Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
loverholic-x
yetimati
yanie
AnimaSola86
enggrrl
Otaku-Nipples
MangaMistrezz
Cinnamonipples
Silvia
Laila007
14 posters

Ouran Movie Pictures!

Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Ouran Movie Pictures!  - Page 3 Empty Re: Ouran Movie Pictures!

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:01 am

Everyone! I just found this amazing picture from the movie(have I mentioned that I NEED TO WATCH THIS THING??????):
    Spoiler:

Onion Splutter Onion Hypnotised Onion Love Eyes Onion Starry Eyes Onion Daydreaming Onion Skipping Dead Onion

Oh, Kyouya, please take me instead! I am totally willing to be kidnaped by a pirate like you!!!!! Wooby Onion Eyes

Plus, the statue in the background. It has a stinkin' eyepatch! I want that statue now!

Done now Onion Wipes Sweat, h Your thoughts?
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:14 am

Onion Drinks Tea Onion Outrage Onion Sweat Onion Icy Breeze Onion Love Eyes Onion Nosebleed Onion Starry Eyes Onion Daydreaming Onion Blush Onion :3 Sigh

Dear papa jesus......DAITO IS SEXY!!! I would kill to be Haruhi- If Kyouya did that to me but with an intimate feeling in the background... Dead Onion But in the picture, I think Kyouya is threatening Haruhi so I don't think she can appreciate the predicament she's in, lol.
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:03 pm

hey guys! it's time for pic overload, these are pics from a special screening for the ouran movie! ENJOY!
    Spoiler:

so much!! LOL! and as a bonus, here's a vid of a "confessing contest" LUCKY GIRL!! no subs, but i was giggling the whole time!!

Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:08 pm

Laila, thank you for the pictures! I love that Mori's wife is with them(that is his wife, right?). Or is that the 'evil' Tamaki-stealer from the movie? I can't tell. They all look good, but I really want to know who that kid is that Daito's hauling over his shoulder? That picture is adorable!
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:33 am

Dead Onion .....Lychee- I love you. Thank you so much for posting the pics and the video! I think I just died from happiness. Everyone looks so HOT and I love what Haruna is wearing- seems like an outfit I would wear.

Oh! And Pretzel, that's not Mori's wife. That's the girl who falls in love with Tamaki and tries to steal him away from Haruhi- I think her name is Michelle.
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:33 am

I finally figured that out, thanks for reconfirming it though, Mango. I had to see more of those pictures on other sites before I finally understood that was Michelle. And I agree, Haruna's outfit was very pretty. I LOVE her with long hair. Not that she doesn't pull off the boy cut, but long hair is a definitely a nice feminine change from the boy's look. Now I understand why Tamaki and the rest were always trying to get her to wear girl clothes...She is a really cute girl! lol
    yanie
    yanie
    Host Club Member

Post by yanie Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:25 pm

Ohsama no Brunch March 17, 2012:
    Part1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfqhJevheI4
    Part2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRDRUCo6lg8
    Part3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYaSX1Ruomo

Thank you so much to the one who has uploaded this, but aaarrrggh... can anyone please fix/sync the audio? >_<

Haruna think Yusuke's bag is cute, and I think Daito told the hosts that Yusuke gave Haruna that exact same bag as a present on the last day, but I'm not sure coz the audio is so off XD But, if what I heard is true, waaaa... Yusuke and Haruna has matching bags!!*v*
    Yusuke also said, that the Host Club members gathered in his house, and watched the finished movie together.

To any savior who can fix the audio, I promise I'll present the subs to you! XD
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:18 pm

yanie wrote:Ohsama no Brunch March 17, 2012:
    Part1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfqhJevheI4
    Part2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRDRUCo6lg8
    Part3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYaSX1Ruomo

Thank you so much to the one who has uploaded this, but aaarrrggh... can anyone please fix/sync the audio? >_<

Haruna think Yusuke's bag is cute, and I think Daito told the hosts that Yusuke gave Haruna that exact same bag as a present on the last day, but I'm not sure coz the audio is so off XD But, if what I heard is true, waaaa... Yusuke and Haruna has matching bags!!*v*
    Yusuke also said, that the Host Club members gathered in his house, and watched the finished movie together.

To any savior who can fix the audio, I promise I'll present the subs to you! XD

I found it!! cheers

The Ohsama no Brunch audio and video has been synced up.

Thanks in advance for offering to provide the subs for the clips, yanie-san Very Happy

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3
    yanie
    yanie
    Host Club Member

Post by yanie Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:18 am

Waaa.... thank you so much, Mrs. Takagi!!! <3
    I don't know how to download from YouTube, so i can't make subs but i'll work on the translations!
    kumachan
    Commoner

Post by kumachan Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:30 am

I'm not sure how to make subs, but to download from youtube you could , try this website
    http://keepvid.com/

Ive used it many times.
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena
    Chairman of Picture Edits

Post by Ryu Rena Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:45 am

Yanie-san, is it alright if you could also translate this cute little video for us? I've been curious to what they're saying.

I wonder if the host is asking them on who their favourite host is... Your hard work is much appreciated! cheers
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:57 pm

Hi! I found this amazing picture on the Movie Facebook page (Kyouya, with the cloak, is just Onion Starry Eyes )

Ouran Movie Pictures!  - Page 3 52289410
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:58 pm

I want to watch the movie already!!!!! Onion Tantrum
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:20 pm

I Know! I really want to see the whole thing, but if we could at least get some clips of the movie, I would be okay (well, for a second at least). The only clips they have are the trailers, but I want to see an actual scene. Just a little something to hold me over. Preferably one with Kyouya Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:22 pm