Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
MangaMistrezz
KiraKiraNipples
Otaku-Nipples
Nipples Admin
yanie
9 posters

Which minor characters would you like to see in the live-action? Which actor/actress would you want to see playing them?

yanie
    yanie
    Host Club Member

Which minor characters would you like to see in the live-action? Which actor/actress would you want to see playing them? Empty Which minor characters would you like to see in the live-action? Which actor/actress would you want to see playing them?

Post by yanie Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:33 am

So far, minor characters that have showed up:

Fujioka Kotoko (Haruhi's mother on picture): Suzuki Ami
    Which minor characters would you like to see in the live-action? Which actor/actress would you want to see playing them? Fujioka-kotoko

Jounouchi Ayame : Nakabeppu Aoi
    Which minor characters would you like to see in the live-action? Which actor/actress would you want to see playing them? Ayame_jounouchiWhich minor characters would you like to see in the live-action? Which actor/actress would you want to see playing them? Ayame-live

Hoshakuji Renge : Tsuchiya Tao
    Which minor characters would you like to see in the live-action? Which actor/actress would you want to see playing them? _rengeWhich minor characters would you like to see in the live-action? Which actor/actress would you want to see playing them? Renge-live

60-80% possibilities that Ranka, Haruhi's father, and Kirimi, Nekozawa's sister, will show up in the upcoming episodes.

Now, who are other minor characters you'd like to see in the live-action? And if you have someone in mind, whom you think should play the role, please mention them too!^^

Somehow, I kept imagining Tamaki's grandmother, Shizue, played by this veteran actress, Nogiwa Yoko^^
    Which minor characters would you like to see in the live-action? Which actor/actress would you want to see playing them? Shizue-animeWhich minor characters would you like to see in the live-action? Which actor/actress would you want to see playing them? Shizue-live

And for Shima, I can only think of this granny, Sasaki Sumie, who also acted Tama in "Hana Yori Dango" XD
    Which minor characters would you like to see in the live-action? Which actor/actress would you want to see playing them? 1102363-shima_maezono_largeWhich minor characters would you like to see in the live-action? Which actor/actress would you want to see playing them? Shima-live

I want one of Kyoya's older brother acted by Kaname Jun *v* Perhaps, Akito, hehe...
    Which minor characters would you like to see in the live-action? Which actor/actress would you want to see playing them? 211620_100001634622407_2330903_n
    Which minor characters would you like to see in the live-action? Which actor/actress would you want to see playing them? Akito-live

Nakamura Mika & Rika can be Hitachiin twin's maids, lol.
    Which minor characters would you like to see in the live-action? Which actor/actress would you want to see playing them? Hitachiin-maids

I think, Wakamura Mayumi would be great as Yuzuha, the twin's mother!^^
    Which minor characters would you like to see in the live-action? Which actor/actress would you want to see playing them? Wakamura

Of course, I also want to see Mei-chan, Kasanoda, Kanazuki, and many others in the live action! XD I love Kasanoda so much, but I really can't imagine who can play the role.
    Nipples Admin
    Nipples Admin
    Your Sexy Admin from Tumblr

Which minor characters would you like to see in the live-action? Which actor/actress would you want to see playing them? Empty Re: Which minor characters would you like to see in the live-action? Which actor/actress would you want to see playing them?

Post by Nipples Admin Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:50 am

HARUHI'S DAD! I think it was you who suggested an actor to play Ranka. I don't remember his name right now but I had looked him up on Google and thought he would be great for the role.
    Otaku-Nipples
    Otaku-Nipples
    Host Club Member

Which minor characters would you like to see in the live-action? Which actor/actress would you want to see playing them? Empty Re: Which minor characters would you like to see in the live-action? Which actor/actress would you want to see playing them?

Post by Otaku-Nipples Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:02 pm

Hmmm, for Kasanoda I'd want Hayami Mokomichi just because I do like him <3 ^^

Which minor characters would you like to see in the live-action? Which actor/actress would you want to see playing them? Hayami10
    KiraKiraNipples
    KiraKiraNipples
    Scholarship Student

Post by KiraKiraNipples Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:07 pm

Random I know. But I would want to see Hamada Britney as Yasamura Mei. Mainly because they fit the gyaru appearance.

I also wanted to see the Zuka Club in here as well. >.>
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:25 pm

Minor characters? (From most wanted to least):

-Haruhi's dad, Ranka
    -Bossanova
    -Zuka Club
    -Mei
    -Honey and Mori's little brothers/ The twins mom (tie)
    -Eclair
    -The twin's little sister, Ageha (the most unlikely)

I don't know much japanese actors so I'm fine with anyone...
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:33 pm

okay I don't care what role he plays
    but if Seto Koji (Koji Seto? ugh different sources say different things about which one is his first name) gets a role on this show, I will be able to die with no regrets.
    Tamakisnipples
    Tamakisnipples
    The King

Post by Tamakisnipples Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:13 am

CASANOVA POR FAVOR
    He's my favorite extra character.
    yanie
    yanie
    Host Club Member

Post by yanie Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:50 am

KiraKiraNipples wrote:Random I know. But I would want to see Hamada Britney as Yasamura Mei. Mainly because they fit the gyaru appearance.
    Woooh~! Nice choice!^v^ She's actually a manga author, but she also starred "Atashinchi no Danshi", ne!

Cinnamonipples wrote:okay I don't care what role he plays
    but if Seto Koji (Koji Seto? ugh different sources say different things about which one is his first name) gets a role on this show, I will be able to die with no regrets.
    Hmm... perhaps... Yasuchika? Smile
    Tamakisnipples
    Tamakisnipples
    The King

Post by Tamakisnipples Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:22 am

OMG he would be perfect for Chika!!! Very Happy
    MatteHanaymeY4
    MatteHanaymeY4
    Commoner

Post by MatteHanaymeY4 Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:31 am

I was really disappointed not to see the Zuka club!! I really hope they end up in the movie!
    For Benibara, I really think that Aibu Saki would be perfect!
    Which minor characters would you like to see in the live-action? Which actor/actress would you want to see playing them? Beniba12Which minor characters would you like to see in the live-action? Which actor/actress would you want to see playing them? Beniba13

And for Chizuru, the actress that played Asami in High School Debut, would be nice (Aizawa Rina)...
    Which minor characters would you like to see in the live-action? Which actor/actress would you want to see playing them? Chizur12
    Which minor characters would you like to see in the live-action? Which actor/actress would you want to see playing them? Chizur13
    Finally, I'd really like to see Koike Rina play Hinako.
    Which minor characters would you like to see in the live-action? Which actor/actress would you want to see playing them? Hinako10
    Which minor characters would you like to see in the live-action? Which actor/actress would you want to see playing them? Hinako11
    yanie
    yanie
    Host Club Member

Post by yanie Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:07 am

Yeah, I wish the Zuka Club plots would make it to the live-action too. That's where we get to see the Host Club members in female dresses, also the hillarious plot with Ranka too! They really should make a Part 2 series!!!>_<
    Silvia
    Silvia
    Scholarship Student

Post by Silvia Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:05 am

Minor characters that I wish to see:
    - Kuze-senpai and Mitsuyama-senpai (Kyoya's orange-obsessed senpai and his fiancee)
    - Yasuchika and Satoshi (Honey and Mori's brothers)
    - Shima (in the Suoh household)

Not sure who should play them, though. I'm not that familiar with Japanese actors and actresses, especially young ones...

I also want Reiko, though she has already appeared, to have a greater role. It would be hilarious to see the comedic romance between her and Honey!
    yanie
    yanie
    Host Club Member

Post by yanie Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:22 pm

Hmm... a Japanese talent named RINKA should suit Anne-Sophie's role... she's a quarter-French. And she's 38 now.

Which minor characters would you like to see in the live-action? Which actor/actress would you want to see playing them? Rinka-annesophie

Too bad, she don't star dramas and movies much, so I doubt she'll be casted.
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:11 pm

I want Kyousuke Hamao to be in the Ouran Movie!!!! I don't care who he plays- as long as he's in it!!!!!!!!
    I think he could play Chika (Honey's brother)...Wasn't Chika taller than Honey?? That means Mao-chan would be perfect!!!!

LOOK AT THESE TWO! THEY HAVE A TOTAL BROTHERLY LOVE AURA AROUND THEM!!!
    Which minor characters would you like to see in the live-action? Which actor/actress would you want to see playing them? S640x480

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:06 am