Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+22
EllyGaara
enggrrl
Reina
eva_lee
sahelli
Thepinkbookworm
Gemini Rose
MangaMistrezz
Isidarnipples
devitto
ghoul-girl
seidooreiki
Cinnamonipples
setolove
arthoniel
Minzgruen
Ryu Rena
vegacerezo
Mrs.Takagi
jade
SariLee
NickyTakagi
26 posters

Twins appreciation

Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Twins appreciation - Page 39 Empty Re: Twins appreciation

Post by Thepinkbookworm Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:32 pm

Hi again!

Here is a random Twins photo from a site I follow, enjoy!

Twins appreciation - Page 39 Tumblr_m56145HRJS1qeovlro1_500

I wonder on what day of shooting for the Ouran movie this was taken? I love how they all look casual and like they are having a good time.

I know that Ichigo has posted quite a few pictures of the Twins, but I will let you post them if you want Mrs. Takagi! I don't know why, but I feel that Ichigo is your department and I don't want to hone in on it.
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:36 am

Hewwo Cool

Sorry about the 2 day delay again. . .having absolutely nothing to do over the summer can take a lot out of a person. . . Razz

Anywho, thanks for co-signing on to my idea for potential fangirl nicknames, bookworm! "Princesses" is still the best that I could come up with at the moment lol

It just seemed cute and appropriate. . .maybe I should spread the word and see if other fangirls like it too. . .

Oh and thanks for the picture as well, I've only been able to find a handful of behind-the-scenes photos from the movie myself. . .and there's only a handful of tumblr pages that have photos that we haven't already seen on here (I've even seen a few of the photos Rena-chan edited floating around too. . .)

Now that I think about it Bookworm, if you have access to Ichigo's tumblr page (and since I tend to take my own sweet time posting stuff on here from their anyway) if you ever want to just go ahead and post any pictures or translations on here yourself, be my guest Very Happy

Especially since it seems like it's just the 3 of us on here now. . . Corner of Woe Such a shame too. . .

Oh well, speaking of translations here's another one ichigo posted earlier, it's from Manpei. . .I really have to keep my eye from twitching everytime I see him with that neon-blond hair. . . Suspect

Twins appreciation - Page 39 Tumbl142

[2012.06.06] Takagi Manpei

Tomorrow!

Good evening!

Thank you very much for all your comments!!

I read each and every one of them. They bring me lots of power!

I really appreciate them.

Today!!

I went to the theatre where the show “Onikiri Hime” will be performed

The rehearsals finished yesterday and today we did a run through of the play on stage.

I went to the theatre a bit late so I was able to relax a little

I filmed for TTTV in the morning ☆

I feel so much at ease with TTTV (laughs)

I am the main character of “Onikiri Hime” but

I want to thank all the cast, staff and director for everything.

I received harsh words but also kind ones.

Everyone has been there to support me.

Of course, there are you (the fans) who have been there to cheer me on

I thank everyone

Tomorrow is the first day of the show but there are still some tickets left…

If you have time, please come and attend the first show.

I’m going to make you remember the sword fighting me.

I’m going to try my best with all my power!

In preparation of tomorrow ~

I’m going to sleep!

Ah ~ I’m nervous..

I’m exhausted.

I was hoping he'd post more photos of him in his costume for the play. . .I'm sure he looks dashing Onion Starry Eyes He's such a unselfish person. . .always going back and thanking everyone (and I mean EVERYONE in his blogs.) He's just TOO awesome for his own good!

Here's Shin with his buddy and possible new lover from the Code Geass play too

Twins appreciation - Page 39 Shin10

As much as I live for seeing Shinpei's innocent, smiling face. . .am I the only one who thinks he looks kind of sexy when he tries to look stoic and serious? Cunnin Onion Idea
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:25 pm

Mrs.Takagi wrote:As much as I live for seeing Shinpei's innocent, smiling face. . .am I the only one who thinks he looks kind of sexy when he tries to look stoic and serious? Cunnin Onion Idea

Hmmmm, I would have to agree. When he is smiling and what not he looks young and childish. But when he looks serious, his features become more defined, a little more like Manpei's face.

Either way, they both look amazing Razz

I'll post from Ichigo when I see her post stuff, no problem! Also, good luck with spreading the work about 'Princesses'! I just think it is a fun name, and why not have something that random? It is cool cheers

And, we have smilies to match: queen
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:14 pm

Thepinkbookworm wrote:
    Mrs.Takagi wrote:As much as I live for seeing Shinpei's innocent, smiling face. . .am I the only one who thinks he looks kind of sexy when he tries to look stoic and serious? Cunnin Onion Idea

Hmmmm, I would have to agree. When he is smiling and what not he looks young and childish. But when he looks serious, his features become more defined, a little more like Manpei's face.

Either way, they both look amazing Razz

Ha! So you noticed that too? Onion Thumbs Up

But yeah, something about Shin's jawline changes when he's not doing his trademark 10 watt smile. . .he defintely looks more like Manpei that way, I noticed that a while back. . .

And yes, let's make a deal that whomever gets their hands on some interesting stuff from Ichigo, they should post it first, ne? I'm cool with that Very Happy

And with that being said. . .

Twins appreciation - Page 39 Manna10
    (I'm finding that shirt Manpei's wearing just a bit. . .peculiar though. . . Shocked WHERE DO THEY GET THIS STUFF??)

Twins appreciation - Page 39 Tumbl145
    Onion Love Eyes

Twins appreciation - Page 39 Sa10
    This photo was posted by fyeahspecialsnowflakes. And underneath it she put the caption The Lion and the Prince. (Yet another prince reference Wink ) She also said that Shinpei was the only "princely" actor in the cast.

Twins appreciation - Page 39 Sa110Twins appreciation - Page 39 Sa210Twins appreciation - Page 39 Sa310Twins appreciation - Page 39 Sa410Twins appreciation - Page 39 Sa510

More photos from fyeahsnowflakes, the captions under these said:

Various Transit comedian cast members getting some rabu rabu from Shinpei

1. The guy in the cape mentioned that if he was ever reborn, he would want to be reborn as Shinpei (because he’s so ikemen)

2. The lady with the black rimmed glasses said that Shinpei was a little brother she often worried about. He was such a forgetful child that she was always reminding him to wear his coat, or bring his pencil to rehearsal.

Ah, funny, adorable, kind of a knucklehead Shin-chan Onion Love I love how it's so easy for him to get chummy with people. I think people tend to gravitate easily to him as well. . .and why not, he's quite charming Cool
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:06 am

Domo! Very Happy

Just wanted to drop off Ichigo's translation of Manpei's blog entry from a few hours ago.

He looks mega-cute in his self-pic :3 Nodding

DAMN BLONDE HAIR!!!!! Onion To Kill

Twins appreciation - Page 39 Tumbl146

[2012.06.07] Takagi Manpei

Successful First Day and Now onto the Second Day!

Good afternoon ☆

Thank you very much for all your comments!!

I really appreciate them

Thank you!!

Without any injuries I finished the first day of the stage show “Onikiri Hime”.

Thank you very much to everyone who came and watched!!!!

And thank you very much to everyone who commented on my blog
    As yesterday was the first day (of the show),

I was very nervous.
    It seems like it’s been awhile since I felt this.

My hands were definitely shaking during the sword fighting scenes.

I felt the deep meaning of sword fighting.

I’m going to keep in mind that I am the main character.

And,

Feeling the power of this great company (cast), I’m also going to try my best today!

I’m going to believe in everyone.

I’m going to believe in myself.

I will present all the guests with the best stage show

Today there is a talk show after the performance!!

We are taking questions

◆I’ll be appearing at two of the “Onikiri Hime” after talks. Today will be the first one I will attend. There will be a question corner so we are accepting questions!

Please go to the official “Onikiri Hime” blog and make a comment!

(Talk Show Appearance)

June 7th (Thurs)19:00、8th (Fri)14:00

“Onikiri Hime” Official Blog

http://ameblo.jp/onikirihime/entry-11269586843.html

If there is something you would like to know, please comment on the blog entry

I will try my best today too!!

I’m off!

Twins appreciation - Page 39 Hime10

Just another entry of Man-chan being Man-chan. . .and looking at that adorable smirk on his face first thing when I wake up definitely sets the mood for the rest of my day Onion Drinks Tea

Speaking of which. . .Shinpei's cameo role in 'Akibarangers' starts in a few hours (at least I think it is, I'm not sure if I've got this time difference thing down yet. . . Onion Cursed/Down )

But anyway, if I DID mangage to get the scheduling right, I set myself a little alarm on my phone to alert me in case I doze off in bed again, so I won't miss it.

After it's over, I'll be back here to give my full report!!! Onion Thumbs Up

Show us watcha got, Shinpei!!! cheers

Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena
    Chairman of Picture Edits

Post by Ryu Rena Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:40 am

Princesses, eh? Not bad, considering how prince-ly the twins are, I think us being called princesses aren't that far off. I approve!

I haven't been on for a couple of days because I got grounded for saying 'unnecessary' things while my mum's in the room. Geezuz..I'm 17, it's normal I act so rebellious, she doesn't have to take it THAT far Onion Stress Load She banned me from using the pc and snatches my Internet away from me...guh.... But now I'm back, ready to fangirl like never before!! Very Happy

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Oh and thanks for the picture as well, I've only been able to find a handful of behind-the-scenes photos from the movie myself. . .and there's only a handful of tumblr pages that have photos that we haven't already seen on here (I've even seen a few of the photos Rena-chan edited floating around too. . .)

Shocked Wait..WHAT?! Do you mean someone posted my picture edits on tumblr pages?? *does a happy jiggle* I'm glad my talents aren't just floating around here, at least others can see how much of a fangirl freak we are now
    Onion Laugh

And thank you Takagi-senpai for posting the blog translations as usual. Like you, I cringed when I see that neon-yellow blonde hair. I seriously beg him silently every single day to get rid of that awful colour. He's an Asian, a Japanese, and a pretty one at that, blonde hair SERIOUSLY doesn't suit him.

And Shinpei doesn't like it too apparently... No
    But who are we to stop Manpei if he likes his hair like that, right? -ow that hurts!-

I also notice how Shinpei looks like Manpei when he tries his serious face, but in the end I still want to cuddle him up because of those big, round, shiny eyes :3 Nodding But if Manpei's on serious face..I get the vibe to actually get on my knees and respect him...

Am I the only one..? Tell me I'm not.. Shocked

Of course, I couldn't STAND it seeing Manpei in that sunny blonde hair, I've decided to alter it with my skills. Considering how he looks so beautiful (and ridiculously fair in this...) I edited it into a MASTERPIECE!

I wanted to make his surroundings look very soft like the whole thing's pictured on him and he only; not sure if I pulled it through though.. Although, I quite like it.

Twins appreciation - Page 39 The_tr10

I had to use three layers of highlights JUST to cover up that blonde hair.
    How I miss that brown hair, well, at least it's a reality in here.

I'm starting to think that Shinpei's getting into photo editing because those pictures I sent him months ago..that, or he's delving into his artistic self. In any case, ganbatteyo, Shin-niichan! :3 Nodding
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:30 pm

Rena, I love your photo edit! I thought that Manpei had to dye his hair for his acting parts? Or was it just a choice on his part???? Either way, I love how you covered up the blonde! This is probably one of my favorite photo edits from you. Way to go cheers

Oh, and I don't know if Manpei's serious look makes me want to get on my knees in respect, but he does pull off looking serious while it does not look too 'natural' on Shinpei. Manpei naturally has a serious vibe about him, so he does command more respect than Shinpei sometimes. But Shinpei can do his own cheerful self perfectly!
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:53 pm

Thank you Hug , I've actually gotten sick of Man-chan's blonde hair because I really miss his usual dark-coloured hair.
    Manpei's been keeping that blonde hair for MONTHS now, but I'm not sure whether he dyed it for acting parts or not, but blonde is still blonde and I was at the verge of tears seeing his hair so...bright.

I don't have discriminations for blondies, no..don't take me the wrong way, but Manpei as blonde..? It's killing me on the inside, plus seeing him not so identical with Shin-chan anymore hurts me.

Thepinkbookworm wrote:I don't know if Manpei's serious look makes me want to get on my knees in respect, but he does pull off looking serious while it does not look too 'natural' on Shinpei. Manpei naturally has a serious vibe about him, so he does command more respect than Shinpei sometimes. But Shinpei can do his own cheerful self perfectly!

I guess Manpei has the more 'elder' aura around him. Even in pictures and they look 99% identical, I can easily read Manpei's princely aura and tell them apart in an instant.
    But when he gives off the sweet, cute smile, I relent.

Once those two give off a child-like vibe, it's practically impossible to tell them apart. Rolling Eyes
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:35 pm

Ryu Rena wrote:Once those two give off a child-like vibe, it's practically impossible to tell them apart. Rolling Eyes

So true, so true. In Ouran, when they are goofing around, they look the most similair, but in the show, when they are acting serious, then it is easy to tell them apart.
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:38 pm

*pissed beyond all reason*=========> Onion To Kill Onion Tantrum Onion Tantrum

This could only happen to me. . . . Onion Cursed/Down

Long story short: I wasn't able to watch Akibarangers.

When I checked Keyhole TV 3-4 days ago to make sure I could find the TV station that Shin had mentioned, BS Asahi. . .it was there.

I just checked for the past half hour. . .and it's not there. So either I got the scheduling mixed up, or BS Asahi was offline. Either way I'm very upset because I had been looking forward to this all week. I just spent the past half hour looking for alternative ways to watch the channel, and everything turned out to be a dead-end. . .

There is only ONE if any, silver-lining in all of this. . .someone has been uploading all of the Akibaranger episodes on dailymotion.com; without subtitles of course, but in very decent quality. They just uploaded episode 9 less than 24 hours ago, which means episode 10 should be full loaded and ready to watch within the next few days. . .which I guess it technically better than trying to watch it on (the usually choppy and bad quality) Keyhole TV. . . Rolling Eyes

Ryu Rena wrote:Princesses, eh? Not bad, considering how prince-ly the twins are, I think us being called princesses aren't that far off. I approve!

I haven't been on for a couple of days because I got grounded for saying 'unnecessary' things while my mum's in the room. Geezuz..I'm 17, it's normal I act so rebellious, she doesn't have to take it THAT far Onion Stress Load She banned me from using the pc and snatches my Internet away from me...guh.... But now I'm back, ready to fangirl like never before!! Very Happy

Glad you also approve of the nickname "Princesses" too, Rena-chan! Very Happy I just think it fits so perfectly, and I'm seriously amazed at how many times I've read online about the twins being refered to as "princes". . .its just so appropriate!

But changing the subject for a moment. . .WOW, you got grounded?! It's been a long time since I've been grounded (I'm 21 but I still live with my parents, and other than to rant at me once a month, I usually manage to stay on their good side). But incidentally. . .would you mind telling us exactly what "unnecessary things' you said?

I'm not making fun of you I swear, I'm just curious ^_^

Ryu Rena wrote:

Shocked Wait..WHAT?! Do you mean someone posted my picture edits on tumblr pages?? *does a happy jiggle* I'm glad my talents aren't just floating around here, at least others can see how much of a fangirl freak we are now
    Onion Laugh

Oh yes! I'm following one of the tumblr pages for the Ouran Live Action drama, and a few of your photos have already been posted and shared. It's pretty cool, ne? Smile I'm not sure how they got there, but if I had to take a guess, I'd say that they probably got them off of Yahoo or Google. Pretty much any and every photo or gif we post on this site is viewable on there.

But anyway, I think your photo edits are pretty popular on tumblr Rena-chan, the few that I recognized as your work got a lot of "likes" and re-blogs Surprised

Ryu Rena wrote:And thank you Takagi-senpai for posting the blog translations as usual. Like you, I cringed when I see that neon-yellow blonde hair. I seriously beg him silently every single day to get rid of that awful colour. He's an Asian, a Japanese, and a pretty one at that, blonde hair SERIOUSLY doesn't suit him.

And Shinpei doesn't like it too apparently... No
    But who are we to stop Manpei if he likes his hair like that, right? -ow that hurts!-

Whoa, did I miss something. . .?

Did Shinpei recently that he didn't care for his brothers blonde locks? Not that I disagree with him. . .I just had no idea lol The only thing I recall Shin saying about Man's hair is that people can definitely tell them apart now, but that's about it.

But seriously if there's anyone who can possibly talk Manpei into dying his hair back, it would be Shinpei, right? And you were TOTALLY right about his skin looking so pale/fair in his last blog entry, Rena-chan. I don't like it Crying or Very sad His dark hair and tan-golden skin really need to come back. . .a bottle of brown hair dye and a day at the beach would fix both those things right up!!

He still looks beautiful, just not. . ."natural". No

Ryu Rena wrote:I also notice how Shinpei looks like Manpei when he tries his serious face, but in the end I still want to cuddle him up because of those big, round, shiny eyes :3 Nodding But if Manpei's on serious face..I get the vibe to actually get on my knees and respect him...

Am I the only one..? Tell me I'm not.. Shocked

Hm. . .I never thought about it like that. . . Cunnin Onion Idea I mean if I were to ever greet Manpei or (in a parallel universe) actually sit and chat or hang out with him and Shinpei, I definitely imagine myself being extra super respectful and polite, and calling them "Manpei-san/sama" and "Shinpei-san/sama".

I thought about "Takagi-san", but if they both happened to be in the room, they wouldn't be able to tell who I was talking too. . .lol
    Then again, I don't know how smooth it would be for me and Manpei to have a conversation with each other, sense we're both shy and he (apparently) doesn't hang around women that often.

Trying to talk to a FOREIGN woman at that. . .I'd be glad if he even said two words to me and didn't go completely mute (or freak out) Onion Laugh

Ryu Rena wrote:

Twins appreciation - Page 39 The_tr10

Rena-chan. . .you are the very VISION of awesomeness. . .you know that right? Onion Kiss

Omigosh, Manpei looks SOOO much better like that! (Sorry Manpei,but the truth hurts). I don't know how you did it, but you did an awesome job! Your editing skills haven't failed me yet!! Onion Skipping

Now that I think about it. . .the only reason I haven't been sharing your photos on tumblr myself is because I thought you didn't want your working going beyond this forum. . .but since it seems like other people have access to your edited photos as well. . .do you think I might be able to share them on tumblr as well? Wooby Onion Eyes

I absolutely promise to give you ALL the credit! They'll be a definite hit with the other Takagi Princesses, I know it! I won't do it without your permission though. Just let me know, 'kay?

Last thought ('cuz this post is way too long)

I just thought about all these plays Manpei has been in where he gets to play the 'hero', including the play he's currently in. . .I just thought of how ironic it is that he's never had to kiss or do a romantic scene with a girl. . .in fact I'm pretty sure Shinpei is the only person, male or female, I've ever seen him being romantic with. . .not that I'm complaining Onion Whistle

He's always saying how he wants to learn and grow more as an actor, and to be the type of actor that can play any type of role. . .I wonder if "engaging in actual physical contact with a woman" counts in Manpei's book as 'growing as an actor' lol

I know we've talked about this a bunch of times already,but I still just can't see it. Maybe from Shinpei, but not from Manpei. . .not yet anyway. . .
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:59 pm

Way to go Rena on getting your art out there! But I would suggest that you watermark your pictures or put a signature on them just so people know who the fabulous artist is behind it.

Mrs. Takagi, you have a tumblr? I don't have one, but I do bookmark lots of tumblr accounts(debating getting one of my own still), so could you tell me what yours is so I can check it out?
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:05 pm

Me again! Big Laugh

Sorry about double-posting but I just checked FB and saw that Shinpei updated.

It looks like it's a short one, from the jacked up Google translate, I could just make out that:

1) He's sorry for not updating sooner but he's been really busy with practicing for Code Geass, as there isn't much time until the play starts.

and 2) Even though he's tired, he can't sleep because he's all wired up from drinking 2 Red Bulls. . . Rolling Eyes

I don't know what to do about this kid anymore. . . Headesk Sweatdrop

Oh, and bookworm. I have a tumblr page, but other than the few Ouran related sites and Ichigo-kurimu, I really don't go on that much and I've never posted anything before. It really isn't that interesting I'm afraid. . . T_T

For the same price of looking at my tumblr page, you may as well just take a nap LOL
    Babyface21
    Babyface21
    Scholarship Student

Post by Babyface21 Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:58 pm

Hello, everyone. . .

Well, I'm sure you all don't remember me, but I used to come on this site a lot when it first started last summer. Since the Ouran Highschool Host Club drama ended, I still lurk around, but since this place is pretty dead lately, I haven't really felt the need to post anything.

Anyway, the "Twins Appreciation" page was my favorite place, and I've been keeping up with everyone's updates over the past few months. This past March I discovered that someone had make a Tumblr page called "Fuckyeahtakagitwins", but they only had a couple of photos. . .like only 8 or 9, so I took the photo's of Manpei and Shinpei. . . that I had saved from this forum and submitted them to the moderator to post. She really liked the photos and started getting more followers, so I decided to just help out and kept submitting photos and even some of the translations that Jade had done at the time. . .I still gave Jade all the credit though!

So I just kept submitting material related to the twins for about two and a half weeks and well uh. . .this person basically made me the new moderator for the Takagi Tumblr Page! So as a confession on my part. . .it was in fact me who has been sharing all of Ryu Rena's photo edits around tumblr, as well as the photos and gifs that have been posted by Mrs.Takagi, Setolove, Thepinkbookworm, and SariLee.
    I apologize for not getting anybody's permission beforehand. . .but if it helps at all, I always give credit where credit is due when I post things up on tumblr.

I also follow Ichigo-kurimu (small world!) and post her translations as well, since we don't have Jade around anymore. I also follow 'Thedailyourandose' on tumblr and they repost a lot of pictures of the twins that I post as well.

Again, I'm sorry for not coming clean sooner about this, I guess it would happen sooner or later hahaha
    Um. . .if you guys haven't already found the link to the Fuckyeahtakagitwins tumblr page, please help yourself and check it out and if you like what you see, then please follow.

http://fuckyeahtakagitwins.tumblr.com/

Thanks for keeping this forum alive too!
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:05 pm

Hi babyface21! Wow, you've been sneaky Laughing I'm fine with you posting my stuff, since it just stuff from other sites anyway, and thank YOU for keeping up on spreading the word about the wonderful Twins! cheers

Also, thank you for coming back and letting us know, that was very good of you. Good luck on being the moderator!
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:55 pm

It's alright Takagi-senpai, things like that happen a LOT and I can clearly understand how you feel. There are times when we get the times between two countries seriously messed up, I used to do that a lot until I gave up. Rolling Eyes

Mrs.Takagi wrote:But incidentally. . .would you mind telling us exactly what "unnecessary things' you said?

I'm not making fun of you I swear, I'm just curious ^_^

Lol, it wasn't anything big actually, I simply used a couple of swear words on fb, and I didn't know she hired a 'spy' to check out all my posts. So she literally almost killed me and grounded me on the spot.
    I can't post anything on my fb wall (until I go to college and have my own laptop Twisted Evil ).
    Too bad she doesn't know I have a couple of spare accounts Twisted Evil

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Oh yes! I'm following one of the tumblr pages for the Ouran Live Action drama, and a few of your photos have already been posted and shared. It's pretty cool, ne? Smile I'm not sure how they got there, but if I had to take a guess, I'd say that they probably got them off of Yahoo or Google. Pretty much any and every photo or gif we post on this site is viewable on there.

But anyway, I think your photo edits are pretty popular on tumblr Rena-chan, the few that I recognized as your work got a lot of "likes" and re-blogs Surprised

COOL!! Aaahh~~ureshii~~ This is what I call an inspiration! Maybe they're also lurking around here as ninjas Ninja looking around for pictures. I'm glad people enjoyed it, makes me feel like I've achieved something.
    Now to let the twins see the fruits of my work, and who knows..? They might visit here someday, it's a possibility right?? Razz

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Now that I think about it. . .the only reason I haven't been sharing your photos on tumblr myself is because I thought you didn't want your working going beyond this forum. . .but since it seems like other people have access to your edited photos as well. . .do you think I might be able to share them on tumblr as well? Wooby Onion Eyes

I absolutely promise to give you ALL the credit! They'll be a definite hit with the other Takagi Princesses, I know it! I won't do it without your permission though. Just let me know, 'kay?

Oh please! Share it! I'm editing all these pictures for ALL the Takagi princesses out there. I don't mind if you want to print it out, share on tumblr, post on fb or whatever, all I want to see is the Takagi princesses happy with the beautified picture of our beloved twins. Very Happy
    You have my permission Hug

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Did Shinpei recently that he didn't care for his brothers blonde locks? Not that I disagree with him. . .I just had no idea lol The only thing I recall Shin saying about Man's hair is that people can definitely tell them apart now, but that's about it.

Oops..I got the info wrong. You're right Takagi-senpai, he only mentioned that people can tell them apart now, I thought he said he wished it back to normal..
    Oh well. But I agree with you saying Shinpei's the only one who can persuade Manpei back to his original hair color.
    That strawberry blonde is slowly killing me from the inside out... T_T

Babyface-san.. Hug you are a genius for sharing the edited pictures. It's alright about posting the pictures secretly, you actually gave me my big break, now the whole world would know how insane we are over these twins, ne?

Now we shall wait for Shin's blog translation, and see if his picture is nice enough to edit or not.
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:10 am

Shocked Whoa, Babyface!

Long time no see!!

I remember you, definitely! But I had no idea you were still "lurking" about Razz

But anyway, I don't think any of us mind you re-posting stuff on tumblr. . .if it means recruiting more Takagi Princesses, then I'm all for it!!

Oh and BTW, I checked out your tumblr page. . .HOLY HECK THAT'S A HUGE COLLECTION OF TWINPEI GOODNESS!! affraid I thought that I'd already seen all the good stuff from our boys (and a lot of that stuff is definitely from this forum) but there are a lot of gifs and photos I'd never even seen before. . .it's pure awesomeness, I love it!

And if I may please put in a request. . .do you think you could pass on the good news that we've got a potential name for Man and Shin's fanbase? Wooby Onion Eyes I'd SOOOO appreciate it! Especially since there's more people following your page than the ones following THIS page LOL If "Takagi Princesses" really does catch on, the twins themselves may even find out about it and start using the name too ^_^

Please keep us posted if you find anything new, 'kay? (Because I now actually have a good excuse for staring at my tumblr dashboard, wasting precious time. . . Big Laugh )

Ryu Rena wrote:Lol, it wasn't anything big actually, I simply used a couple of swear words on fb, and I didn't know she hired a 'spy' to check out all my posts. So she literally almost killed me and grounded me on the spot.
    I can't post anything on my fb wall (until I go to college and have my own laptop ).
    Too bad she doesn't know I have a couple of spare accounts

Oh, is THAT all? From the way your last post sounded, I thought you and your parents had gotten into a real spat or something. . .hehehe I can see how they might be ticked off about that. . .but personally, I think just typing a few swear words online isn't as bad as shouting them out verbally. But every parent is different I guess. . .in any case, I'm glad your off the hook now, and I wish you the best of luck in getting your own laptop and not having to worry about anyone "spying" on you Wink

Oh yeah, that reminds me. . .I've actually got some more good news regarding "Akibarangers".

So since I couldn't watch the episode this afternoon, while I was mentally throwing a tantrum, out of boredom I decided to check out some of the first few episodes of the series, just to get an idea of what it's about. First off, I hate to say it but. . .I actually like it a lot better than "Jyuken Sentai Gekirangers".
    Since it's supposed to be a comedy/parody of the other sentai ranger shows. . .the plot is more "loose" and instead of just being a cheesy, martial arts drama, it's a cheesy, screwball comedy martial arts drama lol

To be honest, after watching 2 random episodes, I think Shinpei should've been made a full time cast member on the show, I think he would be hilarious as one of the main characters. . .he just fits the "goofball" character so well to me.

ALSO!

Not only has someone been uploading all the episodes within 2 weeks of the episode being aired in Japan. . .but someone has been subbing them too!! And the subtitles are actually 95% accurate!!
    Which means I'd say within the next week or so, episode 10 with Shin-chan should be available in high quality WITH subtitles!! cheers Naturally, I'll be posting it on here (and on the Takagi tumblr page) the SECOND I find it!
    If I'm lucky, maybe I'll be able to find some reviews for the episode from people who have already seen it, I'd like to have some idea of Shinpei's character. . .

Oh yeah, and as for Shin's recent blog picture. . .you can judge for yourself Rena-chan, but personally I think you should save your remarkable editing skills for. . .something a bit better haha It's not a bad photo, he took (for the 3rd time in a week) a cute picture of himself sitting in bed. . .smiling like a little kid again Smile Very cute, but not anything special either. But of course you can do whatever you please, do not take my word for it LOL

I still can't get over that shirt I posted of Manpei the other day. . .I'd really like to know where exactly this guy gets his clothes from. . .
    First it was the t-shirt of the blonde lady sticking up both middle fingers and now it's some chick bent over with her backside sticking up in the air. . .

*sighs* Something told me these boys aren't as innocent as they look. . . Onion Anger

I'm telling you, if I could read their minds. . . .I think I'd be both surprised and horrified Onion Sweat

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Double-posting again. . . .look what I just found!!
    (Sorry if you all have seen these already)

Spoiler:
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:11 am

Ohayo Gozaimasu! Cool

Did everyone sleep well?

After being attacked by my hay fever for almost 12 hours straight, I was finally able to stop sneezing and get some much needed sleep. I feel well rested Smile

Of course now I'm bored and you know what THAT means. . .

TIME TO STALK THE TAKAGI TWINS!!! cheers

(I know what you're thinking: "Mrs. Takagi, you seriously need to get a life!" Well. . .you're right! And I promise, I'm working on it. . .)

But anyway, while snooping around the internet, I found an absolutely adorable translations of one of Shinpei's older blogs that I don't think any of us have seen before.

While reading it the first time, I totally went "KAWAII!!!~~" Onion XD

I was surprised that I had never read it before because apparently, it went with the picture of the two of them holding chopsticks on their upper lips (and we talked on here about how we couldn't tell them apart.)

Anyway, here it is! (Translation provided by Paper-Sushi on livejournal.com)

Twins appreciation - Page 39 Chopst11

Shinpei Takagi

[2007.10.17] Pepe

Good evening ★
    This is Shinpei, who was full of energy today!

I had been working since this morning. o(^-^)o

So tired!

But each day is precious, so I'm going to live each and every day to the fullest.

A day like today is a good day!
    Yeah.

Now that I mention it, there was a toy poodle at work today. It was so cute! ★
    Even though it was still little, it was REALLY spoiled...

That's not good! (>_<)

Aah...I want a dog!!

There are three toy poodles at my parents' house, but I want one because I don't have one at my house in Tokyo yet.

I don't mean to be blunt, but I've already decided on a name. (laughs)

It's name is...

PEPE!

Isn't it cute??

It's just like the "pei" in Shinpei and Manpei...★PEPE★

I wonder when I'll be able to meet PEPE? o(^-^)o

Today I'm continuing with posting pictures taken with my older brother Manpei!!

I took a picture of us with wooden chopsticks stuck under our noses. (laughs)

There aren't any twins like us around!!

I'm going to end it here today. ★
    I hope tomorrow is also a good day for all of you!

See ya! ( ^^)Y☆Y(^^ )

I'm sorry, but I just find that TOTALLY beyond cute. . .Shinpei wanted to get a dog and name is "Pepe" after him and Manpei. . .and I totally approve!! If and when the Twinpei's decide to adopt another child, they should totally name it "Pepe" Onion Starry Eyes

**Update!!**

Lookee what just got posted on tumblr by another contact of mine that I follow, maido-ari.

Spoiler:
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:25 am

Haha, it's 10 at night here, I just took a shower and I am feeling sooooo~~ refreshed. The water's oddly warm, and so does the weather. Strange, it's supposed to be rainy seasons now... Neutral

Anyways...
    I know that picture! I think it was posted in the older thread, you senpais were talking about how identical they look and couldn't tell them apart.
    And I still can't.. Onion OTL Feeling so much like a failure right now.
    BUT!! I'm 80% sure that's Shinpei on the left because the eyes are bigger and the lips seems to be fuller. Plus, Manpei wouldn't stare at Shinpei like that in public tongue

Mrs.Takagi wrote:It's just like the "pei" in Shinpei and Manpei...★PEPE★

How I melt at seeing this... Onion Daydreaming
    Just proves how Shin-chan really loves Manpei until he wants to name their child PEPE-kun. But I have to say, I find that VERY appropriate considering how they're already married in the first place.

Regarding those pictures...
    GORGEOUS.....

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Oh, is THAT all? From the way your last post sounded, I thought you and your parents had gotten into a real spat or something. . .hehehe I can see how they might be ticked off about that. . .but personally, I think just typing a few swear words online isn't as bad as shouting them out verbally.

We did. My mum was screaming at me and I kinda..bark back a few snappish words. I can't stand it really, once I get into an argument, it's hard for me to back down especially if I know that it's my own problem and no one should interfere.
    In all honesty, I hate being on a leash at this age, makes me feel like I'm suffocating and I have no freedom Evil or Very Mad

But I'll be off to college next year, so shouldn't be a problem. I'll probably stay in the dorm or rent a cheap apartment somewhere.
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:24 pm

Mrs.Takagi wrote:It's just like the "pei" in Shinpei and Manpei...★PEPE★
    Spoiler:

Pepe? That's adorable! Shinpei is and will always be the Shinpei that comes up with sort of thing Laughing

AND,

The pictures that you posted of Manpei....
    Onion Love Eyes Onion Daydreaming Onion Blush Onion Starry Eyes Onion Love Gleaming Onion Eyes Dead Onion Onion Skipping (Those last two were me dieing and then coming back to life, but not as a zombie because that would be weird).

HOLY COW!!! I loved those pictures! Manpei with a sword...I am very happy now Onion Drinks Tea I wonder what he is like when he is actually swordfighting? That would be so cool to see!

BUT!!! THAT HAIR! Onion Tantrum Onion To Kill Does NOT work with that outfit. He would look way more mysterious/dangerous if his hair was darker, or just not blonde. Onion Cursed/Down Manpei, please dye your hair back. Please? For your Princesses?

(Oh, idea! We need to get Shinpei convinced that Manpei's hair is horrible that color, and have HIM convince him to dye it back. Don't you think that would work?)
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:20 pm

Hi again! I just wanted to post here that our Admin, Cinnamon-Nipples(correct spelling?) is having her birthday tomorrow. 18th birthday, too. So, over in the Fook Ya! place we were trying to figure out what to do for her tomorrow(Saturday), and no ideas yet, but if you girls wanted to wish her a big happy birthday, I think she would appreciate it. If we decide to do something special, I'll let you know, but if not, then feel free to do your own thing, if you want to.
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:01 pm

Thepinkbookworm wrote:Hi again! I just wanted to post here that our Admin, Cinnamon-Nipples(correct spelling?) is having her birthday tomorrow. 18th birthday, too. So, over in the Fook Ya! place we were trying to figure out what to do for her tomorrow(Saturday), and no ideas yet, but if you girls wanted to wish her a big happy birthday, I think she would appreciate it. If we decide to do something special, I'll let you know, but if not, then feel free to do your own thing, if you want to.

Ooohh oohh, let me edit a picture for her, what would she like I wonder? I could just pull up a few tricks up my sleeves and present her with a nice picture edit. I just hope she's fine by it.
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:06 am

Thank you for the heads up about Cinnamon-Nipple's birthday, bookworm!! cheers

Wow, if it weren't for her. . .none of us would be able to fangirl freely to the extent that we are now (not to mention I probably could've gotten a lot of school work done instead of hanging out on here for hours) but I'm not complaining!! Razz

I don't think I have anything special I can do to show my appreciation for her making this fan forum though. . .you guys have no idea of how incredibly un-creative I am Corner of Woe

Nevertheless I will be sending major birthday wishes her way very shortly!! Onion Thumbs Up
    In the meantime, I have some lovely news for everyone. . .

As promised, someone just uploaded on youtube episode 10 of Hikonin Sentai Akibaranger with Shin-chan!! I just finished watching it from start to finish.

Let me tell you guys something. . .

If you've ever, EVER wanted to see Shinpei Takagi in a role that made you want to toss your panties into the air, I HIGHLY suggest watching this episode!!

This man/boy KNOWS he is the very definition of sexy and smooth in this role, I was rocking back and forth and choking the crap of my teddy bear for every second that he was on screen.

At one point I even had to shove my hand in my mouth and bite down to keep from squealing. . .

Onion XD Onion Love Eyes Onion Nosebleed Onion Starry Eyes Onion Daydreaming

It's not possible to get pregnant from just watching a TV show, right?

The subtitles for this episode aren't ready yet, so I'm still not positive on what's going on. . .and also, based on the way this episode ended and previews for episode 11, Shinpei's character will be a major part of the next episode as well! Surprised

I don't want to spoil it too much for you guys, so just check it out and see for yourself, ne?

Oh Shinpei, why must you tease me like this? Now I'll be up all night thinking of how I just want to rip your clothes off and. . .[CENSORED]

Twisted Evil

Twins appreciation - Page 39 13391711
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:19 pm

I am sure that Cinnamon will love any wishes you send her way! I really think she is the best forum Admin ever because who else would, well, enable/encourage us in our insanity, while joining in? (See NSFW thread Laughing )

I will wait to see the show, Mrs. Takagi, when the subtitles come out, but I am sure I will love it!

Mrs.Takagi wrote:

Twins appreciation - Page 39 13391711

This picture= Onion Love Eyes Onion Blush Dead Onion
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:32 pm

Ahhhh, girls, look what Ichigo posted! She went to Manpei's play and came back with goodies!

Spoiler:

He looks soooooooooooooooo cool! All tough and serious. He even looks older than usual. Plus, his blondeness does not look as awful(but it would still look better natural T_T )

To be honest, if I may, he reminds me of Tamaki with that hair. Seriously! Like the majestic Prince coming to save us fair maidens or something equally Tamaki-ish. Laughing
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:51 pm

Thepinkbookworm wrote:Ahhhh, girls, look what Ichigo posted! She went to Manpei's play and came back with goodies!

Spoiler:

He looks soooooooooooooooo cool! All tough and serious. He even looks older than usual. Plus, his blondeness does not look as awful(but it would still look better natural T_T )

To be honest, if I may, he reminds me of Tamaki with that hair. Seriously! Like the majestic Prince coming to save us fair maidens or something equally Tamaki-ish. Laughing

Coolness!!!

Thanks for the photos, bookworm! Very Happy

Wow, Manpei actually looks his age for a change. . .I love how with just the right outfit. . .the Twinpei's can go from 16 to 26 in mere seconds Razz

And I agree that Man looks gorgeous, but having darker hair would complete his wardrobe a lot better (I recommend the jet black hair he used to sport :3 Nodding ) And he does look mighty sexy with a sword in his hand. . .lookin all badass. . .I love it!!

I understand wanting to wait for the subtitles to come out before watching Akibarangers. I would've waited myself if I weren't so darn desperate to see our boys in something new. . . Onion Cursed/Down

The subs should be up in less than a week, I give it 3-4 days at least. I'm always checking, the second I find it, I'll post it up here ASAP.

Babyface actually posted a bunch of screencap from the episode of Shinpei on her tumblr page. I WAS gonna re-post all of them here, but I just decided to post the one of him grinning like a Chesire Cat Very Happy I lost count of how many times he smiled. . .I didn't want to risk a major nosebleed. . . Onion Nosebleed

Oh and BTW, Cinnamon-Nipples isn't the only one celebrating a birthday today. . .I totally forgot but (thanks to a reminder on FB) today is also the birthday of the Hitachiin twins!! cheers

~~**Happy Birthday to both Cinnamon-Nipples, Hikaru and Kaoru!!**~~

Twins appreciation - Page 39 Bday10
    (picture taken from the fyeahtakagitwins page)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:00 am