Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
Tamakisnipples
Hotaru Gunso
seaweed
Mrs.Takagi
Nipples Admin
KaoruHitachiin
Isidarnipples
Cinnamonipples
annanipples
13 posters

The Greatest Home Practice Gay-Off In The History Of Ever. (mildly NSFW)

Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

The Greatest Home Practice Gay-Off In The History Of Ever. (mildly NSFW) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Greatest Home Practice Gay-Off In The History Of Ever. (mildly NSFW)

Post by Cinnamonipples Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:58 pm

Doublepost because apparently I have to post this here.

The Greatest Home Practice Gay-Off In The History Of Ever. (mildly NSFW) - Page 2 Nomatterwhat

But I'm still neutral. I just saw the picture and thought that. XD
    annanipples
    annanipples
    ate all the yogurt

The Greatest Home Practice Gay-Off In The History Of Ever. (mildly NSFW) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Greatest Home Practice Gay-Off In The History Of Ever. (mildly NSFW)

Post by annanipples Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:38 pm

Cinnamonipples wrote:Doublepost because apparently I have to post this here.

The Greatest Home Practice Gay-Off In The History Of Ever. (mildly NSFW) - Page 2 Nomatterwhat

But I'm still neutral. I just saw the picture and thought that. XD

I take full responsibility for this! CINNAMON IS STILL NEUTRAL.
    I just asked her to repost this here, since it's Gay-Off related and all. Ninja
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:33 pm

I AM THE SWITZERLAND OF THIS GAY-OFF.

(yay, history jokes. XD)
    Isidarnipples
    Isidarnipples
    Shadow Queen

Post by Isidarnipples Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:44 am

Switzerland is showing an unfair bias to the other team!
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:40 am

alright fine, whipped something up for the other team as well. XD

The Greatest Home Practice Gay-Off In The History Of Ever. (mildly NSFW) - Page 2 Retaliation
    annanipples
    annanipples
    ate all the yogurt

Post by annanipples Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:07 pm

YOU GO SWITZERLAND, WAY TO SHOW FAIR PLAY! Big Laugh

(also, gee, Tamaki, smile some more, will ya? makes me wonder about what Kyouya's doing off-screen. hmm.)
    annanipples
    annanipples
    ate all the yogurt

Post by annanipples Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:03 pm

The Greatest Home Practice Gay-Off In The History Of Ever. (mildly NSFW) - Page 2 Exerci10

Now time to face it, Isi, you can't go any gayer than this. Cool
    Tamakisnipples
    Tamakisnipples
    The King

Post by Tamakisnipples Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:35 am

I am laughing my ASSS off at this post!!! xD
    The Greatest Home Practice Gay-Off In The History Of Ever. (mildly NSFW) - Page 2 Tumblr11
    But say what you want... cause Hunny visits Kyoya and I at home sometimes....
    Isidarnipples
    Isidarnipples
    Shadow Queen

Post by Isidarnipples Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:43 am

Tamakisnipples wrote:I am laughing my ASSS off at this post!!! xD
    The Greatest Home Practice Gay-Off In The History Of Ever. (mildly NSFW) - Page 2 Tumblr11

Yup. It's a case of the classic 'If you can't beat them, join them'. Even Haruhi wants to join us.

Also, I take it you have no rebuttal regarding home Practice Idea 6, Anna?
    annanipples
    annanipples
    ate all the yogurt

Post by annanipples Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:25 am

Isidarnipples wrote:
    Tamakisnipples wrote:I am laughing my ASSS off at this post!!! xD

Yup. It's a case of the classic 'If you can't beat them, join them'. Even Haruhi wants to join us.

Haruhi needs to go home and get her gay on, if she wants a chance at this competition. Cool

Also. I FORGOT IDEA 6! affraid

Off to work on it. I shall be back.
    Isidarnipples
    Isidarnipples
    Shadow Queen

Post by Isidarnipples Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:04 am

annanipples wrote:
    Isidarnipples wrote:

Haruhi needs to go home and get her gay on, if she wants a chance at this competition. Cool

Also. I FORGOT IDEA 6! affraid

Off to work on it. I shall be back.

Okay, I swear it's not spelled "affraid". forumotion faaaiiill. (And yeah, I had to check that it wasn't an onion and thus my late night typo. XD)

And here I was waiting for you to hit me with some amazing rebuttal and you'd just "forgotten" because you had no response. Cunnin Onion Idea
    annanipples
    annanipples
    ate all the yogurt

Post by annanipples Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:01 am

Isidarnipples wrote:

Okay, I swear it's not spelled "affraid". forumotion faaaiiill.

RIGHT? That both amuses and annoys me.
    Also.

The Greatest Home Practice Gay-Off In The History Of Ever. (mildly NSFW) - Page 2 Clothe10

And we find it tasteless at best that you need to resort to NSFW imagery to win this muy noble competition. Rolling Eyes

But rest assured, Isi, the beach episode is coming, so the game might even turn to your side. Might, being the keyword.

[oh, am I the only who thinks we need someone to represent Mori/Honey is this Gay-Off?]
    seaweed
    seaweed
    Scholarship Student

Post by seaweed Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:24 am

Can I just leave these here?

The Greatest Home Practice Gay-Off In The History Of Ever. (mildly NSFW) - Page 2 Tumblr_lq84z0lSpP1qe84y4o6_250
    The Greatest Home Practice Gay-Off In The History Of Ever. (mildly NSFW) - Page 2 Tumblr_lq84z0lSpP1qe84y4o1_400

There's Mori and Honey for you Onion Drinks Tea
    enggrrl
    enggrrl
    Renge-taku

Post by enggrrl Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:49 am

Thank you...I love the Mori and Hunny combo here! I nearly died when Hunny rode by on Mori, but I didn't realize it was leash until they walked up. I may have to save these *grin*
    Nipples Admin
    Nipples Admin
    Your Sexy Admin from Tumblr

Post by Nipples Admin Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:53 am

The Greatest Home Practice Gay-Off In The History Of Ever. (mildly NSFW) - Page 2 29y1hn9

I'm acting just like Haruhi in this competition, lazy and apathetic.

Sigh, but if winning the gay-off will reduce the 8 million yen debt...

The Greatest Home Practice Gay-Off In The History Of Ever. (mildly NSFW) - Page 2 2ni6443

The twins and Kyouya may have used the housewife approach but this is the REAL DEAL RIGHT HERE.
    Tamakisnipples
    Tamakisnipples
    The King

Post by Tamakisnipples Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:51 pm

LOL!!! Awesome xD
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:57 pm

AW HELL NAW.

The Greatest Home Practice Gay-Off In The History Of Ever. (mildly NSFW) - Page 2 Forthemen

(ahaha sorry if I offended anyone. XD)

(also Cindy where did you find the black-rimmed font, I want to stop worrying whether or not the text will be visible. >w<)
    Isidarnipples
    Isidarnipples
    Shadow Queen

Post by Isidarnipples Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:32 pm

Hahaha, now I don't have to think of a response. Razz Ele, I can show you have to add black (or any colour, really) around the edges of text and stuff in photoshop if you have that.
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:35 pm

Yes please!
    I have Photoshop Elements 5.0.
    I was hoping it was just a font, though, since I make most of my macro things in Paint. >w<
    Isidarnipples
    Isidarnipples
    Shadow Queen

Post by Isidarnipples Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:09 am

Well, there might be a font...but in the meantime, I tend to do it like this:

The Greatest Home Practice Gay-Off In The History Of Ever. (mildly NSFW) - Page 2 Show

(Double click on your text layer (in the layer...menu), or right-click and choose 'Blending Options'. It might be called something else...but basically it brings up this window. Click on 'Stroke' (actually click it, don't just...tick...it) and choose from there. Default is usually red. You could also use a Drop Shadow which is in the same menu. Or a Glow. Or Bevel/Emboss. Just play around. Razz
    annanipples
    annanipples
    ate all the yogurt

Post by annanipples Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:54 am

WOOT WOOT, YOU GO ELE!

Oh, and Isi, you use the Stroke effect? I use Outer Glow and turn it to black. But I think I like your option better. I shall try it. LOL
    Isidarnipples
    Isidarnipples
    Shadow Queen

Post by Isidarnipples Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:22 am

Well, a black outer glow is kinda the same as a drop shadow. Razz I think I just like it being a solid line around. *shrug* To be honest, any of them work and in pretty much the same way.
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:10 am

Thanks, guys! My contributions to this thread shall be more legible in the future. XD
    Nipples Admin
    Nipples Admin
    Your Sexy Admin from Tumblr

Post by Nipples Admin Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:10 pm

I will post Haruhi's response when episode 5 is up for download but LOOK AT THIS:

The Greatest Home Practice Gay-Off In The History Of Ever. (mildly NSFW) - Page 2 Tumblr_lqcyx7KfcL1qd7dvoo1_500

HONEY'S ATTACK IN THE GAY-OFF: CROSSDRESSING METHOD

IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE

*goes back to Team Haruhi*
    damselunderstress
    damselunderstress
    Kyouya's Notebook

Post by damselunderstress Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:37 pm

Nipples Admin wrote:I will post Haruhi's response when episode 5 is up for download but LOOK AT THIS:

The Greatest Home Practice Gay-Off In The History Of Ever. (mildly NSFW) - Page 2 Tumblr_lqcyx7KfcL1qd7dvoo1_500

HONEY'S ATTACK IN THE GAY-OFF: CROSSDRESSING METHOD

IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE

*goes back to Team Haruhi*

WHOA. Onion Outrage That's Chiba Yudai?!?! I totally thought it was a girl! -that awkward moment when men look prettier in girl's clothing than you (a girl) do-

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:39 pm