Twins appreciation

Minzgruen
    Scholarship Student

Re: Twins appreciation

Post by Minzgruen on Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:51 am

@ SariLee: I'm so glad you like my drawings (:
    But I don't think that I'm so good at coloring =X And I'm still at the beginning of learning (: My goal is it to draw something that looks like it was made by a Japanese artist Onion Love Drawing Manpei and Shinpei will be very difficult... =X But I'll accept the challenge Onion Thumbs Up

By the way, your cartoon is so cool! I really like panel #3 Hahaha, hope you'll draw more of this (: I suck at drawing on paper (and especially at drawing doujinshi or even cartoons with panels Onion Hypnotised So I'm a bit jealous! (I'd like to see that teddy bear once more! xD') It's also very cool to know the psychology aspects!

SariLee wrote:And I can't even imagine having a twin and having some guy confuse me for my sister...I'd be crushed. Sometimes I'm glad I don't have a twin, other times I really wish had one. I have a feeling my life would be totally different with one...

You're so right! You know, I was a Tokio Hotel fan for a few years (and YES, this was when my twincest addiction began xD') and they always said that they really had fun confusing girls, when they looked the same back then. And they had always a crush on the same girls. Guess that must be a twin phenomenon. Bill actually dated one and they rotate. The girl always thought it was Bill, but sometimes she hung out with Tom and didn't even know it. How evil!

But it must have been very awful for Shinpei ): Really can imagine that. You have a sibling that looks the same as you, people call you "the twins". It's hard to live your own life. I like that Shin and Man look the same. Guess this is, because Bill and Tom soooo look different. But it must be very horrible that people aren't even able to tell who is who.

But I always wished I had a twin. Life could be so much easier and funnier. Sometimes. There are disadvantaged and advantages. But I think this would be so cool. To have something like a soulmate, you can ever trust. [/novel]

Setolove wrote:Oh one of my Christmas presents will be Nachural!! I haven't seen that photobook so that's why I asked mom to buy it for me for christmas. ^^
    Well that and some other fandom goodies which are mainly seto koji goodies....xD

I WANNA HAVE THIS, TOO! Isn't there also a Shinpei article in it? Wish my mom would also buy it for me. Corner of Woe

SariLee
    Host Club Member

Post by SariLee on Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:57 pm

Mrs.Takagi wrote:
    *Clapping and laughing while jumping up and down like a little kid*

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT, SARILEE!!! It's so cute!!! Onion XD Onion Love Eyes I love how you even included his "Boof" teddy bear in his bed! lol

And not to mention, you satisfied my inner pervert by implying that Manpei sleeps in the nude. . . Twisted Evil

Would you mind at all if I saved your picture to my laptop?

Of course you can save it, Mrs. Takagi! I'd be honored Onion Blush
    And the implied nude sleeping...I aim to provide fanservice in the most subtle of ways!

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Just out of curiousity, what kind of English songs did you have in mind? There's no real reason why I want to know, I'm just being nosy. . . But come to think of it, I really wish that we knew more about what type of music they like to listen to; I read somewhere that it's possible to tell what type of music a person is into based on how that person dresses (so I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that the twins listen to a little bit of everything ) But still, I wish we knew the names of specific artists/bands that they admire.

I had a few songs in mind. Something tells me they'd enjoy more relaxing/chill or meaningful music. So here are some songs I was thinking of:
    -Sexy and I Know It by LMFAO (solely because it reminds me of the Host Club)
    -You Always Make Me Smile by Kyle Andrews
    -Bigcitydreams by NeverShoutNever!
    -I Was Made for Sunny Days by The Weepies
    -If You Want to Sing Out, Sing Out by Cat Stevens
    -Rock & Roll by Eric Hutchinson
    -Dare4Distance by NeverShoutNever!
    -Fireflies by Owl City
    -Meteor Shower by Owl City
    -Oh, La by Ra Ra Riot
    -Folding Chair by Regina Spektor
    -Hey Soul Sister by Train

That's all I've got Onion Wipes Sweat, h Please, please, please add on! I would absolutely love this to be a present from all of us!

Mrs.Takagi wrote:

Why are they so precious?! Why?! Onion Starry Eyes

Minzgruen wrote:You're so right! You know, I was a Tokio Hotel fan for a few years (and YES, this was when my twincest addiction began xD') and they always said that they really had fun confusing girls, when they looked the same back then. And they had always a crush on the same girls. Guess that must be a twin phenomenon. Bill actually dated one and they rotate. The girl always thought it was Bill, but sometimes she hung out with Tom and didn't even know it. How evil!

dijfioengiejg I USED TO LOVE TOKIO HOTEL!!! Onion Thumbs Up It was where my addiction to twins started (not really a twincest fan, but something about twins is SO sexy!) Tom was totally my favorite, even though he was a total player...and that was so cruel of them! (I really don't like how they look now, by the way)...

Anyway, that's all I got for now. Please post more song suggestions, even I don't have them, I can get them! Onion Whistle

Reina
    Scholarship Student

Post by Reina on Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:53 pm

Does anyone have the link to the full length BACSTV video? Wooby Onion Eyes
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi on Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:09 pm

Reina wrote:Does anyone have the link to the full length BACSTV video? Wooby Onion Eyes

Here it is! Very Happy

I don't know how long it'll take your laptop to load the video, but mine kept stopping to buffer like every 20 seconds, so it took me like an hour to watch the entire thing. . . Rolling Eyes

http://odoroku.tv/vod/000004347/512.html

Post by SariLee on Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:20 pm

So I just got done watching the "Brunch" interview, and I noticed a couple of things.

First of all, when they were talking about how Manpei and Shinpei argue all the time and Haruna separates them, she mentioned how Manpei is always acting like the "big brother", and Shinpei says "Manpei, Manpei, why is it always Manpei?" Am I the only one who sensed jealousy there? I know there's been speculations about Shinpei and Haruna, so I was wondering what you guys were thinking about it.

Also, I "Aww'd" nonstop when Shinpei said he'd do anything for Manpei. So cute! You can really tell he looks up to him. Wooby Onion Eyes "And my big brother can run for miles without stopping, and can fly, and can shoot lasers out of his eyes, and..." It's so cute they way he can go on and on about Manpei.

Anyway..I just had to share Headesk Sweatdrop

I don't think we've seen this picture. Adorable, as always! Onion Daydreaming
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove on Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:05 pm

SariLee wrote:So I just got done watching the "Brunch" interview, and I noticed a couple of things.

First of all, when they were talking about how Manpei and Shinpei argue all the time and Haruna separates them, she mentioned how Manpei is always acting like the "big brother", and Shinpei says "Manpei, Manpei, why is it always Manpei?" Am I the only one who sensed jealousy there? I know there's been speculations about Shinpei and Haruna, so I was wondering what you guys were thinking about it.

Also, I "Aww'd" nonstop when Shinpei said he'd do anything for Manpei. So cute! You can really tell he looks up to him. Wooby Onion Eyes "And my big brother can run for miles without stopping, and can fly, and can shoot lasers out of his eyes, and..." It's so cute they way he can go on and on about Manpei.

from my point of view, (I guess it might be a bit biased xD) I feel that Shinpei is indeed jealous but not because Haruna seems to prefer Manpei more. Well yeah he is jealous of that but not in that way that he likes her. More like, he doesn't want anyone to take his Manpei away........ROFL!!!!

Ok ok shipping aside, I think Shinpei gets jealous when Manpei gets more attention than him especially since Manpei does spoil Shinpei a lot and he is the baby out of such a large family so he probably got so much attention and he isn't used to getting less attention. That and plus he always looks at Manpei as his rival so of course he wants to be noticed more than his brother. Razz

I don't think Shinpei has any romantic feelings towards Haruna. XD I actually have a feeling that Haruna has a tiny crush on Manpei~ kawaiiiiiiiii~~
    But with such a big age difference, I don't think any of them would actually like Haruna that way. I think they treat her more like a younger sibling. Smile

mmmmm maybe I am biased about this. XD Well I guess that and because I never likes Hikaru/Haruhi *gets bricked by hikaru/haruhi fans*
    Of course that's by personal opinion though. ^^;;;;;

LOL so while looking at their blogs today, I was thinking that Shinpei should give Manpei a scarf for Christmas. XD Gosh Manpei really does keep wearing those v-neck shirts even when it's so cold. OTL No wonder he gets sick more often!
    Ah, Christmas in Japan is more for couples ne.......well I don't think that many families actually celebrate Christmas the way westerners do. XD But it's ok if it's for couples! Shinpei and Manpei should go on a "date" on Christmas~~ Wink
    Or they could just stay at home and do more interesting things........ Twisted Evil

Today, while daydreaming about takagicest (lol), I was thinking of Manpei trying to decide what to cool for his beloved Shinpei on Christmas.......ROFL!!!

anyways, it seems that they are pretty busy now so I hope they do get to enjoy the holidays and take a little break to go visit their family. ^___^
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi on Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:08 pm

SariLee wrote:So I just got done watching the "Brunch" interview, and I noticed a couple of things.

Anyway..I just had to share Headesk Sweatdrop

Oh yeah, there was a fun conversation about that interview a couple of months ago. . . :3 Nodding In other interviews, there's been heavy speculation that Haruna has/had a crush on Manpei; she always seemed to praise him and compliment him. . .and of course, Shinpei (who insists on playing the role of the stereotypical bratty, little brother) always gets jealous when people compliment Manpei and not him Razz

He actually reminds me of Jan from "The Brady Bunch" Laughing

Jan: "Why is it always 'Marcia, Marcia, Marcia'?!"
    Shin:"Why is it always 'Manpei, Manpei, Manpei'?!"

The "I'd do anything for Manpei" line is probably my absolute most favorite line from Shinpei Onion Starry Eyes
    Between Manpei gushing about the compliment he gave Shinpei, and Shin's embarrassed reaction (I swore he looked like he was turning red there for a minute), there's no denial about their feelings for each other. They are SOOOOOOOOOOOO romantic!! Onion Daydreaming
    LOL

Which reminds me, the day after tomorrow, you WILL have your ManShin fanfiction ladies, you can bet on it! Onion Thumbs Up

But Shin does tend to talk about Manpei like he's Superman or something, "My big brother can leap tall buildings in a single bound and can rip telephone books in half. . .there's no one bigger, stronger, smarter, sexier or cooler than my brother Manpei, you bet! Onion Laugh "

I think Man and Shin both think Haruna is cute and probably think of her as a little sister, like Yusuke does. . .I mean, they're like 9 years older than her right?

Manpei of course is less open about his affection for Shin, but I still think he dotes on him and thinks he's cute lol

Damn, those two are so lucky to have each other. . . Onion Drinks Tea Any girl who tries to break them up is going to have a tough time of it, ne?

Post by SariLee on Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:27 pm

setolove wrote:
    from my point of view, (I guess it might be a bit biased xD) I feel that Shinpei is indeed jealous but not because Haruna seems to prefer Manpei more. Well yeah he is jealous of that but not in that way that he likes her. More like, he doesn't want anyone to take his Manpei away........ROFL!!!!

Ok ok shipping aside, I think Shinpei gets jealous when Manpei gets more attention than him especially since Manpei does spoil Shinpei a lot and he is the baby out of such a large family so he probably got so much attention and he isn't used to getting less attention. That and plus he always looks at Manpei as his rival so of course he wants to be noticed more than his brother. Razz

I can't help but wonder what will happen when they are both dating...and getting married. I can't even imagine...perhaps they'd miss each other so much they'd live together to still haha Onion Laugh

And I totally agree about the scarf. I'm like Shinpei, I can't stand the cold at all!!!

Maybe we should send the scarf ourselves? Cunnin Onion Idea

Mrs.Takagi wrote:I think Man and Shin both think Haruna is cute and probably think of her as a little sister, like Yusuke does. . .I mean, they're like 9 years older than her right?

Manpei of course is less open about his affection for Shin, but I still think he dotes on him and thinks he's cute lol

I think they're ten years apart, didn't they she was sixteen? I was thinking that that would be a huge age difference...at least now. In a few years I don't think it would be as creepy awkward.

Also I'm not a big fan of twincest, but I'll definitely read your story Mrs. Takagi! Onion Thumbs Up I'll be waiting!
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi on Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:56 pm

setolove wrote:

LOL so while looking at their blogs today, I was thinking that Shinpei should give Manpei a scarf for Christmas. XD Gosh Manpei really does keep wearing those v-neck shirts even when it's so cold. OTL No wonder he gets sick more often!

OMG, setolove, I was JUUUUUUUST thinking about that yesterday: about how Manpei always seems to get sick and catch colds so easily, and I was like "Maybe it's because he's always going out in these thin, low-cut t-shirts! Razz "
    Not to mention he's kind of a lightweight, so cold air probably cuts right through him. . .
    Maybe instead of a scarf, Shin should get Man a couple of sweaters or turtleneck for Christmas Big Laugh

setolove wrote:Shinpei and Manpei should go on a "date" on Christmas~~ Wink

AAAAAHHH! THAT WOULD BE SOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!! Onion Love Eyes

And again, me and my own "twin" were just saying the other night about how Christmas in our family hasn't been as much fun as it used to be when we were younger, and that within the next few weeks, and we made a deal tht within the next few weeks that the two of us would go on a "date", and just spend the whole day together; go shopping, eat dinner, maybe go see a movie or a concert or something. . . Onion Whistle
    (We do stuff like that from time to time, it's pretty fun)

Now that you mention Setolove, I've been wondering lately about how Japanese people celebrate Christmas. Like I've seen on TV shows that they do the decorations and Christmas lights, put up the trees, give presents and all that, but for the non-Christian Japanese people, maybe it's more of just a fun, traditional thing?
    (Anyone, please feel free to set me straight on this)

I do wonder how the twins spend Christmas together though, especially since they've been living in Tokyo these past few years. . . Cunnin Onion Idea

Post by Reina on Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:55 pm

Mrs.Takagi wrote:
    Reina wrote:Does anyone have the link to the full length BACSTV video? Wooby Onion Eyes

Here it is! Very Happy

I don't know how long it'll take your laptop to load the video, but mine kept stopping to buffer like every 20 seconds, so it took me like an hour to watch the entire thing. . . Rolling Eyes

Thanks so much!! Onion Love

I must have missed the part when Shin was speaking English (or am I getting my videos confused?), but I have to say, he was fantastic. So different from Hikaru!! And so grown up... He really felt like a man in his mid-20s to me in this video. I feel like he can really hold his own. I was seriously impressed with his ability to command the situation and the audience.

Makes me want to hold Manpei's hand... don't be shy, Man-chan!

Really, though. How grown-up was he in this video?? I'm so proud lol

Not mention he was hogging all the pretty~ Onion Daydreaming
    SariLee
    Host Club Member

Post by SariLee on Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:08 am

Reina wrote:
    Mrs.Takagi wrote:

Here it is! Very Happy

Thanks so much!! Onion Love

I must have missed the part when Shin was speaking English (or am I getting my videos confused?), but I have to say, he was fantastic. So different from Hikaru!! And so grown up... He really felt like a man in his mid-20s to me in this video. I feel like he can really hold his own. I was seriously impressed with his ability to command the situation and the audience.

Makes me want to hold Manpei's hand... don't be shy, Man-chan!

Really, though. How grown-up was he in this video?? I'm so proud lol

Not mention he was hogging all the pretty~ Onion Daydreaming

What time in the video does Shinpei start speaking English? I want to listen Onion Nosebleed
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi on Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:23 am

LOL

I hate to rain on the parade ladies, but the video where Shin-chan speaks English isn't during the BACSTV show. (Hehehe, you girls are too cute though Razz You're just as geeked as I am to hear Shin speak English)

But it's in THIS video. I'm guessing that the "Ikemen Students" were being tested on their English skills. Then the head "teacher" I guess asks them to correctly write out the days of the week in English,so towards the end, Shin has all the days of the week written out correctly and then pronounces them correctly in English for the guy sitting next to him.

His accent is SOOOO adorable!!! Onion Starry Eyes

And to Reina. . .I must admit, I wasn't paying as close attention as you were. . .but now that I think about it, you're right, Shinpei was really acting his age in the BACSTV show, very mature.
    I mean, he was still bubbly and peppy, but then again that's just his natural personality. . .he really has no control over that lol
    He should host shows more often, I think he keeps the audience interested, not to mention he seems very comfortable with it too.

And you're right, as entertaining as he is to watch, I really can't picture Manpei doing the same thing (unless maybe he and Shin were hosting together.)
    I keep thinking back to the GekiRanger cast commentaries were Man didn't really speak much and only spoke when spoken to or only put his two cents in every once in a while.
    I guess he's still too shy. . . Onion Blush

Reina wrote:Not mention he was hogging all the pretty~

Oh, there is NO question about it that Shinpei was the prettiest guy on that set. Onion Skipping

Post by Minzgruen on Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:11 am

setolove wrote:Ok ok shipping aside, I think Shinpei gets jealous when Manpei gets more attention than him especially since Manpei does spoil Shinpei a lot and he is the baby out of such a large family so he probably got so much attention and he isn't used to getting less attention. That and plus he always looks at Manpei as his rival so of course he wants to be noticed more than his brother.

It's really so cute that he keeps on being jealous, although he is more mature than Manpei, sometimes. Then, he really is like Man's little brother, so cute Onion Daydreaming
    I think he can't decide between being jealous of him or admire him. That's too sweet, Manpei HAVE to love him <3

setolove wrote:I don't think Shinpei has any romantic feelings towards Haruna. XD I actually have a feeling that Haruna has a tiny crush on Manpei~ kawaiiiiiiiii~~
    But with such a big age difference, I don't think any of them would actually like Haruna that way. I think they treat her more like a younger sibling.

Uh, don't say that, hun. I know sooo many people in my age that are with someone, who is so much older! A friend of mine - she is 16, too - dates a man, who is already 26! I mean... WTF? And she's not the only one! Creepy...

setolove wrote:LOL so while looking at their blogs today, I was thinking that Shinpei should give Manpei a scarf for Christmas. XD Gosh Manpei really does keep wearing those v-neck shirts even when it's so cold. OTL No wonder he gets sick more often!

This would be soooooo cute! Have to write a fanfiction about this *-* Onion Nosebleed

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Now that you mention Setolove, I've been wondering lately about how Japanese people celebrate Christmas. Like I've seen on TV shows that they do the decorations and Christmas lights, put up the trees, give presents and all that, but for the non-Christian Japanese people, maybe it's more of just a fun, traditional thing?

By the way, you're right. There aren't many Christians in Japan (less then 2 percent, I think). It's like Halloween here in Germany. It's not a festival we actually celebrate, it's like... a fun thing to do, although most of the (older) people don't like it/don't know it/don't support it.

So it's like a festival for the couples in Japan. Lucky ones! Since my family isn't that great... I'd like to celebrate it with my boyfriend, too -.-

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Which reminds me, the day after tomorrow, you WILL have your ManShin fanfiction ladies, you can bet on it! Onion Thumbs Up

Yay! I'm looking forward to it (: Please don't hurry, though. But be sure you'll have readers
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi on Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:41 am

Minzgruen wrote:
    It's really so cute that he keeps on being jealous, although he is more mature than Manpei, sometimes. Then, he really is like Man's little brother, so cute Onion Daydreaming
    I think he can't decide between being jealous of him or admire him. That's too sweet, Manpei HAVE to love him <3

I actually have to agree with you on that one, Minzgruen. Technically, Manpei is the older twin because he was born first, but I seriously think that they like to switch the "big brother" role back and forth. Even the whole question about which one is the S-type and which one is the M-type. . .they seem to hop back and forth between those too! Not that I'm complaining. . .

I definitely think that sometimes Shin seems more mature than Man. I remember in this video clip I was watching the other day (It was a behind-the-scenes documentary about the actors from the Indigo no Yoru stageplay, which of course included our boys Cool ) and in one segment, they showed the actors going to see another stageplay, and then going backstage afterwards to have a meet-and-greet with a few of the actors.
    When greeting each other I specifically recall seeing Shin stick his hand out and shake hands with one of the female actors and bowing politely. . .meanwhile Manpei was shyly standing behind him (like a little kid that hides behind their parents when meeting a stranger for the first time.) Man was kind of looking over Shin's shoulder at the woman. . .I just started laughing to myself, he is just so precious. . .

I'm kind of the same way though, so I have no room to talk. . . Rolling Eyes

As we've all figured out by now, they both seem to float somewhere between "kid" and "adult" and even though it might seem pretty bizarre to some people. . .I find it kind of. . .refreshing(?)
    I mean, it took a few weeks of convincing for me to finally accept that they were really born in 1985. . .part of me still wants to believe it's a typo. . .>_<

But it really seems to work for them, and I always say that the key to life is having balance, so I say they should act as young as they want for as long as they can! cheers
    Not to mention when you consider that they're Japanese. . .they have a good chance of living into their 80's and possibly even beyond that. . .so at 26, they're practically still babies! Surprised

Minzgruen wrote:
    setolove wrote:I don't think Shinpei has any romantic feelings towards Haruna. XD I actually have a feeling that Haruna has a tiny crush on Manpei~ kawaiiiiiiiii~~
    But with such a big age difference, I don't think any of them would actually like Haruna that way. I think they treat her more like a younger sibling.

Uh, don't say that, hun. I know sooo many people in my age that are with someone, who is so much older! A friend of mine - she is 16, too - dates a man, who is already 26! I mean... WTF? And she's not the only one! Creepy...

I can't lie. . .I'm guilty of having a thing for older men as well (I'm not counting the twins either, I'm only 5 years younger than them). But even right now, after Man and Shin I have quite a few crushes on men who are in their 40's already Shocked Even though I don't think that Haruna is exactly their type. . .I guess after a certain age, it's like they say, "Age ain't nothing but a number."

Minzgruen wrote:
    Mrs.Takagi wrote:Now that you mention Setolove, I've been wondering lately about how Japanese people celebrate Christmas. Like I've seen on TV shows that they do the decorations and Christmas lights, put up the trees, give presents and all that, but for the non-Christian Japanese people, maybe it's more of just a fun, traditional thing?

By the way, you're right. There aren't many Christians in Japan (less then 2 percent, I think). It's like Halloween here in Germany. It's not a festival we actually celebrate, it's like... a fun thing to do, although most of the (older) people don't like it/don't know it/don't support it.

So it's like a festival for the couples in Japan. Lucky ones! Since my family isn't that great... I'd like to celebrate it with my boyfriend, too -.-

Oh, I was right? affraid

10 points for me! LOL

But yeah, I figured as much. . .I actually think that's pretty cool though, and that's why I was so surprised when I found out about it. . .I knew that Christians only make up a small percentage of the Japanese population, but so many of them really seemed to get into the whole "Christmas spirit".
    That includes Man and Shin as well. I don't know what their religious background is or even if they have one (and it really doesn't make a difference to me either way.)

Shin's mentioned a couple of times in his blogs about praying at temples every now and then, and I recall one of them posting a picture of a golden Buddha statue that's in their parents house. . .but it could just be an art piece, so yeah, I don't know. LOL

They seem to believe in peace and charity and being kind to others and that's good enough for me! Onion Thumbs Up

Minzgruen wrote:
    Mrs.Takagi wrote:Which reminds me, the day after tomorrow, you WILL have your ManShin fanfiction ladies, you can bet on it! Onion Thumbs Up

Yay! I'm looking forward to it (: Please don't hurry, though. But be sure you'll have readers

Glad you're looking forward to it! I've only been putting it off because I've been having final exams all week, so studying as been taking up a lot of my time. . .(well that and sleeping and posting on this thread during my breaks lol) But today is my last day of exams and after I get back home from school, I'm posting my story!!
    I wish I could say I worked hard on it. . .but it's honestly just something I made up in my free time. I never thought I'd ever get into something like twincest but in my defense. . .it's all Manpei and Shinpei's fault for being so lovey-dovey in the first place!!! Onion Red Card

I may have fanned the flames, but they're the ones who started the inital fire Cunning Onion

PICTURE TIME!!

I found these older photos of Shin online a couple of days ago. . .(I'll post the ones I found of Manpei next time)

*sighing happily*

Yep.

I'd tap that.

Onion Drinks Tea

Post by Minzgruen on Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:42 am

...First of all: Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh! Thank you for the pictures! Arw, I would SCREAM, if there wouldn't be my stepfather and -sister in the kitchen =X Shinpei really looked so good and mature and... sexy back then *-* The first pic really is awesome <3 Sometimes, I'd also prefer Shinpei. He looks so refreshing Onion Drinks Tea Don't you think, on the last picture, Shinpei seemed to weight more? Looks good <3

Mrs.Takagi wrote:I definitely think that sometimes Shin seems more mature than Man. I remember in this video clip I was watching the other day (It was a behind-the-scenes documentary about the actors from the Indigo no Yoru stageplay, which of course included our boys ) and in one segment, they showed the actors going to see another stageplay, and then going backstage afterwards to have a meet-and-greet with a few of the actors.
    When greeting each other I specifically recall seeing Shin stick his hand out and shake hands with one of the female actors and bowing politely. . .meanwhile Manpei was shyly standing behind him (like a little kid that hides behind their parents when meeting a stranger for the first time.) Man was kind of looking over Shin's shoulder at the woman. . .I just started laughing to myself, he is just so precious. . .

Uh, have to watch this, too (: I can really imagine him standing behind Shin. It's like that proposal-thing. Shinpei always is frankly and doesn't mind getting closer to a girl, while Manpei mostly is like "Uh. Wait. We don't know each other, right? So I'd prefer staying by Shinpei's side. I'll talk to you, when my brother says it's safe."

I don't even wonder anymore. Noticed that Shinpei almost always stars as the older brother, when it gets to movies/doramas/stage plays. Guess they're both more comfortable with it. But it's cute, anyway :3 Same as the "I'm 26, but look like a kid"-thing. I'm 19 now, not very old, but also not very young anymore. But I feel like, if I were 16. Yup, age is only a number. So I don't mind, if people are in love with a very older person. Main thing is, that they understand each other.

So who cares, if they don't look like "typical-men"? Or act like ones? Human are different and we like our boys just the way they are, right? Onion Drinks Tea
    They are both so adorable!

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Shin's mentioned a couple of times in his blogs about praying at temples every now and then, and I recall one of them posting a picture of a golden Buddha statue that's in their parents house. . .but it could just be an art piece, so yeah, I don't know. LOL

I'm honest, I really like this kind of religion... or whatever it is. You don't have to adhere strictly to it and people are always relaxed and open minded. I'm not a big fan of other religions. I'm actually an Evangelical Christian. On the paper. But I don't feel like it, don't go to church, don't preach, don't even believe in god. That's only my opinion.

And I think Buddha looks quite nice Onion Laugh

By the way, Christmas is a beautiful festival, that brings warmth to people's hearts... You feel safe and secure and that stuff. Although you aren't Christian, you can like the feeling, though!

Many Muslims here in Germany enjoy a walk to the Christmas market, too. But I prefer the way Japanese people celebrate christmas Onion Runs Away

Mrs.Takagi wrote:but it's honestly just something I made up in my free time. I never thought I'd ever get into something like twincest but in my defense. . .it's all Manpei and Shinpei's fault for being so lovey-dovey in the first place!!!

Hahaha, I know how you feel! Just as I mentioned it before, I was into twincest long before the Takagi twins. But now it feels kinda new to me *-* You can't stand twins, that are so adorable, good looking and act so lovey-dovey with each other *-* I'm all excited!
    SariLee
    Host Club Member

Post by SariLee on Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:39 pm

Minzgruen wrote:
    Mrs.Takagi wrote:

Oh, I was right? affraid

10 points for me! LOL

But yeah, I figured as much. . .I actually think that's pretty cool though, and that's why I was so surprised when I found out about it. . .I knew that Christians only make up a small percentage of the Japanese population, but so many of them really seemed to get into the whole "Christmas spirit".
    That includes Man and Shin as well. I don't know what their religious background is or even if they have one (and it really doesn't make a difference to me either way.)

Shin's mentioned a couple of times in his blogs about praying at temples every now and then, and I recall one of them posting a picture of a golden Buddha statue that's in their parents house. . .but it could just be an art piece, so yeah, I don't know. LOL

They seem to believe in peace and charity and being kind to others and that's good enough for me! Onion Thumbs Up

Judging by the way Shin talks in his blog about praying at temples and such, if I had to peg the two with a religion, I would probably say that they practice Shinto. I did a research project on Shinto back in my senior year of high school, and it's not really a "religion", but more of a...connecting with nature and thanking nature for all it provides sort of thing. It's pretty vague, but they have no churches or anything just temples, and parks. Those big red arcs are called a Torii, and they're usually a sign of Shinto. So yeah...that's my two cents on it haha Onion Drinks Tea

Minzgruen wrote:
    Uh, have to watch this, too (: I can really imagine him standing behind Shin. It's like that proposal-thing. Shinpei always is frankly and doesn't mind getting closer to a girl, while Manpei mostly is like "Uh. Wait. We don't know each other, right? So I'd prefer staying by Shinpei's side. I'll talk to you, when my brother says it's safe."

I've never noticed this before, but it's so true! We all know Man's more shy and Shin's more outgoing, but thinking about it, I have noticed that Man will kind of hang out in the background until Shin starts talking. Then he'll start coming out of his shell. That was a really good observation, Minzgruen!

Mrs.Takagi wrote:

I can feel myself getting pregnant just looking at this Headesk Sweatdrop
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi on Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:42 pm

Minzgruen wrote:...First of all: Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh! Thank you for the pictures! Arw, I would SCREAM, if there wouldn't be my stepfather and -sister in the kitchen =X Shinpei really looked so good and mature and... sexy back then *-* The first pic really is awesome <3 Sometimes, I'd also prefer Shinpei. He looks so refreshing Onion Drinks Tea Don't you think, on the last picture, Shinpei seemed to weight more? Looks good <3

Oh no problem, hun! I'm surprised I hadn't stumbled across those pictures before though.
    I'm sorry you weren't able to scream when you saw them. . .cause I sure did!!! affraid

He definitely looked more mature back then. And he did weigh more back then, and he was definitely more toned/muscular too (I couldn't stop staring at his arms in that last picture.)Oh and that tan and his hair. . .and he was just so sexy! Onion Nosebleed

Although I still don't get how his face got chubbier AFTER he lost weight. . . Rolling Eyes

SariLee wrote:I can feel myself getting pregnant just looking at this Headesk Sweatdrop

My thoughts exactly! I mean, the second that I looked at that picture, I immediately imagined myself doing some things that could lead to a sexual harrassment lawsuit. . . Gleaming Onion Eyes

Minzgruen wrote:Uh, have to watch this, too (: I can really imagine him standing behind Shin. It's like that proposal-thing. Shinpei always is frankly and doesn't mind getting closer to a girl, while Manpei mostly is like "Uh. Wait. We don't know each other, right? So I'd prefer staying by Shinpei's side. I'll talk to you, when my brother says it's safe."

As you wish!

Here's the link to the video.

http://channel.pandora.tv/channel/video.ptv?ch_userid=makoaya&prgid=37871178&categid=33368091&page=1

I can't remember where it the video it happens, I think it's somewhere in the middle there. . .lol
    The way Manpei interacts with women is just so. . .cute to me Onion XD I can't describe it, but it's very innocent. His shyness just adds on to the cuteness. I was just thinking, I've seen Shinpei hug 3 different girls 3 different times (4 times if you count his one scene in episode 6 of Indigo no Yoru). I just cannot picture Manpei doing the same thing. . .but that's okay, because we still love him!!
    cheers

SariLee wrote:
    Minzgruen wrote:
    I'm honest, I really like this kind of religion... or whatever it is. You don't have to adhere strictly to it and people are always relaxed and open minded. I'm not a big fan of other religions. I'm actually an Evangelical Christian. On the paper. But I don't feel like it, don't go to church, don't preach, don't even believe in god. That's only my opinion.

And I think Buddha looks quite nice Onion Laugh

Judging by the way Shin talks in his blog about praying at temples and such, if I had to peg the two with a religion, I would probably say that they practice Shinto. I did a research project on Shinto back in my senior year of high school, and it's not really a "religion", but more of a...connecting with nature and thanking nature for all it provides sort of thing. It's pretty vague, but they have no churches or anything just temples, and parks. Those big red arcs are called a Torii, and they're usually a sign of Shinto. So yeah...that's my two cents on it haha

Good points, ladies!

I wanted to mention this in my last post, but I'm not religious either. Actually, lately I've been looking into Buddhism. . .I even have a little golden Buddha of my own I keep on my nightstand Surprised

And I agree with you, SariLee. There's a good possibly that the twins practice Shintoism (which if they do, it just adds onto their awesomeness.) It would definitely explain a lot about them.

Post by SariLee on Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:27 am

Anyone else ever wonder what would happen if the twins discovered this thread? I wonder if they'd be creeped out by our obsessive fangirl stalking extreme appreciation for their acting abilities and incredible good looks, or if they'd feel honored that they have such a huge fanbase throughout the world...hmmm... Onion Wipes Sweat, h
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples on Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:39 am

haha yeah, this is the most active topic on the forum.
    Dunno if these stats are available to everyone or just admins/mods, but here's a screenshot.

(just remember there's a forum outside of this thread, guys. XD)

Host Club Member

Post by SariLee on Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:43 am

Cinnamonipples wrote:

But this one's dedicated to the twins! And who can't love them? Onion Nosebleed
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:47 am

lol, well if the twins would discover this, it may just boost their confidence and they may feel accopmlished!! and perhaps slightly uncomfortable but that's ok! RANDOM PIC TIME!!

i will post this pic again in the "ouran pictures thread, but i posted this for the pic of the twins!
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples on Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:49 am

SariLee wrote:
    Cinnamonipples wrote:

haha, I know, but like, I've noticed some people only posting here and nowhere else. >w<
    If that's what you really want to do, then that's okay, but I like socializing with you guys in the off topic threads too. >w<

Host Club Member

Post by SariLee on Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:20 am

Cinnamonipples wrote:

haha, I know, but like, I've noticed some people only posting here and nowhere else. >w<
    If that's what you really want to do, then that's okay, but I like socializing with you guys in the off topic threads too. >w<

Don't worry, I've visited a lot of the other threads, I just haven't had much to say in them
    Reina
    Scholarship Student

Post by Reina on Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:10 am

Mrs.Takagi wrote:LOL
    I hate to rain on the parade ladies, but the video where Shin-chan speaks English isn't during the BACSTV show. (Hehehe, you girls are too cute though Razz You're just as geeked as I am to hear Shin speak English)
    Eheheh... thanks for clearing that up. Onion Wipes Sweat, h
    But yeah!! ADORABLE. His voice sounded a little raspier and lower in pitch in English than I expected. So cute.
    Mrs.Takagi wrote:And to Reina. . .I must admit, I wasn't paying as close attention as you were. . .but now that I think about it, you're right, Shinpei was really acting his age in the BACSTV show, very mature.
    I mean, he was still bubbly and peppy, but then again that's just his natural personality. . .he really has no control over that lol
    He should host shows more often, I think he keeps the audience interested, not to mention he seems very comfortable with it too.
    And you're right, as entertaining as he is to watch, I really can't picture Manpei doing the same thing (unless maybe he and Shin were hosting together.)
    I keep thinking back to the GekiRanger cast commentaries were Man didn't really speak much and only spoke when spoken to or only put his two cents in every once in a while.
    I guess he's still too shy. . . Onion Blush
    Exactly! I agree that Shin would make a great host personality. I also have a hard time picturing my sweet, sweet Man-chan hosting that BACSTV affair with Shin's level of confidence, smoothness and enthusiasm. Show-off.
    SariLee wrote:I can feel myself getting pregnant just looking at this Headesk Sweatdrop
    LOL. I couldn't have said it better myself.
    Cinnamonipples wrote:
    SariLee wrote:
    Cinnamonipples wrote:
    Guilty... Corner of Woe
    I haven't been on this forum in months, but I admit I've been neglecting the other threads. I only link to this thread from the email updates I get...
    But time!! And Takagis!! I need them Onion T_T Don\'t Go

...Who remembers THIS ball of hotness?
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi on Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:39 am

Alright, baby!!

I'm officially finished with my first semester of junior year!

After an extremely painful week of final exams, my professor's powers are completely useless against me now!!!

For the next 4 weeks, I am totally free!!! cheers

*does happy dance*

In honor of such a happy occassion, I've decided to do a huge post this time! Very Happy

So let's cut the chit-chat and get right down to it, shall we?

First up, I have a bunch of cool pictures I found that MUST be shared! (Some of the pictures are either really big or really small, sorry about that. . . .)

Man-chan!!~~

Shin-chan!!~~

Onion Love Eyes

Da rest!!~~

These are behind-the-scenes photos from the Indigo no Yoru stageplay last year. . .

Oh Manpei, you are SUCH a little tease. . . . Onion Blush

And now for my 2nd order of business. . .the lovely ManShin fanfiction I promised you all!! Onion Skipping It's my first twincest fanfiction and it ain't all that great. . .most of it I just made up as I went along. Depending on the feedback it gets, I may do a follow-up sequel.
    It's pretty light compared to some of the other twincest fanfiction I've read though. . .lol

I'm putting it under "spoilers" for anyone who isn't all that crazy about twincest. . .but to those of you who are, please read and enjoy! Onion Thumbs Up

{I'm apologizing now for any typos, I tend to type pretty fast. . .}

Spoiler:

~~~~~~~~~~Love-Style~~~~~~~~~~~~

Manpei was in a daze as he made his way home. His mind was so preoccupied, he barely seemed to notice the people he passed on the street. His manager had called him into the office earlier to give him some unfortunate news.

"I'm sorry Manpei-kun, but you didn't pass the final audition. You didn't get the role in the play. I know how much you really wanted this role. Don't feel too bad though, you worked hard! You'll pass your next audition for sure! You have tomorrow off, so why don't you go home and rest, you've earned it."

Manpei tried to take his manager's words to heart, but he still couldn't help but feel a bit depressed. He had really tried his hardest in the audition for the lead role in an up and coming play, but in the end, he still didn't make it.
    It wasn't the first time he had failed an audition, but it still didn't make him feel any better about it.
    As he walked up the stairs to the apartment he shared with his brother Shinpei, every step he took felt heavier than the last. It was pretty late, and at this point, all he wanted to do was take a hot bath and sleep until tomorrow afternoon.

He put his key in the lock, turned the knob, and opened the door to find Shinpei up and rowdy as usual, despite the late hour; he was apparently singing and dancing along with a music video on TV. Their pet dog, Love-kun was curled up in the corner, fast asleep. Shin was so into his music video that he didn't even notice Manpei was home until he heard the door slam shut.

He was still dancing as he acknowledged his brother. "Hey, you're finally back! How was your meeting at the office?"

"I don't want to talk about it." Manpei answered as he pulled off his shoes by the door.

Shinpei stopped dancing and turned down the volume on the TV set. "What happened, did you get some bad news?"

"I said I don't want to talk about it," Manpei responsed, plopping facedown on the sofa. Shinpei was too used to his brother's mood swings to let it bother him. He walked over to the sofa and sat down on the edge by Manpei's legs.

"Why are you in such a bad mood? Did something happen on your way home? Did someone mistake you for me again?"

"No," Manpei mumbled into the couch cushion. "That audition I did a few weeks ago. . .for the lead role in that play. . .I didn't pass, they gave the role to someone else."

"Oh. . .that's too bad." Shinpei replied, genuinely sympathetic for his brother. "I know how much it meant to you. But don't worry, you'll get a chance for another audition soon!" he added, always the optimist.
    When Manpei didn't say anything to this, Shinpei tried again. "You probably didn't eat yet did you. . .are you hungry? Want me to make you some octopus rice?"

"No."

"Want to watch a movie? Maybe we can call some friends over to. . ."

"Actually, I'm pretty tired, Shin. I think I'll just take a hot bath and then go to bed." Manpei pulled himself off the sofa and started making his way to his bedroom.

"Oh, alright then. Maybe we can do something tomorrow then?"

"Mmm."

Manpei walked into his room, flicked on the light switch and shut the door behind him. He took off his hat and tossed it onto his bed next to his Boof teddy bear, then sat down to pull off his jacket.
    He took a moment to look around his room at all the various letters, pictures and gifts he had received from fans over the past few years. He had been so touched by the support of his fans that he had even taken it upon himself to tape all of the letters and drawings from his fans up on the wall next to his bed.

Normally, he found these momentos from his fans to be very reassuring whenever he was feeling upset. But at this moment, from some reason, he felt like there wasn't anything that would help lift him out of his foul mood. As he stood up to get undressed, he suddenly heard a soft knock at his door. Knowing it could only be his brother knocking, he didn't even turn around as Shinpei let himself in.

"Manpei, are you sure you're feeling okay? Isn't there something I can do?"

"I'm fine Shin," Manpei replied, pulling off his t-shirt. "I just need to sit in the bath for a while, I always feel better after a hot bath. I'll be okay."

"Alright then. But first, I think I know something that might make you feel better."

"Hm, like what?" Manpei asked, now looking at Shinpei standing in the doorway.

"I'll give you a back massage! ^_^"

"What?"

"Don't worry, it'll be fine! It's just to help you relax so you won't be so tense. It won't take long,and you'll feel a lot better afterward too."

". . . . ."

" Very Happy "

"Alright, fine. But make it quick."

As usual, he couldn't help but give into Shinpei's crazy ideas. Man sat down with a sigh on the edge of his bed and waited as Shin climbed up on the bed behind him. After a moment, he felt Shin's hands pressing against the muscles in his back. He had to admit, it actually felt pretty good. After a few minutes of this, Shin then made his hands into fists and rapidly began pounding them against Manpei's back with gentle firmness.

"You know you'll get another audition soon, so try not to be too upset. After my play finishes up, maybe we can even audtion together again, and we have that photoshoot coming up next week, so that should be fun."

"Sure."

After a few more minutes of his back being massaged, Manpei suddenly felt a wave of drowsiness come over him. Suprisingly, Shinpei's idea had actually worked. Manpei felt his eyes becoming heavy and they were just starting to close when he suddenly felt his brother's hands leave his back. Before he could open up his mouth to say anything, he soon felt the gentle touch of Shin's soft lips peck him on the cheek. At first he didn't think anything of it; he just figured it was another one of Shinpei's random acts of affection towards him.
    But when he felt Shinpei kiss him again, he pulled away and turned to look at him.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm making you feel better." Shin replied with a smile. "And don't look so surprised, I've kissed you before you know."

"Well yeah, but. . ."

Shin reached out a hand and placed it under Man's jaw.

"It's okay. We're brothers aren't we? It's natural for brothers to show each other affection, isn't it?"

Before Manpei could respond, Shinpei gently placed his other hand on the back of his neck and gave him another gentle kiss on the mouth. Man wasn't sure why, but he actually kissed his brother back. He felt this strange sensation build up in his chest like he had never felt before. He closed his eyes and Shin continued to plant kisses all over his face.

'What am I doing?' He thought to himself. 'This can't be right. I mean I love my brother, but is this really okay? Why is my heart suddenly beating so fast. . .?'

Manpei hadn't realized it, but there were tears actually running down his face now. All of the pent up hurt and disappointment he was feeling up until now was finally starting to pour out. And right now he was with the one person in his life who he could show this side of him to. And even though he was too embarrassed to say it out loud, Shinpei was the one person he loved more than anyone else in the world.

Shinpei had noticed his brother silently crying, and immediately pulled Manpei into an embrace and held him close.
    "I'll always be here for you no matter what, you know that right, Onii-chan?" Shin gently whispered in Man's ear. "You don't need to hide your real feelings from me. I told you, I'll do anything for you."

Manpei bit his bottom lip when he heard this, and the tears came flowing even faster. He tried to open his mouth to speak, but a lump rose in his throat and the words just wouldn't come out. Shinpei used the back of his hand to wipe away Manpei's tears. Like a lot of twins, he could read his brother's mind and knew what he was thinking without ever having to say a word.

Man put his arms around Shin's neck and closed his eyes and let Shin continue to plant kisses all over his face, neck and collarbone. For the first time in a while, he was actually happy to be on the receiving end of his younger brother's open affection.
    Shin now had one hand placed in the middle of his Man's bare chest and was stroking it playfully. Manpei realized this and it caused them both to burst into giggles. Shin gave his brother one final kiss on the lips before he pulled away to look at him.

"Feel better now?"

"Mm. I do. Thank you, Shin-chan."

Shinpei flashed Manpei another one of his wide grins before giving him a brotherly pat on the arm. Shin then climbed off the bed and started making his way towards the door when Man quickly reached out and grabbed Shin's wrist.

"Wait at minute!"

Shin looked him in the eyes, and Man suddenly felt his face get hot from embarrassment.

"Do you think maybe you could. . .stay here with me. . .just for tonight?"

Shinpei stared at him for a moment before flashing another grin at his twin.

"Sure, okay." he chuckled. "As long as you promise not to kick me out of bed."

Shinpei flicked off the lights before getting under the sheets squeezing into bed next to Manpei.
    With Man's teddy bear in between them, the twins lay down facing each other. Manpei now felt like a huge weight had been lifted off of his body.

They fell asleep that night with Manpei's arm draped protectively around his younger twin brother. . . .

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:35 am