Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+25
Silvia
abtomat
AnimaSola86
loverholic-x
nessayavi
blackbalsam
KaoruHitachiin
xKyuMinx
Keshia
Beelzenef
tasukeru
Laila007
Nipples Admin
enggrrl
jade
yanie
Oddy
Tamakisnipples
MangaMistrezz
seaweed
KiraKiraNipples
Raitei
Tama
Otaku-Nipples
Cinnamonipples
29 posters

Prince Appreciation

Tamakisnipples
    Tamakisnipples
    The King

Prince Appreciation - Page 4 Empty Re: Prince Appreciation

Post by Tamakisnipples Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:05 pm

xKyuMinx wrote:
    KaoruHitachiin wrote:
    Keshia wrote:
    Otaku-Nipples wrote:Prince Appreciation - Page 4 Yamamo10

Oh, I am sorry Yusuke, did I wake you up whilst I was trying to glomp you?

Onion Nosebleed

I want to do bad things to him Wall ... Onion

Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed

Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed

OMG, PLEASE. RISE AND SHINE, BEAUTIFUL. Gleaming Onion Eyes

Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed

The sounds I make when I see pictures of him. More like creepy unconscious moans or "oh godddd....." What is wrong with meee.... also for the love of god I like him how he is now. :<3: Yuyu skinny with muscle on top of it is perrfecttt I like teh skinny boys though ehe
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:08 am

Tamakisnipples wrote:
    xKyuMinx wrote:
    KaoruHitachiin wrote:
    Keshia wrote:
    Otaku-Nipples wrote:Prince Appreciation - Page 4 Yamamo10

Oh, I am sorry Yusuke, did I wake you up whilst I was trying to glomp you?

Onion Nosebleed

I want to do bad things to him Wall ... Onion

Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed

Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed

OMG, PLEASE. RISE AND SHINE, BEAUTIFUL. Gleaming Onion Eyes

Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed

The sounds I make when I see pictures of him. More like creepy unconscious moans or "oh godddd....." What is wrong with meee.... also for the love of god I like him how he is now. :<3: Yuyu skinny with muscle on top of it is perrfecttt I like teh skinny boys though ehe
    WENT TO THE LAST PAGE OF THE THREAD
    SAW THIS PICTURE
    EYES WIDENED
    YESSS
    Onion Nosebleed
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:15 am

u know u guys, i was trying to find some baby pics of yusuke! BUT I COULDN"T FIND ANY!! I wonder if there is any out there! IM SURE WE ALL WANT TO SEE HOW CUTE HE WAS WHEN HE WAS A BABY! Onion Love
    Tamakisnipples
    Tamakisnipples
    The King

Post by Tamakisnipples Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:04 am

JUST LIKE HE WANTED TO SEE HARUHI AS A BABY. IF HE ISN'T CREEPY DOING THAT NEITHER ARE WE Very Happy
    Raitei
    Raitei
    Ouran Student

Post by Raitei Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:00 am

I kind of don't want to post this, but....I was extremely bothered when I saw this. I just have to get somebody to share my feelings!!! I'm quite sure this is NSFW.

Spoiler:

I'm not even sure if this is for real, but OMG! OMG! OMG! I can't!!!
    Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed

This is directing my thoughts to some really bad places... Dead Onion
    Keshia
    Keshia
    Host Club Member

Post by Keshia Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:04 am

Don't read this because it's dirty...:

Spoiler:

I REGRET NOTHING
    blackbalsam
    blackbalsam
    Scholarship Student

Post by blackbalsam Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:06 am

Laila007 wrote:u know u guys, i was trying to find some baby pics of yusuke! BUT I COULDN"T FIND ANY!! I wonder if there is any out there! IM SURE WE ALL WANT TO SEE HOW CUTE HE WAS WHEN HE WAS A BABY! Onion Love

There aren't many, or rather there are reaaally few of them, for example:

middle/highschool time Prince Appreciation - Page 4 Ceukj2jpceA

or even younger Prince Appreciation - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTKnEu5YfILiDrLYUjAd-tergCRapHrj-D92SU7oIvTQE-ZMcfc

Prince Appreciation - Page 4 10086117632 Kabuto days?

and few others which I can't find in an instant - gomen! Smile

There was that one show were hosts were showing some high-school pictures of YY before debuting and you could see how awkward, embarrassed, maybe even slightly scared he felt - but still adorable as always. I wish I could link you to that video or at least remember the name of the show but...Sad Tamaki

Now, just to continue the flow to wherever this will bring us
    Prince Appreciation - Page 4 164375_1535022015502_1233370393_1168076_7269673_n_thumb

And about that picture of naked YY (well half-naked doesn't seem appropriate, even offensive)..I won't even start to talk about, it's just a bad, bad photo to stir up our pure minds Onion Laugh
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:07 am

Raitei wrote:I kind of don't want to post this, but....I was extremely bothered when I saw this. I just have to get somebody to share my feelings!!! I'm quite sure this is NSFW.

Spoiler:

Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed Onion Nosebleed

You should just...read the NSFW thread for a little bit...
    You'll see this picture a lot. XDDD

(btw that picture was a big topic of discussion and fangirling during the Nipplechat in which the forum was being created, and it's the reason my title is Yusuke's Bum. >w<)
    Tamakisnipples
    Tamakisnipples
    The King

Post by Tamakisnipples Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:26 am

YEP YEP read the NSFW thread dear god please now go do it!
    Its so pretty.
    Raitei
    Raitei
    Ouran Student

Post by Raitei Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:56 am

Cinnamonipples wrote:
    Raitei wrote:I kind of don't want to post this, but....I was extremely bothered when I saw this. I just have to get somebody to share my feelings!!! I'm quite sure this is NSFW.

Spoiler:

You should just...read the NSFW thread for a little bit...
    You'll see this picture a lot. XDDD

(btw that picture was a big topic of discussion and fangirling during the Nipplechat in which the forum was being created, and it's the reason my title is Yusuke's Bum. >w<)

I was scared of the NSFW threads...but now that you gave me insight, I think I would head straight there! Lol. Although, I'm still a lil scared. Onion Wipes Sweat, h (I sound silly. lol)

(Oh, just a note, the reason why I was bothered is because I was looking for Yusuke's child pics when I found this. So I was like Onion Sudden shock )

Last edited by Raitei on Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Raitei
    Raitei
    Ouran Student

Post by Raitei Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:01 pm

Tamakisnipples wrote:YEP YEP read the NSFW thread dear god please now go do it!
    Its so pretty.

Off to the NFSW thread I go! Onion Skipping
    tasukeru
    tasukeru
    Ouran Student

Post by tasukeru Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:53 pm

lol omg i remember seeing this a while back. i was like wtf cos it's just really weird and stuff ya know but i really love that picture of him hehehehe~
    have you guys ever actually had nosebleeds due to pictures of him? cos i was searching up pictures of him and stuff then i got a really bad nosebleed .__.
    Keshia
    Keshia
    Host Club Member

Post by Keshia Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:10 pm

I think I've fallen in love Onion Love Eyes

Curse him!
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:08 pm

Ok guys coming back for the NSFW thread all i can say iS THESE MEN MAKES ME WANT TO DO BAD THINGS WITH THEM! and this is coming from a girl who hasn't done anything vulgar or crazy and good girl (in general) GAHH! I CAN"T TAKE IT ANYMORE!! Onion Anger I WANT THEM NOW!!! Onion Tantrum
    tasukeru
    tasukeru
    Ouran Student

Post by tasukeru Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:40 am

WHY ARE THEY SO HOT SEXY BEAUTIFUL CUTE MAJESTIC ADORABLE? I CRY AT THIS IMMENSE BEAUTY! ;A;
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:38 pm

tasukeru wrote:WHY ARE THEY SO HOT SEXY BEAUTIFUL CUTE MAJESTIC ADORABLE? I CRY AT THIS IMMENSE BEAUTY! ;A;
    I ASKED THE EXACT THING MYSELF! thanks to that thread, i had trouble focusing in my class todaY! Onion OTL but i will say especially for yusuke, it's like that song from LMFAO, HE"S SEXY AND HE KNOWS IT!! Onion Nosebleed
    tasukeru
    tasukeru
    Ouran Student

Post by tasukeru Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:43 pm

aww shit, i start class thursday!! first day of high school, i know no one and then imma be all distracted D:
    i have their beautiful pictures all over my supplies too lol
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:55 pm

OMGSH! HOw fun high school!! u know watching these japanese dramas makes me want to go BACK to high school, my high school wasn't fun like how they portray in japan. u know it seems like there is more involvement and festivals and stuff like that. just imagine yourself sitting in a university, at 8 am (the class is 2 hours) talking about statistics and all you can think about is the pics that was on The NSFW thread and just wondering off!! GAH! IT"S UNBEARABLE! Onion T_T Don\'t Go
    tasukeru
    tasukeru
    Ouran Student

Post by tasukeru Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:35 pm

lol if i were you, i'd prolly be smiling and giggling like a weirdo and then i'd get in trouble lol
    one of my new friends like this stuff and we just connect on so many levels. we agree on a lot of things and even if we have the same taste in guys, we've never fought on which idol is ours hehe~
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:40 pm

that's REALLY GOOD! i can only share my feelings on here about the boys! LOL! i did have a co-worker who watches asian dramas but she watches korean but i'm trying to stir her towards japanese, so we can share our affection about the men BUG UNTIL THEN i feel comfortable spilling my feelings on here. BUt dude, my imagination wonders off pretty bad, i'd be walking to my class and I have this huge smile on my face cuz of all the dreaming and thinking in my head! TEHEHE! Onion Skipping
    tasukeru
    tasukeru
    Ouran Student

Post by tasukeru Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:53 pm

yeah that was me before but before i didnt have a forum and i dont really talk to people on tumblr so i'd just annoy everyone who didnt like this stuff lol and omfg i get really distracted too lol
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:08 pm

girl you're telling me, two mins ago i signed off so i can look over my notes cuz like i said earlier, my head was in lala land. buT I CAME b/c i had an idea and i just had to post it! GAH! but u know what though, i love this forum.. it puts a smile on my face and so does this show! Onion Kiss
    tasukeru
    tasukeru
    Ouran Student

Post by tasukeru Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:12 pm

i love this forum and the show ugh why dont you guys all live near me and go to my school omfg we can start a host club together lol
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:19 pm

Man, I wish I had what happened last Nipplechat happen to me. XD Two of the chatters found out they live ten minutes away from each other. >w<

but like no fans except the ones I recruit myself live near me.
    Rejected Tamaki

Hopefully though, Izzy, loveintokio (I think she's NipplesinTokio on the forum) and I will meet up at Anime North in May. At least loveintokio and I will, because she lives close by to the con. Very Happy
    tasukeru
    tasukeru
    Ouran Student

Post by tasukeru Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:30 pm

dude do any of you live in socal? i will fucking cry if one of you guys do omfg
    and omfg TAKE ME PLS. i went to the anime expo this year but i'm not able to go next year ;A;

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:46 pm