Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
Tamakisnipples
Hotaru Gunso
seaweed
Mrs.Takagi
Nipples Admin
KaoruHitachiin
Isidarnipples
Cinnamonipples
annanipples
13 posters

The Greatest Home Practice Gay-Off In The History Of Ever. (mildly NSFW)

annanipples
    annanipples
    ate all the yogurt

The Greatest Home Practice Gay-Off In The History Of Ever. (mildly NSFW) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Greatest Home Practice Gay-Off In The History Of Ever. (mildly NSFW)

Post by annanipples Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:54 am

WOOT WOOT, YOU GO ELE!

Oh, and Isi, you use the Stroke effect? I use Outer Glow and turn it to black. But I think I like your option better. I shall try it. LOL
    Isidarnipples
    Isidarnipples
    Shadow Queen

The Greatest Home Practice Gay-Off In The History Of Ever. (mildly NSFW) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Greatest Home Practice Gay-Off In The History Of Ever. (mildly NSFW)

Post by Isidarnipples Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:22 am

Well, a black outer glow is kinda the same as a drop shadow. Razz I think I just like it being a solid line around. *shrug* To be honest, any of them work and in pretty much the same way.
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:10 am

Thanks, guys! My contributions to this thread shall be more legible in the future. XD
    Nipples Admin
    Nipples Admin
    Your Sexy Admin from Tumblr

Post by Nipples Admin Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:10 pm

I will post Haruhi's response when episode 5 is up for download but LOOK AT THIS:

The Greatest Home Practice Gay-Off In The History Of Ever. (mildly NSFW) - Page 3 Tumblr_lqcyx7KfcL1qd7dvoo1_500

HONEY'S ATTACK IN THE GAY-OFF: CROSSDRESSING METHOD

IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE

*goes back to Team Haruhi*
    damselunderstress
    damselunderstress
    Kyouya's Notebook

Post by damselunderstress Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:37 pm

Nipples Admin wrote:I will post Haruhi's response when episode 5 is up for download but LOOK AT THIS:

The Greatest Home Practice Gay-Off In The History Of Ever. (mildly NSFW) - Page 3 Tumblr_lqcyx7KfcL1qd7dvoo1_500

HONEY'S ATTACK IN THE GAY-OFF: CROSSDRESSING METHOD

IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE

*goes back to Team Haruhi*

WHOA. Onion Outrage That's Chiba Yudai?!?! I totally thought it was a girl! -that awkward moment when men look prettier in girl's clothing than you (a girl) do-
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:14 pm

face it everyone

Asian men make better looking ladies than most real ladies.

I have so many pictures of proof it's not even funny.

in other news, I think the bondage stuff at the end of the last episode should award a point to Team Twins and Team Honey and Mori.
    annanipples
    annanipples
    ate all the yogurt

Post by annanipples Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:25 pm

GO HOME, CHIBA. Cool

The Greatest Home Practice Gay-Off In The History Of Ever. (mildly NSFW) - Page 3 Takagi11

[in all seriousness though, wow, that's actually pretty good!]

Oh, and I'm with Ele. I DEMAND ONE POINT FOR TEAM TWINS.
    And I'll gladly hand one over to Team Honey & Mori. Razz Because their last scene, ladies and gents, was seriously awesome.

-

Also, have you guys realised that this topic is like, the most civilized ship war ever? Big Laugh
    Isidarnipples
    Isidarnipples
    Shadow Queen

Post by Isidarnipples Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:34 am

it's not really a ship war though cause like, i totally ship the twins too. And if there was more tamakyo representation, I'd post twins home practices too. And like, everything else. Razz it's probably the most macro-d shipwar though. Razz also...wow. Why do none of the asian men I know look that pretty?? Corner of Woe

also, kyouya sould get a point too cause he was participating at the end of the last ep too. He just didn't have a partner...and the screencap? Well that orange thing...I ca't really make out whhat it is but my mind goes for the dirty.

I'M GOING TO MAKE SOME HONEY/MORI ONES WHEN I HAVE TIME.

Also, I'm at a loss for where to find crossdressing pics of daito and yusuke. (but do you see what I mean about this thead like, showing up more shippy home practice-ness? It's getting more and more ludicrous. IT MUST BE CONNECTED)

annanipples
    annanipples
    ate all the yogurt

Post by annanipples Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:58 am

Isidarnipples wrote:it's not really a ship war though cause like, i totally ship the twins too.

Haha, that much is true. That's why I feel so silly trying to put TamaKyo down when they are, in fact, my Ouran OTP. Big Laugh I mean, I ship the twins as well, but in a slightly more crackish way. Mostly, I like them for the fanservice, I suppose. LOL

Oh, right, but Kyouya doesn't need the S&M point since he got like 2836237453254 ones with his shirtless-imma-rape-haruhi-nao scene. Also, THE ORANGE THING. I hadn't noticed. That can't be good.

OH, BUT IF HE'S MISSING A PARTNER I'M SURE THE TWINS WILL TAKE HIM IN. Twisted Evil

Crossdressing Daito and Yusuke? Good luck with that! Not sure I've ever seen any. I guess they're just too manly for that. Cool
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:10 am

I shall contribute to all teams (EXCEPT ONES INVOLVING WOMEN), as I am in this for the fanservice and the lulz.
    Isidarnipples
    Isidarnipples
    Shadow Queen

Post by Isidarnipples Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:24 pm

annanipples wrote:
    Isidarnipples wrote:it's not really a ship war though cause like, i totally ship the twins too.

Haha, that much is true. That's why I feel so silly trying to put TamaKyo down when they are, in fact, my Ouran OTP. Big Laugh I mean, I ship the twins as well, but in a slightly more crackish way. Mostly, I like them for the fanservice, I suppose. LOL

Oh, right, but Kyouya doesn't need the S&M point since he got like 2836237453254 ones with his shirtless-imma-rape-haruhi-nao scene. Also, THE ORANGE THING. I hadn't noticed. That can't be good.

OH, BUT IF HE'S MISSING A PARTNER I'M SURE THE TWINS WILL TAKE HIM IN. Twisted Evil

Crossdressing Daito and Yusuke? Good luck with that! Not sure I've ever seen any. I guess they're just too manly for that. Cool

Also, when there's a raw download (or when I can be bothered to just go to daddicts and find it instead of waiting for an LJ comm to update) there will be screencapping and potential macros of Kyouya and tamaki going off to bed together. And tamaki being totally jealous of Haruhi.

Also, yes! Kyouya points! Who's winning now then? Razz
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:05 pm

I didn't think we were actually going to keep track, I thought this was like Whose Line Is It Anyway. Where the points don't matter. XD
    Isidarnipples
    Isidarnipples
    Shadow Queen

Post by Isidarnipples Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:34 pm

Ohgod now I have a Gayoff hoedown spinning around in my head. Thankfully without words so far.

And true that. The boys can just keep on scoring.
    annanipples
    annanipples
    ate all the yogurt

Post by annanipples Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:01 am

ENDLESS SCORING ABILITIES.

And yes, the going off to bed together thing needs to happen. :3 Nodding That was one attractive scene.
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:21 pm

annanipples wrote:GO HOME, CHIBA. Cool

The Greatest Home Practice Gay-Off In The History Of Ever. (mildly NSFW) - Page 3 Takagi11

[in all seriousness though, wow, that's actually pretty good!]

The fact that the twins even agreed to dress in drag STILL blows my mind!! Big Laugh

But I must admit, they still look pretty cute ^_^ That photo of Chiba-kun TOTALLY had me thinking he was a girl though Shocked

I still believe in the theory that it takes a very secure man to agree to dress up as a girl (or vice-versa).

If it weren't for the fact that I'm so top heavy. . .I would totally cosplay as a guy! Cool

I don't know what it is about pretty Asian men. . .whenever I see feminine looking American guys. . .I actually find it very irritating and not attractive at all (I'm not naming names though) but when I see Asian men, especially Japanese men, with soft features and slim figures. . .I dunno what it is, but I just love it!! I love you
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:54 pm

Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:
    I still believe in the theory that it takes a very secure man to agree to dress up as a girl (or vice-versa).

My school must be filled with secure men, then. XD Every year we have a gender switch day and it is hilarious. >w<

also now I wanna write a Gay-Off hoedown.

Tama
    Tama
    Ouran Student

Post by Tama Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:05 pm

[quote="Cinnamonipples"]
    Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:
    My school must be filled with secure men, then. XD Every year we have a gender switch day and it is hilarious. >w<

Onion Outrage THAT'S AMAZING. I WANT ONE. Why doesn't our school do such cool things? =(
    I mean, a couple of guys always wear drag on charity type days, but that's it...
    Nipples Admin
    Nipples Admin

Post by Nipples Admin Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:41 pm

Cinnamonipples wrote:The Greatest Home Practice Gay-Off In The History Of Ever. (mildly NSFW) - Page 3 Forthemen

Didn't we just have an argument about this?

The Greatest Home Practice Gay-Off In The History Of Ever. (mildly NSFW) - Page 3 11kihq0

And then didn't you say this?

The Greatest Home Practice Gay-Off In The History Of Ever. (mildly NSFW) - Page 3 2cz837k

YEAH, THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT.

Also:

The Greatest Home Practice Gay-Off In The History Of Ever. (mildly NSFW) - Page 3 140g7dc

Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:54 pm

UH 'SCUSE ME?

The Greatest Home Practice Gay-Off In The History Of Ever. (mildly NSFW) - Page 3 Lookwhostalking

MISS MUSTARD YELLOW LACE ATROCITY.

(also Izzy, Anna, I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to get the border, I think I have a way different version of Photoshop.)
    Isidarnipples
    Isidarnipples
    Shadow Queen

Post by Isidarnipples Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:58 pm

This photoshop elements 4 tutorial I'm looking at says to use 'Edit>Stroke {Outline)Selection'

And a link about it for PSE5 http://www.elementsvillage.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-15762.html
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:03 pm

SO IT IS. Hurrah!
    annanipples
    annanipples
    ate all the yogurt

Post by annanipples Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:55 am

Cinnamonipples wrote:UH 'SCUSE ME?

The Greatest Home Practice Gay-Off In The History Of Ever. (mildly NSFW) - Page 3 Lookwhostalking

MISS MUSTARD YELLOW LACE ATROCITY.

PREACH!
    Nipples Admin
    Nipples Admin

Post by Nipples Admin Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:39 am

The Greatest Home Practice Gay-Off In The History Of Ever. (mildly NSFW) - Page 3 2i8zoug
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:22 pm

The Greatest Home Practice Gay-Off In The History Of Ever. (mildly NSFW) - Page 3 10wsmrp

I'M BRINGING SEXY BACK.
    Isidarnipples
    Isidarnipples
    Shadow Queen

Post by Isidarnipples Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:35 pm

The Greatest Home Practice Gay-Off In The History Of Ever. (mildly NSFW) - Page 3 Practicing-so-hard

Never mind that I'm cheating just a little..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:27 am