Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+33
KC1992
abtomat
Silvia
rywenstar
CommonFolkNipples
JINX
blackbalsam
Cinnamonipples
Tamakisnipples
Tacoko
Tama
tasukeru
Laila007
Beelzenef
JennyJukes
KaoruHitachiin
omnomroses
NipplesinTokio
alyxsandria
KiraKiraNipples
enggrrl
Isidarnipples
Keshia
Otaku-Nipples
awesome_nipples
lovelylaur75
Jenavieve
yanie
seaweed
MangaMistrezz
Nipples Admin
Mrs.Takagi
diasleepy
37 posters

Shadow King Appreciation

Silvia
    Silvia
    Scholarship Student

Shadow King Appreciation - Page 9 Empty Re: Shadow King Appreciation

Post by Silvia Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:38 pm

awesome_nipples wrote:
    Laila007 wrote:YAY YAY YAY! NEW STUFF!! i thought this was freaking hilarious... i think it's from a turkish bath i think.. i just know that they scrub you VERY WELL!
    Shadow King Appreciation - Page 9 Tumblr_ls6swaCAuw1r36fpno1_400Shadow King Appreciation - Page 9 Tumblr_ls6swaCAuw1r36fpno2_400
    Shadow King Appreciation - Page 9 Tumblr_ls6swaCAuw1r36fpno3_400

Shadow King Appreciation - Page 9 Tumblr_ls5qwoynwS1r1iq8vo1_250

..,that scrubbing... looks like something SM like ... OMG I WISH I WAS THAT MAN WHO IS SCRUBBING HIM!!!

Daito's expression is priceless! lol! It seems that he really is sensitive to pain. I remember seeing an interview of the 'Tumbling' dorama cast, in which one of the cast, Nishijima Takahiro, mentioned that Daito needed a shocking amount of patches after every gymnastic training. I think what he said was 'As Daito and I are the eldest among the cast, we naturally need more plaster patches after training, but the amount that Daito needs is really frightening! He seems to need patches everywhere on his body.' (Not an exact quote because I'm just speaking from memory... and I watched the Chinese translation of that clip anyway.) I LOLed so much when I heard this!

(By the way, Nishijima Takahiro is the guy on the bottom left of this pic. I had a hard time believing he's one of the eldest!!!)

Shadow King Appreciation - Page 9 5095822978370288257

Laila007 wrote:ok you guys. . i HAD TO POST THIS! i laughed when i saw this!

http://housefoods.jp/products/tvcm/tvcm_onair110926_01_l.html

Wtf is with everything in this clip!!!

Haruhi Aw Yeah
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:08 pm

i know that is EXACTLY WHAT I SAID!! i'm assuming it's like a energy drink or nourishment drink but it has PEPPERS IN IT!! Onion Wipes Sweat, h I THINK! that vid was too weird for me! it's intersting cuz like the ouran crew found daito muscular but he need the most patches when it came to the tumbling training, maybe he's too sensitive! POOR BOO!! and with this pic the training in tumbling helped!!

Shadow King Appreciation - Page 9 Tumblr_ls9b814Rmj1r3ri0mShadow King Appreciation - Page 9 Tumblr_ls9b814Rmj1r3ri0m
    diasleepy
    diasleepy
    Scholarship Student

Post by diasleepy Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:53 am

awesome_nipples wrote:OOMMGGG I downloaded the first episode of Ojisan wa 25 sai ( I think it's written like that??) with Daito Shubsuke as the hikikomori grandson HE'S AWESOME NONE THE LESS!!!

but I need the entire drama preferably with subs' so does anyone know where I can find it???
    Onion T_T Don\'t Go

blackbalsam wrote:

Where did you find the Ojisan 25? I was looking for it some time ago and I couldn't find anywhere.

Hey guys, GOOD NEWS!! Onion Thumbs Up
    after much searching...
    I've found 2 eps of Ojisan 25 from torrent and the rest of the eps i ripped them from tudou...
    i'll upload them on mediafire or megaupload when my internet line's ok...
    n post links here..

n if anyone's wondering where i found 2318262-sou n 7days backpacker dvd rips, i got them from
    actor-daito-s.livejournal.com/

u hv to join the comm first n then u'll hv access to tons of Daito stuff Smile

sorry for posting abt it late...i totally forgot to reply, i thought i did..
    diasleepy
    diasleepy
    Scholarship Student

Post by diasleepy Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:20 am

Thanks for the pics n the Advertisement laila...LOL..Daito's like a robot..
    n the pic of daito's Hot bod there....faints..
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:50 am

DIASLEEPY! thank you soo much.. i was wanting to see some vids of 7 day backpacker!1 and thanks you to you i can NOW PUT SOME NEW PICS OF DAITO!!!
    Spoiler:
    awesome_nipples
    awesome_nipples
    Regular Client

Post by awesome_nipples Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:43 pm

diasleepy wrote:
    awesome_nipples wrote:OOMMGGG I downloaded the first episode of Ojisan wa 25 sai ( I think it's written like that??) with Daito Shubsuke as the hikikomori grandson HE'S AWESOME NONE THE LESS!!!

but I need the entire drama preferably with subs' so does anyone know where I can find it???
    Onion T_T Don\'t Go

blackbalsam wrote:

Where did you find the Ojisan 25? I was looking for it some time ago and I couldn't find anywhere.

after much searching...
    I've found 2 eps of Ojisan 25 from torrent and the rest of the eps i ripped them from tudou...
    n post links here..

n if anyone's wondering where i found 2318262-sou n 7days backpacker dvd rips, i got them from

.... *.*.... let me love youuuuu Onion Starry Eyes Onion T_T Don\'t Go
    abtomat
    abtomat
    Commoner

Post by abtomat Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:48 am

i dont know if this was shared before, if it was sorry!
    pudina-lee@tumblr shared daito on Oshareism in 2009
    http://www.mediafire.com/?khnonmkvs2f8nmb
    where they get his first love to come on the show! watch him get all flustered and shy x3!
    Shadow King Appreciation - Page 9 Daito0Shadow King Appreciation - Page 9 Daito1Shadow King Appreciation - Page 9 Daito2Shadow King Appreciation - Page 9 Daito3
    original post: http://pudina-lee.tumblr.com/post/11049125252/this-was-from-oshareism-2009-9-8-in-which-daito
    shes wondering if someone could sub it Smile
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:23 pm

thank you soo much for link! let's try to find more vids of daito like this! and hopefully it will be subbed!!
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:25 pm

this is an absolutely BEAUTIFUL drawing/pic of daito and haruna! I LOVE IT!! I loved talented ppl! LOL!!

Shadow King Appreciation - Page 9 Tumblr_lsm1l3JnBl1r35q73o1_1280
    diasleepy
    diasleepy
    Scholarship Student

Post by diasleepy Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:32 am

awesome_nipples wrote:
    diasleepy wrote:

Onion T_T Don\'t Go

blackbalsam wrote:

after much searching...
    n post links here..

.... *.*.... let me love youuuuu Onion Starry Eyes Onion T_T Don\'t Go

Onion Blush Of course sharing some ouran/daito love is a must! Smile

Sorry for being late..got problems with megaupload..i got really mad with it today Onion To Kill

it doesnt seem to wanna upload ep 1 of ojisan (which is 300plus Mb), Onion Tantrum

so i wanna try to upload it again tomorrow..like very2 early in the morning when the internet line is not that interrupted i hope..

so ive uploaded ep 3 till 8..theres only 8 episodes..
    gotta warn u, it's LQ, chinese subbed but ep 1 n 2 r HQ and raw

The quality for episode 3 till 8 is really really not that good..it's the best i could do..
    gomen ne Onion Bows

i ripped them off tudou...but it's still satisfying to watch daito being a Hikikomari and an otaku.
    i really wanted him to hv more screen time...i had fun watching him..so different compared to his other roles..Smile

but i hope i'll get to find some more good quality raws..here's our Hikikomori Daito:

Shadow King Appreciation - Page 9 Vlcsna11

n if u guys wanna check out ep 3 till 8:

http://www.megaupload.com/?f=J8OY4Y9C

Enjoy!
    diasleepy
    diasleepy
    Scholarship Student

Post by diasleepy Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:48 am

Laila007 wrote:DIASLEEPY! thank you soo much.. i was wanting to see some vids of 7 day backpacker!1 and thanks you to you i can NOW PUT SOME NEW PICS OF DAITO!!!
    Spoiler:

LOVE THESE PICS OF HIM!!! Onion Love Eyes

Doesn't it look like it's Kyouya all grown up?

abtomat wrote:i dont know if this was shared before, if it was sorry!
    where they get his first love to come on the show! watch him get all flustered and shy x3!
    Shadow King Appreciation - Page 9 Daito0Shadow King Appreciation - Page 9 Daito1Shadow King Appreciation - Page 9 Daito2Shadow King Appreciation - Page 9 Daito3
    original post: http://pudina-lee.tumblr.com/post/11049125252/this-was-from-oshareism-2009-9-8-in-which-daito

Thank u soo much for the post abtomat..n the lovely gifs Smile
    i really wanted to post this here too but i forgot n got distracted by the lovely pics from tumblr..

actually i'm pudina-lee from tumblr... Onion Skipping
    n im soo happy someone posted the link here.. Onion Daydreaming
    i feel appreciated Smile
    let's spread DAITO FEVER!
    n yeah, im really looking 4 someone to sub it in english..

Laila007 wrote:this is an absolutely BEAUTIFUL drawing/pic of daito and haruna! I LOVE IT!! I loved talented ppl! LOL!!

Shadow King Appreciation - Page 9 Tumblr_lsm1l3JnBl1r35q73o1_1280

LOVELY DRAWING!!!
    i saw it on tumblr n went OMG!! SHE'S A FREAKING GENIUS!!

I really hope Daito n Haruna gets to see this..

Oh , how much i ship KyoHaru.. Onion Daydreaming

Silvia
    Silvia
    Scholarship Student

Post by Silvia Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:37 am

diasleepy wrote:
    Laila007 wrote:DIASLEEPY! thank you soo much.. i was wanting to see some vids of 7 day backpacker!1 and thanks you to you i can NOW PUT SOME NEW PICS OF DAITO!!!
    Spoiler:

LOVE THESE PICS OF HIM!!! Onion Love Eyes

Doesn't it look like it's Kyouya all grown up?

Kyoya probably won't eat with THAT happy a face, though. LOL
    And it seems that Daito loves eating VERY much... his newest blog is about a hamburger! LOL
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:13 pm

diasleey, U R SOO AWESOME FOR HAVING A FANGURLING PAGE OF DAITO!! **HIGH FIVE** and that is why daito looks muscular. IT"S CUZ HE EATS! and that is a good thing! most japanese actors are quite skinny which is ok sometimes but sometimes it can be weird looking!!
    abtomat
    abtomat
    Commoner

Post by abtomat Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:31 pm

diasleepy wrote:
    abtomat wrote:i dont know if this was shared before, if it was sorry!

Thank u soo much for the post abtomat..n the lovely gifs Smile
    i really wanted to post this here too but i forgot n got distracted by the lovely pics from tumblr..

actually i'm pudina-lee from tumblr... Onion Skipping
    n im soo happy someone posted the link here.. Onion Daydreaming
    i feel appreciated Smile
    let's spread DAITO FEVER!
    n yeah, im really looking 4 someone to sub it in english..
    o heyy! im abtomat from tumblr haha
    youre welcome! thanks for the download link! daito was so adorable x3
    diasleepy
    diasleepy
    Scholarship Student

Post by diasleepy Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:53 pm

Silvia wrote:

Kyoya probably won't eat with THAT happy a face, though. LOL
    And it seems that Daito loves eating VERY much... his newest blog is about a hamburger! LOL

Hahaha..yeah, Kyouya wud be all cool..like in the anime episode of Kyouya at the department store Smile Yeah ive checked out the translations from ichigo-kurimu@tumblr..such a cute post Onion Skipping

Onion XD haha daito n food..he soo loves eating doesnt he..Smile

From my limited Japanese understanding:
    - in tv homme he'd go "Yosh, let's eat!" after they finished the photoshoot..
    - in 7days backpacker he'd go "i hv a tight budget. I really wanna buy this (really cool fashionable pants) but i soo wana eat delicious food" he then chose food over the pants Smile
    - in emugara he'd go "i wanna eat something tasty..what do u recommend? Sanma? I wanna eat Sanma" Smile after they finished the photoshoot.

Laila007 wrote:diasleey, U R SOO AWESOME FOR HAVING A FANGURLING PAGE OF DAITO!! **HIGH FIVE** and that is why daito looks muscular. IT"S CUZ HE EATS! and that is a good thing! most japanese actors are quite skinny which is ok sometimes but sometimes it can be weird looking!!

High Fives back!! Smile yep my tumblr has 90% of Daito XD n i love Daito's bod..n i notice it too..He LOVES eating..that's what i'm using for my second "Many sides of Daito" video..
    it's not fnished yet but i plan to put: Clumsy Silly Dorky Daito, Daito likes to Eat, n Daito impersonating...
    i can help put another silly daito..he's pure kawaii.. Onion Daydreaming

abtomat wrote:
    o heyy! im abtomat from tumblr haha
    youre welcome! thanks for the download link! daito was so adorable x3

Hey abtomat!!! Thanks for followin me:) im gonna follow u too..youre welcome, yup Daito was soooo adorable Onion Nosebleed

Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:19 am

Laila007 wrote:diasleey, U R SOO AWESOME FOR HAVING A FANGURLING PAGE OF DAITO!! **HIGH FIVE** and that is why daito looks muscular. IT"S CUZ HE EATS! and that is a good thing! most japanese actors are quite skinny which is ok sometimes but sometimes it can be weird looking!!

I agree, Japanese male idols amaze me with just how skinny they are sometimes. . . Shocked And even though many of them still look handsome, it's still a little worrying when you can see their bones through their arms, chest, etc. . .

I love the fact that Daito is so muscular and loves to eat (men deserve to have curves too!!! cheers )

I've never really had a thing for super skinny guys (well, that was before I found out about the Takagi twins cheers Razz ) and for the most part, I find men with a healhty "meat-to-muscle" ratio TOTALLY gorgeous Onion Nosebleed

You know what's also funy/ironic about Daito loving food so much? Me and my sister have this private joke; whenever we see a good looking muscular guy like that. . .we call them "burgers". . . Onion Laugh

Example, last week me and my sis were walking through the mall and we saw this guy with toned arms and a broad, muscular chest, and my sis' reaction was "OMG, did you see that guy? He's such a burger! A total quater pounder with cheese!" Gleaming Onion Eyes
    LOL!!

(Watching hot guys eat is sooo sexy anyway. . .right? I especially enjoy watching Daito Shunuske eat desserts. . .)

Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:45 pm

OMG MRS. TAKAGI!! I LOVE THAT!! calling muscular guys a burger!! so daito would be a quarter pounder with cheese!! lol i donno!!

Shadow King Appreciation - Page 9 Tumblr_lsp6mwwA7B1r3frymo1_500
    Shadow King Appreciation - Page 9 Tumblr_lsoirgeqvB1qj00j8o1_400
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:26 pm

Laila007 wrote:OMG MRS. TAKAGI!! I LOVE THAT!! calling muscular guys a burger!! so daito would be a quarter pounder with cheese!! lol i donno!!

Nah girl, Daito would most definitely be a Big Mac, topped with lots of extra special sauce. . . .

Onion Thumbs Up

Shadow King Appreciation - Page 9 Ds10Shadow King Appreciation - Page 9 Shunsu11
    Shadow King Appreciation - Page 9 06510Shadow King Appreciation - Page 9 Sexyba10
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:00 pm

OH HOW I LOVE BIG MACS!!!! damn now i'm hungry!! LOL!! ok so mrs. takagi... what would u call someone who is skinny? burger is muscular and skinny would be???

Shadow King Appreciation - Page 9 Tumblr_lsoonjadyi1qf1phqo1_500
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:27 pm

Laila007 wrote:OH HOW I LOVE BIG MACS!!!! damn now i'm hungry!! LOL!! ok so mrs. takagi... what would u call someone who is skinny? burger is muscular and skinny would be???

Shadow King Appreciation - Page 9 Tumblr_lsoonjadyi1qf1phqo1_500

Hmmm. . .you raise a valid question there Mrs.Laila. . . Cunnin Onion Idea

Like I said, since I so rarely have a thing for slimmer guys, I guess I haven't really come up with food related nicknames for them. . .LOL

I know my sis (who I usually steal my phrases from) likes to call her thin guys friend "chickenhead" or "tenderoni" (basically macaroni but with the 'maca' taken off. . .hahaha)

But I personally don't have any good ones myself, I'll definitely have to come up with some!!

Do you have any particular funny names you use to describe guys you're attracted to, Laila? Onion Whistle
    alyxsandria
    alyxsandria
    Commoner

Post by alyxsandria Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:03 pm

Haha the conversations that go on here are very interesting Smile So I thought I'd put my input in on comparing men to food (cuz I think every girl does this at some point in their life).
    We've never came up with a name for more filled out guys (like Daito), but my friend and I call really skinny guys twizzlers.
    And I've noticed everyone has noticed that Daito loves food and clothes, but has anyone else noticed that he likes watches and turtles a lot too? It's kind of cute ne.

Shadow King Appreciation - Page 9 0001kt10
    Shadow King Appreciation - Page 9 Tumblr13
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:37 pm

hmmm... lemme think! usually what i do is when i see a REALLY HOT GUY.. i just say one word and one word only.. i say "DAAMMYNNN" or "DAMN" "make sure to put emphasis on the word damn. and i donno why, but sometimes what i like to do is i start to hiss like a snake, i inhale and hiss like a snake and followed by DAMN! LOL! i sound weird now don't i? Wall ... Onion for skinny guys i usually call them "scrawny" i need to find better words!! OOO how about this.. if musucular guys r called "burgers" then we can call skinny guys "french fries!"

ooo daito loves TURTLES?? HE IS JUST TOO PERFECT! i want to have like an epic picnic with him with TONS OF FOOD!!
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:16 pm

Laila007 wrote:hmmm... lemme think! usually what i do is when i see a REALLY HOT GUY.. i just say one word and one word only.. i say "DAAMMYNNN" or "DAMN" "make sure to put emphasis on the word damn. and i donno why, but sometimes what i like to do is i start to hiss like a snake, i inhale and hiss like a snake and followed by DAMN! LOL! i sound weird now don't i? Wall ... Onion for skinny guys i usually call them "scrawny" i need to find better words!! OOO how about this.. if musucular guys r called "burgers" then we can call skinny guys "french fries!"

ooo daito loves TURTLES?? HE IS JUST TOO PERFECT! i want to have like an epic picnic with him with TONS OF FOOD!!

"DAAMMYNNNN. . .!!" Is usually my phrase of choice too, so don't worry Cool

But the snake hissing is a new one for me, I have to try that out sometime! Razz

It's funny that you mention that we should call skinny guys "french fries" because I was JUST thinking that right after I sent my last post. . . Rolling Eyes

I thought the same thing you did: why not have "burgers" AND "french fries" ?? cheers

(And just to top it off, how 'bout we refer to any guy over 6ft tall as "a tall glass o' Pepsi?" Or whatever your favorite soft drink happens to be. . .LOL)

I wonder if guys know that it's possible for women to be just as perverted as they are. . .? Cunning Onion

I noticed that Daito likes turtles. It's cute when hot guys like cute things Onion Love
    (I happen to know that Yusuke and the Takagi twins also like to collect stuffed animals. . .) American guys would find that "lame" or whatever. . .but as a wiseman once said. . .

True strength means being able to freely enjoy the things that you like/that make you happy Onion Skipping
    Silvia
    Silvia
    Scholarship Student

Post by Silvia Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:56 pm

diasleepy wrote:
    High Fives back!! Smile yep my tumblr has 90% of Daito XD n i love Daito's bod..n i notice it too..He LOVES eating..that's what i'm using for my second "Many sides of Daito" video..
    it's not fnished yet but i plan to put: Clumsy Silly Dorky Daito, Daito likes to Eat, n Daito impersonating...
    i can help put another silly daito..he's pure kawaii.. Onion Daydreaming

This would be totally fantastic. Onion Daydreaming

And before we get to see the amazing 'Daito likes to eat' video, let's enjoy some pic of Daito with food, food, and more food. How this guy loves to take pictures with food! Look at his face when he sees food!

Shadow King Appreciation - Page 9 0bf7b9ebd854b646c65cc385

Shadow King Appreciation - Page 9 377adab44aed2e7366b1906d8701a18b87d6fa13

Shadow King Appreciation - Page 9 838ba61ea8d3fd1fd15db47b304e251f95ca5f1e

Shadow King Appreciation - Page 9 5d6034a85edf8db1b0786a250923dd54564e7418

Then, Daito with no food. LOL

Shadow King Appreciation - Page 9 C83d70cf3bc79f3d7a21ee71baa1cd11738b29aa
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:38 am

SILVIA! those pics of daito are sooo freaking cute cute! it's nice to see that these guys are really true to themselves. they have their masculinity and they are able to show and appreciate their child in them!! LOVE IT! Onion Love Eyes

mrs. takagi... i think we have a theme going on.. A DINER THEME!! we have burger, french fries and i think for a guy who is six feet tall, we shall call them a "root beer float!" so like nakamura would be "a root beer float with extra vanilla ice cream!"

Shadow King Appreciation - Page 9 Tumblr_lspsp6gPZW1r4rm78o1_500

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:33 am