Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
usa-chan
Isidarnipples
6 posters

Sailor Tamaki-hime and Tuxedo Mask Kyouya

Isidarnipples
    Isidarnipples
    Shadow Queen

Sailor Tamaki-hime and Tuxedo Mask Kyouya Empty Sailor Tamaki-hime and Tuxedo Mask Kyouya

Post by Isidarnipples Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:39 am

So Cinnamon made the Host Club Sailor Senshi using the liveaction Sailor Moon and that kinda scarred me so I was like 'OKAY FINE I'LL GO USE SERAMYU PICTURES THOSE COSTUMES ARE WORSE'.

Sailor Tamaki-hime and Tuxedo Mask Kyouya Tumblr_lpb5wfOhFj1qir9ifo1_500Sailor Tamaki-hime and Tuxedo Mask Kyouya Tumblr_lpb71jPbf91qir9ifo1_500

Click each image for the larger versions. Smile

The costumes...look pretty here, but in the videos? *shudder*
    usa-chan
    usa-chan
    Honey's Bun-Bun

Sailor Tamaki-hime and Tuxedo Mask Kyouya Empty Re: Sailor Tamaki-hime and Tuxedo Mask Kyouya

Post by usa-chan Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:41 am

oh my god, lol. ;D i like them.
    awesome_nipples
    awesome_nipples
    Regular Client

Sailor Tamaki-hime and Tuxedo Mask Kyouya Empty Re: Sailor Tamaki-hime and Tuxedo Mask Kyouya

Post by awesome_nipples Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:52 am

it's really strange but that costume really fits Kyouya.... T_T it makes me emotional
    Isidarnipples
    Isidarnipples
    Shadow Queen

Post by Isidarnipples Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:58 am

awesome_nipples wrote:it's really strange but that costume really fits Kyouya.... T_T it makes me emotional

I know..At least one person has thought it was real. And I wonder if anyone actually told the Ouran facebook page that it was a manip.. I would do more, but I don't have close up screencaps of Kyouya with the shadow on the right side of the face for the rest of the Tuxedo Kamen images I have. Or if I do, they're not quite focused on Kyouya.
    awesome_nipples
    awesome_nipples
    Regular Client

Post by awesome_nipples Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:18 am

Isidarnipples wrote:
    awesome_nipples wrote:it's really strange but that costume really fits Kyouya.... T_T it makes me emotional

I know..At least one person has thought it was real. And I wonder if anyone actually told the Ouran facebook page that it was a manip.. I would do more, but I don't have close up screencaps of Kyouya with the shadow on the right side of the face for the rest of the Tuxedo Kamen images I have. Or if I do, they're not quite focused on Kyouya.

maybe in the episodes to come you'll find more screencaps of Kyouya with his evil shadow on the awesome side of his face ^^
    TamakiLuver88
    Commoner

Post by TamakiLuver88 Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:25 am

Isidarnipples wrote:So Cinnamon made the Host Club Sailor Senshi using the liveaction Sailor Moon and that kinda scarred me so I was like 'OKAY FINE I'LL GO USE SERAMYU PICTURES THOSE COSTUMES ARE WORSE'.

Wheres the host club sailor senshi?!
    Isidarnipples
    Isidarnipples
    Shadow Queen

Post by Isidarnipples Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:28 am

TamakiLuver88 wrote:

Over in Cinnamon's Photoshop Adventures, 6th image down in the first post.

Last edited by Isidarnipples on Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total
    TamakiLuver88
    Commoner

Post by TamakiLuver88 Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:34 am

Isidarnipples wrote:
    TamakiLuver88 wrote:

Over in [url="https://ouranliveaction.forumotion.com/t8-cinnamon-s-photoshop-adventures"]Cinnamon's Photoshop Adventures[/url], 6th image down in the first post.

no wonder i didnt see it. i see an x where its supposed to be Crying or Very sad
    Isidarnipples
    Isidarnipples
    Shadow Queen

Post by Isidarnipples Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:01 pm

TamakiLuver88 wrote:
    Isidarnipples wrote:
    TamakiLuver88 wrote:

Over in [url="https://ouranliveaction.forumotion.com/t8-cinnamon-s-photoshop-adventures"]Cinnamon's Photoshop Adventures[/url], 6th image down in the first post.

no wonder i didnt see it. i see an x where its supposed to be Crying or Very sad

Huh. That's weird. I could link you the image directly, but I'm not sure it' help. Here

(also ugh I messed up coding. not sure whether that's cause I'm unused to BBCode now or if I was that tired.)
    TamakiLuver88
    Commoner

Post by TamakiLuver88 Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:30 pm

Isidarnipples wrote:
    TamakiLuver88 wrote:
    Isidarnipples wrote:
    TamakiLuver88 wrote:

Huh. That's weird. I could link you the image directly, but I'm not sure it' help. Here

(also ugh I messed up coding. not sure whether that's cause I'm unused to BBCode now or if I was that tired.)

message says error. thank you for trying
    Mrs.Ootori Kyouya
    Mrs.Ootori Kyouya
    Commoner

Post by Mrs.Ootori Kyouya Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:03 am

FITS HIM SO MUCH!!!!
    And Big LOL for tamaki.
    It's nice one, even still awkward.
    Haha don't mind (I don't even can make those picture) ^^
    demonslayermiu
    demonslayermiu
    Ouran Student

Post by demonslayermiu Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:49 am

My, my, Yusuke what girlish legs you have.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:59 am