Twins appreciation

Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena
    Chairman of Picture Edits

Twins appreciation - Page 7 Empty Re: Twins appreciation

Post by Ryu Rena on Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:10 pm

Lookit what the twins posted~ Onion Daydreaming I don't know where they are and I have no idea why Manpei's hugging a....telephone pole Onion Wipes Sweat, h but all I know is that he and Shin-chan are so cute!!! I'm still working on Hita-chan's edit, but it's not coming out the way I want it to..this is my fourth try already... Headesk Sweatdrop 

Twins appreciation - Page 7 Manpei10

Twins appreciation - Page 7 Shinpe13
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi on Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:04 pm

Yo! Cool 

Rena-chan, that photo edit of me and the twins is just delicious, I love it!cheers 

THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!! Onion Kiss 

Also, I saw the two photos that the twins posted on their Facebook page the other morning. . .still lovely as usual:professlove: 

Such pretty eyes and pretty lips. . .Cunnin Onion Idea 

Speaking of which. . .about half an hour ago, I ordered my copy of "Haguregumi vs Ninja" online and it should be at my front door within the next week Onion Drinks Tea Unfortunately it's not the Japanese version with all the fancy extras but it does have the English subtitles and that'll do for me (for now).

If you guys don't mind spoilers, I'd be glad to tell you all the good stuff that happens after I watch it Onion Thumbs Up 

What's everyone else up to?

Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples on Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:31 am

ugh I have so much homework this weekend but I WANT TO WATCH THINGS.
    ALL MY FRIENDS ARE BUSY OR FAR AWAY AND I HAVE WAY LESS FREE TIME WOW UNIVERSITY IS SO GREAT.

glad you're all doing well though. XD

also I have totally hugged telephone poles before, not gonna lie. IT'S OKAY MANPEI I UNDERSTAND

Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena on Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:51 am

Mrs. Takagi wrote:Rena-chan, that photo edit of me and the twins is just delicious, I love it! cheers

THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!! Onion Kiss 
    Onion Whistle No problem at all senpai, I enjoy making picture edits, and it was your special day, so I want to make it as special as possible :3 Nodding I also noticed that you don't have a timeline picture, so you can use the edit as one Laughing it's alright if you don't want to use it too though, as long as you loved the edit Smile It actually took me a while to finish it (since I had problems saving the picture into my files) but it was all worth it in the end Very Happy 
    Did anybody got curious about the picture? Onion Laugh 

And I'm just wasting my time on the laptop, finishing my Hunter X Hunter series, crying my eyes out for Shingeki no Kyojin, facebook, picture editing..the works
    Onion Whistle 

Cinnamonipples wrote:also I have totally hugged telephone poles before, not gonna lie. IT'S OKAY MANPEI I UNDERSTAND
    Shocked Why..? The only thing I've done with a phone pole is accidentally ran up to it, earned myself a splitting headache but I was rushing!! Razz
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena on Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:35 am

And I've finally finished Hita-chan's belated birthday edit!! cheers Sorry it took me so long, I just can't get the ideas out..and I had to dig through the FYeah tumblr since I'm now working on my laptop instead of my pc, so all my pictures aren't here.. Onion Icy Breeze 

Twins appreciation - Page 7 Belate10
    hitachiin-fangirl
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl on Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:38 pm

Thank you so much Rena-chan! I love the edit! Makes me feel so loved. I can't stay on here because it's really late and I'm falling asleep at my laptop. Just wanted to say thanks!
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples on Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:49 am

I REALLY DON'T KNOW THE REASON THE TELEPHONE POLE THING NOT GONNA LIE but I have hugged them before. XD Sometimes if I'm just hanging around one while like waiting for something/someone or chilling with friends, I like to use my arms to swing around them?

Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena on Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:27 am

No problem, Hita-chan! Onion Thumbs Up I enjoy making people happy with my edits, and that includes you :3 Nodding And enjoy your sleep, I know how cranky people can get when they don't have enough rest Laughing

Cinnamonipples wrote:I REALLY DON'T KNOW THE REASON THE TELEPHONE POLE THING NOT GONNA LIE but I have hugged them before. XD Sometimes if I'm just hanging around one while like waiting for something/someone or chilling with friends, I like to use my arms to swing around them?
    Don't know what to do with your hands I guess Razz What other weird thing do you do besides hugging telephone poles, nipples-chan? Laughing Also on a random side note, I got myself a pair of cat ears cat Been wearing this for a whole week now and my bf is having a field day whenever we skype Razz
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples on Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:01 am

(lol it's probably better if you call me Cinnamon rather than Nipples. XD dunno if you were there at the very beginning, but the joke when we first made the forum was that we'd all have 'nipples' in our username as a reference to the Nipplechats. >w<)

hmm let's see...quirks and weird things...
    -I always try to give both my dogs a kiss on the head whenever I leave the house
    -I have trouble paying attention to classes if there's music playing in the background, even if it's quiet and/or instrumental
    -I can't swim or ride a bike XD
    -During the summer I pretty much live for strawberry smoothies
    -I actually like riding on public transit (just not when the bus is late XD)

OH
    THESE ARE THE THINGS I ALWAYS LIKE TO TELL PEOPLE:
    -I'M FAR SIGHTED IN ONE EYE AND NEAR SIGHTED IN THE OTHER (sometimes people asks me if this averages out my sight...I can tell you it does not. XD I've had glasses since age 4.)
    -MY SISTER HAS THREE KIDNEYS. (one of them's normal sized, two of them are half-sized but function as separate kidneys)

HOW 'BOUT Y'ALL WHAT ARE SOME WEIRD FACTS ABOUT YOURSELVES?

Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena on Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:41 am

Sadly no, I wasn't here at the beginning, but I do remember some old thread discussion where you guys would put nipples in your username, I laughed a lot while I was reading them all. Laughing And my quirks and weird things ehh...

-I have a teddy bear I don't allow my mum to wash it, just so I can enjoy the scent (not stinky, just musky XD)
    -I'd go 'aaaaaahhh' whenever there's a spinning fan
    -I like to keep my unfinished notebooks so I can use the empty pages for doodling
    -I have a fetish for guys when they wear pocket chains..
    -I collect odd stuff I find pretty..but get rid of them once I grew bored of it.
    -I go starry-eye whenever I see two guys being close; hugging, smiling sweetly at each other, lovey-dovey-ish, etc etc..
    -Yaoi, 'nuff said Onion Laugh 
    Gemini Rose
    Gemini Rose
    Scholarship Student

Post by Gemini Rose on Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:51 am

Does anyone hate work like I do?

I have many things planned for their birthday. (They'll be the same age as me by that point).

I've been slowly working on them, which is why I've had nothing to say.

I'm trying for a Video, image and fic right now. The video is the big one. I'm torn between 2 songs.

One is a funny ok song the other is a funny how cute song. UGH

Can anyone tell me where those stupid drawings I did about Hikaru/Kaoru are? I think someone posted them. It was under the name RT_UK. It was when we watched an ep.
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi on Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:58 pm

HEY YOU GUYS!!!!  

GUESS WHAT??

2 awesome things happened yesterday

#1) My new laptop arrived so now I don't have to keep borrowing my mom's ultimately useless tablet!

#2) My copy of Haguregumi vs Ninja arrived along with it!!!!!

Onion XD Onion Love Eyes Onion Skipping 

You all should've seen me dancing around like a mad person yesterday, I was SOOO happy!

So after I got my new laptop up and running, I popped in the movie as well. Unfortunately I was really tired by then so towards the middle of the movie I spaced out and fell asleep (I was watching it while laying in bed). But then I got up around 2AM and I picked up where I left off and watched the rest. Without spoiling the movie for you guys, here's what I thought of it:

What I liked:

-Shin-chan and Man-chan are awesome actors, both performances were very convincing. Also because their characters in this movie aren't supposed to be "cute and boyish", they both act very manly and even their voices sound deeper :3 Nodding 

-lots of funny bits but serious bits as well

-The camera did close ups on their faces several times. . .their eyes are the most lovely shade of brown Onion Daydreaming 

What I didn't like/understand:

-The movie was too short in my opinion. I believe the Japanese copy has two discs while the American/Western release only has one, so I'm not sure if the movie was split into 2 parts or what exactly is on the second disc (probably extras and whatnot) but the version I have says the movie is only about 74 minutes long, so roughly an hour. And after giving it some thought, I think there were gifs posted on tumblr as well as some scenes in the trailers that I don't remember seeing happening in the movie :suspect:Like I thought I saw in one of the trailers a brief moment where the 2 of them were fighting side by side instead of each other. . .but I didn't see that scene anywhere in the movie. Also the ending kind of made me personally think that there was more to it (like a cliffhanger almost). I dunno. . .it just left me wanting more I guess.

-It seemed to be that about 60-70% of the movie is shown from Shinpei's character's point of view. Manpei has a lot of scenes and of course there are their fight scenes together, but (even though he's still my bias) I didn't really get why so much attention was put on Shinpei's character.

-The subtitles. . . .I felt like they weren't accurate a lot of the time. I mean I know it can be hard doing 100% accurate word-for-word translations from any language into English especially when the language has different grammar/sentence structure than the English language (and sometimes having word-for-word translations is just as bad), but in this case I felt like how the English subtitles were worded threw me off.

Possible Spoilers:
    -What happens to Manpei (Homare) at the very end? Does Subaru (Shinpei) leave him for dead? Does he seriously just decide to go back and live with the family that rescued him. . .and that's all?

But overall, I liked this movie. I only wish that I could get the 2-disc version. It's more expensive than the 1-disc copy that I bought and of course there is the region code problem. . .
    Anyway, I think I might've missed some stuff so I'm going to watch it again just to be sure ^_^

In the meantime, I believe we were supposed to be listing funny quirks/tidbits around ourselves?

MY TURN!!!

1) I have extremely poor eyesight. I have prescription glasses and contact lenses but I either forget to wear them or choose not to because I'm lazy, and the result is I am CONSTANTLY bumping into things (I'm amazed that I haven't broken any bones yet), knocking things over, or I can't find things that are sitting right in front of me. I've actually fallen down the stairs in my house TWICE because I miscalculated where the first step was and basically just placed my foot in mid-air and. . .well, yeah. . .Onion Cursed/Down 

2) I hate bananas but I LOVE banana flavored things (smoothies, candies, sweets, etc) Don't ask why, I really have no idea. . .

3) Have you guys ever seen how babies sleep in their cribs? Usually sleeping flat on their backs or stomachs with no pillow?
    Yeah. . .that's how I like to sleep X-D

4) I don't know if this is considered to be "weird" (I guess some people think it is) but I haven't owned a cell phone in about 8 months and I've only sent maybe 3 text messages in the past 3 months, and they were from my mom's cell phone which she let me borrow. I actually like not having a cell phone, and the only bad part is when I'm out on the road and I have car trouble (which has happened a few times already) I have to beg complete strangers to let me use their phones to call for help and they're all like, "What do you mean you don't have a cell phone, it's 2013, EVERYONE has a cell phone!"

5) I have to be in "the mood" to eat red meat. I love chicken and fish but I'll only eat a cheeseburger like once a month.

6) I HATE wearing socks inside the house. My parents are always asking me to wear something on my feet (either socks or slippers) when I'm walking around the house, but I never do.

7) and speaking of socks. . .I never match my socks anymore! Last year I had about 12 pairs of socks and right now at I think one sock from each pair is missing, so now I have a drawer full of mismatched socks Headesk Sweatdrop I got tired of looking for the missing socks so now I just put on whatever is clean, whether they're the same color/style or not.

8)And just because I think it's funny. . .when I'm sitting on the couch, I use my chest to hold the remote so I won't lose it Onion Laugh I got the idea from about a year ago when me and my sister were watching TV and she said she was tired and going to bed, so when she went to hand me the remote, she just placed it on my chest instead and was surprised when it didn't slide down off my shirt (I'm kinda busty. . .Onion Blush )

9) Here's something funny about my sister: she can't wink. Something about quickly opening and closing one eye, she can't do it. She has to close both eyes and THEN open one Onion Breeze I like to tease her by quickly blinking each of my eyes one at a time but very fast. . .she tries to do it and she always looks like her head is going to explode Onion Outrage 

I'm sure there's more but those are the ones that I can think of right now.Onion Drinks Tea

Post by Ryu Rena on Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:30 pm

Yay for getting new laptop senpai~ cheers Now you can stash up on your ikemen goodness and no one will ever know what naughty things you're up to in your spare time.. Twisted Evil Us naughty fangirls need our boys so that we won't wither away in the wind~
    The only good thing I got so far is an acceptance letter to the college I applied, just hope I won't die there for the next upcoming 3 years (Islamic college..too many rules..I hope I make it..) Onion Stress Load 

Anyways, it's late here and I'm pressed for time, so I'll be talking about the Haguregumi vs Ninja afterwards after I wake up, showered and skyped with a certain someone :3 Nodding Between my cousin now visiting me every week, preparing necessities for my upcoming college life, trying to keep my personal relationship to continue going strong, finishing up my novellette that still has many more chapters to go and my ever so wonderful photo editing job of the twins, let's just say..I'm packed Wall ... Onion Good thing I'm still breathing!!

Aaaahh...I'm sorry I didn't do this earlier, I completely fail to notice the twins' X alphabet picture which stands for 27/XXXVII, and now I present to you the new set of twins alphabetical collage!! And the last two will be Y and Z (now waiting for the Z picture).

Twins appreciation - Page 7 Alphab10

At first I wanted to make the background a plain grey cloud due to the current Halloween mood I've been having lately, but then I thought of stars and sudden realization that these twins are too pretty to make the background so dreary, so I decided to make it glittery cat 

And with that, I'm going to disappear until either
    -someone replies me
    -the twins post new pictures or
    -I want to oggle some twin goodness

Mrs. Takagi wrote:Have you guys ever seen how babies sleep in their cribs? Usually sleeping flat on their backs or stomachs with no pillow?
    Yeah. . .that's how I like to sleep X-D
    Senpai I'm curious..if you sleep on your stomach, wouldn't that mean you crush your boobs too? Please see this as me being completely innocent, I just got really really curious there Laughing 

Mrs. Takagi wrote:I HATE wearing socks inside the house. My parents are always asking me to wear something on my feet (either socks or slippers) when I'm walking around the house, but I never do.
    Oh yeah..you guys wear footwear in America.. Sorry, I still find it strange since we here walk around barefooted in the house, any kinds of shoes (except those fuzzy warm ones :3 Nodding ) are considered rude in the house, and socks are only worn when it's cold or for women who just gave birth Surprised
    And what about yaoi senpai? Isn't that one of your tidbits too? Wink  Onion Laugh 
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi on Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:54 pm

Awesome photo edit Rena-chan, I LOVES it!! cheers 

Your work never ceases to amaze me Hug The Twinpei's English skills is actually quite impressive (I could've sworn Manpei recently posted something on Facebook that was entirely in English). I wonder what they'll use for the letters Y and Z? Using the letter 'X' to write their age using Roman numerals was pretty clever. . .I never would've thought of that. . .

Now, to answer your previous questions Rena-chan. . .

1) Yes, my boobs definitely get in the way when I try to sleep on my stomach. . .Onion Stress Load  I usually have to. . . .maneuver them, a bit so they don't get smushed and I wake up with a sore chest (and yes, that does happen sometimes. . .)Onion Attacked by Te 

2) Yes, yaoi is one of my strange quirks, but I didn't bother to mention it since I figured that was totally obvious at this point. . .Cunning Onion 

But YES, IT IS TRUE!! Yaoi dramas, movies, manga, anime, etc excite and entertain me in a way that I'm still not entirely clear on myself. . .Onion Skipping I think that maybe it's because how in mainstream society, violence between men is so heavily promoted (their fragile egos constantly putting them in situations where they try to compete or destroy one another), I think I just enjoy seeing men showing each other genuine affection, whether platonic or romantic.

Although the sexy/smutty bits make me happy too Onion Drinks Tea 

As far as wearing footwear in America, it kind of depends on the family. I know a lot of people who wear slippers/socks when they're indoors (I guess it's to keep the soles of their feet from getting dirty) but I also have friends and family who take their shoes off at the door like a lot of non-Western cultures do, and I always take my shoes off first thing when I walk in the house. I guess it's a double-edged sword, there's good and bad in both options.

OH! I just thought of another random/funny quirk about me!!

#10) I sneeze when I'm upset or frustrated! I only recently realized this, but I noticed that whenever there's something happening that stresses me out, or I'm even just thinking about something that upsets me, I start sneezing uncontrollably. Like the other day my mom was asking me how I think I did on this math test I had just taken (math is my worse subject, I hate it) and just the reminder of taking the test got me feeling all hot and bothered and I sneezed like 5 times in a row!

I definitely think it's a mental thing. . .Wall ... Onion 

What's everyone else up to?

Post by Ryu Rena on Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:14 am

Ahahaha thank you thank you Hug And it really was so smart of him to write their ages in Roman numbers, I thought he was just showing their age..this means I have to read the caption of their photos instead of just liking them without even knowing what it's about Rolling Eyes I was curious why Shinpei posted the Y picture and not the X, good thing I was at their album and checked over each one of their alphabet pictures or I would've missed it completely Razz

Mrs. Takagi wrote:Yes, my boobs definitely get in the way when I try to sleep on my stomach. . . Onion Stress Load  I usually have to. . . .maneuver them, a bit so they don't get smushed and I wake up with a sore chest (and yes, that does happen sometimes. . .) Onion Attacked by Te 
    Aah..I know how you feel, but I sleep in a fetal position and on my side, so I hardly have any problem sleeping. Although sometimes I'd be laying on my belly and not maneuvering them..kind crushes my lungs Headesk Sweatdrop Even though they're not as big as yours (I'm kinda jealous actually Razz ) but when it's pushed up like that, breathing suddenly becomes so hard. My mum said that even though mine's not big, it's packed.. Rolling Eyes

Mrs. Takagi wrote:Although the sexy/smutty bits make me happy too Onion Drinks Tea 
    Ohh..when does those bits not make any fangirl happy? We live for the sole desire to see those bits and go completely crazy over them!! Gleaming Onion Eyes The doujinshi, the fanfiction, the fanart, everything fuels us!! And if any of you knows Kaji Yuuki, I just heard his sexy sexy uke voice on a Shingeki no Kyojin drama cd :3 Nodding Even though SNK isn't a yaoi anime, the fangirls thought otherwise and MAN that drama cd made me bleed everywhere unimaginable Onion Nosebleed 
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena on Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:57 am

KYAAAAA have you senpais seen the gifs for the Kikinosuke Tokuten?? It's mentioned at the FYeah tumblr and OHMYGOSH Shinpei is just soo cute when he demands a hug from Manpei like that!! Even though Manpei tries to push him back even by using his wooden sword, Shinpei was on guard and still charges forward for a hug! Onion Daydreaming If only I can post gifs..I think you senpais would love to watch them! cheers
    I'm now off to edit a picture for Babyface-san's birthday, I'll be back in a bit~ Onion Skipping

[EDIT]
    And I'm back!! I have my cousin with me and we both add our own little touches to this edit, for you Babyface-san!! Happy 22nd birthday!!! Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart 

Twins appreciation - Page 7 Babyfa10

Sorry if the picture is old..but I can't find any where the twins are together and actually edit-worthy.. Onion Wipes Sweat, h 
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi on Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:32 pm

Ryu Rena wrote:KYAAAAA have you senpais seen the gifs for the Kikinosuke Tokuten?? It's mentioned at the FYeah tumblr and OHMYGOSH Shinpei is just soo cute when he demands a hug from Manpei like that!! Even though Manpei tries to push him back even by using his wooden sword, Shinpei was on guard and still charges forward for a hug! Onion Daydreaming If only I can post gifs..I think you senpais would love to watch them! cheers
    I'm now off to edit a picture for Babyface-san's birthday, I'll be back in a bit~ Onion Skipping

[EDIT]
    And I'm back!! I have my cousin with me and we both add our own little touches to this edit, for you Babyface-san!! Happy 22nd birthday!!! Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart 

Twins appreciation - Page 7 Babyfa10

Sorry if the picture is old..but I can't find any where the twins are together and actually edit-worthy.. Onion Wipes Sweat, h 
    OMIGOSH YESSSS!!!!! It was the cutest thing ever, I could've died!!!!! Onion Runs Away 

Onion XD Onion Daydreaming Onion Skipping 

I just now saw it when I was checking my tumblr page. . .I got so excited I nearly threw my back out!! LOL

It's so cute, Shinpei (once again) trying to show his big brother some affection and (once again) Manpei pretends like he doesn't like it.
    (Manpei why are you such a freakin' tease?? Onion Tantrum )

And even when Man pushed Shin away, Shin kept coming towards him like, "Dammit you're gonna hug me even if it kills you!!"

Man-chan needs to quit acting like he and Shin-chan have never had a hug-fest before in their lives Rolling Eyes He was probably embarrassed because there were so many people watching. . .hehe Shinpei loves his big bro so much and he's not afraid to show it. . . .Hug 

I'm so glad Babyface posted that, that's just the boost I've been needing! LOL (We've been having a "twincest" drought lately, don't you think?)

And since you mentioned it Rena-chan. . .HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BABYFACE!!!! cheers cheers cheers 

I totally forgot you mentioned that your birthday was in October (that means you're a Libra like me and the twins!!!)

Thanks for keeping the FYeahTakagiTwins tumblr blog alive and kicking. I know you haven't logged on here in a while so I hope everything is okay. . .please let us know how you're doing!! Cool 

Post by Ryu Rena on Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:54 pm

My cousin thought I completely went crazy when I saw the way Shinpei tries to get his hug!! Laughing It was adorable and sweet and filled with mushy Twinpei goodness!! Oh Manpei if only you'd stop denying the fact that Shinpei basically holds your heart and body and soul and just SCOOP 'EM UP AND HUG THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS OUT OF HIM!! Onion Daydreaming 
    Someone should tell Manpei that it makes us girls go wild when they get their brotherly love action on. Twisted Evil But then again the poor guy's rather shy and isn't openly affectionate especially when it comes to showing how much he adores and loves his baby brother.. BUT STILL!!

Manpei, you should really just come out with it. Cunning Onion 

Makes me curious what they do at home when it's just the two of them, eating dinner or watching tv or simply hanging out with each other. I know they still have the 'twins only' moment even when they're with their cast members and friends and such, so I don't think it's far fetched that they even do some hugging or being..extra comfortable with each other.. Onion Blush

And moving to the topic of Babyface-san's birthday..
    Hehehe I think she's lurking around pretty much like a ninja Ninja I saw some of my edits up, don't forget to put up that birthday edit of yours too, it's from all of us after all Hug You're amazing for keeping the fangirl base of the Takagi twins alive cheers at least the world can still enjoy pictures of the twins despite not knowing what they're doing right now... Rain on My Parade 

And now for the TWINS' BIRTHDAY!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers
    ...Can't believe they're turning 28.... Onion Hypnotised 
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples on Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:50 pm

SPEAKING OF BIRTHDAYS I'M JUST GOING TO THROW OUT THERE THAT I ACTUALLY HAVE THE SAME BIRTHDAY AS THE HITACHIIN TWINS AW YISS JUNE 9TH

THAT IS MY CONTRIBUTION TO THIS DISCUSSION
    *flutters away*

Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi on Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:15 am

Hello girlies!!Cool 

I'm busy with school and work and everything else that keeps me from wasting time on the internet T_T 

Shinpei posted this photo on their Facebook page and somehow I missed it. . .did anyone else see it?

Twins appreciation - Page 7 13743510

I believe now they only have one more letter for the English alphabet to post Very Happy 

Post by Ryu Rena on Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:15 pm

Even I'm busy buying stuff for college soon, and I'm feeling seriously depressed that I have to leave the comforts of my bed to somewhere completely strange and full of people.. Onion Icy Breeze I don't do well in a large group of people..I get suffocated and irritated m(_ _)''m

And yep, saw that picture the day they posted it so I'm now just waiting for their Z picture and there's going to be a burst of collages!! Gleaming Onion Eyes Just hope they won't post it too late, who knows how fast the wifi at the rented apartment would be..
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm on Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:00 pm

So, I'm just jumping in really quick:

That is a really cute picture of Shinpei! LOL

Cinnamon, that rocks! You should like change the entire theme of the Forum to a Hitachiin theme on your birthday, just to throw everyone off Razz 

Rena, so you are going to college soon? I hope you do well! Let us know how it goes Hug 
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena on Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:02 am

ZOMYGOSH!! Onion Outrage 
    The Twinpeis' birthdays are just around the corner and I still don't have any good new pictures of them to edit and beautify and turn into a solid gold masterpiece!! Someone tell me to calm down or else I'm going to start hyperventilating and loose my mind completely!!

This is their 28th birthday..THEIR 28TH!!! Two more years and the twins are three decades old and I don't know how to feel about that..
    Onion OTL  Onion Icy Breeze  Rain on My Parade  Wall ... Onion 

Aah..college, three years just to get a diploma, just hope it actually worth my while and I can get a decent job in the future, but I'll pop in once in a while to see how you senpais are doing cheers Hope college doesn't affect my personal relationship and life......
    Got about a week more before I'm..off Onion Runs Away 
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena on Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:08 am

And today is the day~ Onion Skipping The twins are now 28, and it seems as if they're having a wonderful time celebrating this special occasion Very Happy I just saw their birthday bash picture and it's just making me feel all warm and fuzzy inside~ They look so cute and Shinpei looks like he's having way too much fun Laughing Manpei still maintains his cool though :3 Nodding
    And of course I can't just leave such a beautiful picture unattended;

Twins appreciation - Page 7 Happy_10

I hope it's not too much though Onion Wipes Sweat, h 
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi on Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:11 pm

Ryu Rena wrote:And today is the day~ Onion Skipping The twins are now 28, and it seems as if they're having a wonderful time celebrating this special occasion :DI just saw their birthday bash picture and it's just making me feel all warm and fuzzy inside~ They look so cute and Shinpei looks like he's having way too much fun :lol:Manpei still maintains his cool though :3 Nodding
    And of course I can't just leave such a beautiful picture unattended;

Twins appreciation - Page 7 Happy_10

I hope it's not too much though Onion Wipes Sweat, h 
    OH MY GOSH THAT PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Onion XD Onion Daydreaming Onion Starry Eyes Onion Skipping 

I'M DYING!!!!!! Such pretty young boy-men!!!! Onion Love 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVIES!!!!! (I'm putting a message on their FB page in a minute).

Thanks for posting/editing the photo Rena-chan!!! Hug 

I hope our boys have/had a wonderful 28th b-day! Wooby Onion Eyes 

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:34 pm