Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+37
enggrrl
abtomat
yetimati
Emelie
cheesyfleas
JennyJukes
blackbalsam
Tacoko
Beelzenef
Laila007
writtenasneu
diasleepy
Keshia
lovelylaur75
Tama
Gemini Rose
miffychan
Babyface21
ChaoticNipples
Akira14
Isidarnipples
setolove
KaoruHitachiin
Reina
Fujioka Haruhi
trixi
Oddy
MangaMistrezz
seaweed
Nipples Admin
Cinnamonipples
annanipples
ManpeiFanservice
yanie
Mrs.Takagi
Otaku-Nipples
jade
41 posters

Twins appreciation

Minzgruen
    Minzgruen
    Scholarship Student

Twins appreciation - Page 37 Empty Re: Twins appreciation

Post by Minzgruen Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:24 am

@ SariLee: I am new, too. But I'd like to welcome you anyway! So I'm not the only rookie here anymore, haha! Take a comfortable seat and start praising Manpei and Shinpei Onion Daydreaming

By the way, thank you, guys, for your warm welcome. That's also a weight off my mind that you understand me perfectly. I really hope so. If not, please - i beg you - correct me Onion Bows Thanks for your warm words. I'll make myself at home Onion Blush

I want to make more signatures... more and more *-* (Because actually, I am not that satisfied with it). Glad you like it :3 I love this photo shoot, they look so adorable in it and I HAD to use this also because they exchanged such flirty glances. *chrm* Ah, well. What cuties <3

Mrs.Takagi wrote:I feel kind of bad for the newcomers sometimes. . .because I know some of them like to start at the very beginning of this discussion thread and go through all of the topics until the most recent ones. . .and depending on how much spare time you have, that can take days if not WEEKS!!

You're right, actually. It took me weeks - and since you didn't stop posting (I mean, you CAN'T stop aw'ing about such adorable boys men *chrm*) it took me even longer. But I'm totally fine with it, I LOVED to read it all! It really was amusing and entertaining, so it was fun (:

Hmm, muscle ._. I am thin enough for the whole world, so I actually don't like too thinly men such as Yamamoto Yusuke. He is so slim and has yet so many muscle... My boyfriend thinks he is perfect and wants to look like him Onion Breeze Nope, thanks.

YOU SAW THESE ADORABLE PICS OF DAITO YESTERDAY, TOO? I almost fainted! Men have to look like THIS! Not too thin, not too thick, not too much muscle, not too little. (Am I too choosey? xD') Just like Gale Harold from Queer As Folk Onion Nosebleed

So I am not that sure, if it would suit the twins. I like them just the way they are. I also noticed, that many Japanese actors are thin (and I can't blame them, because I know how difficult it can be to gain weight). But good god: too bulky + thin is a no-no Onion Breeze

Mrs.Takagi wrote:And last but not least. . .I've officially decided to begin work on some spicy Manpei-Shinpei fanfiction.

Don't say I didn't warn you. . . . Cunning Onion

YES! I'm so looking forward to it! I also write a Takagi fanfiction by myself. But it's in German and I sadly can't translate it properly... Have fun *-*

Edit: Doesn't my signature look better now? Onion Laugh
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:02 pm

YAAAAAAY!!
    Another Takagi fangirl/stalker!! cheers

Welcome SariLee!! Hug Always happy to "see" new faces lol

We hope that you enjoy your visits here at 'Takagi Manor' as well. As always, please don't hesitate to chime in on any Takagi related goodness!

@ Minzgruen

Ever since I uploaded that particular photoshoot with the twins onto my laptop about a month ago. . .I have to watch it at least 3-4 times a week. . .^_^ Our lovely Jade-sama was working on a translation for the photoshoot, but she's been busy with her work as well as having computer trouble, so the translations may take a while (not that we mind, Jade-sama!! I love you )
    I LOOOOOOVE the little flirty looks they give each other during that photoshoot, I seriously lost count of how many times they stole looks at each other, but there's this one moment, I'll NEVER forget, they're looking each other dead in the eyes for about a whole 5 seconds, almost like they're telepathically telling each other 'I love you'. Onion Starry Eyes

Minzgruen wrote:Hmm, muscle ._. I am thin enough for the whole world, so I actually don't like too thinly men such as Yamamoto Yusuke. He is so slim and has yet so many muscle... My boyfriend thinks he is perfect and wants to look like him Nope, thanks.

Minzgruen wrote:So I am not that sure, if it would suit the twins. I like them just the way they are. I also noticed, that many Japanese actors are thin (and I can't blame them, because I know how difficult it can be to gain weight). But good god: too bulky + thin is a no-no

I'm with you girly, 100%. Quite a few male Japanese celebrities, like Yamamoto Yusuke, are skinny AND muscular. . .and to be honest, it looks a bit. . .off to me. When a guy is muscular but doesn't have any extra flesh to go with that muscle, I can't quite describe it, but it just doesn't look right. . . >_<

And yes, I'm quite fond of staring at semi-nude photo's of Daito Shunsuke Twisted Evil , his body type is definitely closer to my preference. He's toned, but he has a perfect "meat-to-muscle" ratio as I like to call it. Razz
    And off course, guys who are TOO bulky is just really distrubing to me (like those pro wrestlers. . .seriously WHO are they trying to impress?)

As for the twins, Shinpei mentioned in a very early blog that he and Manpei have always been skinny (yeah, like he really needed to point that out. . . Rolling Eyes ) and I wouldn't doubt that it's probably hard for them to gain weight, but like Jade-sama said, genetics and their diet probably plays a big role in that. As much as I adore them though. . .in reality, I have a hard time picturing myself being with a guy who looks like he weighs less than I do. And I'm not very big myself, but I know for a fact that if I wanted too, I could probably carry either Man or Shin in my arms, bridal style, and not even break a sweat Neutral

Meh, but guys are like girls I suppose; some are bigger, some are smaller. As long as they're healthy and happy, that's all that matters, ne? Smile

BTW Jade-sama, about that picture that you posted of Shin that I stopped to stare at for about 5 minutes if he and Manpei both managed to tone up like that again. . .I'd just go into an eternal state of bliss Onion Daydreaming

And who knows? Maybe if they tone up a bit, they'll do one of those "Sexy/Mature" photoshoots we've been waiting for, hm? Gleaming Onion Eyes

I started on my ManShin fanfiction today. . . .I'll try to have it finished and posted by this weekend,'kay? Onion Skipping

@Minzgruen, have to posted your fanfiction in German online? I found online a few days ago that someone had posted Manpei-Shinpei fanfiction in German. . .was it yours? It's too bad you can't translate it, I'd LOVE to read it!
    Cunnin Onion Idea

Last edited by Mrs.Takagi on Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:12 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Nice finishing touch on your signature, Minzgruen! lol)
    SariLee
    SariLee
    Host Club Member

Post by SariLee Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:02 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome, guys! I'm glad to be here (also I've spent the last few weeks going through the thread, so I should be all caught up!)

@Minzgruen, I saw you showed your boyfriend a picture of Yamamoto Yusuke, well I showed mine the picture of the twins dressed as girls (where they look a little TOO convincing, not that I'm complaining), and I can honestly say that he is now on board with supporting them as actors (before he thought I was "just fangirling"). Now he says it takes true men to be able to dress as females and put on a great act (and he said they looked hot...) Onion Laugh

Anyway, since I know Jade-sama has a lot of work to do, I figured I'd ask this early. I'm currently in the process of drawing an Xmas picture for the twins, and I would like to write them a short note of appreciation on the back, but I don't know any Japanese. So I would really appreciate it if it could be translated for me... Onion Bows

Thanks in advance!

(Also I'm still figuring this thread out, how to post and whatnot, so bear with me...)
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:38 pm

yay WELCOME ALL THE NEW PEEPS ON OURAN FORUM!!!!
    Reina
    Reina
    Scholarship Student

Post by Reina Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:54 pm

Mrs.Takagi wrote:@ Minzgruen
    Ever since I uploaded that particular photoshoot with the twins onto my laptop about a month ago. . .I have to watch it at least 3-4 times a week. . .^_^ Our lovely Jade-sama was working on a translation for the photoshoot, but she's been busy with her work as well as having computer trouble, so the translations may take a while (not that we mind, Jade-sama!! I love you )
    I LOOOOOOVE the little flirty looks they give each other during that photoshoot, I seriously lost count of how many times they stole looks at each other, but there's this one moment, I'll NEVER forget, they're looking each other dead in the eyes for about a whole 5 seconds, almost like they're telepathically telling each other 'I love you'. Onion Starry Eyes
    Onion Outrage le gasp WUT PHOTOSHOOT?? There is an actual video of our darlings making out modeling? Please to pointing the way to heaven? Onion Skipping
    Minzgruen wrote:Hmm, muscle ._. I am thin enough for the whole world, so I actually don't like too thinly men such as Yamamoto Yusuke. He is so slim and has yet so many muscle... My boyfriend thinks he is perfect and wants to look like him Nope, thanks.
    HAHA there is something about Yusuke I find irresistible (especially with dark hair like in Ninkyo Helper), but it's certainly not his body type~ Now HE'S a guy I'd like to see with a little more meat on his bones XD
    Minzgruen wrote:So I am not that sure, if it would suit the twins. I like them just the way they are. I also noticed, that many Japanese actors are thin (and I can't blame them, because I know how difficult it can be to gain weight). But good god: too bulky + thin is a no-no
    Agreed! Although I don't think I've seen too many Japanese guys that are TOO bulky. Like Jade said, I think it's Japanese genetics in general, healthy Japanese diet and (fellow Americans, take note) portion control. I always find it funny when Man-chan is showing off one of his homemade dishes and it's like, the size of an apple. Alas, different culture breeds different habits.

...This reminds me, I'd like to see the twins feed each other.

Mrs.Takagi wrote:And yes, I'm quite fond of staring at semi-nude photo's of Daito Shunsuke Twisted Evil , his body type is definitely closer to my preference. He's toned, but he has a perfect "meat-to-muscle" ratio as I like to call it. Razz
    What I wouldn't give to have Daito-Kyouya try to instill some shirtless fear into ME. Gleaming Onion Eyes

@Minzgruen: I love the revision to your signature ^_^

Last edited by Reina on Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : My OCD doesn't like typos.)
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:24 am

Reina wrote:
    Onion Outrage le gasp WUT PHOTOSHOOT?? There is an actual video of our darlings making out modeling? Please to pointing the way to heaven? Onion Skipping

LOL @ "le gasp"

Watchu talkin' bout,Reina?

It's the very same photoshoot we've been talking about for the past 5 months Razz

I just now uploaded it to youtube, so everyone who hasn't seen the whole thing yet and obsess over it as much as they want now! cheers

One of the best moments of the video is from 4:44-:46
    Onion Love Eyes

Enjoy, my darlings! Onion Skipping
    jade
    jade
    Takagicest

Post by jade Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:42 am

Welcome SariLee! Nice to see you here! (^-^) Please enjoy it and have fun Hug

-----------------------

Now I have a question: who here is on Facebook? Because I just checked the Twins' page today... and Facebook has a new translation function now~~ but in the help section is says "Note that this feature is currently available to people in Korea, Japan, Russia, Taiwan and Hong Kong." So I wanted to ask:

Can anyone outside of those countries see that "translate" button under the post after all?? Or no...??

If you CAN see it, click the Translate link under the post. A Bing translation will pop up and there are 2 options, "vote" and "translate". You can vote for translations and after a translation has gotten enough positive votes, it'll replace the Bing translation to appear as the "official" public translation. It will show up each time someone else clicks on the translate button associated with that post.

I just want to know if this could possibly benefit the Twins' worldwide English-speaking fandom, or if it's really limited to only those countries. It would would be SO COOL to "officially" translate their short notes on FB for everyone o(^-^)o
    Minzgruen
    Minzgruen
    Scholarship Student

Post by Minzgruen Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:14 am

@ Mrs.Takagi: Yup, I guess this was mine. It's called "CUT", so if you've seen a picture above it... this would be mine fanfiction (: Someday, I'll translate it for sure... somehow... Onion Thumbs Up

@ SariLee: Your boyfriend knows about your twin-addiction, too? Actually, I'm watching doramas together with him, we have so much in common. So cool that he thinks the twins would "look hot" xDD Haha, I can imagine that. Although they are boys, they almost look prettier as women than many other women do ._. They have such a nice and kind face Onion Daydreaming

@ Reina: You're so right! I think, Yamamoto Yusuke looks really handsome *-* He has such a great smile and lovely eyes and... he is so pretty and also one of the greatest actors I know! But his body really isn't appealing to me ._. (I'm all for Daito *-*)

@ Jade-Sama (wow, so much @'s): Yup, saw that function today, too! But I still don't get how it works... xD' So... people translate something by themselves and you can vote for it? Ah, well. Anyway. This function sure is cool and helpful (:
    blackbalsam
    blackbalsam
    Scholarship Student

Post by blackbalsam Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:04 am

jade wrote:
    Now I have a question: who here is on Facebook? Because I just checked the Twins' page today... and Facebook has a new translation function now~~ but in the help section is says "Note that this feature is currently available to people in Korea, Japan, Russia, Taiwan and Hong Kong." So I wanted to ask:

Can anyone outside of those countries see that "translate" button under the post after all?? Or no...??

I see the button and I see the translation although it doesn't make a sense in my language (well, as ever with word to word translations) but I think it might be better in English.
    jade
    jade
    Takagicest

Post by jade Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:06 am

Minzgruen wrote:@ Jade-Sama (wow, so much @'s): Yup, saw that function today, too! But I still don't get how it works... xD' So... people translate something by themselves and you can vote for it? Ah, well. Anyway. This function sure is cool and helpful (:

blackbalsam wrote:I see the button and I see the translation although it doesn't make a sense in my language (well, as ever with word to word translations) but I think it might be better in English.

I don't think it does make much more sense in English... computer translations never are good~ lol Onion XD

But yeah~ people can manually translate things and submit to replace the bad computer translation. This is what it says to do:

"Click the Translate link under a public page's post. A Bing translation will appear in a popout window, and you'll have the opportunity to submit your own translation by opting in to using inline translations. After your translation has received enough positive votes, it'll replace the Bing translation and will appear each time someone clicks on the translate button associated with the post."

So if the Twins make a post only on Facebook and I translate it, you should be able to right click on the Bing translation and the Vote option will list what I've typed. Then you vote on it, and when enough people vote it "good", it will automatically replace the Bing translation (^-^) It's pretty cool!

I'm sure these have been posted before, but they're SO CUTE!! <3

Twins appreciation - Page 37 320221_228919797160525_187618584623980_682244_6553174_n

Twins appreciation - Page 37 285201_208407025878469_187618584623980_614156_360264_n

Twins appreciation - Page 37 215196_215115191874319_187618584623980_635705_5579336_n

OOOHhhh... btw, Shin-chan just updated his blog! LOL and it's REALLY funny XDD

+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+
    SHINPEI

2011-12-02 23:01:57
    Winter-ish

Twins appreciation - Page 37 S20111202

Good evening.
    Thank you for all the comments.
    I carefully read them.

We got into December and it suddenly turned cold, didn't it? It's finally feeling winter-ish.
    But me. I'm not good at dealing with the cold.
    I shiver and tremble like a puppy.

Well this is from about 2 days ago, but when rehearsals ended, I met up with Manpei and when I saw his outfit, I was freaked out!
    A V-neck cotton short sleeve shirt and one thin jacket.
    Man: "It's cold today, huh?"
    OF COURSE IT IS~!!!!!!!!
    Even after being with him for 26 years, I was still surprised to see Manpei dressed so lightly (laugh)
    You... are you a cyborg? (laugh)

Everyone, dress warmly when you go out-.
    So you don't catch a cold!

The picture is one from rehearsal.
    Every day I'm doing my best to learn the sword fights! Frantically.
    Look forward to the play "Donden"!!!
    Good night.
    SariLee
    SariLee
    Host Club Member

Post by SariLee Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:32 pm

Hey guys, I looked up at their page on facebook too, but I didn't see the translation button at all? But from the experience I've had with looking at sites in other languages, it usually makes no sense when translated. If only Manpei and Shinpei spoke English! (Our lives would be so much easier...)

Also, I have a question for everyone. What country are you from? I was just curious to know. I'm from the United States, Illinois to be exact.
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:59 pm

the translation button is under their post when they post a picture with a caption.... so for example i believe they posted a pic today on their page and below where they wrote the caption the button "see translation" shows! Onion Thumbs Up
    SariLee
    SariLee
    Host Club Member

Post by SariLee Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:11 pm

@Laila - found it! The translations aren't TOO bad, but there are some parts where it's a little off. The good thing is that it's pretty easy to get what their saying out of context...I will be visiting this page more often now...
    SariLee
    SariLee
    Host Club Member

Post by SariLee Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:24 pm

Just came across these...enjoy the sexy Santas!

Twins appreciation - Page 37 Tumblr_lomugykFZ11qmtfnoo1_500

Twins appreciation - Page 37 Tumblr_lomugykFZ11qmtfnoo2_500

Onion Love Eyes I'll take them for Christmas, please.
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:39 pm

Onion Nosebleed
    Twins appreciation - Page 37 Tumblr_lvcyg6xYsx1r7qk3lo1_500

well logically thinking,, it would VERY hard to sit on EITHER manpei or shinpeis' lap cuz DUH they are dressed up in a santa costume so the only logical thing to do is to sit in their lap.. HOWEVER.. because i can't decide,, i would ask them to sit on MY lap!! yes.. that' sounds nice! Onion Nosebleed they don't seem very heavy, so yea i think i can handle them both!! and we would sit and laugh and giggle i would tell them both what i want for christmas! I LOVE IT! Onion Daydreaming
    SariLee
    SariLee
    Host Club Member

Post by SariLee Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:01 am

Laila007 wrote:Onion Nosebleed

well logically thinking,, it would VERY hard to sit on EITHER manpei or shinpeis' lap cuz DUH they are dressed up in a santa costume so the only logical thing to do is to sit in their lap.. HOWEVER.. because i can't decide,, i would ask them to sit on MY lap!! yes.. that' sounds nice! Onion Nosebleed they don't seem very heavy, so yea i think i can handle them both!! and we would sit and laugh and giggle i would tell them both what i want for christmas! I LOVE IT! Onion Daydreaming

Hahahahahahhahaha!! That's brilliant, love that gif! As for me...I'd choose Shinpei's lap to sit on Onion Daydreaming
    I've always been more of a Shinpei fan...but Manpei's awesome too, of course!
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:51 am

SariLee wrote:

If only Manpei and Shinpei spoke English! (Our lives would be so much easier...)

Word on the street is that there is a possiblity that Man and Shin can speak a little bit of English. They both mentioned that they vacationed in Hawaii a few years ago; it was never explained whether or not they had to use English to communicate but one can only guess.

I've heard a few male Japanese celebrities speak English before. . .I have this theory that the twins' voices would sound EXTREMELY sexy if they ever spoke English, even just a few phrases or sentences. Onion Love Eyes

SariLee wrote:Also, I have a question for everyone. What country are you from? I was just curious to know. I'm from the United States, Illinois to be exact.

Duuuuude!!! I'm from Chicago myself! Cool Out of everyone else on this thread, you're probably the closest one to me geographically cheers

Laila007 wrote:Onion Nosebleed

I'm TOTALLY diggin that gif, Laila Onion Thumbs Up

And I gotta agree with you, I think I'd rather have the twins sit on MY lap as opposed to the other way around.
    Mmmmm. . . .yes, I think that would be very nice indeed. . . . Onion Drinks Tea Like you said, neither of them looks like they weigh very much, in fact I think I could even fit both of them on each knee at the same time! LOL

Oh, and to answer the "translation button" question, I have Google Translate on my laptop, and I have an app that automatically translates Japanese text into English, so it automatically translates any texts or blogs the twins put on FB.

It's not exactly the most helpful thing in the world. . . .it translates into English alright, but the finished result never makes any grammatical sense whatsoever, and I can only ever get the jist of what the original text is about Onion Stress Load

For example, here's the most recent blog entry from Manpei as translated by Google. . .

~~~~~~~~~~~
    Twins appreciation - Page 37 Mangol10

Good evening ☆ lots of comments, Thank you very much every time I got it I read it carefully. Everyone, we really appreciate it. Thanks ... I recently cools. Sudden arrival of winter! What is the feeling. Cold right? I is completely safe! This year I mind fine warm clothes (laughs) Hey I always thin clothes that say What do you, will not let this year said. During such cold, I recently hooked a golf driving range at night is often done tea. Quite a sweat corner, I will relieve stress and distraction at all is still poor, has become like a little fly is to show everybody someday (laughs) to target it to improve頑張Rimasu ☆ When the golf ball flies straight, I also like a ball, straight, incredibly fast, 飛Bi上Garimasu! is a little obscure, little rest this year ... until the last突Tsu走Rimasu update also good night.

I've learned to just sit pretty and wait patiently for Jade-sama's translations. . . .lol
    SariLee
    SariLee
    Host Club Member

Post by SariLee Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:25 am

@Mrs. Takagi, I'm close to St. Louis, but that's still really close! I'm surprised since not a lot of Japanese media reaches this far (I thought I was all alone Onion Cursed/Down ) But it's great to have someone close who loves the twins as much (if not more) than I do. Also, I saw the same post, my computer translates it the same way. I attempt to read it, but eventually the grammar mistakes and broken phrases start to get to me, so I have to stop Onion Anger

Also! My Christmas drawing for the twins is almost done! I just have to color it...so I'll post it for everyone to see as soon as I'm done! It should be a couple of days, but I'm very excited about it! Onion Skipping
    jade
    jade
    Takagicest

Post by jade Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:44 am

Mrs.Takagi wrote:
    Oh, and to answer the "translation button" question, I have Google Translate on my laptop, and I have an app that automatically translates Japanese text into English, so it automatically translates any texts or blogs the twins put on FB.

It's not exactly the most helpful thing in the world. . . .it translates into English alright, but the finished result never makes any grammatical sense whatsoever, and I can only ever get the jist of what the original text is about Onion Stress Load
    I've learned to just sit pretty and wait patiently for Jade-sama's translations. . . .lol

Yeah, I know translation software sucks~ but the point of asking about the translation button was that I can submit translations to REPLACE the nonsensical computer version ON facebook. If you click the "translate" button... then RIGHT CLICK the Bing translation, a "Vote" & "Translate" box will pop up. If anyone has submitted a translation for that post, you can see it and vote on it. So if I submit MY translation, and it gets enough positive votes, it will replace the Bing translation on their official post.
    Reina
    Reina
    Scholarship Student

Post by Reina Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:16 am

Mrs.Takagi wrote:
    Reina wrote:
    LOL @ "le gasp"

Watchu talkin' bout,Reina?

It's the very same photoshoot we've been talking about for the past 5 months Razz

I just now uploaded it to youtube, so everyone who hasn't seen the whole thing yet and obsess over it as much as they want now! cheers

One of the best moments of the video is from 4:44-:46Onion Love Eyes
    Enjoy, my darlings! Onion Skipping

Wall ... Onion ...Not sure how I missed this...

THANK YOU so much for posting this!! I remember months back seeing some pictures from this photoshoot, HOW DID I NOT KNOW THERE WAS A VIDEO I'M SUCH AN IDIOT SO MUCH WASTED TIME Onion To Kill

Incidentally, my love for them has grown exponentially. There are no words for their adorableness. I can't...take it. I want to throw them down on the sidewalk and Onion Tantrum

So much for my productive weekend. Eternal gratitude, Mrs.Takagi Hug
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:27 am

Reina wrote:

Wall ... Onion ...Not sure how I missed this...

THANK YOU so much for posting this!! I remember months back seeing some pictures from this photoshoot, HOW DID I NOT KNOW THERE WAS A VIDEO I'M SUCH AN IDIOT SO MUCH WASTED TIME Onion To Kill

Incidentally, my love for them has grown exponentially. There are no words for their adorableness. I can't...take it. I want to throw them down on the sidewalk and Onion Tantrum

So much for my productive weekend. Eternal gratitude, Mrs.Takagi Hug

The pleasure is all mine, Reina! Hug

What I can't believe is that someone didn't post the video onto youtube before me. . . there's like a dozen TV Homme photoshoots of other Japanese actors (including Chiba Yudai and Daito Shunuske) but NO one had put up the one with the twins yet Rolling Eyes

I really wish they would dye their hair back to a darker color like it was in this photoshoot ^_^ They are both really too charming, I can't wait to eventually find out what they were saying.
    Onion Love

Oh, and I wanna throw them down on something too. . .but it'll be much softer than the sidewalk. . . Twisted Evil
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:18 pm

SariLee, plz show us a pic of your christmas card! We all want to see it!! and i really want to see more photo shoots from the twins!
    SariLee
    SariLee
    Host Club Member

Post by SariLee Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:10 pm

Laila007 wrote:SariLee, plz show us a pic of your christmas card! We all want to see it!! and i really want to see more photo shoots from the twins!

Working on it! I'm hoping I'll be done coloring it by tomorrow, there's a lot to color...wish me luck! Onion Study
    SariLee
    SariLee
    Host Club Member

Post by SariLee Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:32 pm

It's done! I've gotta say, I'm quite proud of this one. It took me days, but it was so worth it. And of course...after I'm done coloring, I notice I colored in Toad wrong (maybe they won't notice...) Wall ... Onion
    And of course, I included Love in there for them!

As to why it's Mario themed...I don't really know. I was just playing Super Mario 64, and the idea struck me...

Twins appreciation - Page 37 Takagi_twins_christmas_by_provesyouwrong-d4i2j9c

I want to write them a note on the back, but I don't know any Japanese...I wanted to say something like: "Hi, my name is Sarah and I'm from America. I've never written in Japanese before, so please bear with me! I first saw you two in Ouran and I absolutely love the way you act. I've watched other things you two have been in, and it's incredible how well you both slip into your roles! Please continue to work hard and know that you have fans all over the world. I look forward to seeing you both on more shows!"

If someone is willing to translate that...that would be amazing (no rush either because I've got plenty of time before I can send it...)

Anyway, enjoy the picture, and please remember, I'm no artist! Onion Skipping
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:51 am

SariLee wrote:

Twins appreciation - Page 37 Takagi_twins_christmas_by_provesyouwrong-d4i2j9c

Omigosh!!!

How cuuuuuuuute!!!! Onion Love Eyes

Great job, SariLee. I love it!!! I think the twins will love it too (they're quite the suckers for cute things ^_^) Your drawing is 10 times better than what I can do. . . Onion Cursed/Down

But I do draw a little bit (mostly shapes and stuff, anything but people and animals lol) Maybe within the next few months, if I have a little time, I'll draw my own little ditty and send it to them as well!

BTW, I'm sorry that I haven't posted the fanfiction that I promised you all. But over this past weekend, between putting up Christmas decorations, studying for my final exams and goofing off with my own twin, I kinda lost track. . . Corner of Woe But my last final is on wedensday and after that I'm free as a bird until January, so you'll DEFINITELY have your ManShin fanfiction before the end of this week, I swear on my stuffed animal collection that I refuse to get rid of.

I kept the fanfiction kinda soft. . . .for now Cunning Onion It's saucy but not too heavy. Depending on the reaction it gets, I'll either leave it alone, or make a sequel. A few times while I was writing it though, I actually had to stop and take a break because I started getting a little TOO excited. . . Onion Nosebleed And I hope you guys have that same reaction too!!

Oh and one last thing, I was just re-watching episode 9 of Ouran and I can't believe I never noticed this before but. . . .Does Manpei only have his left ear pierced? I found myself staring at him and Shinpei again *surprise surprise* and I saw that Shin had an earring in each ear but Man only had a stud in his left ear. . . .is his right ear not pierced at all or did he just do that on purpose? Does anyone know? Like I said, out of all the times I've seen them with jewelry in their ears, I can't believe I never paid attention to that before. . . Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:55 pm