Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+37
enggrrl
abtomat
yetimati
Emelie
cheesyfleas
JennyJukes
blackbalsam
Tacoko
Beelzenef
Laila007
writtenasneu
diasleepy
Keshia
lovelylaur75
Tama
Gemini Rose
miffychan
Babyface21
ChaoticNipples
Akira14
Isidarnipples
setolove
KaoruHitachiin
Reina
Fujioka Haruhi
trixi
Oddy
MangaMistrezz
seaweed
Nipples Admin
Cinnamonipples
annanipples
ManpeiFanservice
yanie
Mrs.Takagi
Otaku-Nipples
jade
41 posters

Twins appreciation

Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Twins appreciation - Page 24 Empty Re: Twins appreciation

Post by Mrs.Takagi Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:29 am

jade wrote:The slackers finally posted Razz
    Manpei with another novel late last night...
    and Shinpei with a novel of his own at 7:30 this morning.

I usually wake up grumpy because I'm a night person, but I have to admit that it was kind of nice to wake up to a text from Shin happily saying "Good morning!" and posting a pretty picture XD

...if only I could wake up to Shin actually saying "Good morning!", I might change my mind about mornings and waking up in general~!! Onion Blush

*~+~*~+~*~+~*~+~*~+~*~+~*~+~*

Jade-sama, thanks as usual for translating the blogs of our loveable "slackers" Razz

I'm totally into how they put seperate feelings and thoughts into their blogs, even when they're writing about the exact same thing. . . Onion Blush It's so cute!!

I'm impressed to hear that Manpei has been getting more into dancing lately. . .personally I would like for him to release more songs. . . Onion Starry Eyes
    But hey, if he wants to dance, I'll be waiting right here with a lap full of popcorn and a fistful of singles Cunning Onion
    NOW. . . .

Today is a very special day because. . .

Not only does the final episode of the Ouran Host Club drama air, but today is also the 21st anniversary of the day that I took my first breath Onion XD

So in honor of such a special day, I thought I'd do something fun and. . . .post a ridiculous amount of ManShin photos that I found this afternoon!!! Gleaming Onion Eyes
    I'm really really hoping that most of you haven't already seen these pictures already (especially you, Jade-sama!)

I'm warning you, this post is going to be image heavy, so try to scroll through them slowly: we wouldn't want anyone to have a Takagi-related injury, right? Onion Laugh

Alright, heeeeeeeeere we go!!!~~~

Twins appreciation - Page 24 Liman10

Twins appreciation - Page 24 Manbab11

Twins appreciation - Page 24 Mannro10

Twins appreciation - Page 24 Manshe10

Twins appreciation - Page 24 Mashee10

Twins appreciation - Page 24 Mashee11

Twins appreciation - Page 24 Mashee13

Twins appreciation - Page 24 Mashee14

Twins appreciation - Page 24 Mass_p11 Twins appreciation - Page 24 Mass_p13
    MASS PRO-DUC-TION!!~~ MASS PRO-DUC-TION!!~~

Twins appreciation - Page 24 Newshi10

Twins appreciation - Page 24 Newshi11

*~*~*~Family Photos*~*~*~

Twins appreciation - Page 24 Fampho10
    AAAAAAWWWWW!!!~~~~ Onion Starry Eyes

Twins appreciation - Page 24 Fampho11

Twins appreciation - Page 24 Kids10

*~*~*~Cosmic Bowling*~*~*~

Twins appreciation - Page 24 Cosbow10

Twins appreciation - Page 24 Newman12

*~*~*~More Manpei-ness*~*~*

Twins appreciation - Page 24 Newman13

Twins appreciation - Page 24 Newman14

Twins appreciation - Page 24 Newman15

Twins appreciation - Page 24 Newman16

Twins appreciation - Page 24 Newman20

Twins appreciation - Page 24 Newman17

Twins appreciation - Page 24 Newman19

Twins appreciation - Page 24 Newman18

Twins appreciation - Page 24 News10

WHEW!!~~~ Onion Wipes Sweat, h

How was that. . .?
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:54 am

Mrs.Takagi wrote:
    Not only does the final episode of the Ouran Host Club drama air, but today is also the 21st anniversary of the day that I took my first breath Onion XD

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
    Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug
    ^_________^

OTL I've been lazing around and not posting gifs even though I have a lot.

Today I'll spam with gifs though~~ Smile
    So I'll start with these~~~~ :3 Nodding
    Mmmmm but they aren't in order. lol
    *too lazy and sleepy to put them in order*

ENJOY~~~ ^__^
    Twins appreciation - Page 24 Itreallyispainfultoseeyoutwoargue

Twins appreciation - Page 24 Manpeiloveshisbrattybrother

Twins appreciation - Page 24 Oiyamete

Twins appreciation - Page 24 ShinpeitheVERYhappyboy

Twins appreciation - Page 24 Shinpeiwilldoanythingformanpei

Twins appreciation - Page 24 Somuchlove

Twins appreciation - Page 24 Tobothofyou

Twins appreciation - Page 24 Tsktskarguingassoonastheycutthescene

Twins appreciation - Page 24 Whydoyoutalksomuchaboutmyaniki

Twins appreciation - Page 24 YouguysmadeupsoNOWKISS

Twins appreciation - Page 24 WellIhavesomethingtosayaboutthat

Hahahahaha I just love Shinpei's embarrassed face when he hears what Manpei's opinion about him is. Onion Daydreaming
    AND THEN WHEN MANPEI LOOKS AT SHINPEI'S REACTION, HE GETS EXTRA HAPPY TOO~~~~~ Onion Starry Eyes

Well I hope you all liked the gifs and once again HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MRS. TAKAGI!!! Onion Love

Ok now to sleep!! Onion Sleepy Time
    The last ep of Ouran...........*cries*
    IT WENT BY SO FAST!!! Onion T_T
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:52 am

To Jade-sama and Setolove. . .thank you both SOOO much for the happy birthday wishes! Hug

It was very sweet of you both. I had a great birthday, and even though I turned 21, I didn't consume a drop of alcohol! (Although I did put myself into a food coma from eating too much cake. . . Rolling Eyes )

I hope you guys liked the pictures I posted as well. It took me over an hour to go through both Man and Shin's blogs from 2007 to the present. . .but it was totally worth it and of course, I was more than happy to do it Cool

And thanks for the (as usual) awesome gifs, Setolove! cheers I love that interview, and the twins little "quarreling like a married couple" moment of course gave me the giggles. . . Razz

Shin, complaining about how Manpei "says stuff" while they're filming, and then seeing his reaction to Manpei's words about how even though he complains alot, he's cute when he does chores around the house. . . Surprised

(I swear, Shinpei's eyes looked like they were starting to tear up for a minute Wooby Onion Eyes
    And Manpei looked a little red in the face as well. . . Onion Blush )

And then of course my favorite line. . ."I'll do anything for Manpei. . ." Onion Love Eyes

AREN'T THEY PRECIOUS??!!

Seriously, even though Shinpei plays the role of the bratty younger brother from time to time, he obviously will do whatever he can to keep his brother happy (or perhaps he's trying to make sure that Manpei doesn't move out and they'll have to start living seperately again Onion Sweat
    And I don't think ANY of us wants that. . .)

Oh yeah, I've got s'more fun stuff to share with y'all. . .more behind the scenes videos!! *clapclapclap*

Here's the first one: Chiba Yudai drawing his picture of the twins, which is actually really good, he's quite the artist!

-I love how even though the twins are so scrawny lanky, they still barely manage to squeeze into that chair. . . Cunning Onion Nakamura-san is adding his usual color-commentary as well LOL

And here's the second one. . .this includes the twins, Nakamura-san, Chiba Yudai, Yusuke and Haruna (basically everyone but Shunsuke Daito).

-Notice how a certain 25 year old man seems to enjoy playing with a pink, stuffed bunny in this lap. . . Onion Whistle

Enjoy your weekend, minna-sama~
    Onion Bows
    jade
    jade
    Takagicest

Post by jade Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:40 am

Thank you for all the pictures and the youtube comments Mrs.Takgi... and all the gifs, setolove Onion Love Eyes I can never watch these two enough!

I was laughing SO HARD in the Ame to Muchi comment at about 9:05 when Haruna starts talking... she screws up and calls Manpei "Hikaru"... and Shinpei busts in with "Hikaru?? That's Kaoru! When you call my name while looking at Kaoru, I have no idea what you're talking about! This is the last time we have this corner, so don't mix us up!" LMAO I swear I've watched that part about 20 times now~~ And then she gets Manpei to pull that stupid face and Shinpei is laughing at him even before he does it... if you look closely, you can see Shinpei shaking with laughter, just anticipating Manpei making a stupid face XDD I LOVE THOSE TWO MORE THAN WORDS CAN SAY <3

Also, because they updated their blogs today, and what Shinpei says is sweet and hilarious~ it made me laugh and melt at the same time Onion Blush And Manpei's is so humble and gracious! Plus, I swear Manpei's novels are getting longer and longer and longer...

SHINPEI

2011-10-02 19:18:24
    Ending and Beginning

Twins appreciation - Page 24 S20111002

Good evening!
    Right now we're in the middle of filming ♪

Everyone,
    did you see the last episode of "Ouran High School Host Club"?

I was filming, so I couldn't watch it, but I think we gave people a feeling at the end like "THIS is Ouran!"
    So it's over, huh~
    It's sad...

I love this show,
    "Ouran High School Host Club",
    from the bottom of my heart!
    To me, it's something I couldn't do without.

I love you!
    Ouran!
    I love you!
    Hitachiin Hikaru & everyone in the host club!
    And Kaoru!
    ... (blush)

Even though the drama is over, wait for the movie version!
    In order to send you the best show, the staff and the cast are doing their very best together so it will be even more powerful than the drama!
    Please look forward to it ♪
    'Cause it'll be the very best "service"!

Well, I'm going to work hard on filming now
    Alright!!

MANPEI

2011-10-02 00:51:47
    "Ouran High School Host Club"

Twins appreciation - Page 24 M20111002

Hello ☆
    Thank you so much for all the comments!
    I'm really grateful.
    Thanks Like a Star @ heaven

It was the last episode (in Kantou)!!

First, to everyone that has supported it,
    and cheered us on,
    thank you so very much!

Through this drama, I was able to feel and learn about so many things,
    and it helped me grow.
    I met many people,
    and I believe that I was able to see the shape of everyone's warmth and love for this drama.

I'm really happy, from the bottom of my heart, that this show has been packed with the unbelievable extent of your feelings,
    and is tied to everyone's smiles and solace,
    as well as their strength to face the next day.

From the start, I was fighting against the pressure of the original work.
    How can I become like Kaoru...?
    Everyday was trial and error.

But at that time, from the words of
    everyone that watched the drama,
    Bisco, the creator,
    all the Ouran members,
    the director,
    and everyone on the set,
    I slowly felt the pressure on me ease, and I was able to be confident and fully face Kaoru.

Now, I completely love Kaoru.
    This is probably shameless, but I think I'm the only one that can be Kaoru.

The reason Ouran can sparkle like this is thanks to
    first, the creator, Bisco,
    then Haru-chan, Yusuke, Daito-kun, Masaya, Chiba-chan, Ryuusei, Shinpei
    the director, the assistant director, the producer, the cameramen, the lighting tech, the sound tech, the make up artist, the wardrobe manager, the props manager, the manager, all of the office workers

And,
    thanks to all of you who cheer me on each and every day!!
    It's everyone's power.
    Thank you so very much.

Now, almost daily,
    we're filming for
    "Ouran High School Host Club" the movie.

You said it in your comments, too, but it is sad now that the drama has ended...
    But,
    is becoming
    "Ouran High School Host Club: The Movie"!!

To make a movie is something really amazing.
    So don't be sad,
    please just wait a little while.
    Ah!
    And don't forget about me (laugh)

I'm fortunate to be able to do this work.
    To everyone that met me through this work,
    thank you very much.
    To everyone that met me through another show, without ceasing,
    please keep cheering on
    "Ouran High School Host Club" Like a Star @ heaven

We're filming tomorrow, too!!
    I'll do my best Very Happy
    "Thank you very much"
    yetimati
    Scholarship Student

Post by yetimati Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:38 am

jade wrote:Thank you for all the pictures and the youtube comments Mrs.Takgi... and all the gifs, setolove Onion Love Eyes I can never watch these two enough!

I was laughing SO HARD in the Ame to Muchi comment at about 9:05 when Haruna starts talking... she screws up and calls Manpei "Hikaru"... and Shinpei busts in with "Hikaru?? That's Kaoru! When you call my name while looking at Kaoru, I have no idea what you're talking about! This is the last time we have this corner, so don't mix us up!" LMAO I swear I've watched that part about 20 times now~~ And then she gets Manpei to pull that stupid face and Shinpei is laughing at him even before he does it... if you look closely, you can see Shinpei shaking with laughter, just anticipating Manpei making a stupid face XDD I LOVE THOSE TWO MORE THAN WORDS CAN SAY <3

Also, because they updated their blogs today, and what Shinpei says is sweet and hilarious~ it made me laugh and melt at the same time Onion Blush And Manpei's is so humble and gracious! Plus, I swear Manpei's novels are getting longer and longer and longer...

SHINPEI

2011-10-02 19:18:24
    Ending and Beginning

Twins appreciation - Page 24 S20111002

Good evening!
    Right now we're in the middle of filming ♪

MANPEI

2011-10-02 00:51:47

Twins appreciation - Page 24 M20111002

Hello ☆
    Thank you so much for all the comments!
    I'm really grateful.
    Thanks Like a Star @ heaven

Thank you Jade, thank you Jade, thank you Jade, thanhk you Jade..... I can't find enough word to thank you nơw. I am in the state of dying without any information from our beloved twins, yet you bring me this two delicious post. Just... thank you :<3: :<3: :<3: :<3:

Ah ah, Shin is so adorable, he say he loves Kaoru Embarassed, he even part his hair in Kaoru's style, so CUTE!!! And I laugh so HARD at Manpei's thank you list, he really down to earth don't you think , his post is like, 4 times longer than Shin's Big Laugh
    Once again I have to ask, what is Ame to Muchi anyway and where can I watch it?
    jade
    jade
    Takagicest

Post by jade Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:10 am

You're welcome (^-^)

BTW, "Ame to Muchi" is a backstage video corner that the twins, Honey-senpai, and Mori-senpai do. Honey-senpai draws, and Mori-senpai gives the drawing a funny quote. The twins are there for commentary~

In this one, Haruhi and Tamaki join in as guests <3
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:58 pm

AWWWWW, I LOVE THE TWINS' BLOG POSTS!!!!! Onion Starry Eyes

(Thanks for the translations Jade-sama!)

THEY ARE TOTAL BABES, I CAN'T STAND IT!!! Onion XD

They're both just complete sweethearts. . .sweet and funny Shin-chan and deep, philosophical Man-chan. . .I just wanna hug and kiss the crap out of them!!

Shinpei loves Kaoru!~
    Onion Daydreaming (I'm gonna pretend like I didn't already know that though. . .)

And I love how Manpei literally thanked very single person who had anything to do with the creation of the Ouran Host Club drama.
    They both love their characters so much, I'm glad that the movie is being made. Not only for us the fans, but for the twins as well; it really seems like they want to stay Hikaru and Kaoru as long as they can (and so do I!!)

BTW Jade-sama, I had a question that I hope you would be so kind to help me with. This video here. . .

Do you think that maybe you might possibly be able to translate what's happening here. .? There's a lot of laughing going on, but I only understand little bits of what's going on and I feel kind of left out. . . Corner of Woe
    (I know the video is long so if you don't feel like translating word for word, maybe you could just gloss over the main parts of it?)

Like, during one of the few parts that I COULD understand. . .I guess Man and Shin were supposed to put quotes into the bubbles next to the pictures of them that Chiba-san drew, and apparently Shin put "Aishite" (sp?) for Hikaru and Man's response as Karou was "Aisanai" (sp?)

Um. . .what exactly do those words mean? LOL

Thank you very, very much! I'm sorry if I've been kind of a pain lately. . .asking you to translate so much. . .I'll try to tone it down in the future, I promise. . . Headesk Sweatdrop

I found some more pictures!!! Gleaming Onion Eyes

I feel like I did an overload of Manpei pics in my last post, so I'm putting more Shinpei pics in this one!

Twins appreciation - Page 24 Sheen11

Twins appreciation - Page 24 Shinhw10
    Twins appreciation - Page 24 Shinhw11

Twins appreciation - Page 24 Shinhw12
    Twins appreciation - Page 24 Shinm10

Twins appreciation - Page 24 Shinol10 Twins appreciation - Page 24 Shinol11

Twins appreciation - Page 24 Chichi10Twins appreciation - Page 24 Mancro10

Twins appreciation - Page 24 Manee10 Twins appreciation - Page 24 Manhor10

Twins appreciation - Page 24 Manbow10
    *Manpei's special way of saying 'Thank You' to all of his fans. . . Onion Bows *

And I know I posted this one already but. . .
    Twins appreciation - Page 24 Fampho12

I just can't get over how cute they are!!! Wooby Onion Eyes I seriously thought that it would've been harder to tell them apart when they were younger, but I can SOOO tell who is who in this picture,and who would've guessed that they smile EXACTLY the same now as they did when they were little kids:
    Manpei with his usual sly smirk and Shinpei with his cute, toothy grin Very Happy

I'm seriously addicted to these guys, I swear. . . .
    jade
    jade
    Takagicest

Post by jade Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:16 am

Look at all those lovely pictures!! Onion Love Eyes I love Shin-chan's smile XDD And there is something really attractive about Manpei riding a horse...

*cough*

ANYWAY. I'm still working on the translations of the photobook (mainly because I had a lot hit me at once and I didn't have any free time) But I should have Shinpei's interview finished tomorrow... and then I'll do Manpei's.

As for the video, Mrs.Takagi... I... will do my best. I'll probably do the general summary like I did with that other interview video... but who knows? Maybe when I sit down to translate, I may have no problems and do a word-for-word in 30 minutes~ maybe *shrugs* We'll see. But I want to get the twins' photobook interviews out of the way first <3

BTW, the words you asked about~ Hikaru: "aishite" means "please love me" & Kaoru: "aisanai" means "I don't love you"

LOL Man is so mean~ Shin just wanted some love! XD
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:40 am

jade wrote:Look at all those lovely pictures!! Onion Love Eyes I love Shin-chan's smile XDD And there is something really attractive about Manpei riding a horse...
    *cough*

Why yes, I found that picture especially interseting myself. . . Razz
    I'm not sure why. . .but I'm definitely not going to question it either. . .lol

jade wrote:
    ANYWAY. I'm still working on the translations of the photobook (mainly because I had a lot hit me at once and I didn't have any free time) But I should have Shinpei's interview finished tomorrow... and then I'll do Manpei's.

As for the video, Mrs.Takagi... I... will do my best. I'll probably do the general summary like I did with that other interview video... but who knows? Maybe when I sit down to translate, I may have no problems and do a word-for-word in 30 minutes~ maybe *shrugs* We'll see. But I want to get the twins' photobook interviews out of the way first <3

Take as much time as you need Jade-sama. Put translating the video on the backburner for all I care! I know you've got a lot on your plate, I didn't mean to add more too it.

It's just so hard being an otaku fangirl and be less than semi-fluent in Japaense at the same time. . . Wall ... Onion
    Most of the time, I'm usually fine going without the translations (I'm more than halfway through Indigo no Yoru Onion Thumbs Up )

Anyway, I still appreciate all your hard work, Jade-sama! From here on out, I won't be asking you to translate anything else: Scout's Honor Cool

jade wrote:
    BTW, the words you asked about~ Hikaru: "aishite" means "please love me" & Kaoru: "aisanai" means "I don't love you"

*Mentally hits Manpei on the head with a rolled up newspaper*

Jeez, Manpei. . .why are you so cold to your brother? Big Laugh

It kills me how he's so picky about when and how he shows affection to Shinpei, the knucklehead. . .

I dunno. . .maybe he was just trying to be funny. . .?

Anyway, thanks very much for all your help, Jade-sama. I'm officially leaving you alone from here on out Very Happy

Hug

Twins appreciation - Page 24 Manshi13 Twins appreciation - Page 24 Mashee15

Otaku-Nipples
    Otaku-Nipples
    Host Club Member

Post by Otaku-Nipples Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:00 pm

jade wrote:You're welcome (^-^)

BTW, "Ame to Muchi" is a backstage video corner that the twins, Honey-senpai, and Mori-senpai do. Honey-senpai draws, and Mori-senpai gives the drawing a funny quote. The twins are there for commentary~

In this one, Haruhi and Tamaki join in as guests <3

OMG! Was that the twins saying "See you" toward the end of that video!
    enggrrl
    enggrrl
    Renge-taku

Post by enggrrl Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:16 pm

As an English teacher in Japan, I can tell you that all younger japanese people probably know "see you". I think my students know it better than goodbye. They also usually wave both hands when saying goodbye or see you rather than just one. And if you ask them "how are you" they will reply "I'm fine, and you?" (it's almost always I'm fine...never anything else)

But it is cute!
    jade
    jade
    Takagicest

Post by jade Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:43 pm

enggrrl wrote:As an English teacher in Japan, I can tell you that all younger japanese people probably know "see you". I think my students know it better than goodbye. They also usually wave both hands when saying goodbye or see you rather than just one. And if you ask them "how are you" they will reply "I'm fine, and you?" (it's almost always I'm fine...never anything else)

But it is cute!

Yeah, my students have the "I'm fine, and you?" addiction, too. But I've been teaching my younger students all the different emotions, so they learned to say "I'm OK" or "I'm sleepy / hungry / tired."

My students say "see you" but because I always tell them "bye bye!" they like to say that, too~ <3

Mrs.Takagi wrote:
    Take as much time as you need Jade-sama. Put translating the video on the backburner for all I care! I know you've got a lot on your plate, I didn't mean to add more too it.

It's just so hard being an otaku fangirl and be less than semi-fluent in Japaense at the same time. . . Wall ... Onion
    Most of the time, I'm usually fine going without the translations (I'm more than halfway through Indigo no Yoru Onion Thumbs Up )

Anyway, I still appreciate all your hard work, Jade-sama! From here on out, I won't be asking you to translate anything else: Scout's Honor Cool

Aww, I didn't mean it to sound like I was bothered! I'm not. Like I said before, I completely understand being a fangirl but lacking Japanese skills. That's why I translate for you guys in the first place! I was in the SAME position as you guys even 4 years ago, and it used to drive me INSANE. I wanted to know what my favorite band guys were saying, but there was no one to translate and I felt so out of the loop. So now that I'm in a fandom that I can understand, I like to help out other fans <3

Besides, all this practice is really good for me! I want to be a professional translator, so the more practice I have, the better~ I notice myself getting faster and faster at translating normal sentences (like interviews and blogs). I have to translate for the distance learning course I'm in now, and I'm even getting a little faster at translating their newspaper and magazine articles.

Really, all this translation practice is a win-win situation. So bother me all you want <3 <3 <3

Mrs.Takagi wrote:
    jade wrote:

*Mentally hits Manpei on the head with a rolled up newspaper*

Jeez, Manpei. . .why are you so cold to your brother? Big Laugh

It kills me how he's so picky about when and how he shows affection to Shinpei, the knucklehead. . .

I dunno. . .maybe he was just trying to be funny. . .?

Anyway, thanks very much for all your help, Jade-sama. I'm officially leaving you alone from here on out Very Happy

I thought the same thing Big Laugh He's so picky about when and how he shows affection. Shin doesn't care, and he'll scream from the rooftops about how he loves Man... but Man is SO CRAZY about it.

But when he decides to show affection, it is SOOOO cute Onion Love Eyes I always look forward to the times Man's self restraint breaks and he smothers Shin in love Onion Blush
    jade
    jade
    Takagicest

Post by jade Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:38 pm

I feel like a complete idiot for this having taken so long... but, well *shrug* life catches up with you sometimes! So even though it's a bit late, please enjoy Shinpei's solo interview from the Official Ouran Photobook:

Takagi Shinpei ~ solo interview

Next on the list: Manpei's solo interview. I'll try to do it in 1/4 of the time it took me to do this one >.>

BTW, the twins haven't updated their blogs again yet, but I'll be on it when they do! Onion Thumbs Up
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:47 pm

WAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!

Onion XD

Thanks for the interview translation, Jade-sama *high fives you*

You know. . .I get so distracted by all the other translations you post, if it actually did take you a long time to translate this interview, I certainly didn't notice. . . Onion Whistle

(As far as I can tell, you post all of your translations with great timing Onion Thumbs Up )

I sort of treat these Takagi twins translations, gifs and pictures like my favorite meal: I try to take them in slowly and savor them, but I enjoy it so much that I end up rushing through them anyway Onion Laugh

This particular interview was sprinkled with the usual Shinpei-adorableness Onion Love As usual, he always ends up talking about Manpei lol

"Manpei did this and Manpei said that. . . Manpei, Manpei, Manpei. . ."
    LOL

He always said a lot of cute, typical Shinpei things; I like that he admitted to calling his mother when he first found out that Ouran was going to be made into a live-action drama (Whenever I get excited about things that happen to me, the first person I call is my mom too!!)

Was he serious though when he said he dropped 11 lbs for the role of Hikaru??! Onion Outrage
    How is it possible that there's anything left of him?? Onion T_T Don\'t Go Did he REALLY think he wouldn't be able to pass as a 16 year old?

*shakes her head*
    Silly boy. . .

That story about how he used to bully girls he liked back in elementary school made me laugh too. . .I remember those days, because I went through the same thing. . .I could always tell which boys liked me because they were the ones who would act mean to me all the time. . . Mad

Guys act like that well into adulthood, don't they?
    Rolling Eyes

Oh Shinny, you never cease to amaze me Hug

Twins appreciation - Page 24 Newshi12 Twins appreciation - Page 24 Newshi13

Twins appreciation - Page 24 Newshi14 Twins appreciation - Page 24 Shinne11

Twins appreciation - Page 24 Shinne12Twins appreciation - Page 24 Shinne13

Twins appreciation - Page 24 Newman21
    *Can you "Spot the Manpei"? Razz

Looking forward to Manpei's interview next, yo!

(going slightly off topic now. . .I was watching an episode of Indigo no Yoru tonight and I couldn't help but wonder. . .is Shinpei's voice slightly lower than Manpei's. . .? Or is it just my overactive imagination. . .?)
    yetimati
    Scholarship Student

Post by yetimati Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:11 am

So I've just watched the drama Hyoryu Net Cafe (the one drama had Shin starring in it). And I must say, dude, it's super awesome. At first, I thought I'd only watch it for Shin, but this story is mind-blowing, it's really interesting. Now I don't care about Shin anymore. The only problem is, I could only find the first 9 ep on the net, the last two ep was left out, and I fell angry, there was so much mystery still left unsolved.
    Anyway, my point is: Does here also watch it and find the last two ep anywhere on the net? Oh Pls pls let me know or at least provide me the raw? OR at least tell me how's the ending like? This drame's killing me!!

I've just notice through Ame to Muchi that Shin can ACTUALLY pronounce "R" fluently, and he was not even talked in English, he say "Hikaru" and "Kaoru" with "r" pronounced beautifully and naturally. Ahh, I'm starting to believe that the twins are really billingual.
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:34 am

yetimati wrote:So I've just watched the drama Hyoryu Net Cafe (the one drama had Shin starring in it). And I must say, dude, it's super awesome. At first, I thought I'd only watch it for Shin, but this story is mind-blowing, it's really interesting. Now I don't care about Shin anymore. The only problem is, I could only find the first 9 ep on the net, the last two ep was left out, and I fell angry, there was so much mystery still left unsolved.
    Anyway, my point is: Does here also watch it and find the last two ep anywhere on the net? Oh Pls pls let me know or at least provide me the raw? OR at least tell me how's the ending like? This drame's killing me!!

I've just notice through Ame to Muchi that Shin can ACTUALLY pronounce "R" fluently, and he was not even talked in English, he say "Hikaru" and "Kaoru" with "r" pronounced beautifully and naturally. Ahh, I'm starting to believe that the twins are really billingual.

I managed to watch Hyoryu Net Cafe with the English subtitles on dramacrazy.net about a month or two ago (and like you, I only watched it because I knew Shinpei was in it LOL) but in all honesty. . . .

I didn't like the show at all No

The plot was a bit too crazy/far out for me, and a lot of what happened didn't make sense to me; but for the record, I don't care for science-fiction works in general (so if anyone hasn't seen it yet and still wants to, I say go for it. Don't pay any attention to my personal reviews Razz )

The show had some interesting and funny bits mixed in, and Shinpei had some decent scenes in there as well, but if it weren't for him, I don't think I would've continued watching the show past episode 3. . . Neutral

I especially found Shinpei's girlfriend on the show particularly annoying. . . Rolling Eyes she seemed so whiney and useless helpless most of the time. Not to mention she nagged Shin's character a lot and he didn't seem too crazy about her either if you ask me. . . Big Laugh

Ironically, I think episode 9 was where I officially gave up and stopped watching LOL I think the last 2 episodes MIGHT be around somewhere online. . .with or without subtitbles I can't remember.
    I'll check again, and if I find it, I'd be happy to post the link up here for you, Yetimati Very Happy
    -----------

As for the twins being possibly bilingual. . .OOOOH, I HOPE THAT IT'S TRUE!!! Onion XD I may be totally wrong, but I think they are capable of speaking decent (if not very good) English. I can't exactly explain how or why though. . .it must be my "Spidey-Senses" tingling Onion Daydreaming

Outside of formal interivews, I'd actually like for them to appear in more variety shows in the future (I've only seen them in 2 so far). Maybe they could do a little skit or something where they have to use English. . .I think that'd be so cute/hot!! Onion Love Eyes

I also recently decided to check out more dramas that the twins have previously guest starred in. So far I've seen them in. . .

Indigo no Yoru
    GekiRangers
    Hyoryu Net Cafe(Shinpei)
    Ninkyo Helper
    and Mei-chan no Shitsuji aka Mei-chan's Butler

This last series I watched with them as guest stars is called Meitantei no Okite
    aka Lessons For a Perfect Detective Story
    Man and Shin guest starred in episode 9 as the main male character and his best friend when they were teenagers. . .who just by "coincidence" happen to resemble each other physically. . . Onion Laugh (So they technically don't play as brothers in this one.)

I thought that in case some of you haven't seen it yet, that I would post the episode on here Cunnin Onion Idea
    Man and Shin actually don't show up until near the end of the episode (in part 4), so I figured if you were just itching to see them, you could go straight to that part, or if you wanted to watch the full episode (so you can actually get a sense of what's going on) then you can watch all the parts in order as well ^_^

The scene they're in isn't super long, but it's quite funny (at least it is to me) and I actually ended up replaying their scene 4 or 5 times Cunning Onion

FYI: The show itself is sort of a mystery/comedy/drama/suspense. . .so a little bit of everything.

Part 1
    http://www.wat.tv/video/mno9a-2ydv1_2ycth_.html

Part 2
    http://www.wat.tv/video/mno9b-2ydwh_2ycth_.html

Part 3
    http://www.wat.tv/video/mno9c-2ydy3_2ycth_.html

Part 4
    http://www.wat.tv/video/mno9d-2ydz3_2ycth_.html

Enjoy!!~~ Onion Drinks Tea
    visbad4
    Commoner

Post by visbad4 Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:24 pm

You can find the raws here, after registering for an account.

Has anyone seen this before? It's from a DVD where they attend a few classes/tests to be qualified as an ikemen. The worst student of each test has to dress up as a girl, hence the 2 ladies you see.
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:59 pm

visbad4 wrote:You can find the raws here, after registering for an account.

Has anyone seen this before? It's from a DVD where they attend a few classes/tests to be qualified as an ikemen. The worst student of each test has to dress up as a girl, hence the 2 ladies you see.

LOL Oh wow, thank you so much for sharing that video on here, I'd seen photos from it before, but I'd never seen actual footage (I'd actually like to see more).

Manpei looked cute, sitting in the back, giggling wearing his dress; although it looked more like half a dress, because I could see he was still wearing pants underneath. . .so he was cheating!! Razz I've actually seen a picture of him wearing that same outfit without the pants though. . .

Twins appreciation - Page 24 Tumblr48

Explain THAT one Mr.Takagi!! Onion Laugh

Shinpei looked gorgeous too! And I nearly went off like a rocketship at him saying the days of the weeks toward the end there Onion Nosebleed I know it wasn't much. . .but they way he prounounced the words and his accent. . . .his voice still sounded pretty hot to me. . . Onion Love

Even though it was probably because they were sitting at desks, I noticed that they sat with their knees apart in this clip.
    (80% of the time when I see them sitting down, they have their legs crossed. . . Cunning Onion I don't see a lot of young men who normally sit with their legs crossed, so I find it terribly charming ^_^)

Thanks again, visband4 (and welcome to the thread BTW)! cheers
    yetimati
    Scholarship Student

Post by yetimati Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:13 am

[quote="Mrs.Takagi"]
    yetimati wrote:

I managed to watch Hyoryu Net Cafe with the English subtitles on dramacrazy.net about a month or two ago (and like you, I only watched it because I knew Shinpei was in it LOL) but in all honesty. . . .

I didn't like the show at all No

Part 4
    http://www.wat.tv/video/mno9d-2ydz3_2ycth_.html

Enjoy!!~~ Onion Drinks Tea

Well, it't too bad that you and I doesn't have the same taste, but I still enjoy it anyway Big Laugh

And thanks for sharing those vids, Man and Shin in the flashback was SOOOOO cool!!!!!!!! But LOL it's TOUCH, they was copying TOUCH Shocked :<3: :<3: :<3: their character was in baseball team, and the girl they both love was in aerobic club and their team manager, the girl and the school's name, everything was taken from TOUCH, even the BGM was TOUCH's OST. I knew the twins are TOUCH's fan but I didn't think they would bring that to their drama role LOL cheers

By the way, don't you think Shin's pitch was a little too light?
    jade
    jade
    Takagicest

Post by jade Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:25 am

Our beautiful slackers updated late Wednesday night! I didn't have time to translate them yesterday, so I did them today (^-^)b I'm looking forward to more posts by them cause I really enjoy reading what they write. I just wish they'd do it more often!

Also... I finally caved and signed up for Stardust cell website membership. I'm currently trying to figure out how to watch TTTV. BUT they do have other videos and pictures on their site... of course it's all copyrighted so the only thing I can possibly do is take pictures of my phone. But it would be worth it since I found a video last night when they were talking about flirting for Ouran, and for ONCE (I actually couldn't believe my eyes) MANPEI was the one that put his hand on Shin's jaw... and leaned in really quickly and closely~ he looked like he was about to kiss Shin (faint) so Shin pulled his head back... and Man hits him for pulling away XDD I have to at least show you guys a picture of how close they got~

I'll see what I can do later tonight Onion Thumbs Up But WAY TO GO, MANPEI!! Onion Love Eyes
    Anyway, for now, their blogs <3

*~+~*~+~*~+~*~+~*~+~*~+~*

SHINPEI

2011-10-05 23:50:56
    When it's cold

Twins appreciation - Page 24 T02200293_0480064011528595571

Hello!
    Thank you for the many comments you wrote.
    I carefully read them.

I spent the day rehearsing for the play
    I rehearsed dancing and singing
    It was a full day.
    Now, I'm updating at home but I'm honestly worn out.
    Like I'm going to pass out in 3 seconds.

...sorry.

3 seconds is a lie.
    But I'm that tired!

Today I'm going to soak away my fatigue in the bathtub.
    Recently I look forward to lazing in the tub,
    thinking about nothing, just lying there.
    Serious happiness.
    It's perfect.
    Well, I'm going to have my happy time now Very Happy

The picture is soba noodles with egg that I ate when we were on location.
    When you're frozen, it warms you up from the inside Very Happy

I hope everyone smiles tomorrow as well.
    Good night Onion Sleepy Time

MANPEI

2011-10-05 23:49:16
    [b]Daily growth[b]

Twins appreciation - Page 24 T02200164_0800059811528591958

Hello ☆
    thank you for all the comments!
    I read them carefully.
    Thanks a lot.

It was cold and rainy in Tokyo today.
    No one caught a cold?
    Let's stay warm, ok?

The drama "Ouran High School Host Club"
    is over,
    but filming for the movie means I'm playing Kaoru again.
    The end -> The beginning.
    The movie.
    It's fun~!!
    It feels like
    an explosion of the Ouran world!!

I'm increasingly more picky than in the drama,
    and I'm hitting the script hard.
    I will definitely deliver the best show.
    Please look forward to it, ok?!

On days that we're not filming,
    I'm rehearsing for the play "Kizuna"!!
    I'm losing myself in dancing ♪
    I absolutely want the image burned into everyone's eyes.
    I'm giving it everything I've got.

Lately my skin has gotten rough....
    Is it because I'm tired?
    or because of stress?

You've all had those times, too, right...?
    I'll keep doing my best, like I always do.

Thank you for everything.

Last edited by jade on Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:19 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Correcting my info)
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:34 am

yetimati wrote:
    Well, it't too bad that you and I doesn't have the same taste, but I still enjoy it anyway Big Laugh

Oh don't worry about it. Like I said, I definitely think people should still watch the show if they want to, I've just never been crazy about science-fiction in the first place. Besides, I find it fascinating to watch Shinpei acting solo without Manpei (and vice versa).

yetmati wrote:
    And thanks for sharing those vids, Man and Shin in the flashback was SOOOOO cool!!!!!!!! But LOL it's TOUCH, they was copying TOUCH Shocked :<3: :<3: :<3: their character was in baseball team, and the girl they both love was in aerobic club and their team manager, the girl and the school's name, everything was taken from TOUCH, even the BGM was TOUCH's OST. I knew the twins are TOUCH's fan but I didn't think they would bring that to their drama role LOL cheers

Oh no problem, my pleasure! I'd forgotten about it actually. . .LOL I suddenly remembered I had watched that episode right after I finished Hyoryu Net Cafe. I thought fans of the twins would get a kick out of it, especially since Manpei kind of played a clumsy-perv in this one. . . Razz

I mean, it was so funny because I've never seen him act like that before, he's usually so cool and relaxed about everything, it's just entertaining to see him step out of that character for a change Cool

BTW, I have no idea of who or what TOUCH is. . .do you think you could explain it to me a little more. . .? Shocked (Forgive my ignorace on the subject. . .hahaha

yetimati wrote:By the way, don't you think Shin's pitch was a little too light?

Yes I do actually, and I'm glad that I wasn't the only person who noticed that! LOL As I was watching that scene I was like "Oh c'mon now, he didn't throw the ball that hard and the batter didn't even TRY to swing at it. . . Rolling Eyes "

I'm still trying to look for this link to a variety show the twins were in back in 2008. They only talked for a couple of minutes each, but they still had their black hair and tans, so I thought they looked super handsome. . . Onion Blush
    yetimati
    Scholarship Student

Post by yetimati Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:37 am

Mrs.Takagi wrote:

BTW, I have no idea of who or what TOUCH is. . .do you think you could explain it to me a little more. . .? Shocked (Forgive my ignorace on the subject. . .hahaha

yetimati wrote:By the way, don't you think Shin's pitch was a little too light?

Yes I do actually, and I'm glad that I wasn't the only person who noticed that! LOL As I was watching that scene I was like "Oh c'mon now, he didn't throw the ball that hard and the batter didn't even TRY to swing at it. . . Rolling Eyes "

I'm still trying to look for this link to a variety show the twins were in back in 2008. They only talked for a couple of minutes each, but they still had their black hair and tans, so I thought they looked super handsome. . . Onion Blush
    i

This is it!! I've been waiting for someone to ask me that. Don't worry about ignorance, you live in US dont you? There are a few people there know about TOUCH since it wasn't released in US. But everytime they mention a twins story, TOUCH comes first in the list.

TOUCH is the name of a baseball manga which main characters are twins (Uesugi Tatsuya&Kazuya), they are in love with their childhood friend Asakura Minami (remember the girl in the flashback? her name's Asakura Nami lol! ). And I much say, it is a MASTERPIECE!!! Though it is labeled as a baseball manga, but 50% of it are romance and slice-of-life story. The twins's bond was portrayed beautifully, I just absolute LOVE the way they treated each other, it was so cute, heart-touching, and sometime it kinda made my chest hurt. As I reading it, a thought was constantly repeating in my head "how can they love each other to THAH extend?!" And the triangle love between them and their childhood next-door friend... it's just...perfectly handled!! The author, Adachi Mitsuru, are one of the few high-ranked mangaka in the Japan, there was a quote that said "if you're a high school teacher and don't know who Adachi is, you'd better quit your job". Yeah, he is very popular, and TOUCH is the one manga that brought him fame. He is Steve Jobs in the manga world, I tell you! It's too bad that none of his work was release in US so very little American know about him.

Ever since I knew what "manga" is, Adachi's manga is the only ones can make me shed tear. I still remember vividly when I read TOUCH, there was one time I had to closed the book to wiped off my tears before continue reading. It just... hurt so much....

Well, Mrs.Takagi, I think you must read it, this manga is a MUST for every twins fan, you can find more information and read it here: http://www.mangareader.net/touch. You can find the art quite poor at first but if you get use to it, it become rather cute and unique (Adachi's style which no one can copy lol! ).

The manga has 26 volume, a little long so if you want a "shortened" version, there're a live action movie for you here. Yup, this is the one movie Man&Shin said they would go see together Very Happy . But let me tell you, this movie is nothing compare to the original manga.

And this is the anime's OST:

jade
    jade
    Takagicest

Post by jade Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:15 am

2011-10-07 20:55:39
    Soccer

Twins appreciation - Page 24 O0480064011531935846

Good evening!
    From early this morning I've been filming for Ouran.
    Between takes, the cast played soccer.
    We seemed like kids playing with a ball.
    We laughed like kids.
    It was nice Very Happy

Well...

Tomorrow my muscles are going to hurt (waves bye)
    yetimati
    Scholarship Student

Post by yetimati Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:23 am

jade wrote:2011-10-07 20:55:39
    Soccer

Twins appreciation - Page 24 O0480064011531935846

Good evening!
    From early this morning I've been filming for Ouran.
    Between takes, the cast played soccer.
    We seemed like kids playing with a ball.
    We laughed like kids.
    It was nice Very Happy

Well...

Tomorrow my muscles are going to hurt (waves bye)

Even though you dont tell us whose this post belong to, I can still reconized it. It Shin's, right?
    jade
    jade
    Takagicest

Post by jade Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:36 am

LOL of course! Could you tell because of the picture of himself, or because he only posted 8 lines? ( And we know Manpei can't post less than like, 20 lines Razz )

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:59 pm