Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
Cinnamonipples
setolove
Thepinkbookworm
Mrs.Takagi
hitachiin-fangirl
Gemini Rose
Babyface21
Ryu Rena
lusza
13 posters

Twins appreciation

lusza
    lusza
    Scholarship Student

Twins appreciation - Page 4 Empty Re: Twins appreciation

Post by lusza Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:30 pm

Babyface!!!! Thank you for the videos!!!! Onion Kiss 

Shinpei is such a cutie in them. Onion Love Eyes 

In the first one once he stared away for such a long time. First I thought he was spacing out, but after I watched it again I realized he just really stared away.

The second one.. that freaking me out! That pink t-shirted guy was so annoying! Nobody can imitate a kiss with Shin-chan, except Manpei of course.
    After I watched it several times and kinda analyzed Shinpei's reaction, I found that his reaction is fast like he got used to it already.
    OOOOR
    He practiced it with his older brother many-many times till now, on that certain sofa that it is his natural reaction. Also-also sometimes the fangirl in me said that he definetly had to remind himself often, that it is not Manpei, I mustn't go till the actual kiss. Onion Love Eyes Onion Nosebleed Onion Blush Onion Daydreaming Onion Starry Eyes Wooby Onion Eyes 

So after I let the fangirl in me exposed a bit in the onion emoticons, I want to point out something else. All of you know that in Japan you count as an unmanneder person if you blow your nose in front of others. And what Shinpei did with that tissue is the way to handle a situation like that? I mean I used to use a tissue like that when I was little and fell down and got bloody nose. And did you see, how long tissue did he pull out of his nose? Onion XD 

And last but not least just to give some reason for being maybe a little pervy...
    I was surprised how fast he could tie a tie. Of course on reason is the practice, but I think he has fast hands. Don't you think?

These videos mainly the last inspired me to rewatch Ouran and it was so much fun! While I watch the videos I can totally tell them apart. And during every time I determine that it is easy to tear them apart, I remember that first I believed thet they were one actor. :3 Nodding

Last edited by lusza on Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:06 pm

Babyface, you are so awesome for finding and sharing those videos with us! Thank you!!! cheers 

In the first video, I noticed Shin kept looking away from the camera as well. Not sure why though Neutral I noticed he still does that thing where he stares intently at whomever is sitting beside him when they talk LOL

So I'm guessing there's going to be another production of 'Code Geass' this fall? And while I'm happy for him. . . .dammit Shin, haven't you had any TV auditions yet?? Crying or Very sad 

There's a whole truckload of thoughts I had about the 2nd video though:

1) Yes, that guy in the pink shirt is terribly annoying. Something about him just irritates me. . .

2) Shinpei Takagi how DARE you pretend to kiss other men??? Onion To Kill Onion Tantrum You know that you're only allowed to be lovey-dovey with your brother. . .don't you care about breaking your nii-chan's heart? Rain on My Parade In the video that was posted a couple of weeks ago, that guy kept trying to kiss Shinpei then too (and he was stroking Shinpei's hair in that video too, NOT cool). . . .I don't know if it's a gag from the play they're doing or just something silly he and Shinpei decided to do on a whim. . . .either way, I don't approve of it. Onion Red Card 

3) I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed Shin digging in his nose with the tissue Onion Laugh  I didn't even notice until I watched it the second time, and in my head I was like, "Does he not realize that the camera is still on him or does he just not care?  Suspect "

4) Shinpei must be taller than I originally thought. . . .when you see Kimeru and the guy in the pink shirt standing next to Shin, he's clearly a few inches taller than they are. Any does anyone else think that Shin has an unusually long and narrow torso?

5) I seriously think that Shinpei has gotten more manly looking over the past few years. Cunnin Onion Idea He still looks younger than his actual age, but at least he's starting to look/act more like a guy who is in his 20's, you know? He seems to be a lot more "chill" and laid back these days. Still smiley and happy, but not as hyper-active as he was maybe 4 or 5 years ago. That whole video I kept staring at either his eyes or his pouty lips. Onion Blush And did anyone else think that he was kind of looking at the camera in a sexy way towards the end of the second clip? He even winked for a second and I nearly melted Onion Love Eyes I think even his voice is deeper now too.

Oh Shinny, what am I going to do with you. . .? Cunning Onion  I can think of a few things. . .

Lu-chan, I noticed that he could tie a tie really quickly as well. I was watching his hands as he did it trying to memorize how to do it. Being a girl I've never had to tie a necktie before, but nowadays women wear neckties as a fashion statement, so I figure it couldn't hurt to learn how to tie one just in case.  Cool 

[And Lu-chan, I'm totally not criticizing your English but when you typed you can "tear the twins apart now" did you mean to say you can "tell them apart" now? Surprised ]

It definitely gets easier to tell them apart if you stare at them long enough lol Then you get to the point where you can tell them apart (whether they're apart or next to each other) in only a second.

Ugh, are we absolutely positive they're not fraternal twins??

I really miss seeing them together. . .I need some serious Takagi brotherly love in my life. . .Onion Cursed/Down
    Babyface21
    Babyface21
    Scholarship Student

Post by Babyface21 Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:51 pm

My pleasure girlies! I'm glad you liked the videos :-) Here's some more goodies for ya!

More Shin-chan!!:

hitachiin-fangirl
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:48 am

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!Onion Love Eyes Onion Love Eyes Onion Love Eyes Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming Onion Starry Eyes Onion Starry Eyes Onion Starry Eyes Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming 

BABYFACE! THAT LAST PICTURE OF SHINPEI!!!! I love you forever now! He is such a little cutie there! Thanks for posting the videos too! I watched them yesterday but was too tired to comment.

Congratulations Lu-chan on reaching second rank! I was all excited when I reached it too!
    By the way, 'Induction Days' was not I typo. 'Introduction Days' means the same thing though.
    I really would love a snake but my mum won't let one in the house.
    The bad weather seems to have passed - maybe it's heading for you, Lu-chan, then you can cool down a bit.

Takagi-san, there is a lot I want to say so I guess I'll number it too.
    1) Although that guy in the pink shirt is annoying, I think Shinpei might have developed a little bit of a bond with him. In the other videos, he didn't seem to be friendly with any of the cast members so (if I'm right) I am glad he wasn't totally excluded.

2) Personally, I don't think Shinpei wants to imitate kissing him but he wants to be accepted so he's doing what he can to fit in. Or maybe he's acting lovey-dovey with other guys to through us off the trail that he's actually in a relationship with Manpei. TOO LATE SHINNY, WE ALREADY KNOW!

3) The thing with the tissue. I notice the twins doing a lot of things that most celebs wouldn't want publicised. This time, I think he had no idea the camera was still on him but I like the fact that they don't hide these things. They let us see their messy hair, scratching their noses, used tissues (remember the facebook photos), etc. They don't try to portray themselves as perfect. We see them as real people who ride the train, mess up their lines, need someone to point put where the camera is because he's looking the wrong way, and try to use his house key instead of his train smartcard at the station. I really appreciate that about them.

4) His torso is quite long. Every part of his body is. Just realised how wrong that sounds. What I meant was, his arms, torso and legs are all long so that makes him very tall (especially to me who is only 5 foot and 1 or 2 inches (153cm) Yes, I'm tiny).

5) He definitely is becoming a man but I think it's good that he still is keeping some of his childishness. I would hate to see him lose that fun and carefree nature about him.

Oh Shinny, what am I going to do with you. . .?   I can think of a few things. . .
    Oh, you naughty girl! Onion XD 

I was surprised how fast he could tie a tie. Of course on reason is the practice, but I think he has fast hands. Don't you think?
    You too, Lu-chan! Onion XD 

We are all so pervy! Oh well, we are who we are. No point trying to change it. Onion Drinks Tea
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena
    Chairman of Picture Edits

Post by Ryu Rena Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:19 am

Sorry that I'm MIA for a while, but I'm doing perparations for Eid and I'll be leaving with my family for a week starting tomorrow T_T That means I'm gonna be missing A LOT from this thread, but I'll somehow find a way to reply everything Razz So for now, I'm just gonna be reply what I can like..THOSE PICTURES!! Shinpei looks so goddarn adorable in that!! Can I just squish his face~? Onion Love 

And now for Shin-chan's newest english alphabet picture update~

Twins appreciation - Page 4 Quiet10

He posted this not a while ago and I just went UNFFFF~!!! Onion Love Eyes 

How can an almost 30-year-old look so young, dashing and extremely adorable?? No wonder Manpei can't let go of his brother, because of that superbly cutesy face and child-like charm!! I'm so glad the twins are so carefree and youthful even though they're in their late 20's (OUCH that hurts!), it's what makes them interesting and just easy to love. Heart 

Some guys tried too hard to be youthful and childish so they ended up like a 5-year-old trapped in an adult's body; not cute, annoying as hell and I had to use all my willpower not to slap them so hard that theire molars fly out. Those guys should learn a thing or two from the twins, even though they're well-known, they still show they're normal humans who have flaws and made mistakes. Hence why I should be in an asylum because I believe I'm married to these guys even though I have someone I really love.... Embarassed 

And thus I'm out of time, should there be a pretty new picture of the twins, I shall edit them after my holidays~
    Adios!! I'll be seeing you senpais in a week! Cool 
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:01 pm

Babyface, I was the random anon on tumblr lol I felt bad since I haven't been able to have time to share anything that I just let you know of those things going around twitter so that's why I decided to leave you a message.

I think y'all are taking the videos a little bit wrong. Shinpei gets along very well with his cast members. They are always joking around and they look like they have fun. I would love to give y'all a summary of what they've said but I don't have time right now. Classes are about to begin and I'm very busy doing some things for an organization that I'm president of.

That being said, I think I'll announce that I'm going on hiatus on this forum. I don't think I'll post anything in months but I might check out the forum every couple of weeks. Of course I'll still follow Shinpei and Manpei very closely! I'm already saving up my money to buy Shinpei's Code Geass goods! (will probably be released in a few months) Very Happy And yes, Shinpei announced a live Code Geass concert months ago on his blog ^___^ He didn't get much of a break since he is already rehearsing for that even though he just finished his Teacher stage play a couple of days ago -___- I hope he is OK! He still has one more stage play towards the end of the year and there seems to be a month gap between that play and after the Code Geass live so hopefully, he'll get some rest then.

I hope everyone is doing well!
    hitachiin-fangirl
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:06 pm

Rena, I hope you have a good time while you're away!

Setolove, it's sad you won't be on here for a while but I know everyone here has a life outside of this forum so I wish you the best in whatever you're doing and maybe see you back in a few months. hugs

My listening skills in Japanese are pathetic so I don't know what's being said at all. I'm just basing things of body language and how I usually feel when I do the things he's doing. I'm sure you know better than me what's going on but I just don't feel the same chemistry that I've felt with other casts. Of course, I could be wrong - I'm just guessing.

My imagination's gone a bit wild with that last pic.

Imagine you're at a house party and the main room is full of loud music and people dancing. Shinpei approaches you from somewhere in the mass of people and leads you off to a back room, closing the door behind you with a soft click. He presses a finger to his beautiful, pouty lips, silently telling you to keep quiet. You obey, knowing that if anyone heard you, the only time you would ever get alone with him would be snatched away in an instant.

It's up to you what happens after that...
    lusza
    lusza
    Scholarship Student

Post by lusza Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:00 pm

I was too tired to write yesterday.

Mrs. Takagi, thank you for telling me my mistake, honestly I don't know why did I mixed up the words, but I did. Just like Hita-chan, I didn't think you did a typo, I just thought I remember well of the word, but it seems that I was wrong.

Babyface, those new pictures of Shinpei Onion Love Eyes And the alphabetic one Onion Love Eyes
    And and and check out his blog, because he updated it with a hot, sexy yukata picture. And I have this weakness for men in yukata... And just look at him.... Shin-chan is absolutely makes me feel like: Onion Love Eyes Onion Nosebleed Onion Love Eyes 

Setolove, good luck with your work in the organisation and with school of course.

Hita-chan as you wrote down your thoughts about thaat picture, my fantasy also gone a bit wild. :)But I definetly won't write down my thoughts.

Damn! Yesterday I thought a lot of things to write down but I just can't remember.

Currently I am writing another fanfiction. Be prepared for Lusza style!

Ah, Rena, have a nice holiday! Hug 

Twins appreciation - Page 4 30jmi4x
    Sorry, I needed to put it here. Amazing Shin-chan... Onion Love Eyes 
    He is definetly looking like, do you want to take it off? I would gladly rip it off from you dear Shin-chan. (I would like to have more pictures like this one.)

Oh I was shocked yesterday, one of my workmate is 20 and already married!
    And there is a special kid in the group I am with, even the doctors didn't know if he has any kind of problems. What we determined is that he needs more love than others and more attention too.

If I will be able to translate the fanficiton today, than I definetly upload it today... :3 Nodding

I hope my brain will be more fresh when I check here next time. SmileLike a Star @ heaven
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:07 pm

So many beautiful pictures on here. Thank you everyone for contributing! Even though I wish we could see more of the Twins together, I still enjoy the random shots from work. Kind of like they just paused whatever they were doing, took a super random shot, and then moved on. Some of their poses are slightly funny to me Smile 

That picture of Shinpei in a kimono (that would be the correct term for the garment, right?) looks odd. Either I am just not used to his hair being that dark and in that style, or maybe it is the lighting that makes it look like an older picture. And that background is rather odd. I wonder where he was?

Okay, there are my random thoughts. Carry on ladies, you make it fun to read this thread Very Happy 
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:11 am

Omigosh, so much Shinpei goodness flowing around here!!cheers 

(Where are your photos at, Man-chan??)

Twins appreciation - Page 4 18110910

I literally had to pinch myself to get me to stop staring at that muscle bulging in Shin's right arm in this photo Shocked Maybe that's why he looks more "manly" now. . .he's been working out!! Cunnin Onion Idea  I remember during Ouran (was it episode 5?) when they went to the beach, Shin and Man had thin arms, but they've definitely been bulking up a bit lately Onion Thumbs Up 

Rena-chan, Lu-chan, thanks a lot for the other two photos as well.

In the 'Quiet' photo of him holding his finger to his lips. . . .why is his skin so perfect???!! Onion Tantrum 

Oh and Bookworm, I think that's a 'yukata' Shinpei is wearing in that other photo. I think kimonos and yutakas are tied up differently. . . .and I know in Japan people wear yutakas to summer festivals n stuff, so maybe that's why he's wearing it now(?)

And Hita-chan, you mentioned a couple of days ago about the Twinpei's not portraying themselves as perfect, and I agree with you. I definitely wasn't trying to call out Shin for cleaning his nose on camera; as someone who is being constantly attacked by her allergies, I'm constantly blowing/wiping my nose, and as much as I hate to, I've stopped caring whether people are watching or not.

I like the fact that the Twinpei's are open about down-to-earth and goofy they are. There's all of those photos of Manpei with his crazy bed-hair (he hasn't taken any photos like that in months, I miss them Sad ) and I think in one blog entry he mentioned that once when he and Shin were out n' about, he accidently stepped in dog poop. . . . Razz As much as I spazz about them, I feel like I could hang out with them and feel comfortable; they don't seem stuck up or arrogant, although I'm sure they have their bad days, and everyone is like that.

I tend to point out my flaws whenever I'm trying to break the ice while meeting people for the first time. My favorite is the story about how one time at school I was studying in the library, and as I was packing up to go, I noticed I couldn't find my glasses. I went all over the school re-tracing my steps trying to figure out where my glasses were, because I need my glasses when I'm driving my car and I was getting so upset. . .

After searching for about 15 minutes, it wasn't until I reached up to run my fingers through my hair when I realized that my glasses had been sitting on top of my head the entire time. . . Embarassed 

I wonder what other embarrassing moments the twins have to share? Gleaming Onion Eyes 

Rena-chan, have a good holiday, can't wait to have you back here Hug And Seto-chan I'm sorry to hear that you're taking a hiatus. You always have the best insider info about the Twinpei's.

Babyface, do you think you can recruit some more people to join the forum from your blog?

lusza
    lusza
    Scholarship Student

Post by lusza Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:16 pm

Hy there!
    (I know it's with an "i", but this way it looks better for me.)

So my first week in work was kinda tiring. I've not checked the forum for a while, there were days when I didn't turn on my computer.

About the fanfiction I mentioned earlier. I did translate it to English, but I don't like it. At the end of the post I will put it under a spoiler. Please tell me what do you think of it...

Mrs. Takagi, indeed, Shin-chan has muscles on his arm on this photo.. But whenever I look at his face I feel kind of worried. He looks tied and as if he is getting older. Maybe it is because of the circles under his eyes and the wrinkle (well not a real wrinkle but the lines which come from his nose to the edge of his mouth.. I don't know how we call it, in my naive language it's the laughing wrinkle) is appeared even when he don't smile. But I like that photo too.

I also have a glasses-story, but it happened at home. I took mine off to take a nap. When I woke up I forgot where I did took it off, because it wasn't on the usual place. I went all over the house, and look carefully everywhere when I found my glasses on my coffee table. (I usually put it on my desk.) for me it was funny, I think Mrs. Takagi your story is also funny, I mean it would have been more embarrassing if you ask somebody: "Didn't you see my glasses?" "Well, it's on your head."

Oh, Hita-chan, Gemini-chan, the colder weather arrived here yesterday! :3 Nodding

Spoiler:
    Please let me know what do you think of it?
    hitachiin-fangirl
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:44 am

lusza wrote:
    Please let me know what do you think of it?
    Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming 

That was so cute! I was fangirling so much reading it! And for the record, I was the lizard. I watched them the whole time and they didn't even know. No-one ever suspects the lizard Cunning Onion 

I don't know if you're looking for feedback on the spelling and grammar too so I'll not go into it (unless you want me to). The story was mega-cute and deserves a Onion Thumbs Up 

Also, can I be one of those lizards with sticky feet so I can climb the wall and look in their bedroom window?
    lusza
    lusza
    Scholarship Student

Post by lusza Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:04 am

New picture from Man-chan! ♫

Twins appreciation - Page 4 995484_586388348080333_652081246_n

Hita-chan, you can be that lizzard ♪ I am the writer and obviously I know what had happened in their home... Onion Laugh And also why didn't you went in their bedroom through the window as a lizard and watch them from the wall? SmileOnion XD 

Yes, I'm looking forward for a feedback on the grammar and the spelling. But can you send it to me in PM? :)I did the translation mostly after work when I was tired...
    Still I am so ashamed of my English. I didn't practiced it for a whole year (I mean I read it, but didn't write a world.. So I feel that my knowledge started to fade away. Corner of Woe Onion Breeze )
    But I'm back, and I want to improve as much as I can.

And thany you for the story feedback! :3 Nodding I'm so glad you liked it! Hug Wooby Onion Eyes
    hitachiin-fangirl
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:22 pm

I love that picture of Manpei! But is that the F word on his hat? Very badass.

Lu-chan, you didn't tell me the window was open! I'm in there! Never mind the wall, I'm on the beside lamp! Best view of the 'action'!
    I'd love to know what happened next. Well, whatever they did, Man-chan's exhausted! Just look at him lying there on the floor. Wait, who put his clothes back on?

I'll send you a PM with some improvements to you're grammar. My English is very good (not trying to brag but it is better than most native English speakers) and I love to help others out! I'll send it later this evening. What language do you use at home?
    lusza
    lusza
    Scholarship Student

Post by lusza Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:39 pm

This cap (is it a fullcap?) is way better than the one with the word "murderer". Like a Star @ heaven 

They not at home in the story, they don't have a pool, right? So you have to follow them somehow... Maybe hiding in their bags..? Very Happy 

And I think Manpei would just sleep on the bed... Waaa, Hita-chan, don't try to reach my perverted thoughts, I keep them sooooo safe, far from the surface... Twisted Evil 

At home? We speak Hungarian of course. Sometimes a little Russian, German and English, oh and a tiny amount of French like "Bon Appetite!"(that's all I know in French). Although my brother speakes English too, he is so nerves when it comes to talking with his sister...

By the way, once I was good too, but a whole year lack of actual English made its effects.

Thanks for your help, I will read the mail (when it arrives) carefully! Hug Heart ♪
    hitachiin-fangirl
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:44 pm

For some reason, I was picturing they were in a pool at their parents house but their parents don't have a pool. So I guess I'll hitch a ride in one of their bags and then get to watch the good stuff.

Sorry for making you think perverted things. I've started chatting online to the son of my mum's friend, and he is quite perverted so he is bringing out the perv in me!

So you speak Hungarian to your family and friends, and English online?

It is easy to lose a language if you don't practise. My mom was fluent in French and even lived there for a year, but she's forgotten a lot of it now.

I'm working on the improvements at the moment, but where is the lizard going? You wrote "the lizard needed to rush between the legs." I take it this is a typo because the meaning I get is that the lizard is heading for Shinpei's crotch, which I don't think is right.
    lusza
    lusza
    Scholarship Student

Post by lusza Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:41 pm

Well, sometimes being perverted is a nice thing, but tomorrow, I'm going out, so I had to keep my mind clear. Smile

Yes, that's the case now. Although I plan to take some professional English course on the university. It's just nobody wants to speak English in Hungary, because the language education is bad.

About the lizard: it's outside the pool. You know these lizards usually goes everywhere srom the sunny places to the shadows and vica versa. So it happened to stay calm on a sunny spot when Manpei is coming. The lizard feel the fear and starts to run, but i is a very stupid lizard. Usually if any animal feel fear from people goes to the opposite direction as the human, but this lizard goes throught Manpei's feet.

I illustrated it in Paint.. Smile

Spoiler:
    hitachiin-fangirl
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:13 pm

Thanks for clarifying that for me, and the drawing was helpful.

I want to say something but is perverted so I'll put it in spoilers and you can read it after you go out tomorrow.
    Spoiler:
    Gemini Rose
    Gemini Rose
    Scholarship Student

Post by Gemini Rose Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:43 pm

I've been speed reading some posts, but due to internet problems, I'm unable to comment.

Bookworm, thank you so much for the thought, but my mum is being resistant to him at the moment. It was nice of you to think of him though.

Wish I could see everything. I hate you virgin.
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:26 pm

You are welcome, Gemini Smile  If you are ever interested in more information, just let me know.
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:29 pm

Hey Princesses!Very Happy 

Long time no see! I guess all is quiet in Takagi-world right now. . . .there's not much to report on. . .

Except this ONE thing that happened yesterday!!! I actually should've logged right on here right after it happened, but I got a case of the Lazy Bug Onion Yawn 

So yesterday I was watching the sports channel on TV with my dad, and for some reason he decided that he wanted to watch Little League World Series Baseball
    I didn't know this but apparently Little League sports teams from all over the world have their own World Series games, and the two teams for this particular game was Japan vs Taipei, and the stadium they were playing in was in some town in Pennsylvannia (for the non-American members, Pennsylvannia is a state in the U.S. closer to the East Coast). I couldn't even tell you which city it was, I had never even heard of it. . . .

And I don't know whose bright idea it was to hold a Little League baseball tournament between two Asian teams halfway across the world in some unheard of city (a town really) in America. I mean all the countries between Taipei and Japan and they picked some stadium on the East Coast of America?? Suspect  

But I digress. . . .

So anyway, it was the Japanese teams turn up to bat, and of course they printed the name of whichever player was up to bat at that moment as the male announcer said their names outloud. So as I'm reading the names on the TV (and complaining to my dad about how American announcers never prounounce Asian names correctly) another tall-ish Japanese kid came up to take his turn, and as I'm reading his name at the bottom of the screen. . . .I kid you not, there's no WAY I could make this up. . . his name was listed as 'Shinpei Takagi'

Onion Sweat Onion XD Onion Laugh 

I thought I was reading the name wrong because I was sitting so far away and wasn't wearing my glasses, but I spelled out each letter of the name in my head to make sure, and the kid's name was definitely Shinpei Takagi. I started going NUTS!!!! I started babbling to my dad next to me on the couch. . .

Me: "Oh my gosh Dad that kid has the same name as one of the Japanese actors I'm always telling you about you know the twins that you always tease me about liking. . .well one of their names is Shinpei Takagi too!!"

My Dad: Onion Pick Nose 

He totally did not seem as excited as I was. . . .No But in my mind I was like 'What are the odds of that happening??'

Just to make sure I took a good look at the kid to make sure it wasn't OUR Shin-chan (it wasn't, the kid was like 12 or 13 and nowhere as cute as our Shin-chan Surprised )

But really, how common is the first name 'Shinpei' and the last name 'Takagi' in Japan? What are the chances of people having the same first AND last name?

ALSO Shinpei posted this on Facebook earlier, but you guys may have seen it already. . . .

Twins appreciation - Page 4 Shout10

Well. . . .I start (hopefully my last semester of) school next monday. . . .I'm only taking two classes though so it shouldn't take up too much of my time.

What are the rest of you up to? Smile
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:49 pm

Wow, that is random Shocked  Your dad made me laugh Razz  I think that my parents reaction would be similair. I hope that school goes well for you cheers  Nothing is new with me, which I view as a good thing Laughing  I hope that everyone has a good end to summer sunny 
    Gemini Rose
    Gemini Rose
    Scholarship Student

Post by Gemini Rose Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:11 pm

Onion Skipping Here I come to ruin the day!!! Wow, this place is deserted. HELLO! Hello! hello! I HAVE INTERNET! Onion Skipping

LOL! Takagi, I like your dad, he's like me. When my bro talks about stuff he likes, (which is all the time!) he turns to me and I'm just watching a fly go around the room. Easily distracted I guess.

I have a new sig. YAY! Um... umm... well what happened was, I wanted to try out some new photoshopping things and well, this happened. If I keep trying, I may be able to make a fully shirtless one. Then I can move onto other things.

Cunnin Onion Idea Gleaming Onion Eyes
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:21 pm

Welcome back Gemini!!!!!! Hug 

Wow, Gemini, that is one interesting looking signature Onion Hypnotised   You did a terrific job with it! Onion Thumbs Up  You have wonderful photoshop skills :3 Nodding 
    lusza
    lusza
    Scholarship Student

Post by lusza Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:40 am

Long time no see... or something like this.

First. Welcome back Gemini-chan... and your signature made me go crazy Onion Daydreaming Onion Nosebleed 
    Well, well, great job! Very great job... Cunning Onion Please develop your photoshop skills more and show us more wonderful pictures.Onion Blush 

I'm also doing some photoshop in my little free time. But it goes slowly. (I'm helping out my mom with IT stuffs.)

Takagi senpai you got teased about them too? Me too, fortunately they don't know who the Twins exactly are, they just know I love the them and they are Japanese. And I cut my bro's hair a little similar to their, and also I tied his necktie the way Shinpei did. Well I needed to learn that anyway, but it was just perfect timing.

I'm off to work!

See you later! Wooby Onion Eyes

edit:

Shin-chan uploaded a new picture of the two of them! I've waited for so long for a photo of them Together... ♫
    Twins appreciation - Page 4 S0vj7m

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:49 pm