Twins appreciation

Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Re: Twins appreciation

Post by Mrs.Takagi on Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:09 pm

Hi everybody!! Hug 

Long time no see!! I hope those of you in the North American region are keeping nice and warm; I just checked online and it looks like we've got more snowstorms on the way in the next month X-/

I'm kind of happy about it because I love snow and it gives me more reason to just hang out around the house instead of going out haha But the accumulation of snow and ice is getting really dangerous and I fear for the safety of my friends and family members who have to drive out in the snow everyday.

Anywho, on with the Twinpei's! I don't know if you guys have checked the FYeahTakagiTwins tumblr blog in the last day or so, but apparently the twins' older brother recently got married! Very Happy 

Did anyone else know that they had an older brother though?  Shocked  I remember them saying that they had older sisters but I didn't know they had an older brother. . . .how many of them are there in that family?? Suspect 

Babyface posted the photos from the wedding on the blog, very fancy looking! I can tell the twins come from a rich family  Razz 

Spoiler:

In other news, the other day I sent Babyface 2 of those videos from last summer of Shinpei when he was doing some play (the one with the Australian guy). I'm really curious to know what they were talking about, so hopefully her friend won't mind translating it for us ^_^

I glossed through all the messages you guys have posted in the past month or so, I'm glad to hear that everyone is doing okay. There's nothing really going on with me. . . .I spent most of my day just applying for jobs and goofing around online haha I knew after I graduated I was going to be really bored (not having anything to study for, no papers to write, no classes, etc), so now I'm just waiting to be hired somewhere so I can finally make my own money and stop mooching off of my parents. . .X-/

I've been watching the episodes of Indigo no Yoru with the subtitles. . .good stuff!! I might be wrong but I think the last episode that was posted was either episode 12 or 13. Has anyone else watched them yet?
    I want to have a discussion about what's happening on the show!!

Be back laterz  Wink 

Post by Thepinkbookworm on Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:00 pm

Hi Mrs. Takagi!

Oh my goodness, thank you so much for sharing those pictures! The conga line picture is my favorite  Laughing 

I thought this topic came up at some point and for some reason I remember the number of their siblings being large, like 7 kids? Not sure, but I do remember it being something like that. The second from bottom picture looks like a siblings picture, and since it might just be the Takagi side, it looks to be about seven kids (unless their spouses are mixed in).

I haven't been watching Indigo No Yoru yet, mostly because I am fine with streaming videos, but downloading something makes me nervous. Are the episodes streamed? I thought they were download.

Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi on Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:57 pm

Thepinkbookworm wrote:Hi Mrs. Takagi!

Oh my goodness, thank you so much for sharing those pictures!  The conga line picture is my favorite  Laughing 

I thought this topic came up at some point and for some reason I remember the number of their siblings being large, like 7 kids?  Not sure, but I do remember it being something like that.  The second from bottom picture looks like a siblings picture, and since it might just be the Takagi side, it looks to be about seven kids (unless their spouses are mixed in).

I haven't been watching Indigo No Yoru yet, mostly because I am fine with streaming videos, but downloading something makes me nervous.  Are the episodes streamed?  I thought they were download.

Are the Twinpei's really 2 of 7 kids???  Shocked They must be the babies of the family then. . .their parents don't look old enough to have 7 kids though.

But then again, maybe they started having a family early. That, and Japanese people never look like their real age. . . . Rolling Eyes 

And Bookworm, the Indigo no Yoru episodes are definitely streamed. I think you have the option of downloading the episodes as well, but I never do that. I just click on the link and then click "play" on the video itself and enjoy  Onion Drinks Tea The quality is really good and the subtitles are well done as well.

I follow Renai Fansubs on Facebook so anytime they post a new episode I see it right away. If you don't feel like searching for the episodes on your own, just let me know and I'll post the links on here. I REALLY want to talk with someone about the episodes! Especially now that I've watched the one's where the twins' characters are introduced  Onion Skipping 

It's kind of sad though. . . .before when I watched the episodes where the twins' characters are first introduced, even though I got the general idea of what was happening, I didn't 100% get it. And now that they've provided an English translation of the dialogue. . . .I still couldn't understand what was going on. . . Onion Icy Breeze 

It wasn't the fault of the translators though; the plot for those particular episodes was just WAAAAY too complex and detailed  Razz 

Post by Thepinkbookworm on Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:15 pm

Ooooh, okay. If there is an option for streaming, then I will definitely watch them. It may take me a while to catch up, but as soon as I start watching them I'll let you know, Mrs. Takagi, and then you can have someone to fangirl with  :3 Nodding 

Sometimes I have watched episodes of shows without subtitles, so I have to make everything up, and then I watch the subs and I can get really confused like, 'where did that come from'  Shocked  But hey, it adds to the entertainment value  Razz 
    Ryu Rena
    Chairman of Picture Edits

Post by Ryu Rena on Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:42 am

Snow there are still a lot of Tokyo! I take care not to hurt!(東京には沢山雪が残ってます!怪我しないように気をつけて!)Shinpei

I love the blue hue in this picture, look at this!!

★HAPPY VALENTINE★Shinpei

These are the twins' facebook posts for Valentines, and I have to say.. Shinpei has a lot of love to give us all!! Speaking of love, HAPPY VALENTINES FOR EVERYONE!!!! Sorry I haven't been on much lately, I got busy with work and presentations, and a little business planning our lecturer made us do, and our semester exam at the end of next month.. GAAAHH!!
    So how's everyone doing so far? I had a great valentines online and through Skype, at least that's something Razz 

Now.. I MUST SEE THE TWINS GIVING CHOCOLATES TO EACH OTHER!! OR KISS!! OR GROPE!! OR $&^$*% EACH OTHER!!!  Gleaming Onion Eyes 
    I want to make an edit of the twins as a Valentines gift but I contracted a fever from the heat we're having here T_T I have a weak immune system...
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm on Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:29 pm

Ooooh, that is such a sweet picture from him.  I love the heart!  Thank you Shinpei!  Hug 

It is kind of weird to think of Tokyo with snow.  That picture makes me feel cold.  Seems like a good opportunity to snuggle with a warm drink and a blanket to watch the snow outside  Onion Drinks Tea 

So, here is my 'gift' for Valentine's Day: a collection of some of the early pictures posted in the Twins Appreciation Board.  I think this is the fourth time (maybe third time) that the board has had to start a new thread  Shocked  The first thread started August 11 2011.  Holy cow, almost three years  affraid   We certainly know how to keep a board going.  So, let's look back at the early days of the board with some Twin Appreciation.  Enjoy!  Wooby Onion Eyes 

From the Indigo no Yoru music video:

Plus the show itself:

I love the images from their Ouran days.  They were the best  T_T   But hey, it gives me an excuse to rewatch the show a lot  Very Happy 

There you are ladies, a look back at where the Twins were.  I wonder where they will be in the future?  Hopefully we will be able to find out cheers 

Heart  Happy Valentine's Day! Heart
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena on Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:11 am

こんばんは。万平と百円寿司。美味い。あっ!ワサビ辛い…涙。 Shinpei

Onion Blush 

Oh the cuteness that is Shinpei.. He's so random and THEY'RE ON A DATE!!! *does a jiggle* After so many months of Twinpei thirst, we have finally receive this beauty of a picture! Manpei looks so clueless and simply enjoying his food here Heart naughty naughty Shin-chan, taking a picture of your brother and looking so cute like that, makes me wonder how Man-chan can resist you half of the time.

Or maybe he couldn't..and gets a boner excited whenever Shin-chan hugs or something.. Shocked 
    We won't even mind that, would we senpais? Wink

I bet Man-chan was surprised when he saw this picture on their fb wall Laughing And then PUNISHMENT GAME  Gleaming Onion Eyes  Cunning Onion 
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena on Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:48 am

Rain on My Parade 

She's so pretty and so is he...
    Which reminds me..how tall are the twins again? They seem really tall, so I'm wondering what their heights now might be. What was their heights last time...? confused 
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena on Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:48 pm

So I decided to procrastinate (and not study for my English quiz later, but who needs to study for English?) by making this beauty of a picture. I'm sorry if the quality is..bad.. I had to hold in my bladder because a certain roommate of mine was hogging up the bathroom... By the time I finally felt relieved, I decided then I was too lazy to edit it again so I stick with this Razz Teehee I hope you senpais won't mind~
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm on Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:14 pm

Yay, a picture of the two of them together! I missed their funny, yet sweet photos together.

I LOVE your edit, Rena. Manpei's thought... Laughing Razz  Such the perfect captions with that photo. You captured their expressions PERFECTLY  cheers 

So, besides procrastinating on a English quiz, how has school been going for you?
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena on Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:30 pm

Thepinkbookworm wrote:Yay, a picture of the two of them together! I missed their funny, yet sweet photos together.

I LOVE your edit, Rena. Manpei's thought... Laughing  Razz Such the perfect captions with that photo. You captured their expressions PERFECTLY cheers 

So, besides procrastinating on a English quiz, how has school been going for you?

Ahahaha~ well I saw the word wasabi in the caption and just can't help but think of that Razz I seriously miss their photos being together or just hanging out at the train station.. It's like a huge chunk of me just detached and filled with a void of boredom and nothingness Wall ... Onion 

Well..you know, college. My IT lecturer doesn't know timing and gave us a report-based assignment to compare two different operating systems when we just hand in another report-based assignment where we had to find 2 output devices, 2 input devices and a processor all under $1500.. For English, we have to do a presentation on Princess Diana that was supposed to be done next week. As for my Islamic Arts, me and my friend have to sell some buttons and badges with Islamic art designs on them. And then there's pentoman/silent play for my Malaysian Studies class...

All in all the due date for those assignments
    Malaysian Study play; 4 March
    English; 4 March
    Islamic Art; 17 March
    IT class; 11 March

To make it worse, our semester exam's less than a month... Onion Anger  Onion Stress Load  Dead Onion 
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm on Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:31 pm

Oh wow, that is a lot of schoolwork  Shocked  I'm sorry that it has you stressed  Hug  I know that I cannot do much from so far away, but if you ever need to vent/fangirl/be bored with, I can do that  Smile  Whatever I can do to help make this time easier for you.

Keep up the good work! I'm sure you will make it through well  cheers Very Happy 
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena on Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:17 am

Don't worry~
    That's what last minute panic is for Onion Laugh 

But I'll definitely come here to vent out whatever that's on my chest. Though don't expect me to spew my love life, I'm laying low in that area Razz And also, have you seen Shinpei's new adorable picture?! How can a 28-year-old man can look so young and like a baby??! I just want to piiiiiiinch those chubby cheeks Onion Daydreaming 

And because of hos cute he looks, he made me do this~ Heart 
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm on Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:43 pm

Aww, that is such a sweet photo!

Your edit is beautiful! I love the blue and font, it keeps semi-serious tone, with a nice message (while we are over here wanting to pinch his cheeks  Onion Daydreaming ).

Is it just me or does Shinpei seem to be posting more often now? I wonder if that has anything to do with his upcoming movie promotions? I wonder if he will be appearing on any variety/interview shows. It would be interesting to see how he does with the other actors, especially considering what seems to be a possible semi-awkward subject material of his movie  Cunnin Onion Idea 
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena on Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:44 pm

There wasn't snow, so I just add them in, and the soft blue hue kind of make his fair, cute face stands out. And look at those eyes!! Onion Love Eyes Those I didn't edit, they're so shiny and sparkly and pretty!! It looks as though they're made of glass, and of highest quality~ Seriously..how does this guy look so gorgeous?! Even I still look like a highschooler at this age!
    And I'm nearing 20!

Hmm yeah he does seem to post a lot more now, but since none of us understand Japanese, it goes undiscovered T_T Maybe he's just taking a break from his recent film, and has a lot of free time hence the photo spam. I do hope that he posts more pictures of him and Manpei though, I NEED MORE OF THEIR LOVE!!!! Heart 

On the other hand, my semester exam is in 2-3 weeks and I still have a crapload of assignments to complete before then. Crazy life..
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm on Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:50 pm

Some people just have the skills to fool others about their age  Suspect 

I hope that there will be more photo spams in the future. It helps us keep up to date with them, such as if they may be working on a new assignment if there hair is different or they are with people.

Good luck with your assignments! Keep yourself focused on your goal and that will help you along.  cheers 
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena on Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:54 pm

I AM FREE!! FREE I TELL YA, FREE!!!
    Semester break for a whole week, which means one whole week of on my lappie without any interruptions! Exams didn't go so well, but I gave it my best shot. Due to the exams as well, I was late in editing my monthly Twinpei calendar photo and I kinda got a little high on chocolate when I did..THIS;

LOOKIT THE COLOURS!!!

How was everyone's April Fools went? I didn't get on here to check what our dear admins did for April Fools, so I don't know what crazy themes they did for this year. The lawn and bass thing..especially the bass prank, nearly got my eyes to barf rainbows from all the sharp colours. Tell me about your lives people!!!
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm on Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:16 pm

Hi Rena! I love the photo (the moustache is a nice touch LOL  Laughing )

Actually, I checked on here on April 1 and did not see any changes  Sad  I think that the admin, CinnamonNipples, has been very busy with school, so she may have forgotten. Oh well, perhaps next year.

I'm glad to hear that you have a week to yourself. I hope you enjoy it (especially after all the work with school, you deserve a nice break).

I have been busy with work, but I still try to check in here as often as I can. I also follow the Twins on Facebook and they occasionally post random pictures. I hope that we hear more news about Shinpei's movie, etc. It would be nice to see him in another comedy role (or something like it)  :3 Nodding 
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena on Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:37 am

Onion Laugh 

I should really stop editing pictures when I'm high on chocolate, it's like high on drugs, and I don't even do drugs. Well this one week I'm just going to waste them in front of the laptop and wasting my whole time, aside from practicing on my new car of course :3 Nodding I also went to an anime carnival, but not a lot of Ouran stuff, just some clear files and keychain, there's a lot of One Piece and domo stuff though.

WHO IS THIS?! WHERE'S SHINPEI'S HUSBAND??!!! GIMME MY TWINPEI ROMANCE #&%%&*^*%$#^!!!!!  Onion To Kill  Onion To Kill  Onion To Kill  Onion To Kill 
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm on Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:27 pm

LOL, Rena, your reactions sometimes amuse me  Razz  It must be all the chocolate. But I will admit, that guy looks a little creepy  Shocked  Must be a cast member for a play (they usually seem to be). Or maybe a brother, since Shinpei looks so happy???

I love the fish picture, it's funny and cute (and that fish looks yummy Surprised )
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena on Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:39 am

Hehehe well I do go crazy when given some sort of sugary treats overdose, but luckily I don't eat sweets that much THEREFORE you will not be seeing me run around the house screaming like a banshee and jittery like a chihuahua. I really had hoped that it would be Manpei, it's not everyday we get a picture of the twins being so lovey to each other, I'm starting to miss it T_T 

Oh yeah, the twins posted some pictures recently, and I almost got them mixed Razz 

こんばんは!舞台 恋するプライオリティシート稽古終わりました! 後は本番で全力を尽くすのみ。自分を信じて、仲間を信じて! 舞台後にハイタッチで皆さんをお見送りするのでお楽しみに!! チケットもまだあるので是非見に来てくださいっ★Shinpei

心平は連日舞台稽古。明日から本番かな?だから僕は家をピカピカに♪清々しい自宅で少しでも体を休めてほしいからさ!!頑張れ!!心平。Manpei

こんにちは!舞台『恋するプライオリティシート』が始まって今日で三日目です!連日、沢山の方が劇場に足を運んでくださり感謝の気持ちで一杯です。本日も19時から恋プラBarは開店しております☆時間のある方はご来店お待ちしております!! では、いってきます★ Shinpei

こんにちは☆ 携帯壊れました〜(;_Wink電源が落ちてしまう…。Help Me〜 Manpei

おっはよ!本日は舞台『恋プラ』四日目!昨日は万平が最近までやってた舞台『雷ヶ丘に雪が降る』に出演してたモンちゃんと大地がきてくれました★共演した事ないんだけど、仲良し!笑 さて、今日は2ステージ! 頑張ってきます!! Shinpei

What's wrong with Manpei? Did his phone go out bad or something? Shocked And I totally dig Shinpei's hoop earrings Onion Starry Eyes I really want them, but so far all I get is a pair of tiny hoops given by my mum. I guess it's fine, it's jade and diamond studded anyway.
    I WANT MORE TWINPEI ACTION!!! Onion To Kill 
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm on Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:58 pm

I love all those pictures! Nice to see him getting out and about  Very Happy  The one with the mirror is my favorite, the lighting just looks really good on him  Onion Starry Eyes  I wonder who all those other people are?

I do wonder what Manpei's up to? Maybe a super secret project that we won't find out about until it comes out  Ninja  Hopefully  Suspect 
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm on Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:59 pm

Also, I love how this thread is getting full of the Twins again! All the pictures really brighten the place up  cheers  Especially your beautiful edits, Rena  :3 Nodding 
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena on Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:52 am

Well, so far I haven't edited anything, I'm simply posting the pictures that the twins posted on facebook just to brighten this place up. Seriously though, I wonder when they're going to post something of them being TOGETHER. Are they having a fight or something because Shinpei is smushing his face up to some other guy's personal space, and Manpei posted about some gekiranger toys...

Bored/Bummed Haruhi Haaa....I want some lovey, adorable Twinpei action...

These are the most recent pictures that the twins posted, with Shinpei practically going as hyper as a 5-year-old on candy crack.

おっはよ! 今日は舞台『恋するプライオリティシート』楽日です! 今日も皆さんの笑顔の為、全力で営業します★ お楽しみに!Shinpei

舞台『恋するプライオリティシート』無事に閉幕しました!応援してくださった皆さん。本当にありがとうございました! 舞台上から見える皆さんの笑顔、舞台上から聞こえる皆さんの笑い声に支えられました! 俺のバーテンダーどうだったかな? キマってたかな? またこの作品を通して皆に会える日が来るのを信じてます…★ Shinpei

『ゲキレンジャー』自分はここからスタートした。なんかふと思い出しました。もっともっと頑張るぞ!!Manpei

When the twins post new pictures, I'll be sure to post 'em up here. On the other hand, I'm now finally starting my flash animation and it's NOT. EASY. I also start my coding class so now I know html enough to at least understand the jumble of words. And I managed to make a life-like picture of a pomegranate and a mango using just color pencils  Onion Thumbs Up 
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena on Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:19 am

FINALLY a picture of those two together side by side!! But...not the way I had wished for...
     Onion OTL 
    Apparently they decided to take a picture with their friends, but at least Manpei and Shinpei are standing next to each other, with identical grins, and identical hats Onion Love 

こんばんは☆今日は殺陣の稽古に行ってきました!殺陣の基礎から練習。無我夢中で木刀を振って、気付けばあっという間に三時間。本当に貴重な時間です。もっともっと自分を高めていくぞ!!体がバキバキなのでゆっくり休みます☆おやすみなさい!Manpei

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:51 am