Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+46
Akira14
loverholic-x
demonslayermiu
Raitei
Mari
nayoungah
CommonFolkNipples
annanipples
alyxsandria
awesome_nipples
Otaku-Nipples
TouchoftheWind
yanie
Kumachan~
Tamakisnipples
lyricsoul
instantcoffee
Kanaki
KaoruHitachiin
りんちゃん
MangaMistrezz
spectacular-nipple
Mrs.Takagi
setolove
allicuddlybear
twipples
its nipples bitches
xinping2016
Swiftnick
CrimsonINsight
damselunderstress
PurinsesuNipples
aestivate
FancyNipples
HopeHazard
ChaoticNipples
Nipples Admin
Nippletoast
ManpeiFanservice
diasleepy
KiraKiraNipples
NipplesinTokio
Cinnamonipples
nipplespvmk
Isidarnipples
usa-chan
50 posters

Your favourite character? [Anime, Manga & Live-action]

usa-chan
    usa-chan
    Honey's Bun-Bun

Your favourite character? [Anime, Manga & Live-action] Empty Your favourite character? [Anime, Manga & Live-action]

Post by usa-chan Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:15 pm

I'd have to say, I'm in love with Tamaki in every single one of them. *-*
    What about you?
    Isidarnipples
    Isidarnipples
    Shadow Queen

Your favourite character? [Anime, Manga & Live-action] Empty Re: Your favourite character? [Anime, Manga & Live-action]

Post by Isidarnipples Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:21 pm

Kyouya. Always Kyouya. And then the twins. I love you

This heart emoticon is weird.
    nipplespvmk
    nipplespvmk
    Scholarship Student

Your favourite character? [Anime, Manga & Live-action] Empty Re: Your favourite character? [Anime, Manga & Live-action]

Post by nipplespvmk Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:23 pm

Tamaki and Honey. Because Tamaki is a half-french blonde idiot that grows mushrooms in other people's closets, and Honey adorable <3 .
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:24 pm

TAMAKI because Yusuke's bum and Yusuke and he's so flamboyant, I love him.
    usa-chan
    usa-chan
    Honey's Bun-Bun

Post by usa-chan Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:25 pm

Isidarnipples wrote:Kyouya. Always Kyouya. And then the twins. I love you

This heart emoticon is weird.
    Kyouya is kinda' a creeper like Nekozawa. ;D The twins are just.. the twins. The heart emoticon is weird. o-e

nipplepvmk wrote:Tamaki and Honey. Because Tamaki is a half-french blonde idiot that grows mushrooms in other people's closets, and Honey adorable <3 .
    ^ This.
    NipplesinTokio
    NipplesinTokio
    Commoner

Post by NipplesinTokio Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:26 pm

Manga- Mori
    Anime- Hikaru but I love Kaoru as well
    Live Action- I'M TORN can't decide between twins, Tamaki and Kyoya.
    KiraKiraNipples
    KiraKiraNipples
    Scholarship Student

Post by KiraKiraNipples Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:27 pm

Kyouya and Mori. Because eyeglasses are sexy, and Mori is just plain hot in my opinion. ^^
    diasleepy
    diasleepy
    Scholarship Student

Post by diasleepy Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:50 pm

Kyouya!!! i just love how powerful he can be..he's got the doctors, the cops, the sinister lines..LOVE HIM!!

n i JUST LOVE THAT DAITO SHUNSUKE IS PLAYING KYOUYA!!

i soo hope they put a scene of kyouya waking up looking all scary looking..coz Daito said that he looks freaky when he wakes up in the morning coz he wears contacts so no contacts makes his eyes squint..

My other favorite is Hikaru i love the whole love triangle thing with Tamaki..n i have a tendency to like the guys who dont get the gurl..i know..(what the?)

ManpeiFanservice
    ManpeiFanservice
    Home Practice

Post by ManpeiFanservice Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:06 pm

I'm obsessed with the twins. In the anime I like Kaoru better because he's so sweet and giving... but at the manga Hikaru steals my heart away with his cookie sharing blessings and wonderful beautiful black-haired speeches.

In the live action I'd have to say both, even though I'm forever bound to look at Manpei and remember all of his fanservice home practicing goodnesses.

But I also love Tamaki (he's such a kind hearted person, how not to love him?) Also he's flamboyant and funny through and through. Tamaki for me is a close second (oh so close), particularly since Yusuke has been stealing the spotlight at the live action every single time!

I also love Kyouya. And Haruhi. And pedobait Chiba Yudai.

Honestly, there are 7 of them. Can't I have one for each weekday?
    Nippletoast
    Nippletoast
    Commoner

Post by Nippletoast Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:20 pm

Gah!! All the hosts are amazing in their own way.
    Well, I'd have to say Tamaki. His conceited attitude makes him hilarious, but yet at the same time, he's very giving and sweet.
    Also, the twins are great *-* When I first got into Ouran, Hikaru was probably my favorite until I realized how much sweeter Kaoru is.
    But yeah, Tamaki is my favorite with the twins close behind ^^

Last edited by Nippletoast on Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
    Nipples Admin
    Nipples Admin
    Your Sexy Admin from Tumblr

Post by Nipples Admin Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:13 pm

Your favourite character? [Anime, Manga & Live-action] Tumblr_lp4ypqFtDU1qlhe7ao1_500

ALWAYS. There are actually quite a few people who think I hate him though. W-W-WHY?
    ChaoticNipples
    ChaoticNipples
    Twincest Fangirl

Post by ChaoticNipples Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:07 pm

Kaoru and his introspection.

Haruhi is my favorite female anime character, though.
    HopeHazard
    HopeHazard
    Scholarship Student

Post by HopeHazard Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:34 pm

Live Action- Kyoya
    Anime- Tamaki (Vic Mignogna did an AWESOME job voicing him)
    Manga- Kyoya again. I just love that man. XD
    FancyNipples
    FancyNipples
    Commoner

Post by FancyNipples Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:39 pm

Manga: KYOYA!
    Anime: The Hitachiin twins, hands down. THEY'RE JUST SO ADORABLE.
    Live Action: Again, the Hitachiin twins. I love how the Takagi twins playing them even flirt at home... sort of brings Hikaru and Kaoru to life, don't you think?
    aestivate
    aestivate
    Commoner

Post by aestivate Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:42 pm

Manga: Kaoru
    Anime: Kaoru and Kyouya are tied xp
    Live action: THE TWINS. BOTH OF THEM.<3
    PurinsesuNipples
    PurinsesuNipples
    Commoner

Post by PurinsesuNipples Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:43 pm

Kyouya.

Live action-only: TAMAKI CAUSE HE'S FABULOUS AND STUFF

Last edited by PurinsesuNipples on Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    damselunderstress
    damselunderstress
    Kyouya's Notebook

Post by damselunderstress Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:46 pm

Oooo... this is so hard!

In all incarnations I love Kyouya. I've always had a thing for guys in glasses. Also, intelligence. He is both. But I really love Mei in the manga too. And, while I was reserved about the actors at first, they've done such a good job and I love all of them (especially Haruna as Haruhi.)

I can't pick just one. Can I have them all...?

king Also, that reminded me of Tamaki. Probably the cocked crown. Such a Tamaki thing to do.
    ChaoticNipples
    ChaoticNipples
    Twincest Fangirl

Post by ChaoticNipples Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:54 pm

aestivate wrote:Manga: Kaoru
    Anime: Kaoru and Kyouya are tied xp
    Live action: THE TWINS. BOTH OF THEM.<3

Yayy more Kaoru love! I am very happy about this.

Your favourite character? [Anime, Manga & Live-action] 114
    aestivate
    aestivate
    Commoner

Post by aestivate Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:55 pm

I love Kaoru so much he's one of my absolute favorite characters in all my fandoms combined. <3
    CrimsonINsight
    CrimsonINsight
    Commoner

Post by CrimsonINsight Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:59 pm

Manga: Kyouya & Kaoru. Kyouya, because he acts calm and cool, but also shows kindness from time to time and. Kaoru, because he's so gentle and selfless... I really love both of the characters because their personality is so deep. Kyouya may act cold, but is actually passionate and Kaoru seem to always joke around, but is actually quite mature.

Anime: Kyouya, 'cause he's awesome. 'nough said. xD

Live Action: The twins! Mostly because of the fanservice<3 The actors are cute even behind the scenes, and their acting is awesome. It's still difficult to say, though. We'll see if this will change as I get to watch more eps.

Last edited by CrimsonINsight on Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Swiftnick
    Swiftnick
    Commoner

Post by Swiftnick Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:00 pm

In the anime theres only one...Kyoya ^^

In the manga the whole TamaHaru is just beautiful, love Tamaki in the manga

In the live action...hmmm I really dont know its kind of tie between Kyoya, Haruhi, Tamaki and the twins 0.o

They are all so amazing in the live action!

OVERALL = KYOYA FTW <333333 :<3: :<3: :<3:
    xinping2016
    xinping2016
    Commoner

Your favourite character? [Anime, Manga & Live-action] Empty Haruhi ftw?

Post by xinping2016 Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:06 pm

Please don't tell me I'm the only one that loves Haruhi in all three T_T
    damselunderstress
    damselunderstress
    Kyouya's Notebook

Post by damselunderstress Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:15 pm

xinping2016 wrote:Please don't tell me I'm the only one that loves Haruhi in all three T_T

Oh gosh no! I adore her, especially in the Live Action. She's probably one of my favorite heroines. Very Happy
    its nipples bitches
    its nipples bitches
    Commoner

Post by its nipples bitches Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:19 pm

can't I just OT7 ?

xinping2016
    xinping2016
    Commoner

Post by xinping2016 Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:26 pm

damselunderstress wrote:
    xinping2016 wrote:Please don't tell me I'm the only one that loves Haruhi in all three T_T

Oh gosh no! I adore her, especially in the Live Action. She's probably one of my favorite heroines. Very Happy

I just love the way she treats Tamaki!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:45 pm