Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+22
writtenasneu
Laila007
Tama
chrism
Careline
Isidarnipples
Cinnamonipples
Jenavieve
awesome_nipples
strife89
Raitei
demonslayermiu
Otaku-Nipples
TamakiLuver88
setolove
Fujioka Haruhi
MangaMistrezz
KaoruHitachiin
Nipples Admin
jade
annanipples
yanie
26 posters

Ouran Live-Action Support Project

MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Ouran Live-Action Support Project - Page 6 Empty Re: Ouran Live-Action Support Project

Post by MangaMistrezz Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:58 am

Beelzenef wrote:WHAT IF THEY CAN'T READ IT? WE'RE JUST A BUNCH OF WEIRDO'S WITH PICTURES.

So what if they think that we're a bunch of weirdoes with pictures? At least we're a bunch a weirdoes worshipping their pictures. I bet (or hope) that they would be happy to see how loved and appreciated they really are. Also, there has to be someone who understands english there. I remember that I read an article that said the twins vacationed in the US a few times. So I bet they know at least some basic english words. Besides...even if they don't understand, one picture speaks 1000 words.

On that note, I hope they don't go to the 'Fanwork' thread. If I were them, I don't think I'd be happy to see my face on a llama, unicorn, kitty, KFC merchandise...and whatever else crap we did. I kinda wish that they do/don't see the NSFW thread- wanna see their reactions. Razz

P.S. When I sent the messages, I already gave them warning about some of the craziness that goes on around here. I said that I hoped they check out this site and they could leave a comment as well. I swear, if one of the cast members leave a comment here..... Onion Sweat ... Onion Love Eyes ... Dead Onion Gaawwwddddd...I hope that happens!
    Otaku-Nipples
    Otaku-Nipples
    Host Club Member

Ouran Live-Action Support Project - Page 6 Empty Re: Ouran Live-Action Support Project

Post by Otaku-Nipples Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:46 am

MangaMistrezz wrote:
    Beelzenef wrote:WHAT IF THEY CAN'T READ IT? WE'RE JUST A BUNCH OF WEIRDO'S WITH PICTURES.

So what if they think that we're a bunch of weirdoes with pictures? At least we're a bunch a weirdoes worshipping their pictures. I bet (or hope) that they would be happy to see how loved and appreciated they really are. Also, there has to be someone who understands english there. I remember that I read an article that said the twins vacationed in the US a few times. So I bet they know at least some basic english words. Besides...even if they don't understand, one picture speaks 1000 words.

On that note, I hope they don't go to the 'Fanwork' thread. If I were them, I don't think I'd be happy to see my face on a llama, unicorn, kitty, KFC merchandise...and whatever else crap we did. I kinda wish that they do/don't see the NSFW thread- wanna see their reactions. Razz

P.S. When I sent the messages, I already gave them warning about some of the craziness that goes on around here. I said that I hoped they check out this site and they could leave a comment as well. I swear, if one of the cast members leave a comment here..... Onion Sweat ... Onion Love Eyes ... Dead Onion Gaawwwddddd...I hope that happens!

Sweet Kami that would be amazing... Onion Starry Eyes

I can just imagine them all sitting as a computer together, about to have a look at the forum at literally, all their faces will be like...

Tamaki Seriously Tamaki Seriously Tamaki Seriously Tamaki Seriously Tamaki Seriously

Just incase they do check out the forum...HI THERE~!
    I want all your babies...
    Isidarnipples
    Isidarnipples
    Shadow Queen

Post by Isidarnipples Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:49 am

They'd have to make an account to post a comment though... but lol, we're even talking about said temple in other threads (this one). We should mention it as little as possible! It's one thread amongst many! But lol that Ele has the most posts and...well...your rank.
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:52 am

I feel kind of embarrassed that I have the most posts...BUT I JUST HAVE SO MUCH TO SAY!
    Nipples Admin
    Nipples Admin
    Your Sexy Admin from Tumblr

Post by Nipples Admin Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:41 pm

MangaMistrezz wrote:On that note, I hope they don't go to the 'Fanwork' thread. If I were them, I don't think I'd be happy to see my face on a llama, unicorn, kitty, KFC merchandise...and whatever else crap we did.

I can just imagine them figuring out the translation for fanwork and thinking "How wonderful, fans are creating their own art and videos for the live action!" then they click and see Kyouyan cat and Tamaki's head shopped on a chicken.
    Beelzenef
    Beelzenef
    Regular Client

Post by Beelzenef Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:49 pm

Nipples Admin wrote:
    MangaMistrezz wrote:On that note, I hope they don't go to the 'Fanwork' thread. If I were them, I don't think I'd be happy to see my face on a llama, unicorn, kitty, KFC merchandise...and whatever else crap we did.

I can just imagine them figuring out the translation for fanwork and thinking "How wonderful, fans are creating their own art and videos for the live action!" then they click and see Kyouyan cat and Tamaki's head shopped on a chicken.
    There are only so many things you can do to make beautiful things more beautiful. We just get a bit creative. B)
    Isidarnipples
    Isidarnipples
    Shadow Queen

Post by Isidarnipples Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:24 pm

Nipples Admin wrote:

LOL. No really, I kinda of spluttered and laughed. I think we should start stickying (or pushing up the post count of) the threads we'd want them to see so that they're more likely to click them if they get here. XD
    yanie
    yanie
    Host Club Member

Post by yanie Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:10 am

Wow! You sent out alot of msgs with this forum's URL, didnt you!! XD I think they were all approved and displayed... if they are REALLY all from you... there are abt 5-6 messages I think?? XD Haha... be prepared girls! Or maybe we should lock the NFSW threads for members only? XD

In case, anyone's wondering 'ringojuice' is me^^

Btw, just a suggestion, I think we should cautiously think what's legal and illegal in this forum, since this forum is out in the open for the production team already.

In the Translations forum, I provided YouTube and LJ links for the videos in the MOVIE GALLERY. I think I should delete all those links.
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:36 am

Triumphant Tamaki BANZAI!!!! Go me...go me...go me...!!!!!!!! Onion Laugh They don't rank me '#1 Ouran Supporter' for nothing!!!! Onion Skipping Gosh, I'm so happy! My messages went through!!!!!!!- I haven't checked them all cause I gotta go to school soon. I'll check how many of my messages got through when I come back.

Get ready fangirls....I'm 99.9% sure that they'll check out this site (if they haven't done that already)!

*Oh yeah, just wondering...How do you put a .GIF as your signature?? I'm think of changing mine, but I can't figure out how to do it??
    Otaku-Nipples
    Otaku-Nipples
    Host Club Member

Post by Otaku-Nipples Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:00 am

YAY~! CONGRATS!

Soon, my friends, soon all we be revealed to the cast about our sordid minds...

I REGRET NOTHING
    Isidarnipples
    Isidarnipples
    Shadow Queen

Post by Isidarnipples Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:21 am

I'm thinking of making a member's only forum and moving all these things (NSFW thread and things we shouldn't have) into there. Because we can't lock down threads themselves.
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:03 am

I don't think that's really necessary...I mean, they can't expect a bunch of mostly teenagers and young adults to watch their show and not at least be a bit perverted. XD
    Besides, it just goes to show how much we love them. >w<
    Isidarnipples
    Isidarnipples
    Shadow Queen

Post by Isidarnipples Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:06 am

I mean more for the links we shouldn't have part...Or I could just lock off the Information and Video section to member only.
    yanie
    yanie
    Host Club Member

Post by yanie Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:45 am

I rarely see English msgs lately. Minna, pls keep writing ne~ They need our constant support. They have started filming the movie sequel, so perhaps you can give them encouraging words for the movie filming^^

I found such a cute message from a 9 years old Japanese...

第2段 お願いします・・・・。

おねがいします!!!!!!

このドラマが なくなったら・・・
    本間に生きがいがなくなります!!!

毎回10回は見直してるし・・・
    セリフも覚えるぐらいみてます!!!

だから・・・!?
    第2段を偉いさん(笑)
    作ってください~~~~~~

Season 2, please...

PLEASE!!!!!!!!

If this drama ends,
    I'd really lose the reason to live!!

I repeat each episode 10 times!
    I've even memorized the lines by now!

So... !?
    Producer, Season 2 please! (laughs)
    Please make it!!

=end=

Lol, losing a reason to live when the drama ends.... I can't agree or disagree with that... how strange XD

I just realized that I've also memorized many of the lines. Watching something over and over so much to the extent that I'd naturally memorize the lines.... it never happen to me, since FRIENDS (the sitcom)!! XD

We shld really send messages something like that! A (clever) threatening joke! haha~ Like, "I don't want to live anymore if Ouran live-action ends" Razz

Btw, good news is... seem like they added broadcast plans in other areas in Japan, because the show got a favourable reputation from the audience. The twitter's followers is now more than 7000. While Bisco Hatori's twitter's followers is 8000+. I think it's more or less shows how the live-action has won 90% of the manga fans' hearts as well^^
    Shensation
    Shensation
    Scholarship Student

Post by Shensation Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:50 am

I've left a message and joined the fanclub! thanks for the instructions!
    Nipples Admin
    Nipples Admin
    Your Sexy Admin from Tumblr

Post by Nipples Admin Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:11 am

Haha the 9-year-old's message reminded me of when I was 13, watching the anime, and told myself that I couldn't die until the series was over. Now we have a live action, look at how far we've come! :')
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:04 am

T_T I'm......so.......HAPPY!!! Onion Skipping
    BANZAI!!! Triumphant Tamaki
    yanie
    yanie
    Host Club Member

Post by yanie Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:03 am

Ouran site unusually updated the Fans Message section today. (usually they don't do updates on weekend) And like, 70% of the message titles are the same "PLEASE DON'T END THIS SERIES!!!"... and 90% of it says they want a sequel series.

We need to flood them with the English version of "Don't end it pls!" messages!! Minna, your favour please!^v^

エイミ from England and Shen from America, your messages are published!^^
    Otaku-Nipples
    Otaku-Nipples
    Host Club Member

Post by Otaku-Nipples Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:13 pm

Yay~! Another message of mine was posted, I'm エイミ!

Triumphant Tamaki
    Shensation
    Shensation
    Scholarship Student

Post by Shensation Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:06 pm

yanie wrote:Ouran site unusually updated the Fans Message section today. (usually they don't do updates on weekend) And like, 70% of the message titles are the same "PLEASE DON'T END THIS SERIES!!!"... and 90% of it says they want a sequel series.

We need to flood them with the English version of "Don't end it pls!" messages!! Minna, your favour please!^v^

エイミ from England and Shen from America, your messages are published!^^

Hot diggity damn! that was quick lol! Imma spam that place with please.
    MangaMistrezz
    MangaMistrezz
    #1 Ouran Supporter

Post by MangaMistrezz Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:21 pm

Keep supporting Ouran guys!!!! I still want my second season!!!!!!!!!!! Onion Tantrum
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:30 pm

Hi! I am totally in support of a 2nd season, so I thought I would share another idea for some little way we could show our support: Facebook. I found several pages dedicated to the show/anime/manga so below are the links to the main pages that we could Like, hopefully so the show's producers will see how famous the show, etc. is:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ouran-High-School-Host-Club/21429790349 95,348 likes

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ouran-High-School-Host-Club/105947056094728 5,799 likes

And, this one for sure: https://www.facebook.com/ouranliveaction 4,160 likes

Okay, there's my small contribution to the show's cause Onion Drinks Tea Anybody else have more ideas?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:42 am