Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
alicefox
hitachiin-fangirl
Tama
ghoul-girl
NickyTakagi
Cinnamonipples
Babyface21
vegacerezo
Minzgruen
setolove
ReineChui
Ryu Rena
Thepinkbookworm
Mrs.Takagi
18 posters

Twins appreciation

setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Twins appreciation - Page 38 Empty Re: Twins appreciation

Post by setolove Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:02 am

Shinpei posted on his ameblo! <3333333 I smiled when I received the email. XD

Go check it out y'all!!! In the pic, the host is in the middle and Kimeru is the one on the left. (the kira kira prince (lol sparkling prince)) And of course, cutie Shinpei is on the right~ Onion Daydreaming 

Btw, that reminded me that the host said that Kimeru and Shinpei were ikemen but then Shinpei said that the host is handsome. XDDD It was really cute how they complemented each other like that.
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:52 pm

Wow, thank you so much setolove! I was gone this morning, but I am thankful that you were able to catch it and for relaying what information you could cheers 

The nose thing is hilarious. Although, I think all of us have had to figure out some way for us to tell them apart. I think for me it's their eyes that help me the most. Although it really just depends on the angle of the picture.

And I'm glad that Shinpei was able to do a show like that on his own, with no major ephasis on the fact that he is a twin. I like to see those two working and interacting with others on their own. Shinpei especially is more of a social butterfly and seems to interact with others easier than Manpei (poor Manpei). And to hear about his interactions with the host and Kimeru is good because it sounds like Shinpei did the interview well and 'naturally' (I hate when people are getting interviewed but they are so nervous that you can tell. It makes me feel bad for them).

Again, thank you so much setolove for your update and for helping to keep the rest of us in the loop! Hug 
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:15 pm

Shinpei talks the most when he mentions Manpei. This time, he didn't talk much about him though. XD Of course, the radio program was about the stage play with him and Kimeru and they only had 30 minutes so that might have been the reason.

Shinpei actually messed up a couple of times and it was soooooooo cute. XD

I want to see Manpei's and Shinpei's new work together. They mentioned it some time ago but I was too out of it because of my ear to pay attention to the blog post. OTL I should check it out again but I can't really read Japanese. OTL *fail*
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:55 pm

OMG SETO-CHAN YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU RIGHT NOW!!!Onion XD Onion Love Eyes 

I was totally awake earlier this morning, I totally could've listened to Shinpei on the talk show!!Onion Starry Eyes 

The show sounded pretty cool, and I totally felt my brain turn to mush in your post when you mentioned that Shin's voice sounded deep and sexy. Onion Nosebleed I totally remember Kimeru (I've seen him in other stuff as well) and yeah compared to him Shinpei definitely has the deeper voice between them. . . .although to me, Manpei's voice is even deeper than Shinpei's.

I'm happy all the way around though!!Onion Skipping 

(Dammit, now I'm having trouble remembering what his voice even sound like. . . .Mad  )

Do the Twinpei's really have different shaped noses though?

I don't even know how I tell them apart anymore. . .after about a week after I first discovered them, they really didn't look the same at all to me. (I still tell myself that they're fraternal twins and not identical. . . .)
    Usually one look at them now and it's a no brainer who is who.

WHHHHYYYYY am I not surprised that Shinpei said that he'd like to be an English teacher? Onion Laugh 

He must be really proud of his English skills, I'm still waiting for the day we get to listen to him speak full-out in English.

I wonder when he said that he speaks English "a bit" if he was just being modest. . .?

OH I BET HIS VOICE SOUNDS EVEN SEXIER WHEN HE SPEAKS ENGLISH!!Onion Love 

*Thinks about what Shinpei's voice sounds like when he speaks English*

Aw yeah, that's what I'm talkin' 'bout!Twisted Evil 

What did you mean though Seto-chan when you said that Shinpei "messed up a couple of times"?

Oh, and I've never heard Shinpei sing solo before, what does he sound like?

I'm actually really digging these UStream appearances Shinpei has been doing lately, I don't know why. . .something about seeing the twins acting "naturally" that I really like.

And Bookworm, I agree that Shinpei has an easier time with interviews because he's more social than Manpei. I noticed that when they're being interviewed together, Shinpei will do most of the talking, or he'll give answers in more detail compared to Manpei.

But Manpei being all nervous and spaced-out during interviews is cute too :3 Nodding 

Twins appreciation - Page 38 T0220010

Kimeru is handsome, but Shinpei is the most handsome, hands down. . . .I just love that guy!

I'm a fan of a bunch of other ikemen idols but physically, I've yet to see any guy who surpasses the twins beauty physically. (Shunsuke Daito is #2 for me on my favorite ikemen list.)

And on a completely unrelated note. . .RENA-CHAN!!! There's this anime you were talking about a while back. . .called 'K Anime' or 'Anime K'. . . .I'M WATCHING IT TOO!!!cheers I'm only on the 3rd or 4th episode though. . . .it's taking me a while to get into the plot. It's not bad but I hope it picks up soon. I'll give you the rest of my review after I watch a little more.

I'm trying to repress the urge to watch the 'Junjou Romantica' series for the 3rd (or possibly 4th) time. . . .
    I swear one of my happiest memories was watching 5 or 6 straight episodes of JR in the middle of the night, wrapped up like a taco in my blankets with my eyes glued to the screen. Losing my mind at all the sexy make out scenes. . . .Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena
    Chairman of Picture Edits

Post by Ryu Rena Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:52 pm

I MUST LISTEN TO SHINPEI'S SEXY VOICE!!!
    AND THEN GO COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY INSANE ABOUT IT!!
    AND THEN DIE OF HAPPINESS!!!

Speaking of the twins, Manpei posted the 'lose' picture earlier and apologized that he won't be updating on Monday..or something like that. Seeing that sad forlorn face makes me sad too T_T but I think it's just because of his work(?) I don't know.
    Hmm..when it comes to differentiating the twins, I normally go for their eyes or their cheekbones. I always notice that Manpei's face is more angular and Shinpei's chubbier, but sometimes I can't tell them apart with the cheekbones alone SO I went for either the eyes or their very luscious..sexy..full pink DELICIOUS lips! Onion Blush Despite having a new boyfriend..I still want to kiss the twins.. I LOVE YOU JERRY! Razz

EHEM..anyways...

Shinpei as an English teacher.. Me no know English, Mr. Shinpei teach? What a Face That's what I would've said if I were to meet him Laughing It'd be amazing if we can hear him speak English, but wait, didn't he speak English during that ikemen show..? Where they have to translate Japanese to English and Shinpei recited the days from Sunday to Monday correctly. THAT was awesome! I think I still save the link..I hope.. Neutral 

Mrs. Takagi wrote:And on a completely unrelated note. . .RENA-CHAN!!! There's this anime you were talking about a while back. . .called 'K Anime' or 'Anime K'. . . .I'M WATCHING IT TOO!!! cheers I'm only on the 3rd or 4th episode though. . . .it's taking me a while to get into the plot. It's not bad but I hope it picks up soon. I'll give you the rest of my review after I watch a little more

WATCH IT!! You are going to CRY on the fifth episode, Kaji Yuuki really brought Totsuka out and I WAS SOBBING HIDEOUSLY when they showed his death! Plus, his voice is so sweet~ Especially when he sings~ I call dibs on Mikoto!! That man is sex on two legs along with the twins! And if you want pictures or posters of K, you can just come up to me and demand them, I got plenty! Onion Laugh The plot is a bit slow in the beginning but it'll pick up after the 5th if I'm not mistaken, since it only has 13 episodes to begin with. Movie coming out 2014 and I CAN'T WAIT!!

And Junjou Romantica~~ Onion Daydreaming When I first watched it, my reaction was; where have you been all my life? Laughing I still watch it sometimes, for the..hundreth of time Razz only when my parents aren't home though, they'll kill me if they ever found out my secret pleasure :3 Nodding Oh, and I'll get the new collage of the twins soon! I just need....4 more of their alphabetical pictures..
    Gemini Rose
    Gemini Rose
    Scholarship Student

Post by Gemini Rose Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:17 am

Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:23 am

Gemini! Thanks for your awesome gifs, they turned out great!!cheers  Please let us know when you upload another set!

Oh, and lookee what I found!

Twins appreciation - Page 38 Lose11

Twins appreciation - Page 38 Kajd11

Shin-chan, why do you always take the cutest selfies!!! I MUST SMOOCH THAT FACE!!!Onion Kiss 

It'd be cool if that radio/talk show he just did were uploaded online so we could watch it whenever we wanted. . .I don't know why but I like listening to them talk and interact with people when they aren't acting, it's a whole different vibe, you know?

Oh, and Rena-chan, thanks for the heads up on the future episodes of the 'K' anime! (I never worry about spoilers, I love knowing what's going to happen in a show or movie before I actually watch it).

Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:50 pm

Shinpei's cute face~ Oh I just want to eat that! 😊When I was young, I thought that guys are just meant to be handsome and buff, but I was wrong~ Shin-chan here made me realize that even almost 30-year-old men (still can't wrap mind around that fact) can be soooo cute!! I MUST EDIT THAT! If only I have a bigger picture.. T_T

Mrs. Takagi wrote:Oh, and Rena-chan, thanks for the heads up on the future episodes of the 'K' anime! (I never worry about spoilers, I love knowing what's going to happen in a show or movie before I actually watch it).

Well, that's good to know, because K has officially gotten extremely gay and my ovaries exploded this morning xD Not that I'm complaining :3nod:but check out why~
    This is for you Takagi-senpai! cheers

Spoiler:

Sorry for the picture spam senpai.. ._. But I just have to fangirl with you!! My twin sister got over the show *boo* and now even the facebook K page has quiet down, so it's awesome to have someone to fangirl with Hug The ending..oh god the ending of the show... Onion Runs Away

I actually have more :3 Nodding so I'll spam you later xD
    lusza
    lusza
    Scholarship Student

Post by lusza Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:01 pm

Hi there! I'm Lusza, it's nice to meet you all!

I found this forum while I was watching the series and I found myself
    hooked on it so on the twins blogs and Fb account.

I hope you don't mind if I join you. I know you are like this for a long time
    and newbies didn't really write comments. It took me for a while to register
    here and add a comment too.

But I thought if I register I want to be the part of the community if I can.

So I'm hoping for you approval.

And here's a picture of Shin-chan of the alphabetical photo challenge.
    Twins appreciation - Page 38 995125_569612409757927_908709369_n

じゃあ、またね~! ♪

P.S. sorry, the originas size of the image is soo big. (・。・)
    Gemini Rose
    Gemini Rose
    Scholarship Student

Post by Gemini Rose Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:44 pm

Welcome! We love new fans!

Don't worry about being new. I'm not really an old one on here either. I just posted once in a while, back when the show aired and I've now got back into it.

We can be new ones together! Yay!

Back when this show first aired I was very intimdated by some of the constant posters, and thought I would not be accepted, but these guys here are awesome. This was just me though.

Welcome once again.
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:46 pm

Welcome to our newest member, Lusza!!!!!Hug 

So very happy to have you onboard!! Please make yourself at hope and feel free to share and comment on anything and everything you like! We talk about the twins I'd say 60-70% of the time, but we tend to go off topic a lot too. If you want, you can tell us a bit about where you're from, your hobbies, how you discovered the Takagi twins, which one you like best, etc.

We are very laidback and cool on this thread, no drama whatsoever.

The worse thing you'll have to worry about is Ryu Rena and myself with our occasional perverted nonsense Ninja 

(Thanks for callings us awesome though, Gemini Surprised )

If you get REEEAALLLY bored, feel free to go back and check out the other 'Twins Appreciation' threads (the oldest one I believe is from August 2011 when this forum was first created, so it's roughly about 2 years old). You can't comment on those threads because they're closed but they have a lot of discussion, videos, photos, and translations you might be interested in.

Oh yeah! And if you haven't already done so, please check out the twins' tumblr fanpage created by our member Babyface21. Any photos, translations and other twin related stuff that we post on here, she usually posts on her tumblr page so it might be quicker to check that out if you don't feel like scrolling through all the older threads. . .here's the link!

http://fuckyeahtakagitwins.tumblr.com/

Oh! And thanks for the photo you posted! I thought they were only posting one photo a week for their English alphabet captions, but I guess Shinpei decided to do one too. I can't help but notice that this arm muscles are slightly toned. . . .What a Face 

Rena-chan! Thanks for that perv spam Onion Drinks Tea I feel all happy and energized now LOL That character with the red hair (I forget his name), I love the sound of his voice. . .Gleaming Onion Eyes Men with deep voices put a spell on my brain that makes it impossible for me to form rational, coherent thoughts @_@ I'm anticipating the future episodes now!! And I promise when I finish the whole series (hopefully within the next week or so) we'll be able to fangirl over it together!Onion Skipping 

In the meantime! I was trolling around on youtube hoping to find some more clips of the Haguregumi vs Ninja movie and I found this instead! Someone made a tribute video for the 3rd cast of the Prince of Tennis musical, which of course included a certain constantly-smiling-about-something twin we all know and love. . .Onion Whistle 

(And for Seto-chan, there's plenty of Koji Seto in the video as well Cool ).

Here's a game for you all, watch the video all the way through and try to count how many times you spot Shinpei. Just look for the guy who seems to always be smiling/laughing when he sees the camera on him lol
    Good lord, blackhaired, tan skinned Shinpei was such a hottie!!!Wooby Onion Eyes I can't believe he was only 22 at the time!

Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:37 pm

Yay Lusza~!! Welcome to this rather crazy thread where we talk most things about the twins among other perverted galore~ :3 Nodding Feel free to ask us any question should whatever need rise~ cheers

Mrs. Takagi wrote:The worse thing you'll have to worry about is Ryu Rena and myself with our occasional perverted nonsense Ninja

This.. Laughing I'm not perverted..somewhat, you're the one who brings up the topic! And who wouldn't get perverted when it comes to the twins? They're sexy-licious! And I think they know it too because I always posted 'sexy~!!' on their facebook pictures Laughing Not all the time~ Sometimes I post words of encouragement, and here's to hoping they can at least understand my words.. T_T

Mrs. Takagi wrote:Rena-chan! Thanks for that perv spam Onion Drinks Tea I feel all happy and energized now LOL That character with the red hair (I forget his name), I love the sound of his voice. . . Gleaming Onion Eyes Men with deep voices put a spell on my brain that makes it impossible for me to form rational, coherent thoughts @_@ I'm anticipating the future episodes now!! And I promise when I finish the whole series (hopefully within the next week or so) we'll be able to fangirl over it together! Onion Skipping

You mean Suoh Mikoto, voiced by Tsuda Kenjirou~ Yes~ His voice is dripping with sex! When I first heard him say 'burn them' in that barritone.. Onion Nosebleed  Onion Nosebleed  Onion Nosebleed  Dead Onion And, more spam for you senpai~

Spoiler:

Ooohh~ 22-year-old Shin-chan, still so young and cute~ Seriously..is it hard for them to keep their natural black hair? I don't mind the brown hair but when Manpei once coloured his hair blonde..well..it looks like Tamaki gone bad and somehow deep inside..I don't think it suits neither twins at all Neutral
    hitachiin-fangirl
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:35 am

Welcome, Lusza! cheers It's always nice to have someone new on here.

Everyone is really nice so you've got nothing to worry about and if you're ever having a hard time, they're all very supportive.

I saw you posted some Japanese - do you speak it? or do you just know a bit? I'm the one who sometimes does translations if they aren't too difficult and if I get time, but we all know I suck so I'm not particularly helpful.

It doesn't matter if you don't speak it. The only criteria for joining this thread is loving the twins so you're gonna fit right in!

To everyone, I know you still haven't got a decent translator so I've been studying kanji really hard. I love doing it, but it's a long slow process - no wonder it takes the Japanese all of their schooling years to learn them all!

I'm just so happy to be on my laptop again. I accidently left the charger cable for it at my dad's house and because he lives ages away, I got him to post it to me. It just arrived so I have internet again!!!!!!!
    lusza
    lusza
    Scholarship Student

Post by lusza Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:26 pm

Thank you, you all are sooo kind :)I'm glad I made up my mind to join.Wooby Onion Eyes 

First of all how can I do the quotes? I find the button, but I don't really know the way to use.

Gemini Rose:
    It's a relieve, than be newbies together! I'm looking forward to it! ♪

Mrs.Takagi:
    I know how to deal with such things, because I have a brother, who talks too much and about 60% of his saying contains something perverted... So I'm pretty good at handeling it.
    Sometimes even I think some.. well, interesting things. Onion Blush 
    Ohh, and that was a dangerous video, I also happen to be the well not a fan but I adore Seto Koji for some reasons.Onion Skipping 

Actually I discovered the forum by one of its thread but I will write about it later. Smile

Ryu Rena:
    I saw your picture edits, they are amazing! Sometimes I do some edits too, but mainly wallpapers. And usually just get get some pictures together. I never edited actual people's pictures.

hitachiin-fangirl:
    Well, I am learning but I just begun it in .. around January, February... I started the kanji learning in April, and I know around 600... But I learn with the Heisig-method.
    I know some expressions but I still can not communicate. And unfortunately, the Twins use too many kanjis.... Very Happy
    Let's support eachother in learning Japanese! ♪

About me~

I live in Hungary, in a Southern city, but I look like more like a Northern people...
    I live together with my brother(he is younger) and my mother, and on the 24th of July I will get a notification, in which university will I learn from September.
    My hobbies are well, I have a lot. I like to read and write but I also like creative stuffs, like knitting, crockering, decorating and creating stuffs, and well cooking, baking, sewing... So mainly girly hobbies.

About discovering the twins...Gleaming Onion Eyes 

Well, that's a funny story, I watched the anime before, and Than later I learned that there is a live action from it. So I started to watch, and enjoyed it a lot. It was one of the first dramas I watched. (Maybe the 3rd.)

Than I thought it must be hard for the actor who played the role of the twins. Than I looked up the casts, and I wouldn't want to believe my own eyes. It was like: "I can'T believe, they are really twins? But they looks exactly the same!"
    So I wanted to know the little differences, and that's how I found this forum, in one of the threads you listed the differences in cm-s in the twins appearance.
    After that I got interested and somehow I found myself hooked on the whole twin thing.

And really, it went that far, that I checked their whole blog for the pictures, I'm not joking, I watchet it from the beginning.. If I remember correctly, it took me 3 days... just because I watched it in syncrone.Onion Blush 

Who I like more? Well it's Shin-chan. He is soo cheerfull and such.
    And somehow I feel Man-chan's personality is closer to mine.
    And usually I try to surround myself with people like Shin-chan. But I have some person who has the same character as me.

Well I just want to write one more thing: how do I tear them apart.
    Man-chan has a lot of mole around his neck-bones, but Shin-chan doesn't have a single one. Their teeth is a bit different too. And I think Shin-chan's lower lip is fuller and of course he has a wider face.

I wrote some lines... Smile
    Congratulation if you read it till here~! ♪
    hitachiin-fangirl
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:44 pm

I'm a bit pissed off now. I just wrote a whole big, long reply and the internet went down so I lost it!

Anyway, the way to do the quotes is you click the 'quote' button at the bottom of the post you want to quote from. Then the 'post a reply' page will appear with the entire post on it. Delete the parts of the post you don't want to quote but be careful not to delete the [quote ] and [/quote ]

That would be cool to help each other learn Japanese. My speaking and listening skills and pathetic. I'm not sure how many kanji I know. I actually don't learn them individually. I learn words so I learn the meaning, pronunciation and kanji in one go and I don't have to worry about multiple meanings and readings. This way is easier for me.

You're from Hungary!? That's awesome! Is English your second language? I would love to hear about Hungary.

I discovered the twins through Ouran too but I fell for Manpei (but I love Shinpei too)

Fangirling is about my only girly hobby. Outside of that, I'm a tomboy. The twins are the only Japanese people I fangirl over.

It's wonderful to have you and I hope you stick around!
    Babyface21
    Babyface21
    Scholarship Student

Post by Babyface21 Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:38 pm

Hey everybody! I'm probably the last one of us to officially introduce our newest member but just the same. . .welcome Lusza!! I'm super happy that we have another Takagi Princess onboard! Please do post and comment as much as you want on here about the twins or otherwise. To echo everyone elses words, we're all pretty chill on here. We aren't like other forums I've visited in the past where these ridiculous "fan wars" break out between members and it just totally kills the mood. . . .

Oh yeah, and please check out my tumblr page that I've created for the Twinpei's if you haven't done so already, you'll find a lot of goodies on there. I think Mrs. Takagi already mentioned it, but when I can't find good stuff related to the Takagi's on my own, I usually steal from what everyone else posts on here. . .X-/ Ryu Rena does an amazing job with photo edits which I love to re-post, and then everyone else chips in with photos, gifs, video clips etc. I always ask permission though, and I insist on giving proper credit when it's due.

(That being said, Gemini thanks so much for making the gifs you posted. Would it be alright with you if I re-posted them on my blog?)

Oh and Mrs. Takagi about the videoclip you posted with the cast members of Tenimyu, I think I spotted Shinpei's cheesy grin about 16 times. . . .

Was I right??

Lusza and Hitachiin-fangirl, I'm glad you're both really interested in learning kanji, I really need to stop being so lazy and start teaching myself kanji again. . .I started last year from using this online website but after I started back school I totally forgot and now I can't even remember which website it was. . . .anyway, if either of you would be interested in providing translations every now and then that would be great, but please don't feel obligated to do so.

Now that we've got a decent bunch of us involved, it'd be cool of someone were to come up with a topic about the twins for us to discuss. . . .any takers?

P.S.

I completely forgot to post these photos I swiped from the twins' blogs. . . .they must be pretty busy doing their seperate projects because they haven't taken a photo together in a long time. . . .:-(

Twins appreciation - Page 38 Shinna10

Twins appreciation - Page 38 Shinna11

Twins appreciation - Page 38 T0220010

Twins appreciation - Page 38 T0220011

Twins appreciation - Page 38 T0220012

Twins appreciation - Page 38 T0220013
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:00 am

That video is my friend's. She made it some years ago. She is fluent in Japanese and she did a lot of translations before but she is really busy with university now so she is not on livejournal as much. (She is hibimaosuki there) Such a nice graduation video~ And yes, there is lots of Shinpei 8DDDDDDDD (and cutie seto~ Onion Blush )

About what Shinpei had mess up on was that he was confused at the beginning whether to put on the headphones (he didn't have to lol) but he looked so cute while being confused. XD Then towards the end, he messed up while giving info on the play (like where to go to get the tickets and stuff) It was mostly because Kimeru just told him to say the rest and Shinpei didn't know what else to say. Hahahahahahahaha Then he stood up at the wrong time. I think he thought they had to leave already since I'm pretty sure the next people got inside the room. He glanced in that direction a couple of times so I think that was it. (the camera obviously didn't captured if people went inside the room) But the next people in the other radio show were three men and a younger lady so maybe that's who Shinpei saw. XD

And welcome lusza! It's nice having another person on this forum! Onion Skipping 
    lusza
    lusza
    Scholarship Student

Post by lusza Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:38 am

Thanks, so let's try the quote thingy.
    hitachiin-fangirl wrote:You're from Hungary!? That's awesome!
    In preview mode it's working.
    Yes, but this is the first time I get this reaction to my birth country being mentioned. And you can ask me anything, I gladly answer, but I don't know what should I tell about teeny-tiny Hungary by myself.:3 Nodding 
    English is my first language and the second is German.. :)Well I think, I speak English way more bette than German.

That's a good way of learning, you can also gain a lot of vocabulary.I think I should try that too. Very Happy

Babyface21 later when I will have more vocabulary I try to help you out, but until that time... well, I can help you gather the original biiig sized pictures, if you want. (I also checked out the tumblr [or how it is written], well, how long time does it take to get to the very first post? Smile)
    Man-chan1s blog pictures No.1 and No.2.
    The second is like he would think: "I will hug you all, but I have to show Peace sooo much... by the way, I'm so cool this way!" Smile

And Setolove, have you seen these pictures yet? Just because you love Him too.Onion Love Eyes
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:44 pm

Oh man..I should check my email for replies nowadays.. Onion Icy Breeze 

lusza wrote:I saw your picture edits, they are amazing! Sometimes I do some edits too, but mainly wallpapers. And usually just get get some pictures together. I never edited actual people's pictures

Sweetie..you have no idea how long it took me to master the edits. But thank you, and if you checked one of the older threads, you can see a picture of me and some of the other fangirls surrounding the twins (in an edit of course, meeting the twins in real life is still a dream we're holding on to :3 Nodding ) and I'd love to do the same edit again, but that'll require your pictures and I doubt most of you would even want to post in an open site like this.

I don't blame you guys though, even I'm starting to get cautious. Shocked 

I find your way of discovering the twins rather cute Laughing I got to know them from my friend, she informed me about Ouran live and..at first I thought the twins don't suit, but after a while I warmed up to them and my bias was Manpei :3 Nodding That is until I saw how adorable Shinpei is and started to go back and forth between the twins Razz I just can't keep my mind looted on one! I need to love both!

And I see so many of you learning Japanese..so am I actually, I can speak and read rather okay-ish but I still need improvements, and those improvements being KANJI.. Onion Cursed/Down  My chinese friends taught me some of them, but the pronounciation of the kanjis are different between chinese and japanese..so basically it's a no-go.

That said, I'm going to dive deep into my folders to see if there are any pictures I can edit or re-edit or make a collage of. I have too much time on my hands and it's the month of fasting, so things are slow right now..and my stomach's empty.. And why can't the twins take pictures together, even at home?? I am deprived of their lovey-dovey picture!! I WANT TWINCEST LOVE!! Onion To Kill And the picture of Manpei is so beautiful..if only he didn't have those writings there..and if only I have photoshop.. T_T 
    lusza
    lusza
    Scholarship Student

Post by lusza Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:49 pm

Ryu Rena wrote:And the picture of Manpei is so beautiful..if only he didn't have those writings there..and if only I have photoshop.. T_T 
    Well I also have some free time on me so I made those letter disappear :)Now you can edit it freely Very Happy
    I think it will be a bit big Smile
    Twins appreciation - Page 38 6p84f6

To be honest, I don't even have photos of myself on my computer. I don't like to appear on photos.. Smile

But I want to see that picture. Just the thing is that there are soo many older threads.

Ryu Rena wrote:And why can't the twins take pictures together, even at home??
    I wanted to ask it for some time, do they still live together?Wooby Onion Eyes Just because I know once Man-chan moved out. Or am I wrong?
    Gemini Rose
    Gemini Rose
    Scholarship Student

Post by Gemini Rose Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:13 pm

Last edited by Gemini Rose on Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:32 pm

Emily, the one in the orange dress is Manpei not Shinpei. ^^ Shirley, the one in the purple is Shinpei. Smile
    Gemini Rose
    Gemini Rose
    Scholarship Student

Post by Gemini Rose Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:24 pm

Strange thing is when I watch the singing video, I know Manpei is orange one. Why did I say Shinpei? Only thing I can come up with is that I got distracted by the pouty lips, which is usually Shinpei's thing. I am so annoyed at myself it's untrue. Anyway it's fixed now.
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:36 am

lusza wrote:
    I wanted to ask it for some time, do they still live together?Wooby Onion Eyes Just because I know once Man-chan moved out. Or am I wrong?

Yes, the Twinpei's are still living together. Manpei briefly moved out of the apartment they shared but that was back in 2007 or 2008 I believe. I'm not sure if they ever mentioned exactly when Manpei moved back in but it's definitely been a few years.

They love each other so much they couldn't bear not living together anymore Onion Daydreaming Onion Blush It's the perfect plot for a soap opera starring them!!

ALSO! Lusza, if you'd like I can go back through the past threads and find the photo collage Rena-chan did of all of us with the Twinpei's ^_^ It might take me a while though because I cant exactly recall which thread it was in. . . .but she did an amazing job and we all look so cute!!!Onion XD 

Gemini, nice gifs once again! I think my #1 favorite thing I've ever seen the twins in was the 'Magdala na Maria 2' musical.

Just, the twins playing girls (mother and daughter at that) they were just TOO convincing Onion Laugh I laughed at them so many times, but I thought they were just so good!! I think we all agreed on here some time ago that Shinpei made the best girl because he has the softer facial features, but Manpei was pretty too!

Oh speaking of the musical . . .Seto-chan, you've heard Shinpei sing solo (during the Code Geass musical) right? How does his voice sound? I still have this theory that Manpei is the better singer and Shinpei is the better dancer. . .I want to know if my hypothesis is accurate or not Cunnin Onion Idea 
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:31 am

Yes they still live together~ The whole reason Manpei moved out was because Shinpei knocked his hard work of folding the laundries Rolling Eyes And the sweetest thing is that Shinpei got a fortune saying 'the one you're waiting for will return' or something like that! IT'S FATE I TELL YOU! FATE!!

And yes~ a soap opera starring our favorite twins and their forbidden love is something I'd kill to watch!! Why can't someone make a movie about forbidden brotherly love? The twins would fit that role perfectly! Twisted Evil 
    AND I GOT THE PICTURE~!!! Good thing I saved it in my file, at least that way I don't have to dig in the older threads and burn my eyes for hours Laughing 

Twins appreciation - Page 38 Ladies10

Also lusza..I LOVE YOU~ Onion Kiss You're amazing for putting up that picture~ I'll edit it later, right now I'm a date CHAT! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:40 pm