Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+22
writtenasneu
Laila007
Tama
chrism
Careline
Isidarnipples
Cinnamonipples
Jenavieve
awesome_nipples
strife89
Raitei
demonslayermiu
Otaku-Nipples
TamakiLuver88
setolove
Fujioka Haruhi
MangaMistrezz
KaoruHitachiin
Nipples Admin
jade
annanipples
yanie
26 posters

Ouran Live-Action Support Project

Otaku-Nipples
    Otaku-Nipples
    Host Club Member

Ouran Live-Action Support Project - Page 3 Empty Re: Ouran Live-Action Support Project

Post by Otaku-Nipples Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:51 am

I think we are still supporting 100%, even though we may watch it online, we are also joining their fans groups, getting the TBS Ouran website more hits because we like to check out the photo's and information so much. We are also willing to pay for the merchandise legally ^^
    awesome_nipples
    awesome_nipples
    Regular Client

Ouran Live-Action Support Project - Page 3 Empty Re: Ouran Live-Action Support Project

Post by awesome_nipples Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:01 am

I agree, so what if we don't influence the ratings. The fact that we WANT to watch it as badly as the people in Japan do is only a compliment for them, I mean the entire world wants Ouran !!!
    And about the import I wish I could buy Japanese dramas espacially Ouran if it'l ever get released but I asked my favourite anime/j-drama shop In Belgium and he said that Japan doesn't distribute Japanese dramas for abroad, now I don't know if it's true or not but that won't stop me from expressing my support for Ouran and the amazing actors by "spamming" the Ouran website with it xD (not really spamming just a message every few days)
    INTERNATIONAL OURAN HOS CLUB APPRECIATION PROGRAMME!!!!!!!!!!!
    strife89
    strife89
    Commoner

Post by strife89 Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:43 pm

Correct me if I'm wrong, but watching Ouran even if you're not in Japan doesn't mean you're watching it illegally right? We could be watching from KeyHole TV, and as far as I know it's not illegal to watch from there. If you wiki it, KeyHole is actually started by the Japanese ministry, so I don't think it's illegal??
    demonslayermiu
    demonslayermiu
    Ouran Student

Post by demonslayermiu Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:59 pm

It shouldn't be illegal, especially if it was started by their ministry.
    Jenavieve
    Jenavieve
    Scholarship Student

Post by Jenavieve Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:49 pm

strife89 wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but watching Ouran even if you're not in Japan doesn't mean you're watching it illegally right? We could be watching from KeyHole TV, and as far as I know it's not illegal to watch from there. If you wiki it, KeyHole is actually started by the Japanese ministry, so I don't think it's illegal??

I'd actually never heard of that. According to the Wiki article, it does broadcast TBS, which I believe is the station that airs Ouran (at least, that's what the Drama-Addicts Wiki says). So, yeah, KeyHole TV would appear to be a legal means to watch the show.
    yanie
    yanie
    Host Club Member

Post by yanie Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:08 pm

Otaku-Nipples wrote:I think we are still supporting 100%, even though we may watch it online, we are also joining their fans groups, getting the TBS Ouran website more hits because we like to check out the photo's and information so much. We are also willing to pay for the merchandise legally ^^
    Thank you!! You made me come up of another way to show our support for Ouran!!

According to this TBS Official Site:
    http://www.tbs.co.jp/

On the website access/hits ranking, "Ouran" official site is no.10 most accessed site among other TBS other shows' official sites... *checking*, No, wait! #10 was yesterday, today it moved up to #6! cheers

So, here's another way to show our support!

PLEASE ACCESS http://www.tbs.co.jp/ouran2011/ as much as you can everyday!! I don't know, perhaps 20-30 times a day? One person can make up hits over and over, right? Am I correct? And, make sure you access from the main page first. I'm worried it won't do any good, if we directly access certain(gallery/msg/etc) pages.

Let's make Ouran's official site #1!! The current #1 most accessed TBS official site is "Ikemen desu ne", and I really don't like that, becoz I think "Ouran" is much better than that drama!!>_< ("Ikemen" is also another drama abt a girl disguising as a boy, romantic comedy, adapted from a Korean drama. I dunno the K-drama, but the J-drama seems 'blah' for me, so I dropped it after watching the first episode -_-)

It ranks everyday and "Ikemen" was also #1 yesterday.

If you want to check the ranking result, go here: http://www.tbs.co.jp/
    Scroll down and look for this box.

Ouran Live-Action Support Project - Page 3 Tbs-access-rank

"Ikemen desu ne" is also the most searched keyword in the TBS official site too,
    in case you want to help with that ranking too...

How to make "Ouran" become the most searched keyword.

Go to: http://www.tbs.co.jp/
    And look for this search engine box on the top left corner.

Ouran Live-Action Support Project - Page 3 Tbs-search-engine1

Type 桜蘭 (reads 'Ouran') inside the box and click the 検索 (means 'search') button. And it's done. Just do it over and over everyday^^

If you want to check the most searched keyword result, scroll down and look for this.

Ouran Live-Action Support Project - Page 3 Tbs-most-searched-keyword

Oh, if you have a Twitter account, don't forget to follow Ouran Official Twitter here: http://twitter.com/ouran_tbs

It has reached 5,484 followers so far. ("ikemen desune" twitter has 15,000++ followers -_-)

Come on, Ouran fans!!! Let's see, if we can make a change!!^O^

MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:37 am

Don't worry, babes....I check the website EVERYDAY. Wink This is a GREAT way to show our support! Since we can't add to the tv ratings, we can make a difference to the hits on their website. Ouran is WAAAAYYYYYYY better than Ikemen (the only reason Ikemen is popular is because of it's airing time and it's a remake of 'You're Beautiful'). I don't have a twitter (and I'm not getting one) but I can search for it constantly.

Yeah...I'm totally desperate for more episodes of Ouran. The author is even making more extras in the manga because of the live action (did anyone here read the new chapter involving Mei and Bossanova?? Very Happy If there's more episodes, the author might even make an extra chapter of Haruhi and Tamaki getting married...or having a baby...OR BOTH! Aww....I really hope for the best for this drama. *crosses fingers*
    Otaku-Nipples
    Otaku-Nipples
    Host Club Member

Post by Otaku-Nipples Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:54 am

yanie wrote:
    Otaku-Nipples wrote:I think we are still supporting 100%, even though we may watch it online, we are also joining their fans groups, getting the TBS Ouran website more hits because we like to check out the photo's and information so much. We are also willing to pay for the merchandise legally ^^
    Thank you!! You made me come up of another way to show our support for Ouran!!

No Problem~! I'm supporting this drama so much, I believe they really appreciate our efforts Smile
    I've already pre-ordered their photobook from Japan~!

I'm following them on twitter as well, they post a lot of "behind the scenes" stuff which I love!
    yanie
    yanie
    Host Club Member

Post by yanie Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:56 pm

Congratulations to Anna and Sakura, your english messages are approved^^ Sakura's message is only 1 line, but all in English. Hmm, that breaks the theory that they're not approving all-English msgs.
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:32 pm

Yaaay!!!! More support messages! cheers Nipplechatters are definitely NUMBER 1!!!!
    Now let's find out if double messaging really IS allowed- I've been trying like crazy (I sent over god-knows how many messages) and nothing. Oh well, I'm very subborn so I won't give up yet!
    annanipples
    annanipples
    ate all the yogurt

Post by annanipples Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:35 am

yanie wrote:Congratulations to Anna and Sakura, your english messages are approved^^ Sakura's message is only 1 line, but all in English. Hmm, that breaks the theory that they're not approving all-English msgs.

Ah, awesome! cheers
    I was starting to worry. Ninja

EDIT: Wait, just checked, turns out that wasn't my message after all. Hmm. MUST. WRITE. ANOTHER.
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:18 am

Ooh! I just thought of another way how to get show our support to the Ouran High School Host CLub drama! Very Happy

For foreigners like myself, we all know that we can't do a damn thing about the tv's ratings- we don't live in Japan. BUT we can do something about it's rankings on other websites!

I just checked out Dramacrazy and Mysoju and I realized that Ouran is ranked very high!!! cheers
    *With only 3 episodes, on Mysoju it ranked- 6 (top dramas this week)
    *With only 4 episodes (One being a japanese raw), on Dramacrazy it ranked- 50 (top dramas EVER!!!)

This is VERY good! With only a few episdoes out, Ouran is already very highly acknowledged. This proves that despite ratings, Ouran is indeed a GREAT drama. Maybe if it hits the top 5 in ranking, the show will become more well-known and popular? I know that if I was in japan and was looking for a new drama to watch, I'd more likely look at the more popular ones first (a show's popularity is what grabs a person's attention- a top 3 show has more attention than a top 63 show). So maybe if we get its rankings up, then maybe it might help.

All you have to do is go on the websites and just give how many stars it's worth or whatever method is used to rank with. It doesn't even need to be only on Dramacrazy and Mysoju-any website works! And you don't need to register in order to rank-it's for free :3 Nodding

Even though this is small and might make little difference, at least we're fighting for our love for this show- not just sitting down, moaning and crying how Ouran is only 11 episodes long. At least if we keep trying, even if we lose, at least we did our best and can have no regrets!

Come on!!! Let's get Ouran drama more episodes or seasons!!! Fight! Fight! Fight! cheers cheers cheers
    Otaku-Nipples
    Otaku-Nipples
    Host Club Member

Post by Otaku-Nipples Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:38 am

Hey! I just thought of something~! If you've got YouTube, you should subscribe to TBS Ouran, they've got their own YouTube channel too~!
    https://www.youtube.com/user/OuranTBS
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:35 am

I just subscribed!!!!! Thank god I have a youtube account!!! cheers
    yanie
    yanie
    Host Club Member

Post by yanie Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:41 am

Great ideas, minna~!!^o^ Ranks on Mysoju dan Dramacrazy can increase foreign fans, thus more power in writing-msgs-on-official-site project.
    As for the OuranTBS account, I was wondering if that's official, was it announced before on the official Twitter? If yes, then everyone who has Youtube account, pls subscribe to it!!^v^ Too bad it's not updating with clips from the MOVIE gallery Sad

I haven't seen any English messages on the official site in the last 2-3 days. But minna aren't giving up right? I'm sure you aren't ^v^ Let's keep sending in the messages! Ganbarimashou (let's do our best)~

According to Japanese fans, on +Act Mini magazine released on July 30, there were interviews of Haruna, Daito and the chief producer. The producer said that the drama will be 11 episodes in total.

Okay, so in terms of the FRIDAY BREAK (midnight dramas) slot, Ouran episode number is the better one, if not one of the best. FRIDAY BREAK drama timeslot only started in Oct 2010, there were 3 dramas airing on this slot before Ouran. All has 23-mins duration for each episode. Clone Baby had 11 eps, LEGEND OF ARCANA had 8 eps (1ep was cancelled), ShimaShima had 10 eps. So, I guess we shld be glad Ouran has 11 episodes, at the least. This is me, trying to think positive.

But the more I think of it, I can only think of the negative points! It's only 23 mins per episode!>_< This is worse than the anime-doesn't-get-a-2nd-season, at least there were 26 episodes of the anime. And it's worse than other shojo manga drama adaptations, because Ouran only get 23-mins, unlike the others which get 46-mins duration per epi.
    This is OURAN, we're talking about! Unlike the other previous 3 Friday Break dramas, this is a very popular manga and anime, and we can see that the live-action has a growing fanbase both in Japan and other countries, right? How can they treat this adaptation as a midnight drama that doesn't even air nationally on the same time in Japan (it doesn't even air in certain areas in Japan)? Ouran totally deserve the golden time slot and special treatment like Hana Yori Dango, Nodame Cantabile, HanaKimi, Mei-chan no Shitsuji, desho? T_T Ouran definitely have the potential to be big with the overseas episodes (Boston and Barcelona) just like Hanadan's New York and Nodame's European countries.
    Here we are, Ouran fans, frustrated with the fact that the anime doesn't get a 2nd season, and when the manga is finally over, the live-action news came up. Although we were worried of the outcome, but we end up liking the live-action and have high hopes that it'll cover the manga stories that the anime didn't. And yet, we have to be burned by the fact that the drama will only have 11 episodes with 23-min each episode, that's like 5.5 episodes of golden timeslot dramas. That's even alot more less than what the anime covers. Unbelievable >_<

I don't want to start another argument of the whole Japan vs Korea thing again.(this was made quite a fuss few days ago in the Japanese entertainment world, some of the Japanese people protested saying Japanese TV stations are airing too much Korean stuff recently). But really, it's true... how come they make something adapted from a Korean work and broadcast it as a golden time slot (Ikemen desu ne), and broadcast something adapted from an original Japanese work (Ouran) in a time slot when most people are sleeping?

I'll say this now. If they already decided it to be 11 episodes, then, even IF they EVER think of a 2nd season possibilities... it won't happen/be realized until 2013. That's the harsh reality. Remember Hana Yori Dango? The 1st season was aired in 2005. The 2nd season didn't happen until 2007. Remember Nodame Cantabile? The 1st season was aired in 2006. The drama special sequel didn't air until 2008. If you pay attention, most Japanese dramas that has a 2nd season, it won't happen until 2 years later. There's a reason for this. Most Japanese actors and actresses have their schedule tightly fixed until the next 2 years. So for drama sequels that wasn't planned since the beginning, and only decided after they see the fans' positive responds, they can only make the sequel happens 2 years later... *sigh*

Sorry for the rants! lol, I should've known this well since the beginning, but as I think it over, the more I think of it, the more it upsets me, got all worked up XD

Well, anyway, let's keep sending in the messages! Be it 2013, we still have hope for a 2nd season! Ganbatte~ minna~!\^O^/
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:39 am

Wow, yanz...your message made me almost cry Crying or Very sad ...no wait, ahhh I'm crying now! T_T
    Waaahhhh....even though it's true, don't say it! The reality hurts!

When I first heard that this drama was going to be only 11 episodes...truthfully? I didn't believe it- I thought it was a joke. When the fact that it was only 11 episodes kept coming up in conversations, my mind still couldn't quite grasp the meaning of it. Now, when you put it like this, the fact is finally starting to sink in. 11 episodes only? Really??? I think I'm gonna hyperventilate...I'm gonna pass out...I think I see my baby brother but he died 8 years ago...

I got even more depressed when I realized that if (and that's a big IF) they make a second season it'll most likely come out in 2 years from now. I think I heard a crack in my chest right now...pretty sure it's my heart. And since the drama is only 23 minutes long, it's like the drama was only about 5 episodes long! Yup, I'm pretty sure it was my heart- the pain's becoming worse now. This sucks... Sad

But despite all the facts and ratings, I can't give up yet- I'm wayyyyyy too hardheaded and stubborn. Until the last episode of Ouran is aired and Ouran is considered OVER, I'm gonna keep on doing everything I can to convince them to continue on!!! The fight isn't over until it's over. I'm pretty sure that when the last episode is aired, I would still keep on fighting for this drama. I've been sending so many messages (my last one was this morning under the name of Nicholas) that even if they aren't getting approved, at least I'm trying. I got one of my messages to go through so I'm happy about that, but it's not enough-I gotta try harder. I've joined the fan clubs, helped it's rankings online and even subscribed to it's website, twitter and youtube!!!

I can keep fighting, but I'm just one person. All you guys need to fight too!!! If 100 of us sends messages and show our support, that'll definitely make a difference! If you're thinking 'But it's hopeless already, why bother?' well...if we do nothing, then it's over. But at least we're trying and even if nothing changes, at least we did our best and can have no regrets when it's over.

So, until the last episode is aired...stand up straight, grab your computers, and let's fight pirat !!! The goal is:
    *For more episodes
    *For more seasons
    *For Ouran to be adapted into Korean, Taiwan...whatever! Yeah, Japan version will always be the best, but at least we'll have more Ouran (but this option is only for emergencies)

Let's do this guys...Ganbatte Ninja !!! cheers

Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:26 am

I feel like I should be editing quotes from Lord of the Rings again.

Hold your ground, hold your ground!
    Fangirls of Tamaki, of Kyouya, my sisters! I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of fangirls fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered dreams, when the age of fangirls comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, fans of this drama!
    yanie
    yanie
    Host Club Member

Post by yanie Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:45 am

MangaMistrezz wrote:Wow, yanz...your message made me almost cry Crying or Very sad ...no wait, ahhh I'm crying now! T_T

Let's cry together, then T_T

MangaMistrezz wrote:I can keep fighting, but I'm just one person. All you guys need to fight too!!!
    I feel you! The other day, I went to the official site over and over and yet, Ouran's site access ranking went down from #6 to #10/11, it really made me "down" Neutral I felt like I'm alone.

MangaMistrezz wrote:If 100 of us sends messages and show our support, that'll definitely make a difference! If you're thinking 'But it's hopeless already, why bother?' well...if we do nothing, then it's over. But at least we're trying and even if nothing changes, at least we did our best and can have no regrets when it's over.
    Agreed BIG TIME! I can't say it better.

MangaMistrezz wrote:*For Ouran to be adapted into Korean, Taiwan...whatever!
    Haha... sorry, I have to disagree with this XD Korean is still OK, but Taiwanese adaptation is a big NO-NO, they fail in adapting Japanese manga, most of the time XD

Cinnamonipples wrote:I feel like I should be editing quotes from Lord of the Rings again.

Fangirls of Tamaki, of Kyouya, my sisters! I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of fangirls fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered dreams, when the age of fangirls comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, fans of this drama!
    WELL SAID! Great speech, Cinnamonipples! Haha, so amusing! And your avatar never fail to make me laugh, lol.
    Otaku-Nipples
    Otaku-Nipples
    Host Club Member

Post by Otaku-Nipples Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:58 pm

Come on girls! Let's not let this bring us down~!

Like you said! Let's keep fighting for Ouran! I'm pretty sure they'll soon know how much it means to us fangirls, especially with this support project!

Keep going girls! Smile
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:19 pm

Cinnamonipples wrote:I feel like I should be editing quotes from Lord of the Rings again.

T_T Well said, moderator....well said. We can do thhis guys!!! cheers

*Just wondering, but is there any guys on this forum? Just curious... Question
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:13 pm

I know my friend Duncan has an account here, but I think he mostly just lurks (if he logs on at all). He was there last Nipplechat.

(oh plus he's legit flamboyantly gay, and in some ways he's more ladylike than I am, so there's always lots of jokes about whether or not he counts as a guy. XD)
    yanie
    yanie
    Host Club Member

Post by yanie Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:14 am

Another 2 English msgs! Yatta, ureshii! Congratulations to Ele and エイミ!^o^
    Otaku-Nipples
    Otaku-Nipples
    Host Club Member

Post by Otaku-Nipples Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:45 am

yanie wrote:Another 2 English msgs! Yatta, ureshii! Congratulations to Ele and エイミ!^o^

That was me~! I got another one of my messages approved on the site ^^ yay~!
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:53 am

Otaku-Nipples wrote:
    yanie wrote:Another 2 English msgs! Yatta, ureshii! Congratulations to Ele and エイミ!^o^

That was me~! I got another one of my messages approved on the site ^^ yay~!

Ok...so it's possible to send messages twice. Well...I'm off to send more messages! Just wait, one of them WILL get approved-I'll make it happen one way or another. Ninja

Oh! And Ouran is currently ranked:
    *9 on the TBS website (Is this weekly or daily?)
    *47 on Dramacrazy- Best dramas EVER
    *6 on Mysoju- Best drama this week

Not bad, not bad... Smile
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:55 am

YOSH.
    I'm Ele. >w<

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:26 am