Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+37
enggrrl
abtomat
yetimati
Emelie
cheesyfleas
JennyJukes
blackbalsam
Tacoko
Beelzenef
Laila007
writtenasneu
diasleepy
Keshia
lovelylaur75
Tama
Gemini Rose
miffychan
Babyface21
ChaoticNipples
Akira14
Isidarnipples
setolove
KaoruHitachiin
Reina
Fujioka Haruhi
trixi
Oddy
MangaMistrezz
seaweed
Nipples Admin
Cinnamonipples
annanipples
ManpeiFanservice
yanie
Mrs.Takagi
Otaku-Nipples
jade
41 posters

Twins appreciation

Otaku-Nipples
    Otaku-Nipples
    Host Club Member

Twins appreciation - Page 12 Empty Re: Twins appreciation

Post by Otaku-Nipples Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:51 pm

jade wrote:

I WANT THEM TO BE MY SANTA CLAUSES Twisted Evil

Twins appreciation - Page 12 766_large

Twins appreciation - Page 12 767_large

I want to sit on their laps...

Dear Takagi Shinpei and Takagi Manpei,

For Christmas I want you both for the day... Onion Blush

:<3:
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:24 pm

Manpei DOES seem like he likes to "blow kisses" when he takes pictures doesn't he? Laughing

SO CUTE!!

I also noticed that when it comes to taking potentially "embarrassing" pictures, Manpei is not shy at all:
    He's taken a dozen pictures of himself with his messy "I just woke up" hair, and not to mention there's that one pic he took while he was in the bathtub (I'm STILL shocked about that one. . .lol)

It seems to me like even though he and Shinpei love LOVE to take pictues of themselves/each other, they aren't very "high up" on themselves and still seem to be very humble. They're always saying that their main goal is to do their best and to please their fans :3 Nodding

{Compared to a lot of American celebrities, the Takagi twins are saints!}

I hope they always stay like that I love you

I was going to wait until after the premeire of episode 6 tomorrow to post any new replies, but unfortunately, the time it's scheduled to air on Keyhole/TBS is the same time I have to be getting ready to go to school. . . T_T so I probably wont be able to see it until this weekend. . .>_<

But anyway, I just wanted to post some Man/Shin pics that were in the cast archive page on tumblr:
    Twins appreciation - Page 12 Manpei17

Twins appreciation - Page 12 Shinpe13

Twins appreciation - Page 12 S_and_10

Twins appreciation - Page 12 Tumblr10
    *I'm getting more and more concerned about just what the heck these two are doing when they "practice" their scenes at home. . .* Shocked

{Oh and thanks seaweed for sharing those pics with us! Hug I'm not positive, but we just might be running out of unseen Manpei/Shinpei pictures affraid }

jade
    jade
    Takagicest

Post by jade Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:59 pm

SHINPEI BLOG translations
    *Shinpei started his blog in February 2007, so these are some of his first posts. Why? Because hearing the way he talks about Manpei just KILLS me Onion Daydreaming *

"Right away!"
    (11:51 PM)

Twins appreciation - Page 12 1_p

How is everyoneeeeee?!? Sorry I'm so rowdy at this time of night w(゜o゜)w… (laugh)
    I'm really, seriously happy that I've got a blog now (>_<)(cries)

(Note: why are you grimacing and crying if you're so happy, Shinpei?!)

I'm able to do a blog like this because of all of you cheering me on ★★ Thank you so much!!
    Changing the subject, yesterday was Valentine's, so did everyone have a wonderful day??
    Well, I'm also so happy today because I had a wonderful day ★(>_<)↑
    As I was walking, I saw that everyone had these blissful looks on their faces ★

The picture is from the other day when I went to Manpei's Gekiranger event and bought some goods (^O^) It's a GekiBlue doll! I'm decorating the living room with it ★

So, later!!

---------------------------

"How's everyoneeee??"

Hey ★ It's Takagi Shinpei!!
    I'm rowdy again today!! (^O^)

Why, you ask?...

Because tomorrow at 7:30am, Gekiranger finally starts airing ★
    So now I'm extremely excited!! Of course, I'm going to watch it when it comes on o(^-^o)(o^-^)o
    And I'm going to watch it because Manpei is playing Gekiblue ★

Everyone please watch!!

Even now I remember when it was finalized that Manpei would be in Gekirangers, and I was as happy as if I was the one that got the part ★
    I'm happy that Manpei will be on TV and I can watch him but I think I'm honestly a bit jealous, too! After all, Manpei is also my rival ★ So because it's Manpei, I'm more jealous than if it had been anyone else yet more delighted than if it had been anyone else!!

Since we were little, I've had this feeling that I absolutely do not want to lose to Manpei in anything o(><)o
    You guys also have a person that you certainly don't want to lose to, right??

Changing the subject, but the fan meeting is soon ★
    I'm really looking forward to being able to meet everyone!! I'm excited just thinking about it ★
    Let's have a great day together, ok? o(^-^)o
    Well, I'll update again later ★
    Bye ( ^^)Y☆Y(^^ )
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:16 pm

jade wrote:

I think listing twin differences has become a specialty of mine >.> Which, I would be proud of if I didn't feel like such a pathetic fangirl by knowing this stuff Onion XD

I usually look at their face, too... by which is rounder and which is longer... because Shinpei used to have a slimmer face than Manpei (in the earlier pics, like in my sig) And their smiles are different, too: Manpei smiles a little bigger and his eyes crinkle a little more... plus, Shinpei's lips are a little fuller/fatter *sexy* while Manpei's are thinner, and actually Manpei's mouth is just barely wider than Shinpei's mouth. Manpei is slightly taller, and Shinpei never seems to care or try to hide it. Personality-wise, Shinpei is bubbly and social, while Manpei is more introverted and quiet... basically Manpei acts like the uke and Shinpei the seme... probably because Manpei spoils the hell out of Shinpei, so Shinpei learned to take advantage of that and got pushy! But if something really upsets Manpei, he'll apologize and get pretty "submissive" because in the end, he really looks up to Manpei a lot. Also Shinpei is SUPER touchy feely (he touches on everyone he's with, but when it's Manpei, he becomes twice as bad <3 ) I swear he would molest Manpei every chance he got if Manpei let him XDD But one of the greatest things is the looks they give each other, even on camera. It's like "private bedroom eyes" right in front of everyone, like they're sharing dirty secrets through their glances and stares Onion Nosebleed

Anyway, the eyes thing: their eyes ARE different (though I think it's harder to tell them apart from their eyes) Manpei's eyes are a little more almond-shaped or slanted, and they're tilted upwards a bit at the ends. Shinpei's eyes are a little bigger/rounder, and they're straight across. If you stare at a few pictures of them, maybe you'll see what I'm talking about. And P.S. - Through my extensive research, I have found that only Manpei has that freckle on his right eyelid (sadly T_T I wanted them to both have it because that would be so cute and sexy. But they don't. At least they have the same freckle on their collarbones XD)

Their voices are also different. I can't explain in text, but if I hear them talk enough, I can usually tell who's who from their voices. It's not exactly that Manpei's voice is a little higher pitched... but... it's got a slightly different tone? Or maybe not... maybe Manpei's more nasal? Something like that. I can't explain Onion T_T Don\'t Go But I admit it's REALLY hard to tell the difference between their voices unless they're talking A LOT.

I swear jade, for your entire last post, I felt like you were literally inside my head! affraid
    I agree with EVERYTHING you said about telling the twins apart!

Between the two of them Shin is definitely more "pushy". Laughing And Manpei does seem to spoil and give into him a lot (Manpei=husband, Shinpei=wife) I seriously think that Shinpei's behavior is that of the stereotypical "kid brother." X-D
    Oh and FYI, when it comes to Shinpei molesting Manpei. . .

Twins appreciation - Page 12 Tumblr14
    Ohhh. . .I'm pretty sure none of us has a problem with that Twisted Evil (including the two of them! Razz )

And I thought it was just me who noticed the way they stare/glance at each other: the bedroom eyes look Twisted Evil
    In this video (which I watch a little TOO often) there's a point at like :11-12 seconds when they stop and stare at each other. . .my knees automatically turn to jelly everytime I see that!!

I'm like "I wanna know what they're thinking SOOO BAAAD!! T_T "

I KNEW their voices were slightly different!! Very Happy Like you said, it's hard to describe, but it's deifnitely there. . .it's so hard to find video clips of JUST the two of them talking though. . .(actually, I found this variety/talk show they were on about 2 years ago that I was going to nicely request if someone could translate it for me. . . Wink )

Oh, and thanks for posting those pictures, I'd never seen those before! I especially like the one with the two of them in the Santa Claus costumes. I'd be SOO happy if I woke up on Christmas morning and saw the two of them climbing down my chimmey. . .(and my house doesn't even have a chimmney. . . Rolling Eyes )

Even though it's a lovely thought. . .I think I'd be too scared to ever sit in their laps. . .(they're just so thin!! affraid )

And last of all. . .I definitely agree that it's a bit pathetic for a fangirl to go on and on about these Japanese actors the way we do. . .

But ALL of us are guilty of it because if we weren't, this fan forum wouldn't even exist, so I say as long as we perform our duties as pathetic fangirl together. . .I see no problem in it: as long as you're gonna do it, you might as well do it right, ne?! cheers
    jade
    jade
    Takagicest

Post by jade Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:08 pm

Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:
    I swear jade, for your entire last post, I felt like you were literally inside my head! :afraid:
    I agree with EVERYTHING you said about telling the twins apart!

Between the two of them Shin is definitely more "pushy". Laughing And Manpei does seem to spoil and give into him a lot (Manpei=husband, Shinpei=wife) I seriously think that Shinpei's behavior is that of the stereotypical "kid brother." X-D
    Oh and FYI, when it comes to Shinpei molesting Manpei. . .

Ohhh. . .I'm pretty sure none of us has a problem with that Twisted Evil (including the two of them! Razz )

And I thought it was just me who noticed the way they stare/glance at each other: the bedroom eyes look Twisted Evil
    In this video (which I watch a little TOO often) there's a point at like :11-12 seconds when they stop and stare at each other. . .my knees automatically turn to jelly everytime I see that!!

I'm like "I wanna know what they're thinking SOOO BAAAD!! T_T "

I KNEW their voices were slightly different!! Very Happy Like you said, it's hard to describe, but it's deifnitely there. . .it's so hard to find video clips of JUST the two of them talking though. . .(actually, I found this variety/talk show they were on about 2 years ago that I was going to nicely request if someone could translate it for me. . . Wink )

Oh, and thanks for posting those pictures, I'd never seen those before! I especially like the one with the two of them in the Santa Claus costumes. I'd be SOO happy if I woke up on Christmas morning and saw the two of them climbing down my chimmey. . .(and my house doesn't even have a chimmney. . . Rolling Eyes )

Even though it's a lovely thought. . .I think I'd be too scared to ever sit in their laps. . .(they're just so thin!! affraid )

And last of all. . .I definitely agree that it's a bit pathetic for a fangirl to go on and on about these Japanese actors the way we do. . .

But ALL of us are guilty of it because if we weren't, this fan forum wouldn't even exist, so I say as long as we perform our duties as pathetic fangirl together. . .I see no problem in it: as long as you're gonna do it, you might as well do it right, ne?! cheers

I have the photoshoot that video is about~ I really meant to translate it earlier but I didn't have the chance! Now I'm vacationing in Tokyo at my friend's house, so I haven't been able to. But I really want to! I'll try soon... if nothing else, I go home on Monday o(^-^)o

actually, I found this variety/talk show they were on about 2 years ago that I was going to nicely request if someone could translate it for me. . . Wink

Is it the photoshoot? Or something else?? If it's a different clip, give me a link, and I'll see what I can do with it, too!! <3 Onion Thumbs Up

But speaking of the LOOKS Onion Love Eyes OMG, THE BEDROOM EYES. There is more video evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9dxq1mtjJk

At about 5:35 Shinpei starts talking; at 6:03 he gets into their flirting at home and Manpei looks horribly embarrassed for a few seconds, and then REALLY EAGER to touch Shinpei Twisted Evil Then the bedroom eyes kick in, especially from Shinpei. I love how Shinpei OH SO lovingly hands the microphone to Manpei... and then can't stop staring at Manpei for the rest of the clip! Onion Love I also love the huge grin Shinpei gets at 6:35 when Manpei is talking about how they've "been together" for 25 years. And I think he grins and laughs because Manpei says "付き合う - tsukiau" which means "to keep company with"... but it also means (and is usually used to mean) "to date, to go out with, to go steady with" LMAO

Also, on Ousama no Brunch (08.20.11)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3qoetGHtns&feature=player_embedded

Starting at around 5 minutes, they start talking about the twins' fighting on set. And when Haruna saying "Of course, Manpei acts more like the older brother" and Shinpei gets a jealous fit and asks why she's always talking about Manpei... and Manpei thinks this is funny but tries to soothe Shinpei with "it's alright..." ...until Yusuke says "Who cares if it's Manpei or Shinpei, either one is fine!" and they both TURN on Yusuke with "OI!!" like they're about to murder him! LMAO I felt like they were really channeling Hikaru and Kaoru...

Anyway, they are NOT looking at each other, because they've basically just started another fight. Then when they read what Manpei said about Shinpei beforehand, you can only see it for a second before the camera moves, but Manpei starts giving bedroom eyes!! Manpei's comment: "He complains all the time, but the way he properly does the chores for me is cute." - Then Shinpei immediately gets happy and his face starts GLOWING (caption: "bright/glowing") When Shinpei says "I'd do anything for Manpei" and they shake hands, THE BEDROOM EYES START. I swear, the second they both start looking at each other, they're making dirty promises with their eyes Cunning Onion But if you pay attention, you can see Shinpei bring up his other hand so he's holding Manpei's hand with both of his own, like he doesn't ever want to let go <3 <3 <3

THESE GUYS DO BAD THINGS TO MY SANITY Dead Onion But who cares?! Who needs sanity anyway??

Anyway, YES~ Manpei=husband, Shinpei=wife. That is the perfect description! Shinpei is the pushy wife/kid brother that gets whatever he wants, and Manpei sit the whipped husband/older brother that can't stop spoiling Shinpei...

...I can never ever EVER watch them do that enough Twisted Evil

"But ALL of us are guilty of it because if we weren't, this fan forum wouldn't even exist, so I say as long as we perform our duties as pathetic fangirl together. . .I see no problem in it: as long as you're gonna do it, you might as well do it right, ne?! cheers "

Onion Skipping YES, LET'S!!

(I have more pictures Onion Laugh )

Twins appreciation - Page 12 728_large

Twins appreciation - Page 12 732_large

Twins appreciation - Page 12 695

Twins appreciation - Page 12 673
    It's a small picture, but LOOK AT MANPEI'S SEXY NAKED CHEST... *faints*
    And what does that guy think he's doing to Shinpei's CROTCH??? Save yourself for Manpei!! lol

Twins appreciation - Page 12 662
    Maybe nothing on earth is cuter than the twins doing purikura together <3 XDD

(Sorry, I'm probably over-spamming tonight ^^; )
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:58 pm

jade wrote:
    And what does that guy think he's doing to Shinpei's CROTCH??? Save yourself for Manpei!! lol

You might just say it's...TWINAPPROPRIATE.

>.>
    <.<
    ...YES OKAY I WENT INTO THIS THREAD LOOKING FOR AN OPPORTUNITY TO SAY THAT.
    I REGRET NOTHING
    Otaku-Nipples
    Otaku-Nipples
    Host Club Member

Post by Otaku-Nipples Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:36 pm

jade wrote:
    Twins appreciation - Page 12 662
    Maybe nothing on earth is cuter than the twins doing purikura together <3 XDD

Now that is MEGA-MEGA CUTE!
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:47 pm

jade wrote:At about 5:35 Shinpei starts talking; at 6:03 he gets into their flirting at home and Manpei looks horribly embarrassed for a few seconds, and then REALLY EAGER to touch Shinpei Twisted Evil Then the bedroom eyes kick in, especially from Shinpei. I love how Shinpei OH SO lovingly hands the microphone to Manpei... and then can't stop staring at Manpei for the rest of the clip! Onion Love I also love the huge grin Shinpei gets at 6:35 when Manpei is talking about how they've "been together" for 25 years. And I think he grins and laughs because Manpei says "付き合う - tsukiau" which means "to keep company with"... but it also means (and is usually used to mean) "to date, to go out with, to go steady with" LMAO

............I thought I was imagining and just thinking things to cover up my TERRIBLE japanese. LOL
    But I was right! *for once* XD
    Well sort of. I did heard him say tsukiau but I didn't know the "to keep company with" definition. XDDDD
    I just knew about the "to date" definition. Onion Blush
    So the whole time I was like, "Manpei just admited to them dating!!" Onion Love
    Though I thought it was my fangirl mind just going crazy there. LOL
    So even if he meant that they have been together for a long time because they are brothers, I'm pretty happy of Manpei's choice of words. LOL LOL LOL Onion Thumbs Up
    It keeps the fangirls happy afterall. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    They truly are meant to be Hikaru and Kaoru......
    Twins appreciation - Page 12 Imdyingfromallthistwincest

And please, I'm sure none of us here mind you spamming us..............
    Please keep spamming! <333333333333333333 Hug
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:55 pm

Man. . .so many points to make, so little time. . .hehehe

Oh well, I shall do my best!!

1st off, to my official #1 online best friend jade Wink

1)Let's just get this out of the way: sanity is SOOO overrated. . . Rolling Eyes (I lost my sanity the VERY day I realized I was a hardcore otaku)LOL

2)No, the clip I have isn't a photoshoot. It's some variety show/talk show the twins were guests on I'm thinking sometime in 2009, not 100% positive though. . .If you want, I can send you the clips by using the Translations forum (or if you say it's okay, I'll put them on here instead).
    But I gotta warn you. . .it's got 3 parts to it, and there's a lot of talking going on, not just Shin and Man. . .if you suddenly find that you aren't really up to translating it, don't give it a second thought, 'kay? Smile

3)I totally agree to the fact that Man and Shin have been "dating/going steady" for the past 25 years (their 26th anniversary is coming up soon!! cheers ) Actually,if anything I still stand my theory that they're officially married; I mean they have all the signs of a married couple, don't they?

-they live together
    -they've adopted kids pets together
    -they fight/bicker over trivial stuff, and then eventually make up
    -they take care of each other when they're sick
    -they frequently show public displays of affection I love you

All that says married couple to me! (Or at least, newlyweds hahaha)

4)I know this is silly/stupid but part of me wishes that there was actually some footage of the twins arguing/bickering on the set of Ouran (like maybe they thought the camera had stopped rolling, or maybe there was another camera off screen somewhere filming them the whole time). I could tell during that interview that they were getting ready to fight again; part of me actually had the urge to knock their heads together and say "Alright you two, knock it off already! Your fans are watching this!"

5) I think Shinpei definitely has all the symptoms of the "jealous baby brother" syndrome Laughing He gets upset whenever the other cast members of the show compliment Manpei and not him. And it seems to me like Haruna Kawaguchi has a bit of a crush on Manpei (she'll have to get through ME first! Evil or Very Mad )
    But seriously, the way Shinpei shows how much he adores Manpei through his gestures is possibly the most beautiful display of affection I've EVER seen between 2 people: whether he's holding Manpei's hand, has an arm around him or even touches his face, or whether he's touching him anywhere else, it all says to me "I really, really love this guy so much." And I'm not a mushy person in the least, but the way he goes on and on about Manpei. . .it brings me pretty close to tears Onion T_T
    His line "I'd do anything for Manpei" is the inspiration for my signature

6) The scene of the two of them from episode 3: The Physical Exam. . .I seriously just can't get enough of it, it's IMPOSSIBLE for me to get tired of it. Just. . .the loveliness of it. I'm telling you. . .when I first saw Shin stroke Man's chest with the back of his hand. . .it seriously made me want to step outside and have a cigarette (and I don't even smoke!!) It also started an endless trail of inappropriate thoughts that continue to circle my brain to this day Cunning Onion Do I smell a future fanfiction story. . .?

7)I love reading Shinpei's blogs. . .he reminds me of a hyper-active 5 year old who's just had his first can of soda. . . Big Laugh Just so excitable and energetic! I can just imagine him, when it's like 2 o'clock in the morning. . .Manpei's probably getting ready for bed and Shinpei's just bouncing off the walls bounce (and then of course he's blogging about his best friend/rival, so that just adds fuel to the flames). But he's so cute!!
    He looks and acts more like a 15 year old than a 25 year old^_^

Twins appreciation - Page 12 Img20029
    *AHHH!!! I can't take it anymore!!! I gotta squeeze that face!!!!*

Whew! Okay, I'm done now.
    I'm kinda tired though, I should probably look at something that helps me relax. . .

Twins appreciation - Page 12 Pressc10

Muuuuuuuch better. . . drunken

ChaoticNipples
    ChaoticNipples
    Twincest Fangirl

Post by ChaoticNipples Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:50 pm

So, um, this lovely thread randomly inspired me to draw these boys' lips.

Twins appreciation - Page 12 Takagilips
    seaweed
    seaweed
    Scholarship Student

Post by seaweed Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:06 am

OMG yes please keep them translations coming! I swear these twins will be the death of me someday. Not that I'd mind Very Happy I REGRET NOTHING

ChaoticNipples wrote:So, um, this lovely thread randomly inspired me to draw these boys' lips.

Twins appreciation - Page 12 Takagilips

Wow that's pretty good! Onion Thumbs Up

Twins fight episode is coming up! *excited*

From their facebook!
    Twins appreciation - Page 12 32106010

edit:
    jade wrote:

affraid Wow but he doesn't seem to mind. He's still all smiles Laughing
    writtenasneu
    writtenasneu
    Commoner

Post by writtenasneu Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:52 am

Mrs.ManpeiTakagi wrote:

But anyway, I just wanted to post some Man/Shin pics that were in the cast archive page on tumblr:
    Twins appreciation - Page 12 Manpei17

Twins appreciation - Page 12 Shinpe13

Twins appreciation - Page 12 S_and_10

Twins appreciation - Page 12 Tumblr10
    *I'm getting more and more concerned about just what the heck these two are doing when they "practice" their scenes at home. . .* Shocked

{Oh and thanks seaweed for sharing those pics with us! Hug I'm not positive, but we just might be running out of unseen Manpei/Shinpei pictures affraid }

I think i can DIE.
    DIE HAPPILY right now because of this thread omgomg ;A;
    PLEASE EXCUSE MY COMMONER ALL CAPS RAGE ;A;
    I JUST LOVE THIS TWIN SO MUCH ♥️♥️
    THANK YOU for sharing those pics xoxoxo Hug
    Tama
    Tama
    Ouran Student

Post by Tama Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:53 pm

Relating to previous "how to tell them apart" posts, is it just me or does Shinpei seem to have a slightly flatter nose than Manpei?
    Obviously you can only really see it in profile...
    But it's something I've noticed in twincest moments, so I was wondering if anyone else has too... or maybe I'm just imagining it Razz
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:52 pm

Okay. . .

So I TOTALLY thought that I was going to miss watching episode 6 on Keyhole today because I thought I was going to be on my way to school by then. . .BUT. . .!

By opening up Keyhole and getting dressed/ready for school while watching Ouran, I was able to leave the house a little bit late and still made it to class on time.
    *wootwoot!*

The episode was great, and possibly my favorite at this point {but for those who haven't seen it yet, I'm gonna give it 2-3 days before I start revealing spoilers silent }

But on the otherhand, I have something that I WILL share with you all right now; can you guess what it is??

That's right, MORE PICTURES!!!
    *clapclapclap*

Yep, totally thought I was running out of pictures. . .then I came across some more while surfing the net this morning: so now our unnatural obsession with staring at the profiles and Manpei and Shinpei can continue on!! Very Happy

As usual, I'm going to try and pace myself when posting these (so you'll keep coming back for more Twisted Evil ) I don't know about the rest of you, but a lot of these I've never seen before.

Big shout outs to everyone who helps keeps this page hot! (I'm almost positive that the 'Twins Appreciation' thread has the most comments on this forum so far, does it not? :3 Nodding )

3 cheers are in order:
    BANZAI!!!
    BANZAI!!!
    BANZAI!!! cheers

Alright, enough chit-chat, on to the good stuff (I've added more color commentary then usual for this installment lol)

Twins appreciation - Page 12 Tumblr15
    Twins appreciation - Page 12 Tumblr16
    *Manpei. . .my love. . . Onion Love Eyes *

Twins appreciation - Page 12 Tumblr17
    *I didn't even realize it was them until I stared really REALLY hard at the photo. . .*

Twins appreciation - Page 12 Tumblr18
    *I don't care what anyone says, he STILL looks better in a dress than I do. . .*

Twins appreciation - Page 12 Tumblr19
    Onion Starry Eyes

Twins appreciation - Page 12 Tumblr21
    *Shin's appearance in Cafe Kichijoji de*

More yummy pics coming up soon! Wink

jade
    jade
    Takagicest

Post by jade Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:57 pm

Tama wrote:Relating to previous "how to tell them apart" posts, is it just me or does Shinpei seem to have a slightly flatter nose than Manpei?
    Obviously you can only really see it in profile...
    But it's something I've noticed in twincest moments, so I was wondering if anyone else has too... or maybe I'm just imagining it

...hmm. I never noticed (o.O') I'll have to pay attention and see if I see it, too! XD

Anyway, just a small present this time, but it's something! Cue the drooling and swooning Onion Love Eyes

Twins appreciation - Page 12 658

Twins appreciation - Page 12 626

Twins appreciation - Page 12 625

Twins appreciation - Page 12 618
    diasleepy
    diasleepy
    Scholarship Student

Post by diasleepy Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:10 pm

Currently really loving these two after watching episode 6..
    still amazed at their Awesome synchronization...
    i kept repeating the part where they were ordering their meals..
    opening the menu, saying out their orders and closing the menu all in sync...
    Amazing twins..Smile
    now im really lookin forward to HikaHaru cz ive been shipping them from the anime..
    (but im a HUGE fan of KyoHaru coz of the live action (^_^) )
    jade
    jade
    Takagicest

Post by jade Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:45 pm

The last present of the day before I MUST pass out, is an INSANELY hilarious older blog... OMG. If anyone could ever ever ever find the variety show he's talking about and post it, they would be the most important person to me in the entire world Onion Nosebleed Onion Love

SHINPEI BLOG TIME!
    October 25, 2009

"I feel grateful"

Hello ★
    Everyone, thank you so much for all the birthday wishes & comments about the variety show!! ★

I read every single one of the birthday comments!!
    I'm really happy (^0^)/

Thank you very much ★
    When I read all the birthday wishes and saw how many people sent me "congratulations", I thought I was the happiest person in the world.
    I'll do my absolute best to listen to your support and live up to everyone's hopes even more!
    So please continue to support from now on (^0^)/

Next~

Variety!
    It seems you watched it ★
    I can't believe it...
    the nipples thing~~~~~~~~~~~~ (laugh)

In this show, they were checking to see if everything between Manpei and me was the same, even to the distance between our nipples (laugh)
    This is the first time I've ever experienced anything like it in my life. I was so shocked!

It was honestly, really
    WELL DONE!!!!!

Cause they really got me! Until now, I've seen so many "surprise!" shows but
    I always thought stuff like:
    "There's no way they'll ever be able to make me freak out!" but...
    In reality, I was totally shocked, and at the "surprise!" moment, Manpei and I were actually panicked (laugh)
    But I'm glad that everyone seems to have a good impression of the show and everyone on it ★

So, that's all for today (^0^)/
    Today's picture is from the training hall for the play we're doing now called "Magudara na Maria" ("Mary of Magdala" or "Mary Magdalene")
    I hope everyone's tomorrow makes them smile (^0^)/
    Later ★

Twins appreciation - Page 12 Img091025214539_p
    Oddy
    Oddy
    Evil Twin

Post by Oddy Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:00 pm

jade wrote: If anyone could ever ever ever find the variety show he's talking about and post it, they would be the most important person to me in the entire world Onion Nosebleed Onion Love

I accept your challenge Onion Study
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:05 pm

jade wrote:

In this show, they were checking to see if everything between Manpei and me was the same, even to the distance between our nipples (laugh)
    This is the first time I've ever experienced anything like it in my life. I was so shocked!

My brain. . .

I can't. . .I can't even function right now. . . Shocked

Just when I thought I was going to read another cute/fun blog from Shinpei. . .

I end up reading about him talking about his and Manpei's nipples. . . .

Like I NEED this right now?! It's not enough that I'm a fangirl who's absolutely obsessed with the Takagi twins, now I have to deal with the image of someone actually measuring the distance between their nipples??!!

I would've loved to be the one holding the measuring tape for that one Twisted Evil

The only thing that surprises me more than the idea itself is that Man and Shin actually went along with it. . . Razz
    I doubt I'll have any luck, but I will also accept the challenge of trying to find the variety show episode that Shinpei was refering to.

And I couldn't help but notice that he didn't mention if the measurements ended up being the same as well. . .? What a Face

LOL!!
    Oddy
    Oddy
    Evil Twin

Post by Oddy Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:38 pm

Jade, I am such a damn ninja right now Ninja
    I feel like this makes up a little bit for my not being able to find Cafe Kichijouji de anywhere

Ok, this video is pretty epic.
    Looks like the show they were talking about is this kind've event of a show (an hou and a half long??) with TONS of guests.

I haven't watched it through since my computer is being a butt right now, but the twins ARE guests in this episode. I'm not positive yet if it is the one Shinpei was talking about with the nipple measurement, but the dates match up.

Follow this link to the epic variety show of epicness!
    Reina
    Reina
    Scholarship Student

Post by Reina Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:07 am

Oddy wrote:Jade, I am such a damn ninja right now Ninja
    I feel like this makes up a little bit for my not being able to find Cafe Kichijouji de anywhere

Ok, this video is pretty epic.
    Looks like the show they were talking about is this kind've event of a show (an hou and a half long??) with TONS of guests.

I haven't watched it through since my computer is being a butt right now, but the twins ARE guests in this episode. I'm not positive yet if it is the one Shinpei was talking about with the nipple measurement, but the dates match up.

Follow this link to the epic variety show of epicness!
    ARGH How does a person watch this?? (Superior work, Oddy. You should get 15 merits. I'm almost glad to know that you can't find Cafe Kichijoji de either.)

Jade: thanks so much for the translations and for solving the mystery of the Takagi eye freckle. I needed that closure.
    Nipples Admin
    Nipples Admin
    Your Sexy Admin from Tumblr

Post by Nipples Admin Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:03 am

Manpei posted a new blog entry after episode 6 aired!

http://yaplog.jp/manpei-sd/archive/699

Twins appreciation - Page 12 Tumblr_lqn1b1pVXm1r0hl8do1_250

Twins appreciation - Page 12 Tumblr_lqn1b1pVXm1r0hl8d

A translation that I reblogged on Tumblr said this:

But my head stung

But when I saw the finished work I was glad to have dyed my hair -

For me, Ouran is my everything.

For the drama I’ll do anything.

This is how much I love this drama ☆彡

And!

The movie has been decided!

There are so much details I can’t mention but please look forward to it!

My heart is also pounding with excitement.

Let’s create an Ouran sensation all over Japan!!!!

I thought this was so sweet! <333
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:17 am

Nipples Admin wrote:Manpei posted a new blog entry after episode 6 aired!

http://yaplog.jp/manpei-sd/archive/699

Twins appreciation - Page 12 Tumblr_lqn1b1pVXm1r0hl8do1_250

Twins appreciation - Page 12 Tumblr_lqn1b1pVXm1r0hl8d

A translation that I reblogged on Tumblr said this:

But my head stung

But when I saw the finished work I was glad to have dyed my hair -

For me, Ouran is my everything.

For the drama I’ll do anything.

This is how much I love this drama ☆彡

And!

The movie has been decided!

There are so much details I can’t mention but please look forward to it!

My heart is also pounding with excitement.

Let’s create an Ouran sensation all over Japan!!!!

I thought this was so sweet! <333

I really love how much Manpei and Shinpei totally give 110% to Ouran Host Club I love you

It just makes me want to show them even more support/obsession everyday!!

They really work so hard and give it their all and I'm so SO proud of them Very Happy

While watching episode 6 the other day, I was thinking to myself : "Are they just wearing wigs or did they really dye their hair. . .? confused "

Well, it looks like I got my answer. . . Laughing Personally I still stand by my opinion that the twins look the absolute best when they had their natural black hair but *shrugs* if they're happy with their hair, then I'm happy ^_^

Although I get a little worried about them sometimes, because it seems like they dye their hair like once every 3-4 months. . .O_o (and according to Manpei, having those chemicals in their hair stings their scalp. . . Neutral )

Be careful not to damage your hair too much, ManShin!!

And to Oddy, you are amazingly awesome for finding the video clip from the variety show that Shin was talking about in his blog! cheers

But. . .
    the video won't play for some reason. . .:-/
    I tried it like 5 times and nuthin'. . .(of course we blame the host site, not you ^_^)

Ahhhh, we were so close too!!

I guess that means no nipples for us today. . . Big Laugh
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:35 am

Oh yeah, I TOTALLY forgot about this!! Big Laugh

(sorry about that)

I didn't get a chance to post any spam pics today, so I'm doin' it now! Very Happy

Only this installment has a theme. . .
    it's called

*drumroll*

Sleepytime Twins Sleep

That's right, because apparently Manpei and Shinpei love posting pictures of themselves in 'sleep mode', I decided to just take all the ones I could find and post them all here at once Wink
    Just as a heads up, I think most of the pictures are self-pics of Manpei, but it's so hard for me to tell because of the angle of the camera. . . Rolling Eyes

Alrighty then, let the swooning commence!
    {lots of images here}

Twins appreciation - Page 12 55511

Twins appreciation - Page 12 861_la10

Twins appreciation - Page 12 86211
    *I'm about 95% sure that Manpei sleeps with a teddy bear. . . Razz *

Twins appreciation - Page 12 20090511

Twins appreciation - Page 12 Img20030

Twins appreciation - Page 12 Major_11

Twins appreciation - Page 12 Tumblr22
    *I'm TOTALLY jealous of that guy in the center right now. . . Evil or Very Mad *

Twins appreciation - Page 12 Tumblr23

Twins appreciation - Page 12 Tumblr24

yanie
    yanie
    Host Club Member

Post by yanie Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:44 am

OMG! You girls!! Chiba Yudai took a picture on the bus secretly when they went home from Nagano! And this is what he took!

Twins appreciation - Page 12 Twins-asleep
    http://ameblo.jp/chibayudai/entry-11000659726.html

CHOOO KAWAIIII~~~!!! Wooby Onion Eyes

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:00 am