Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

If this is a rom com, kill the director! (TamaHaru video)

Nipples Admin
    Nipples Admin
    Your Sexy Admin from Tumblr

If this is a rom com, kill the director! (TamaHaru video) Empty If this is a rom com, kill the director! (TamaHaru video)

Post by Nipples Admin Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:42 am

A TamaHaru video I made using the first 3 episodes of the drama. I thought this song suited specifically to this live action adaptation because while the drama is a romantic comedy, it's mostly just poor Tamaki being rejected and tossed around like a beaten rag doll (and oh how I love the show for that).

I actually didn't like how the video turned out as much, especially since Windows Movie Maker kept being a douche and not letting me save the movie file, but I've already made it so. |:
    Otaku-Nipples
    Otaku-Nipples
    Host Club Member

If this is a rom com, kill the director! (TamaHaru video) Empty Re: If this is a rom com, kill the director! (TamaHaru video)

Post by Otaku-Nipples Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:56 pm

That was really good~! I'm actually going to download this song because it's great <3
    nipplespvmk
    nipplespvmk
    Scholarship Student

If this is a rom com, kill the director! (TamaHaru video) Empty Re: If this is a rom com, kill the director! (TamaHaru video)

Post by nipplespvmk Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:40 pm

That was so great! You did a really great job with the editing.
    Which program do you use?
    Nipples Admin
    Nipples Admin
    Your Sexy Admin from Tumblr

Post by Nipples Admin Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:47 pm

nipplespvmk wrote:That was so great! You did a really great job with the editing.

I use Windows Movie Maker, so sadly it doesn't have that many effects/transitions and no coloring. ): But I'm glad you liked the editing!
    nipplespvmk
    nipplespvmk
    Scholarship Student

Post by nipplespvmk Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:53 pm

Nipples Admin wrote:
    nipplespvmk wrote:That was so great! You did a really great job with the editing.

I use Windows Movie Maker, so sadly it doesn't have that many effects/transitions and no coloring. ): But I'm glad you liked the editing!
    Oh really? Windows Movie Maker hates me. You're so lucky!
    I prefer when there is little coloring or distortion, as it looks weird to me. I have seen some people pull it off really well though, but it is hard to do.
    ManpeiFanservice
    ManpeiFanservice
    Home Practice

Post by ManpeiFanservice Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:30 am

hahahaha it's perfect for them! <3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:26 pm