Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
Cinnamonipples
setolove
Thepinkbookworm
Mrs.Takagi
hitachiin-fangirl
Gemini Rose
Babyface21
Ryu Rena
lusza
13 posters

Twins appreciation

Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena
    Chairman of Picture Edits

Twins appreciation - Page 6 Empty Re: Twins appreciation

Post by Ryu Rena Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:51 am

Twins appreciation - Page 6 Shinpe11

Twins appreciation - Page 6 Shinpe12

Waahh I'm sleepy... Onion Sleepy Time Let this be a lesson to me not to edit pictures when I'm half-awake/asleep, somehow these two turns out rather weird, but that depends on what you guys think. Now that I'm done this..I'm gonna take a nap and then go check Shingeki no Kyojin!! Gleaming Onion Eyes I'm currently crazy over that anime, it's so awesome~!!
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:31 am

YES FORUM BREATHE
    THE OFF-TOPIC SECTION HAS BEEN KINDA DEAD LATELY TOO

THIS IS MY BABY YOU GUYS
    BREATHE FORUM BREATHE!

(glad to know you're all doing well, though! I just started uni and after some drama last week about surprise textbook purchases and course switching problems, I'm doing much better this week. XD)

it's been months since I watched any actual dramas (I'm about halfway through an essential episodes run of Sailor Moon, plus watching Free! every week X3), I should do that again, I miss handsome Japanese boy faces. >w<
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:09 am

Beautiful photo edits everyone! Nice to see the boys' smiling faces again.

Rena, I like your edits, and the sleep deprivation just adds a certain 'unusual' element to them Wink I am so glad you enjoyed Hana Kimi! That is an amazing show Gleaming Onion Eyes 

lusza, your autumn edit is beautiful! You are very good at making wallpapers Very Happy 

Hi Cinnamon! I will try to help keep this forum alive! It is the only place where I can talk about Ouran stuff, and every other random topic I can think of surrounding it Razz  I am glad that you are doing better with school and I hope that things will continue to go well.

I have mostly be watching random Youtube videos, trying to get through the list of ones that I have saved, but hopefully I will be able to soon watch some more dramas.
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:08 pm

I just wished I had bigger pictures so the edit would be more comfortable actually...but beggars can't be choosers right? And Lu-chan, I'm gonna use those wallpapers you made as my laptop's background, it's alright if I do that right? :3 Nodding

As for Hana Kimi..I still can't believe I wasted so much time not watching it before, it's crazy hilarious! Yamamoto Yusuke looked so young and so cute back then, and the guy who plays as Kagurazaka is HOT! Nakatsu reminds me of Shinpei a bit, what with his crazy, silly personality and then there're the times he'd be talking to himself and moving his hands around, I just wish the twins were in this. Onion XD 
    Well, so far I've been trying to contact that university I'm applying for, but chances are looking rather slim for me.. T_T  And also I'm going over Hatsune Miku's songs on Youtube Laughing

Now I'm just waiting for the twins to post a new alphabet picture, and then off to a new collage! :3 Nodding Oh yeah, does anybody know what the news about those two nowadays? Suspect It feels like forever since I last know what activity they're in, are the still practicing for a play or doing a movie or something..? I seriously want to know.
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:24 pm

I WASN'T GONNA SAY ANYTHING UNTIL I KNEW WHICH HANA KIMI YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT (cuz there's like three now XD) BUT NOW THAT I KNOW IT'S THE 2007 JAPANESE ONE I'M TOTALLY IN AGREEMENT WITH YOU THAT IT'S AWESOME. Very Happy It was my first j-drama ever, and it also made me fall in love with Yusuke. Very Happy <3

Also I love how Nanba-senpai is played by Hiro Mizushima who's also in Mei-chan no Shitsuji (which is also in my top favourite j-dramas Very Happy) which totally DOES have the twins. Very Happy

GOSH I NEED TO WATCH SOME OF THESE AGAIN. XD

Also sorry to hear about the university! I hope that slim chance becomes a reality, though, if it's a place you really want to go to.
    And hooray Vocaloid~ I'm not into Vocaloid as much as I once was but I still dig it from time to time. :3

I know I don't post in this thread much but I'm totally gonna squat here as long as it's more active than the off-topic cuz I like talking with y'all. >w<

also guys it's totally been two whole years since the live action first aired. ;-;
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:47 pm

Cinnamonipples wrote:also guys it's totally been two whole years since the live action first aired. ;-;
    I feel so old Rejected Tamaki  LOL I REGRET NOTHING  It does feel so weird that it has already been that long. But I still love watching that show Squishy Face 
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:20 am

Gosh..where have the time passed?! Shocked Two years ago when I was watching Ouran, I found this forum by mistake and spied on it, watching everyone chatting away and doing your business as silently as I could Ninja I'm so glad I joined though, even after 2 years we're still going on about it Smile ALSO I got the Ouran movie for a steal my friend sold me, and it's still in good condition! :3 Nodding I just need a DVD player now to watch it... Evil or Very Mad 

OHMYGOSH! I went completely crazy when I saw a young Yusuke there being the guy who can see ghosts and aura and stuff Laughing He's grown over the years; features got sharper and his body went from lanky to hunky too, but the twins are still the apples of my eyes~ Razz The best part was when Nakatsu went 'ike ike go go ore go go~' and Sano smacked him at the back of his neck. Also Sano and Nakatsu's reactions when the guy (his name is lost to me) came into the cafeteria and announced there's a girl within the dorms Laughing
    Hana Kimi not only has ikemen all over it, but also stupid yet hilarious scene where watching it over and over still won't make you feel bored. It's kind of like Tom and Jerry or even Mr. Bean, the twins should act in stuff like this, they could skyrocket to awesomeness in just a short while.

And cinnamon..we're gonna be all over you from today onward.. Gleaming Onion Eyes 
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:58 pm

oh no I have been captured. XD
    I feel my love for the twins does not burn as bright as any of yours (as much as I do love them), but I like to talk to y'all about handsome boys. XD

(there's a cute boy in one of my university classes heehee
    I mean I don't really have any desire to initiate anything but
    he is good eyecandy and he's also really nice :3)

AND GOSH YOU'RE REALLY MAKING ME WANT TO REWATCH HANA KIMI
    I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS I NEED TO BE A UNIVERSITY STUDENT AND I STILL HAVE LIKE FORTY EPISODES OF SAILOR MOON LEFT
    lusza
    lusza
    Scholarship Student

Post by lusza Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:04 pm

Gemini! I just found this article and thought immediately about You! On one of my well.. buddy's fb page there was an article from Nasa, translated to Hungarian, about healing the eyes. I had put here a link, but after reading the original article I had to delete it, because it didn't had the same content... The translated one was about gazing into the Sun has its positive effects, but the original one was about sun-eating.. I was kinda shocked when I read the original article.

Rena-chan, no problem, you can use it! I have 3 autumn wallpaper I made, and I will upload it by month, so you can change them as I do! Smile)))
    Have luck with the collage! ;)I lend some of mine! :3 Nodding 

I'm off now.

Oh, and Cinnamon, have you seen "Yamada-kun to Nananin no Majo"? Yusuke is the main character. And aw, he is so cute. I laugh a lot when I watch the parts uploaded, it's still ongoing.
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:39 pm

HI!!!!! cheers cheers cheers 

Fellow Princesses, I'm so glad to see all of you again (figuratively speaking of course)!!!

I know most of us went "missing" for a little while and I'm sorry I haven't been hanging around here lately.

My fake "reason" is that a European prince proposed to me and we've been too busy handling all the wedding preparations Cool 

The ACTUAL reasons I haven't been online is actually a lot less interesting.

1) I've started back school (hopefully this is my last semester because I am SO sick of college. . .Evil or Very Mad )

2) I've started my part-time job again (the pay is a joke and they won't let me work more hours to make more money so I'm pretty much stuck)

3) My personal laptop has officially gone up to cyber-heaven and I have to buy a new one now (which I can't afford to do at the moment). So now I either have to use my father's laptop in the middle of the night when he and my mom aren't using it, or I have to use one of the computer's at my university. . . .which is so annoying because my laptop already has all my favorite sites and all my passwords saved and now I have to actually look up stuff and I actually have to remember my passwords to stuff. . . .I have like 6 different passwords and usernames floating around out there!!!! Onion Sweat 

Rena-chan, I'm so sorry to hear about you not getting accepted into university, I truly do hope everything works out. I've noticed over the past few years that if there are things you truly want in this world, you have to fight for it no matter what. It may take up your time and you might have to swallow your pride but if it's something that you really want. . .give it everything you've got!

Oh yeah! And about Hana Kimi. . .I remember watching it for the first time maybe 4 or 5 years ago. . . .to this day, it is still without a doubt, my favorite Japanese drama ever. Just the craziness and the randomness that went on on that show were just TOO hilarious Onion Laugh My favorite scenes were probably the ones where Nakatsu would do his "inner monolouge" while doing all the exaggerated gestures and facial expressions Onion XD 

That show really made me wish that I could pretend to be a boy and sneak into an all male school! Unfortunately 1) I don't think there are any real school like that in the world that only accept hot guys and 2) I'm too busty to ever pass as a guy. . .Headesk Sweatdrop 

Speaking of good J-dramas! I just finished this really good one (possibly my 2nd favorite J-drama) called "Last Cinderella". Without giving too much away, it's about his hot 25-year-old guy who gets bribed/paid to date this 40-year-old woman and pretends to be in love with her but of course. . .ends up having real feelings for her and all that stuff. The young hottie actors name is Haruma Miura. . .he's not cuter than the Twinpei's but definitely easy on the eyes lol The show itself is really funny and I liked it because it dealt with stuff that I'm not used to seeing (a guy dating a woman 15 years his senior for one thing).

Oh yeah, and did I forget to mention that Yamamoto Yusuke is in it too. . .? Cunnin Onion Idea Just for 2 or 3 episodes though. . .and he plays a host club member again Razz  Anywho, if you guys are interested you should totally check it out! I still wish the twins were doing dramas instead of plays and musicals all the time. . . .according to Shinpei's blog, it sounds like they're going to be doing some special event in their hometown Nagoya on October 25th, a few days after their birthday. No idea what the special event is about though. . . .and we probably never will.

The Twinpei's will be 28 in roughly a month!

Should we do something to celebrate? Onion Skipping 

Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:51 am

DANGIT GUYS STOP RECOMMENDING ME YUSUKE-TASTIC DRAMAS I NEED TO BE A UNIVERSITY STUDENT AND ALSO FINISH SAILOR MOON

but yo I need to watch these, then. I miss his cutie face, there needs to be more of it in my life. XD
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:21 am

Cinnamonipples wrote:AND GOSH YOU'RE REALLY MAKING ME WANT TO REWATCH HANA KIMI
    I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS I NEED TO BE A UNIVERSITY STUDENT AND I STILL HAVE LIKE FORTY EPISODES OF SAILOR MOON LEFT
    Muahahaha Onion Laugh There's no way we're letting you go after capturing you this far, and you should get close to him since good guys nowadays are a hard to catch Wink You don't know how the future would turn out admin-chan~ :3 Nodding AND REWATCH HANA KIMI YOU!! Your life will be filled with much joy and awesomeness that no words could describe, and it makes your day better with all the craziness too Laughing 
    Being a university student and Sailormoon can wait, Yusuke-kun is waiting for you with flowers and loves~

FOR NIPPLES-CHAN!!

Spoiler:

Mrs. Takagi wrote:My favorite scenes were probably the ones where Nakatsu would do his "inner monolouge" while doing all the exaggerated gestures and facial expressions
    Onion Laugh Oh I know right, he goes all ga-ga over Mizuki and starts wondering if he's homo and stuff like that. I still can't believe Sano becomes a kissing monster when he's drunk and everyone became his victim, even Kagurazaka!! Laughing And poor Kagurazaka thought Sano likes him that way in the special episode and even made him a love-shaped bento, I pity him Laughing
    But really, the craziness and jokes in Hana Kimi is stupid enough to make the audience laugh without pushing the boundaries, that's the kind of silly jokes I like. If only shows nowadays (from my country especially) could have fun silliness like this, I would enjoy watching them more. Until that happens, I'm gonna stick to J-dramas Gleaming Onion Eyes 

Mrs. Takagi wrote:The Twinpei's will be 28 in roughly a month!

Should we do something to celebrate? Onion Skipping 
    Of course we should Onion Thumbs Up Their birthdays come only once a year and it should be a big event here in the twins' thread, make that the biggest event here in the twins' thread. I'll try to come up with an edit of epic proportion, and hope I don't mess up in the process Embarassed But before that I have to do something for YOUR birthday senpai, it's coming soon right? Maybe I should make a fanfic of you and the twins, but I'm still gathering ideas Onion Whistle 

Don't worry about my university application, there's hope shining on me right now Onion Skipping 
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:55 pm

Yes, birthday celebrations! cheers  We really do need to do something special for all the various birthdays that are coming up.

(Hana Kimi marathon anyone? Wink  )
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:47 pm

Ryu Rena wrote:
    Cinnamonipples wrote:AND GOSH YOU'RE REALLY MAKING ME WANT TO REWATCH HANA KIMI
    Muahahaha Onion Laugh There's no way we're letting you go after capturing you this far, and you should get close to him since good guys nowadays are a hard to catch Wink You don't know how the future would turn out admin-chan~ :3 Nodding AND REWATCH HANA KIMI YOU!! Your life will be filled with much joy and awesomeness that no words could describe, and it makes your day better with all the craziness too Laughing 
    Being a university student and Sailormoon can wait, Yusuke-kun is waiting for you with flowers and loves~

well the problem is that the way the class is set up, it's really hard to actually get to know folks. XD it's a language course so we're not supposed to use English but we don't know enough yet to really socialize, although with all the practice we do with each other, everyone in the class is pretty friendly with everyone else. >w<

AND YEAH I KNOW I NEED TO UGH I NEED TO FINISH ALL THIS HOMEWORK THOUGH AND YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND I NEED TO PLAY KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5 (WHICH IS ACTUALLY THREE GAMES) BECAUSE I HAVE A LOT OF EMOTIONS ABOUT KINGDOM HEARTS

ALSO I'M TOO FAR IN WITH SAILOR MOON, I'M ALREADY ALMOST FINISHED SEASON THREE AND THERE'S FIVE SEASONS AND SINCE IT'S AN ESSENTIALS RUN THERE'S ONLY LIKE 20 EPISODES PER SEASON IT IS A THING I NEED TO DO

YUSUKE WILL BE THERE FOR ME WHEN I MAKE IT THROUGH ALL OF THIS EMOTION AND TURMOIL

(HOORAY FOR THE PICTURES THOUGH Very Happy)
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:15 am

Cinnamon..your craziness has now rubbed on to me.. Onion XD 

I missed Sailormoon, and actually I don't plan to ever finish the season since it's just so crazy and so many people and so many transformations and well..I find it rather random. :lol:But for my inner childhood, I SHALL RE-WATCH SAILORMOON!! Maybe this time I might actually understand what I'm actually watching rather than just bulldozing through like what I did a few years ago.

Thepinkbookworm wrote:(Hana Kimi marathon anyone? Wink )
    I don't care that I only finished the show not a week ago, but if you senpais want to have a Hana Kimi marathon, I'M ALL FOR IT!!! Gleaming Onion Eyes It just makes my life all the more fun while waiting for college ^^

And also I found a BEAUTIFUL picture of the twins, I think this was in the past, but what the heck, it's just too beautiful to pass through unnoticed;

Twins appreciation - Page 6 The_un10

Originals, in case any of you wanted it Smile 

Spoiler:
    hitachiin-fangirl
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:02 am

I've missed out on a lot! My Internet's been down for 3 weeks! Actually it's still down but I'm at my dad's and he's got internet.
    I've been really busy too. I have to be up before 6 in the morning and classes go on pretty long. We've managed to rearrange our timetable so we get away at half 5 instead of 7.

You guys have made some awesome edits!!! Rena-chan, that last one of the twins was so Onion Love Eyes Onion Love Eyes Onion Love Eyes 
    I loved your Autumn one, Lu-chan (I know that was ages ago now).

My evenings are now full of chatting to a guy I met whose really into anime and manga. I'm sorry if I neglect you for him!

On the topic of my hospital stuff, I've found what seems like a good surgeon. I've had an appointment with him and he really seems to know what he's doing. Just going to do some more research on him online before I sign up to anything.
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:29 pm

GOOD NEWS!! cheers 
    I'm going to university~!! I'll be taking diploma in animation and multimedia in the International Islamic University of Malaysia(IIUM) starting this 27th October!! That gives me plenty of time to be with you senpais, my dearest and of course..the twins~ :3 Nodding

And it's alright hita-chan, I think nearly all of us knows how hard life can be on us when all we need is just some time for ourselves.. Wall ... Onion Hence why I made that edit of the twins as it looks as if their smiles just captivate us! Onion Blush But then again..when does their smiles NOT captivate us? I think that everytime I see Shinpei's little babyface and cute smile or Manpei's bedroom look and sexy smirk..my ovaries are set aflame all over again.. UNNFF!! ..Does that sounded a little too naughty..? Laughing

And since it's already September 30th here (it's 1AM and I'm still chatting with him on fb and stalking the twins..I need to get a life) I'm just going to say.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TAKAGI-SENPAI~!!! You're awesome, stay awesome, I love you!! Onion Kiss  Onion Thumbs Up I'm going to give you a picture present, but that's probably later when it's morning and I'm not half-asleep Laughing
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:19 pm

Happy Birthday Mrs. Takagi!!!!!!! Squishy Face  I hope you have a wonderful birthday Smile

Now, congratulations hitachiin-fangirl!!! I am so glad that your hunt for a surgeon has been going so well. I hope that you will be able to get the surgery done and move past this issue. Let us know if/when your surgery is so we can stuff this forum full of Takagi-goodness to help you feel better as you recover Triumphant Tamaki 

Rena, way to go!!! I'm glad to hear that your adventures in education have worked out, although in a slightly different way. My mom calls those sorts of things 'plot twists' Laughing  Let us know how it goes and what you learn. It sounds like it will be an interesting study No Shadow 
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:16 pm

HOORAY RENA AND HONEYCOMB FOR YOUR UNIVERSITY AND YOUR SUCCESSFUL SURGEON-HUNTING! AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY MRS TAKAGI! Very Happy

currently I am drowning in video game feels, specifically The World Ends With You, so that is what I've been doing lately. XD I cosplay the character I have a gigantic crush on (Sho Minamimoto) and I'm fixing up his outfit for a con next year, so it's like "I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND I ALSO WANT TO LOOK EXACTLY LIKE YOU." XD
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:16 pm

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!Very Happy cheers 

THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH FOR THE BIRTHDAY WISHES EVERYONE!!! I honestly love you all as well, I really mean it. These past few years on this site with you all have brought me a lot of happiness and helped me through some not so happy times. Thank you all for putting up with my foolishness, my perviness and my selfish rants, I love the Takagi Princess fandom!!

Onion XD Onion Starry Eyes Onion Skipping Onion Kiss 

It's not quite the 30th here where I am, but I'm tingling with happiness/excitement just the same Wooby Onion Eyes 

Tonight my mother is making me my favorite dinner followed by a birthday cake (and possibly gifts. . . .I'm not sure yet, my parents have done a good job of keeping me in the dark about that. . .Onion Breeze )

Sorry I haven't checked in at all this week. For someone who spent all of her summer confined to her house (broke and bored), I've been doing a lot over the past few weekends. Last weekend on Saturday my dad took me on a "road trip" through the downtown area of the main part of our city, Chicago.

We walked around through some 'ritzy' parts of the city where apparently a lot of celebrities like to eat and hangout. In fact as we were walking, we walked passed an older gentlemen who was apparently the owner of our city's most famous sports teams, the Chicago Bulls (basketball) and the Chicago White Sox (baseball).

You guys have heard of Michael Jordan, right? The Chicago Bulls is the team Jordan played for in the 90's when he was super popular and Chicago's #1 hero Gleaming Onion Eyes 

Anywho, I didn't recognize the owner guy and only my dad knew who he was but it was still pretty cool. Then the day after that I went to the zoo with my mom, my sister and our cousins. It was fun, but boy were my feet killing me by the end of the day!!Onion Wipes Sweat, h 

And Friday and yesterday I was helping my sister prepare food and clean for this anime convention thing at a nearby college. My sis is a culinary student (she's going to school to be a chef). She volunteered to handle the food preparations for the event and then volunteered ME to help her Rolling Eyes The convention itself was cool, lots of panels and activities and lots of people doing cosplay. Because I was mostly serving and cleaning my sister suggested that I cosplay as a maid. . .which I did. I was SO embarrassed though Embarassed "cutesy" really isn't my style, and I got a bunch of creepy looks from some of the older men who were in attendance. . .Onion Cursed/Down 

Now I'm tired but at least I had a good time :-)

Well enough about me. . .Rena-chan, I'm so glad that you get to go to university after all!!! Onion Thumbs Up I wish you absolutely the best of luck in your studies and I hope everything turns out just the way you want it!
    Also, about that fan fiction with me and the twins. . .I would LOOOOOVE it if someone could do that! It could be innocent or X-Rated. . .I'm not picky. . .Cunning Onion 

Hita-chan, I wish you the best during and after your surgery, I hope everything goes alright. You've got buddies here who care. Hug 

I'm still computer-less and cellphone-less so I'm roughly living the life of a person from the 1980's, but I guess I'll be okay. . .Onion Attacked by Te 
    I'll try to post again within the next few days. . .the Twinpei's haven't really posted anything on their blogs in a few weeks and Babyface hasn't updated much on her tumblr blog. . .maybe we'll get more Twinpei action as we get closer to their birthday.

I plan on buying the Haguregumi vs Ninja DVD if I have any birthday money left (the DVD is pretty cheap).

Take care my lovelies, and thanks again! Onion Bows 

hitachiin-fangirl
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:13 am

Happy Birthday, Takagi-san! cheers 

It was my birthday a few weeks back but I wasn't on here. In fact, I think that was the 2 weeks where no one was on. Anyway, I'm 20 now and I feel so grown up. My teenage days are behind me.

Thank you everyone for the support. Going through the operation is going to be scary and stressful, especially now I have a course, but you guys are very helpful and it's nice to know you all care. I'll let you know as soon as I get date for it.

I'm going to be studying later because I have a test tomorrow to determine if they'll let me stay on the course.

Congratulations on getting into University, Rena-chan! I'm sure you'll love it and do well.

Happy fangirling!
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:29 pm

It was your birthday? Well Happy Late Birthday hitachiin-fangirl!!! Squishy Face  Haruhi Aw Yeah  Welcome to your 20s. I hope that you learn from and enjoy them Hug 
    Cinnamonipples
    Cinnamonipples
    Yusuke's Bum
    Yusuke's Bum

Post by Cinnamonipples Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:54 pm

HOW'S BEING 20 THOUGH
    CUZ LIKE I'M IN MY LAST YEAR OF BEING 19 AND I'M A BIT AFRAID TO GIVE UP MY WELL-USED EXCUSE OF BEING A LAZY TEENAGER TO JUSTIFY MY LAZINESS
    ALSO I'M WORRIED PEOPLE WILL CONFUSE ME AS AN ADULT ONCE I STOP BEING A TEENAGER
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:56 pm

Thepinkbookworm wrote:Let us know how it goes and what you learn. It sounds like it will be an interesting study
    Hmm from what the instructor told me, since she was a student of animation herself in the same university, animation students are more laid-back and the classes are quite simple. First years will learn how to perfect their drawings first, and by second year starts we'll be choosing our majors. I may plan to get a major in graphic designing since..you saw my edits Laughing I want to be a super photoshop master AND learn how to draw on a tablet, among other things :3 Nodding In the next couple of years..maybe I can make edits that'll blow your socks off Cunning Onion 

Mrs. Takagi wrote:Also, about that fan fiction with me and the twins. . .I would LOOOOOVE it if someone could do that! It could be innocent or X-Rated. . .I'm not picky. . . Cunning Onion
    Oho~ really now? Cunnin Onion Idea Then I should start brainstorming to write a maybe super x-rated or super sweet fanfiction with you and the twins :3 Nodding I may need a few days, but I'll get it up as soon as I can for you senpai! And since posting on fb just doesn't cut it, I'm also going to post this here;

Twins appreciation - Page 6 Birthd10

Again I want to say, happy birthday senpai!! cheers

And Hita-chan, you should've said something so I could've made something for you too Sad No matter, happy belated birthday for you~!! cheers And now to hunt for a picture of the twins so I can make you an edit, I'll be back in a few~ Onion Skipping 
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:36 am

And I completely forgot about the October calendar edit I should've done days ago!!! Mad Sorry Hita-chan, but I'll do your belated birthday twins edit later, right now it's already night time, my eyes are red, I'm shivering under my ac since I can't find my blanket, my brain is half shut down and...HE just called me mommy.. Shocked That my senpai..is cute and yet at the same time weird Laughing Not that I actually mind it of course Onion Blush 

Anyways, since October is always associated with Halloween, I give you another Halloween-themed edit of the twins (as vampires)!!

Twins appreciation - Page 6 Octobe10

Ohh yes..you can feed from me all you want... Onion Blush

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:49 am