Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+22
EllyGaara
enggrrl
Reina
eva_lee
sahelli
Thepinkbookworm
Gemini Rose
MangaMistrezz
Isidarnipples
devitto
ghoul-girl
seidooreiki
Cinnamonipples
setolove
arthoniel
Minzgruen
Ryu Rena
vegacerezo
Mrs.Takagi
jade
SariLee
NickyTakagi
26 posters

Twins appreciation

Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Twins appreciation - Page 38 Empty Re: Twins appreciation

Post by Mrs.Takagi Tue May 29, 2012 10:45 pm

Domo!! Very Happy

How was everyone's day/night?

Thanks for the comments on my stupid little story.

It was pretty pointless I think. . .lol

Definitely a "half-assed" written story Razz Next time I write a Takagi fanfic, I'll make it 10 times better.

It's just with it being summer time, and me being out of school and not having to work. . .I get pretty bored/idle. I'll do my best to control my spur of the moment ideas, but I can't promise anything. . . Ninja

Anyway, Shin-chan updated his blog earlier. No special announcements or anything on this one, just him talking about how he spent his day. . .as usual his writing style makes him sound like a hyper 7-year-old Surprised

I love this guy. . . .Hug

Twins appreciation - Page 38 A10

[2012.05.29] Takagi Shinpei

Good Evening

Good evening!

Thank you very much for all your comments!

It looks like no one has gone up the Sky Tree yet.

I thought there would be at least one person but you guys are just like me.

It was reported in the news, but you have to keep lining up!

First you need to line up at the entrance, then you need to line up for the elevator, then you need line up for the elevator when you leave, and then line up again at the exit…

Wow, this is too much work.

I don’t really like crowds so this might be impossible for me…

But I really want to go up once.

Shall we all go up the Sky Tree together!?

“Let's Ascend with Shinpei and Manpei! Sky Tree Tour”

Just kidding (laughs)

Please comment if you have already gone up

Please boast about it to me!! (laughs)

I’ll be waiting for it.

The picture is the dessert from the pasta place I like to go to ~~

Tiramisu, Chocolate Cake, Panna Cotta

Last time when I went with a relative, the restaurant gave it to us for free

Isn’t it cute??

Everything there is delicious, the atmosphere is great and the staff is the best.

It’s the best.

It’s one of those places where you want to go again and again.

I really want to go there every day!

Wow, I’m praising them a lot. (laughs)

I recommend the “Chicken and Vegetable pasta with Tomato Sauce”

This is really delicious! There are lots of vegetables.

It’s really the best!

I’ll talk more about it again when the timing is right.

I hope you have a day of smiles tomorrow as well

Good night

1) I always find it ironic when I hear people from Tokyo comment on how much they hate crowds. . . . Laughing Because if you're living in the largest metropolis on the planet. . .you pretty much don't have a choice in that matter, right?

2)I'm glad to read about Shinpei eating dessert. . .and more than one type of dessert at that! He should eat sweets more often (that goes for him and his onii-chan too).

That's all from me, I'll be back laterz! Cool

Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Wed May 30, 2012 3:40 pm

I like Shinpei's update. It was cute. Less 'formal announcement' and more 'random chatter about crowds and food.' Razz I thought the dessert looked good, but was I the only one who thought the bear looked a little creepy? Yeah, it does.

And, oh man, if “Let's Ascend with Shinpei and Manpei! Sky Tree Tour” actually happened, the amount of fangirling would go THROUGH THE ROOF! I think a field trip would be order to attend that sort of thing Wink

Mrs. Takagi, I love your random posts! Random posts are always fun, break up the boringness, and spark totally cool conversations! Keep it up! LOL Very Happy
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Thu May 31, 2012 3:15 pm

Thepinkbookworm wrote:I like Shinpei's update. It was cute. Less 'formal announcement' and more 'random chatter about crowds and food.' Razz I thought the dessert looked good, but was I the only one who thought the bear looked a little creepy? Yeah, it does.

And, oh man, if “Let's Ascend with Shinpei and Manpei! Sky Tree Tour” actually happened, the amount of fangirling would go THROUGH THE ROOF! I think a field trip would be order to attend that sort of thing Wink

Mrs. Takagi, I love your random posts! Random posts are always fun, break up the boringness, and spark totally cool conversations! Keep it up! LOL Very Happy

Yo!

There were some comments on tumblr about how of Man and Shin really invited a bunch of their fans to go up to the SkyTree with them, that they'd probably have to shut the thing down because of all the fangirls who would try to stampede the place Onion XD

And I'm with you bookworm, I totally thought that teddy bear on Shinpei's dessert plate was a bit creepy looking (something about the eyes were a bit. . .off, I think Razz

I really like reading their random posts about nothing as well ^_^ It's just that. . .reading them makes me wish that the twins appeared in more variety shows or did other non-scripted events on camera. It's really, really common in K-Pop, but I've noticed that Japanese idols and celebs don't do that as much. . . Corner of Woe

Such a shame too. Every once in a while I'll read comments from ichigo-kurimu on tumblr about the pictures and stuff the twins post on the Stardust homepage from TTTV, but as we all know. . .it's not viewable for fans who don't live in Japan. . .

Dammit, why can't that stuff be uploaded straight to youtube like everything else??!! Onion To Kill

Oh well, I just keep hoping that maybe in the near future, we'll get lucky, y'know?

In the meantime, I know you guys have probably seen it already, but Shin-chan posted this picture on Facebook a while ago with a little message. . .

Twins appreciation - Page 38 54706810
    Precious, babyface as usual :3 Nodding

Good evening! Tomorrow I will start to rehearse for Code Geass! I’m going to try my best♪ Please support me!!- Shinpei

I'm looking forward to more publicity videos/photos for the Code Geass play. . .work hard, Shin-chan!! cheers
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Thu May 31, 2012 10:16 pm

Mrs.Takagi wrote:I really like reading their random posts about nothing as well ^_^ It's just that. . .reading them makes me wish that the twins appeared in more variety shows or did other non-scripted events on camera. It's really, really common in K-Pop, but I've noticed that Japanese idols and celebs don't do that as much. . . Corner of Woe

I can see that. I like some kpop music, so I go searching for videos of them and find tons of videos on variety shows. And they can be hilarious to watch. But our Japanese actors? Nope, nothing.

Oh well, at least Man/Shin still keep blogs and posts random, fun things on them. I heard someone say that they missed Yusuke's blog when he was younger because he would post random things as well. Now that he is a bit more popular, I don't think he even has a blog anymore.

That is part of the reason why I don't quite want the Twins to become big stars. I like them when they co-star on shows, like on Ouran, where their characters are fun and unique, and they don't have to fall into the stereotypes that the main characters have to be.

Don't get me wrong, I think it would be cool to see the Twins star in movies/shows or become a bit more famous, but I don't want to have them lose their humble, random, fun selves, and I think fame does that to people. Corner of Woe

But that makes me appreciate the Twins posts even more, knowing that they will not always be like this.
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena
    Chairman of Picture Edits

Post by Ryu Rena Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:19 am

That picture of the teddy bear creeps me out...
    The smile especially, kinda reminds me of the cat from Alice in Wonderland.

I notice this place is getting quieter and quieter lately, apparently there's not much to fangirl about since the twins have only been posting random things (and not about each other...) and each of us have our own things to do. I have my school holiday now but I'm as busy as ever.

Lol, it'll be quite a sight to see a crowd of rabid fangirls tailing the twins as they move around Tokyo. I know I would. Twisted Evil If I have the chance to go to Tokyo, I'll be using the train station EVERYDAY just to catch these two.
    Makes me wonder, all those times they take pictures in and around the station, don't people give them side glances or something?
    SURELY someone would recognize them by now; Ouran was a hit and so does Gekiranger and Prince of Tennis the musical.
    And I bet some people would've at least seen them in LaLa Magazine or something!!

How come people haven't notice them yet? Neutral

Plus, these two have been on lots of stageplays and there's even TTTV, that could add some attention, right? Goodness I don't understand those who live in Tokyo.
    But then again being in a metropolitan, people just couldn't detect one person from the other unless you're really REALLY famous.
    At that, I'm glad they're not that recognizable, it'll be troublesome for them to move around outside their apartment. One or two are fine, but a whole bunch of fangirls is just killing it.

How's about all of us meet in Japan one day? And we can take the liberty of stalking the twins.
    Cunning Onion

Anyways, I took the liberty of editing Shin's picture. I haven't been on to fb lately because I want to avoid being detected by my choir president. I've been so tired that I told her I visited my grandpa and unable to attend the rehearsals.
    That is a lie, I'm still at home, relaxing. Very Happy

Here it is, I added a little effect because it just looks so plain (the background).

Twins appreciation - Page 38 Babyfa10

And I can FINALLY do a collage. Oh yeah, regarding the Shinpei in a dress photo edit thing..it was a failure. I spent HOURS on it but it didn't come out right so I gave up on it.

Sorry... Corner of Woe
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:20 am

thepinkbookworm wrote:Oh well, at least Man/Shin still keep blogs and posts random, fun things on them. I heard someone say that they missed Yusuke's blog when he was younger because he would post random things as well. Now that he is a bit more popular, I don't think he even has a blog anymore.

That is part of the reason why I don't quite want the Twins to become big stars. I like them when they co-star on shows, like on Ouran, where their characters are fun and unique, and they don't have to fall into the stereotypes that the main characters have to be.

Don't get me wrong, I think it would be cool to see the Twins star in movies/shows or become a bit more famous, but I don't want to have them lose their humble, random, fun selves, and I think fame does that to people.

That's a very, very good point bookworm,and I totally agree.

I guess it is better that they don't get too famous. . .I would hate for them to stop being so humble, and playful and down-to-earth. (Not to say that I'm assumiing that that's automatically what would happen).

*sigh* But personally, I think they're too talented to stay just regular ikemen idols. There's a good chance that they'll hit it big within the next 3-4 years. . .maybe star in a movie or get the lead in a TV show. As much as I'd like to see that, I'd hate to deal with the after effects. . .

And going back to what you said in your post Rena-chan, that's probably why they get away with getting through their train commute without getting noticed all the time.
    Plus, I'm asuming that living in a big place Tokyo (with the trains and stations being as packed as they are), even though the twins have done a lot of stuff over the years, most people wouldn't pay them much attention much less recognize them.

And apparently, even the fans who DO recognize them still get them mixed up. . . Rolling Eyes And who knows, maybe the people who do recognize them are too scared/nervous to say anything to them.
    I know I'd be panicking like crazy. Whether I saw them from afar or even if we happened to pass each other on the platform.

Me: Onion Sweat =====> Dead Onion

Oh well. . .I guess we should enjoy them now while we can, hm?

T_T

No matter how famous they get (or don't get), they'll always be my sweethearts Onion Kiss

Nice photo edit by the way, Rena-chan! Onion Thumbs Up Ah, I wish the Twinpei's took more pictures together these days. But like Shin mentioned in his blog, I guess they haven't done any projects together since Ouran (which was over 6-7 months ago!)
    Hopefully when they do the 'Little Alice' play, they'll take tons of pictures together ^_^

I hate that this place has gotten so quiet lately. It's such a shame because I'm out of school now for the next 2 and a half months, and I've got nothing else to do. . . Corner of Woe I've got all the time in the world to spend on here now. . .

How sad is THAT?? Onion Cursed/Down

Ugh, why can't the boys appear in more TV shows?? I'm happy for them getting roles in plays so quickly, but what's the point if we can only hear about them from their blogs, you know?

It's not easy being a fangirl, is it? Neutral

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I almost forgot, I had a dream about 24 hours ago that I got to meet Shinpei in person Onion Skipping
    I'm not sure why it was just him and not Manpei though. . .must be that little bias I have for him. . .
    Razz

But anyway, somehow in my dream I actually made it all the way to Japan and Shinpei was doing one of those fanmeeting events where the fangirls got to go up and shake his hand and all that.

When it was my turn I went up to him and with my voice shaking I greeted him in pathetic Japanese, and I smiled and told him that I was from America and a huge fan of his.
    And this beautiful man-child squeezed both my little hands with his big, skinny hands, said "thank you very much" in Japanese (in that sexy baritone voice), looked right at me and flashed those gorgeous pearly white teeth at me!!

Onion XD Onion XD Onion XD

And wouldn't you believe that right after I walked away from "dream Shinpei" I immediately woke up??
    I just laid there in bed for a litle while longer though. . .best dream I've had in a long time Onion Sleepy Time
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:42 am

Yo!~ It's me again Cool

Ichigo-kurimu just posted the English translations for the blog entry Shin posted earlier.
    It's another "nonsense post". He's mostly talking about his breakfast. . .in a way that makes him sound like an 8-year-old I might add Razz

Twins appreciation - Page 38 Tumbl141

The twins have posted photos of this dish before, but I could never tell exactly what it was. That red sauce (ketchup?)always looked to me like the omelette was bleeding. . . Shocked

[2012.06.01] Takagi Shinpei

It Starts Today!

Good morning!

Today I updated in the morning, something I don’t do often

The omelette rice in this picture looks delicious right?

It’s been awhile since I ate it.

Omelette rice!

It was delicious ~

It was gooey and fluffy! Gooey and fluffy!

Gooey and fluffy!

When I ate it I started to smile.

Hehehe.

So happy!~

The long awaited “Code Geass” rehearsals starts today.

I think it’ll be pretty hard work, and I’m full of worries right now, but I promise to show you a very cool me on stage.

I’ll present you with a great show!!

Please look forward to it.

YEAH!! Today let’s work with all our power
    Well then, see you later!

I see he still enjoys editing his photos and writing words in English on them lol

I'm waiting for the day he writes out English phrases in full sentences. . .
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:35 pm

Gooey and Fluffy. Yup, definitely Shinpei Razz If Manpei ever uses that in a blog post, I will flip! That omelet looks like it has a large, red nose. Or a bloody nose. Yeah, not that appetizing Surprised

I loved the photo edit Rena! The background was a good choice Cool And Mrs. Takagi, I totally agree with the whole how quiet it is here and we all have free time now.

We should totally start talking about random, deep subjects again. Those always kill time in between Twin stuff.

Any suggestions?
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:56 am

Thepinkbookworm wrote:

We should totally start talking about random, deep subjects again. Those always kill time in between Twin stuff.

Any suggestions?

Ah . . .something random and deep that's NOT related to the Twinpei's? Neutral

This might take a while. . .lol Give me at least 24 hours to think about something good. Razz

In the meantime, Shin-chan updated his blog again! cheers Man-chan updated too, but ichigo-kurimu hasn't translated his blog (yet). It was pretty long, I know he talked about the "Demon Princess" play, and that he's pretty tired. . .he didn't post a photo with his blog this time. . . Sad

Anyway, here's Shinpei's blog. . .he took a photo quite similar to the one he took the other day lol

Oh and guess what. . .

HE FINALLY TOLD US WHAT IT WAS HE SPENT ALL THAT TIME FILMING FOR BACK IN APRIL!!! Gleaming Onion Eyes

Twins appreciation - Page 38 S210

[2012.06.02] Takagi Shinpei

An Annoucement

Good evening!

Today I went to rehearsals.

There are so many things I need to remember. It’s like a mountain.

I once again feel my immaturity. This is a great set.

Today I recorded the songs I learned during voice training and now I'm listening to it so I can remember them.

Tomorrow I also have singing rehearsals! I’m going to try my best.

Well well I have an announcement to day.

I’m going to guest star in the BS Asahi Drama “Hikounin Akiba Ranger” (10th Episode)!

It’s been a while since I co-starred with Wada aniki so I’m really happy. Please check it out.

On air date and time ⇒ 2012/06/08(Fri)25:30~26:00

※as Tsuzuki Takuma

Everyone in Japan can watch this

2012/06/11(Mon)

25:00~25:30

“Hikounin Akiba Ranger” (10th Episode)

TOKYO MX

I think people who live near Tokyo can watch it…

I finally debut as a sentai!

Manpei did Geki Ranger!

Now, the twins are sentais!

Manpei ⇒ Official

Shinpei ⇒ Unofficial* (laughs) *the name of this drama has the words “unofficial” in it

Please tell me your impression if you can watch it

Well then I will stop here.

Hope you day is full of smiles tomorrow

Good night~

YAY!!! He was filming for a Sentai Rangers role!! At least we finallly know now!
    I'm making a note of the time and date now so I can watch it online. He didn't mention the TV station, but I'm assuming it's TBS (the last 4-5 times I watched them online, it was on TBS lol)

This should be interesting, I can't wait to see what Shinpei's character is like.

After the episode airs, I'll definitely give you guys a full report! Onion Thumbs Up

setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:35 pm

akiba ranger...............ROFL!!!

When I read his post today in the morning, I figured out that he was going to be the guest just based on the time and title of the show. I think I'm going to keep laughing all week now. XD

I don't like watching sentai shows but I've heard that akiba ranger is pretty funny. I do like Wada though. XD And of course, I'll definitely watch that ep because Shinpei is there~
    I hope keyhole will let me watch it on the 8th because on the 11th, I have class at that time. >___<
    Mmmmm from what I know, TBS doesn't air the sentai shows...........

Anyway, at least the good thing is that sentai and kamen rider shows are always subbed~ :3 And they get subbed pretty fast so I'll definitely download the ep once it's available. XD

About you guys having time..........*JEALOUS*
    I wish I had spare time!! T_T
    I'm being overworked to the point that all I do is, go to class, study, go to meetings, prepare for important events, sleep. Every day..........OTL I'm so tired. I just want to go to sleep but I can't even sleep. 3 hours of sleep every night is not gooddddddddddd! >_______<

but I do feel like there are still plenty of things to fangirl about.........
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:13 pm

setolove wrote:akiba ranger...............ROFL!!!

When I read his post today in the morning, I figured out that he was going to be the guest just based on the time and title of the show. I think I'm going to keep laughing all week now. XD

I don't like watching sentai shows but I've heard that akiba ranger is pretty funny. I do like Wada though. XD And of course, I'll definitely watch that ep because Shinpei is there~
    I hope keyhole will let me watch it on the 8th because on the 11th, I have class at that time. >___<
    Mmmmm from what I know, TBS doesn't air the sentai shows...........

Anyway, at least the good thing is that sentai and kamen rider shows are always subbed~ :3 And they get subbed pretty fast so I'll definitely download the ep once it's available. XD

About you guys having time..........*JEALOUS*
    I wish I had spare time!! T_T
    I'm being overworked to the point that all I do is, go to class, study, go to meetings, prepare for important events, sleep. Every day..........OTL I'm so tired. I just want to go to sleep but I can't even sleep. 3 hours of sleep every night is not gooddddddddddd! >_______<

but I do feel like there are still plenty of things to fangirl about.........

Seto-chan!!! Hug

Always good to hear from ya, hun :3 Nodding

Personally, I don't like the sentai ranger shows either. . .in fact, if it hadnt've been for Manpei, I never would've even bothered watching Geki Rangers. . . No

Something about all the cheesy special effects and fight scenes that really "grind my gears". And then because the show is only half an hour long, the storyline gets rushed so you have only a few minutes of dialouge and then just a bunch of action scenes and. . .*takes a deep breath*

So yeah, that's my deal with that. . .

Thanks for the info though, Seto-chan! Although I'm a bit confused. . .if TBS doesn't hair sentai shows. . .
    Now that I look at the English translation again, ichigo-kurimu actually said it was airing on channel "BS", but I just assumed that it was a typo and she meant "TBS" Neutral

If it's not on TBS then I'm not sure I'll be able to watch it. . .but I'll see what I can do.

It's too bad you've been so swamped lately, Seto-chan. . . It's such a shame because this place used to be crawling with fangirls. . .now it's so empty. . . T_T I definitely have nothing else to do and no other place to devote my time to (sad, I know).

I think right now, as far as online info about the Twinpei's, this fan forum is the best. Onion Thumbs Up Any other fansites solely about the twins have stopped being updated YEARS ago. . .

But anyway, I'm not going anywere, so I might as well get nice and comfy Onion Drinks Tea
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:33 pm

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Personally, I don't like the sentai ranger shows either. . .in fact, if it hadnt've been for Manpei, I never would've even bothered watching Geki Rangers. . . No

Something about all the cheesy special effects and fight scenes that really "grind my gears". And then because the show is only half an hour long, the storyline gets rushed so you have only a few minutes of dialouge and then just a bunch of action scenes and. . .*takes a deep breath*

So yeah, that's my deal with that. . .

Hi setolove! Nice to see someone else visit! I hope that you will get some period of rest soon, being that rushed is not good for anyone. Me? I would have just 'forget it!' and take nap :3 Nodding

Mrs. Takagi, I completely agree with you! When I was a kid, I didn't like Power Rangers, and now, well, I still don't. And Geki Rangers is just as lame. I only watched one episode because it had both of the Twins in it, and then a short part of another episode with Manpei, but then the 'special' effects and awful guys in animal costumes got to me, so I gave up Razz Oh well, at least Manpei was pretty good in it.

I look forward to seeing what Shinpei will be doing in the show. Especially since he is 'grown up', while Manpei was much younger as a Geki Ranger. Should be fun!
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:25 pm

Thepinkbookworm wrote:

Mrs. Takagi, I completely agree with you! When I was a kid, I didn't like Power Rangers, and now, well, I still don't. And Geki Rangers is just as lame. I only watched one episode because it had both of the Twins in it, and then a short part of another episode with Manpei, but then the 'special' effects and awful guys in animal costumes got to me, so I gave up Razz Oh well, at least Manpei was pretty good in it.

I look forward to seeing what Shinpei will be doing in the show. Especially since he is 'grown up', while Manpei was much younger as a Geki Ranger. Should be fun!

Oh don't even get me STARTED on those ridiculous costumes on the villians of that show. . . . Onion To Kill

To confess. . .I used to love the American Power Rangers when I was younger (the Pink ranger was my fave Cool ) but I was but a youngin' then. . .maybe 6 or 7 at the time. . .and I did not know any better. As I recall, the tacky costumes, lame special effects and obvious stunt doubles were just as bad. . .

I had to laugh though Bookworm when you mentioned that Shinpei is "grown up" now compared to 5-6 years ago when Manpei was first on Geki Rangers.

Nothing. . .I repeat NOTHING, about Shinpei says "grown up" to me. . . Onion Laugh I still say he looks younger and younger with every birthday he has.

Yep. . .like a tall, pretty, baby Onion Starry Eyes

But I look forward to seeing him in this role too, I hope he has a decent cameo in it, and doesn't just appear in it for 2 minutes like he did the last time.

Although that was the most entertaining 2 minutes I've ever seen Shinpei in. . . after that shower scene from the Nachural photoshoot of course Gleaming Onion Eyes
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:57 pm

He was in a cameo before? Was that during Manpei's Geki Ranger episode or a different show?

And, I meant Shinpei is 'grown up' as in years, no attitude Razz He will never fully 'grow up' but he will someday look older and I think that will be interesting to see in tv shows.
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:13 pm

Thepinkbookworm wrote:He was in a cameo before? Was that during Manpei's Geki Ranger episode or a different show?

And, I meant Shinpei is 'grown up' as in years, no attitude Razz He will never fully 'grow up' but he will someday look older and I think that will be interesting to see in tv shows.

Yeah, remember this past February, Shinpei make a cameo in. . .some drama that I can't recall the name of. . .and he played the boyfriend of the main characters daughter. . .

The one where he was all decked out in 1980's punk goth?

Twins appreciation - Page 38 Shinpe22

Shinpei!!

You go boy!! Onion Thumbs Up
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:26 pm

Ahhhhh, that show. I remember that. He pulls that look off so well Onion XD
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:57 pm

Thepinkbookworm wrote:Ahhhhh, that show. I remember that. He pulls that look off so well Onion XD

He does, doesn't he? Cool

I wonder if Shin and Man are the types that can pretty much wear any style and still look good. . .

Although I'm still partial to seeing them wearing dresses, but that's just me. . . Twisted Evil

And I totally forgot to comment on that other statement you made. . .about him looking older psychically as he ages in years. . .
    At the moment there seems to be all evidence against that LOL

But I also wonder at what point will either one of the twins actually start to "look their age". Like, how the Twinpei's will look 5-10 years from now. . .I can't quite picture it though No

All I can gurantee now is that they'll probably still be as handsome as ever, as long as they continue to take care of themselves, stay away from harmful stustances. . .and for the love of all that's sacred in the world. . .gain 10-15 pounds!! Onion Red Card

In my own little nutty way, I think that maybe the ONLY thing that would make them age badly is if they ever became seperated from each other Onion T_T Don\'t Go

*gasps* Maybe that's the secret to their youthful looks!! The fact that they've been together their entire lives! affraid Could it be that they feed off of each others happiness to the point that the only thing that keeps them looking younger than their years is each other??

Hey, I just thought of something "fun" for us to do on here. . .sometimes Korean and Japanese celebs come up with a nickname for their fanbases . . .or their fans will come up with their own nickname for themselves. What would be a cool nickname for the Takagi fangirls of the world, hm? Maybe we could even seperate the fangirls based on which twin they prefer, like "Team Manpei" and "Team Shinpei". . .only you know, something more creative? LOL

I'm going to take a nap now. . .I'll let you guys know if I come up with anything during my period of unconsciousness Onion Sleepy Time
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:24 pm

A name, hmmm? I think Chiba Yudai, on his blog, was asked what name his fanbase should be called. He wanted something cool, like Team Chiba, but better. Just thought I would throw it out there(not the name, just the idea that if Chiba gets a fanbase name, our Twins need one as well!)

Team Twinpei sounds funny. We need something way cooler sounding. I know of bands whose fans are called VIPs or Blackjacks, so maybe we should think of something that the Twins like.

Oh, how about the 'Rice-stealing Aliens!' Laughing I think it would be cool to call it something funny.
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:18 am

Thepinkbookworm wrote:

Team Twinpei sounds funny. We need something way cooler sounding. I know of bands whose fans are called VIPs or Blackjacks, so maybe we should think of something that the Twins like.

Big Bang and 2NE1? Cool

Yeah, those nicknames are pretty cool. . .it's too bad they're already taken lol

You know, that little "nap" I took earlier turned into an 8-hour "slumber"? Sleep And I still didn't manage to come up with any good names. . . Rolling Eyes

But not to worry, I'm still going to try to come up with something that's cute yet witty. Who knows, maybe it'll even catch on!

This is going to require some deep research I think. . . Onion Study

Oh yeah!

Here's the preview for the 10th episode of Akibarangers that Shin-chan is going to be in next week. He appears for like 3 seconds. . . Razz It looks interesting enough, I'm kinda wondering if Shin-chan's character will be sort of a "comic relief" in this one lol. . . I can't wait to watch it!

Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:10 pm

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Big Bang and 2NE1? Cool

Yeah, those nicknames are pretty cool. . .it's too bad they're already taken lol

You know, that little "nap" I took earlier turned into an 8-hour "slumber"? Sleep And I still didn't manage to come up with any good names. . . Rolling Eyes

But not to worry, I'm still going to try to come up with something that's cute yet witty. Who knows, maybe it'll even catch on!

This is going to require some deep research I think. . . Onion Study

I take it you are a fan of either one? Or just a knowledgeable person? Laughing

I think it would be so cool if we could come up with a good name and have other people recognize it, but it will take work. But we shall prevail cheers

Also, that video looks interesting. Hopefully it will be out soon and we can see Shinpei doing what he does best...acting like a goof ball rabbit
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:46 pm

I HAVE RETURNED!!
    From my hometown. Jeezuz the traffic was horrible!! Mad Anyways, I'm here to drop off a few things since the thread suddenly sprang to life while I was away...
    Onion Cursed/Down

Regarding Shin's blog..the first time I saw that omurice, I thought it was a corn baked with eggs surrounding it..
    But it would also help make it look better if Shin-chan would write SOMETHING on said omurice, like 'delicious' or 'omurice' or..something with ketchup on it. Kinda reminds me of Kaichou wa Maid-sama I loved watching so much Razz

And finally we know what Shin's been up to since april!! cheers
    I was starting to get nutty, even went as far as surfing the web through many MANY websites just to find what on earth is going on with Shin-chan for the past couple of months.

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Hey, I just thought of something "fun" for us to do on here. . .sometimes Korean and Japanese celebs come up with a nickname for their fanbases . . .or their fans will come up with their own nickname for themselves. What would be a cool nickname for the Takagi fangirls of the world, hm?

That's a great idea! But it's been called Team Twinpei right?? Although I do wish for some other names that's cooler..
    Hmm.... scratch I'm sure we'll be able to think up of something, after all, we're hardcore fans of the twins right? We shall get a name! I'll even ask my friend (who's creative with group names) to lend us a hand.

Oh yeah Takagi-senpai, lol, that's a picture of Shinpei being Naoya I edited months ago, I don't know what that show's called but I remembered the details. He's acting as a punk boyfriend who's being introduced to the girl's parents. He told them how he doesn't want to dress up formally because that's 'not him' and would like to wear what he's comfortable with. The parents are very understandable people and approves of him on the spot, lulz.
    Very Happy

Wow, I wish almost all the going-to-be in-laws are like this, we won't have trouble with them at all, ne? Razz

Anyways, I think I covered all the topics, but even if I didn't, meh~~it's alright I suppose. I'm gonna think up a name..
    By the way, I..*snicker* took the time to do this..

Twins appreciation - Page 38 Proper10

BECAUSE HE IS!! Onion XD
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:44 pm

OOOOOOH, Rena, I LOVE the picture Razz Well done, fellow fangirl, well done Onion Thumbs Up
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:24 am

Hug Thank you, thank you. Lol, it's only by chance he posted a picture like that, and the property of Manpei thing, it came to my mind when I remembered this story I read. The guy used a sticker on his girlfriend's bottom saying property of Stephen...and she has no clue about it.

Rolling Eyes

Lol, perfect timing if you ask me, right? Seriously, those two are gonna HATE me if they see that picture. But I think they'd also silently agree because it's true. Razz Now I wish Manpei would at least take one picture of him and Shinpei together.
    My Shinpei file is growing at an alarming rate, but Manpei's is still so little compared to his brother!!

Onion To Kill MANPEI!! Y U NO TAKE PICTURE OF YOUR HANDSOME SELF?!
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:27 am

Glad you got a chance to finally drop-in, Rena-chan Hug

Oh, and awesome job with the photo edit. . .it's just so appropriate! Onion Laugh

I think even the twins themselves know it! I think Manpei does have little ways of making it seem like Shinpei is his "property", and Shin DEFNITELY acts that way with Man. . .

Still into randomly putting your hands on your brother for no reason, Shinpei?Cunning Onion

Oh yeah, and to answer your question from before Bookworm, yes, I am a big fan of 2NE1 (honorary Blackjack, thank you very much Cool ) and a sometime fan of Big Bang.

(Going slightly off topic: I love 2NE1 because I think they're the only girl group in Korea right now that doesn't have that annoying, over-used, cutesy/sexy/cookie-cutter image and sound that 98% of the other K-Pop girl groups have. I love their music too, but I wish they'd lay off the auto-tuning a little more)

Anywho, I made a giant note for myself for the date and time to watch Shinpei's guest role on the sentairanger show. . .and let me tell you, that was no easy task. . .
    He listed the episode as airing from 25:30-26:00 (which confused me because I thought the last hour of the day in Japan was 24:00 or midnight), so then I had to look that up online and try to figure out what the hell that was all about. . .and by time I figured it out, I ended up having to re-write the little 'Chicago time/Tokyo time' time conversion chart that I had made myself. . . Onion Anger

So anyway, apparently this particular drama is going to be airing at 1:30AM Tokyo time, friday morning, which means that it'll be 11:30AM, thrusday afternoon my time. . . Onion Hypnotised

I hope I got that right. . .I spent nearly an hour wrecking my brain over it. . .
    Ichigo-kurimu on tumblr usually posts up her own descriptions and reviews on the TV cameos the twins have been making, and I will be happy to post those along with my own personal 2-cents :3 Nodding

I was just considering earlier on how well Shinpei can play the "goofball" roles. . .since he is kind of a goofball in real life I think lol But I was trying to figure out if he actually has matured over the past 5-6 years.
    I think in some ways he has. Like for one thing, his blog entries lately seem to have more flow, and don't have the same. . .how should I say this. . ."writing about 3 or 4 things at once, incoherent babbling" that his earlier blogs used to have Razz

Like in one of his blogs I was reading from 2007, I swear it read something like. . .

"Hi, it's Takagi Shinpei!

Wow, it's so late. . .

But I'm so hyper!

I hung out with Manpei today

We ate some yummy food

It was the best!

So good~ So good~

It's snowing so hard outside now

What the heck?

I have filming tomorrow, so I'll do my best!

See you!"

Me:------> Onion Sweat

LOL I think he still does that from time to time, but he's definitely toned it down a bit it seems. But he still seems to be chatty and bubbly, I'm glad he hasn't lost that charming quality ^_^

Manpei seems to be slowly changing too. I think he's starting to open up a little bit when it comes to being social and letting his guard down a little bit. . .

Oh and speaking of Manpei, his "Demon Princess" play starts in the next few days. . .so I'm guessing that why he hasn't updated any photos lately. And ichigo-kurimu never did translate that long blog entry he posted a few days ago. . . Corner of Woe

Oh well, she might do it soon. . .it was pretty long! Manpei may even post some backstage photos of him in full costume over the next few weeks! (And of course Shinpei with his 'Code Geass' musical as well)

Last thing!!

I came up with a possibly good, potential nickname for Takagi fangirls!

Check it out. . .

See I figure that because our boy-men are so kind, handsome, smart,gentlemanly and caring towards their fans. . .and because they come from a rich family, and fangirls often call them "Prince Manpei" and "Prince Shinpei" ('cuz he was in the Prince of Tennis musicals and all that) I thought that as fangirls, it might be appropriate to call ourselves. . .

*drumroll*

"Princesses!!!" Onion XD Onion Love Eyes

And it's like how in Ouran, the host club members would call their customers "princesses" and attach "hime" to the end of their names. And since the Twinpei's are pretty much just real life versions of Hikaru and Kaoru anyway. . .can't you just imagine them ending one of their blog entries with a "Good night, Princesses" or "I hope to see you Princesses at the event tomorrow. . . I'll be waiting for you"

(Okay, that last one TOOOTALLY sounded like Manpei, didn't it? All flirty. . .Onion Daydreaming )

Or if they were to ever address their fans individually by name (which they usually don't unfortunately) they would say something like *Princess insert name here* or *insert name here-hime*

I personally love it. . .what do you guys think?? Onion Starry Eyes
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:08 pm

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Oh yeah, and to answer your question from before Bookworm, yes, I am a big fan of 2NE1 (honorary Blackjack, thank you very much Cool ) and a sometime fan of Big Bang.

(Going slightly off topic: I love 2NE1 because I think they're the only girl group in Korea right now that doesn't have that annoying, over-used, cutesy/sexy/cookie-cutter image and sound that 98% of the other K-Pop girl groups have. I love their music too, but I wish they'd lay off the auto-tuning a little more)

Last thing!!

I came up with a possibly good, potential nickname for Takagi fangirls!

Check it out. . .

See I figure that because our boy-men are so kind, handsome, smart,gentlemanly and caring towards their fans. . .and because they come from a rich family, and fangirls often call them "Prince Manpei" and "Prince Shinpei" ('cuz he was in the Prince of Tennis musicals and all that) I thought that as fangirls, it might be appropriate to call ourselves. . .

*drumroll*

"Princesses!!!" Onion XD Onion Love Eyes

And it's like how in Ouran, the host club members would call their customers "princesses" and attach "hime" to the end of their names. And since the Twinpei's are pretty much just real life versions of Hikaru and Kaoru anyway. . .can't you just imagine them ending one of their blog entries with a "Good night, Princesses" or "I hope to see you Princesses at the event tomorrow. . . I'll be waiting for you"

(Okay, that last one TOOOTALLY sounded like Manpei, didn't it? All flirty. . .Onion Daydreaming )

Or if they were to ever address their fans individually by name (which they usually don't unfortunately) they would say something like *Princess insert name here* or *insert name here-hime*

I personally love it. . .what do you guys think?? Onion Starry Eyes

Wow, Princess???? Hmmmm, I actually like it. I skipped your explanation and went straight to the name, and I was like "what the heck????" But you explanation does make sense. And, if they were to say, 'Good Night, Princess' that would be so amazing!! Onion Daydreaming

Yup, Princess has my vote. Just because it is so weird and random, and it connects to the Twins in an interesting way. Well done, Mrs. Takagi, well done Onion Thumbs Up

Oh, and I am more of a Bigbang fan myself. I haven't gotten into 2NE1 yet, but I might. I do like how they are more unique then, well, every other girl band in Korea. I like Bigbang just because they are each so individual, with their own style/voice, and their songs are terrific. I agree, both bands need to cut back on the auto-tuning. I like making people sound good, but I think their normal singing voices sound just fine.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:37 pm