Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
demonslayermiu
diasleepy
trixi
awesome_nipples
Oddy
loverholic-x
nessayavi
setolove
MangaMistrezz
Mrs.Takagi
Cinnamonipples
ChaoticNipples
KiraKiraNipples
Tamakisnipples
Otaku-Nipples
Nipples Admin
yanie
21 posters

Ouran Live Action Episode 4

Poll

How would you rate this episode?

[ 37 ]
    Ouran Live Action Episode 4 - Page 2 Bar_left77%Ouran Live Action Episode 4 - Page 2 Bar_right [77%] 
    [ 8 ]
    Ouran Live Action Episode 4 - Page 2 Bar_left17%Ouran Live Action Episode 4 - Page 2 Bar_right [17%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Ouran Live Action Episode 4 - Page 2 Bar_left2%Ouran Live Action Episode 4 - Page 2 Bar_right [2%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Ouran Live Action Episode 4 - Page 2 Bar_left0%Ouran Live Action Episode 4 - Page 2 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Ouran Live Action Episode 4 - Page 2 Bar_left4%Ouran Live Action Episode 4 - Page 2 Bar_right [4%] 

Total Votes: 48
    Oddy
    Oddy
    Evil Twin

Ouran Live Action Episode 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Ouran Live Action Episode 4

Post by Oddy Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:56 am

In honor of how freaking amazing Kyouya was in this episode, I scanned some Daito loveliness~♥

Ouran Live Action Episode 4 - Page 2 BestActorDaito01-1 Ouran Live Action Episode 4 - Page 2 BestActorDaito02-1

Ouran Live Action Episode 4 - Page 2 BestActorDaito03-1 Ouran Live Action Episode 4 - Page 2 BestActorDaito04-1
    Click for larger image~
    also posted in the magazine scans thread

The more I watch, the more and more I adore him~
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:29 am

yanie wrote:Found them!! ^O^

EPISODE 4 Streaming Online RAW
    Part1: http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?clipid=34946772
    Part2: http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?clipid=34946798

So excited!! Currently downloading this LQ clips. If anyone wants upload, just let me know^^

Kyaa!!!!! I love you! Gonna go watch it now! I'll be back to comment later... Big Laugh cheers
    Otaku-Nipples
    Otaku-Nipples
    Host Club Member

Post by Otaku-Nipples Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:24 am

The Host Club in this episode definitely had some SWAG~! ^^

Kyouya is so popular now~! I wished he had got into Renge's movie like the other guys
    awesome_nipples
    awesome_nipples
    Regular Client

Post by awesome_nipples Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:02 am

Oddy wrote:In honor of how freaking amazing Kyouya was in this episode, I scanned some Daito loveliness~♥️

Ouran Live Action Episode 4 - Page 2 BestActorDaito01-1 Ouran Live Action Episode 4 - Page 2 BestActorDaito02-1

Ouran Live Action Episode 4 - Page 2 BestActorDaito03-1 Ouran Live Action Episode 4 - Page 2 BestActorDaito04-1
    Click for larger image~
    also posted in the magazine scans thread

The more I watch, the more and more I adore him~

I know the feeling HIS AWESOMENESS IS BAFFLING!!
    OMG now I shall rewatch the tumbling stage play and pause everytime he hits the screen!!!
    Hug
    trixi
    trixi
    Scholarship Student

Post by trixi Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:20 am

I actually think Tao did quite well as Renge, specially since she hasn't done much acting before ^^
    This episode was definitely Kyouya's episode, he stole the show xD But I really liked Renge's film xD the twins and Tamaki were so adorable *__*
    diasleepy
    diasleepy
    Scholarship Student

Post by diasleepy Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:43 am

trixi wrote:I actually think Tao did quite well as Renge, specially since she hasn't done much acting before ^^
    This episode was definitely Kyouya's episode, he stole the show xD But I really liked Renge's film xD the twins and Tamaki were so adorable *__*

Same here!! I love the intonation in her voice..it's like she's been watching all the anime episodes n studyin Renge's Voice actor's intonation..n can i just say i LOVE the part where she dashes n hugs Daito..Smile he seems Huggable!! Wanna hug Daito!!
    demonslayermiu
    demonslayermiu
    Ouran Student

Post by demonslayermiu Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:02 pm

I love the descriptions in the parenthesis beside the votes, they cracked me up.
    Hotaru Gunso
    Hotaru Gunso
    Scholarship Student

Post by Hotaru Gunso Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:19 pm

I feel weird for being the only one okay with the cookie scene and not especially looking forward to it to begin with...I dunno, probably just 'cause I'm not a HikaHaruKao (or any threesome for that matter) person at all. I thought what they did was still cute without going over the top.

Anyway, while there are a bunch of wonderfully awesome things about this episode, I just have to say how it makes me love Kyoya even more now and love his live action counterpart the most!!! (I feel like such a bad anime fangirl for saying that though...) But I love how he's...what's the word? I guess...more realistic in a sense? Anyway, while he still retains the same greedy BAMF persona he has in the anime, I like how he's somewhat more well-rounded and not always so cold towards everyone. It's nice to see him genuinely smiling about other things besides money (though I still love his evil "It's Christmas" smirk to death).

I also loved how he looked thoughtfully at Haruhi and Renge after Renge had lost her picture and how he actually talked to her with the rest of the club afterwards. I was positive that he wouldn't go with them, but he made that scene so much better just by showing up! And omg, the scenes where he was whispering to Haruhi... affraid (I NEED subs...NOW!!!)

Okay, I'm way too obsessed with Kyoya (but I swear I'm not as insane as Renge!) and I'm sorry if that made no sense whatsoever, but I totally agree with whoever said that the show just keeps getting better and better with every episode! I think I just love this show too much...*heart bursts into a billion pieces* :<3:
    Otaku-Nipples
    Otaku-Nipples
    Host Club Member

Post by Otaku-Nipples Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:31 pm

Oh~! Look at the picture for next week~! Haruhi venting her frustration with Tamaki on crabs

Ouran Live Action Episode 4 - Page 2 Screen15
    TBS Ouran 2011
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:43 pm

OH MY GOD YOU GUYS I'M SO EXCITED
    BEACH EPISODE IS GONNA BE SDXAWDFWKJ AMAZING
    Jenavieve
    Jenavieve
    Scholarship Student

Post by Jenavieve Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:59 pm

...Guys, I am seriously contemplating hooking work so I can sit in on the next live chat. I mean, come on, BEACH EPISODE. Twisted Evil
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:03 pm

I just told my boss, "okay I know when I'm not free for work over the summer. Next Wednesday [[I have a party thing going on]], and ALL THE FRIDAYS."

also I might skip school for the very last episode. XD
    Nipples Admin
    Nipples Admin
    Your Sexy Admin from Tumblr

Post by Nipples Admin Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:25 pm

Jenavieve wrote:...Guys, I am seriously contemplating hooking work so I can sit in on the next live chat. I mean, come on, BEACH EPISODE. Twisted Evil

Do it. I'm skipping classes next week for this. JOIN THE DARK SIDE.
    Nipples Admin
    Nipples Admin

Post by Nipples Admin Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:31 pm

Oddy
    Oddy
    Evil Twin

Post by Oddy Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:33 pm

Ep 4 RAW on Megaupload (file from the torrent on d-addicts)

1280x720
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=H2Z9MQB0

Or at LJ:
    http://ourhour.livejournal.com/420059.html#cutid1

(is it just me or did the torrent take forEVER to get posted this time?)
    Raitei
    Raitei
    Ouran Student

Post by Raitei Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:20 am

I was finally able to watch the raw! Thanks for the link!^^

My thoughts: I think ep4 was rather good. Renge and Honey-senpai lack some passion in some scenes, but I think their charms make up for those times. Renge isn't as passionate as the original character, but her voice sure does remind me of anime Renge (especially when she says the famous "not good enough" line); I'm sure she'll grow into her character more in an episode or 2. About Chiba, I think he shouldn't hop around too much 'cause it doesn't really suit his height. He should show his cuteness more, though, 'cause that's definitely his character's prominent feature. Very Happy
    seaweed
    seaweed
    Scholarship Student

Post by seaweed Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:01 am

Nipples Admin wrote:
    Jenavieve wrote:...Guys, I am seriously contemplating hooking work so I can sit in on the next live chat. I mean, come on, BEACH EPISODE. Twisted Evil

Do it. I'm skipping classes next week for this. JOIN THE DARK SIDE.

I APPROVE. If only I could watch it through keyhole I'd be willing to skip class for the beach episode. *sigh* Uni's internet proxy sucks T_T
    yanie
    yanie
    Host Club Member

Post by yanie Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:56 am

Watched Ep4 for the 3rd time and in HD quality^^

I come to like Tsuchiya Tao's portrayal as Renge more. I think it's nice that she portrayed Renge in her own way (not exactly like the manga/anime) but still in-character. I wish to see more of her, although it might be impossible, since it is so far mentioned that she's only a guest star in Ep4. However, there's rumor that she'll appear again in ep6, the twin's fight episode. I hope that's true.

Also...
    Spoiler:

Still haven't change my opinion on Chiba's Honey. But I think it's more of a directing problem than the actor itself XD

Just noticed in Ep5 preview, the rock shaped more like a tiger's face than a cat, lol!
    I wonder if that's CG-ed, or really exist in Japan?^v^
    Nipples Admin
    Nipples Admin

Post by Nipples Admin Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:42 am

Watching it in HD makes me amazed by all the settings on this show. I love that we got to see more locations outside of the club room, like the scenery where they shot the film, the hallway at the end of the episode, the giant staircase where Nekozawa was at, etc. And the shots in France were beautiful! I don't know if the show is on a tight budget, but if they are it doesn't seem that way at all.

The angles looked great too, particularly the shots where the host club members were leaning over the table and whining to Kyouya, and the shot after Kyouya broke the camera.

Spoiler:

Haha, all of my comments so far have been visual because I need subs first. I do think Tao Tsuchiya's portrayal of Renge was fine though, but I have a feeling she's only a guest star in this episode. Hopefully that rumor of her appearing again in the twins' fight is true! Actually, I'd love it if all of the guest stars appeared again in the final episode.
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:53 am

I just watched Episode 4. I thought it was good- and the cookie scene wasn't TOO bad. Yeah, I wish there was some licking, but at least Tamaki got jealous of the twins for 'indirect kissing' Haruhi. And I thought Honey was fine- for his acting, 11% was awkward, 89% was cute. That's for my opinion. And of course, the winner for this week's episode was....KYOUYA! i laughed hard when I saw him with the flowers and the cat! Laughing

Otaku-Nipples wrote:Oh~! Look at the picture for next week~! Haruhi venting her frustration with Tamaki on crabs

TBS Ouran 2011

Ok....I gotta ask- What the hell is Haruhi wearing?! And what's up with Tamaki's nose?
    Other than that, I can't wait till episode 5! Big Laugh Did you see Haruhi wearing the pink-and-white striped dress?? Her wavy hair was so beautiful- haruna definitely looked AMAZING!
    Otaku-Nipples
    Otaku-Nipples
    Host Club Member

Post by Otaku-Nipples Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:55 am

MangaMistrezz wrote:

Otaku-Nipples wrote:Oh~! Look at the picture for next week~! Haruhi venting her frustration with Tamaki on crabs

TBS Ouran 2011

Ok....I gotta ask- What the hell is Haruhi wearing?! And what's up with Tamaki's nose?
    Other than that, I can't wait till episode 5! Big Laugh Did you see Haruhi wearing the pink-and-white striped dress?? Her wavy hair was so beautiful- haruna definitely looked AMAZING!

I bet Tamaki gets a nosebleed seeing Haruhi in girly clothing... Smile
    Nipples Admin
    Nipples Admin

Post by Nipples Admin Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:55 pm

MangaMistrezz wrote:Ok....I gotta ask- What the hell is Haruhi wearing?! And what's up with Tamaki's nose?

Hahaha that's definitely Tamaki getting a nosebleed from seeing Haruhi in a dress! But I agree, I don't really like what she's wearing either - too bad they didn't get something pink and frilly for her like in the manga/anime.

She looked really pretty in Tamaki's imagination scene! I've always seen Haruna with straight hair in other photos, she should try wavy more often.
    Tamakisnipples
    Tamakisnipples
    The King

Post by Tamakisnipples Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:46 pm

I am JUST now watching the fourth episode! Damn Warped Tour had me out of the house before I could watch it.
    Oddy
    Oddy
    Evil Twin

Post by Oddy Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:53 pm

Tamakisnipples wrote:I am JUST now watching the fourth episode! Damn Warped Tour had me out of the house before I could watch it.

Totally OT but....holy CRAP I haven't been to one of those in a while @_@ I almost forget that they still have them
    Oh the heeeeeeeat~

uh....on topic...yea, lovely episode yes? 8D
    Tamakisnipples
    Tamakisnipples
    The King

Post by Tamakisnipples Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:44 pm

LOVELY indeed!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:03 am