Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
enggrrl
Raitei
jade
Oddy
CommonFolkNipples
KiraKiraNipples
annanipples
PurinsesuNipples
りんちゃん
Cinnamonipples
Isidarnipples
usa-chan
Otaku-Nipples
17 posters

Any Other Live Action?

Minzgruen
    Minzgruen
    Scholarship Student

Any Other Live Action? - Page 2 Empty Re: Any Other Live Action?

Post by Minzgruen Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:10 am

Oh boy, there are so many good doramas out there! (although I'm actually really picky).

1. Tumbling (my favorite dorama of all time! WATCH THIS! If not, you definitely have missed something, that might change your entire life Onion Red Card )

2. Hana Kimi 2007/2011 (In my opinion, both of them are worth watching!)

3. Samurai High School (It really was captivating *-* Miura Haruma was so good!)

4. My Boss My Hero (I watched only a few episodes so far, but I know for sure that this gonna be one of my favorites, too! It is full of great humor and the cast is pretty cool (: Like the idea, by the way!)

5. Otomen - it's not that popular, isn't it? But it was my first J-Dorama (that also caught my boyfriend's attention. Since then, he's watching doramas with me). There are a few really popluar actors in it! Seto Koji, Kimura Ryo (Hana Kimi 2007's Senri Nakao) and Okada Masaki (Sekime, also from Hana Kimi 2007). At least I have to say: "ISONO, apologize to the bikini!" You'll understand (;

Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:49 am

Minzgruen wrote:

5. Otomen - it's not that popular, isn't it? But it was my first J-Dorama (that also caught my boyfriend's attention. Since then, he's watching doramas with me). There are a few really popluar actors in it! Seto Koji, Kimura Ryo (Hana Kimi 2007's Senri Nakao) and Okada Masaki (Sekime, also from Hana Kimi 2007). At least I have to say: "ISONO, apologize to the bikini!" You'll understand (;

I KNOW WHAT I'M WATCHING NEXT.
    (lawl I love Seto Koji. <3)
    Minzgruen
    Minzgruen
    Scholarship Student

Post by Minzgruen Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:29 am

Cinnamonipples wrote:
    Minzgruen wrote:

I KNOW WHAT I'M WATCHING NEXT.
    (lawl I love Seto Koji. <3)

You really have to *-* He is sooo cute in Otomen! *-* He's the perfect Ariake! *-*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:36 pm