Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
Tamakisnipples
Hotaru Gunso
seaweed
Mrs.Takagi
Nipples Admin
KaoruHitachiin
Isidarnipples
Cinnamonipples
annanipples
13 posters

The Greatest Home Practice Gay-Off In The History Of Ever. (mildly NSFW)

annanipples
    annanipples
    ate all the yogurt

The Greatest Home Practice Gay-Off In The History Of Ever. (mildly NSFW) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Greatest Home Practice Gay-Off In The History Of Ever. (mildly NSFW)

Post by annanipples Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:32 pm

The Greatest Home Practice Gay-Off In The History Of Ever. (mildly NSFW) - Page 4 A9j69

(excuse the lousy attempt, you guys. But I don't have my trusty screencap folder available rigth now. DANG IT.)
    (also, HI!)
    Isidarnipples
    Isidarnipples
    Shadow Queen

The Greatest Home Practice Gay-Off In The History Of Ever. (mildly NSFW) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Greatest Home Practice Gay-Off In The History Of Ever. (mildly NSFW)

Post by Isidarnipples Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:33 pm

The Greatest Home Practice Gay-Off In The History Of Ever. (mildly NSFW) - Page 4 Tutor

(HII. Meh, my attempts are pretty lousy too. We just need to get back into the swing of it. Very Happy)
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:37 pm

ANNA. <3

you may continue.
    Isidarnipples
    Isidarnipples
    Shadow Queen

Post by Isidarnipples Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:39 pm

We shoul probably update this with the fact that Kyouya/Honey turned out to be the winners...for now...

On another note, my 'Read BL manga in class' one got reblogged a LOT today. Left me wondering if they even got the home practice part...
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:20 pm

oh man I had a picture in mind to conclude with Kyouya/Honey (for now), but I don't have free time to make it yet...maybe tomorrow, but definitely by the weekend.
    Isidarnipples
    Isidarnipples
    Shadow Queen

Post by Isidarnipples Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:43 pm

I kinda feel like this needs to be a new entrant...

The Greatest Home Practice Gay-Off In The History Of Ever. (mildly NSFW) - Page 4 Tumblr_m23v583uF51qz526to2_500
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:19 pm

Heck yes! I love that picture. And now, I think I need to share this multi-player picture that I thought was hilarious(I really wish someone could translate the captions):

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:34 am