Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
trixi
awesome_nipples
seaweed
ManpeiFanservice
CommonFolkNipples
yanie
usa-chan
Otaku-Nipples
jade
13 posters

Daito fail?

jade
    jade
    Takagicest

Daito fail? Empty Daito fail?

Post by jade Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:48 am

I don't know if any of you noticed this~

I was watching episode 3 again, I saw something adorable and hilarious!

I replayed the twins' synchronized "We don't know anything about your teddy bear pencil" shrug a few times.

Then I saw Kyoya in the back...

Daito fail? Daitofail

...laughing.

I watched that part about 10 times and laughed myself sick every time the twins said it, but then I noticed Kyoya XDD

What do you think? Was that a cute (but completely accidental) Daito fail? Very Happy
    Otaku-Nipples
    Otaku-Nipples
    Host Club Member

Daito fail? Empty Re: Daito fail?

Post by Otaku-Nipples Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:39 pm

Aww~! After seeing his cute laugh I want to do this to him...

Daito fail? Tamaki10
    usa-chan
    usa-chan
    Honey's Bun-Bun

Post by usa-chan Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:12 pm

Otaku-Nipples wrote:Aww~! After seeing his cute laugh I want to do this to him...

Daito fail? Tamaki10
    omgomgomg face-rubbing. very attractive tamaki.
    that's beyond a cute daito fail, that's an EXTREMELY cute daito fail. *-*
    yanie
    yanie
    Host Club Member

Post by yanie Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:20 pm

Really?? I see that as Kyoya cynically laughing at what Tamaki said Smile I'm sure the director wouldn't overlook that if it's an NG by Daito-kun^^
    CommonFolkNipples
    CommonFolkNipples
    Daito's Song

Post by CommonFolkNipples Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:47 pm

yanie wrote:Really?? I see that as Kyoya cynically laughing at what Tamaki said Smile I'm sure the director wouldn't overlook that if it's an NG by Daito-kun^^

Yes, I agree with you to no end.

Japanese directors are so much careful then American directors in how each character reacts to certain things so this is without a doubt something that was planned. Not only that but I've seen Daito act in many, many different things and all his characters were very different from each other and he never once broke character so I hardly doubt he's going to start now. Besides, laughing at Tamaki being stupid is something Kyoya would do, without a doubt.

Daito didn't fail~!
    ManpeiFanservice
    ManpeiFanservice
    Home Practice

Post by ManpeiFanservice Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:08 pm

Daito never fails. He's like, you know, God.
    jade
    jade
    Takagicest

Post by jade Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:19 pm

LOL At first I thought "He's just laughing at Tamaki's stupid" too. But the whole time Tamaki is whining, he doesn't even smile. He doesn't even laugh after Tamaki says "But my teddy bear pencil has gone missing, too!" Watch it again!! I swear he only starts laughing once the twins start to speak! Anyway, his odd laugh timing is why I started wondering if he "messed up".

I know directors are definitely careful in Japan, so I thought "maybe I'm wrong". And then I thought "But maybe Daito laughed at the twins, and the director thought it fit in with him laughing at Tamaki..." You know, all except his odd timing. That's why I posted this and wanted to see if you thought it was an accident or not (even if it was a good accident that made the cut) (^^')
    CommonFolkNipples
    CommonFolkNipples
    Daito's Song

Post by CommonFolkNipples Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:04 am

jade wrote:LOL At first I thought "He's just laughing at Tamaki's stupid" too. But the whole time Tamaki is whining, he doesn't even smile. He doesn't even laugh after Tamaki says "But my teddy bear pencil has gone missing, too!" Watch it again!! I swear he only starts laughing once the twins start to speak! Anyway, his odd laugh timing is why I started wondering if he "messed up".

I know directors are definitely careful in Japan, so I thought "maybe I'm wrong". And then I thought "But maybe Daito laughed at the twins, and the director thought it fit in with him laughing at Tamaki..." You know, all except his odd timing. That's why I posted this and wanted to see if you thought it was an accident or not (even if it was a good accident that made the cut) (^^')

I'm so sorry, I feel like I came off rude now. I'm so sorry. I swear, I didn't mean it that way. I just love Daito so much that I could never imagine him failing--it would break my heart. I haven't re-watched the episode but I'll do that right now!

Haha, even if Daito did end up failing, I don't think I could even acknowledge it. I would be in denial that Daito would ever fail. He doesn't fail, he simply can't.

Sheesh, talk about obsessed XDD;;;
    jade
    jade
    Takagicest

Post by jade Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:18 am

CommonFolkNipples wrote:I'm so sorry, I feel like I came off rude now. I'm so sorry. I swear, I didn't mean it that way. I just love Daito so much that I could never imagine him failing--it would break my heart. I haven't re-watched the episode but I'll do that right now!

Haha, even if Daito did end up failing, I don't think I could even acknowledge it. I would be in denial that Daito would ever fail. He doesn't fail, he simply can't.

Sheesh, talk about obsessed XDD;;;

Oh, LOL! Don't worry! I didn't take it badly at all~~ XDD

I just wanted to explain why I thought Daito's laugh was an "oops" (that he was laughing at the twins and not Tamaki) You can disagree!! (^-^) Also, I translated some articles in the Twin appreciation thread... and they say that Daito absolutely LOVES Hikaru&Kaoru's relationship. So I figured he was being a bit of a fanboy, too (^o^)

Just remember, that sometimes a "fail" can really be a "win" in disguise. Basically, if he did mess up and accidentally laugh, it's so awesome and cute, it's really a "win" Wink
    Otaku-Nipples
    Otaku-Nipples
    Host Club Member

Post by Otaku-Nipples Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:40 am

I just noticed this~! I was watching the subs for episode 3 and when Haruhi asks to take the week off all of them go "WHAT?" Even Kyouya, his face it like "You better effing not be!"

Daito fail? Screen16
    jade
    jade
    Takagicest

Post by jade Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:45 am

Wow! Haruhi even got a reaction out of super cool Kyoya!! Like a Star @ heaven
    seaweed
    seaweed
    Scholarship Student

Post by seaweed Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:38 am

usa-chan wrote:
    Otaku-Nipples wrote:Aww~! After seeing his cute laugh I want to do this to him...

Daito fail? Tamaki10
    omgomgomg face-rubbing. very attractive tamaki.
    that's beyond a cute daito fail, that's an EXTREMELY cute daito fail. *-*

OT but if they do this face rubbing thing on the live action I'm gonna love them forever.
    awesome_nipples
    awesome_nipples
    Regular Client

Post by awesome_nipples Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:56 am

Otaku-Nipples wrote:I just noticed this~! I was watching the subs for episode 3 and when Haruhi asks to take the week off all of them go "WHAT?" Even Kyouya, his face it like "You better effing not be!"

Daito fail? Screen16

Daito for the win!! I believe he was born to be a Kyouya!! He was kind of awesome in Tumbling to though (that hair!!! OMG :<3: )
    trixi
    trixi
    Scholarship Student

Post by trixi Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:02 pm

jade wrote:

I just wanted to explain why I thought Daito's laugh was an "oops" (that he was laughing at the twins and not Tamaki) You can disagree!! (^-^) Also, I translated some articles in the Twin appreciation thread... and they say that Daito absolutely LOVES Hikaru&Kaoru's relationship. So I figured he was being a bit of a fanboy, too (^o^)

Just remember, that sometimes a "fail" can really be a "win" in disguise. Basically, if he did mess up and accidentally laugh, it's so awesome and cute, it's really a "win" Wink

After re-watching the scene, I'm starting to think it might have been a Daito-fanboying-the-twins-synchronization-moment xD
    I mean, they're synchronized lines are absolutely awesome xD
    りんちゃん
    りんちゃん
    Scholarship Student

Post by りんちゃん Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:11 pm

ManpeiFanservice wrote:Daito never fails. He's like, you know, God.

^ THIS. :3 Nodding
    edlws-x
    edlws-x
    Commoner

Post by edlws-x Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:17 am

AWWWWWWWWWWWW thats the cutest!
    laughing kyouya is like the rarest thing in the world unless its evil XD so Daito's fail is very much a beautiful fail! Very Happy
    i cant wait to see Daito do more adorable slip-ups in the future granted that it can be moulded into the concept/scene Very Happy
    lovelylaur75
    lovelylaur75
    Commoner

Post by lovelylaur75 Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:51 am

He's the sexiest one on the show! Gleaming Onion Eyes
    So that's an epic win!
    enggrrl
    enggrrl
    Renge-taku

Post by enggrrl Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:09 am