Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+37
enggrrl
abtomat
yetimati
Emelie
cheesyfleas
JennyJukes
blackbalsam
Tacoko
Beelzenef
Laila007
writtenasneu
diasleepy
Keshia
lovelylaur75
Tama
Gemini Rose
miffychan
Babyface21
ChaoticNipples
Akira14
Isidarnipples
setolove
KaoruHitachiin
Reina
Fujioka Haruhi
trixi
Oddy
MangaMistrezz
seaweed
Nipples Admin
Cinnamonipples
annanipples
ManpeiFanservice
yanie
Mrs.Takagi
Otaku-Nipples
jade
41 posters

Twins appreciation

Minzgruen
    Minzgruen
    Scholarship Student

Twins appreciation - Page 38 Empty Re: Twins appreciation

Post by Minzgruen Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:19 am

Your card is pretty cute, SariLee (: I bet they play Mario a lot, too and it's a very unique and great idea drawing Manpei-Mario and Shinpei-Luigi :3

Mrs.Takagi wrote:BTW, I'm sorry that I haven't posted the fanfiction that I promised you all. But over this past weekend, between putting up Christmas decorations, studying for my final exams and goofing off with my own twin, I kinda lost track. . . But my last final is on wedensday and after that I'm free as a bird until January, so you'll DEFINITELY have your ManShin fanfiction before the end of this week, I swear on my stuffed animal collection that I refuse to get rid of.

I kept the fanfiction kinda soft. . . .for now It's saucy but not too heavy. Depending on the reaction it gets, I'll either leave it alone, or make a sequel. A few times while I was writing it though, I actually had to stop and take a break because I started getting a little TOO excited. . . And I hope you guys have that same reaction too!!

I want to read this fanfiction so badly *-* Take your time, anyway! I'm looking forward to it (: Since I write a Takagi-fanfiction by myself, too, I'm curious to read another (: I'm actually a bit overcharged with it, lately. I already wrote 22 chapters and slow but steady it's getting difficult =X I so want you to read this, too Wall ... Onion
    WHY are there so little people knowing the twins in Germany? It's unfair =X

EDIT:

Good god, look at this! I'm almost fainting... Dead Onion

Twins appreciation - Page 38 Tumblr16

Twins appreciation - Page 38 Tumblr17

They are so... adorable Onion Nosebleed

EDIT 2: Had to make new gfx... *chrm*
    SariLee
    SariLee
    Host Club Member

Post by SariLee Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:57 pm

[quote="Mrs.Takagi"]
    SariLee wrote:

Oh and one last thing, I was just re-watching episode 9 of Ouran and I can't believe I never noticed this before but. . . .Does Manpei only have his left ear pierced? I found myself staring at him and Shinpei again *surprise surprise* and I saw that Shin had an earring in each ear but Man only had a stud in his left ear. . . .is his right ear not pierced at all or did he just do that on purpose? Does anyone know? Like I said, out of all the times I've seen them with jewelry in their ears, I can't believe I never paid attention to that before. . . Rolling Eyes

I'm pretty sure Manpei has both ears pierced too. Maybe one just fell out or he wasn't wearing it?

And thanks for the compliments guys, I've never worked harder on a drawing in my life! I've decided to illustrate some of the twin's blog posts and post them on here, starting with Manpei's post about his dream with the blue paint...that should be entertaining. And if there's a post you want me to draw, let me know!

Also, while I was going through some of Man's blogs, I noticed two things. First he mentioned that he and Shinpei went to "American school". Is that a type of school in Japan, or did they actually come to school in America for a while? I also once that he mentioned an older sister. I had no idea they had siblings! Onion Sweat I always thought they were only children. How many do they have?
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:34 pm

Okay, let me just go ahead and get this out of the way first. . .
    Minzgruen wrote:

Twins appreciation - Page 38 Tumblr16

Twins appreciation - Page 38 Tumblr17

*gets up, goes outside, and runs around and around her house screaming like a banshee*

OOOOOOOOOOOOH MYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!!!!

I CAN'T TAKE IT, I'M GONNA EXPLODE!!! THEY'RE KILLING ME WITH THEY'RE ADORABLENESS!!!!
    Onion XD

I my goodness, bless you Minzgruen for finding this. . .oh this just made my day!!

That must've been from a recent interview they did or something, cuz their hair still hasn't changed (yet) lol
    Man I seriously just wanna kiss the crap out of those two.

Possibly even more than they want to kiss each other. . . Onion Laugh I don't care what anyone says. . . Manpei and Shinpei Takagi are officially my favorite couple!!!

*sighs happily* Okay, I'm calm again, I think I can move on now. . . .

SariLee wrote:I'm pretty sure Manpei has both ears pierced too. Maybe one just fell out or he wasn't wearing it?

That's actually what I was thinking too, except. . .I was watching the Ikemen Variety show clip with the two of them. . .and Manpei still only had an earring in his left ear. Even now as I'm staring at the pictures Minzgruen just posted, I don't see an earring in Manpei's right ear. I know this is just a trivial matter but it's really bugging me. . .lol
    I could've SWORN this dude has both ears pierced! I'll have to check some more pictures. . .

SariLee wrote:I've decided to illustrate some of the twin's blog posts and post them on here, starting with Manpei's post about his dream with the blue paint...that should be entertaining. And if there's a post you want me to draw, let me know!

Wow, that's so cool of you to offer to do that SariLee!
    Hug I'd LOOOOVE to see your drawing of Manpei's First I Was Walking, Then Some Blue Paint Fell On Me, Then I Went To Go And Take A Bath, Then Suddenly I Was Flying Through The Air Naked, dream Razz

Feel free to just ignore these, but suddenly I'm curious to see drawings of a couple of mentioned instances in their blogs:

1)When Shinpei kicked over the laundry that Manpei worked so hard to fold, and it turned into this big fight.

2) The two of them rehearsing their "lovey-dovey" scenes for Ouran on their sofa in their house.

3)Manpei taking care of Shinpei when he had the flu (or vice versa).

4) And this one wasn't really in a post technically, but there's about 2 or 3 photos floating around of Man and Shin laying down/sleeping next to each other. . .I think that would look really cute as a drawing too :3 Nodding

SariLee wrote:Also, while I was going through some of Man's blogs, I noticed two things. First he mentioned that he and Shinpei went to "American school". Is that a type of school in Japan, or did they actually come to school in America for a while? I also once that he mentioned an older sister. I had no idea they had siblings! I always thought they were only children. How many do they have?

"American School" is just a type of school in Japan if I'm not mistaken, I don't think Man and Shin have ever studied in the U.S.
    Jade-sama once explained to us what an "American School" is. . .she might be better at giving the best answer to that, but if I recall correctly, I think she mentioned that the students are taught English and the classes are also taught in English.
    (PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong if anybody knows the real answer to this!)

As to the second topic. . .I have NO idea how many older siblings Man and Shin have . . . Onion Hypnotised Like you, I thought it was just the two of them. But so far (in a few of their blogs that have been translated) they definitely do have at least one older sister. . .and I think I recall reading something about an older brother, but I'm not sure. . .I found some family photos that they shared on their blog. . .one is of Man, Shin and two other kids (that might be their brother and sister)and there's a few more where they're with with a bunch of little kids who might be their nieces and nephews (but they could've just as well been cousins, I have no idea.)But the number of kids kinda made me think that maybe they have at least 3 or 4 older siblings. . .

Twins appreciation - Page 38 Fampho13

Twins appreciation - Page 38 Fampho14

Twins appreciation - Page 38 Kids11

Jeez. . .there's really still so much about them that we don't know. . . Headesk Sweatdrop
    But I hope we find out soon, 'cuz the suspense is killin me!!! Onion Tantrum
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:46 pm

aww those are some awesome pics... here's another recent pic of the boys.. and you guys are totally right, they need to dye their hair black or just dark again!! im totally digging this kind of brownish red color.. i've seen it alot lately..maybe that would be a good color for the boys!!!

Twins appreciation - Page 38 Tumblr_lvq79qciK21qeovlro1_500
    SariLee
    SariLee
    Host Club Member

Post by SariLee Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:53 pm

Laila007 wrote:aww those are some awesome pics... here's another recent pic of the boys.. and you guys are totally right, they need to dye their hair black or just dark again!! im totally digging this kind of brownish red color.. i've seen it alot lately..maybe that would be a good color for the boys!!!

Twins appreciation - Page 38 Tumblr_lvq79qciK21qeovlro1_500

Uh, is it just me, or does Manpei's shirt say "guilty panties"...?

And Mrs. Takagi, I've written down all of your requests! I'll start working on them right away! Onion Skipping
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:56 pm

I think it's "Guilty Parties"?
    SariLee
    SariLee
    Host Club Member

Post by SariLee Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:27 pm

Could be. From the angle it looks like an 'n' to me...the things that are written in English on Japanese shirts always crack me up... Onion Wipes Sweat, h
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:14 pm

That picture is totally cutness, Laila! Onion Starry Eyes Thanks for sharing!

That reddish-brown is pretty cute (still like the black or dark brown hair better though).

I think they can get away with the lighter hair colors because their skin complexions have changed over the past few years; they used to have tans but their skin looks a bit more pale now. The combination really makes them look like teenagers too lol I still have to refer to them as "boys" because "men" just doesn't seem to fit right. Neutral

I really applaud them for being able to pull off looking cute AND sexy at the same time.

(And I'm sorry for doing this, but I really can't get over how there's about 2 decades between the time these photos were taken,and they still smile the EXACT same way:
    Manpei=sly smirk, Shinpei=toothy grin)

Twins appreciation - Page 38 Fampho15Twins appreciation - Page 38 Tumblr_lvq79qciK21qeovlro1_500

And yes, from a certain angle Shinpei's shirt DOES look like it says "guilty panties" Razz
    But yeah, I think it does actually say "Guilty Parties". I've also noticed how shirts people wear in Japan always have the most random English phrases on them lol And this isn't the first time I've seen the twins wear clothes with random phrases on them either. . .I MUST find out wear they buy their clothes. . . Cool

SariLee wrote:And Mrs. Takagi, I've written down all of your requests! I'll start working on them right away!

Thanks SariLee! Hug I'm definitely looking foward to your drawings, take your time with them though!
    Reina
    Reina
    Scholarship Student

Post by Reina Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:39 pm

Haha Aren't they the youngest of 8? Ridiculously huge family, especially for Japan XD

Minzgruen, those new pics are delicious.

SariLee, keep up the great artwork!

Mrs.Takagi, please put your schoolwork/life first! We can wait a little longer for the fic, and we love suspense~

Everyone, I was watching Ouran with my mom (don't ask how that happened, I'm just glad I no longer have to hide my obsession in my own house), and it was a Renge episode, and at the end she just looks at me and goes:

"...Who's Moe?!"

Headesk Sweatdrop
    SariLee
    SariLee
    Host Club Member

Post by SariLee Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:03 pm

Reina wrote:Haha Aren't they the youngest of 8? Ridiculously huge family, especially for Japan XD

Eight?! Onion Outrage Holy crap, no wonder they're so family oriented! I wonder what the age differences are? And from the few pictures of their parents I've seen, they do NOT look old enough to have eight children, with the youngest being 26! I'm in shock...

And Mrs. Takagi, I love their red hair! The black looks good too, but I don't know, something about the red... Onion Daydreaming

Reina: I could never watch Ouran Live with my mom...she's way too impatient to read subtitles. And when the "S&M" teasing scene came on.....oh geez, I can't even picture it!

Aaaaaand, I don't think this has been posted yet...

Twins appreciation - Page 38 Tumblr_lthx619cK41r0hl8do4_250
    Onion Nosebleed
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:22 pm

Reina, don't feel bad for watching ouran with your mom, cuz i watched ouran with my mom too and SHE LOVED IT!! she thought it was cute!
    Reina
    Reina
    Scholarship Student

Post by Reina Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:07 am

SariLee wrote:
    Reina wrote:Haha Aren't they the youngest of 8? Ridiculously huge family, especially for Japan XD

Eight?! Onion Outrage Holy crap, no wonder they're so family oriented! I wonder what the age differences are? And from the few pictures of their parents I've seen, they do NOT look old enough to have eight children, with the youngest being 26! I'm in shock...
    It's either 6 or 8...

SariLee wrote:Reina: I could never watch Ouran Live with my mom...she's way too impatient to read subtitles. And when the "S&M" teasing scene came on.....oh geez, I can't even picture it!
    Laila007 wrote:Reina, don't feel bad for watching ouran with your mom, cuz i watched ouran with my mom too and SHE LOVED IT!! she thought it was cute!

Haha my mom loves it too. She's always liked foreign films, and back in September during Hurricane Irene, I had enough juice left in my battery to entertain us with one episode of "Rebound", and from there she was happily hooked on Japanese dramas! lol

Last week I boldly made the decision to let her watch Ouran, with an initial explanation of course XD
    We blew through the live action and she's just about done with the anime. Haha, I think she has a crush on Yusuke.

I REGRET NOTHING
    SariLee
    SariLee
    Host Club Member

Post by SariLee Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:24 am

Ah you guys are so lucky. My parents don't like foreign films. I've been trying to get my mom to watch a JDrama called Marumo no Okite with me, but she flat out refuses. My whole family is that way, I'm the only the one who likes this stuff haha (My sister actually accused me of being of part of a cult once because I watch anime all the time). Ah, family Headesk Sweatdrop
    Minzgruen
    Minzgruen
    Scholarship Student

Post by Minzgruen Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:51 am

You are so lucky! Since I live in my stepfather's house, I haven't a great relationship with my mom anymore. Anyway, she wouldn't watch a dorama with me! She knows about my Japan-obsession, of course. But I think she wouldn't be really into it. So I'm really glad that my boyfriend likes to watch it with me and my younger brother isn't that averse to it, too.

But honestly, the twins are adorable! There are sooo many great (and hot *chrm*) actors in Japan! Who won't like them? Family sometimes is strange, hm?

I draw, too. Lately, I'm drawing a picture of Mizusawa/Ryousuke (Tomo/Shohei). Can't tell, if it's that good... and it isn't finished yet. I also drew two fanarts of Hikaru/Kaoru. And the idea of drawing both of them in such cute moments... I like it (: But mostly I'm too unmotivated to draw and then I write fanfictions, again...
    SariLee
    SariLee
    Host Club Member

Post by SariLee Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:59 am

Minzgruen wrote:You are so lucky! Since I live in my stepfather's house, I haven't a great relationship with my mom anymore. Anyway, she wouldn't watch a dorama with me! She knows about my Japan-obsession, of course. But I think she wouldn't be really into it. So I'm really glad that my boyfriend likes to watch it with me and my younger brother isn't that averse to it, too.

My parents know about my Japanese obsession dtoo. Lately, I've been doing a lot of research on Japanese media for my media-based English 102 class and I keep enthusiastically sharing what I find with my dad. For some reason, he's starting to think I hate America because of it... Onion Icy Breeze

Minzgruen wrote:I draw, too. Lately, I'm drawing a picture of Mizusawa/Ryousuke (Tomo/Shohei). Can't tell, if it's that good... and it isn't finished yet. I also drew two fanarts of Hikaru/Kaoru. And the idea of drawing both of them in such cute moments... I like it (: But mostly I'm too unmotivated to draw and then I write fanfictions, again...

Please share you pictures! I'd love to see! Onion Thumbs Up
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:02 am

Someone finally posted this on youtube. . . .a program called BACSTV co-hosted by some (clearly hyper-active) dude named Shinpei Takagi. . . Razz

It's not subbed, but I'm sure you'll be just as content with staring at a very bubbly and energetic Shin-chan ^_^ This is actually just a shortened version of the program, because I watched the original full length video on the official website and it was over 30 minutes long.

{Spolier Alert}

Around the 2:55-3:00 mark. . . .I'm still not 100% sure what they were talking about, but Shinpei suddnely gives Manpei a little shout out and says his name in a very adorable way. . . Onion Blush Judging by everyones reaction after he said it, I can only guess that he was doing something along the lines of paying him a compliment/expressing his feelings towards him. (Actually, now that I'm watching it a 2nd time, I could be wrong but maybe he was pretending that he was about to say the name of someone he likes, and ended up saying Manpei's name. . .? Hahaha)

HE'S JUST SO CRAZY ABOUT HIS HUSBAND BROTHER!!! Onion Nosebleed

Enjoy!

Reina
    Reina
    Scholarship Student

Post by Reina Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:39 am

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Someone finally posted this on youtube. . . .a program called BACSTV co-hosted by some (clearly hyper-active) dude named Shinpei Takagi. . . Razz

It's not subbed, but I'm sure you'll be just as content with staring at a very bubbly and energetic Shin-chan ^_^ This is actually just a shortened version of the program, because I watched the original full length video on the official website and it was over 30 minutes long.

{Spolier Alert}

Around the 2:55-3:00 mark. . . .I'm still not 100% sure what they were talking about, but Shinpei suddnely gives Manpei a little shout out and says his name in a very adorable way. . . Onion Blush Judging by everyones reaction after he said it, I can only guess that he was doing something along the lines of paying him a compliment/expressing his feelings towards him. (Actually, now that I'm watching it a 2nd time, I could be wrong but maybe he was pretending that he was about to say the name of someone he likes, and ended up saying Manpei's name. . .? Hahaha)

Enjoy!

This is adorable!! Thanks Mrs.Takagi Hug

I think that clip you mentioned is Shin talking about embarrassing moments, his being confessed to by a cute girl only to realize she thinks he's Manpei Onion Icy Breeze

Someone let me know if I've mistranslated that!
    Minzgruen
    Minzgruen
    Scholarship Student

Post by Minzgruen Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:29 pm

Arw, how cute :3

I really like energetic Shinpei :3 He's way too adorable *-* Why is he so good looking, good god? I wish they would dye their hair black again (:

I'll post the pics I drew =X Hope you like it, although I'm not really good at drawing males! I like girls more xD' (*chrm* Ignore the last one *chrm*)

Spoiler:

Next time, I'll draw Manpei and Shinpei *-* And I hope I'm slowly getting better at drawing men (:

Last edited by Minzgruen on Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:31 pm

Reina wrote:
    Mrs.Takagi wrote:Someone finally posted this on youtube. . . .a program called BACSTV co-hosted by some (clearly hyper-active) dude named Shinpei Takagi. . . Razz

{Spolier Alert}

Enjoy!

This is adorable!! Thanks Mrs.Takagi Hug

I think that clip you mentioned is Shin talking about embarrassing moments, his being confessed to by a cute girl only to realize she thinks he's Manpei Onion Icy Breeze

Someone let me know if I've mistranslated that!

Oh. . . .looks like I was way off on that. . . Razz Darn, just when I thought I was getting the hang of basic Japanese. . . Onion Cursed/Down

But going back to that. . .how embarrassing/humiliating must it be for someone to come up to you, confessing their feelings to you, only to find out that they're mistaking you for your twin. . . . Onion Sweat

I liked the part (still not sure what they were doing though) where Shin kinda closed his eyes and looked like he was waiting to be kissed. . . .I had to use all the self control I had to keep from kissing him through the computer screen Onion OTL

MORE CUTE PICTURES!!! Onion XD

Twins appreciation - Page 38 Mimi10

Twins appreciation - Page 38 Mimi110
    SariLee
    SariLee
    Host Club Member

Post by SariLee Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:28 pm

Minzgruen...I'm totally jealous of your coloring skills. Those are some AWESOME pictures! Onion Thumbs Up I'd like to see more!

And I can't even imagine having a twin and having some guy confuse me for my sister...I'd be crushed. Sometimes I'm glad I don't have a twin, other times I really wish had one. I have a feeling my life would be totally different with one...
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:22 pm

I also watched the full length video on the website. I've only been able to watch it one time since I have a terrible connection that hardly lets me do anything lately. >.<

Anyways, yeah I'm pretty that part that you guys are talking about is when Shinpei was talking about an embarrassing thing that happened. Some girl was confessing to him. "I've always liked you.....Manpei!" XDDD or something along those lines. LOL! Poor Shinpei! And then they made him re-enact that part with one of the other guys. XDDDDDD

Then when he did that kissing face......I think that's when they divided into two groups and then they had to act out a scene and that was supposed to be the "kiss" between him and the girl......ROFL! AND I LOVE THE WAY SHINPEI WAS SAYING "I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU!!!" Or "I like you" XDD One of those two things. XDDDDDD *dies*

Yeah I'm not exactly good at Japanese either but that's what I understood. And then the two groups got a tie so that's why they did rock paper scissors and Shinpei won! Lucky boy. LOL So the "Takagi" team won. Razz

.......T____T I'm sorry for not being able to be here that much lately! I've been soooooooo busy. *cries*
    I missed you all! And welcome welcome to those of you who have just joined! Very Happy
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:52 pm

OMG!! setolove.. long time no chat.. so glad you're back! Hug
    SariLee
    SariLee
    Host Club Member

Post by SariLee Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:46 am

Surprise! I finished Manpei's dream illustration much earlier than I thought I would! And because I'm a huge psychology/dream studies fan, I just HAD to analyze this very...strange dream while I was drawing it. Here's what I've come up with:

Being covered in body paint represents an acceptance of yourself while the color blue means truth/wisdom/desire/optimism etc. Taking a bath represents cleaning both your inner and your outer self. Flying in general represents freedom and being naked represents vulnerability. Also, falling without fear represents the ability to overcome problems with ease.

Maybe that will help us understand Man-chan a little more now Onion Drinks Tea

Also, the "I can fly!" panel and the one right after are my favorite Onion XD

Twins appreciation - Page 38 Manpei__s_blog_6_17_2011_by_provesyouwrong-d4ie5l9

Also! Two more things. First of all I was (re)watching the video on page 40 where the boys had to dress up like girls...and something about the part where they were saying the days of the week in English was just... Onion Nosebleed. Their voices...so sexy. But their English spelling...hilariously atrocious.

And, I've been thinking about making the boys a CD with English songs on them to include with my Christmas card for them. What do you guys think? And I'd love song suggestions too! It can be a present of all of us! Onion Thumbs Up
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:04 am

LOL this is my first time trying to post via cellphone but I just have to!! XD
    I was about to go to sleep when my cellphone rang and I checked here.

@Laila
    I missed you! ;____; I'll try to be here more often!!!!

@SariLee
    OMG THAT DRAWING IS BEYOND AWESOME!!!! 8D
    Wow there really are a lot of artists here in this forum ne. ^_____^ I can't even draw a stock figure but I love looking at all of your drawings~~ Smile

Ah and that's a great idea about the CD! ^__^

Mmmmm Shinpei wasn't actually bad in that English part of the video. He was pretty decent especially compare to the others! ROFL!
    The way they struggle with English reminded me of myself when it comes to Japanese. OTL.......lol!

Oh one of my Christmas presents will be Nachural!! I haven't seen that photobook so that's why I asked mom to buy it for me for christmas. ^^
    Well that and some other fandom goodies which are mainly seto koji goodies....xD

Anyways, I'll do my best to try and post here more often!
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:43 am

SariLee wrote:Surprise! I finished Manpei's dream illustration much earlier than I thought I would! And because I'm a huge psychology/dream studies fan, I just HAD to analyze this very...strange dream while I was drawing it. Here's what I've come up with:

Being covered in body paint represents an acceptance of yourself while the color blue means truth/wisdom/desire/optimism etc. Taking a bath represents cleaning both your inner and your outer self. Flying in general represents freedom and being naked represents vulnerability. Also, falling without fear represents the ability to overcome problems with ease.

Maybe that will help us understand Man-chan a little more now Onion Drinks Tea

Also, the "I can fly!" panel and the one right after are my favorite Onion XD

Twins appreciation - Page 38 Manpei__s_blog_6_17_2011_by_provesyouwrong-d4ie5l9

*Clapping and laughing while jumping up and down like a little kid*

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT, SARILEE!!! It's so cute!!! Onion XD Onion Love Eyes I love how you even included his "Boof" teddy bear in his bed! lol

And not to mention, you satisfied my inner pervert by implying that Manpei sleeps in the nude. . . Twisted Evil

Would you mind at all if I saved your picture to my laptop?

Good job! Can't wait to see more! cheers

SariLee wrote:Also! Two more things. First of all I was (re)watching the video on page 40 where the boys had to dress up like girls...and something about the part where they were saying the days of the week in English was just... Onion Nosebleed. Their voices...so sexy.

I know right?? Man, everytime I watch that clip, I just seriously get this overwhelming urge to hear the guys speak more English. After I listened to Shinpei say the days of the week. . .in my head, I could hear how his voice would sound if he actually started speaking full on sentences in English. . . .SO SEXY!!!!

I think they both already have sexy voices though Onion Blush In addition to being obsessed with staring at them, I'm also obsessed with just listening to them talk lol

SariLee wrote:And, I've been thinking about making the boys a CD with English songs on them to include with my Christmas card for them. What do you guys think? And I'd love song suggestions too! It can be a present of all of us! Onion Thumbs Up

Just out of curiousity, what kind of English songs did you have in mind? There's no real reason why I want to know, I'm just being nosy. . . Cunning Onion But come to think of it, I really wish that we knew more about what type of music they like to listen to; I read somewhere that it's possible to tell what type of music a person is into based on how that person dresses (so I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that the twins listen to a little bit of everything Razz ) But still, I wish we knew the names of specific artists/bands that they admire.

And speaking of clothes. . .

Twins appreciation - Page 38 Tokyob11
    This is a picture of Man and Shin with the manager of one of their favorite clothing stores Cool (which I don't recall the name of. . . .)

Twins appreciation - Page 38 Hello10
    Very Happy

Twins appreciation - Page 38 Teatim10
    Onion Love

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:49 am