Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
alicefox
hitachiin-fangirl
Tama
ghoul-girl
NickyTakagi
Cinnamonipples
Babyface21
vegacerezo
Minzgruen
setolove
ReineChui
Ryu Rena
Thepinkbookworm
Mrs.Takagi
18 posters

Twins appreciation

Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Twins appreciation - Page 20 Empty Re: Twins appreciation

Post by Thepinkbookworm Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:29 pm

Oops, sorry. I thought it was another edit. I'm still getting used to them adding stuff like that lol.

People don't really think I'm young. I have a mature attitude, so actually people normally think I'm kind of prim and proper when they first meet me, then they get to know me and discover that I can be really random and weird Razz

What area of medicine are you wanting to pursue? I can understand wanting to do something to pay the bills. I just hope you never give up on writing. Thankfully that is something that can be done in the off hours.
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena
    Chairman of Picture Edits

Post by Ryu Rena Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:42 pm

Lol, yeah, it's still quite something when the twins edit the pictures themselves because they normally don't.

People say I'm quite intimidating and they think I'm very serious and professional. Until they get to know the real me that is Razz . Strangely, whenever I go out of country like Australia or New Zealand, I'm the centre of attention there, not my family. I don't know why though.. Rolling Eyes

I plan to take surgery. My eyes are quite sharp at detecting things and my hands are quite steady after years of artistry. But I'm just worried about my qualifications... T_T
    And I still write whenever I have the time, like now. I just need an idea to publish a novel, something that's completely out of the ordinary.
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:00 am

Wow, surgery. That's a very serious skill set. That is so cool that you want to pursue that. I wish you all the luck in that!!!

I hope that Twins come out with something new for us, like a movie or tv show. Heck, even a play. It has been way too quiet lately.
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:49 am

The road's going to be long and hard, but it's not like I have anything better to do. I just want to fill my life with something. My next step is to go to Malaysian Science University and then work at my mum's hospital; the National Heart Institute, if I can.

About the twins, Shinpei posted something on their wall a few days ago, but I can't find it anymore. It says something about lyrics, though lyrics to what I don't know, he never mentioned anything further than that. He wondered if 'she' got the lyrics yet, that's it. And still no news from Manpei.

Maybe it's their time off? Christmas is next month.
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:03 am

You have some impressive goals. I hope you are able to do them, or end up doing something even better. I've occassionally made plans, but they always end up twisting around and becoming something completely different Razz Better, but still not what I planned.

I think we are heading into the break season, so probably even less from the Twins. But hey, at least the Ouran movie is out, so hopefully people will be making more gifs of them and we can fangirl over them here Very Happy
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:22 am

Things tend to happen that way, don't they? Sometimes when I plan things, they don't go the same way either, but at least it works..somehow. The twins posted more things up on facebook, O and P, though Shinpei made a little mistake there Razz

Twins appreciation - Page 20 Oliver10

Twins appreciation - Page 20 Piece10

It's supposed to be 'peace', but he corrected it by mentioning it on facebook.
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:01 pm

LOLOLOLOL at that picture. Needs to work on his spelling a bit Razz But it was still a cute picture. We are getting closer to T! They better do something good :3 Nodding
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:43 am

It's no surprise he got the words confused. 'Piece' and 'peace', even I got the words wrong when I was younger, always got scolded from my mum at that. Razz But I don't have any problems with it now.
    I sure hope the twins would post something up soon, I don't think I can wait any longer. I seriously wonder what T is for.
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:55 pm

Rena, look what I just saw, Manpei's picture for Q, Question:

Twins appreciation - Page 20 18225_471183512934151_946492547_n

I like it. His hoody is very cool. You should edit this one, since they didn't do anything special with it.
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:51 pm

Apparently I had too much fun with this, I didn't even realize Manpei's wearing black and white, I simply put on the touch ups and thought of changing the colour later, guess I didn't have to Razz Plus, it's early morning here and I'm..having gangnam style plugged into my ears via earphones right now. Onion Whistle The edit's really simple since the colour tone's only black and white.

Twins appreciation - Page 20 Questi10

I hope this is fine. The decor's I used the halloween theme; day of the dead, I simply improvise to make it look sweeter. And his pose just screams; question? I couldn't come up with another thing Razz So they got another 8 letters to go..speaking of which, I won't be here on friday and saturday, I have to visit my cousin's wedding outside of town.

So if they have any new pictures that're edit-worthy, I'd do it on Sunday.
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:08 pm

I love it!!! The black and white theme is very nice. Simple yet, um, what word? Elegant? Sophisticated? You choose.

I hope you have fun on the weekend! Hopefully something new with the Twins will happen and we can continue fangirling :3 Nodding
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:37 am

Thank you :3 Nodding My family planned the holidays like crazy Razz first we'll attend the wedding and then stay until the 26th and we'll be going to a local island with ALL of my dad's family. Yes, all.. We've even rent a bus and planned to make a family day there.

Bookworm-senpai, what do you plan for the holiday season? Very Happy
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:44 pm

Hello again my lovely ladies Very Happy

Glad to see everyone is still in high spirits cheers

I hate being away from here for so long. . .I think this is the longest I've ever NOT logged on since the forum was started was year. Not good at all No

Other than their wonderful trip through the English alphabet, the Twinpei's haven't updated their actual individual blogs in a long time. . . which sucks because we are completely in the dark about what they're up to Suspect

Movie?

TV show?

Play/musical??

Coming out with their own line of underwear. . . .we just don't know!! Onion Anger

Well, in the meantime, I'm still stuck between a book and a hard place at school. Luckily next week is my last week of the semester, so I'll have more time to hang out and post stuff on here :-)

Babyface is still posting stuff on her tumblr but. . . .no more interview translations or updates of that nature. . . .she must be busy too. . . Corner of Woe I hope she drops in soon just to let us know whats going on. . .

Oh, and I checked out your edits Rena-chan, no complaints here at all Onion Thumbs Up

Earlier this spring, I had about 200+ Takagi twin related photos on my laptop. . .now I'm down to roughly 30. . . Onion Icy Breeze I had to delete most of them because they were slowing down my system. For every one that I deleted, it felt like a tiny pin prick to my heart Onion T_T
    They just made me feel better, y'know. . .?

Anyway, I'll be back when I can. . .I make no promises.

Bookworm, I'm still trying to make it by the K-Pop thread before the next Ice Age. . . Rolling Eyes I've got an essay-like entry about Rain made up in my mind and I just HAVE to tell someone about it!!! (You know he's only 3 years older than the twins??? Onion Outrage )

Be well my girlies, I'll be back soon Onion Drinks Tea
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:19 pm

cheers Takagi-senpai!! Glad to see you still kickin' and ready to fangirl with the rest of us! Apparently the twins haven't updated their blogs, this is probably the longest they haven't posted anything, or am I wrong? Neutral But as far as I know, the only lead we have so far is Shinpei mentioning 'lyrics', to what, I don't know.

Wait, you have to delete some of your photos??! I don't think I can ever do that! Onion T_T If I ever have to delete any one of their pretty pics, I'd be wailing!! And then I'd search for it again despite my computer slowing down..I just can't!!

Apparently the twins posted something new on facebook, R for rest. It's a picture of Shinpei sleeping away XD Someone'll have to post the picture for me, because it's really late here and I don't want my mum to practice her dragon/medusa wrath on me...
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:29 pm

Twins appreciation - Page 20 315751_471568502895652_735975156_n

There you are Rena! I like how they used an interesting tone for the picture. But the red lettering on top kind of throws it off Rolling Eyes

Rena, me and my family just spend the day at home, opening gifts and eating a buffet-style menu for a couple days, so no one has to cook. No fancy traditions or anything.

Mrs. Takagi, hi! I look forward to when you can come back and play with us! I'm not really a Rain fan (never heard him sing) but I am looking forward to your 'essay' Very Happy

Also, girls, one way to save your pictures is to just bookmark them on your internet browser. That way they are technically not stored on your computer, and as long as your internet works, you can look at them anytime you want!
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:35 am

The sepia tone is perfect for the sleeping Shinpei Razz but yes, the red lettering is a bit too much, maybe brown or something dark to go along with the background. I'm now curious for S, if they write strong and show their muscles, I don't think I'll be able to stand it Onion Blush Hopefully they haven't lost that tiny bit of muscle... Neutral

My computer isn't slow, it's just filled with pictures and files. The pictures mainly of the twins, some nice wallpapers for my desktop, VOCALOID pictures, Hunter X Hunter pictures, K anime pictures, gifs, my random photos, pictures I saved from 9gag, some DevArts pictures and my stories I'm currently finishing..
    Okay..that's a lot. -_- So far, my computer have been going along ju~st fine, here's to hoping it continues to be fine Rolling Eyes

By the way, I saw Mai-senpai's comment on the twins' pictures once, I am yet to see Takagi-senpai's :3 Nodding
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:00 pm

Showing their muscles, eh? Cunnin Onion Idea Would be rather interesting. I wonder what X will be? X-ray? eXcited? Or...x-rated? Oh dear, I think I may have said the wrong thing for your girl's minds Cunning Onion

Ryu Rena wrote:By the way, I saw Mai-senpai's comment on the twins' pictures once, I am yet to see Takagi-senpai's :3 Nodding

What do you mean, Rena? You mean, seeing Mrs. Takagi post on their blog or Facebook? I'm confused on whom you are talking about Suspect
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:43 am

Onion XD Guess we did an amazing job at making you think like a crazed up fangirl now, eh? It can be excited, but it doesn't start with X so I don't think so..I think. And I meant I saw Mai-senpai's comment on facebook. Takagi-senpai did say she commented on their wall photos once in a while, so now I want to find her and try to be friends with her. I just hope I can recognize her before I friended a complete stranger... -_-
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:01 am

Ahhh, okay, now I get what you were saying.

And, lol. I was already an excited fangirl. I'm just showing it a bit more now Razz
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:27 am

Aha, but you can show it more because we here are all crazed up fangirls who talk about nonsensical things. Cool The more you get crazy here, the netter, show us your wild side, senpai! Onion Laugh
    Oh, the twins posted again and it's quite a surprise! S for Shinpei! And he posted an adorable picture of himself

Twins appreciation - Page 20 S_for_11

Onion Starry Eyes He's such a cutie~ Which is why I edited the picture into this;

Twins appreciation - Page 20 S_for_12

It's fairly simple, but it's what keeps the charm to it. And I'm in Christmas mood even though I don't celebrate it.
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:56 pm

Of course, S for Shinpei Razz It really is a cute picture, and your green border and swirls made it even better. Adds a certain 'edge' to it :3 Nodding

And don't worry, I'll show my super fangirl side when, well, I can. But sometimes things just kind of get 'meh' and there is no reason to freak out. (hint hint to the Twins: STAR IN SOMETHING! TV SHOW, MOVIE, PLAY, ANYTHING!!!) Ahem, yeah.
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:49 am

I have returned from my short trip to visit my cousins who just got married Cool . I just found out they do two at once, both girl and boy, I guess my aunt just wants to save time and money. Rolling Eyes

Thepinkbookworm wrote:And don't worry, I'll show my super fangirl side when, well, I can. But sometimes things just kind of get 'meh' and there is no reason to freak out. (hint hint to the Twins: STAR IN SOMETHING! TV SHOW, MOVIE, PLAY, ANYTHING!!!) Ahem, yeah.

Onion Laugh Bookworm-senpai, we have yet to know your true colours, haven't we? But they're really quiet now aren't they? I wonder what they're up to. They didn't even say anything about returning home or about Christmas or anything. I saw a post on facebook of Shinpei's thumbs up, too bad the translations are all over the place so I'm not sure what he was talking about.

Oh, and the twins crushed my expectations into teeny tiny fragments that got blown by the winds of despair...

Twins appreciation - Page 20 Takagi16

Onion Icy Breeze And here I was hoping they'd do TWINS...
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:00 pm

Those....two...little..... Onion T_T Don\'t Go Onion Tantrum Onion Cursed/Down Onion Anger Onion T_T Onion Runs Away

Why couldn't they have done Twins??? Bunch of meanies Rain on My Parade

Is that Shinpei? His hair is different. The combed back/over look seems a little more grown up on him. Interesting.

And, lol, yes, you have yet to see my true colors. I prefer to troll this forum and just fangirl internally. It has to be something pretty cool for me to freak out on here. Although, I do enjoy my fangirling feels on my tumblr account.
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:27 pm

Yeah, that's Shinpei. Though I have to say he looks good like that, I'm starting to see he's into changing his hairstyle once in a while, but this one..I like it :3 Nodding And he posted a new picture a few days ago, U for Up ^^

Twins appreciation - Page 20 Up10

But..I'm not sure whether this is Manpei or Shinpei... Neutral And this is the original picture taken straight from facebook, I didn't edit that. Though..it's a really nice touch :3 Nodding
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:45 am

While procrastinating and wasting my time on nonsensical things, I completely forgot about this website I used to spend so much time on. It's called atom smasher and you can make all sorts of error message there for fun. I decided to pay it a visit after some time and look what I did.

Twins appreciation - Page 20 Error_10

Twins appreciation - Page 20 Error_11

Twins appreciation - Page 20 Error_12

Twins appreciation - Page 20 Error_13

Twins appreciation - Page 20 Error_14

Onion Laugh I had waaaayy too much fun with these. Now I need more ideas... Neutral

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:58 pm