Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
Cinnamonipples
setolove
Thepinkbookworm
Mrs.Takagi
hitachiin-fangirl
Gemini Rose
Babyface21
Ryu Rena
lusza
13 posters

Twins appreciation

Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Twins appreciation - Page 9 Empty Re: Twins appreciation

Post by Thepinkbookworm Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:59 pm

Mrs. Takagi, hi! I hope your ceremony goes well tomorrow! You deserve to enjoy it after all your hard work  cheers  I feel honored that you want to share your photos with us  I love you  I look forward to seeing them.

I've been just going about my daily life, not much to say. I saw that those episodes of Indigo were subtitled, but I'm not sure when I will have time to watch them. I do have the page bookmarked for when the opportunity comes up.

I hope the Twins do something televised soon, so we have something new to watch. But maybe we just have to wait a little longer (hopefully  Suspect ) LOL
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena
    Chairman of Picture Edits

Post by Ryu Rena Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:46 am

Wow.. I haven't been on for so long, I have no idea what's what anymore. The twins doesn't seem to have posted anything new, we're in the dark of almost everything, no one said a word in these past couple of weeks and I just got back after dying ten times over in college. I haven't even started my second semester yet and already I feel like crying T_T Stress HURTS, a lot.
    I don't mind the drawing I have to do for foundation in art class..but the crazy assignments I have to do for my Islamic arts made me want to tear my hair off! Can you imagine I have to do something like this?!;

Twins appreciation - Page 9 Diwani10

And now I need a good source of Twinpei treats, I'm missing out on my boys and I just can't go on anymore.. Onion Cursed/Down
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:00 pm

Rena!  Oh, I'm so sorry that school has been difficult for you  Hug   (and wow, that art looks...not easy  affraid  ).

How about I try to mini spam you with some Twinpei goodness?  Here it goes...

Twins appreciation - Page 9 Takagi10

Twins appreciation - Page 9 Takagi11

And for good measure... some Tamaki chicken:

Twins appreciation - Page 9 Tamaki10

I hope that things will ease up a bit and that you can have a break to rest and get ready for whatever you have to do next  Triumphant Tamaki 

Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:13 pm

Twins appreciation - Page 9 Xmas10

Hey everybody! Hug 

I hope you all are doing well.

Rena-chan, I hope college life isn't stressing you out too much! It'd help if we had some new Twinpei media to keep us occupied. Bookworm, it's good to hear from you again  Smile 

I know there hasn't been much going on with them lately. On their tumblr page Babyface has been posting translations of their earlier blogs, and I think the English subtitles for episodes 9-11 of Indigo no Yoru have been posted already.
    I hope the Takagi Twinpei fandom isn't fizzling out. . . .I know I still love them but it's hard to keep up with them, they aren't updating their blogs as much as they used to. . . .

In other news, my graduation day was a success Cool It kind of happened in a blur though. . . .my allergies had kept me up the night before and then my city got hit with a blizzard the day of the ceremony (it's hard to walk around in heels with 4 inches of snow on the ground  No )

I promised you guys pictures and even though I am not happy with how I look in these photos. . . . I'll share them with you guys because I like you  Very Happy 

Oh and Rena-chan, I like that photo that you posted of the Arabic script. I took 2 Arabic courses while I was in college, I really liked it. I think Arabic is a very beautiful language in both spoken and written form. I had an "Arabic For Dummies" book that I keep in my room so I can study it on my own now. Sorry your Islamic arts class is weighing down on your sanity though haha

Okay, that's all I have to say for now. Get back to me soon everyone! I'm going to poke around and try to find some Takagi twins goodies we may have missed.

Later!
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:39 pm

You guys. . . . Shocked 

I think I just found a video. . . .that will cure us of our recent "Twinpei" drought (at least for a while). It looks like a movie trailer. . . .

My head is spinning right now. . . .I can't even. . . .just. . . OH MY GOD, WHAT IS THIS???!!!

Our Baby Shinpei!!!! Onion Outrage SOMEONE NEEDS TO TRANSLATE THIS!!!

THAT GIRL IS SOOOOO LUCKY!!!!  Onion T_T 

-------------------------------------------------

2nd Post:

Okay, I just looked it up and yes, apparently Shinpei is starring in this film (don't know the name of it yet) and it debuts January 18th 2014.

OMG, Shinpei's first real mature adult role. . . .I know I always said I wanted to see him in a role like this. . . .but i'm not sure how to react now. . . . No 

Spoiler:
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:08 am

*EXPLODES*

SENPAI~!!! This isn't how you cure my need for the Twinpeis!! You're not helping at all~ Onion Tantrum And now I wish I can fly straight to America and play around with my boyfriend like that.. T_T But wow, Shinpei's new and matured role, though I still think he looks rather..awkward in it. By the way.. CAN SOMEONE PHOTHOP MANPEI'S BODY IN THAT LAST PICTURE? I do NOT like it. At all. Hmph!! Evil or Very Mad I'm actually having mixed reactions when I saw that trailer, but mostly pure shock, lots of eye twitching, and some bit of anger.
    Only Manpei is allowed to touch Shinpei like that.. No one else has that privilege...

And senpai, you look gorgeous! Onion Thumbs Up Can I say that I love your shoes? Because I do Onion Laugh Ehehe seems your sis is taller than you senpai :3 Nodding
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:13 am

Ryu Rena wrote:*EXPLODES*

SENPAI~!!! This isn't how you cure my need for the Twinpeis!! You're not helping at all~ Onion Tantrum And now I wish I can fly straight to America and play around with my boyfriend like that.. T_T But wow, Shinpei's new and matured role, though I still think he looks rather..awkward in it. By the way.. CAN SOMEONE PHOTHOP MANPEI'S BODY IN THAT LAST PICTURE? I do NOT like it. At all. Hmph!! Evil or Very Mad I'm actually having mixed reactions when I saw that trailer, but mostly pure shock, lots of eye twitching, and some bit of anger.
    Only Manpei is allowed to touch Shinpei like that.. No one else has that privilege...

And senpai, you look gorgeous! Onion Thumbs Up Can I say that I love your shoes? Because I do Onion Laugh Ehehe seems your sis is taller than you senpai :3 Nodding

I'm sorry Rena-chan, I didn't mean to upset you!! Hug 

It's just this is the first REAL news about the twins we've had in months and I HAD to tell someone!!!

And yes, I agree, Shinpei still looks pretty awkward  Razz It may upset me and cause me to lose my sanity but I've still got to see this movie!!! A twincest movie would've definitely been more appreciated. . . . Gleaming Onion Eyes 

Oh, and thank you for the compliments on my graduation photos Rena-chan Onion Thumbs Up  You like my shoes?? If I knew how to mail them to you I'd let you have them, because they were killing my feet that whole day  Onion Cursed/Down Me and high heeled shoes don't get along very well. . .

And yes, my sister has been taller than me since she was about 10 years old. . . .she took after my dad (he's the tallest in our family) and I took after my mom. . .she's a shortie  Headesk Sweatdrop 

In the meantime, I'll try and see if I can find some more news about either of the twins that won't depress us LOL I think 2 more episodes of Indigo no Yoru have been released, if I find the links I'll post them on here.

(Rena-chan, how is it possible you have an American boyfriend and I don't?  Wall ... Onion )
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:26 am

Mrs. Takagi wrote:
    Ryu Rena wrote:*EXPLODES*

SENPAI~!!! This isn't how you cure my need for the Twinpeis!! You're not helping at all~ Onion Tantrum  And now I wish I can fly straight to America and play around with my boyfriend like that.. T_T But wow, Shinpei's new and matured role, though I still think he looks rather..awkward in it. By the way.. CAN SOMEONE PHOTHOP MANPEI'S BODY IN THAT LAST PICTURE? I do NOT like it. At all. Hmph! Evil or Very Mad I'm actually having mixed reactions when I saw that trailer, but mostly pure shock, lots of eye twitching, and some bit of anger.

I'm sorry Rena-chan, I didn't mean to upset you!! Hug 

It's just this is the first REAL news about the twins we've had in months and I HAD to tell someone!!!

And yes, I agree, Shinpei still looks pretty awkward Razz It may upset me and cause me to lose my sanity but I've still got to see this movie!!! A twincest movie would've definitely been more appreciated. . . . Gleaming Onion Eyes 

Oh, and thank you for the compliments on my graduation photos Rena-chan Onion Thumbs Up You like my shoes?? If I knew how to mail them to you I'd let you have them, because they were killing my feet that whole day Onion Cursed/Down Me and high heeled shoes don't get along very well. . .

And yes, my sister has been taller than me since she was about 10 years old. . . .she took after my dad (he's the tallest in our family) and I took after my mom. . .she's a shortie Headesk Sweatdrop 

In the meantime, I'll try and see if I can find some more news about either of the twins that won't depress us LOL I think 2 more episodes of Indigo no Yoru have been released, if I find the links I'll post them on here.

(Rena-chan, how is it possible you have an American boyfriend and I don't? Wall ... Onion )

Hahaha well it sure was quite a shocker, good thing I wasn't eating or drinking anything at the time, or it would've sprayed all over my laptop screen. Cunning Onion Or worse, I choke to death. Shocked Though I still wish that Manpei acts in this too, and they have a threesome or something. And maybe a couple of scenes where our boys play with other I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING. Big Laugh 

And no problem senpai Onion Thumbs Up You actually look great in it, wish my graduation photos were just as nice. And is your shoes the right size for your feet? Or did they shrink in the cold or something? Onion Outrage If that actually happens, then I'm not putting mine in the rain. Though I only go for short heels, no more than 2 inches, any higher and I think I'll suffer as much as you. Hahaha I noticed that your mum is really petite, and your dad's really tall! Smile Reminds me of my own family, but luckily I got my dad's height.

Eeh..? Uhh..hmm.. Gaming, I suppose, LOL. Onion Whistle 
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:30 pm

!!!!!!!!!!!!  affraid 

First, Mrs. Takagi you look good in that photo! Your family looks so sweet  Very Happy  I am glad that you finally made it, even in heels  Hug  Thank you so much for sharing some of your moment with us  cheers 

That Christmas photo was interesting. They look really young in it  Shocked  But it was still cool!

Now...on to that clip and photos.

I was super excited when I read the part about him being in a movie! HURRAY! Their acting careers seem to really be taking off.

And then...I saw the photos and the clip.

WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON???????  Onion Sweat  Onion Splutter  Onion Anger  Onion T_T Don\'t Go 

I NEED TRANSLATIONS!!!!! The movie seems to be typical random, Japan movie insanity, without translations, so I REALLY need to know what the context for anything is.

Holy cow. I was not prepared for the opening scene or, well, even the rest.

Okay, I'm calm again. Wow, that is quite a change from their previous works (at least to my knowledge). I wonder how it will do? It would be kind of funny if it was a big hit and Shinpei became well known for it.

Now, the only question is: where the heck is Manpei?  Onion Breeze 
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:40 pm

Wow college sure has gotten to me, I've completely forgotten about the new year's calendar, I suck.. Anyways, here it is, and I'll continue in the morning when I'm actually fully awake. Pardon for the horrible monstrosity of this supposedly-pretty picture, it's 4.30 am...

Twins appreciation - Page 9 Shin_210

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014~!!!
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:11 pm

Rena, that is a fantastic picture  cheers . I love it! I love the purple, the font and swirls, and the photo is adorable (the teddy bear is so cute/funny  Razz  )

You have wonderful photo editing skills for being 4:30 am.
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:20 am

Onion XD Ahaha wow I have no idea what my brain was making out at that time, but I can't believe how well it turned out in the end when I was fully awake.
    Now..I wish we all would know what Manpei is up to already, it's been..how long (?) since our dear prince disappeared somewhere. Shinpei seriously make a comeback with that movie. I mean really..WHO WOULD'VE THOUGHT?!
    Manpei..where are you..? T_T 
    Babyface21
    Babyface21
    Scholarship Student

Post by Babyface21 Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:29 pm

Hi everybody!!!!! It's been SOOOOOOO long!!! I've missed you all so much!!

I'm so behind in everything. . . . .Ryu Rena congratulations on making it to university alive! Bookworm, I feel like it's been forever since I drank from your words of wisdom. Mrs. Takagi, congratulations on graduating from college! :-D I really liked the photos you posted, you're very cute! You look a lot like your mom haha

I must apologize for being MIA for so long. . . .I'm afraid that I haven't thanked you all enough for providing me with stuff to post on my tumblr page, especially you Rena, I can't thank you enough for all the calender edit photos you make, I love them so much!

I recently got in touch with my translator buddy whom I haven't heard from since last spring. I saw the trailer for the new movie Shinpei is starring in (my jaw literally hit the floor, I watched it 3 times), anyway, I asked Mari-chan if she would be interested in translating the dialouge for us so we can understand what the heck is going on. When she gets back to me I'll post it back on here.

I promise not to be gone so long anymore and give credit where credit is due on this page. I know this thread hasn't been that active in recent months and I'd really hate to see it inactive so long that it closes down X-( I'll try to use my blog to round up some more Princesses to add to this thread.

I'll be back soon ^^
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:40 pm

Hi Babyface! Glad to hear from you again!

I believe that we must thank you for helping to keep the Twins out there in front of people with your blog. Hopefully the movie will bring more photos and videos to keep you busy, and hopefully some recognition to Shinpei, which will make them even more popular.

Thank you so much for trying to get that trailer translated! I am eager to figure out what the plot is.

We look forward to seeing you again!  Hug 
    Babyface21
    Babyface21
    Scholarship Student

Post by Babyface21 Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:56 pm

Hey again!

Glad to hear that my presence is still somewhat needed around here haha
    My buddy Mari-chan provided subtitles for the trailer for Shinpei's movie. The translation is great but it still doesn't really tell much about the movie itself. . . .X-/

I'm going to try and find a better description of the movie itself for Mari-chan to perhaps translate so we can get a better idea of what's going on; all I know for sure is that the movie is based off of a popular Japanese manga.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xufFfU9yqg&feature=youtu.be

If clicking on the link doesn't work just copy and paste it. I'll try and see if I can find anything else out (Rena and Mrs. Takagi, if I find more scenes from the movie, please don't freak out!!)
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:34 pm

Suspect Shocked  Wow, that movie looks...wow.
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:06 am

SENPAI~ PLEASE STOP MAKING MY HEART STOP!!! Onion Tantrum I want to take that girl's place no matter what!! This is Shinpei, SHINPEI we're talking about! Mr. I-am-cute-and-irresistible-and-I-love-my-brother-because-he's-the-best-brother-in-the-world-don't-forget-to-love-me!!! Ohh my poor heart, my poor, aching, fangirling heart... Despite the show being a little sexy, I can tell that it's still tame in a way.
    That, and Shinpei still looks awkward-ish in his movements. Onion Laugh 

Oh yeah, check out what the twins posted~!!

Twins appreciation - Page 9 Takagi10

遅れましたが、HAPPY NEW YEAR! 2014年も全力で突っ走ります!! バンバン更新するからチェックよろしく★ 今年も応援よろしくお願いします! 2014め皆にとって素敵な一年になりますように★ 高木心平

Our sweet angels.. Although they are a few days late, but it's the thought that counts~  Heart 
    Wait..this is the first picture they post TOGETHER after such a long time!!! Boys!! Please tell us fangirls what you two have been doing on the night of New Year!! We're itching to find out!! Someone should make a hot New Year scene between these two..
    I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE!! Gleaming Onion Eyes 

And since I'm such a sucker for these two's adorableness, I just have to edit it. And since they post this for New Year, it'd be bad if I change the reason for it. Maybe this might be my February calendar too, if they don't post anything new soon that is..

Twins appreciation - Page 9 New_ye10

It's kind of rushed, so I hope it's alright Onion Wipes Sweat, h 
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:01 pm

Yay!  A picture together (finally).  I like their hairstyles.  Similar, but slightly different (at least in the picture).

Rena, I like the coloring on your picture.  The purple and red accents go nicely together.  Well done!
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:35 am

Well it seems these two didn't update a picture of them together again, which is sad.. BUT SHINPEI IS AS ADORABLE AS EVER!!!!
    Check this out~!!!

Twins appreciation - Page 9 Shinpe11

P/s: This IS Shinpei right? The left ear's not pierced. And did he lose weight or something..? The cheeks are a little sunken Shocked 
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:53 pm

Awwww, that picture is so sweet! I love it!  Onion Love Eyes 

I like his jacket. The color is very nice for him  Cunnin Onion Idea 

So how has everyone been doing? I know that the New Year tends to bring busyness, but I hope that everyone has been able to find something enjoyable to do to relax or just put a smile on your face (besides the Twins of course  Onion Love  )
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:58 am

Everyone~~ It's been a while since I came on, how's everyone doing? I missed you all, college really dragged me down but I did get something out of it. I designed my cousin's shop's logo, and it's quite something if I do say so myself. Other than that, the twins sure posted a lot of pictures in the mean time. Well..a lot is an exaggeration, a few is more like it. There are some nice ones, and I'll edit them all!!

Twins appreciation - Page 9 Silly_10
    こんばんは☆今日はクイズです。どっちが万平でどっちが心平でしょうか?わかるかなー??(笑)Manpei

Can you tell which one's Shinpei, and which one's Manpei? I think the right side is Shinpei, and on the left is Manpei, but it's all a guess Laughing Aah ypu silly boys, can't you give us a picture of either one of you kissing the other on the cheek or forehead~?

Twins appreciation - Page 9 Cool_m10
    こんばんは☆クイズの正解を発表します!正解は…左(黄色いジャージ)が万平でしたー(^^)皆さんわかりましたかー??またクイズやりますね☆Manpei

I so wish I understand what he says... But whatever, this picture just captures his EPICNESS!!! Manpei-sama~ If only you'd give us your bedroom look, look at the camera and make us loose our panties already!!! Onion Daydreaming 

And now I'm going to edit these~
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:50 am

And I'm back senpais~ With the edits that I had said. I only edited one of those pictures though, the picture of them together is kind of hard and my hips are killing me from sitting too long. So I present thee~!!

Twins appreciation - Page 9 Thinki10

I just had to, that melancholic face is just TOO MUCH!!!

Twins appreciation - Page 9 Februa10
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:10 pm

Hi Rena!   cheers   I've been keeping busy with work, but I still have time to fangirl and I get Twins update on FB, so I can keep track of their pics.

Wow, you designed a logo?  Way cool!  What does it look like?  (if you can't actually show it to us, you could just kind of describe it a bit).

Those pictures are interesting.  I wonder what's up with Manpei in that picture?  Hmmmm.  I love your edit of adding Shinpei.  It reminds me a bit of manga (adding a story to the picture).

I guess there is only so many ways you can pose with someone, so now wearing jacket hoods must be the next step  Razz   I also agree with your guess, as it is a bit difficult with just the eyes (the one on the right is kind of leaning forward and it looks like dark circles under the eyes, so it throws my guess off  Suspect )

And Happy early Valentine's Day to you as well! (Rena, not Shinpei  Embarassed ) (wait, that is Shinpei right?  Shocked ) That is a really sweet edit.  That is actually one of the better pictures of him, with the wink  Heart

So how goes college? Was the logo design part of an assignment?
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:49 am

It's just a simple logo, a combination of my mum's name and two of my cousin's name, it turned out to be the shape of a peacock, a sitting peacock that is. And sure, here's the picture in the spoilers.

Spoiler:

It's not part of any assignment, I just did it since my family requested it, it's more to a family business (my cousins are business people). Very Happy
    And as for Manpei's picture..well it just came to me on a whim, I saw the forlorn look, the rather dark cloud surrounding him and the lighting effect, and I also saw Shinpei's cute smiling picture, I JUST HAD TO. I'm so deprived of their lovey pictures, I had to make my own. Gleaming Onion Eyes 

CAN'T YOU SEE OUR DESPERATION?! MANPEI! SHINPEI!! Onion Tantrum 

Oh yeah, I definitely sure that that's Shinpei, since as we know, he only pierce his right ear right? And from the looks of the unedited picture, his left earlobe seems free of any pierce holes. And then there's the smile~ No way can Manpei make cutesy baby smile like that. His are more...seductive, alluring, dangerous and SEXY. Onion Nosebleed  Onion Blush 

Happy Valentines to you too senpai!! I'll make sure to come back here on Feb 14 for a sweet gift  Heart 
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:49 pm

Ooooh, I like that logo. I love how you arranged the names to flow like that. Beautiful Onion Love Eyes

Ryu Rena wrote:Happy Valentines to you too senpai!! I'll make sure to come back here on Feb 14 for a sweet gift  Heart 

I look forward to it, thank you  Onion Blush . If I had creative skills I would create something as well. Hmmm, maybe a little Twin 'love' hunt?  Cunnin Onion Idea 

I wonder if the Twins will post something? Hopefully at least a photo of them together, or maybe just two separate photos of them being cute  Onion Daydreaming 

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:46 am