Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+19
Careline
Tamakisnipples
nessayavi
KaoruHitachiin
JennyJukes
demonslayermiu
Nipples Admin
jade
Raitei
Jenavieve
annanipples
Laila007
MangaMistrezz
Cinnamonipples
Otaku-Nipples
seaweed
diasleepy
Fidei-Avi
yanie
23 posters

NEWS: It's Official!! Ouran Highschool Host Club WIDE-SCREEN MOVIE!

yanie
    yanie
    Host Club Member

NEWS: It's Official!! Ouran Highschool Host Club WIDE-SCREEN MOVIE! - Page 2 Empty Re: NEWS: It's Official!! Ouran Highschool Host Club WIDE-SCREEN MOVIE!

Post by yanie Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:44 pm

Yeah, I'd think so too! But do you actually think 2 hours is enough to cover the whole last arcs of the manga?
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

NEWS: It's Official!! Ouran Highschool Host Club WIDE-SCREEN MOVIE! - Page 2 Empty Re: NEWS: It's Official!! Ouran Highschool Host Club WIDE-SCREEN MOVIE!

Post by Laila007 Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:50 pm

hmm honestly i don't think two hours is enough cuz the scenes mentioned were all significant and beautiful scenes. It wouldn't be right to try to strip away the heartfelt parts. THEY SHOULD MAKE 2 MOVIES! ONE MOVIE AND THEN THE SEQUEL!!!! LOL!
    KaoruHitachiin
    KaoruHitachiin
    Scholarship Student

Post by KaoruHitachiin Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:21 pm

I can't wait, I really hope they do the second part of the manga until the end, the best part of this is that ohshc will have more success that it has now and that makes me happy!!
    LIFE IS WORTH LIVING Onion Nosebleed
    nessayavi
    nessayavi
    Commoner

Post by nessayavi Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:27 pm

I couldn't believe it when I read it, I'm so happy that this is not over yet ^^
    By the way, I hope tomorrow I don't miss the episode XD
    yanie
    yanie
    Host Club Member

Post by yanie Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:00 pm

I've done my own calculation. There are 83 chapters (18 volumes ; excluding the extra chapters after they went to Boston) of the manga. Based on some of the anime/live-action episodes, like the beach episode or the home visit episode, they can actually fit in 2 chapters into one -23min- episode. 83 chapters means 41.5 -23min- eps. That means the manga is worth of abt 16 hours adaptation!

11-23min-eps means only 4.2 hours, they actually need, at least, 6-8 more hours, even if they have to leave out the filler chapters (like Princess Michelle, etc) to cover the whole manga's KEY/MAIN PLOTS.

A widescreen movie means, most probably, the story would only focus on Tamaki/Haruhi/Kyoya. I want Honey/Mori focus eps as well.

So, NO! One or two movies is not enough! They need to make another sequel TV series, after the movie!! XDDD
    Nipples Admin
    Nipples Admin
    Your Sexy Admin from Tumblr

Post by Nipples Admin Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:18 pm

THIS MOVIE SH0ULD BE THE FIRST OF A TRILOGY
    Tamakisnipples
    Tamakisnipples
    The King

Post by Tamakisnipples Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:41 pm

HOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKHOLYFUCKYOUSHOULDSEEMYFACERIGHTNOW
    Onion Starry Eyes Onion Starry Eyes Onion Starry Eyes
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:08 pm

YOSH MINA!! let's all go to the fan page and DEMAND FOR MORE THAN ONE MOVIE OR EVEN BETTER A SECOND SEASON!!!!! Triumphant Tamaki
    yanie
    yanie
    Host Club Member

Post by yanie Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:27 pm

Btw, this info might not be that important, but according to some people in 2ch, the first time that "Ouran will be made into live-action" info leaked, earlier this year, the same source also says "Besides TV series, it will also be adapted into a movie".
    So many fans guesses that the movie has been planned since the beginning.

But either way, I'm sure our support msgs has been quite a help in making them to come to a decision to actually realize the plan Cunnin Onion Idea

Well, anyway, I just hope they won't end the story in the movie. Ouran live-action always needs an open-ending!!^o^
    Careline
    Careline
    Scholarship Student

Post by Careline Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:36 pm

YES!!!! Which means we're so going to get an open end in the drma aI guess. I also think they'll cover Tamaki's family story in the movie~
    AND it's made by sony which usually means much budget am I right?

can't wait!!! THIS IS GOIGN TO BE AWESOME SHIT!
    yanie
    yanie
    Host Club Member

Post by yanie Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:13 am

"Ouran High School Host Club" Movie was Announced to the Princesses in the Fans Meeting!
    translated by yanie

On the 25th, the "Ouran Host Club Summer Party" fans meeting was held on the Ouran filming set. It was announced to the fanclub members earlier than the official public announcement.

On this day, the "Ouran" main cast, Kawaguchi Haruna, Yamamoto Yusuke, Ryusei Ryo, Nakamura Masaya, Chiba Yudai, Takagi Shinpei, Takagi Manpei and Daito Shunsuke attended the event. Kawaguchi Haruna greeted, "I'm very happy I get to meet you all, the fans, directly. I hope everyone will enjoy this event!" she greeted with proper manner just like Haruhi. Yamamoto Yusuke, who was gazing at Kawaguchi, just like Tamaki, went, "Ha~~~ruhi~~~!!!", while calling her name he open his both arms wide and was about to embrace Kawaguchi, but she said, "Bucho(president), stop it!!", just like a scene in the drama. The other cast stopped him saying, "Bucho, you're getting too excited. Calm down!". And so, Yamamoto pulled himself together and greeted the fans, "Princesses! Thank you for coming today!".

Still in the way Tamaki speak, he announced, "I have a very important announcement for everyone. I'd like to inform you that "Ouran High School Host Club" drama will be over in September. I feel so sad that I can't sleep at nights thinking about it. So after I think it over and over and over, I'd like to use our host club's wealthy power to... Haruhi, please pull that string,". As Kawaguchi (Haruhi) pulled the string of the decorated paper ball, she said, "This is the big announcement from the Ouran host club! One, two....! Jaaaaang!". Then a paper curtain written "Let's Celebrate! Ouran High School Host Club will be made into a Movie!!" came out. Yamamoto said, "That's right. 'Ouran High School Host Club' will be made into a movie!!", and the fans went wild.

Kawaguchi's comment on the movie was, "The movie will be the continuation of the drama, with new guest stars, and I think you'll get to see another side of the host club. Everyone who live in the area which are not getting the drama broadcast, will be able to watch the movie so I'd like to do my best so everyone in the whole country would say "'Ouran High School Host Club' is good!".

The movie will premiere on March 2012 and exclusive special guests is planned to appear in the movie.

source: http://dogatch.jp/blog/news/tbs/11260814703.html

Ahhhh~~~ I hope the official website will upload the fans meeting clip!! Yusuke sounds hillarious! lol, I wonder if he messed up again XD That kid slipped his tongue too much, lol.

And special guest stars?? Can't stop imagining these popular veteran actors and actresses to play the roles as the host club members grandparents, parents and older siblings!^^
    Raitei
    Raitei
    Ouran Student

Post by Raitei Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:17 am

yanie wrote:I've done my own calculation. There are 83 chapters (18 volumes ; excluding the extra chapters after they went to Boston) of the manga. Based on some of the anime/live-action episodes, like the beach episode or the home visit episode, they can actually fit in 2 chapters into one -23min- episode. 83 chapters means 41.5 -23min- eps. That means the manga is worth of abt 16 hours adaptation!

11-23min-eps means only 4.2 hours, they actually need, at least, 6-8 more hours, even if they have to leave out the filler chapters (like Princess Michelle, etc) to cover the whole manga's KEY/MAIN PLOTS.

A widescreen movie means, most probably, the story would only focus on Tamaki/Haruhi/Kyoya. I want Honey/Mori focus eps as well.

So, NO! One or two movies is not enough! They need to make another sequel TV series, after the movie!! XDDD

I think I just died from trying to follow the calculations (I'm not good at math). Dead Onion

BUT! Understanding the gist, I'd say we should push them for a season 2! Ouran definitely needs and will benefit more with a season 2! Cunnin Onion Idea
    writtenasneu
    writtenasneu
    Commoner

Post by writtenasneu Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:05 am

yanie wrote:

Still in the way Tamaki speak, he announced, "I have a very important announcement for everyone. I'd like to inform you that "Ouran High School Host Club" drama will be over in September. I feel so sad that I can't sleep at nights thinking about it. So after I think it over and over and over, I'd like to use our host club's wealthy power to... Haruhi, please pull that string,"

is it only me who feel extreme sudden sadness when reading the 'will be over in september' part?? ;~; Onion OTL

BUT STILL.

A MOVIEEE FKJHKWHDUHDUKGFGKBKDHSHBJDHFWHEHFHD this happiness will kill me Dead Onion OH WAIT i can't die yet i want to watch the movie AND THE 2ND SEASON WE CAN DEMAND IT RIGHT!?!?? Wooby Onion Eyes Gleaming Onion Eyes yoooooooosshh
    ChaoticNipples
    ChaoticNipples
    Twincest Fangirl

Post by ChaoticNipples Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:26 pm

Can there be a separate move just for Twincest?

Aw, pretty please??? O.O
    Tama
    Tama
    Ouran Student

Post by Tama Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:20 pm

ChaoticNipples wrote:Can there be a separate move just for Twincest?

Aw, pretty please??? O.O

OH THEY COULD MAKE TWINCEPTION
    I am fully supporting this idea Triumphant Tamaki
    Fidei-Avi
    Fidei-Avi
    Scholarship Student

Location : Saving the world... Or under your bed, whichever makes you happier.

Post by Fidei-Avi Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:35 pm

^
    Onion Thumbs Up QFTW. Add another mark to the Twinception Movie idea.
    Gah so many goodies coming out >< My fangirl heart is melting!! I'm still trying to get myself back up after being shot down by the end date of the drama in September. But I KNOW I will have no complaints about this movie. Smile
    cheesyfleas
    cheesyfleas
    Scholarship Student

Post by cheesyfleas Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:41 pm

This is the best welcome-home news ever.
    NEWS: It's Official!! Ouran Highschool Host Club WIDE-SCREEN MOVIE! - Page 2 Tumblr10
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:34 pm

cheesyfleas wrote:This is the best welcome-home news ever.
    NEWS: It's Official!! Ouran Highschool Host Club WIDE-SCREEN MOVIE! - Page 2 Tumblr10
    why is that not a smiley
    brb fixing this issue.

and it is done.
    Tamaki \
    writtenasneu
    writtenasneu
    Commoner

Post by writtenasneu Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:52 pm

Cinnamonipples wrote:
    cheesyfleas wrote:This is the best welcome-home news ever.
    why is that not a smiley
    brb fixing this issue.

and it is done.
    Tamaki \

can I love you for a second Tamaki \

and this whole TWINCEPTION movie idea make me want to see it even as a fanmade one
    Onion Daydreaming
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:54 am

Umm...I'm not really sure where I can ask this, so I'll just ask it here: Is there a video of the fan meeting and where they announced that there would be a movie? And if there is, can someone post it here? I really wanna watch it.

Arigato gozaimasu. Onion Bows

Tamakisnipples
    Tamakisnipples
    The King

Post by Tamakisnipples Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:03 am

So many nosebleeds over this fandom. LOVE IT!
    Nipples Admin
    Nipples Admin
    Your Sexy Admin from Tumblr

Post by Nipples Admin Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:10 am

MangaMistrezz wrote:Umm...I'm not really sure where I can ask this, so I'll just ask it here: Is there a video of the fan meeting and where they announced that there would be a movie? And if there is, can someone post it here? I really wanna watch it.

Not yet but they'll most likely post it in the movie gallery on their site eventually, so if you have Internet Explorer you can view it there!
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:32 am

Nipples Admin wrote:
    MangaMistrezz wrote:Umm...I'm not really sure where I can ask this, so I'll just ask it here: Is there a video of the fan meeting and where they announced that there would be a movie? And if there is, can someone post it here? I really wanna watch it.

Not yet but they'll most likely post it in the movie gallery on their site eventually, so if you have Internet Explorer you can view it there!

Thank you! But it takes a while for me to stream videos on the website- I'll just wait for someone to post it Onion Whistle

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:06 am