Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+21
trixi
demonslayermiu
Fujioka Haruhi
annanipples
RandomTanuki
instantcoffee
HopeHazard
jade
aestivate
りんちゃん
MangaMistrezz
JennyJukes
Mrs.Takagi
grimmfaerie
TouchoftheWind
yanie
Nipples Admin
usa-chan
Isidarnipples
Tamakisnipples
Otaku-Nipples
25 posters

What Scenes from the Anime/Manga do you want to be in the Live Action~?

annanipples
    annanipples
    ate all the yogurt

What Scenes from the Anime/Manga do you want to be in the Live Action~? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Scenes from the Anime/Manga do you want to be in the Live Action~?

Post by annanipples Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:57 pm

yanie wrote:
    Nipples Admin wrote:
    Spoiler:
    YES!! I'm also ALL for this scene! cheers

Nipples Admin wrote:
    Spoiler:
    If this happens in the live-action, I'll kowtow to the Takagi twin and the producers, LOL!

ALL OF THE ABOVE.

Then, and assuming we'll get like 500 episodes of live-action:

- Kyouya at the department store.
    - The host club visiting Haruhi's house.
    - That little bit with Honey waking up after they've spilled the tea all over Usa-chan and Mori dead-panning an explanation.
    - The sports festival.
    - The twins' real fight.
    - Kyouya freaking out at Tamaki's dad.
    - Tamaki's relationship with his grandma. :<3:
    - LOTS OF BOSSA-NOVA-KUN.
    - The 'refreshing' episode. Look at me trying not to spell that crazy Kurogizagawagazugagazagiga name. Bonus points for twins waking up together. No, in fact, all the points for twins waking up together.
    - Kyouya and Tamaki's relationship from the get-go. I love it.

And Kami-knows what else. Big Laugh
    Fujioka Haruhi
    Fujioka Haruhi
    Scholarship Student

Location : Hiding from Tamaki-sen--crap, he found me xjhfdg LET GO OF THE KEYBOARD

What Scenes from the Anime/Manga do you want to be in the Live Action~? - Page 2 Empty Re: What Scenes from the Anime/Manga do you want to be in the Live Action~?

Post by Fujioka Haruhi Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:09 pm

Oh my goodness! You've all hit the scenes I want!

For the upcoming beach episode I know we'll get the thunder scene (it's such an integral part of Haruhi's character it has to be there). I so want to see the twins pampering Haruhi before dinner and Tamaki gets a nosebleed... and she points at him calling him a pervert. Maybe they'll give him a heart-boner instead? xD

And specifically I'd love to see in no particular order (Spoilers ahead for those who haven't read/finished the manga):

~ When the Host Club visits Haruhi's house.
      ~ When Tamaki and Kyouya met.
      ~ Hikaru and Kaoru's backstory and when they joined the Host Club.
      ~ Playing "commoner's games" and the Newspaper Club.
      ~ The Host Club dressing in drag when they thought Haruhi would leave them to go to Lobelia.
      ~ The festival where Haruhi first sees Tamaki's grandmother, dresses as a girl to eat the wonderful food, and offers Tamaki a bite from her fork causing attention.
      ~ Halloween. Kid Witch Haruhi, anyone?
      ~ Kimodameshi tournament (this was combined with Halloween in the anime) with Hikaru and Haruhi in the net.
      ~ Bossa Nova Casanova Kasanoda-kun and his scenes being dressed up (and a LOVELY ITEM), having Haruhi his host, and walking in on her changing.
      ~ Their trip to Karuizawa and helping at Misuzu-chi's Pension (which also included the date with Hikaru and Haruhi, and a thunderstorm).
      ~ Tamaki in a loincloth after losing the bet to Kyouya!
      ~ Tamaki out with a cold and kissing Haruhi's forehead.
      ~ YASAMURA MEI!! Her staying with Haruhi, Tamaki making messes Haruhi has to clean up helping at Karuizawa, and the summer festival with everyone in yukata.
      ~ Karaoke with Mei when they met her. (We see a lovely scene between Kaoru and Haruhi concerning juice cans and he contemplates what he and Hikaru will do when there is only one of what they like.)
      ~ Hikaru and Kaoru having their real fight, Kaoru and Haruhi's "date" at the amusement park, Kaoru confessing and kissing Haruhi's cheek (and then Hikaru's cheek later).
      ~ Kyouya searching all over for Tamaki's mother--it obviously won't be in Paris in the drama.
      ~ Tamaki and Haruhi at her apartment where he spills kayu (rice gruel) all over himself and she helps him, and then he kisses her head when he leaves.
      ~ Haruhi realizing she has feelings for the Idiot King Tamaki.
      ~ New Year's festival with the ootoro rings, dango, and Haruhi kidnapped.
      ~ Kanoya Megumi, and Haruhi's bit of jealousy, and the whole scheme the club came up with to help Kanoya (and Tamaki, too).
      ~ Hikaru confessing.
      ~ Tamaki and Haruhi's accidental kiss after Honey and Mori's graduation.
      ~ The Host Club saving Tamaki from his grandmother's house and racing him to the airport.
      ~ Haruhi confessing at the airport and Tamaki kissing her.
      ~ Tamaki and Haruhi's date.
      ~ Haruhi's big reveal that she's a girl.
      ~ Everyone in Boston with her (much to her chagrin).
      ~ The Barcelona trip.
      ~ Any of the extra scenes from volume 18 (WEDDING! <3)

There are so many! I couldn't list them all, but I listed most of them. xD;

Oh, and here's an image of one of the scenes not yet posted in this forum...

Tamaki... in a loincloth. Enjoy.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Fujioka Haruhi on Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Tamaki. In a loincloth.)
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:29 am

Fujioka Haruhi wrote:

Umm...sorry if this isn't part of the discussion here, but I gotta ask- when did this scene happen? I don't remember reading it. Shocked
    Fujioka Haruhi
    Fujioka Haruhi
    Scholarship Student

Location : Hiding from Tamaki-sen--crap, he found me xjhfdg LET GO OF THE KEYBOARD

Post by Fujioka Haruhi Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:14 pm

MangaMistrezz wrote:
    Fujioka Haruhi wrote:

Umm...sorry if this isn't part of the discussion here, but I gotta ask- when did this scene happen? I don't remember reading it. :shock:

Aa, it was chapters 63 and 64. They all go to a shrine to celebrate the new year. Tamaki and Haruhi eat dango together while talking since Tamaki was troubled over something Hikaru had told him earlier, and Haruhi is having her own personal troubles. Tamaki also gives Haruhi an ootoro ring, since he knows she likes ootoro--he bought himself a matching one to wear.

Haruhi ends up walking off by herself thinking she saw someone she knew and is kidnapped. She hit her head on the car when she was pushed in. We see her cute little sheep dream while she's asleep since she was laying on soft blankets at a dry cleaner's (who were also the ones that kidnapped her--they were supposed to get Tamaki).

Should that be in spoiler tags? (? ・・) I can edit this if it should be. -shrug-
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:44 pm

Fujioka Haruhi wrote:
    MangaMistrezz wrote:
    Fujioka Haruhi wrote:

Umm...sorry if this isn't part of the discussion here, but I gotta ask- when did this scene happen? I don't remember reading it. Shocked

Aa, it was chapters 63 and 64. They all go to a shrine to celebrate the new year. Tamaki and Haruhi eat dango together while talking since Tamaki was troubled over something Hikaru had told him earlier, and Haruhi is having her own personal troubles. Tamaki also gives Haruhi an ootoro ring, since he knows she likes ootoro--he bought himself a matching one to wear.

Haruhi ends up walking off by herself thinking she saw someone she knew and is kidnapped. She hit her head on the car when she was pushed in. We see her cute little sheep dream while she's asleep since she was laying on soft blankets at a dry cleaner's (who were also the ones that kidnapped her--they were supposed to get Tamaki).

Should that be in spoiler tags? (? ・・) I can edit this if it should be. -shrug-

Ooh.....THANK YOU! :3 Nodding Nah, I don't think you need to put spoiler tags-I think I'm the only one here who didn't read that scene. I watched the anime first, and then I read the ending of the manga to compare it. I wasn't planning on reading the manga at all, but of course, I was sucked into the awesomeness that is Ouran High School Host Club Laughing So I read the manga out of order and I must have skipped some scenes (obviously). When i have time, I'll go back and read chapter 60+ in order.
    demonslayermiu
    demonslayermiu
    Ouran Student

Post by demonslayermiu Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:46 pm

The Sports Competition, definitely! (It's from the manga). It's my favorite arc!
    Nipples Admin
    Nipples Admin
    Your Sexy Admin from Tumblr

Post by Nipples Admin Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:25 am

It would be so cute if they did this chapter, especially since it was never featured in the anime:

Spoiler:

We haven't really seen Haruhi in the live action dress up as a girl either (in reality, not in Tamaki's inner mind theatre) so I really hope there's a scene!
    trixi
    trixi
    Scholarship Student

Post by trixi Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:44 am

The one I'd really like to see is when the hosts visit Haruhi's home x)
    I still haven't read all of the manga so I haven't much to go on from that .
    one I'd like to see but I highly doubt will be included is the Halloween episode, I've noticed Japanese dramas are really season nit-picky.
    So Halloween during summer season would be kinda weird. However, they could change it to a Test of Courage episode instead ;D
    yanie
    yanie
    Host Club Member

Post by yanie Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:54 am

trixi wrote:I've noticed Japanese dramas are really season nit-picky.
    That's so true! In the manga, the guys were wearing glamourous celeb-like outfits when they visited Haruhi's home bcoz it was winter. But in the anime, it was summer, so they wear just casual clothes XD It would go the same way for the drama now.

Of course, Haruhi's class ski trip is impossible to make it to the drama now, unless they make a sequel starting in January next year XD

That's exactly why I think the live-action needs to go for 4 seasons, one whole year XD Hope they'll hear our prayers.
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:01 am

yanie wrote:
    Of course, Haruhi's class ski trip is impossible to make it to the drama now, unless they make a sequel starting in January next year XD
    That's exactly why I think the live-action needs to go for 4 seasons, one whole year XD Hope they'll hear our prayers.

Yes! You're right, yanie....Hallelujah to that IF they make more than one season or alot of episodes.

I heard the live action will only be 11 episodes long...they're just joking right? That's WAY too short (and Ouran episodes are already only 30 minutes long). It's not possible! If it's true, I swear- I'll get on the next plane to japan, hire a translator and use that translator to scream at the producers and staff!!!
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:15 am

Ugh I hate that. Like, I watch a lot of dramas and I don't mind if they're ~11 episodes long, but they're always hour-long episodes. >.< So it's like having a 5.5 episode long drama to me. Mad
    trixi
    trixi
    Scholarship Student

Post by trixi Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:01 pm

MangaMistrezz wrote:
    yanie wrote:

Yes! You're right, yanie....Hallelujah to that IF they make more than one season or alot of episodes.

I heard the live action will only be 11 episodes long...they're just joking right? That's WAY too short (and Ouran episodes are already only 30 minutes long). It's not possible! If it's true, I swear- I'll get on the next plane to japan, hire a translator and use that translator to scream at the producers and staff!!!

Unfortunately, most J-dramas are only 11 episodes long and not many of them get a second season unless they were tremendously popular (JIN, Hotaru no Hikari, Gokusen, Hana Yori Dango to mention a few)
    And as Ouran is a late-night drama the chances are not that high. I'm sorry if I sound pessimistic, but I'm a realist :/
    Though I would love to have the whole Ouran as a live-action, the cast is just so perfect!

And not to go completely OT

HOW COULD I FORGET TO MENTION THIS SCENE??
    This one was my favourite in the anime, favourite cosplay and favourite Hitachiin fanservice xD
    What Scenes from the Anime/Manga do you want to be in the Live Action~? - Page 2 Iw7zer

Otaku-Nipples
    Otaku-Nipples
    Host Club Member

Post by Otaku-Nipples Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:00 am

Fingers crossed for a sequel~!

I really want the Halloween scenes! With the twins and their "tests of courage"
    demonslayermiu
    demonslayermiu
    Ouran Student

Post by demonslayermiu Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:07 pm

Since Tamaki in the live-action isn't half French I can go ahead and just forget any use of the arc where Kyouya searches for his mom, right?
    Oddy
    Oddy
    Evil Twin

Post by Oddy Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:21 pm

I only ever watched the anime...but recently I've been re-watching it and I just got to the Haruhi in Wonderland episode.
    I know it was just kinda filler but it was so awesomely trippy...I'd love to see how they would adapt that XD
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:55 pm

oh my gosh, me too.
    I really need to start reading the manga, I've only ever watched the anime, and I watched the Haruhi in Wonderland episode like last night. >w<

I want to see Yusuke in the Mad Hatter outfit and Mori dressed up like a mouse. >w<
    Oddy
    Oddy
    Evil Twin

Post by Oddy Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:22 pm

Cinnamonipples wrote:oh my gosh, me too.
    I really need to start reading the manga, I've only ever watched the anime, and I watched the Haruhi in Wonderland episode like last night. >w<

I want to see Yusuke in the Mad Hatter outfit and Mori dressed up like a mouse. >w<

OH THIS SO MUCH~
    especially that hatter outfit >3
    I am also SO not opposed to some Twin Cheshire Cats♥ or Caterpillar Kyouya

I keep thinking I want to read the manga...I might search it out in used book stores when I go back to Japan. I was buying Ludwig Kakumei but it was SO hard to find ;_;
    Fujioka Haruhi
    Fujioka Haruhi
    Scholarship Student

Post by Fujioka Haruhi Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:17 pm

I loved the anime Haruhi in Wonderland, but the manga chapter was different. I'd prefer Mad Hatter Tamaki and the Cheshire Twins, but in the manga all three were in Alice dresses... and it was hilarious.

A White Rabbit Honey~ That would be adorable. xD
    Otaku-Nipples
    Otaku-Nipples
    Host Club Member

Post by Otaku-Nipples Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:58 am

I also love the Haruhi in Wonderland ~! It allows us to see Haruhi's growth with the Host Club

plus...I love Cheshire Cat Twins and Hatter Tamaki <3
    demonslayermiu
    demonslayermiu
    Ouran Student

Post by demonslayermiu Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:29 pm

You know if they did the Haruhi in Wonderland bit but kept loyal to the manga, you would get to see Tamaki, the Twins, Kyouya and Mori in dresses! lol.
    Otaku-Nipples
    Otaku-Nipples
    Host Club Member

Post by Otaku-Nipples Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:19 am

demonslayermiu wrote:You know if they did the Haruhi in Wonderland bit but kept loyal to the manga, you would get to see Tamaki, the Twins, Kyouya and Mori in dresses! lol.

You've just made me think...I wonder if they'll do the Zuka Club episode, then we'd get to see lovely Twin and Honey Onee-chans~! Haha!
    Lala
    Lala
    Commoner

Post by Lala Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:12 am

There are soo many scenes from the manga that I want to see, so it's hard to pick D=... but I REALLY want to see the host club going to Haruhi's house!
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:14 pm

Apparently alot of scenes that we wished but never thought would be a part of the live action movie (like the sports tournament and ski trip) IS indeed in there. Now, if only Bossanova or Mao-chan were in the movie....I can die a blissful death. Onion :3 Sigh
    Minzgruen
    Minzgruen
    Scholarship Student

Post by Minzgruen Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:47 am

The episode, that deals with Kyouya and Tamaki =___= I WANT IT SO BADLY!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:09 am