0% [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    4% [4%] 

Total Votes: 48
    Hotaru Gunso
    Scholarship Student

Re: Ouran Live Action Episode 4

Post by Hotaru Gunso on Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:07 pm

Omg, Omg, Omg, I can't wait anymore!!! This is literally driving me insane! It's taking forever for the episode to get subbed and I really wanna watch it before I go to bed tonight! I hope I'm not the only one who's going crazy and is super upset about this! Crying or Very sad
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz on Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:31 pm

Hotaru Gunso wrote:Omg, Omg, Omg, I can't wait anymore!!! This is literally driving me insane! It's taking forever for the episode to get subbed and I really wanna watch it before I go to bed tonight! I hope I'm not the only one who's going crazy and is super upset about this! Crying or Very sad

You're not. Usually it takes 2 days for it to get subbed...it's already been 3 days now!!! I'm literally dying here...and I'm already angry and depressed that the rankings for this show went down again this week. At this rate, Ouran won't get popular and what's more- there won't be more episodes or seasons!!!

This sucks.... T_T
    yanie
    Host Club Member

Post by yanie on Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:10 pm

MangaMistrezz wrote:and I'm already angry and depressed that the rankings for this show went down again this week. At this rate, Ouran won't get popular and what's more- there won't be more episodes or seasons!!!

This sucks.... T_T
    I heard it's obon festival week now in Japan, when TV ratings would normally decreasing. Some Japanese fans were worried that Ep4 rating would hit rock bottom like 1%, so they were glad that it still keeps up on 2%.

The midnight dramas' ratings for last week:
    1. Detective Conan 4.8%
    2. Piece Vote 2.5%
    3. Ouran Highschool Host Club 2.3%
    4. Arakawa Under the Bridge 1.7%
    5. Rokudenashi Blues 1.1%

I guess Ouran is still so-so OK. (I just wish Ouran has Conan's ratings though T_T)

EDIT: Btw, just wondering... this is CG-ed right? lol.

More like a tiger than a cat, though, haha.
    Oddy
    Evil Twin

Post by Oddy on Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:05 pm

MangaMistrezz wrote:
    Hotaru Gunso wrote:Omg, Omg, Omg, I can't wait anymore!!! This is literally driving me insane! It's taking forever for the episode to get subbed and I really wanna watch it before I go to bed tonight! I hope I'm not the only one who's going crazy and is super upset about this! Crying or Very sad

You're not. Usually it takes 2 days for it to get subbed...it's already been 3 days now!!! I'm literally dying here...and I'm already angry and depressed that the rankings for this show went down again this week. At this rate, Ouran won't get popular and what's more- there won't be more episodes or seasons!!!

This sucks.... T_T

Thinking about it though, it took extra long for the torrent to come up so, I think the subs will just be similarly delayed.

As for the ratings, yanie is right, it's Obon this week so everyone is out partying and doing the festival thing so I'm not really surprised that the ratings dropped. Also, most half hour dramas don't keep super high ratings (just about the only ones that DO are the ones with big name actors and/or Johnny's guys in them ;_Wink
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz on Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:11 am

Ahhh.....ok, I see. I get it now. But I still wish Ouran was more popular so it's ratings would go up. I'm still gonna watch all the episodes until the very end (hopefully the end is in the far future) :<3: cheers Ouran Forever!!! cheers :<3:
    Tamakisnipples
    The King

Post by Tamakisnipples on Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:05 am

WOOP WOOP OURAN FOREVERRRR
    nessayavi
    Commoner

Post by nessayavi on Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:55 pm

http://www.darksmurfsub.com/qs-release/?uid=JD.Ouran.High.School.Host.Club.2011-E04
    This page has subtitles in English, in case anyone needs them ^ ^
    I saw the chapter in Spanish (my language) a few days ago,
    I can't wait for the next episode =)
    Nipples Admin
    Your Sexy Admin from Tumblr

Post by Nipples Admin on Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:14 pm

Post by yanie on Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:02 pm

Was it just me? Or did UkiDoki's character, Miyabi-kun, the character in the game, at the opening scene, really has Daito Shunsuke's voice?? XD
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz on Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:24 pm

Omg....the subs are finally up! And episode 5 is coming in 2 days....
    This is a good day. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:50 pm