Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
Cinnamonipples
setolove
Thepinkbookworm
Mrs.Takagi
hitachiin-fangirl
Gemini Rose
Babyface21
Ryu Rena
lusza
13 posters

Twins appreciation

Gemini Rose
    Gemini Rose
    Scholarship Student

Twins appreciation - Page 2 Empty Re: Twins appreciation

Post by Gemini Rose Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:51 am

Onion Nosebleed I would have covered my face a peeked through my fingers if I was Ran. I love the ending of the episode where Ran talks about changing Retsu. He gets all embaressed and Jan starts singing, "Peeing, Retsu."

You pretty much named most of the other gifs I'm going to do. I also want to do Shinpei's charades scene. His arm flail is funny. The scene where Ran is meeting a man she would marry and Manpei comes in. It's the glasses, I cant help it. I may do some from the movie, think it was a movie?

I'm going to try and make some gifs of their house tour, if I can find it. Especially when, (I think it was Manpei?) he was doing an impression of their dad golfing.

I wish they still had the, 'Honey draws' episodes online. I so wanted to make a gif of when they were sitting in the same chair. And the one where Manpei is holding/playing with Usa-chan.
    lusza
    lusza
    Scholarship Student

Post by lusza Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:22 pm

Gemini Rose wrote:Especially when, (I think it was Manpei?) he was doing an impression of their dad golfing.
    Yes, it was Man-chan who imitated their dad golfing :3 Nodding 

I'm looking forward to those gifs Gemini! Wooby Onion Eyes 

By the way I started to miss Rena-chan's picture edits. So to decrease this I edited on of Shin-chan's photo, but in the meantime I realized that I completely fall out of the practice. Onion OTL 

But this turned out nice. So my next goal is being a Photoshop starter vol. 2! (not beginner hehehe)
    I resized it for here Smile
    Twins appreciation - Page 2 Takagi_shinpei_photo_edit_by_lusza-d6es573

Last edited by lusza on Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Gemini Rose
    Gemini Rose
    Scholarship Student

Post by Gemini Rose Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:33 pm

Ha! Yeah, I'm so out of practice too. That and I'm having creative block.

I just saw William and Kate's baby just now. He is so cute.
    lusza
    lusza
    Scholarship Student

Post by lusza Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:32 pm

Oh yes, that's what I forgot! Congratulation on having/giving birth to a new royal heir! king
    I think I will see him in the morning news tomorrow. And I'm sure it will be a leading news, but will be put at the end.

Gemini, you too? Hug The old, creative block... I also have it right now... And really, if I don't search for hours after pictures which can inspire me a bit, there's nothing in my mind. Shocked 

Back, when I first had this block I used to listen to music which inspired me. But that's not working now.
    Does somebody has any ide how to dissolve this block?
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:05 pm

Hey people! Cool 

I have to head out in a bit and I just wanted to drop off a couple of things first. . .

ONE, I can't remember who asked but someone asked how do I search for videos including the Twinpei's on youku.com and the answer is that I always type in their names in kanji -------> 高木心平 or 高木万平

The results are mostly episodes from Gekirangers, Ouran, Indigo no yoru, Ninkyo Helper (they only guest starred in a handful of episodes for that drama) and I think episodes from Mei-chan's Butler are there too. Oh yeah, and if you type in Shinpei's name you'll get the episodes from the Hyoryu Net Cafe drama (don't get me started on that show cuz I'll just start ranting. . .Mad )

SECOND, I found this link on Shin-chan's blog earlier, did anyone else see it?

Bye now  Very Happy
    Gemini Rose
    Gemini Rose
    Scholarship Student

Post by Gemini Rose Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:40 pm

POOR SHINNY!

Anyone else think he looked a bit upset, when the guy hit him. Like he was going to cry. Onion Outrage Onion Red Card

I did laugh at that other guy trying to kiss him and he kept moving away. HE ONLY HAS MAN KISSES WITH MANPEI!

Athough I couldn't understand most of what they said, it felt like Shin was being picked on a lot. Maybe that's just me.
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:17 am

Okay now that I've had the chance to actually watch the clip. . . .

1) One or two of those guys has a REALLY unattractive laugh. . .Onion Laugh 

2) SHINPEI IS SOOOO HANDSOME!!! I LOVE HIS HAIR LIKE THAT!! Long-ish, a natural color but still shiny and silky:daydream: Onion Blush 
    He looked like he was being eaten by his clothes though. . .LOL *Skinny guys+giant t-shirts=no-no*

3) Who was that foreign guy who hit my baby?? Onion Outrage (When he did "Eenie-Meenie-Mynie-Moe" I thought I detected an English accent). I couldn't see what he hit Shin-chan with. Shin definitely didn't look pleased but I couldn't tell if he looked like he was going to cry.

4) LOL @ that guy who kept trying to kiss Shin while he was talking Razz Although it would've been more entertaining if it had been Manpei trying to kiss him (or me :3 Nodding )

I couldn't tell what the flow of conversation was about though; I've noticed lately that Shinpei has "calmed down" a lot more since his earlier days when he was super chatty and energetic and would hog most of the flow of conversation lol

Damn, I really wish I knew what they were saying though. . .No 
    Gemini Rose
    Gemini Rose
    Scholarship Student

Post by Gemini Rose Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:19 am

I don't know, it may have been just the hit, that to me, makes his eyes look a little watery. Like, when we get hurt and our eyes water. I think it was a shoe he was hit with, not sure. His face after the hit is like a puppy whose been kicked.

I'm wondering if the guy who hit him is perhaps a halfer. Maybe he has Japanese and English parents, because his accent didn't sound fluent English to me, more like he grew up in Japan learning English from a parent or something. I may have to watch it again, but I don't want to see little Shin get hit.

Also, the guy in red shirt, the laugh, it's grating. AH! Also, is it me or does the guy in the black shirt look way too feminine?

The clothes. I know! What happened to the muscles Shinny?

Hands off Manpei! He's my fave! Shinpei is like a baby, (to me) I just want to look after him in a motherly way. I don't know why. They're only a few months younger than me, so I don't know where this Shin, mothering thing comes from. LOL!
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena
    Chairman of Picture Edits

Post by Ryu Rena Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:49 am

I've been MIA from this place for what..a week or so and I've missed this much conversation? Shocked Sorry about disappearing for a while everyone, it's the month of fasting and mum's not home much so I was left in charge for preparing food, plus with my cousins coming for a visit, it's crazy! And I have to get clothes from the dry cleaners too..hectic.. I'm just about ready to collapse on the floor.

And right now I'm wracked with the common cold! Mad 

Anyways, my computer is running extremely slow so it's having a tough time loading picmonkey, so those edits have to wait until the 28th. By that date, expect a whole picture edit spams from me. And has anyone seen Shinpei's OPTIMISTIC picture? Wow, I'm slow for mentioning that, but he's so cute there~
    And..I see 'Aja Baxter' in the comments page, is that you Takagi-senpai?? Wink Also Lu-chan, I accepted your friend request on facebook~ if you want to chat, I'm all eyes and keyboard! cheers 

Congratulations to Katherine and the Prince William for their little one cheers Now I want to see the baby's picture... But the child won't be the next heir to the throne. Oh no, according to my mum, after Queen Elizabeth is Prince Charles, can't remember who'd take the throne after that.. scratch My mum and I love the heirarchy of the royal line, and we both come to adore the Brits, I because I watched Merlin and she because she studied in London for a few years some time ago. She said she had seen Queen Elizabeth took the throne, marriage of Princess Diana and her death and now she said it's my turn.
    You senpais should see our house, it's seriously British-styled Razz right down to the tea pot XD

Right, moving on.

THOSE GIFS!! I died of a massive nosebleed there!! That is so hot and so surprising at the same time I was left gasping for air Laughing I want to see more... :3 Nodding 
    As for the video, I still don't have the chance to watch it yet, but I will! Soon!! And in 4 days, I'm going to edit every single picture I can grab of the twins and create the August calendar page!
    S**t is going down!!

Shinpei looks cute in the video thumbnail, 'nuff said :3
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:54 am

Gemini Rose wrote:I don't know, it may have been just the hit, that to me, makes his eyes look a little watery. Like, when we get hurt and our eyes water. I think it was a shoe he was hit with, not sure. His face after the hit is like a puppy whose been kicked.

I'm wondering if the guy who hit him is perhaps a halfer. Maybe he has Japanese and English parents, because his accent didn't sound fluent English to me, more like he grew up in Japan learning English from a parent or something. I may have to watch it again, but I don't want to see little Shin get hit.

Also, the guy in red shirt, the laugh, it's grating. AH! Also, is it me or does the guy in the black shirt look way too feminine?

The clothes. I know! What happened to the muscles Shinny?

Hands off Manpei! He's my fave! Shinpei is like a baby, (to me) I just want to look after him in a motherly way. I don't know why. They're only a few months younger than me, so I don't know where this Shin, mothering thing comes from. LOL!

Now that you mention it, Shinpei's eyes looked watery to me during the entire clip. . . .maybe he was sleepy?

I dunno. . .but it would definitely explain why he wasn't super peppy like he usually is.

So a halfer you say? Definitely possible, I wouldn't rule it out.

I would've prefered seeing Shinpei wearing one of his tank tops or "muscle shirts" Razz His arms are a bit toned. . . .it would've been nice to oogle them. . . .I was staring at Shinpei for 90% of the clip anyway. . . .

And yes! That guy in the red shirt. . .that laugh. . . .Suspect I know it's wrong to pick at someone as trivial as the way that someone laughs but he seriously made me cringe LOL The twins have a cute/funny chuckle though Cunning Onion 

Oh yeah, and the guy in the black shirt is Kimeru, he's the one who did the talk show with Shin a week or two a go that Seto-chan and I missed. He also played 'Angela' in one of the 'Magdala na Maria 2' performances. Yes, he's quite feminine looking isn't he? (Aren't most ikemen idols feminine looking though?)

That's what kills me about ikemen, even though they're really popular with girls, a lot of them look like girls themselves Onion Icy Breeze Even the twins seem a bit "high maintenence" to me lol

LOL So your bias is Manpei? I think Shinpei's fangirls tend to 'baby' him more is because. . . .well, he looks like a baby! (At least he does to me). Everything about his features and personality says "younger brother", y'know?
    Manpei mentioned in an interview once that Shinpei was "immature" but I think they both act immature for their age from time to time haha

AND. . . .

Even though Manpei is extremely handsome, I don't get the same urge to pinch and squeeze his face like I do with Shinny Hug .

You're only a few months younger than the twins??? Dammit, I thought I was the oldest one on the thread. . . .Mad 

I'm only 5 years younger than they are, which is perfect to me because I like older men.

(I still have trouble refering to the Takagi Twins as "men". 'Man-boys' seems to be a better fit.)
    Gemini Rose
    Gemini Rose
    Scholarship Student

Post by Gemini Rose Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:09 am

Hey, Rena. Welcome back. You have to inspire myself and Lusza we are having creative problems.

As for the Royals, after Prince Charles comes his son William and then his new baby boy. I'm not a fan of the Royals, but I loved Princess Diana. I met her when I was a child at GOSH, whilst there with my brother, many years ago. Prince William takes after her. If the Queen steps down I hope William would take over to be King. He has his mothers spirit. She was the peoples Princess.

I find it strange that other countries are interested in the family.

Yes, I love those gif scenes, working on others.

No, I'm older than the twins by a few months. I was born June 1985 they were born October 1985.
    hitachiin-fangirl
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:36 am

That clip was so sad. The whole time it looked like Shinpei was trying to join in the conversation but no-one was listening so he kept repeating himself. I know that feeling - it's happened to me so many times.

And when that foreigner hit him! Evil or Very Mad How about I hit you over the head with a shoe, Mr Gaijin!?
    Shinpei looked hurt and upset although he tried not to show it.
    I personally thought the guy was Australian or from New Zealand (maybe he is English though) but to me it sounds like he grew up outside Japan and moved there a while ago and is so used to speaking in Japanese that his English starts to sound like 'engrish'.

Who the hell does he think he is!? And he's giving a bad reputation to Shinny of us foreigners!

Shinpei was really cute though!
    Gemini Rose
    Gemini Rose
    Scholarship Student

Post by Gemini Rose Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:48 am

This is so off topic, but can anybody that likes Harry Potter remember if there was a blonde Gryffindor?

My bro is having a fancy dress party in Oct. I'm going as either Hermione or Yuki (from Vampire Knight). My mum knows I have two Gryffindor robes (I only payed for one. LOL.), so she wants to use one of them.
    hitachiin-fangirl
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:58 am

Well there is Lavender Brown (the girl who Ron went out with). I'm not sure whether I'd say her hair is dirty blonde or light brown but her profile says 'dirty blonde'.

You were saying I while back that the Honey's Illustrations videos are gone from youtube. I saved all of them I think (I have 4). If you want, you can PM me your email address and I'll send them to you. They are long so I'm not sure if they'll send but we could give it a go right?

hitachiin-fangirl
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:04 am

Hey everyone. I started working on some blog translations a few days ago and I've just finished them. I know they're not the most recent entries (they have both updated since then) but I'd already started them so I thought I'd finish them.

Manpei's blog 9th July 2013

Hello.

I am riding on the Yamanote line right now.

It’s really hot!!

It’s hot on the train too!!

I stopped thinking about how hot it is and then I felt a little bit cooler.

But even though I said that, the sweat is still dripping.

Now there is a strange man fast asleep on my left shoulder.

I can’t move!

Help!

In these situations, what do you do…

I think I’ll sleep! (I guess he thought if he was asleep he wouldn't have to deal with the awkwardness. If he was a girl, I'd be screaming "No! Don't sleep! He could be a chikan!")

We have come to the end of practice for the play “Hakase to Taro no Ijouna Aijou”.

Today is the dress rehearsal.

Sorry but I got stuck after that. It was all stuff about preparing for the play and being nervous but it was too confusing for me to make an accurate translation.

Shinpei's blog 20th July 2013

Good evening.

The second day of the play was completed successfully.

To everyone who came to the theatre, thank you.

It’s really run to stand up on stage.

Tomorrow, I want to enjoy the performance and put my everything into it as well.

From now on, I’m having sitz bathes.

I’ve been enjoying them recently.

Good night.
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:40 am

Gemini Rose wrote:If the Queen steps down I hope William would take over to be King. He has his mothers spirit. She was the peoples Princess

Oh how I hope that's true~ But the throne will automatically go to Prince Charles no matter how much we want William to take it No It's in the monarchy system, but I don't think the Queen's going to step down for another long while, I think she doesn't believe in Charles after what he did to Diana. Even my mum doesn't like Charles for marrying that horse-faced bitch woman, Princess Diana was left in shambles! And to think my mother adored their wedding, she said Diana was beautiful, gorgeous and so shy, stuttered a little during the ceremony Razz Even I came to love her despite not being born yet that time as my mum kept telling me stories about her and even showing me the clips of her wedding. So sad...

And don't you worry a thing about those pictures, in 4 days, expect a twin spam of epic proportion! Gleaming Onion Eyes I'm going to edit pictures with a VENGEANCE!!

Hitachiin-san~~~ Onion Kiss you're our savior for translating those blog posts. Manpei must've felt so awkward when that guy slept on him Laughing I guess he's right, the most natural thing to do in a situation like that is fall asleep, or pretend to at least Razz 

You know..I wonder what would happen if Shinpei's there, sitting across Manpei and seeing a strange man sleeping on his dear brother's shoulder?... Cunning Onion I can already imagine the dark, Kyouya-like tentacles sprouting out XD
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:51 pm

hitachiin-fangirl wrote:Hey everyone. I started working on some blog translations a few days ago and I've just finished them. I know they're not the most recent entries (they have both updated since then) but I'd already started them so I thought I'd finish them.

Manpei's blog 9th July 2013

Hello.

I am riding on the Yamanote line right now.

It’s really hot!!

It’s hot on the train too!!

I stopped thinking about how hot it is and then I felt a little bit cooler.

But even though I said that, the sweat is still dripping.

Now there is a strange man fast asleep on my left shoulder.

I can’t move!

Help!

In these situations, what do you do…

I think I’ll sleep! (I guess he thought if he was asleep he wouldn't have to deal with the awkwardness. If he was a girl, I'd be screaming "No! Don't sleep! He could be a chikan!")

We have come to the end of practice for the play “Hakase to Taro no Ijouna Aijou”.

Today is the dress rehearsal.

Sorry but I got stuck after that. It was all stuff about preparing for the play and being nervous but it was too confusing for me to make an accurate translation.

Shinpei's blog 20th July 2013

Good evening.

The second day of the play was completed successfully.

To everyone who came to the theatre, thank you.

It’s really run to stand up on stage.

Tomorrow, I want to enjoy the performance and put my everything into it as well.

From now on, I’m having sitz bathes.

I’ve been enjoying them recently.

Good night.

Awesome translations, Hita-chan, thank you so much!!Hug 

As someone who wishes to teach/live/study in Japan in the future, I always wondered how I would handle the transportation systems there. Crowded trains at all hours of the day with people falling asleep on you. . . .No 

And you're right Hita-chan, if Manny had been a girl, I would've advised him to stay awake. . . .look out for lurking chikans!! Ninja 

I read online that the "train gropers" issue has gotten so bad in Japan that a lot of trains now have "Ladies Only" compartments (I think they've done the same for trains in other countries as well). Sometimes I wonder if these women say or do anything when they realize that some perv is touching them inappropriately. Maybe it's hard to tell if a train is really packed and you can't move or turn around.

Personally, I would have no problem with raising my voice or creating a commotion around me. Knowing me I'd probably say something like, "Whomever is touching me right now, I suggest you move your hand before I break it! Evil or Very Mad " I take the train into the main part of the city quite often, but the way trains are set up here you really don't have to worry about strangers sleeping on your shoulder or touching you inappropriately.

(Oh and Rena-chan, yes my real name is 'Aja Baxter' I can't believe you found me! Embarassed )

About that foreigner in the video clip. . . .I wonder if you can search the name of the play online and look up the names of the people in the cast, maybe if we see his name we can narrow down his nationality. And you're right Hita-chan, I wouldn't want the Twinpei's thinking that all foreigners are like that guy. Although their must be a lot of foreign actors in Japan because I remember the twins working with another foreign actor back in a play they did in 2008 (David Yanou was his name, I think he was from Ghana or part Ghanian. . .something like that. . . .either way the twins really seemed to like him.)

I can't wait to see your next photo project Rena-chan. Your photo editing skills never cease to amuse and amaze me Onion Thumbs Up 
    hitachiin-fangirl
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:12 pm

I'm glad you liked the translations, Takagi-san. I've been working hard on my Japanese to get better because we still don't have a proper translator. I think I'm slowly improving.

I just spent ages tracking down that foreigner! And I finally found him!

Turns out I'm right! He's Australian! His name is Chad Mullane and he is a popular comedian in Japan, going by the name of 'Chaddo'. He grew up in Australia and moved to Japan to fulfil his dream of becoming a comedian.

On the topic of chikan, I would twist his arm and shove him forcefully against the nearest wall, shouting "PERVERT!" Then I'd keep him pinned there until the train stopped and I'd drag his ass to the authorities! No-one touches me and gets away with it!
    hitachiin-fangirl
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:47 pm

Just discovered something! If I post the links here, everyone should be able to watch the Honey's Illustrations videos!

So Gemini-san, you don't have to bother PMing me your e-mail address.

The way this works is the link will take you to skydrive, where you have to download the videos to watch them. Right click on the little picture at the bottom of the page and click 'download'. Fingers crossed this works!

PART 1 https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=F139533E525F6974!111&authkey=!AK20rXHhqmFZ1Yc

PART 2 https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=F139533E525F6974!110&authkey=!ACJPlL7Z34n3XW0

PART 3 https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=F139533E525F6974!112&authkey=!AC8OUKzmGIu_JRY

PART 4 https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=F139533E525F6974!113&authkey=!AL9E9fAqjvbYWEo
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:43 pm

I got bored so I decided to look this up (cuz I'm a nerd) :3 Nodding 

A lot of it is stuff I already knew but certain factoids I'd never heard of before. . . .it's so fascinating!! study 

I bet even the Twinpei's don't know about a lot of this.

20 Random/Amazing Facts About Twins!:
    hitachiin-fangirl
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:11 pm

Wow Takagi-san, those are some interesting facts. There were quite a lot of things I didn't know. I was actually just checking in before going to bed but I got hooked reading that and now I really need to get to bed. Gotta be up early in the morning!

Good night
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:09 am

Well, facebook makes the world become smaller and I was surprised to actually see your comment at the top of the page! I didn't know it was you, but my gut feeling said that yes, this is our most beloved Takagi-senpai. :3 Nodding And I sent you a friend request Smile 

Mrs. Takagi wrote:I read online that the "train gropers" issue has gotten so bad in Japan that a lot of trains now have "Ladies Only" compartments (I think they've done the same for trains in other countries as well). Sometimes I wonder if these women say or do anything when they realize that some perv is touching them inappropriately. Maybe it's hard to tell if a train is really packed and you can't move or turn around.

The trains in Japan are always packed when it comes to rush hour, my twin said she can hardly move around when she and her family rode the train to Akihabara, it was THAT packed, so much so that a can of sardines would look spacey in comparison.
    And it's also true that there are now Ladies Only compartments, even on other countries, take mine for example. When we first established the compartments, there are still some pervert guys trying to get in, luckily the guards stationed there pulled them out and sent them away, though some still managed to get in and sit with the women.

They got humiliated when the hidden cameras within the train captured their faces and put on the newspaper the next morning though. Twisted Evil 

Wow, I'm seeing all your awesome moves on dealing with chikans and I'm wowed Very Happy I'd give them a murderous look and send them back reeling but if the train's packed, I'd just silently pinch them on one of the most painful pressure point and tell them to get their grubby hands off me. I won't make a commotion in the train, but I won't let the pervert away without some pain either.

Oh, and Takagi-senpai, thanks for giving me a brain booster this early in the morning, those facts are amazing! Although I know some of them, but the others are just wow! The twins should come here sometimes and check what we've been talking about them Gleaming Onion Eyes 
    hitachiin-fangirl
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:20 am

Ryu Rena wrote:
    The twins should come here sometimes and check what we've been talking about them  

Cool though that would be, I think I'd die of embarrassment! We've been talking about their bums and posted fanfics where they kiss (and even some where the have , haven't we?)

I have noticed a couple of times that guests from Japan are on this site. You never know, one of them could've been Manpei or Shinpei.
    I'm not sure how they'd react to the things we write about them. Maybe "These girls have some crazy imaginations!" or "Crap! They've discovered our secret relationship!"

Just as a little note to everyone, me and my mum are starting to get along a bit better. I'm not sure who talked to her, or what happened but she's suddenly quite reasonable. Maybe she started taking her medication again? Whatever, things are definitely a lot less stressful now!

Ha ha! That's so funny that those perverts ended up in the newspaper! Serves them right for sneaking in the ladies compartment so that they can inappropriately touch women! But I had no idea train-groping was a problem in Malaysia.

Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:32 am

Rena-chan! I added you on Facebook!Hug 

But for your own sanity and my own, PLEEEEEASE don't look for any photos of me Onion Icy Breeze 

99.9% of the photos of me on Facebook were posted by my relatives; they tagged me in them so I can't delete them myself. . . .anyway, I don't consider myself photogenic so that's why I don't post photos of myself.

(YOU on the other hand are as cute as a button! Wooby Onion Eyes )

About those twin facts though!

So much stuff I didn't know! Like seriously, there are SEVEN different types of twins??! Onion Hypnotised 

I knew the one about twins coming out with two different skin tones though if they come from mixed parents. There was a story about a pair of twins like that in the news here not too long ago. . .

Twin Girls:

From what I read, women who eat a lot of dairy products increase their chances of giving birth to twins. I LOVE drinking lots of milk. I eat yogurt and cheese a lot too . .I wonder if I'll end up having twins in the future? Cunnin Onion Idea I'd love to have twin girls. I'd name them "Anamika" and "Amaya", so their names start and end with 'A' like my name does!

I knew the one about twins having their own made up language, I wonder if the Twinpei's have their own made up language? Or at least when they were little.

Ugh, so many interesting things about twins. . .kinda makes me wish I had a twin instead of a slightly younger sister, although she's pretty cool too.  Surprised 

One of the FEW reasons I'm glad that the twins can't read/write English fluently is because I'm scared that they'll read all the pervy stuff we/I say about them affraid But it's their own fault for feeding our imaginations though. . . .Cunning Onion 

If they would just stop acting like a couple we'd stop treating them like they're a couple!Onion Stress Load

Speaking of which. . .am I the only one who feels like it's been a thousand years since the twins posted a photo of themselves together? Lately it's just been them by themselves or with castmates. I miss the photos they used to take of them sitting next to each other on the train or sitting on the "Love Sofa" in their apartment or out on a romantic walk. . . . Onion :3 Sigh 

Hita-chan, I'm SOOOO glad to hear that things are getting better between you and your mom. Whatever happened to make things a little better between you two, I hope it works out in the long run. Very Happy
    lusza
    lusza
    Scholarship Student

Post by lusza Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:49 am

Lots of lots of things had happened.
    I was away for about 2 days, and you girls, wrote 2 whole pages! 2 whole pages!

So about that video way back, Shin-chan is so cute. But Kimeru and that red t-shirt wearing guy were annoying. And also that forigner Chad was like... I would hit him immediately... Bon'T touvh Shin-chan ever again!

Hita-chan! I'm so glad that you started to get along with your mother. One of the night I have dreamt with you actually. I was your neighbour, and I told your mother (without knowing that she is actually your mother) that a normal relationship with you daughter depends on the 2 of you, so think about it. It seems like it was a sign! Hug 
    And how do you know that there are Japanese among the visitors? Smile

Mrs. Takagi, I love those facts! But I miss something, none of this answers my question. What is you mother's sister gave birth to twins, fraternal twins. And you take more after your aunt. A mean you have the same type of skin, the same eyecolor, and the same type of heavy pain during your period. Does it mean that probably just probably you have the chance do give bitrh to fraternal twins?
    Either way I want a baby boy, I would definetly name him Tristan. If he happened to be half Japanese I would choose names start with "K".

And after knowing your name, would you mingt Mrs. Takagi if I also add you on facebook? :3 Nodding 

I also have some good news, 2!
    One that I got into the university I wanted to and also one of my friend stays in our birthtown, and the other got into a university in the capital on the Japanese department!
    And the other, that it seems as maybe, just maybe (if my carma really lets me) I will have a summer job! (This would be something like looking after kids, so I will love it!)

Rena-chan I think, accidentally, I also found you on Deviantart. Oh and on FB I added you to my chatlist too! Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:53 am