Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Kumachan~
spectacular-nipple
Cinnamonipples
HopeHazard
ChaoticNipples
Nipples Admin
10 posters

Ouran Live Action: Friends Theme Song (Video)

Nipples Admin
    Nipples Admin
    Your Sexy Admin from Tumblr

Ouran Live Action: Friends Theme Song (Video) Empty Ouran Live Action: Friends Theme Song (Video)

Post by Nipples Admin Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:51 pm

Ouran Live Action set to the opening theme of Friends. Just a quickie video that I thought would be cute to make. (:
    ChaoticNipples
    ChaoticNipples
    Twincest Fangirl

Ouran Live Action: Friends Theme Song (Video) Empty Re: Ouran Live Action: Friends Theme Song (Video)

Post by ChaoticNipples Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:57 pm

My favorite part was Mori and the fish. XD
    HopeHazard
    HopeHazard
    Scholarship Student

Ouran Live Action: Friends Theme Song (Video) Empty Re: Ouran Live Action: Friends Theme Song (Video)

Post by HopeHazard Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:06 pm

AH! I loved it! I've been watching Friends since I was, like, eight years old. XD

This was very well done. Very Happy
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:41 pm

I'm sure you hear this a lot but I LOVE YOU.

That was brilliant. XD
    spectacular-nipple
    spectacular-nipple
    Commoner

Post by spectacular-nipple Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:45 pm

ChaoticNipples wrote:My favorite part was Mori and the fish. XD

Mine too. <3

For being a "quickie" thing, this was really well done! It made my heart smile. <33333
    Kumachan~
    Kumachan~
    Commoner

Post by Kumachan~ Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:51 am

i love thiiiss <3 nipple admin every friday i love you a little more xD
    ManpeiFanservice
    ManpeiFanservice
    Home Practice

Post by ManpeiFanservice Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:54 am

this. is. genius. no less.
    Isidarnipples
    Isidarnipples
    Shadow Queen

Post by Isidarnipples Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:38 am

And and and...the fountain to match with the fountain... And on an extremely geeky note, it's 4:3 cause like, Friends is old enough that it was 4:3...

But also, LOL that every shot of Kyouya he's turning away. And the twins are credited together. <3
    Nipples Admin
    Nipples Admin
    Your Sexy Admin from Tumblr

Post by Nipples Admin Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:48 am

Isidarnipples wrote:But also, LOL that every shot of Kyouya he's turning away. And the twins are credited together. <3

GAH, can't help it that Kyouya has barely done anything in the first few episodes besides turn around. Or play with his ipad. He's gotten lazier since he upgraded from his notebook. And I just realized there hasn't been a single frame where a twin is by himself yet! I hope we can get more character-centric episodes soon.

Anyways, thanks for everyone's sweet comments, I'm glad you liked the video even though it was short. <3 Oh man, I was supposed to go to sleep but I just found a song that makes me want to create ANOTHER fanvideo. It's a legit music video so I should wait for all the episodes to air so I have as much good scenes as I can, but I'm too impatient. I'll probably make it over the weekend with only the first 3 episodes. :X
    TouchoftheWind
    TouchoftheWind
    Commoner

Post by TouchoftheWind Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:37 am

Hehe! Fantastic!
    Otaku-Nipples
    Otaku-Nipples
    Host Club Member

Post by Otaku-Nipples Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:45 am

Haha~! That was brilliant!
    So good~!
    Made me smile Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:58 am