Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
Tamakisnipples
Hotaru Gunso
seaweed
Mrs.Takagi
Nipples Admin
KaoruHitachiin
Isidarnipples
Cinnamonipples
annanipples
13 posters

The Greatest Home Practice Gay-Off In The History Of Ever. (mildly NSFW)

seaweed
    seaweed
    Scholarship Student

The Greatest Home Practice Gay-Off In The History Of Ever. (mildly NSFW) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Greatest Home Practice Gay-Off In The History Of Ever. (mildly NSFW)

Post by seaweed Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:55 am

Isidarnipples wrote:

LOOOL you stickied it. XD And yeah, I don't foresee a winner. Maybe just an OT7.

Yes OT7 please and thank you Smile

And dammit Daito looks so cute with that frilly apron on. I love you
    annanipples
    annanipples
    ate all the yogurt

The Greatest Home Practice Gay-Off In The History Of Ever. (mildly NSFW) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Greatest Home Practice Gay-Off In The History Of Ever. (mildly NSFW)

Post by annanipples Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:22 am

Isidarnipples wrote:
    Nipples Admin wrote:

YOU ALL CAN GO HOME NOW

YES. TO PRACTICE MORE. OBVIOUSLY THE OTHER PAIRS HAVE GOT TO BRING OUT THE BIG GUNS NOW. INNUNENDO TOTALLY INTENDED.

THAT'S RIGHT. TIME TO GET THE BIG GUNS FROM THE TREASURE CHEST AND POLISH THEM UP NICELY.

Because Cindy did the impossible and used canon. IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE! affraid
    Isidarnipples
    Isidarnipples
    Shadow Queen

Post by Isidarnipples Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:29 am

PFFT CANON. SHE UNDERESTIMATES THE POWER OF THE FANGIRL. ALSO, THE POWER OF THE HOME PRACTICE.

But really, that shouldn't even count because canon is canon and not home practice! Razz
    annanipples
    annanipples
    ate all the yogurt

Post by annanipples Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:58 am

Isidarnipples wrote:PFFT CANON. SHE UNDERESTIMATES THE POWER OF THE FANGIRL. ALSO, THE POWER OF THE HOME PRACTICE.

But really, that shouldn't even count because canon is canon and not home practice! Razz

RIGHT, ISI DEAREST?
    Here, let me resurrect this meme to show everyone what our teams think of this recent canon development.

The Greatest Home Practice Gay-Off In The History Of Ever. (mildly NSFW) - Page 2 Tumblr11

OH, AND BESIDES...

The Greatest Home Practice Gay-Off In The History Of Ever. (mildly NSFW) - Page 2 IZzsD

The Greatest Home Practice Gay-Off In The History Of Ever. (mildly NSFW) - Page 2 OB739

...WE CAN USE CANON AS WELL. Ninja

YOU CAN TAKE YOUR LESBIAN KISS HOME NOW, CINDY. Twisted Evil
    Isidarnipples
    Isidarnipples
    Shadow Queen

Post by Isidarnipples Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:17 am

YEAH CINDY. IT NEEDS MORE PRACTICE BEFORE IT CAN COMPETE.

Although now I am thinking of 'Home Practice Competitions' mmm...
    Isidarnipples
    Isidarnipples
    Shadow Queen

Post by Isidarnipples Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:13 am

The Greatest Home Practice Gay-Off In The History Of Ever. (mildly NSFW) - Page 2 Tumblr_lptjgoBawN1qir9ifo1_500
    Isidarnipples
    Isidarnipples
    Shadow Queen

Post by Isidarnipples Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:35 am

The Greatest Home Practice Gay-Off In The History Of Ever. (mildly NSFW) - Page 2 Tumblr_lptkhuecq81qir9ifo1_500
    Hotaru Gunso
    Hotaru Gunso
    Scholarship Student

Post by Hotaru Gunso Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:48 am

Isidarnipples wrote:The Greatest Home Practice Gay-Off In The History Of Ever. (mildly NSFW) - Page 2 Tumblr_lptjgoBawN1qir9ifo1_500

Oh my God, that's amazing! Idk how you did that but that's epic! Hate how he doesn't make his own in the show though...
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:15 pm

OH MY GOD YOU GUYS

I WAS WATCHING EPISODE 15 OF THE ANIME

AND THIS HAPPENED.

The Greatest Home Practice Gay-Off In The History Of Ever. (mildly NSFW) - Page 2 Whatnow

AND I IMMEDIATELY THOUGHT OF THE GAY-OFF.

Last edited by Cinnamonipples on Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Nipples Admin
    Nipples Admin
    Your Sexy Admin from Tumblr

Post by Nipples Admin Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:28 pm

OMG AND I REMEMBER IN THAT EPISODE HIKARU WAS LIKE "YOU'RE TOTALLY FREE TO JOIN US ANY TIME" AND HARUHI WAS LIKE "NO THX PEVS"

Oh, and about your canon argument towards that Haruhi/Ayame kiss. WELL MANPEI WAS THE ONE WHO SAID THEY PRACTICED AT HOME, SO THIS ENTIRE HOME PRACTICE IS CANON, IS IT NOT?
    Isidarnipples
    Isidarnipples
    Shadow Queen

Post by Isidarnipples Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:48 pm

Cinnamonipples wrote:OH MY GOD YOU GUYS

I WAS WATCHING EPISODE 15 OF THE ANIME

AND THIS HAPPENED.

The Greatest Home Practice Gay-Off In The History Of Ever. (mildly NSFW) - Page 2 Whatnow

AND I IMMEDIATELY THOUGHT OF THE GAY-OFF.

BAHAHAHAHA THAT'S AWESOME. And then Honey and Mori put in an effort but Honey's too cute not 'refreshing' so they drop out of the running...

BUT BEFORE SOMEONE Ninja SAYS THAT MEANS THE TWINS WIN, KYOUYA IN THE ANIME DIDN'T ACTUALLY *SIDE* WITH TAMAKI, JUST SORT OF...PRODDED HIM IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION. SO THE END HERE WON'T BE THE SAME. DAMNIT NOW *SIDE* SOUNDS LIKE INNUENDO. Prod was obvious innuendo anyways.

Nipples Admin wrote:OMG AND I REMEMBER IN THAT EPISODE HIKARU WAS LIKE "YOU'RE TOTALLY FREE TO JOIN US ANY TIME" AND HARUHI WAS LIKE "NO THX PEVS"

Oh, and about your canon argument towards that Haruhi/Ayame kiss. WELL MANPEI WAS THE ONE WHO SAID THEY PRACTICED AT HOME, SO THIS ENTIRE HOME PRACTICE IS CANON, IS IT NOT?

Well, you can continue the Haruhi/Ayame but I highly doubt you'll manage to beat the two reigning pairs. Besides, I think Anna already responded also using canon pics/gifs.
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:52 pm

alright I changed the thread title, FEEL FREE TO POST MORE...INTERESTING...COMPETITION PIECES. afro

(also lol "prodded")
    Isidarnipples
    Isidarnipples
    Shadow Queen

Post by Isidarnipples Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:59 pm

You're just saying that so you can perv on more naked pictures of Yusuke and Daito. But yes.

(also. yes. prodded.)
    annanipples
    annanipples
    ate all the yogurt

Post by annanipples Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:33 am

HAHAHA, IT FITS!
    Because even though Kyouya is a fairly valuable piece, ah, what do I care, my team won't lose. PROD HIM ALL YOU WANT.

Also, Cindy... come on, if all you've got is a lesbian kiss, you might as well give it up. YOU KNOW TAMAKI THE PEDOBEAR KING DOES NOT APPRECIATE LESBIANISM.

Also, my team will be back on the game by Wednesday evening/night. WAIT FOR IT, Y'ALL. JUST WAIT. Twisted Evil
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:29 am

Isidarnipples wrote:You're just saying that so you can perv on more naked pictures of Yusuke and Daito. But yes.

DAMN YOU CAUGHT ME.

Please continue.

(NO REGRETS.)

(also I put that there so you guys can delve into fanart if you want. XD)
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:58 pm

Doublepost because apparently I have to post this here.

The Greatest Home Practice Gay-Off In The History Of Ever. (mildly NSFW) - Page 2 Nomatterwhat

But I'm still neutral. I just saw the picture and thought that. XD
    annanipples
    annanipples
    ate all the yogurt

Post by annanipples Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:38 pm

Cinnamonipples wrote:Doublepost because apparently I have to post this here.

The Greatest Home Practice Gay-Off In The History Of Ever. (mildly NSFW) - Page 2 Nomatterwhat

But I'm still neutral. I just saw the picture and thought that. XD

I take full responsibility for this! CINNAMON IS STILL NEUTRAL.
    I just asked her to repost this here, since it's Gay-Off related and all. Ninja
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:33 pm

I AM THE SWITZERLAND OF THIS GAY-OFF.

(yay, history jokes. XD)
    Isidarnipples
    Isidarnipples
    Shadow Queen

Post by Isidarnipples Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:44 am

Switzerland is showing an unfair bias to the other team!
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:40 am

alright fine, whipped something up for the other team as well. XD

The Greatest Home Practice Gay-Off In The History Of Ever. (mildly NSFW) - Page 2 Retaliation
    annanipples
    annanipples
    ate all the yogurt

Post by annanipples Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:07 pm

YOU GO SWITZERLAND, WAY TO SHOW FAIR PLAY! Big Laugh

(also, gee, Tamaki, smile some more, will ya? makes me wonder about what Kyouya's doing off-screen. hmm.)
    annanipples
    annanipples
    ate all the yogurt

Post by annanipples Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:03 pm

The Greatest Home Practice Gay-Off In The History Of Ever. (mildly NSFW) - Page 2 Exerci10

Now time to face it, Isi, you can't go any gayer than this. Cool
    Tamakisnipples
    Tamakisnipples
    The King

Post by Tamakisnipples Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:35 am

I am laughing my ASSS off at this post!!! xD
    The Greatest Home Practice Gay-Off In The History Of Ever. (mildly NSFW) - Page 2 Tumblr11
    But say what you want... cause Hunny visits Kyoya and I at home sometimes....
    Isidarnipples
    Isidarnipples
    Shadow Queen

Post by Isidarnipples Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:43 am

Tamakisnipples wrote:I am laughing my ASSS off at this post!!! xD

Yup. It's a case of the classic 'If you can't beat them, join them'. Even Haruhi wants to join us.

Also, I take it you have no rebuttal regarding home Practice Idea 6, Anna?
    annanipples
    annanipples
    ate all the yogurt

Post by annanipples Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:25 am

Isidarnipples wrote:
    Tamakisnipples wrote:I am laughing my ASSS off at this post!!! xD

Yup. It's a case of the classic 'If you can't beat them, join them'. Even Haruhi wants to join us.

Also, I take it you have no rebuttal regarding home Practice Idea 6, Anna?

Haruhi needs to go home and get her gay on, if she wants a chance at this competition. Cool

Also. I FORGOT IDEA 6! affraid

Off to work on it. I shall be back.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:11 pm