Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Ouran Live Action Forum Appreciation

Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Ouran Live Action Forum Appreciation Empty Ouran Live Action Forum Appreciation

Post by Thepinkbookworm Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:43 pm

Hello! I thought that I would start a place to show our appreciation of all things Ouran Live Action Forum related. Or just random stuff. Either way, here is my contribution:

Ouran Live Action Forum Appreciation Ouranf11

I wanted to use pictures/images that are special to this forum(like special smilies, pictures, etc.), now let me explain my thinking for each picture:

'What my friends think' is actually highly accurate. I showed my best friend that text picture I made and we both laughed for 5 minutes. So yes, I believe this is what she thinks of us Very Happy

'What my mom thinks' is what my mom would think of this forum if she ever saw that picture(goodness help me if she did. She would totally chuck my computer out the window). I'm not really 'naked bum' type of girl, but I HAD to use this photo since, well, it is part of our Temple :3 Nodding

'What society thinks' is what I think, well, society would see this forum as: a bunch of hyper, overly emotional fan girls, that are symbolized by our absolutely fantastic Onion Smilies Onion Thumbs Up

'What my boss thinks' is what I think bosses in general would think if they ever saw this forum, because yes, it is 'not right' in normal people's minds Razz , I wanted to be able to use an Ouran Smilie.

'What I think' is what I think of this forum: the only place you can find an Ultimate Gay-off Competition thread. I laughed so hard reading that thread, so I thought it summed up the fangirling insanity of this place.

'What it really is' is what I think it is: The Tamaki-Fried-Chicken of the Forums. We are so random, insane, fun, cool, and amazing that no one can truly understand us until they check out the forum I love you Plus, I really wanted to use that picture Big Laugh

So, so what do you think and what art do you have to share?
    Isidarnipples
    Isidarnipples
    Shadow Queen

Ouran Live Action Forum Appreciation Empty Re: Ouran Live Action Forum Appreciation

Post by Isidarnipples Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:18 am

OMG, this is amazing. XD Tamaki Fried Chicken made me burst out laughing all again. And I was just thinking about the gay off - with the new pictures I've seen over on tumblr, it looks like the Twins (also Honey and Mori) are trying to wrest that crown away from Kyouya and Honey. Although I guess if Honey and Mori want in it'd just be because Mori is jealous...

I'd like to share, for anyone who missed the April Fools shenanigans that turned into Cinnamon and I abusing modly powers at each other...

Didn't screencap the actual forum turning into being about Fishing but...yeah. XD Also, this is before I changed her icon to a puffer fish...
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Ouran Live Action Forum Appreciation Empty Re: Ouran Live Action Forum Appreciation

Post by Cinnamonipples Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:28 am

Oh, I screencapped the forum. X3 Can't let my handiwork be forgotten, now can I? >w<

(big pictures and therefore in spoiler tags)
    (also this was before I changed the normal text font to dark green instead of eye-bleedin' red on a mint background.)

Spoiler:
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:01 pm

I loved that April Fool's day. Even though the colors were ugly, I kind of did like the color scheme. Hmmm, maybe I'm just weird that day. I was glad that this forum actually did something for the holiday. A lot of the other websites that I checked out, even humor ones, did nothing. I was sad because I was hoping they would really do something fun in celebration T_T So, thank you Cinnamon for the color scheme(and that dang Fishing 'type' fix Rolling Eyes )

And, Isidarnipples, thanks for hijacking Cinnamon's account! It provided some fun entertainment for the rest of us Razz
    Isidarnipples
    Isidarnipples
    Shadow Queen

Post by Isidarnipples Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:15 pm

LOL, my pleasure. Next time, I'll wage a war that covers the whole of April Fools instead of just a bit of it. XD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:26 am