Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
Cinnamonipples
setolove
Thepinkbookworm
Mrs.Takagi
hitachiin-fangirl
Gemini Rose
Babyface21
Ryu Rena
lusza
13 posters

Twins appreciation

hitachiin-fangirl
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Twins appreciation - Page 8 Empty Re: Twins appreciation

Post by hitachiin-fangirl Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:15 pm

Heya, everyone. I wish I was on here on the twins birthday but it was a really busy day for me. I hope you're all doing well, and Rena-chan, I wish you luck with starting college.

Just to let everyone know, I'll be going into hospital in 3 days time. I'll post a message to let you know I'm home. I know I haven't been on here as much as I used to but I just thought I keep you posted.
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:39 pm

I LOVE your picture Rena! Those two look so happy, I hope that they had a fun birthday.

Hitachiin-fangirl, thank you so much for letting us know! I hope that everything goes well. If there is anything we can do to help you with your recovery, just send the word out and I am sure we can pull together to help you feel better Hug 
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena
    Chairman of Picture Edits

Post by Ryu Rena Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:55 am

I haven't been on in a while, wow. Anyways, I'm just here for a quick drop-off, I'm actually still somewhat buzzing from the twins' birthday bash a couple of weeks ago. So far the twins haven't posted anything or their Z picture, so I'm waiting for them~

In the meantime, I edited this for the november issue;

Twins appreciation - Page 8 Novemb10

It's simpler than most of my edits, but I put layer upon layer of lighting and effects to get it to this tone, so it's not that easy-looking. I was listening to Sailormoon's princess Serenity death theme + rainy mood when I made this, so I was extremely calm and mellow~ Onion Drinks Tea 
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:41 pm

Wow, that is beautiful, Rena. The colors are soothing, making his expression even sweeter Onion Love 

I really like the tree in the background. It just adds a nice finishing touch to the edit. Amazing job! Onion Thumbs Up 
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:25 pm

Ahaha thanks bookworm-senpai Hug All that because I was influenced by Sailormoon, crazy right? And since Manpei posted a picture of the Z picture earlier, this concludes the twins' alphabetical pictures!! cheers Aah how I wish I could just hug there two...but sadly that remains a fantasy.. T_T 
    Anyways, it brings me great honor to give you the edit for the last two alphabets :3 Nodding

Twins appreciation - Page 8 Collag10

My status now is learning Spanish online completely free! From duolingo.com, nice place, if only it serves Japanese too...
    And now I'm off to make more edits, once again I'll be sleeping at dawn Onion Wipes Sweat, h

[EDIT];
    I can't stay up anymore, so this is the result of my sleepiness..

Twins appreciation - Page 8 Full_c10

Please ignore the random flowers and Libra sign, if I don't put those there the pictures would be COMPLETELY out of proportions, the reason I'm so tired is because I've been working on this for half an hour until I got it to be like this..
    Once again, excuse the crappiness, I need to get some sleep now.. Headesk Sweatdrop 
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:06 pm

The zoom photo is kind of funny Razz  I wonder if that camera is actually theirs?

I liked all the edits, Rena, and I thank you for taking the time to create them!

Also, you're studying Spanish? That's for your schooling/teaching degree, right? How have you been doing with it?
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:56 am

Hahaha yeah it was rather amusing, I think the camera really does belong to them, I've seen a couple of their pictures with that camera. But if they're posing with it is fine by me too, the twins are still the twins after all Razz And they're still the cute models we've known from a few years ago.

But multiplied with acting skills and simply being awesome Onion Blush 

Actually me learning Spanish is just for fun, might as well be multilingual and get back at my bf for teasing me in Spanish (I'm not letting that go even if I didn't say anything Twisted Evil ). But it's been going well even after only a few days, been talking to myself just to improve and practice saying the words.

Do you speak any other language than English, senpai? Very Happy
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:54 pm

Ah, yes, our lovely, slightly random models Laughing  I wonder if they will do another series of photos like with the alphabet? I really enjoyed it.

I started learning Spanish in case I have to use it, but have slacked off for about a year. I can read it and understand at least some basic words, and I can listen to it and pick up words here and there. But speaking it and writing it is where I have problems, because I can't remember all the proper grammar for what I want to say.

If you ever want to practice your Spanish, feel free to throw it at me. I may not know what you're saying, or I may be able to respond in some way. If I reviewed some of my notes and lessons I will probably remember what I originally learned and could be of more help. While I learned it, I watched Spanish television and some of their variety shows were incredibly random and their soap operas funny because they were so overly dramatic Razz 

I think I have a few links for watching Spanish tv online if you want them to use for practice.
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:08 am

Thepinkbookworm wrote:I wonder if they will do another series of photos like with the alphabet? I really enjoyed it
    Yeah, this was actually fun, seeing them play around with english words and improving themselves in their own way. I wonder what else the twins have in mind for us fans :3 Nodding And I seriously hope that they would be all lovey dovey again for us crazy fangirls Onion Blush 

Ahaha I've only started to get the basics done, like come, como, la niña, la mujer, el hombre, el niño and all that Very Happy 
    Hmm I wonder if I'm right when I want to say; the woman is eating an apple.
    La mujer come una manzana.

Is that right? Onion Wipes Sweat, h And it's alright senpai, this website I'm going to is actually really handy, it makes me start from the basic and gradually go up ^^
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:50 pm

It looks correct to me.

I wish you luck in your new language adventure!
    setolove
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:35 pm

Ryu Rena, that sentence is correct. Smile

I'm fluent in Spanish so you can always ask me if you have any questions.

The pre-orders for Shinpei's Teacher play DVD are out! I really want to buy the DVD but I'm so broke at the moment. Onion T_T 
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:47 pm

Check this out!

Twins appreciation - Page 8 T0220010

Halloween costumes perhaps?

I hope those are contacts Shinpei's wearing. . . .very creepy and yet cool Twisted Evil 

Rena-chan, I'm sorry I haven't said this already but I wish you the best of luck in your college studies. Forgive my ignorance but do college students in Malaysia stay in dorms too?

ALSO! I'm not trying to jump on the bandwagon or anything but. . .Spanish is my 2nd language Very Happy The area where I live has LOTS of native Spanish speakers. I would also be happy to assist you if you ever need it. Cool 

Speaking of which I REALLY need to stop procrastinating and work on my Japanese. I bought this thingy at a bookstore recently that has the Japanese alphabet on it and a bunch of verbs and nouns n stuff on it, I've had it for over a month and I've barely had a chance to glance at it because I've been so freakin busy. . .Onion Attacked by Te I can't wait until I graduate I am SOOO over school!!! Onion To Kill 

Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:11 am

Ahaha then I wouldn't have any troubles finding Spanish teachers around here Laughing Hmm maybe I should call you senpais as 'sensei' whenever I have troubles practicing my new language :3 Nodding And don't worry setolove-senpai, I know that you'll rise out from the land of moneyless in no time!! Onion Thumbs Up 

And wow...those two are really rocking their Halloween costumes!! Shocked I couldn't even tell who was who when I saw that! But when I looked at it carefully, Manpei's facial features stand out most Razz But man they're creepy!!

Mrs. Takagi wrote:Forgive my ignorance but do college students in Malaysia stay in dorms too?
    Sure do :3 Nodding But some students live near the campus so they don't need to stay in dorms, but some wants to just so they can feel the difference in the atmosphere. Living with your parents and living on your own surrounded with friends are two different things after all Smile I'm going to live in the dorms since my college is far from my house, and will be coming home every friday for the weekends ^_^
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:44 am

Everyone! Something terrible has happened!!

Our sweetheart Man-chan is in the hospital with a broken nose!!

Onion Sweat Onion Outrage Onion T_T Onion Runs Away 

Babyface left a message on her tumblr and said that someone translated Manpei's blog:

Hello! Just in case you were wondering (I don’t know if you look at the twin’s blogs or not or if anyone’s translating the recent entries for you ^^) but it sounds like Manpei broke his nose while rehearsing on set and is now in hospital ;A; It’s the first time he has broken a bone and his first time in hospital ^^; Meanwhile, Shinpei is saying “I came home (from rehearsal) but because Manpei had been hospitalised, there was no one here”. ^^;

— takagitwinsblogtranslations

My poor sweetums T_T  I can imagine how upset Shin-chan must've been when he found out. I've never broken any bones before (and I don't know how, because I'm an extremely clumsy/careless person) but I'm sure it must hurt, I wonder how long it takes a nose to heal.

Twins appreciation - Page 8 Manbab10

Twins appreciation - Page 8 Manbab11

Twins appreciation - Page 8 Manhos10

He seems alright in the photos. . .I noticed that his nose isn't bandaged up though Neutral He's probably just tired and bored and in a bit of pain. . .

Please get well soon, Manpei!!! Hug 

Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:41 am

Twins appreciation - Page 8 Recupe10

Twins appreciation - Page 8 Recupe11

It seems that our Man-chan is doing just fine in the hospital Very Happy And to make things more interesting, this is the message posted on the tumblr page, man I pity our dear prince-sama. I hope he gets well soon...

[b]BTW, if you were wondering, the flowers are from a designer. I have a feeling they’re from that designer they often post photos with? (He does say ‘Kitty Designer’) But I can’t remember what her name is (and 裕子 has so many readings ^^).
    Manpei also seems to be in a lot of pain. “It huuurts.” He was also so scared before the surgery his body was stiff and “somehow shaking”.
    He also says he’s “fighting the pain from after the surgery” and that his nose is in a cast, so it’s difficult to wash his face.
    But he says he’s relieved because the surgery was a success.
    He doesn’t explain the oxygen mask, so I wonder if it’s just so he doesn’t accidentally hit himself in the face. Or it could be that it’s difficult to breathe with the cast on? He doesn’t say ^^;
    That is all! XD

— takagitwinsblogtranslations[/b]

Ahh I hope Manpei would be alright soon enough Wall ... Onion I'm sure Shinpei is extremely worried and all, poor baby probably missing his brother/lover/husband/soulmate who's stuck in the hospital.

ON A COMPLETELY UNRELATED TERM;
    I'm stuck in college with no internet access, the wifi is crazy slow, still waiting for the internet broadband from my mum who refuses to up the quota just because my course classes haven't actually started yet Onion To Kill I'm gonna beg her, I don't care, the separation is taking a toll on my relationship and I. Don't. Like. It!
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:27 am

Hi Rena-chan, dear Hug I know being without internet access and be a HUGE drag on life. . .Onion OTL I remember a few months ago when I had to go without my own laptop for the whole summer, I didn't know what to do with myself:stressload: 

It's so sad thought because I remember when I was a kid and the internet first came out (and before I owned a cellphone) I was happy with just playing outside and with all my other toys, I didn't care about the internet and all that stuff. . .now I'm not sure how made it this far without it Onion Hypnotised 

When do your classes start Rena-chan? And what classes are you taking?

I graduate myself in a couple of weeks. . . .Onion Blush I want to go to paralegal school starting in January but I don't know how I'm going to pay for it, money is really tight for my family right now. . .Onion Attacked by Te 

I'm hoping that everything works out all right though Onion Drinks Tea 

What's everyone else up to? I feel like I haven't heard from you all in ages!
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:17 pm

Hello everyone!  

Rena, I'm sorry about your internet!  I hope that is all resoelved soon Hug 

Hi Mrs. Takagi!  I still do a lot without the Internet (reading has always been my favorite pastime), but I also do a lot of work on it, so a bit of a push and pull at times.

I remembered something a couple days ago and decided to check on it.  Remember that subbing group, Rena Fansubs, that was working on Indigo no Yoru?  Well guess what!  They have subbed all the way up to episode 9, meaning that the episodes with the Twins being introduced have been subbed!  cheers   So, just a little something to watch, if you all are able.  Here is the link: IEpisodes
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:22 pm

Ohh yeah the era before internet becomes famous, the wonderful, wonderful 90's. Even I remembered that back then I'd just be playing with my neighbor's son, playing tag and just ride my bike around the neighborhood. I had this rooster that loves to ride on the bike with me and sit on the handle quietly, and jumps off whenever it got bored or satisfied with the tour Laughing Its name was Tuah, which means luck in my language :3 Nodding 
    Unfortunately someone's eyes was caught on Tuah and decided to steal it one day Crying or Very sad Ever since that day, I never biked around as much, preferably to stay at home and watch TV or play with my neighbor's son.

Until the internet rules my life.. Shocked 

Mrs. Takagi wrote:When do your classes start Rena-chan? And what classes are you taking?
    My classes start on December 1st, for now we only have English classes to improve the others who..aren't as fluent in English as me tongue The lecturer starts from the basic, as in THE basic. Nouns, article, verbs, proverb etc etc.. So for me, it's like learning A B C all over again (and driving me nuts), so I'm taking the English evaluation test to skip this extremely basic class and go to the advanced classes Razz But in return I have to take an elective course language to get back the 3 credits I skipped in the basic class Rolling Eyes No problem, I planned to take Mandarin language anyway rabbit 

And I'm taking courses in multimedia and animation, so I'll be drawing, a lot.. Rolling Eyes One day maybe I'll be superb in the use of a drawing tablet, and photoshop, soo...
    Manpei and Shinpei can't escape me now Twisted Evil I'm gonna photoshop their pictures until should they see it, they'll blush/nosebleed/faint or even all three together!!

If ya'll excuse me, I need to beg my mum for the broadband now Onion Skipping
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:01 am

Ohh our beautiful princes are always there to make us go crazy every week Onion Love Just look at all these wondrous, sweet, magnificent, and just pure amazing photos of them~!!

Shinpei;

Twins appreciation - Page 8 Shinpe10

Twins appreciation - Page 8 Cute10

Manpei;

Twins appreciation - Page 8 Manpei10

Regarding Manpei-sama's post, he mentioned something about the「Manpei Takagi & Shinpei Takagi Official Calendar 2014」, that senpais..made me go WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!! Onion Daydreaming Onion Skipping  Onion Blush  Onion Starry Eyes  Onion Drinks Tea  Onion Kiss  Onion Love 

I'm not sure whether my picture edits of the monthly calendar got to them or something, but I'd do ANYTHING to get those calendars, it could fuel my determination through college Gleaming Onion Eyes 

If only such a dream could easily be obtained... Onion Attacked by Te 
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:20 am

Just a little something before I leave for college for the week :3 Nodding

Twins appreciation - Page 8 You_re10

Just to boost our spirit if we're feeling down, I know it worked for me Onion Thumbs Up 
    hitachiin-fangirl
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:34 am

Hey guys! Sorry it's been so long since I've been on. I don't even think I've been on since my operation. I was in hospital for a while and when I got out, I was totally drugged up to my eyeballs for the first week. I was sleeping all the time, had horrible headaches and was throwing up. Oh, it was awful. I started feeling better a few days after all the medication stopped and then I went back to tech where I was drowned in catching up notes and doing about 7 assignments. I've been staying up late and getting very little sleep just to get it all done.

For today, I have a have a bit of a breather. I have 3 assignments due next week but I'll start them tomorrow.

I hope you guys are all doing okay. I haven't read through all the messages I've missed. I hope this'll be me back - I've really missed you guys.

I'll keep you posted on my recovery but I have to wait until early January to see the surgeon to find out if the operation was successful or not.
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:45 pm

hitachiin-fangirl! Welcome back! Hug  I am so glad to hear that you were finally able to get your surgery and are in recovery. I hope that it will prove to be a success and that your schooling will go well. Hug 
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:32 am

Waaaahh I'm so late with this, I hardly notice that time's gone past with thanksgiving and all that going on, darn college messing up my schedule Onion Stress Load Anyways, the twins aka Shinpei posted a new picture..but it's his feet so I can't exactly use that for the December calendar.
    And since I'm running out of time, and options, I have to use Manpei's super awesome picture after he got out of the hospital.

Twins appreciation - Page 8 Decemb10

AND I NEED TO GO!! Onion Hypnotised 
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:53 pm

Beautiful picture, Rena! I love the purple/blue coloring. The little holly detail was a nice touch.

Good luck with school! Hug Just remember: you only have to make it through one day at a time. If you take one single step at a time, before you know it you have reached your goal. And you can always come back to this thread for a short burst of Twinpei motivation :3 Nodding 
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:24 pm

Hello all!!!  Onion Kiss 

Omigosh, it's been so quiet in here! I guess we're all pretty busy huh? Either that or the Twinpei's haven't been up to much either. . . .

Babyface has posted some cute/interesting photos on her blog of our boys in case anyone hasn't seen them yet. Apparently Manpei has recovered fully from his broken nose injury and he and Shinpei are working on separate projects right now, but that's all I've gotten from their blogs so far.

Also apparently there is someone who has been providing translations of all the twins' past blog entries, starting with the ones from 2007. Lots of cute randomness going on there ^_^ They seemed so hyper back then (especially Shinpei).

As for me. . . .well, I'm almost completely done with school. I officially graduate fro university this week and the graduation ceremony is this Saturday (December 14th). I've been totally anxious about it. . . .when I get nervous I stress/binge eat and I wouldn't be surprised if I've gained 10 pounds in the last 2 weeks  Onion Attacked by Te 

I think it's because I'm scared of what I'm going to do with my life after this. I want to work, but I also want to travel, and I'd like to move out of my parents house sometime within the next few years. But decent paying jobs are still very hard to come by, and I'm just stressing about all the things that can go wrong. Onion Runs Away 

Jeez, now would be a good time for Man-chan and Shin-chan to be in some TV show or make an appearance on a variety show that would help cheer me up! Onion Stress Load 

Anyway, even though I'm not as attractive as the Takagi twins, I think since I've gotten to know you guys on a personal level over these past few years, I'd like to share my graduation photos with you all; especially since a large portion of my time in college was spent on this forum   Onion Laugh 

Rena-chan, please tell us what's up with you at your university! Hita-chan, how are you feeling these days? Bookworm, I feel like we haven't heard from you in ages, what's new?

OH, I ALMOST FORGOT!

Babyface has also posted the episodes of Indigo no Yoru with the subtitles by the Renai fansub team, and they're up to the episodes where the twins are introduced (episodes 6-10 I think?) If you guys haven't watched those yet, please do! It'll give us something to talk about on here, you know? haha

In the meantime, I also wanted to share this video with you guys that someone on tumblr sent to me. It's all about Japan's current crisis of their aging population and what it means for the Japanese society, economy and whatnot. They talk about how young Japanese people (who are of reproductive age) are choosing not to get married, and basically Japanese women are having less kids.

The part that I found fascinating is how there seems to be this. . .disconnection between young Japanese men and Japanese women. Like, they really don't seem to be interested in each other, you know? Like the men who prefer to date animated-computer women than go out with a real woman. . . . Suspect  And this might just be my Westernized attitude speaking but, Japanese guys don't seem very romantic. . . .it's probably just a cultural thing though, I dunno. . . .

It's really weird but interesting at the same time. Please check it out when you guys are bored and doing have anything else to do! LOL

I hope to hear from you guys soon.

Please wish me luck that I don't trip and fall in my heels when accepting my diploma at my graduation.  Onion Cursed/Down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:25 am