Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

My fanvideo for our beloved twins <3

Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

My fanvideo for our beloved twins <3 Empty My fanvideo for our beloved twins <3

Post by Mrs.Takagi Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:55 pm

Setting my own record in completing a movie slideshow in less than an hour. . .
    it's my pleasure to share with you all, a tribute to our favorite loveable, hugglable, crinkly smiled, never ashamed to show their love for each other. . .Takagi twins!! Very Happy

My love and respect for Manny and Shinny (yes,that's what I'm calling them now) grows more and more everyday. . .I hope you guys like it ^_^

Otaku-Nipples
    Otaku-Nipples
    Host Club Member

My fanvideo for our beloved twins <3 Empty Re: My fanvideo for our beloved twins <3

Post by Otaku-Nipples Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:04 am

Good job~! The pictures are so cute! Lovely! The twins are gorgeous!

Seeing them together never fails to put a smile on my face!

My fanvideo for our beloved twins <3 Ouran-10
    Babyface21
    Babyface21
    Scholarship Student

My fanvideo for our beloved twins <3 Empty Re: My fanvideo for our beloved twins <3

Post by Babyface21 Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:48 am

Oh my goodness, I can't breathe. . .

You have NO idea how much I love you right now!!

I've been obsessing over the Takagi twins for weeks now, and this video just totally made my day.
    (I was seriously in a bad mood this morning, but now I'm so happy I could just float lol)

I really adore the pictures you used, where did you get them? I really like the song choice too.

Manpei and Shinpei are both so stunning, and their brotherly-love just melts my heart I love you

Great video, please make more!
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:51 pm

Babyface21 wrote:Oh my goodness, I can't breathe. . .

You have NO idea how much I love you right now!!

I've been obsessing over the Takagi twins for weeks now, and this video just totally made my day.
    (I was seriously in a bad mood this morning, but now I'm so happy I could just float lol)

I really adore the pictures you used, where did you get them? I really like the song choice too.

Manpei and Shinpei are both so stunning, and their brotherly-love just melts my heart I love you

Great video, please make more!

I'm glad you love the video too! Very Happy

It's funny that you asked if I could make more videos for the twins,because at first I wasn't going to do it (because I had run out of photos to use).

But now I have so many pictures of them (I'm officially a crazed otaku/stalker, yes), now I HAVE to make another slideshow for them! Razz

Only. . .I don't know what song to use. . . Sad

I originally chose "Dear My Friend" for the first video because the lyrics reflected so much on the real relationship between Manpei and Shinpei, so I'm trying to think of another song that does the same thing, and I'm seriously coming up empty. . . No

Maybe you (or anyone else) could give me some ideas on what song I could use? (Since the tribute vid will be dedicated to the fans of the Takagi's as well Wink )

I listen to a lot of J-Pop and J-rock, so maybe a popular song from one of those genres would fit best. . .

Be sure to let me know if you all think up anything, but if you can't, don't even worry about it. I'm more than positive this 2nd vid will get made within the next month or so.

(Who knows, maybe I'll even make one for the other actors too!)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:03 pm