Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+22
EllyGaara
enggrrl
Reina
eva_lee
sahelli
Thepinkbookworm
Gemini Rose
MangaMistrezz
Isidarnipples
devitto
ghoul-girl
seidooreiki
Cinnamonipples
setolove
arthoniel
Minzgruen
Ryu Rena
vegacerezo
Mrs.Takagi
jade
SariLee
NickyTakagi
26 posters

Twins appreciation

SariLee
    SariLee
    Host Club Member

Twins appreciation - Page 20 Empty Re: Twins appreciation

Post by SariLee Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:30 am

Welcome back Rena-chan! I was wondering where you went! Onion Love

Eva, thank you SO much for posting that! It's so funny to see how the director feels about our twinpeis! Although I'm not so sure about one thing. When he said Manpei was outgoing and talkative and Shinpei was stoic...I always thought that was the other way around.

I am extremely tired so one more thing before I go to bed...you remember that video I promised back in January? ....Well I scrapped it Corner of Woe It was getting really frustrating because my Ouran videos were too high quality for Sony Vegas and they wouldn't show up while editing so...I made another video instead, focused solely on our boys! I heard the song and thought that it fit the two very well, especially considering how Shinpei got Manpei to join him in acting, so enjoy!

(By the way, my original Ouran vid was going to be to "Sexy and I Know It" by LMFAO, mostly just because I can't believe no one's done it yet. I'll go back to it later...probably.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0TEtw_0KPc&feature=plcp&context=C32b2b01UDOEgsToPDskJZ4DqMyu2XDVRszwLfvuP2

Good night, everybody! Onion Sleepy Time

Last edited by SariLee on Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Can't get the freakin' video to show up)
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:37 am

Kobanwa!! (It's evening where I am Smile )

Ah, as usual, so much to say and so little time. . .

Rena-chan!!! Hug

I've missed you this pass week or so! Sorry to hear that you've been so tied down by school lately.
    It sucks when school/work/life gets in the way of intense fangirling. . . Onion OTL

But Rena-chan, your photo edits are awesome!!!! (As usual) Onion Thumbs Up

And to Eva-chan, thanks for posting up the blog entry from the Ouran director. I've been waiting impatiently patiently for the entry when he talked about the twins!

Although. . .I must admit that I was a bit confused by some of the things he said. . . Neutral

Like. . .

"ShinMan will sometimes synchronize but in reality they are completely different people. Manpei is very sociable while Shinpei is very stoic."

I'm sorry but. . .didn't the rest of us establish on here MONTHS ago that it was SHINPEI who was the sociable one and MANPEI was the stoic-type?
    Did the director make a mistake or have the twins switched personalities?? Onion Sweat

And also. . .

"But if you really wanted a reason, the thing that left an impression was their eyes. Shinpei’s eyes were more piercing and strong while I felt so much kindness in Manpei’s eyes."

Now this one just may be me personally, but I kind of felt like the director got it backwards on this one too. I always felt that Manpei's eyes were the strong and piercing ones (which is why I always go crazy when he takes those close up pictures of his face Wooby Onion Eyes ) While Shinpei's eyes seem soft and kind. . .to me Shin's eyes always seem to be dancing. Usually because I think he always looks like he's getting ready to smile or laugh. Very Happy

eva_lee wrote:

I thought it was very sweet that Manpei wanted to spend his own money to see the movie. Since I am new to them I can't quite understand Manpei's personality, sometimes he seems very sweet and sincere and other times like a big tease and even other times like a brat. Sometimes he's very outgoing and other times he seems to hang back and follow Shinpei's lead. I just don't understand him lol.

I thought that was so sweet too!!! That's pretty awesome, you go Man-chan!! cheers And trust me, if I actually had the option of seeing the Ouran movie in theatres, I'd definitely pay to see it with my own cash, no question.

Although I just thought of something. . .how funny/awkward would it be for someone to be sitting in the movie theatre watching the Ouran movie, and then look over and suddenly see "Kaoru" sitting next to them watching the movie too! Razz

And now that you mention it Eva-chan, the twins DO have really confusing personalities. But since Manpei isn't as direct about his actions and emotions as Shinpei is, that makes him even more confusing. . . Onion Stress Load

And yes, I've also noticed that Manpei has his own "bratty" tendencies as well. Not that that's bad or anything, because we ALL have our bad sides, but it's like while Shinpei has his "bratty and whiny younger brother" moments, Manpei also has his "selfish and rude older brother" moments.

People actually tell me that I have an "unpredictable" personality too, so I really can't point fingers. Besides, his kindness and flirtiness seem to out weigh his bad sides anyway
    Onion Starry Eyes The same for Shinpei too.

But anyway, based on what the director said, the twins seem really really proud of their roles as the Hitachiin twins, and I still say that they couldn't have picked a better set of actors to play the Hitachiins!
    They just have this really deep passion for acting that I admire so much. They've made it clear that that's their primary goal: just to become better actors and learn and have fun.

They're just too good for me. . . Onion Icy Breeze

MOVING ON!!

I've got some lovely pictures for you lovely fangirls to oogle at for the next few days. . .check it out!

[The photos are courtesy of fuckyeahspecialsnowflakes, ichigo-kurimu, and maido-ari on tumblr.]

I OWE THEM SO MUCH RIGHT NOW!!! Onion Daydreaming

First up!

These are the My Melody dolls that the twins designed. Notice the little hats and the 'M' and 'S' intials. . .aren't they cute?^_^

Twins appreciation - Page 20 Tumblr61

Next up. . .
    This goofy picture the twins posted on their FB page. . .it's just priceless. . .
    Twins appreciation - Page 20 Manshi15

Ouran family photo!!!
    Twins appreciation - Page 20 Tumblr62

Those photobook pictures that Shinpei was so embarrassed to show. . .although I personally don't see what the big deal is. . .lol
    Twins appreciation - Page 20 S111

Manpei's photo (I'm sorry, I'm not sure why this one came out so big)
    Twins appreciation - Page 20 M110

And I saved the best for last!!

Caution!!
    I'm putting this photo under spoilers to give you enough time to find perhaps a pillow or stuffed animal to squeeze and scream into (because that's what I had to do for about 10 minutes after seeing this photo).

Continue on if you think you can handle the goodness. . .

Spoiler:

Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena
    Chairman of Picture Edits

Post by Ryu Rena Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:46 am

Thepinkbookworm wrote:Ryu Rena, I LOVE your first picture, and your second, and your drawing. Okay, I guess I just loved them all You did some amazing editing, and if the drawing is what you can do in 45 minutes while bored, well, that is just totally cool. And what exactly was your teacher's face? Shock? Horror? Staring-at-your-like-your-insane? All of the above? (I like details).

Razz Lol, thank you. And my teacher's face? Shock and 'are you insane?', with a hint of curiosity. She said she was wondering what I was doing, scribbling away (because she was sitting behind me) throughout the examination. Everyone had finished 15 minutes after exam starts (since it's SOOOOO easy) and started napping, but only I was awake and scribbling away. So she got curious and came over, she saw the drawing and was...shocked. And then she gave me the look like I got three heads. Onion XD

eva_lee wrote:Ryu Rena your drawing is amazing! And your photoshop skills are too! I want to make your first picture my laptop wallpaper, is it okay?

Onion Thumbs Up Sure thing!! Whole reason I edited those pictures are so you guys can use it wherever, whenever and whatever you like (with credits to me of course). There are a LOT more in the previous posts if you're wondering.

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Rena-chan!!!

I've missed you this pass week or so! Sorry to hear that you've been so tied down by school lately.
    It sucks when school/work/life gets in the way of intense fangirling. . . Onion OTL

Onion Cursed/Down Yes...it was terrible... The things that went through was like total insanity. And my marks are terrible!! I hate my life right now.

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Although I just thought of something. . .how funny/awkward would it be for someone to be sitting in the movie theatre watching the Ouran movie, and then look over and suddenly see "Kaoru" sitting next to them watching the movie too!

Lol, if it was me, I'd SQUEEEEEAL like the obsessed fangirl I am should that ever happen to me. Onion Skipping And I don't care if I'm in the cinemas or whatever, the twins come first!
    I even told my friend I'd marry a random guy who doesn't even love me, and then we'd go to Japan for our honeymoon where I'll be stalking the twins' house, find them, divorce my husband and marry them!! Onion Laugh Such a sadist I am, ne? Razz

Oh..by the way..
    I LOVE THOSE PICTURES SO SO SO SO MUCH!!! AND THE SPOILER PICTURE OHMYGOSH!!!!! That nearly made my lungs explode from all those screaming I did. And I don't even know how long I was screaming for!!

Cunning Onion And Manpei looks like he's enjoying himself in the first panel. This is gold! I now have something new to fangirl over. Manpei and Shinpei sneaking off to do their...thing while everyone's still in the room. Onion Laugh I'm feeling oddly giddy knowing what else they would do when they're....alone..

Cunning Onion Cunning Onion Cunning Onion Cunning Onion Cunning Onion Cunning Onion Cunning Onion Cunning Onion

And this is just a simple edit of Manpei from the photobook. I wanted to do more since I think it's too plain/simple. But none of the edits actually fits the 'flirtious' mood so I decide to just leave it at that.

Twins appreciation - Page 20 Manpei13

I do hope it's 'flirtious' mood, because that's what I was hoping for. Onion Wipes Sweat, h
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:12 pm

Wow, okay, to start with: Everyone who posted pictures: Thank you! They were amazing! Especially the main Ouran group photo(I want to be the guy standing on the ladder holding that gun Smile The dolls were a bit...odd, but in a cute sort of way lol.

Oh, and SariLee, I loved your video! The song was cute and fit those two perfectly. Thank you for sharing with us Onion Thumbs Up

Oh, and Eva, THANK YOU for the interview! I loved reading those interviews and was eagerly awaiting the one about the twins. I agree with everyone: I thought that Manpei was the home body and Shinpei was the social butterfly. Hmmmm, perhaps they gave off a different vibe to the director? Or are we all just confused little fan girls? Yes, but that is beside the point.
    SariLee
    SariLee
    Host Club Member

Post by SariLee Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:27 pm

Thepinkbookworm wrote:I agree with everyone: I thought that Manpei was the home body and Shinpei was the social butterfly. Hmmmm, perhaps they gave off a different vibe to the director? Or are we all just confused little fan girls? Yes, but that is beside the point.

No way, I think the director's the one that's mixed up! I mean, it's him against HOW many of us? I'm starting to think we know these boys a little TOO well...and none of us have even met them... Wall ... Onion

And thanks for the compliment! Very Happy

Rena-chan, you've done it again! I love the way did that last Manpei edit! So. Cute. And so flirtatious looking! I think it was the blurred effect on it that made it great!

Also to the newcomers! Do you have a favorite twinpei? I've asked this a long time ago, but I want to hear the new people's answers! Mine's Shinpei...as I'm sure will soon become apparent Onion Love
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:37 pm

I like Shinpei a tiny bit more. I think it might be the side of me that likes bad boys Ninja Plus, I think he is less shy than Manpei, and my personality needs to be able to handle my opinionated, big side Very Happy But, I would totally go with marrying both of them just for the fun of it Razz
    eva_lee
    eva_lee
    Commoner

Post by eva_lee Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:12 am

I haven't been able to come to a decision yet since I'm still finding out new things about them all the time. I've fallen for different things about each of them and I kind of wish I could just go on like this and never have to settle on just one (*is greedy). I could tell them apart right away for some reason, though I still have trouble when there is an off camera angle or when they are wearing face masks (those boys are sick almost as much as I am!). I really like how energetic and cheerful Shinpei is, he seems like he would be a lot of fun to be around, but when I read Manpei's novels blog posts sometimes he's just so sweet I can barely stand it Onion Love

I fell for both of their smiles, because even though they are slightly different they are equally beautiful. I agree with Mrs. Takagi when she said Shinpei always looks like he is about to laugh, or at the very least is amused. There's something mischievous about his little grin that I love. But Manpei's smile:

Twins appreciation - Page 20 Tumblr_lz3uweNAY41r25z18o1_500

When he smiles, I smile. I can't help it.

How did any of you ever decide?

SariLee your video is great!! I think that the song you chose was very fitting, and cute. I really like how mellow it is. They are so cute together I can barely keep from squeeing out loud while watching it.

I also have what might be a stupid question (forgive me, I'm new) But what is this about Shinpei helping a girl pick out underwear??? Is this a video I can find somewhere? I almost fell off my chair when I read that.
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:50 am

eva_lee wrote:I also have what might be a stupid question (forgive me, I'm new) But what is this about Shinpei helping a girl pick out underwear??? Is this a video I can find somewhere? I almost fell off my chair when I read that.

I think it's the ikemen show. It's in the forum under the translation page but since I don't want to waste your time and accidently got you lost somewhere Razz I decide to just paste the link to you here. It's got the translations so it shouldn't be a problem.

https://ouranliveaction.forumotion.com/t236-ikemen-deru-housoku-variety-show-twins-2009-06-13

And yes....how can you resist Manpei's smile? It's always so flirtious and..*mrrreow!* Cunning Onion Lol, can't resist there. But it's true! It's sexy, it's flirtious, it's everything that can make a girl loose her pants in 3 seconds flat! My friends actually fell for that same smile, and they don't even know him!

They all agreed Manpei's very manly..and Shinpei has that girlish face. So in short;
    Manpei = hunk
    Shinpei = mischevious uke.....

And I'm not sure whether to agree with them or not.... Neutral
    SariLee
    SariLee
    Host Club Member

Post by SariLee Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:02 am

eva_lee wrote:
    I also have what might be a stupid question (forgive me, I'm new) But what is this about Shinpei helping a girl pick out underwear??? Is this a video I can find somewhere? I almost fell off my chair when I read that.

https://ouranliveaction.forumotion.com/t236-ikemen-deru-housoku-variety-show-twins-2009-06-13

These are the videos we've been talking about (the translations are at the bottom, not on the actual videos)! My personal favorite is the proposals (in part 2). I totally think Shinpei should have won that.

As for how I chose Shinpei...I dunno. Something about his brattiness is super cute. I've always liked fun energetic guys, and that's just how Shinpei is! Don't get me wrong, Manpei's cool too, but he's more the type I'd want to have a serious down-to-earth conversation with and Shinpei is more of the type I'd want to date (if only, if only.....I hope my boyfriend doesn't see this Onion Laugh )

And you're right, something about their smiles is SO addicting!

Also! I cranked out another video, cause I felt like this song really suited them as well. I wish I had thought to make it right after their grandmother died, because it's quite fitting for that kind of event, but now will have to do. I hope you guys enjoy it, I think it's better than the last one, save for this glitch somewhere at the beginning that I can't seem to fix... Onion T_T Don\'t Go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrwXeMSMQbc&feature=youtu.be

So tired...good night everyone, sweet (Takagi-related) dreams! Onion Sleepy Time
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:21 am

And if you don't mind me spoiling you a bit, you can OBVIOUSLY see the posessiveness Shinpei has over Manpei. And that little glance they have with each other is to DIE for! Onion Blush
    And that's not even the highlight of our little Takagincest love story! I noticed that right after Manpei's done with his proposal, everyone was laughing, smiling and enjoying themselves, but Shinpei looks like he has this dark cloud over him, and it's not like this --> Rain on My Parade , but more like he's angry, or annoyed, or JEAAAALOOOUUUUSSSS!!

Onion Laugh

And THAT is exhibit 2 on our little Takagincest love story! Shinpei is NOT willing to share Manpei just yet to any girl. Heck, I don't think he'll ever want to share Manpei with any girls Cunnin Onion Idea . You know what they say, 'friends come and go but families stay forever' and all that.

I shall now create a crazy Takagincest image in my head where it will permanently stay there and give me nosebleeds whenever I think about it.
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:56 pm

Oh, so much buzzing has been going on around here lately about our boys. . .

I'm so pleased!!

I only wish Jade-sama was still around so she could enjoy watching the madness that she helped to create. . . Onion T_T

But I'm mega glad that the rest of us are able to keep this forum (as well as our unhealthy addiction to the Takagi twins) alive.

Thank you so much Onion Bows

Okay, now down to business. . .

Sari-chan. . .I watched both of your videos and they're GRRRRRRREAT!! Onion Thumbs Up I liked the music choices and the pictures you used as well. . .although there's really no such thing as a "bad" picture of the twins, right? ^_^

Rena-chan, I adore your Manpei photo edit. I personally think Manpei looks flirty no matter what ^_^ And I love the fact that he doesn't even have to try. You know that saying that 'a picture is worth a thousand words'?
    Let's just say that if that's true then Manpei must say a lot of naughty things with his eyes and body language in his pictures. . . Cunning Onion

And I think he somehow manages to sneak flirty-ness phrases in his messages to his fans too. Like in the blog he posted a few days ago. . .

"I read all of the comments on my blog,

Although there were many people who were unable to come,

I went on stage thinking about you

If there is another chance like this,

Please come

I’ll be waiting ☆

Tonight I will sleep well

Thank you"

Onion Love

How does he do that???

thepinkbookworm wrote:I like Shinpei a tiny bit more. I think it might be the side of me that likes bad boys.

Wow. Shocked

I can honestly say that I've never thought about it like that before. . .

Usually I think of Shinpei as the handsome, playful, affectionate cutie pie, but as the "bad boy"?

I think you may be onto something there Cunnin Onion Idea

I rather like that image: Manpei as the playboy, Cassanova type and Shinpei as the in your face, bad boy type.

IT'S TWO TYPES OF SEXINESS PUT TOGETHER!!! Onion Love Eyes

And do you know how awesome that would be if they ever got casted with roles like that for real?
    *starts imagining possible roles*

eva_lee wrote:How did any of you ever decide?

I haven't the slightest idea eva-chan Neutral

First I was ALL about Manpei, then I was TOTALLY obsessed with Shinpei. Now I'm boucning back and forth between the two of them. Why must they both be so charming and attractive??! Onion Anger

Oh right, 'cuz they're twins. . . .lol

I honestly think that to get a better feel for their natural personalities, I need to see more footage of them interacting with each other and other people when they're NOT acting.

(If only I could watch TTTV!!!)

Well actually, I've watched a fair amount of videos of Shinpei with him and his Tenimyu buddies, but I've only seen about a handful of "behind the scenes" footage of Manpei.

In the 3 or 4 interviews he's done by himself. . .HE'S JUST SO SHY AND NERVOUS IN THEM!!! Onion Starry Eyes It's like he was always trying to find the right words to say, but he'd end up stammering and he pauses a lot when he talks. . .and then there's a lot of nodding and smiling and a few giggles here and there when he gets embarrassed. . .

Oh Man-chan, you're just so precious! Onion Daydreaming

eva_lee wrote:I also have what might be a stupid question (forive me, I'm new) But what is this about Shinpei helping a girl pick out underwear??? Is this a video I can find somewhere? I almost fell off my chair when I read that.

Oh, that still kills me too eva-chan. I still can't tell if he was serious or not about that. Onion Laugh And as I recall, he won that little challenge too, so I'm wondering if he just made something up so he wouldn't lose to Manpei again X-P

(There's that unpredictable side of them coming out again)

SariLee wrote:My personal favorite is the proposals (in part 2). I totally think Shinpei should have won that.

I KNOW RIGHT???!!!

I'm still so shocked that Shinpei received such a low score on his proposal, was that lady crazy??
    I mean, Manpei's was cute and very romantic actually. The words he said were very sweet but. . .there was no physical contact, no touching whatsoever *giggle*.
    As usual, he was more expressive in his words while Shinpei was more expressive with his actions.
    I understand how it may have been awkward for Manpei to touch that girl though (being a complete stranger). So I can kinda see that. . .but did you see how Shinpei just grabbed that girl and hugged her?!

Oh, that was so amazing!!

And I know that the culture in Japan is slightly different than it is where I'm from, but I know that for alot of American women, they like to feel special when they're being proposed to. That's why you see the guys getting down on one knee, and then ASKING the woman if she'll marry him.And afterwards share a hug and/or a kiss

In the case of Japanese guys (as with Manpei and Shinpei)I've noticed that they say to the girl "Let's get married" instead of giving her a choice.

I'm not saying that it's bad, I just find it. . .interesting lol But then of course if either one of the twins TOLD me to marry them. . .I gurantee you we'd be "man and wife" by the end of the hour.

And our marriage will have been consumated at the end of two hours.

(Me and my sister the other day got into a big discussion on how Japanese people have a different version of what it means to be "dating" someone, but I'll go into that another time).

Ryu Rena wrote:I noticed that right after Manpei's done with his proposal, everyone was laughing, smiling, and enjoying themselves but Shinpei looks like he has this dark cloud over him, and it's not like this-->, but more like he's angry, or annoyed, or JEAAAALOOOUUUUSSSS!!

You know, I really think that any girl who even THINKS she has a chance with Manpei will have to pass an interview with Shinpei first. . .lol
    I saw his expression that you mentioned, and like with the time when Manpei walked in the classroom wearing the dress. . .I really couldn't tell what his face was trying to say.

You know how sometimes people look really mad/serious when they're thinking really hard about something? (I do that alot) I thought that may have been a possible reason. Maybe we was thinking about how he could "one-up" Manpei when his turn came?
    Or maybe he WAS getting jealous/possessive lol I just know what I thought he still looked cute, because his chubby face puffs up even more when he pouts. . .X-)

Um. . .I'm working on another Takagincst story as well as trying to round up some pictures for a Geki Blue tribute *clapclapclap*

The story will probably come first, since I usually only write those when I'm sitting in class during lectures. . .hehe The minute it's done, I'll post it, but the video probably won't be up for another month or so.

And just think. . .LESS THAN 2 WEEKS UNTIL THE OURAN MOVIE PREMEIRE!!

I wonder if Manpei will tell his fans about it when he goes to see it?
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:14 pm

T_T
    I worked so hard on writing down some stuff but when I wanted to post them, it all got deleted.........

And now I have class........ Onion Tantrum

Well what I mainly wanted to say is that I LOVE READING ALL THE FANGIRLING THAT IS GOING ON HERE!!! :'D
    Keep it up! XD

And I'll just write the little scenarios I have on my mind some other day then since they didn't want to post. TT____TT

I'll be back!
    SariLee
    SariLee
    Host Club Member

Post by SariLee Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:29 pm

Mrs.Takagi wrote:
    SariLee wrote:My personal favorite is the proposals (in part 2). I totally think Shinpei should have won that.

I KNOW RIGHT???!!!

I'm still so shocked that Shinpei received such a low score on his proposal, was that lady crazy??
    I mean, Manpei's was cute and very romantic actually. The words he said were very sweet but. . .there was no physical contact, no touching whatsoever *giggle*.
    As usual, he was more expressive in his words while Shinpei was more expressive with his actions.
    I understand how it may have been awkward for Manpei to touch that girl though (being a complete stranger). So I can kinda see that. . .but did you see how Shinpei just grabbed that girl and hugged her?!

Oh, that was so amazing!!

And I know that the culture in Japan is slightly different than it is where I'm from, but I know that for alot of American women, they like to feel special when they're being proposed to. That's why you see the guys getting down on one knee, and then ASKING the woman if she'll marry him.And afterwards share a hug and/or a kiss

In the case of Japanese guys (as with Manpei and Shinpei)I've noticed that they say to the girl "Let's get married" instead of giving her a choice.

I'm not saying that it's bad, I just find it. . .interesting lol But then of course if either one of the twins TOLD me to marry them. . .I gurantee you we'd be "man and wife" by the end of the hour.

And our marriage will have been consumated at the end of two hours.

You and me both, Mrs. Takagi, you and me both Onion Laugh

But yeah, I know that proposals are a bit different over there, and the "Let's get married" line can seem a bit pushy, but I think it depends on how it's being said, because the girl still has a chance to say "Okay!" or "Not right now"

But seriously, I watched Shinpei's proposal over and over and over again Headesk Sweatdrop I'll marry you Shinpei! And twins run in my family so there's a good chance that our beautiful half-Asian children will be twins as well!......okay I'm done now, this is getting unhealthy Onion Wipes Sweat, h not that I mind...my mind is a wonderful place right now

Thanks for the compliments on the videos! I feel like I should somehow work harder on them because they only take an hour or two to make... Onion Bows

As for Shinpei being the "bad boy" type, compared to Manpei I can see it. He's definitely played the bad boy role boy, and I believe that every actor/actress puts a piece of themselves inside the roles they play. (You could especially see that when the twinpeis were doing Hikaru and Kaoru).

Hurry back, Setolove! I can't wait to hear what you have to say! Onion Drinks Tea
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:05 pm

SariLee, great video! I favorited it on Youtube Very Happy

Also, I am surprised that no one ever thought of Shinpei as the 'bad boy' type. Ever since this forum discussed how Shinpei seems to show his 'jealousy' over Manpei in situations, plus all the roles that he gets when he and Manpei are together(as Hikaru, that guy on Indigo Night), I always figured he was more of the troublemaker of the two.

Oh, and Mrs.Takagi, if I was lucky enough to get proposed to both either (or both!) of them....excuse me( Onion Love Eyes Wooby Onion Eyes )....ahem, we would be married as soon as we could and then back to their apartment! Also, I am deeply interested in your dating thoughts, I am always fascinated by other culture's courtships and marriage systems.

Please hurry back Setolove, we are all eager to hear your thoughts on the continuing story of this randomness Laughing
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:21 am

I feel so loved! Onion Blush

lol just randomly coming here to say hi again. XD I'll be studying for another hour and then try to go to sleep. I should have more time after tomorrow's test since I've been working all day today and I'm almost done with the essays that are due this week! *feels proud* so I just need to edit those and yeah I'm just trying to finish my work so that I can fangirl properly. XD

But thank you so much! This forum really does make me feel loved~ *GROUP HUG*

Hahahahahaha my little scenarios (or theories) will have to do with:
    1. Why Shinpei was being shy and not wanting to do twincest stuff in front of everyone.
    2. Why Manpei is the one flirting the most now and is more willing to do those things in front of everyone.
    3. My thoughts as to why Shinpei said the whole thing about the underwear.
    4. Shinpei's look when Manpei "proposed" to that girl.
    5. That AWESOME pic of the Ouran movie guide (you all know which one ;D) and possible other scenarios in which they would both sneak off during breaks~~~~~~~~~~
    6. And random daydreams I have of them every day. XDDDDD (this one is a bunch of short scenarios that pop in my head)

...........Take care everyone! And keep posting and fangirling for my part too! 8D

I almost forgot another thing I wanted to talk about!
    I guess it would be #7.....How Manpei is actually really possesive too~ Wink Manpei is just being a sneaky flirt. XD Or not so sneaky actually. lol

Ok got to go now!

lol and another thing I forgot to say!
    SariLee, thank you so much for making those awesome videos!! Hug
    I really liked them! Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming Onion Daydreaming
    SariLee
    SariLee
    Host Club Member

Post by SariLee Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:28 am

setolove wrote:

Hahahahahaha my little scenarios (or theories) will have to do with:
    1. Why Shinpei was being shy and not wanting to do twincest stuff in front of everyone.
    2. Why Manpei is the one flirting the most now and is more willing to do those things in front of everyone.
    3. My thoughts as to why Shinpei said the whole thing about the underwear.
    4. Shinpei's look when Manpei "proposed" to that girl.
    5. That AWESOME pic of the Ouran movie guide (you all know which one ;D) and possible other scenarios in which they would both sneak off during breaks~~~~~~~~~~
    6. And random daydreams I have of them every day. XDDDDD (this one is a bunch of short scenarios that pop in my head)

I...am really, REALLY looking forward to this! Gleaming Onion Eyes

(And thanks for the compliment on videos! Very Happy)
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:36 am

Seto-chan, you MUST quickly finish your work so you can explain to us these theories you came up with.

I wanna know!!!! Onion Tantrum Because these twins have seriously been confusing me these days. . .just when I think I have them more or less figured out, they suddenly do or say things that just totally throw me off Onion Hypnotised

thepinkbookworm wrote:Also, I am deeply interested in your dating thoughts, I am always fascinated by other culture's courtships and marriage systems.

Ah, my thoughts on dating. . . Cunnin Onion Idea I actually have quite a few theories myself.

Well, just as a heads up, I've never actually dated myself before (partially by chance, partially by choice) so all of my thoughts and opinions come strictly by observations and the testimonies of others.

Firstly, I've been watching a lot of Korean and Japanese dramas these past 2-3 years, and I can honestly say that one thing that I seriously appreciate is the "slow-paced" relationships. See in Western dramas, people meet each other for the first time, and end up sleeping together within a few days. . .sometimes even that same day.
    While in Asian dramas, most of the time characters usually take time to let feelings of attraction develop over time (which I personally prefer).

Also, something that I noticed in Asian cultures (and based on blogs I've read from Americans living in South Korea and Japan), they use the terms "boyfriend" and "girlfriend" more casually than Westerners do.
    Like here in America, a boyfriend or girlfriend would refer to someone who you are dating/going out with exclusively, and you have contact with each other regularly (seeing each other physically, texting, talking on the phone, etc).

But from what I've seen and heard, in South Korea and Japan, a girlfriend or boyfriend could just be a person who you happen to like, and you hang out once in a while but you don't necessarily have regular contact with each other, physically or otherwise.
    And based on what Western women have said about dating Asian men, they're a bit "slower" and less direct compared to American and European men.

Which I think explains how some Japanese males, even the handsome ones (including Man and Shin) are 'clueless' when it comes to girls, dating, romance, etc.

Hm, I wonder if that could be considered an explaination for why Japan's birthrate is plummeting. . . Neutral

Just yesterday I was watching this documentary online about these popular host clubs in Osaka (NOTHING like Ouran's Host Club by the way). And they basically interviewed the hosts at these clubs as well as their regular female clients, and it was actually pretty sad. . .

I'm putting it under 'spoilers' since it's not really about the twins, so feel free to either read it or skip it. . . Razz

Spoiler:

In the case of Man and Shin, while on the surface, you'd think they could pretty much have their choice of women (and they probably can) a lot of factors kind of lead them away from that option: their dedication to each other and their career, being too busy, and quite possibly just a general lack of intrest.

Because contrary to popular belief, just being a person is single, it doesn't always mean that they WANT to date.

Wow. . .that was a lot longer than I had anticipated. . . Suspect I'm sorry for rambling everyone! lol

I actually would like to hear everyone's opinions on this matter too. . .so don't be shy and speak up! Very Happy
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:17 am

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Also, something that I noticed in Asian cultures (and based on blogs I've read from Americans living in South Korea and Japan), they use the terms "boyfriend" and "girlfriend" more casually than Westerners do.
    Like here in America, a boyfriend or girlfriend would refer to someone who you are dating/going out with exclusively, and you have contact with each other regularly (seeing each other physically, texting, talking on the phone, etc).

But from what I've seen and heard, in South Korea and Japan, a girlfriend or boyfriend could just be a person who you happen to like, and you hang out once in a while but you don't necessarily have regular contact with each other, physically or otherwise.
    And based on what Western women have said about dating Asian men, they're a bit "slower" and less direct compared to American and European men.

Yep yep yep :3 Nodding For us, boyfriends and girlfriends don't necessarily mean our lovers, they can be used for our friends. Well, girls mostly use the girlfriend term, guys are just too shy (or trying to keep their cool) to call their friends as boyfriend.

And yes...Asian men are slooooowww.... Onion Cursed/Down , but those who are daring, are seriously daring. But those guys are trying to be cool, and failing miserably. Girls tend to just ignore them or smash their egos to bits.

Fear us Asian women.... Twisted Evil

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Hm, I wonder if that could be considered an explaination for why Japan's birthrate is plummeting. . . Neutral

Maybe, but Tokyo is the largest city after all (I'm correct, right?) so I think the Japanese are just going through some serious birth control. Not to mention, Japan is a highly advanced country and their time takes most of their days. I suppose the reason they got married is because they want someone to complete their lives and support them when they need it.
    Even women there are just as busy as men. silent Wonder how Japan would be in 10 years time? Wonder how we would be in 10 years time?

Shocked I dare not to think of my future....

ANYWAYS!!!

Man-chan updated, and in his picture he's wearing a face mask.
    I don't know why.
    But he doesn't have the flu (at least, that's what Google translate told me).

And I noticed something.
    Shin-shan is wearing the same shirt as Man-chan.
    Is that Man-chan's shirt?
    Did he lend it to Shin-chan?
    Did they buy the same type of shirt?
    or...
    So many things are going through my head right now Onion Nosebleed
    AND THEY'RE SHARING THE SAME EARPHONE AGAIN!! Razz But with different colours.

Instead of trying to put in easy words so you ladies could understand, I'm just going to give you what Google translate gave me.

Variety Radio to the Action...

Good evening, ☆

Many warm comments, thank you.

Really appreciated.

End of the talk show,

Is to challenge the work of various genres.

Radio

Variety

To the action.

Recently that every word is my note to answer while thinking.

Asked what?

In their own words, be yourself.

Variety of content really is life's first experience.

I want try absolutely!

Please waiting for fun would be surprised what it (laughs)

And today is the practice of action!

Shinpei and has been hard.

First squadron action?

After rolling before & after rolling

Bad feeling

More 鍛えなくちゃ!

I worked hard to see before every day I.

But I still missing

I'll devoting all his energy.

From the

Please watch all the way.

Today, the 手料理 heart and home

What to do:

For a second there I thought he said 'Shinpei has been HARD' ...and my mind completely thought of...that. Dead Onion I am SO perverted...
    But somehow, I have that very warm feeling when he talks about Shinpei..Man-chan sure dotes Shinpei with his words, ne? Onion Drinks Tea

On a completely random note, I made this when I was bored.

Twins appreciation - Page 20 Takagi13

I seem to post a lot of jazzed up pictures lately..I hope you ladies aren't tired of it. If you do, I'll stop for a moment, because I seem to be moving with Shin's 'sugar high' spirits lately, I just can't sit still. Neutral
    SariLee
    SariLee
    Host Club Member

Post by SariLee Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:24 pm

Mrs.Takagi wrote:
    Hm, I wonder if that could be considered an explaination for why Japan's birthrate is plummeting. . . Neutral

Oh oh! I can answer this one! Cunnin Onion Idea We watched a video on this phenomenon a few years back in my environmental science class, of all things.

It actually has nothing to do with the men, but the women! They're the ones who don't want to settle down (most of time). There were a lot of interviews in the video I watched and all of the women said that they hid no desire to be housewife (usually once people get married there, the wife quits her job to take care of the children), they said they would much rather have the freedom to stay out late and party and drink with friends then get married and basically give all of that up.

A mom/wife's role in Japan is kind of different from what happens here (and this is based purely on what I have seen). The mom is expected to take care of the house, prepare all of the meals, do all of the laundry, get the children to school while making them a perfect bento (apparently, based on an article I read on stumbleupon, mom's kind of have a contest with each other to see who can make a better lunch for their child, and whoever makes a great lunch is a great mom, and whoever makes a bad lunch is a bad mom).

So basically, women want to avoid that and continue to have the freedom to do what they want with their lives, because usually when it comes to tradition, the man controls everything (although I could NEVER picture Man and Shin being like that...for some reason they strike me as the equal rights type).

But basically that's what I know, I hope that helped. Onion Wipes Sweat, h

Ryu Rena wrote: And I noticed something.
    Shin-shan is wearing the same shirt as Man-chan.
    Is that Man-chan's shirt?
    Did he lend it to Shin-chan?
    Did they buy the same type of shirt?
    or...
    So many things are going through my head right now Onion Nosebleed
    AND THEY'RE SHARING THE SAME EARPHONE AGAIN!! Razz But with different colours.

I bet they buy the same clothes just to be cute Wooby Onion Eyes
    Or they share them. After all, remember when Shinpei was going through Man's underwear drawer?...........still cracks me up every time.... Onion XD

[quote="Ryu Rena"]
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:47 pm

Ryu Rena wrote:Yep yep yep For us, boyfriends and girlfriends don't necessarily mean our lovers, they can be used for our friends. Well, girls mostly use the girlfriend term, guys are just too shy (or trying to keep their cool) to call their friends as boyfriend.

And yes...Asian men are slooooowww.... Onion Cursed/Down , but those who are daring, are seriously daring. But those guys are trying to be cool, and failing miserably. Girls tend to just ignore them or smash their egos to bits.

Fear us Asian women.... Twisted Evil

Thanks for the feedback, Rena-chan! It's always good to hear from someone who is more familiar with the topic than I am.

As for Asian men being considerably slow. . .part of me finds it very cute in a way, and yet the other part of me find it kind of tedious and irritating. . . Onion Stress Load

I can honestly say that compared to Asian men, men here in the States can be quite pushy. . . Onion Red Card They want to have their cake and eat it too, you know? They want a whole lot of something for a whole lot of nothing. . .that drives me NUTS!!

(Hm, I think I've just identified why I've never had a boyfriend. . . Cunnin Onion Idea )

Gotta get me an Asian guy, I swear. . .*writes that on her To-Do list*

SariLee wrote:Oh oh! I can answer this one! We watched a video on this phenomenon a few years back in my environmental science class, of all things.

It actually has nothing to do with the men, but the women! They're the ones who don't want to settle down (most of time). There were a lot of interviews in the video I watched and all of the women said that they hid no desire to be housewife (usually once people get married there, the wife quits her job to take care of the children), they said they would much rather have the freedom to stay out late and party and drink with friends then get married and basically give all of that up.

Thanks for your feedback too, Sari-chan! Onion Thumbs Up

I've actually heard about that theory as well, and it actually does make a lot of sense. And as a woman myself, I can totally relate. I think the same thing is occuring here in America, women are choosing to either marry/have kids later on in life, or not at all.

Until recently I really thought that sense Japan is so Westernized that the whole "women's roles" thing was out but lately I've noticed that they're still a little bit further behind in that category compared to the U.S.

SariLee wrote:So basically, women want to avoid that and continue to have the freedom to do what they want with their lives, because usually when it comes to tradition, the man controls everything (although I could NEVER picture Man and Shin being like that...for some reason they strike me as the equal rights type).

I agree, I don't see the twins as being on the 'chauvanist' side. At least for now, I really haven't seen or heard them say anything that would indicate that they had such feelings/opinions.
    I think the younger generations are more open-minded and flexible about things like that.

[quote="SariLee"I bet they buy the same clothes just to be cute[/quote]

I wouldn't doubt it Onion Drinks Tea But for the record, Shinpei did mention in his blog a few years ago that because he and Manpei have the same taste in clothes, they will often (unintentionally) buy the same jeans, shirts, etc
    It wouldn't surprise me if they share clothes too. It's not like they wear different sizes or anything. . .lol

But in the name of everything that makes sense, I'm seriously hoping that they DON'T share their underwear as well. . . Onion Anger

I MEAN, YOU GOTTA DRAW THE LINE SOMEWHERE, GUYS!!

Ryu Rena wrote:AND THEY'RE SHARING THE SAME EARPHONE AGAIN!! But with different colours.

Oh Rena-chan, forgive me because I feel that I might burst your bubble here. . .but I saw the picture and then looked again at the one they posted a few days ago (you know, the one with Shin making the "duck face"? Razz )
    I think Shin finally saved up enough money to by his own set of headphones. . . Onion Laugh

He has a white pair and Manpei has the black pair, it's just that for whatever reason, they always seem to only wear one earbud in their ear instead of both. . . .*shrugs*

Oh, and great job on the photo edit as usual Rena-chan! Onion Love Eyes

I hate to sound like a broken record but. . .

THEY ARE SOOOOOOOO PRETTY!!! Onion Love

Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:04 pm

Man, I really should just stay logged on here all day just so I can keep up with all the stuff talked about on here.

First, a little: I find it hilarious that on a fan girling site(just read the banner for it), where we drool over hot Asian guy's pictures one second, share theories about their 'home practice' the next second, and then we totally have a semi-serious discussion about modern marital life and women's status around the world. And then we switch back to hot guy pictures Onion Laugh Just seems funny and amazing how we can easily switch between fan girling and serious (normal) discussions. Sorry, just thought I would share that observation.

And now for the serious discussion part: I have never dated or even come close to it, so I may be completely naive about things, but I think the whole Asian dating 'problem' may have to do with how over a couple generations of Japanese people, they have had a bit of a rebellious attitude. I just read some books about Asian culture and about an American teacher in Japan and it seems like Japan had such a loooooong history of traditional culture(arranged marriages, strict etiquette, etc.) and then the war happened, and then in the 60s it seemed like Japanese youth(like in American) rebelled against this traditional viewpoint and went in the opposite direction. And then you had another generation or two(our parent's generation) where they were still trying to 'morph'(wrong word?) with American culture so then things kept heading away from traditional families/marriage.

And then, in our generation, you have the economical crises that destroyed the traditional view that you would go to school, go to college, and then get a job that you would have for life(getting married in the middle). Now, with people having to worry about how long their job will last, when they will find a new job, money issues, etc. I think that perhaps that may contribute to guys just not asking girls out until they are 'settled down.' Same with women in Japan and America: they want to get a good job and 'enjoy' it until they finally decide they are ready to give it up and settle down. Combined, you get the fact that Asian men don't feel comfortable dating/getting married, and women(mostly) who don't want to get married now anyway. Which means for us women who want to get married sooner rather than later(possible to Asian men) we are stuck.

Wow, did any of that make sense? I had so many thoughts going through my head that I tried to type them out in a readable format. Plus, I have lots of fresh knowledge about older Japanese culture that I wanted to share study

And now, for some fangirling: WHAT IS THIS ABOUT UNDERWEAR DRAWERS????????????????????????? Did I miss this discussion somewhere or was this a blog post I never read? Help! I must know the context of this idea or my mind will blow up Onion Anger Okay, I'm okay, but, yeah, if I could have a link or something or at least a direction to head in, I would love you!
    SariLee
    SariLee
    Host Club Member

Post by SariLee Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:45 pm

Thepinkbookworm wrote:Man, I really should just stay logged on here all day just so I can keep up with all the stuff talked about on here.

First, a little: I find it hilarious that on a fan girling site(just read the banner for it), where we drool over hot Asian guy's pictures one second, share theories about their 'home practice' the next second, and then we totally have a semi-serious discussion about modern marital life and women's status around the world. And then we switch back to hot guy pictures Onion Laugh Just seems funny and amazing how we can easily switch between fan girling and serious (normal) discussions. Sorry, just thought I would share that observation.

Haha it's true! You should have been here a while back when we all had a very lengthy discussion about the difference between Japanese and American celebrities.

As for my dating experience, I've been dating an Asian for a year and a half now (he's Chinese but it's close enough, right...? Onion Laugh ), and he's pretty Americanized, but there are still some traditions he sticks to that are the same in Japanese culture. For example, when he's handing me something, he always hands it to me using both hands and won't let go until I take it with both hands (accepting something with both hands is big in China and Japan, it's considered rude to take something with only one hand). But really I think it depends on the guy. I'm sure Man and Shin each have their own dating style and know what they want in a relationship (but I can't seem to picture them being with any one JUST yet...I imagine they'll seriously settle down a few years down the road. They're still young), but yeah, I think everyone has their own dating style no matter where their from, and culture may or may not play a part in it, just depending on the person. Yeah, that's just my two cents Onion Drinks Tea

About the underwear thing...Shinpei posted a blog a LONG time ago about how he was going through Manpei's underwear drawer (for reasons he never specified), and he found a "super cute" pair of Manpei's under that he took a picture of and posted Onion Wipes Sweat, h

...Oh Shinpei...this is why you're my favorite.
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:59 pm

Miss Bookworm, I totally agree with your comments of how on this forum we tend to magically bounce back and forth between fangirling, going on random babbles, and then talking about serious, completely un-Takagi related topics. . . Rolling Eyes

But I kind of like it though, because all of you seem pretty cool, and I really like hearing your thoughts and opinions on different things, whether it's related to the twins or not lol

Which by the way. . . .thanks for your input on the whole dating/marriage scene in Asia Onion Thumbs Up I don't know why I find all of this stuff fascinating but I really do. I guess it kind of has to do with what you were saying about Japan: Japan is a country that always seems to be stuck between traditional values, modern values, and then somehow blending the two together. The U.S. and Japan can seem so different at times and other times it seems like they have a lot in common, y'know?

It's just interesting to me I guess (I'm a nerd like that Surprised )

Oh that reminds me of a another non-Takagi related topic I wanted to hear some opinions on. . . .

What is up with Asian men and their obsession with "cute and innocent" girls?? Onion Hypnotised

I've noticed it in Chinese, Korean and Japanese media (especially in the tv shows). The guys always go gaga over the sweet, innocent, cute, naive, helpless girls. I've only seen ONE Asian drama so far where the main character falls in love with a girl who actually has some edge to her personality; a tomboy at that.

(It's called 'Coffee Prince' and it is my #1 favorite Korean drama Onion Starry Eyes )

And take Haruhi from Ouran as another example, even though Tamaki and the twins obviously were attracted to her anyway, they were always trying to get her to "dress up" and went nuts anytime they saw her in feminine clothing.
    And even in the Asian music industry, the cute, girly-girl bubble gum pop groups always get more attention than the groups with a more laid-back image.

I myself, will dress up and slap on make-up, do up the hair and wear the high heeled shoes (but not TOO high mind you, I can't stand those. . .) but I'm definitely more on the boyish side: jeans and t-shirts for me all the way. Onion Laugh But it just sort of hurts a little to think that Asian men are "turned off" women who aren't hyper-feminine.

What do you guys think?

Thepinkbookworm wrote:And now, for some fangirling: WHAT IS THIS ABOUT UNDERWEAR DRAWERS????????????????????????? Did I miss this discussion somewhere or was this a blog post I never read? Help! I must know the context of this idea or my mind will blow up

Ah yes, you must've missed that little discussion. . . Cunning Onion Long story short, in one of Shinpei's blogs from a couple of years ago. . . .for reasons that he failed to mention. . .he was apparently going through Manpei's dresser and found some "cute" pairs of underwear, which you see here:

Twins appreciation - Page 20 Undies14
    Twins appreciation - Page 20 Undies15

I'll try to look for the actual blog post again, because I posted it on this forum not too long ago anyway; I can't remember if Shin said he was cleaning or looking for something. . . scratch

But yeah, he never really explained WHY he was in Manpei's room going through his dresser drawers in the first place, he just found a couple of pairs of his brother's underwear and I guess they amused him Big Laugh

Two things that just occured to me:

1) I wonder what Manpei thought of his brother posting pictures of his unmentionables on Shin's blog for all the (already hyped up) fangirls to see. . .lol

2) I wonder if Man-chan makes it a habit to buy/wear silk underwear. . .because if he does, I'll be sure to add that little feature to my "Rated-R Manpei Fantasies" :3 Nodding
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:14 am

Thank you everyone, the whole underwear thing makes more sense(sense?) to me now (and Mrs.Takagi, you are my favorite for actually posting a picture of said underwear Laughing However, where exactly did you get it from? Your computer??? Cunnin Onion Idea ). That is strange for him to be going through his brother's underwear drawer, and then posting a picture of it on his blog. Yet, it actually sounds normal for him to do something like that. We must really be into some twisted guys Onion Laugh

And where was this lengthy discussion about American/Japanese actors? Was it on the older Twins Appreciation thread(because I read that and don't really remember anything about that) or on another thread? Sounds like an interesting talk.

And, Mrs. Takagi: What is up with Asian men and their obsession with "cute and innocent" girls??

No idea. I bet it has something to do with either their mothers(although that may be more aimed at men who like women who coddle and take care of them) or their own fatherly instincts(exhibit A: Tamaki calling himself 'Dad'). Just my theory.
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:15 am

SariLee wrote:(but I can't seem to picture them being with any one JUST yet...I imagine they'll seriously settle down a few years down the road. They're still young)

What are you talking about? They already settled down.......with each other!!!! *gets bricked* (kidding kidding~ ....wait, or am I? Gleaming Onion Eyes ) XD

lol Razz Just randomly being here again. I'm planning on going to sleep in two hours but I'm taking a little break from studying~ Onion Wipes Sweat, h
    ........but then I'll go back to studying after this. XD

Anyway, this thread is moving by so fast!
    Onion Skipping
    I love reading what everyone has to say here~ Very Happy

I'll just briefly ramble about a daydream I had today. XD

Ok so earlier today while going to my dorm room, I got off the elevator and I just randomly stared a the TV lounge area. (there is one in each floor of the building here) Then while looking at the black leather couches, my mind started daydreaming about Manpei and Shinpei. lol
    It wasn't really a new daydream since I was mostly remembering about a dream I had and then I was just adding things to it.
    Spoiler:

I want to continue but but but I need to study now. OTL There is more to the daydream. :/ I guess I should have just written this tomorrow instead of today but I couldn't help myself. OTL I'm desperate for fanfics that I can't stop daydreaming. lol

Anyway, take care everyone~ Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:16 am