Twins appreciation

Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Twins appreciation - Page 23 Empty Re: Twins appreciation

Post by Thepinkbookworm on Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:28 pm

ghoul-girl wrote:
    By the way guys, I'm super grateful for this forum. It really helps me work on my antisocial-ness. You're all super nice Onion Bows
    Also, I didn't forget about the other painting I was going to do for you guys. I'm just having super art block of doom Onion Wipes Sweat, h

I look forward to this painting, and as for your anti-socialness, well, we make pretty good company, what with being surrounded by pictures of beautiful men :3 Nodding As long as your sanity is left at the door, I love how I can come and fangirl with people who also like hot guys and Ouran. Plus, I just love laughing at the insane conversations that happen on here. Thank you everyone for creating a place for us to go crazy legally Yusuke Wut
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena
    Chairman of Picture Edits

Post by Ryu Rena on Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:36 pm

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Before it got deleted, I actually went into a little rant about the female co-host. . .she just reminded me of a typical female Japanese host: cute, high-pitched voiced, giggled when no one had said anything funny or amusing. . .

In my rant I pointed out that here in the States, female radio and television hosts usually go for a "calm, cool and collective" attitude. Casual yet witty usually. Any excessive giggling or "cutesy" and naive mannerisms would be considered an embarrassment to all woman-kind. But in Japan (and Korea too) that seems to be the norm. . .and I just the feminist in me finds that a bit demeaning and sexist (and even irritating to a certain degree).

I agree with you there, I'm not the girly-girly girl myself, sure I wear heels, but I don't really put on much make-up and in my group of friends, I'm the coolest one there. They even said they wish to be just like me.
    Laid-back, easy-going and doesn't explode with emotions.

Normally I find girls with the girly attitude seriously annoying, especially in older women. I understand that you want to stay yound but at least speak with more..mannerism to show your age, you can't really stay young forever and you want people to respect you when you've reached an age where you're mature enough not to act too kid-ish.

Ah..I'm rambling there. But you get my point.

Mrs.Takagi wrote:As gorgeous as they are, I honestly think they would be at their peak of sexiness if they put on a few pounds. Especially if they decide to turn that extra weight into muscle. And if they were to dye their hair black again on top of that?? Gleaming Onion Eyes

No one will ever be able to say that they look like teenagers after that!!

Gleaming Onion Eyes Oh yeasssss~~ I completely agree. I want them to gain a few pounds, hit the gym and tone up those chest muscles! It's time for the twins to look less skinny and more dashing, the modeling company might like that.
    Cunnin Onion Idea But then they would attract attention (Manpei) and girls would swoon over them (Manpei) and they'd have to spend their time with the ladies (Manpei) and finally in the end, romance would bloom in some way or another (Manpei).
    And Shinpei will be jealous.

Plus, I don't think they will no longer be mistaken as teenagers, they will also no longer be mistaken as GIRLS...
    I don't know why my friends say that they look like girls.. Onion OTL

SariLee wrote:So here's a question for you: do you think Man and/or Shin LIKE girls who act all cutesy and whatnot?

Hmm... I'm not sure but I think not. Normally girls like those tend to be overdramatic and very explosive with their emotions. Remember that one time when they still have girlfriends ( Onion Icy Breeze ) and went that double date together, Manpei's girlfriend chastized him for not treating her to food like Shinpei does with his girlfriend?

Manpei ended the relation then and there.

So..no, I don't think they like girls who're too demanding and comparing who's the better twin or girls who doesn't really know how to think before they speak.

So we should go to Japan and present ourselves to them Gleaming Onion Eyes
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi on Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:05 am

Ah, thanks so much guys for getting where I'm coming from with this. I was actually be nervous about the response I'd get. . .I tend to ramble on about things that strike a chord with me. . . Onion Wipes Sweat, h

And going back to what Sari-chan said, I totally agree that I absolutely love Japan, and if I could magically just absorb the Japanese language and find the means to find a job and decent living quarters there, I'd kiss the gold ol' U.S of A goodbye and take up residence in Japan.
    I agree that a lot of the cultures and customs practice there are A LOT better than they are here in the States (the whole respect for others things is a major one for me.)

But regarding this whole over-feminization thing. . . Onion Breeze

I mean, Japan is a big place (population wise) and I'm sure that there are young women there who feel the same way on this matter as we do. It's just that, if Asian women are as independent as Rena-chan says they are. . .why doesn't it seem that way in the media?

You know what's making it even worse? In South Korea, variety shows actually have contests between young female idols and celebrities to see who can "Act the cutest" in front of the camera or "Make the cutest face" or "Try Your Best to Look and Behave Like You're Still 10 Years Old Because Apparently That's Just Oh-So Amusing to Watch" Rolling Eyes
    And I kid you not, the audience will literally start rolling in the isles at the site of some young female celebrity making a pouty face or winking and blowing a kiss. . . Wall ... Onion

(I'm rambling again. . .)

But anywho, I'm not sure if that's the kind of girl the twins go for or not. Like we've been saying, we really don't know too much about their personal/romantic lives or their preferences. Although Manpei did say in the Ikemen Variety Show that he doesn't like it when girls laugh too much. . . Razz

(Thank you, Manpei!! cheers )

If I could take a wild guess though, I'd think that Man would like a girl who has a personality similar to Shin's, and Shin would want a girl who reminded him a bit of Manpei Onion Whistle (Which you gotta admit, makes complete sense).

And to be honest, I think they'd be bored with a girl who was just super naive and needy and didn't think for herself, y'know? Any guy who prefers women like that must have serious issues himself, and Man and Shin don't seem like that at ALL.

I'm also cringing at the possibility that one day, their "Love-Life" secrets will finally surface and we just might find out things that we really didn't want to know Onion Sweat

Anywho, don't worry about your anti-socialness, ghoul-girl. I'm the same way actually (I think we established in the past that a lot of us on here are like that). As stated before, Manpei and I are definitely alike in the social department lol
    And I'd also like to take this time to show how much I appreciate how cool you guys are Onion Thumbs Up I've read through blogs in the past where some silly "cyber fight" ended up breaking out in the forums, and basically the users would just start swearing and bashing each other and before you know it, days and days had gone by and NO one had remained on the original topic! Onion Hypnotised It was so unncessary and so uncalled for. . .

I just appreciate the fact that we are all insane, love-struck,obsessed fangirls, and we come here for one purpose only: to fangirl in the most unhealthy ways about Manpei and Shinpei Takagi Onion Drinks Tea

Commoner

Post by ghoul-girl on Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:11 am

Thepinkbookworm wrote:
    I look forward to this painting, and as for your anti-socialness, well, we make pretty good company, what with being surrounded by pictures of beautiful men :3 Nodding As long as your sanity is left at the door, I love how I can come and fangirl with people who also like hot guys and Ouran. Plus, I just love laughing at the insane conversations that happen on here. Thank you everyone for creating a place for us to go crazy legally Yusuke Wut
    Definitely Onion Thumbs Up

Ryu Rena wrote:
    Mrs.Takagi wrote:As gorgeous as they are, I honestly think they would be at their peak of sexiness if they put on a few pounds. Especially if they decide to turn that extra weight into muscle. And if they were to dye their hair black again on top of that?? Gleaming Onion Eyes
    No one will ever be able to say that they look like teenagers after that!!

Gleaming Onion Eyes Oh yeasssss~~ I completely agree. I want them to gain a few pounds, hit the gym and tone up those chest muscles! It's time for the twins to look less skinny and more dashing, the modeling company might like that.
    Cunnin Onion Idea But then they would attract attention (Manpei) and girls would swoon over them (Manpei) and they'd have to spend their time with the ladies (Manpei) and finally in the end, romance would bloom in some way or another (Manpei).

Plus, I don't think they will no longer be mistaken as teenagers, they will also no longer be mistaken as GIRLS...
    I don't know why my friends say that they look like girls.. Onion OTL
    Laughing Haha, I guess it makes me weird, but I don't think I'd like that as much as you guys. I tend to be into the skinny slightly feminine type, which my boyfriend makes fun of me for Headesk Sweatdrop

Mrs.Takagi wrote:
    Anywho, don't worry about your anti-socialness, ghoul-girl. I'm the same way actually (I think we established in the past that a lot of us on here are like that). As stated before, Manpei and I are definitely alike in the social department lol
    And I'd also like to take this time to show how much I appreciate how cool you guys are Onion Thumbs Up I've read through blogs in the past where some silly "cyber fight" ended up breaking out in the forums, and basically the users would just start swearing and bashing each other and before you know it, days and days had gone by and NO one had remained on the original topic! Onion Hypnotised It was so unncessary and so uncalled for. . .

I just appreciate the fact that we are all insane, love-struck,obsessed fangirls, and we come here for one purpose only: to fangirl in the most unhealthy ways about Manpei and Shinpei Takagi Onion Drinks Tea
    Thanks so much Hug You guys are awesome! Onion Thumbs Up being an insane love-struck obsessed fangirl is the only way to be Onion Laugh Gleaming Onion Eyes
    Seriously though, I really wish we could meet them and show them how much we care about them and adore them Wooby Onion Eyes

enggrrl
    enggrrl
    Renge-taku

Post by enggrrl on Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:31 am

I apologize for this post, as it will be slightly off topic, as it's not really about the twins, however I just wanted to make a couple of observations about the other stuff that's been said.

1) It's fairly easy to live in Japan without knowing Japanese. The hardest part is grocery shopping when you can't read the labels. Otherwise, everyone is really helpful and most stuff for travelling is signed in English. (at least where I've lived). And if you have a post secondary, getting a job as an english teacher (either in a school as an ALT or as a cram school teacher) is rather easy.

2) The cute thing. I used to work for an English cram school, and the staff would answer the phone in a much higher voice than her natural speaking voice. I asked her why, and she said that the company says to do it because it's 'cuter'. However, last September I was a judge at a speech contest, and the girl who should have won 2nd because her speech was very natural didn't win because the other two judges (who were males) thought her voice was annoying, since it was in that "cutsey" tone. Mind you they were both men who'd taught English, and had been out of Japan.

Please return to your regularly scheduled fangirling!
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena on Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:49 am

I shall post in a long post! But I hope it won't suddenly magically disappear... Alright, first off;

Mrs.Takagi wrote:And going back to what Sari-chan said, I totally agree that I absolutely love Japan, and if I could magically just absorb the Japanese language and find the means to find a job and decent living quarters there, I'd kiss the gold ol' U.S of A goodbye and take up residence in Japan.
    I agree that a lot of the cultures and customs practice there are A LOT better than they are here in the States (the whole respect for others things is a major one for me.)

I too love Japan more than any other country in this world. I hope that once I've entered college, got my degree and start off my internship in medical, I could at least be stationed in Japan for a short while, just to know how it feels like living there. Since Japan doesn't really thrive in medical facilities, I should give it my best shot.
    And of course I'd say 'sayonara' to my country anyday if I were to permanently stay in Japan. The economy here starts to get a little rough and the people are starting to loose their formality. Which is why I felt like moving to a place where people are still respecting others rather than enduring everything silently.

Mrs.Takagi wrote:I mean, Japan is a big place (population wise) and I'm sure that there are young women there who feel the same way on this matter as we do. It's just that, if Asian women are as independent as Rena-chan says they are. . .why doesn't it seem that way in the media?

Oh no, I didn't mean all Asian women are independent. Normally only the high-class women or the ones who doesn't want to/like to cling on others for survival are independent. Most of the Asian women are still depending on guys, but seeing the generation now, more and more women are on their own.

Some only married to bear children and continuing the generation. Well, giving the world's men to women ratio now is 1:2, you can clearly see why women tends to live alone nowadays. When I read a survey few months ago, these women says that being in love and married to a guy can cause quite the trouble, you'll never know when they'll turn their back on you to search for more women. So, living on their own is better than with a man who leeches off them.

Mrs.Takagi wrote:But anywho, I'm not sure if that's the kind of girl the twins go for or not. Like we've been saying, we really don't know too much about their personal/romantic lives or their preferences. Although Manpei did say in the Ikemen Variety Show that he doesn't like it when girls laugh too much. . . Razz

(Thank you, Manpei!! cheers )

I wonder why they never mentioned anything about their favourite type of girls.. Cunnin Onion Idea I believe they only need each other because well..they're perfect together!! And thank you Manpei for saying that!! Let's write it down so that we won't forget what other type of girls these two prefer. Wait a sec..I remembered Shin said that he mostly like the girls Manpei liked. So that means..Shin also doesn't like girls who laugh too much. Hmmm....we need to get them to cough out more information about their love life.

Mrs.Takagi wrote:I just appreciate the fact that we are all insane, love-struck,obsessed fangirls, and we come here for one purpose only: to fangirl in the most unhealthy ways about Manpei and Shinpei Takagi

Lol, most unhealthy way? Onion Laugh Senpai..we're completely NUTS over our little Twinpeis. Whenever I see a delicious looking picture featuring one or both of them, I'd start squealing and laughing and shrieking like crazy. I can't even concentrate on my homework because whenever I see the word 'man' or 'shin' in my work, I'll go ballistic and start to go 'KYAA~'

I'm not kidding... Suspect

ghoul-girl wrote:Seriously though, I really wish we could meet them and show them how much we care about them and adore them Wooby Onion Eyes

Don't you worry about that. I've already asked my friend to post their pictures I've been editing to their blog with regards from all of us. I just hope they noticed the pictures and know how much we really love them. Suddenly...I'm feeling nervous... Onion Hypnotised

On a completely random note, I went to the twins' FB profile and noticed that 80% of their mobile uploads consists of food.... Headesk Sweatdrop And of course, most of them are from Shinpei. I guess Manpei stole his food so much, Shinpei either decide to eat them secretly or buy twice as much so that he won't run out of food when Manpei went for his 'Shinpei's daily food hunt'.

These two are so adorable together, I can just make a life size plushie out of them. Onion Love
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena on Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:39 pm

Minna~~ Onion Daydreaming Shin-chan updated but...it's really tough for me to translate it. All I got was that he was with the cast of the Ouran live action, and he also said something about a variety talk. Oh yeah, he also said that he's hit 5K likes in facebook, so now he's targeting 10K. Razz Ah Shin-chan..you always set a goal to improve yourself, that's what we love about you Hug .

And he wrote 'lol'. Shocked 'LOL'...he actually wrote it. Well, considering it's Shinpei, there's nothing to be surprised about there. Razz
    And sadly, I won't be here until next saturday because I have a wedding to attend to. And it's on the day where the movie will come out so..so.. Onion Runs Away But then again, I would have to wait MONTHS until the subs come out. And I wonder where I'll be able to watch it in the internet. If any of you ladies know, please tell me..

And since I haven't done any nice picture edits lately...

Twins appreciation - Page 23 Only_o10

I burst out laughing when I put in Shin's picture. Clearly I'm not in the state of a right mind when I did this, because I WANT THEM TO LOOK AT EACH OTHER LIKE THIS!!! Onion Anger Okay..I'm cool now.. I find this rather sweet..don't you?
    EllyGaara
    EllyGaara
    Commoner

Twins appreciation - Page 23 Empty Greetings!

Post by EllyGaara on Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:31 pm

Hi minna-san!

I'm Elly *fictitious name ^w^ *!
    Nice to me you all! I've been here since the start of the year but never decided to post here!I just COMPLETELY LOVE this forum!!,everyone here and ofcourse the TWINS!!! Onion Starry Eyes Onion Love Eyes Onion Daydreaming Onion Love Onion Nosebleed
    I specially love this forum since its the very reason why i love the twins soooo much n i'm such a HUGE fangirl of them!! Onion XD
    SO from now on,Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu! Onion Bows Wooby Onion Eyes

P.S. i honestly don't understand why it took me sooooooo long to finally decide to post here.. Headesk Sweatdrop Onion Wipes Sweat, h Onion Cursed/Down
    SariLee
    SariLee
    Host Club Member

Twins appreciation - Page 23 Empty Re: Twins Appreciation

Post by SariLee on Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:38 pm

Welcome EllyGaara! (are you a Naruto fan too, by chance? Cunnin Onion Idea ) Since you've been here for a while, you probably already know how crazy we can get.... Onion OTL So I don't have to warn you! Please enjoy the excessive fangirling.

Rena-chan, your edit is amazing as usual! As for Shinpei saying "LOL" in his blog...oh Shinpei...but do you remember that picture of him wearing the shirt that said "LOL WTF"? I still wonder if he knows he just what that means...Also, I'm pretty sure "LOL" has become a worldwide phrase, because that's not the first time I've seen it used outside of an English speaking country. But it's still so cute that he did it!

Only a little bit longer until the Ouran movie!!! Triumphant Tamaki Rena, chances are the first place it will become available online with subs is dramacrazy.net...a wonderful, wonderful site! I'm so freaking excited for this movie! I have a feeling this forum will go CRAZY with posts once it finally comes out!
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm on Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:33 pm

Mrs.Takagi wrote:I just appreciate the fact that we are all insane, love-struck,obsessed fangirls, and we come here for one purpose only: to fangirl in the most unhealthy ways about Manpei and Shinpei Takagi Onion Drinks Tea
    Amen Mrs. Takagi! I love that as well. This site is fun, weird, and full of lots of fun stuff about Ouran and its actors.

Ryu Rena wrote:

So we should go to Japan and present ourselves to them Gleaming Onion Eyes

I take it that you like Manpei? Laughing

Plus, I totally agree with the presenting ourselves to them. But I think we should 'present' ourselves to them by flying to Japan, sneaking into their apartment(and rob their closet of mickey mouse underwear, leopard print shorts, and white v-necks), surprise them with chloroform, then fly back to Japan with them hidden in our suitcases, then hide them away in a super fancy beach house somewhere. Or a cabin in the woods far from people. And then, once they wake up, we present them a beautiful breakfast(and our beautiful selves), and convince them to marry us.

Who's with me?! cheers
    SariLee
    SariLee
    Host Club Member

Post by SariLee on Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:20 pm

Thepinkbookworm wrote:
    Plus, I totally agree with the presenting ourselves to them. But I think we should 'present' ourselves to them by flying to Japan, sneaking into their apartment(and rob their closet of mickey mouse underwear, leopard print shorts, and white v-necks), surprise them with chloroform, then fly back to Japan with them hidden in our suitcases, then hide them away in a super fancy beach house somewhere. Or a cabin in the woods far from people. And then, once they wake up, we present them a beautiful breakfast(and our beautiful selves), and convince them to marry us.

Who's with me?! cheers

Now THIS is the very definition of "crazy fangirl".

....but seriously, if we do this, I call dibs on Shinpei. Cunning Onion
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm on Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:29 pm

Hey, I just like to be creative in my thinking Smile And you may have to stake that dib early in the 'presenting' in order to have an claim to him Onion Laugh

And I blame this weird plan on all of you. With all of your gorgeous pictures of hot Asian men, and your weird fantasies and observations about them, I dream up kidnaping plans. Just saying. This is all your fault. Thank you :3 Nodding
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena on Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:59 pm

cheers WELCOME ELLY-CHAN!! Considering we're the same age, I shall call you that, you wouldn't mind right? I hope you're ready to be part of this insane, crazy, totally obsessed group of fangirls because once you're hooked to this, you're hooked for life... Cunning Onion

SariLee wrote:Rena, chances are the first place it will become available online with subs is dramacrazy.net...a wonderful, wonderful site! I'm so freaking excited for this movie! I have a feeling this forum will go CRAZY with posts once it finally comes out!

Thanks, I guess my hormones were a little high that time, and thank you for telling me!! I'll go and check it everyday once the movie is released. And I don't care if it has a part 1 or part 2 etc etc..I shall watch it like the insanely obsessed fangirl I am. And yes, this forum will either implode or explode because of the movie.
    Watch out people, the fangirling is on its way!!

Even I'm feeling the excited buzz right now.

Thepinkbookworm wrote:I take it that you like Manpei? Laughing

Who's with me?! cheers

Not...true..somewhat. Embarassed I like both boys but I do agree that Manpei looks like a sultry, hungry cat with those eyes of his. For me, I tell them apart by their manliness, Manpei's got that 'manly' look, Shinpei has that adorable, baby look that makes me wanna SQUEEEEEZZZEEE him up and snuggle him until he can't breathe! Hug Lol, you can clearly tell how nuts I am, right?

AND I AGREE!! cheers Those two need to know exactly who're in love with them right now. But I wouldn't mind if they don't marry if, we'll make them marry each other instead. That oh so delicious and awesome feeling when we see them almost kissing... Gleaming Onion Eyes
    It would be the love story of a lifetime! Better than Twilight (again, sorry any Twilight fans..)

SariLee wrote:....but seriously, if we do this, I call dibs on Shinpei. Cunning Onion

I'D GO FOR MANPEI!! But in 3 months (give or take a few), I know I'll go back to Shinpei because I kept jumping back and forth between these two. It's so hard to choose one from two beautiful, amazing, talented pair of twins.

Thepinkbookworm wrote:And I blame this weird plan on all of you. With all of your gorgeous pictures of hot Asian men, and your weird fantasies and observations about them, I dream up kidnaping plans. Just saying. This is all your fault. Thank you :3 Nodding

Lol, don't you also contribute to said weird plan? And don't tell me you don't have fantasies of your own on what you would do to the twins say you're...alone together??? Cunnin Onion Idea Cunning Onion
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi on Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:38 am

Wassup!! cheers

I'm kinda hyper even though it's my bedtime right now. . . bounce

As usual, there's so much I wanna say and so little time.

Well first off, WELCOME ELLY-CHAN!!! Hug

Nothing like another professionally crazed fan, I always say Smile Thanks for following us this whole time! Please feel free to add on your comments and opinions as much as you like!

I'm curious. . .do you have a favorite twin yet, or are you torn between the two as well?

I'm sure this place will definitely explode with Twinpei love after the movie debuts in a few days.
    The subs will probably take a few months to come out, but I'm sure photoshoots form the movie will be out sooner than that, and I'm following the blogs of a few English speaking Ouran/Takagi fans who live in Japan who said they'll definitely be seeing the movie when it comes out, so helpfully they'll help us out too!

Ryu Rena wrote:On a completely random note, I went to the twins' FB profile and noticed that 80% of their mobile uploads consists of food....

OMG, you noticed that too, Rena-chan?? Seriously, I didn't realize how many food related pictures they had until at one point I realized that I had gone through nearly 5 pages of pictures, but only a handful actually had one or both of the twins in it.
    And if it wasn't pictures of food, it was pictures of the most random things. . . Rolling Eyes

I thought to myself "With all these photos of the food they've eaten, you'd think that they'd both be a bit heavier instead of having the weight of a dining room chair:suspect: "

And as usual Rena-chan, your photo edit is absolute perfection! (But you really didn't need us to tell you that, right?)
    Oh I LOVE that picture of Shin-chan. . .just so happy and cute and innocent looking. . .I JUST WANNA KISS HIM!!! Onion Kiss

Oh, and speaking of kissing, my sister pointed out something to me the other day that I just now started paying attention to. . .

Sis:"Have you ever noticed how a lot of Japanese guys have thick lips?"
    Me: "Say what? Neutral "

But it didn't take me long to realize that she had a point lol I think on some level I noticed it, but didn't give it much deeper thought. Perfect examples would be Manpei and Shinpei, Koji Seto, and Yusuke Yamamoto (who at this point has THE thickest lips I've ever seen on a Japanese man affraid)
    There's a few others too, but those are the first ones for me that come to mind.

I don't know why, but I seriously think that guys with fuller lips are SOOO attractive Onion Love Eyes Mmmmm. . .thick pouty lips, nuthin' wrong with those (Right, Shinpei?)

Twins appreciation - Page 23 Shinpe20

Also!

I found some interesting pictures online today that I wanted to share.

This first group is from that drama that the twins starred in last year that I CANNOT find anywhere online and it's making me so mad I feel like I could chew bricks called "Handsome Thief".

Twins appreciation - Page 23 Bangai10 Twins appreciation - Page 23 01_2-a10

Twins appreciation - Page 23 Bangai11 Twins appreciation - Page 23 02_2-a10

These are photos of our boys and their good buddy/fellow Stardust talent, Jutta Yuki.(I also refer to him as "Shinpei's ex-lover" since he and Jutta were together a lot when Man and Shin were living apart lol)

The picture is a bit 'old' as you can tell by the quality (around 2007), but it looks like they're having WAY too much fun. . .lol

Twins appreciation - Page 23 Img20059 Twins appreciation - Page 23 Image114

And this last one comes from ichigo-kurimu on tumblr. This is Manpei from the movie that he's appearing in soon. Apparently his character's name is Kazuki Komagata. I'm not sure what the name of the movie is right now. . .

Twins appreciation - Page 23 Tumblr66

One last thing!

One again I am honoring my duties as a crazed, stalker-like fangirl and waking up at the crack of dawn to see Man and Shin on this TV program.

[Note to self: Life-Get one Wall ... Onion]

I don't know if it's just a talk show or a variety show or what but I will be giving a full report on what happens later on when I get a break at school.
    And since I'll only be able to understand about 2% of the dialouge, I'm sure I'll be mostly commenting on how cute they looked and any other charming expressions or actions they engage in Onion Drinks Tea

Oh yeah, today is White Day isn't it?

Is anyone giving chocolates today?

I bet the twins get tons of candy. . .

#1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi on Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:59 am

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH

MMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

GOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDNNNNNNNNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Onion Sweat Onion Sweat Onion Sweat

I am seriously shaking right now. . . . .I can hardly type.

I don't even know where to begin with this. . . . .

My mind is frozen solid. . . . Onion Icy Breeze

I guess I'll just start from the beginiing. . . .

First off, Keyhole TV chooses today (TODAY!!!!) to decide to be all choppy and disagreeable. . .I had so much trouble watching the program today. And it is nothing less than tragic because

1) It's never given me this much trouble before and

2) Something very crucial happened on the TV program I watched

So I'm watching this variety show that the twins guest starred on (no less than 15 minutes ago), and they're sitting there in their Ouran uniforms looking as cute as ever. And I'm thinking that maybe they're just going to be interviewed and asked a few questions about themselves and the Ouran movie.

I couldn't have been more wrong. . .

Nothing could have prepared me for this. . . Onion Cursed/Down

Basically, prior to filming for this show, apparently a camera crew was given the "okay" to follow the twins to their hometown of Nagoya.

First they just went around showing different famous landmarks and places in Nagoya which was pretty cool. And then. . .

Onion OTL

Then the camera goes up to this huge Western style building with large iron gates and it actually looks like a big, fancy hotel. . .and at this point, it suddenly dawns on me that the building looks very familiar. . .

The camera suddenly pans over to a doorbell/intercom that was the letters 'TAKAGI' engraved over it.

The iron gates are opened, and the twins (looking drop dead gorgeous) walk out and welcome the crew.

Then I realize. . .the huge, fancy looking building is NOT a hotel. . . .Onion Icy Breeze

That's right. . .

IT'S THE TAKAGI FAMILY RESIDENCE!!!! Onion Outrage

The very house that the twins lived at before moving to Tokyo and frequently visit when they have breaks. Our boys. . .Manpei and Shinpei. . .lived in not a house, but a mansion. . . Dead Onion

So all those suspicions we had before. . .on why they dress so well, and noticing that when they take pictures inside their parents house, that the rooms look unusually large and the items look particularly pricey, or how they were able to afford that huge apartment they currently share, or why and how their family has so many freaking dogs. . .we most definitely have our answer now. . .

Keyhole kept freezing and stalling and I could seriously just cry because I know I missed out on a lot of what was filmed, but yeah, that house is freaking huge.
    For anyone who has ever watched "MTV Cribs" this looked EXACTLY like that.

For a minute I was just LITTLE doubtful that it was actually their house, but as the twins walked around and gave a tour of the lovely home. . .I instantly recognized the rooms from the pictures I've seen in their blogs: huge fire places, huge kitchen and living room, high ceilings, a bunch of elaborate water fountains outside in the courtyard (A COURTYARD!!!!), giant flat screen TV's, expensive pieces of art and the twins even showed the room that they shared before they moved to Tokyo. . . .oh yeah, and did I mention the 3 luxury cars that were parked inside the attached garage. . .?

It was just amazing. . .I literally just kept saying "Oh my God. . . .OH MY GOD!! OH. . . MY. . .GOD!!!!"

So yeah, they gave a tour of this ridiculously huge mansion (I missed a lot of it because of the crappy connection) but yeah, basically the Takagi family is apparently extremely wealthy, as we thought.

Jeez, no wonder they love going home so much!!! Headesk Sweatdrop

I sincerly hope that these episodes are put online and available for viewing later, because this is truly something you'd have to see to believe.

I can't imagine how the twins would have any trouble portraying filthy rich characters on Ouran. . .they ARE filthy rich!

To be fair though, the twins really don't seem to be spoiled or "snooty" based on their family's wealth. And they actually seemed kind of shy and hesitant to show the cameras the Takagi home.

Yeah, I'm still in total and complete shock. . .and I STILL can't believe that of all the times I watched Keyhole with no problem, it chose TODAY to mess up. . . Onion Attacked by Te

Ah well, the show just ended and they didn't interview the twins anymore, and I have to get ready for school now anyway so. . .I'm dying to hear everyone's questions and comments. . .I'll be back later.

*To myself "I seriously thought that place was a hotel. . . ." Rain on My Parade *

Host Club Member

Post by setolove on Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:13 am

OTL I know how you feel!!!!
    Well actually, when they were talking at the beginning they did say something about rich or very well of people. XDDDDD So I knew they were going to talk about how they have plenty of money but........I wasn't expecting the tour!!!! *DIES*
    Their parent's house is even bigger than what I imagined!!!! *shocked* And I already thought it was a pretty nice house but WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!! Onion OTL

lol and then when they showed their room, the person talking said something about their room looking like a hotel room. ROFL!!!! It just looks soooooooooo fancy!!! 8D And then they showed the guest room and said how that one too looks like a fancy hotel room.....which made me think.........if they can afford to have a guest room or maybe even guest rooms.......manpei and shinpei could have had their own rooms.........NOT THAT I'M COMPLAINING THOUGH! XD
    Just giving it a thought lol

I wish they can give a tour of their own apartment......

And yeah.....keyhole was extra choppy today. >______<
    It's probably because of the earthquake that occured pretty close to when the program started airing. D:
    Like right now, it's working a bit better........though right now they are talking about other people.......*FAILS*

lol but REALLY THOUGH, THIS NEEDS TO SOMEHOW RECORDED AND SHARED!!! I want to see it in high quality!!!!!

I think they also said something about having their own bathroom in their room and they showed it but keyhole froze on me! OTL I think it was a shower but I'm not sure...........;______;

There are some other parts that are actually really interesting but with this choppy keyhole, I can't listen very well. OTL Of course it's not like I would understand much anyway.

lol btw, I woke up my parents from all my fangirling. XDDDDDDDDD
    eva_lee
    eva_lee
    Commoner

Post by eva_lee on Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:06 pm

*Crawls out of homework abyss to read thread*

Holy hell I missed so much!! Onion T_T Don\'t Go Theres so much I want to talk about but I don't have time. I had to break from homework to marvel at these pics I saw on Ichigo Kurimu's tumblr just now of this mansion you guys speak of. I know we've all speculated that the twins come from a well off family or must be loaded but look. at. this. house. :
    Spoiler:

Twins appreciation - Page 23 Tumblr_m0vmwhlT341r0hl8do2_500

Twins appreciation - Page 23 Tumblr_m0vmwhlT341r0hl8do3_500

Twins appreciation - Page 23 Tumblr_m0vmwhlT341r0hl8do4_500

And because it looks like Shin is adorably sideeyeing his brother:

Twins appreciation - Page 23 Tumblr_m0vmwhlT341r0hl8do1_500

Maybe I'm just really naive, but for some reason I didn't think well off would mean that well off, although the ballin' jeep in their driveway should have given me some indication. On the other hand now my imagination has a fully worked out floorplan for where my twinpei fantasies should take place Onion Laugh

AND AND Welcome Elly-chan!! I'm new myself but it's really fun here and I hope you have fun!
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi on Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:48 pm

eva_lee wrote:*Crawls out of homework abyss to read thread*

Holy hell I missed so much!! Onion T_T Don\'t Go Theres so much I want to talk about but I don't have time. I had to break from homework to marvel at these pics I saw on Ichigo Kurimu's tumblr just now of this mansion you guys speak of. I know we've all speculated that the twins come from a well off family or must be loaded but look. at. this. house. :
    Spoiler:

Twins appreciation - Page 23 Tumblr_m0vmwhlT341r0hl8do2_500

Twins appreciation - Page 23 Tumblr_m0vmwhlT341r0hl8do3_500

Twins appreciation - Page 23 Tumblr_m0vmwhlT341r0hl8do4_500

And because it looks like Shin is adorably sideeyeing his brother:

Twins appreciation - Page 23 Tumblr_m0vmwhlT341r0hl8do1_500

Maybe I'm just really naive, but for some reason I didn't think well off would mean that well off, although the ballin' jeep in their driveway should have given me some indication. On the other hand now my imagination has a fully worked out floorplan for where my twinpei fantasies should take place Onion Laugh

AND AND Welcome Elly-chan!! I'm new myself but it's really fun here and I hope you have fun!

Thanks for the photos Eva-chan! (although there was a lot more where that came from, trust me. . .)

I am just absolutely astounded right now. . . .

I mean, did the Takagi's invent popcorn or something???

Are their parents VP's for a major company in Japan??

I can totally understand why the twins would want to keep that bit of info on the hush-hush but seriously. . . .I just had NO idea that they were THAT loaded Headesk Sweatdrop

Earlier after the TV program ended and I regained some of my composure. . .I just started thinking about how amazing it is that the twins chose the profession that they are in.

They could've went to college (especially since college education in Japan is free), or even just not do anything at all, but they chose to go off on their own and become actors.

And they're GOOD actors at that!

It really makes me wonder if there is a deeper reason why they chose to move to Tokyo. And when to add the fact that they're just so down to earth and modest. . .something just doesn't add up for me. . .

Does anyone else feel like that?

Anyway, the twins just uploaded this on their FB page. . .

Spoiler:
    Twins appreciation - Page 23 110

Somebody's happy that their FB page has reached the 5,000 'likes' mark. Onion Laugh (I think that's Shin, but it's hard to tell)

Could they be any sillier? Razz

The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm on Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:02 pm

Wow. I leave for one day... You're right, Mrs. Takagi, their home is...just..... Onion Sweat That tub was HUGE, and their living room is super fancy. I really want to see pictures of the whole get up, especially of their room Cunning Onion

I agree with your all's observations about the possibility of Man/Shin wanting to move to Tokyo to perhaps get some space from the family. Maybe they felt a bit of rebellion against all the money that their family had that could have put them in any career in the world. I mean, as the youngest of a large family, they probably wanted to break the mold and do something completely on their own. And acting would be something that money would not be able to move up(too much). Although, now that they seem to go home every weekend, I think that they probably got over their rebellion and now just like to hang with their family. They did prove they could be terrific actors, so maybe now they can go home with confidence(didn't I read that Shinpei's dad made him nervous? Maybe they wanted to prove to him they could do things on their own).

Wow, that was a little bit of a rant. But, just my thoughts. Although, I do want to know what their family does for a living. And who are their siblings? I hear the twins come from a family of 8 kids, so who the heck are the rest of the them? Alas, they probably want to keep that sort of thing private. But still! I find it fascinating to find out random things about these two.

They are like a multi-layer cake: the more you cut through, the more deliciousness you discover! Or was that just random analogy? I REGRET NOTHING

Oh, and welcome EllyGaara! I hope that you enjoy your time with us fellow fangirls cheers
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi on Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:24 pm

I've got lots of stuff to say. . .but I'm going out to eat in a bit, so I'll just post these up real quick Surprised

Twins appreciation - Page 23 Tumblr67

Twins appreciation - Page 23 Benz10
    from ichigo-kurimu on tumblr

Host Club Member

Post by SariLee on Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:54 pm

Is it pathetic that the first thing I thought when I saw those pictures was: "I want to take a bath in that tub with the twins!" I mean, holy crap that house is HUGE. I always had a feeling their parents were on the richer side, but I didn't know they were THAT well off.

But I agree with everyone. The twins really don't have that "rich kid" mentality. They seem pretty independent. My guess is that they relied on their parents a bit to get to Tokyo, but once they started acting, they wanted to do it all on their own. At least, it sounds like them to me.

Now I want to see that video SO. BAD. Onion To Kill
    ghoul-girl
    ghoul-girl
    Commoner

Post by ghoul-girl on Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:35 pm

Onion Cursed/Down guuuuys, i missed it. I slept in like 20 minutes and figured it wouldn't be a big deal cuz it was a long show. Onion Tantrum I watched the whole thing except the most important part! I can't believe it! Onion Stress Load I hope there's a video somewhere. But I'm super grateful for those pictures.

SariLee wrote:Is it pathetic that the first thing I thought when I saw those pictures was: "I want to take a bath in that tub with the twins!" I mean, holy crap that house is HUGE. I always had a feeling their parents were on the richer side, but I didn't know they were THAT well off.

But I agree with everyone. The twins really don't have that "rich kid" mentality. They seem pretty independent. My guess is that they relied on their parents a bit to get to Tokyo, but once they started acting, they wanted to do it all on their own. At least, it sounds like them to me.

Now I want to see that video SO. BAD. Onion To Kill

For some reason I did kinda figure their parents house was like that. And I agree too, that they don't really seem to have that "rich kid" mentality. They're so humble and it really seems like they wanted to make it on their own. It really gives me respect for those two.
    EllyGaara
    EllyGaara
    Commoner

Post by EllyGaara on Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:39 pm

Minna! Thanks for your warm welcome! Onion Starry Eyes Onion Love Onion Daydreaming Onion Skipping
    *sigh*i have sooooooo much to tell,but right now i dont have much time (got to head to school Corner of Woe ) and yesterday i was soo busy with school n tuition,i had time only to read the previous posts i've missed Onion Cursed/Down
    Anyway!I'll be back after 8hr hours and take my time to answer your questions and talk about everything!! Onion Skipping Onion Laugh
    And btw Ryu Rena *and everyone also*,ofcourse you can call me Elly-chan!! Onion Blush Onion Skipping I just LOVE it! i find it so cute! Onion Starry Eyes

Everyone,see u later! Onion Drinks Tea
    ghoul-girl
    ghoul-girl
    Commoner

Post by ghoul-girl on Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:59 pm

EllyGaara wrote:Hi minna-san!

I'm Elly *fictitious name ^w^ *!
    Nice to me you all! I've been here since the start of the year but never decided to post here!I just COMPLETELY LOVE this forum!!,everyone here and ofcourse the TWINS!!!
    I specially love this forum since its the very reason why i love the twins soooo much n i'm such a HUGE fangirl of them!!
    SO from now on,Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu!

P.S. i honestly don't understand why it took me sooooooo long to finally decide to post here..

Oh, I knew I forgot something! Welcome Elly! Let's fangirl over these wonderful twins together Onion Skipping
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi on Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:55 am

Yo!

Okay so, from what I understand, ichigo-kurimu on tumblr said that she would be posting up pictures from the TV program yesterday that she took with her camera. So that should satisfy our curiousity at least a little bit. . .

In my own crazed way, I'm going to keep checking around online, just it case some beautiful soul DID upload the show online somewhere; if the video somehow does magically turn up, there most likely won't be any subtitles, but in all honesty, I think the visual aspects will speak for themselves lol

Oh yeah, and apparently out of the 3 or 4 cars the Takagi's own, the twins are only allowed to drive ONE of the cars. . . I believe it was Shinpei who said that he gets nervous while driving. . .he was probably talking about that particular car. . .Shocked (Manpei was the one who said being in front of their dad made him nervous).
    And also their dad has one car he drives for leisure and another car that he drives to work. . .

With all due respect Takagi-san. . .WHAT THE @#%! DO YOU DO???!! Onion Outrage

I know it's none of my beeswax whatsoever, but that question has been wrecking my brain all day! Onion Anger

Ha, just I thought of another little indicator in the past that kind of led me to believe our boys were from the upper-class. . .the way they cross their legs almost ALL the time when they sit down.

Very gentlemen like. . .certain not something that "commoner" men do, ne? Cunnin Onion Idea
    And some part of me always felt like Man and Shin carried themselves almost like princes. . .especially Manpei Razz

It also explains that "shoe fetish" they have. . .lol

Even when they were giving the tour, they just seemed really modest and humble about everything, like they weren't trying to show off. Here in the States on MTV Cribs, celebs just seem so arrogant about what they have and just make a ridiculously big deal about it. . . Rolling Eyes (Which is why I stopped watching that show a long time ago).

But I seriously love them even more now (if such a thing is possible). I agree with you guys that they probably "rebeled" at some point and maybe wanted to prove that they could accomplish something on their own. I'm definitely thinking that their parents helped pay for them to move to Tokyo when they first started out.

I also wish that the twins would give a tour of their own apartment!! Very Happy The interior also looks quite spacious and it looks like there's a bunch of rooms as well. Korean celebrities often give tours of their homes on variety shows, no matter how elegant or modest. I wonder if they have seperate bathrooms?

Ugh, I wish we could somehow just magically translate all of their blogs, because I'm almost 100% sure that a lot of the answers to these questions we have about them are hidden in their blog entries. T_T

Oh Man-chan. . .Shin-chan. . .my pretty little rich boys. . . Onion Daydreaming

I don't care how much money their family has, it doesn't change my opinion about them at all. Hug I just think I've gained a bit more respect and admiration for them.

I just hope that once I get married to either one or both of them, that they don't make MY parents pay for the wedding. . . Onion T_T

Come on boys, let's me fair about this!!

OURAN MOVIE IN TWO DAYS!!!!!!! Onion XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Update: OMG, I FOUND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I FOUND THE VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*screams into her pillow for 20 minutes straight*

Oh my God, I'm trembling right now!!!!

I literally just looked it up right after I sent that last post, and it was the FIRST one that came up!!!!!!!!!!! Onion XD

Oh please, please, PLEASE I hope this link works for you guys (it's the Chinese video site again)

Please try it and let me know if it works for you. I'm going to watch it right now. I've got my giant teddy bear right next to me for hugging and screaming into.

Initiate psycho fangirling. . . NOW!

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzY2MDA4MjQw.html]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:44 am