Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+24
salz
JennyJukes
Oddy
nipplespvmk
Fujioka Haruhi
Nipples Admin
Hotaru Gunso
Nippletoast
edlws-x
annanipples
Swiftnick
alyxsandria
ChaoticNipples
CommonFolkNipples
KaoruHitachiin
りんちゃん
Tamakisnipples
Cinnamonipples
KiraKiraNipples
HopeHazard
TouchoftheWind
PurinsesuNipples
Otaku-Nipples
ManpeiFanservice
28 posters

Favorite OTPs?

Hotaru Gunso
    Hotaru Gunso
    Scholarship Student

Favorite OTPs? - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite OTPs?

Post by Hotaru Gunso Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:25 pm

I'm almost scared to post this, but...I'm actually against TamaHaru and HikaKao (though I LOVE the twins and Shinpei and Manpei kick ass as them). I profusely apologize, but I don't think I should go into detail as to why since they seem to be everyone's faves...

For some reason, TamaHaru was originally my OTP and I was so frickin' obsessed with it for so long! However, after re-watching the anime a billion times, I ended up loving KyoHaru for literally a few weeks, then for some reason I became the very definition of obsessed with HikaHaru and have been crazy about it since!

I'm a little more okay with TamaHaru in the context of the live action, but I honestly don't like it (for reasons I could rant about, but won't because that'd be obnoxious). While they aren't my OTPs, I also LOVE KyoHaru again and sometimes TamaKyo. I know tons of people think Kyoya should be the seme, but I think it's funnier and more interesting with him as the uke! <3

I'm sorry if I've offended anyone, especially those who likes TamaHaru and HikaKao! I can easily see how much a lot of you love them.
    Nipples Admin
    Nipples Admin
    Your Sexy Admin from Tumblr

Post by Nipples Admin Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:26 pm

Don't worry about offending us Hotaru! Different opinions make things interesting. I was actually surprised to see so many people like TamaHaru since they're canon (I figured canon =/= popular in fandom for some reason). But I've seen many KyoHaru fans, commonfolknipples is a huge KyoHaru shipper too. Hope you enjoy the bedroom scene in the beach episode! <3
    Fujioka Haruhi
    Fujioka Haruhi
    Scholarship Student

Location : Hiding from Tamaki-sen--crap, he found me xjhfdg LET GO OF THE KEYBOARD

Post by Fujioka Haruhi Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:39 pm

TamaHaru! I'm a diehard TamaHaru fan.

I suppose I don't understand the whole HikaKao thing, maybe because I have twins as friends and while they're close they could never think of being THAT close. Although the twincest as Hikaru and Kaoru's hosting schtick is pretty hot~ I'm not much of a yaoi fangirl, so I never thought too much about yaoi pairings. I can see the appeal of KyouKao, though.

I think HikaHaru is kinda cute, or KaoHaru... and I've occasionally thought about HikaHaruKao as "taboo" as it is (or maybe I'm just not a kinky person?). I don't think I could ever think about a OT7, maybe because Haruhi just doesn't seem like that type of person. o-o;
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:46 pm

due to my huge lack of attraction to girls (ladyparts are gross IMO, despite the fact that I have them XD), an OT6 is ENTIRELY FEASIBLE but an OT7 does not float my boat. XD

(get dem womenfolk outta my yaoi fantasies!)
    nipplespvmk
    nipplespvmk
    Scholarship Student

Post by nipplespvmk Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:34 am

Nekozawa/Tamaki is in a epic battle with TamHaru for my fickle heart.
    For some reason I also enjoy Honey/Mori and I wonder why it isn't mentioned a lot in the fandom because it is there
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:06 am

nipplespvmk wrote:
    For some reason I also enjoy Honey/Mori and I wonder why it isn't mentioned a lot in the fandom because it is there

ME TOO
    I think they're adorable together. XD
    Oddy
    Oddy
    Evil Twin

Post by Oddy Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:11 am

Honey and Mori have the most awesome relationship~ I loved them so much in the anime ♥
    Hotaru Gunso
    Hotaru Gunso
    Scholarship Student

Post by Hotaru Gunso Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:24 am

Okay, I had said before that mine was HikaHaru and that I like TamaKyo and KyoHaru on the side, well...NO FRICKIN' MORE NOW!!! KYOHARU ALL THE WAY!!! Very Happy I'm sorry, but the live action Kyoya is so lovable and I shouldn't get my hopes up, but I'll be kind of sad if he doesn't at least get a CHANCE with Haruhi!
    JennyJukes
    JennyJukes
    Commoner

Post by JennyJukes Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:56 am

i always liked tamaki and haruhi in both the manga and the anime
    now i'm going for kyoya and haruhi even though i know the outcome. what has this show done to me! i never even realized kyoya liked haruhi in the manga for a loooong time
    salz
    Commoner

Post by salz Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:16 am

i love Haruhi with all 6 guys, well they are my 0T7 lol<3

but if i have to rank my most favorite pair with Haruhi in all manga/anime/live action
    no1 have to be KyoHaru<333
    no2 HikaHaru
    no3 KaoHaru
    no4 TamaHaru
    no5 MoriHaru (though actually manga Mori is actually rank higher than manga Tama but the live action Tama have great chemistry with Haruhi^^)
    n 6 HoneyHaru (though they are more sibling vibe xD)

i have always being Kyouya and Haruhi shipper since the manga and anime and liveaction making me love them more especially with amazing chemistry of Daito and Haruhi<3
    especially after ep 5 my KyoHaru shipper mode jump even higher<3333333333333
    im so glad they did not cut the KyoHaru scene in live action because that is one of my most fav part in all 3 adaptation^^
    such a pity Kyouya never really have the chance or even fight properly for her T_T
    but they making his feeling for her even obvious in this live action<3

but Yusuke and the twin also have great chemistry with her, it kinda hard to really ship and the other getting heartbroken^^;

lovelylaur75
    lovelylaur75
    Commoner

Post by lovelylaur75 Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:47 am

Here it goes:

TamaHaru (obivously!) Onion Love Eyes
    KyoTama Onion Daydreaming
    HikaKao Onion Starry Eyes
    KyoKao Cunnin Onion Idea
    MoriHunny Wooby Onion Eyes
    yanie
    yanie
    Host Club Member

Post by yanie Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:25 am

Have I reply to this thread? LOL, sorry if I had... I just need to get things straight again, haha~

When I read the manga and anime, I really had not much preference, fav character nor any fav couples. I REALLY LOVE THEM ALL and I just can't choose. Since I love all the characters, I naturally ship Haruhi with any of the guys as well, I even love Haruhi-Mori / Haruhi-Honey scenes. Though Kyoya was my least fav in the beginning, but I guess my opinion of him slowly changes after the "Dept.Store Kyoya" chapter bcoz somehow I just LOVE that ep so much (be it in the manga or the anime).

But Yamamoto Yusuke's portrayal of Tamaki have really changed it for me. Thanks to his performance, I finally have a fav character and fav OTP XD I just realized that's what happened to me.

Yes... it's TamaHaru all the way for me!!^o^

But, you know how there were like preliminary rounds in the romance battle in winning Haruhi? LOL. I always think it's very interesting and different, that Bisco Hatori focused and solved Hikaru-Haruhi-Kaoru love triangle first, before Tamaki is involved at all in the "battle". And then after Kaoru stepped back, it's Tamaki vs Hikaru in the final round, lol. I think I'll consider Tamaki-Haruhi-Kyoya as a "silent" preliminary round XD
    So, anyway, in the Hikaru-Haruhi-Kaoru love triangle... I used to love HikaHaru alot in the anime, but after reading the manga... and knowing Takagi Manpei's sweetness... I have to say it's KaoHaru for me, in this preliminary round!! XD (the fact that Haruna always going "Manpei, Manpei" just confirms it more for me! XD)

Yeap, so... it's #1 TamaHaru and #2 KaoHaru for me Onion XD But, I DO still love the other couplings, it doesn't hurt me at all to see more KyoHaru, or HikaHaru, and also the BL couples, HoneyMori / HikaKao / KyoTama XD I JUST LOVE THEM ALL!

Btw, interesting facts I got from the Japanese fans in 2ch thread. In previous magazine articles, apparently the producer/director have mentioned:
    Spoiler:

Hee... Corner of Woe Oh well... anyway, I was saying abt predicting the Karuizawa story being 2 eps before. Now, I'm wishing for 1ep Karuizawa and Ep10 for "DeptStoreKyoya"!!! They just HAVE TO include that in! Or else... Onion To Kill
    Fidei-Avi
    Fidei-Avi
    Scholarship Student

Location : Saving the world... Or under your bed, whichever makes you happier.

Post by Fidei-Avi Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:02 am

... Am I allowed to say Host Club x Host Club? XD
    No? (Yes.) No it is then. ON TO THE REAL POST!

As follows:
    1. KyoHaru: ......... *melts* I have my arguments, but I'm still speechless. XD
    2. TamaHaru: Don't they make each other happy? Canon is wise Very Happy
    3. KyoTama: BL is hot. ;D Best friends is hot. Should by KyoxTamaxMeh. Lol, I kid.
    4. KyoxKao: Like all their supporters, it was hinted! ... In the ... er. not fangirl way? lol

And though these are my top four, HikaHaru, Twincest, MoriHoney, and whatever combination there is, is no less lovely. Smile

... I forgot:
    Tamaki x Kuma-chan: Canon
    Honey x Usa-chan x Cake: Canon
    Haruhi x Ootoro: Can-- WAIT. Did she even try that stuff yet?!
    MatteHanaymeY4
    MatteHanaymeY4
    Commoner

Post by MatteHanaymeY4 Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:59 pm

oh gee, this is so hard! i like every single otp! ok, well if i had to pick...
    i guess really always liked kyoharu the best in the anime... but in the manga, i liked kyotama!
    pretty much anything BUT hikaharu, which has always made me mad for some reason. i think its that the hikaharu pairing got more screentime than the kyoharu pairing did...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:07 pm