Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
alicefox
hitachiin-fangirl
Tama
ghoul-girl
NickyTakagi
Cinnamonipples
Babyface21
vegacerezo
Minzgruen
setolove
ReineChui
Ryu Rena
Thepinkbookworm
Mrs.Takagi
18 posters

Twins appreciation

Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Twins appreciation - Page 11 Empty Re: Twins appreciation

Post by Mrs.Takagi Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:14 pm

Ah~~~X-Rated thoughts about (seemingly) squeaky clean twins. . . .a fangirls job is never done. Onion Drinks Tea

Speaking of the Twinpei's, Shinpei updated is blog too.

Such a cute face!! Although those glasses make his eyes seem really huge. . . Laughing

Twins appreciation - Page 11 Ty110

[2012.08.02] Takagi Shinpei

Thank You

Good evening!

Thank you for all your comments!

I read all of them carefully!

But, people can change huh

A person who could not clean is able to clean now, on top of them she’s getting married…

I’m so glad to have worked hard for someone else.

I’m so happy to have put all my energy towards this!

I was so touched.

In the end, I felt like I learnt lots from Yabu-chan!

I still need to improve as well.

Please continue your support

I’m going to go eat dinner now.

What should I eat?

I’m troubled~ I’m troubled~

Slipping back into his old habits I see. . .randomly changing the subject in his blogs . . . Onion Laugh

Oh, and Ichigo also posted this:

PS: I forgot to mention after Shinpei said 'Welcome to Japan' proudly to me, one fan told him, “nice pronouciation” and he replied “right? ~” Oh the cutie’s so proud of his English!!

Onion Starry Eyes Onion Starry Eyes Onion Starry Eyes

Who knows what else this kid can say in English???
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:27 pm

Mrs.Takagi wrote:"Let's see, I have to stop by the bank. . .drop little sis off at her friends house. . . can't forget to call my buddy . . .I wonder if Manpei ever sleeps in the nude. . . . Shocked WHERE THE HELL DID THAT COME FROM??!! Onion Sweat Onion Anger "

It's getting harder and harder everyday. . . .I'm telling you if/when they ever do their first "adult" role, I'm going to be a hot mess. . . Onion Attacked by Te

I laughed really hard at that, Mrs. Takagi Onion Laugh As I said in the Fook ya! thread, you are a lot of, well, interesting, fun. Onion XD

All the translations are fantastic, a HUGE THANK YOU to your friend Babyface! She is such an angel Onion Starry Eyes And I love reading about Shinpei being a brat. Such like a kid Onion Whistle

And, Mrs. Takagi, that quote from Ichigo made me so excited. Shinpei being so proud of himself is hilarious Cunning Onion And I love how they wrote a lot in English. Maybe their managers suggested it in order to try and appeal to the English-speaking demographic? Either way, I LOVE it!

Oh, and a quick question: Of all the hosts (excluding Haruhi) of the Ouran Host Club, which one do you relate to the most personality-wise?

I am mostly Kyouya, but a lot less evil/scheming. Although, I can be a bit scheming at times Cunning Onion I am just not out to get only the things that are of benefit to me. How about you girls?
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:37 pm

Thepinkbookworm wrote:
    Mrs.Takagi wrote:"Let's see, I have to stop by the bank. . .drop little sis off at her friends house. . . can't forget to call my buddy . . .I wonder if Manpei ever sleeps in the nude. . . . Shocked WHERE THE HELL DID THAT COME FROM??!! Onion Sweat Onion Anger "

It's getting harder and harder everyday. . . .I'm telling you if/when they ever do their first "adult" role, I'm going to be a hot mess. . . Onion Attacked by Te

I laughed really hard at that, Mrs. Takagi Onion Laugh As I said in the Fook ya! thread, you are a lot of, well, interesting, fun. Onion XD

I'm honored to bring you some entertainment on here, Bookworm. Onion Bows

But please, for your own safety, do not encourage my oddball, inappropriate behavior. . .I'll only get worse Onion Drinks Tea

Thepinkbookworm wrote:
    Oh, and a quick question: Of all the hosts (excluding Haruhi) of the Ouran Host Club, which one do you relate to the most personality-wise?

I am mostly Kyouya, but a lot less evil/scheming. Although, I can be a bit scheming at times Cunning Onion I am just not out to get only the things that are of benefit to me. How about you girls?

Good question Bookworm! I've been asking myself that same question ever since I first started watching Ouran (which was just last year lol).

Peronality-wise, I think I'm cut between Kyouya as well, but also Kaoru.

Kyouya because I also wear glasses, I'm kind of evil and scheming, I don't like to do anything without a real purpose or reason, and most of all, my best friend is also a nutcase who is always rambling about crazy things while I just sit back a thumb through a book or doodle in a notebook. And as long as her ideas aren't dangerous or completely pointless, I'll usually go along with them without any protest. LOL

But I think I'm also like Kaoru because I have a "twin" and between the two of us, I'm the more 'M-type', I'm usually the more level-headed one. . . .and well, me and my twin are together a lot and we tend to be the "litte-devils" when we're together haha

I can't wait to hear everyone elses answers too!! cheers
    Babyface21
    Babyface21
    Scholarship Student

Post by Babyface21 Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:59 pm

Hello again, everyone!

I hope you all are enjoying the translations? I've sent the translator all of your "thank you's" and words of appreciation, and she said she takes them all to heart.

Last night she sent me another wonderfully done translation of the last "Honey's Drawing Corner".

I love it and I hope you guys do too!

Translations by dancingstars123

「桜蘭高校ホスト部」MOVIE GALLERY VOL.4 Illustrations of Honey-sempai

Spoiler:

The magazine interviewss should be up within the next few days!!
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena
    Chairman of Picture Edits

Post by Ryu Rena Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:35 am

Adorable face is adorable..is there anything that looks more innocent than Shinpei with his eyes staring hugely at us like that..? I swear, everytime he gives us one of those adorable 'pika-pika' stares, I'd be completely at his mercy!

Twins appreciation - Page 11 Thank_10

Onion Love

Thepinkbookworm wrote:Oh, and a quick question: Of all the hosts (excluding Haruhi) of the Ouran Host Club, which one do you relate to the most personality-wise?

Hmmm...
    I'd say 97% Kyouya, 1% Kaoru and 2% Haruhi. I'm practically the most sadistic amongst my friends, which is why they never made me mad. And yes, my level of evilness is on par with him. I like to use people to get what I want, give them an evil look when I'm not particularly enthused and of course..

I'm an AB blood type. Twisted Evil

As for my Haruhi bit, I'm quite clueless when it comes to my emotions. It's not enough if you shove them in my face, you'd have to bash it against me multiple times and hammer it into my head just so I can understand. I'm that bad....
    And I'm also not interested in a lot of stuff. I'd prefer to just stay home and mind my own business silent

Like Kaoru, I'm level-headed and quite easy to understand when I'm not in one of my moods. And I only play pranks when my 'twin' sister wants me to (to make me open up to people Rolling Eyes )

Babyface-san!! cheers
    Thank you for posting this!! I've watched it straight from the fuckyeahtakagitwins tumblr earlier. Yusuke-san is so mean for calling the corner CRAPPY, and lol at them all! Laughing
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:31 am

Hello all!! Very Happy

Guess what?

It's 5:00AM here. . .my nose is stuffed up. . .and I can't sleep!!! cheers

So I've been trolling the internet for the past 3 hours for sumthin t'do!

Unfortunately everyone else on this side of the planet is sleeping, so no one has updated the several blogs I follow. . . .

The only ones still awake are me and Rena-chan I suppose Razz

First things first!

It looks like most of us on here are like Kyouya. . .awesomeness!!

We're all a bunch of sadist, evil/scheming, shadow-queens, ne? Twisted Evil

But now I've got another question for you all . . .out of all the Host club members, which one is more your type? (Like which one could you picture yourself dating/marrying?)

To be honest, I think Mori-sempai is my absolute favorite type of guy Onion Love Eyes
    Talk, dark, handsome, man of few words, yet very protective. . .that to me says "Ultimate boyfriend material" Onion Thumbs Up

What about you guys?

Cute photo edit, Rena-chan. Shinpei is such a kid, I'll never get over that. He once said in an interview that he was worried if he would still be able to stay young at heart, even though he's getting older.

I don't think he has anything to worry about. . . . Onion Whistle

Babyface!!!!

Onion Kiss Hug

You are seriously rocking my world right now, girlie! Tell your translating friend that she is a saint!
    Onion Starry Eyes
    She literally just came out of nowhere and helped us obsessed fangirls out! Tell me, is she a Takagi Princess as well? Or has she just volunteered her skills out of kindness?

I'm looking forward to the '30 Questions' interview next. . .I hope the twins were asked some good questions. There's still so much we don't know about them as individual people (and not just as actors).

Speaking of which, I just checked on FB and I'm afraid I have some bad news to share. . . .

Spoiler:

SONNUVABITCH!!! MANPEI'S HAIR IS ALL LIGHT AGAIN!!! Onion Sweat Onion Stress Load Onion To Kill

Didn't they JUST get their hair dyed brown just a couple of weeks ago?? What the heck happened???

And Rena-chan, it seems like that photo of the twins you edited the other day was NOT from a month ago, it was recent. . . Onion Icy Breeze I can't even think straight right now. . .

Well, before I put my mind in anymore distress, I also wanted to point out that I THINK Manpei has once again been testing his English skills. The caption for this photo read:

Return home to Nagoya from now☆ Manpei

Unfortunately, I can't tell if that means they're ON their way to Nagoya, or if they're on their way back to Tokyo. Because if they've been in Nagoya for these past few days, that would explain that photo of the sea(?) that Manpei posted the other day.

Either way, I'm glad that they got to take it easy for a while in their hometown, I know how much they love that.
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:20 am

Oh really?! I guess our timeline is different because it's already 8 at night here. Apparently we're 13 hours difference..good thing I'm only an hour apart from Japan(which is already quite late by now).

Mrs.Takagi wrote:But now I've got another question for you all . . .out of all the Host club members, which one is more your type? (Like which one could you picture yourself dating/marrying?)

Hmm..another tough one. I don't think I can do Mori..too silent, or Hunny..too hyper. Not the twins either, too much of a jerk and I only fangirl over Kaoru because he's an UKE!! Razz OBVIOUSLY not Tamaki, I ship him with Haruhi and I can't stand his child-like wonder.
    It'll drive me insane. Razz

I prefer to be with Kyouya. We're both quite sly and we gain profit from others, not to mention our sadistic traits. Plus, my parents expect a lot from me, but I always feel this thrill doing all their orders knowing that someday, I will rule them both and there's nothing they can do to stop my expanding wings of darkness Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Mrs.Takagi wrote:SONNUVABITCH!!! MANPEI'S HAIR IS ALL LIGHT AGAIN!!! Onion Sweat Onion Stress Load Onion To Kill

Didn't they JUST get their hair dyed brown just a couple of weeks ago?? What the heck happened???

And Rena-chan, it seems like that photo of the twins you edited the other day was NOT from a month ago, it was recent. . . Onion Icy Breeze I can't even think straight right now. . .

HE DID WHAT NOW?! Onion Outrage
    Are you saying that the previous previous picture was from a few days/weeks ago?! What the heck, I thought it was brown!! I purposely didn't colour it brown thinking it was 'all in the past and he and Shinpei are real twins now' but you came here telling me it was a..a..trick from our dearest prince..?!

Onion Sweat

Onion Icy Breeze

Onion OTL

Urgh......someone fly to Japan and smack him please..

And about Manpei's english post (still can't get the gushy feeling out when they speak/write english Onion Love ) I think he's going to Nagoya and kind of mistaken the 'from' for 'for'. I think the sentence was SUPPOSED to be 'Return home to Nagoya for now', but then again..they are Japanese so they couldn't really care how broken their english is, as long as it's understandable...sorta Rolling Eyes

I see he's wearing grey sleeveless...trying to show your guns now that they're nicely formed..? Hmm..Manpei?? Onion Nosebleed
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:22 pm

Babyface, tell your friend we still love her for being so kind to us! Hug (I'll have to read the interview later, but it sounds fun)

Okay, for those of you who want to participate in the Forum Anniversary Nipplechat(which you should be reading the Fook ya! thread for updated info), but here is what we have established: we will be watching episodes 5, 9 and 11. No idea in what order, but those three seem to be the most popular. We are still settling on a time, but for those in the US it will be some time in the morning of Aug 5, if you live near Japan it will be late at night on the 6th(I think scratch ). As I said, please read the Fook ya! thread for more information.

Manpei: how dare you be blonde again! Mad We are totally coming over there with hair dye if you keep this insanity up Evil or Very Mad

I love how everyone likes Kyouya. I relate to him mostly by being the cool-headed, sane one of my friends Laughing No wonder we all get along so well here: we are all scheming shadow queens Twisted Evil

"But now I've got another question for you all . . .out of all the Host club members, which one is more your type? (Like which one could you picture yourself dating/marrying?)"

I thought about it, and I decided on Mori. I like Kyouya, but he is such a workaholic(plus we are too close in personality) for us to work well together. Tamaki, Hikaru and Honey would drive me crazy. Kaouru is too 'weak' for my strong personality. So, Mori would be it. He is silent to balance my talkativeness yet he cares about people dearly. It might take some work, but I think it would work best with him.

Oh, and how do you girls quote different people in your posts? I only figured out the 'Quote' button at the bottom, but I have no idea how the 'Multi Quote' button works. Help????
    Babyface21
    Babyface21
    Scholarship Student

Post by Babyface21 Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:09 pm

Hello, again!!

I'm back with some more good news!!

Our beautiful translator has finished Shinpei's part of the magazine interview from 2009.

(Only question #14 is blank because she couldn't read the kanji on the page). She still did an amazing job and we still get to know a little bit more about Shinpei, I hope you all like this, she said that Manpei's section should be ready soon.

Enjoy!

Twins appreciation - Page 11 Shinpe10

Translations by dancingstars123

Shinpei 30 Questions

1. What’s did you dream about recently?

I was on a deserted island, and I lived with never seen cute creatures.

2. What movie (DVD) did you watch recently?

Wanted & Detroit Metal City & The Hulk

3. What your favorite music (CD) recently?

「ひまわり」(Sunflower) by Kajimi Yuusuke

4. What are you into these days?

Portable games

5. What is the happiest thing that happened to you recently?

I called my sister on her birthday and she was really happy about it.

6. What made you calm recently?

Detoxification while taking a bath.

7. What’s your favorite thing recently?

The hijiki I use to hate, now I can eat them all.

8. An event that made you panic.

I forgot to pick up my wallet in a convenient store so I dashed back to the store I was like “close call” *~*.

9.Unexpectedly I’m ________

A cry baby. I cry along with Manpei.

10. I want to become more ________

Muscular, I want to be in shape.

11. I’m particular about______

Where everything is placed in the house like the remote has its own specific spot.

12. What do you like about yourself?

My fingers. People say they are long and beautiful.

13. What do you hate about yourself?

I always say “ I should have done that” I worry too much.

14. When you were a child what did you want to become?

*couldn’t read kanji*

15. Suddenly, tomorrow you get a break, what will you do?

Go to the hot springs

16. If you were to go on an oversea trip now where will it be?

Guam

17. When is the moment you are relaxed?

At home thinking of nothing, just playing games.

18. Your important thing right now?

My job

19. The person you want to meet.

I heard that there is a person that looks just like Manpei & I, I want to meet him.

20. Memories from spring.

When I was 18 Manpei & I came out of our home town and I was very excited.

21. In 2009 spring, what do you want to do?

Flower watching

22. In the spring where would you go on a date?

To a park where the sakura is beautiful.

23. When was your first love? Any memories?

4th grade, there was a girl named Miki, but I was too shy.

24. What’s your favorite type of girl?

A girl that is neat and has power in her eyes, also tsundere girls.

25. What’s a gift that made you happy?

Supplement and bath soap

26. Do you hang straps on your cell phone?

Yes I do. The strap I bought at Disneyland with Manpei.

27. Calling or texting, which do you prefer?

When working theres a lot of texting but in private time it’s calling.

28. What was your day like today?

I get to write a page that will last forever.

29. Goal in 2009

To do my best as an actor.

30. When you fall in love what kind of person do you become?

I only look straight ahead.

Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:55 pm

Quick, unrelated post:

Mrs. Takagi and whoever else wants to participate in the Nipplechat tomorrow, Aug 5: it will be at 7:00am American Mountain Time(Daylight Savings Time included), 9:00am American East Coast time. Please make sure all your downloaded/streaming videos are up and ready to go, and log into the chatroom a little before that time.

(this is going to be so much fun! Excited Onion Skipping )
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:50 pm

Ichigo had a very interesting update today:

Twins appreciation - Page 11 Tumblr_m89y2h19Up1r0hl8do1_400

So futago-chan has had a busy busy weekend in Nagoya huh.

1. Manpei was spotted having lunch with a lovely young lady. (Evil twin and I approve of her Manpei)

2. Manpei and Shinpei attended the Okazaki Festival with two friends. And seemed to have really enjoyed it

3. They went shopping at a store they go to every time they go to Nagoya.

*Manpei ~ You are like a chameleon. You’re hair keeps changing colour. LOL PS ~ And boy do you look good in that white shirt. (We all know my certain fetishes with men in white shirt)

Sooooo, let me reiterate:

MANPEI HAVING LUNCH WITH A GIRL?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

And his hair is brown again. Yay!
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:53 am

Thepinkbookworm wrote:Ichigo had a very interesting update today:

Twins appreciation - Page 11 Tumblr_m89y2h19Up1r0hl8do1_400

So futago-chan has had a busy busy weekend in Nagoya huh.

1. Manpei was spotted having lunch with a lovely young lady. (Evil twin and I approve of her Manpei)

2. Manpei and Shinpei attended the Okazaki Festival with two friends. And seemed to have really enjoyed it

3. They went shopping at a store they go to every time they go to Nagoya.

*Manpei ~ You are like a chameleon. You’re hair keeps changing colour. LOL PS ~ And boy do you look good in that white shirt. (We all know my certain fetishes with men in white shirt)

Sooooo, let me reiterate:

MANPEI HAVING LUNCH WITH A GIRL?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

And his hair is brown again. Yay!

Onion Sweat

NO, NO, NO, NO , NO!!!! Onion Tantrum

What the heck is this nonsense???

The only "lovely young lady" Manpei should be having ANY meals with is Shinpei!

That had better be his sister he was spotted with, if not I'm going to me mildly horrified Onion T_T Don\'t Go

Also, I couldn't help but notice in that photo that Shinpei is wearing a shirt that kind of looks like a nightgown on him. . . didn't they have a smaller size, Shinpei? Razz

In any case, I'm glad they're finally getting a chance to relaxin Nagoya again, and I'm glad Manpei somehow mangaged to get his hair "fixed" again lol.

I wonder how long it'll last this time. . . . Rolling Eyes

Oh yeah! And Babyface, thanks for the Shinpei 30 Questions translation, very interesting.
    I got to read for the 3rd time Shinpei admitting that he and Manpei are cry-babies lol It also sounds like when it comes to cleaning and neatness that he and Man have borderline Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. . . . Shocked (I mean really. . . .the remote has to have to own specific place?)

I also noticed that in his photo for the magazine, Shin's hair is blonde. . . . .why is it that when HIS hair was blonde, it looks okay to me, but when Manpei dyes his hair blonde, I hate it? Neutral
    Maybe because it was styled differently. . . .?

Anywho, I can't wait for Manpei's 30 questions to be translated, I wonder if they have some of the same answers?

Why has it been so quiet on here these past few days? The power went out in my city yesterday so I couldn't use my laptop all day. . . .don't leave me hangin' everyone!! Onion Runs Away
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:04 am

Sorry I've been MIA for a few days, I need to catch up on my studies for my upcoming trial this month. Basically this was me a few days ago..;

Onion Study Onion Study Onion Stress Load Onion Study Onion Sleepy Time Onion Study Onion Cursed/Down Dead Onion

I'm taking a break after not checking the Twinpeis for so long..I'M DEPRIVED OF THEIR ADORABLENESS!!

*coughcough*
    Anyways, Babyface-san, thank you for posting the translated interviews!! It's hard to imagine Shinpei AND Manpei being crybabies, they look like a couple of hard nuts to break. And the part about him being muscular has finally been achieved! After working out for 3 years...I APPROVE, SHIN-CHAN!! Onion Thumbs Up
    The part about the remote having its own specific spot scares me.. Suspect my remote's always either on the table, the couch, between the cushions, on the tv or on the mat. If it's not in any of those places..my family and I deemed it 'lost probably forever'. Razz

And Shin-chan..how can you say doing nothing makes you feel relaxed? Evil or Very Mad Doesn't Manpei make you relax?! I'm sure with the constant work you two have, there should at least have SOME moments where you'd massage each other... Onion Starry Eyes Onion Laugh

So senpais..if any of us goes to Japan and befriends the twins and one day you found Shinpei looking only straight ahead while talking to you...TELL US ON. THE. SPOT Twisted Evil

Before I forget..MANPEI!! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?! WHO IS THAT WOMAN?! WHY ISN'T SHINPEI WITH YOU?!
    Onion To Kill

So many questions left unanswered..I just hope Manpei would have some explanation for us soon. I'd really lock myself in my room if he blurts out that the girl's his new girlfriend or something... Rain on My Parade
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:59 am

Ryu Rena wrote:Sorry I've been MIA for a few days, I need to catch up on my studies for my upcoming trial this month. Basically this was me a few days ago..;

Onion Study Onion Study Onion Stress Load Onion Study Onion Sleepy Time Onion Study Onion Cursed/Down Dead Onion

I'm taking a break after not checking the Twinpeis for so long..I'M DEPRIVED OF THEIR ADORABLENESS!!

You are a little workaholic aren't ya Rena-chan? I was worried that you'd gotten chewed out by your folks again and got banned from using the computer. . . . No

I wish you the best of luck on your studies! Hug

Maybe if I get hit with some inspiration I'll get started on another Takagi-fanfic. . . .then you can read it to take your mind off of school (and put your mind on X-Rated boy's love Twisted Evil )

I'll do what I can!!

Ryu Rena wrote:
    And the part about him being muscular has finally been achieved! After working out for 3 years...I APPROVE, SHIN-CHAN!! Onion Thumbs Up

No! He can do better! So much better!! He still has to gain more weight I say!!! Gleaming Onion Eyes More weight equals more muscle!

Ryu Rena wrote:So senpais..if any of us goes to Japan and befriends the twins and one day you found Shinpei looking only straight ahead while talking to you...TELL US ON. THE. SPOT Twisted Evil

Now when I read the part, I couldn't tell if he meant he literally would only look straight ahead (because he's so in love), or if he meant it in that deep-philosopical, Japanese way of speaking like only look straight ahead=focusing on the future and nothing else. . . .
    Onion Breeze

Ryu Rena wrote:
    Before I forget..MANPEI!! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?! WHO IS THAT WOMAN?! WHY ISN'T SHINPEI WITH YOU?!
    Onion To Kill

So many questions left unanswered..I just hope Manpei would have some explanation for us soon. I'd really lock myself in my room if he blurts out that the girl's his new girlfriend or something... Rain on My Parade

Ugh, I'm still trying to recover from this news. . . . Rain on My Parade Maybe it was a mistake? Maybe it wasn't really Manpei? That's just so unlike him to be in Nagoya and not with Shin-chan. . . .

I'm telling you, if it turns out he's really dating an actual female human being, I'm not afraid to fill up my bathtub and take a nap at the bottom Onion Attacked by Te

They must be really enjoying themselves because they haven't updated in a while. I guess they're waiting until they get back to Tokyo to inform the fangirls about their activities. So far I know they have a couple of fan meetings in a few weeks, but beyond that I haven't a clue of what their next project is.

Personally I wouldn't exactly be heartbroken if they didn't do another play/musical for at least the next 4 months. . . Onion Whistle
    Babyface21
    Babyface21
    Scholarship Student

Post by Babyface21 Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:00 pm

Hey everyone!

I'm glad you all enjoyed the translations! I sent another magazine article to my lovely translator and she should have it all completed by the end of the week.

Until she sends it to me, here's the 30 Questions translation for Manpei.

Twins appreciation - Page 11 Man10

Spoiler:
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:21 am

Mrs.Takagi wrote:You are a little workaholic aren't ya Rena-chan? I was worried that you'd gotten chewed out by your folks again and got banned from using the computer. . . . No

I wish you the best of luck on your studies! Hug

Razz Me? A workaholic? Hardly, senpai. The time I spent HERE oggling at our twins and editing pictures is much, much, MUCH more than the time I spent actually studying. I'm not the type who can sit still for more than five minutes, I'd die of boredom, but my mum found an amazing way to keep me rooted; animated studying Rolling Eyes She planted these videos in my computer and I just have to click it and everything comes out as an anime! Studying has never been so fun... Onion Drinks Tea
    And thank you! I'll do my best in my trials (for the Twinpeis!!! cheers )

Mrs.Takagi wrote:No! He can do better! So much better!! He still has to gain more weight I say!!! Gleaming Onion Eyes More weight equals more muscle!

YES!! Gleaming Onion Eyes More muscle Shinpei! And Manpei too! That picture of them arm wrestling with each other still makes me drool over them. Heck, just seeing ABS on them makes me drool over them like the nutcase I am!
    Onion Love Eyes

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Now when I read the part, I couldn't tell if he meant he literally would only look straight ahead (because he's so in love), or if he meant it in that deep-philosopical, Japanese way of speaking like only look straight ahead=focusing on the future and nothing else. . . .
    Onion Breeze

I think it's like how the typical Japanese guys falling in love with a girl. We all know how slow these guys are at admitting their feelings, they get confused and they try to avoid it. I don't know whether this is me or my otaku, shojo-manga side saying Rolling Eyes but guys when they like girls..they look straight ahead, not making eye contact and just zooms off like nobody's business.

I seriously wish there's a facepalm emoticon now...

Some guys are better at masking their feelings and could talk to the girl of his dreams no problem. But I think with Shin-chan's case..not so much. There are PLENTY of guys who are like that, even here in my country.
    They go near the girl, shy out and ran off... Headesk Sweatdrop

But I think it's cute to see Shinpei going blushy-blushy like how he does with Manpei. Onion Blush I remember in an Ouran interview, the host read what Manpei thought of Shinpei, something about Manpei finding Shinpei cute when he does the chores for him (fangirl moment!!) and Shinpei went RED on the spot!

And then of course..our favourite line from Shin-chan; I'll do anything for Manpei Onion Blush

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Ugh, I'm still trying to recover from this news. . . . Rain on My Parade Maybe it was a mistake? Maybe it wasn't really Manpei? That's just so unlike him to be in Nagoya and not with Shin-chan. . . .

He'd better not date a female human being! Evil or Very Mad I would quickly ask a transfer to Japan and seek him out at the train station if I have to, just so I can give him (and that girl) a piece of my mind! I hope he could clear this up soon..I don't think I can hold the suspense! Mad

OH! Babyface-san, thank you for posting Manpei's translated interview!!
    I like answer no.17 the most of them all~~~ Onion Starry Eyes This is a full-out confession!! Our dearest Man-chan loves to simply talk and relax with his wifey at home where there're no crowd or intruders or anyone...
    How romantic... Onion Daydreaming

And let us ALL send Manpei fan letters!! If I know his address, I would've send him one with the edited pictures I did of him and Shin-chan! And maybe..just maybe..I can ask a signature of theirs for the return mail.
    THAT WOULD BE WONDERFUL~~~!!! Onion Skipping
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:21 am

More bad news. . . .

Ichigo-kurimu:"~~ Hmmmm seems Manpei may have been seen with the lovely young lady more than once. And looking at her blog she’s got the same bear as him. Coincidence? Maybe….. Did their little on screen “relationship” turn into something real. HAHAHAHAHA ~~

Still approve though!! ~~"

Dead Onion

You know, as much as I truly appreciate how Ichigo-kurimu provides translations, posts pictures and overall feeds into our overall sick and ever-growing Twinpei addiction. . . .it really upsets me how she has this way of only half-telling information. Onion Cursed/Down I have this feeling that she knows more than what she actually posts on her tumblr page. For example, she just mentioned in her last post that she apparently has access to the blog of whoever Manpei's "mystery woman" is. But she never gives us a name or explains what or how she knows this information. . . .

It's frustrating to go through her tumblr and realize that sometimes her posts have this "I know something you don't know" air about them Onion Icy Breeze I dunno, maybe it's just me asking for too much but it's still pretty frustrating. . . .especially since she's pretty much my only real link to the twins right now. . . Corner of Woe

Anyway, I'm trying to figure out who this woman is and it sounds like she and Manpei were co-stars at some point. . .so it's possible that they were just hanging out as friends (they'd better be! Evil or Very Mad )

Manpei is a busy, busy person and he's already in a committed relationship with someone, and I'll be darned if some female comes in and tries to shake all that up. NO, woman is good enough for the Twinpei's!
    And yes I'm including myself Embarassed

Well in other news. . .Shinpei updated his blog with a cute photo. . .as usual.

(And going slightly off topic, in a good wig Shinpei makes the CUUUUUUUTEST girl!)

But anyway, from what I could understand. . . .he was talking about his weight and food. . .I hope that means that he's trying to eat more food in order to gain weight :3 Nodding
    Anyway, from their Facebook page it looks like they're putting together a dictionary or something. . . .something about using English words in their photo captions I think, can't really tell. I'm sure all will be made clearn soon. It'll be fun to see just how far their English vocabulary goes Surprised

Babyface!!!! Hug Thanks again for the translations. (I love Manpei's sexy pose in the magazine article Onion Nosebleed )

Out of curiousity, I looked up that song he mentioned "Love-Story" by Shota Shimizu.

AWESOME SONG!!! Onion Skipping It sounds like the type of song Manpei should be singing actually, very RnB-ish. I think I'll make it my ringtone. . . .

So he wants to study abroad in the U.S. hm? Cunnin Onion Idea Good idea, although I wouldn't recommend Las Vegas as a place to start lol And he's a show-off? I never would've thought. . .

And he's most relaxed when he's at home with Shinpei? Sorry, but I already predicted that one Onion Laugh
    The image of that is so cute to me. . .the twins hanging around their bachelor pad, cooking, cleaning, eating, watching TV, etc, just chatting about. . . .stuff. Brotherly bonding Onion Drinks Tea Although I like to make up what type of things they talk about. . .I mean c'mon, two brother living together? Sharing stuff they'd never share with anyone else. . .oh, to be a fly on the wall of their little love-nest!!!

Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:40 am

Sorry, I couldn't resist. Shinpei just posted this on FB. I think the twins are becoming addicted on writing in English now Razz

Twins appreciation - Page 11 Banana10

Hellow. I'm fine. Picture is Banana juice. So delicious! -Shinpei

So cute :3 Nodding

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

They just keep on comin'. . . . Cool

Twins appreciation - Page 11 Hungry10

Very Hungry !!-MANPEI

Based on your physique Manpei. . . I wouldn't be surprised if you were constantly hungry. . . . Rolling Eyes (I have this recurring nightmare where I go in to give Manpei a big hug and I accidentally break him. . . . Crying or Very sad )

Anyway, Manpei also just updated his blog about an hour ago. Couldn't quite tell what he was talking about. . . .but based on the photo he posted, they're still in Nagoya; he took a picture with someone whom I'm assuming is a friend in the living room of "Takagi Manor".

The twins are getting a nice long break this time, ne? Very Happy
    NickyTakagi
    NickyTakagi
    Scholarship Student

Post by NickyTakagi Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:32 pm

whats up minna!!long time no see! sorry I have else where to many hot guys in the land of asia for me to handle!! but i still have mad love for the twins!

so Manpei could have a potential GF eh? it pains me but as long as she is pretty and a nice person then I could try and get over it but I still wanna smack her!! lol

i think since that girl saw the twins they seem to realize english speakers love so they thought lets use english on fb now!! its cute and im grateful but still kind of...random!

any hi again ladies (and maybe guys) ttfn
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:38 pm

Hi NickyTakagi (can I call you Nicky?)! Welcome back! We are always in need of more fangirls here Smile

Alright, the interviews are great, Babyface! Your translator friend is amazing Surprised I am so happy that we can now not only enjoy the pictures of the Twins but see what they actually said as well!

As for the whole Manpei possibly having a girlfriend thing, I will risk being smacked by everyone, but I am....actually very happy for him if he is. I want to see both Twins happily married with lots of kids of their own. Yes, I hope they are always as close to each other as they currently are, but I also want them to find some lovely women to marry and settle down with.

Oh, and I think that Ichigo is probably not revealing who the mystery woman is just because she probably wants to 'protect' the woman. She probably does not want to risk this woman getting bashed by all the fangirls out there, ESPECIALLY since Manpei hasn't said a word about any of it. It would be unfair to advertise his personal life until he says anything.

Just my thoughts.

Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:14 pm

Thepinkbookworm wrote:

Oh, and I think that Ichigo is probably not revealing who the mystery woman is just because she probably wants to 'protect' the woman. She probably does not want to risk this woman getting bashed by all the fangirls out there, ESPECIALLY since Manpei hasn't said a word about any of it. It would be unfair to advertise his personal life until he says anything.

Just my thoughts.

As much as I respect her for possibly trying to prevent the mystery woman being bashed by fangirls, if she's so kind about protecting this persons' identity, why bring it up in the first place?
    Most of the people who follow her page aren't Japanese and don't have access to the same sources she does, so sometimes it feels like this "Haha, I have access to this info and you don't so I can tell it however I want." I just feel like that's very insensitive and she's not thinking about her followers. The twins have updated FB several times since they've been to Nagoya, why not skip the info about the mystery date altogether and translate their FB posts?

It's time like this when I miss Jade-sama. . . . Onion Attacked by Te

Anyway, I think there's still a possibility that Manpei and this mystery girl are just friends, Ichigo-kurimu said that she saw pictures of the two of them on her blog as well. I think if this person really wanted to be anonymous about a relationship with Man she wouldn't broadcast it on her fan blog.

And if it is a real relationship, I definitely won't be thrilled about it, but I suppose I'd get over it eventually. I seriously doubt either one of the twins is going to tie the knot anytime soon. Maybe 3-5 years from now, the idea won't bother me so much.

And even if they choose not to get married, I still don't see anything wrong with not wanting to "settle down". These days, it seems to me like being single is something people should try to hold on to as long as possible. Why mess up a good thing, ya know?

And Nicky!!! Hug I'm so glad you found your way back to us! How's things?

I'm not exactly sure why the twins want to start using more English all of a sudden. Razz I'm still curious to see how much they really know. And I still think that using English in a live interview would be even better :3 Nodding It'd be cool if they ever did get a chance to come and stay in America for a while. I probably wouldn't get a chance to see them, but I'd feel better knowing they were 3,000 miles closer to me Very Happy

Sometimes when Korean celebs come to America for work, vacation, etc, they bring their own camera and do a sort of documentary thing and film themselves using English to ask directions, order at resturant, using public transportation, stuff like that. . .it'd be cool if the Twinpei's could do something like that.

Not exactly impossible but. . .highly unlikely Big Laugh
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:25 am

Wow it's quiet here... Onion Breeze
    Anyways..this talk about Manpei and his potential GF is starting to make me more than a little upset. And I agree with Takagi-senpai, why must Ichigo-san bring that woman up when she knows that the Twinpeis have a few die hard fans here who gushes about him 24/7?
    I don't find that proper and somehow..very midly insulting.

I suppose it's time we see the big picture, he's still a full, smexy MAN and every man has his needs. Maybe Manpei decided to...*sob* move forward and maybe settle down after his 26-years of marriage with Shinpei. But if that woman upsets Manpei in any way...rest assured that I'll be by her bedside that exact night...

Mrs.Takagi wrote:I'm not exactly sure why the twins want to start using more English all of a sudden.

I guess it's because of a certain someone who came from XXX country that they started to talk more in english. I hope that when any one of us managed to meet them, we can AT LEAST talk to them in english and in turn..get to hear them speak english we wanted to hear so much.. Onion Nosebleed

Oh, and to commamorate on Manpei's new girl..I kinda edited a picture back when they were in Ouran and when they're still lovers..

Twins appreciation - Page 11 Togeth10

And this...;

Twins appreciation - Page 11 Our_co10

I don't have any good new pictures to edit, so I'm just making collages of my older edits. More to come soon! Now I'm off to study Onion Study
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:40 am

Yo.

Yeah, it has been super inactive here these past few days. . .

The Twinpei's have posted at least a handful of stuff in the past week on FB, but so far, no translations. . . Crying or Very sad

No new photos either.

It kind of sucks having to rely so much on outside sources when it comes to fangirling. I try to be patient but it feels too much like being at someone elses mercy. . . .

Um, I guess the twins are still on vacation, unless we hear otherwise at this point. They actually have a fan-meeting event a week from now. Ichigo-kurimu said she was going so perhaps we'll get some news around then.

That's pretty much it for now.

I hope everyone is doing okay.

Good luck with your studies, Rena-chan, don't work too hard Hug
    NickyTakagi
    NickyTakagi
    Scholarship Student

Post by NickyTakagi Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:44 pm

What up everyone! Im back!I decided I would pop back every now and then!

Mrs.Takagi! MISSED YOU! and everyone else too but definately Mrs.Takagi...missed you long-time LOL!

anyway... @Thepinkbookworm yes you can call me Nicky!

about the GF thing.. its funny evryone seems a little disgruntled (as to be expected) but I love everyones passion!! Smile

Honestly as a fan of the twins and any male idol/celeb news of them dating/married/getting married someone is a little disappointing because as a girl fan the idea of them being avaible allows you to beleive their yours even though you know its not true or that may never get to be with them being single or at least beleiving they are makes the fantasy a little sweeter!!
    so to all the die hards I hear ya girlies!!

I luv the twins, i would class myself as a die hard but if they are happy then i'm cool with it! anyway they are in their prime!

But like Mrs.Takagi I would a little bummed if they got married, they're only 27! there seems to be an increase of young japanese celebs (mainly women) getting married and having babies!
    But then again I come from london relationships are quite relaxed over here and people live as a family without being married which I am ok with, to each is own.
    But yeah Man and Shin if you are all lovey lovey (with women LOL) relax and enjoy your love before jumping off the deep end!

About this ichigo-kun? person I found her tumblr after looking the threads here, I have to agree the most the opinions I've read here, although I didn't get a 'I know something you dont vibe when I read her post on tumblr I agree with the fact that if she IS going to withhold something whether the potential GFs safety or whatever and be secretive then dont tell us in the first place! dont get people curious and tease them by tell half facts becoz at the end of the day fans in japan or internationally including her are never really going to know evrything unless the twins tell us themselves and they might not even tell us evrything!

If she knows the twins or the Potential girl thats different but then as a friend she shouldnt being even hinting anything personal.

I will say it pissed me off with the XXX country thing what is that about? I dont why it bugged me but it did!

Regardless i am grateful she is a fan of the twins and shares information Smile so thanx

btw what happended to Jadesama? I liked her!!

I finish my novel! I'll be back again soon!!! P.s hi Ryu Rena!!

Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:44 pm

NickyTakagi wrote:What up everyone! Im back!I decided I would pop back every now and then!

Mrs.Takagi! MISSED YOU! and everyone else too but definately Mrs.Takagi...missed you long-time LOL!

Missed you too, Miss Nicky! Hug Don't stay gone so long next time!! This place is still going strong after an entire year Cool Hell of a lot less active members though, but I'd say there's at least 7-10 members who visit here on a regular basis (I think only 4 who regularly visit the 'Twins Appreciation' page lol)

NickyTakagi wrote:about the GF thing.. its funny evryone seems a little disgruntled (as to be expected) but I love everyones passion!! Smile

I'm still not sure why, but that seriously made me laugh Razz

Dating is one thing, but I honestly don't think they're ready for marriage yet. I actually think that a lot of people who get married these days aren't ready for marriage.

After I calmed down for a few days after reading about Manpei and this "mystery girl", I finally came to the conclusion that I just thought the twins were different (or I wanted them to be different). Just watching them and seeing them interact with each other and other people, they generally seemed different to me.

Twin brothers who not only had a deep passion and respect for their chosen field but a love a respect for each other that I've rarely seen between real couples.

And after doing all this research about other twins in the world and how they spend their lives happily together, not caring about how it may seem 'strange' to other people, I guess that's how I wanted the Takagi's to be. Like I mentioned before, maybe a few years down the line when they're in their 30's, the idea of them getting married won't be so strange to me.
    They've said it themselves that they just really want to fulfill their potential and do their best as actors, and I still kind of see them as "rookies" right now. I'd hate to see them "get settled" before graduating to the next level of serious acting.

(And no offense to Man and Shin, because I love them to pieces, but they really still seem just a bit immature to me Big Laugh )

That's my two cents Onion Drinks Tea

NickyTakagi wrote:
    About this ichigo-kun? person I found her tumblr after looking the threads here, I have to agree the most the opinions I've read here, although I didn't get a 'I know something you dont vibe when I read her post on tumblr I agree with the fact that if she IS going to withhold something whether the potential GFs safety or whatever and be secretive then dont tell us in the first place! dont get people curious and tease them by tell half facts becoz at the end of the day fans in japan or internationally including her are never really going to know evrything unless the twins tell us themselves and they might not even tell us evrything!

If she knows the twins or the Potential girl thats different but then as a friend she shouldnt being even hinting anything personal.

Dat's all I'm sayin'! cheers

Either tell the whole story, or don't tell it at all.

As for the "I know something you don't know" vibe I get. . .it hasn't necessarily been anything recently (like in the past month or so) that she's said, but I know in the past, she would comment on the twins' program TTTV which is only available via cellphone and you have to be living in Japan to watch it.

And without actually describing what activities (usually something silly) the twins had done in the last show Ichigo would post comments and say things like "On TTTV yesterday, Manpei lost the game they were playing," or "Shinpei made Manpei do something funny," and I'm like. . . . . Suspect

In my head I'm thinking to myself, "Well what game was it? What did Shin make Manpei do?? Obviously non-Japanese residents can't watch the show and have no idea what your talking about, so why even bother mentioning it in the first place?"
    And honestly, I wouldn't mind if she actually gave full play-by-plays of the actual TTTV segments (actually, I'd be eternally grateful) and THEN give her review, but to kind of just off-handedly gloss over a particular segment and then post her review for other fans to read. . . .I feel that's kind of insensitive. . . Sad

I kind of feel like the dog whose owner keeps waving the treat in front of his face, but the owner just won't give him the treat already Mad

NickyTakagi wrote:I will say it pissed me off with the XXX country thing what is that about? I dont why it bugged me but it did!

I'm not entirely sure I know of what you're talking about here lol If you're talking about Ichigo again, I know that she doesn't post pictures of herself on tumblr and doesn't use her real name to protect her identity, which I fully understand. But for some reason she's afraid to mention her country of origin, although she's already let it slip once

Spoiler:

NickyTakagi wrote:Regardless i am grateful she is a fan of the twins and shares information Smile so thanx

As am I. Very Happy Even though I don't always agree with the fashion in which she chooses to do it, right now she's our only link to translating material about the Takagi twins, and I truly appreciate all the time and effort she puts in to helping us English-speaking fangirls out.

NickyTakagi wrote:btw what happended to Jadesama? I liked her!!

Jade-sama was the best thing to happen to the 'Twins Appreciation' page on this fan forum T_T Unfortunately, she hasn't logged on here since March I believe. . . .I hope she's and good health and has just been too busy to update on here.

It would be great to have her back on board again. . . .she was so nice and so helpful. . . .and so much fun!!

Come back to us, Jade-sama!!!! Onion T_T Don\'t Go

Oh Nicky that reminds me, did you hear the news that the twins starred in a movie that will be released on DVD on October 24th(right after their birthday)? It's an action movie and I'm still losing sleep at night trying to figure out when the hell did they find the time to film this.
    It looks awesome and I think I'm going to buy it! Gleaming Onion Eyes

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:33 pm