Twins appreciation

Gemini Rose
    Scholarship Student

Re: Twins appreciation

Post by Gemini Rose on Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:24 pm

Thank you, for the welcome backs and compliments. I blush at the praise. It was my first time trying to edit such things, so thank you.

Yay! A photo for me to improve my skin skills. Fine! I'll just do that for me. I'm perverted at the moment. My brain is all, "Must make rude things."

Nice to see them together again.

I believe I am the eldest here and all I do is force my badness. Sorry! xhidesx
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi on Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:43 pm

Yo! Cool

3 things. . .

1) Gemini, your signature is KILLING ME!!! :XoD:Can't go wrong with a shirtless Takagi twin, I tell ya. . .

2) Lu-chan, thanks for the photo of the Twinpei's together again. I've missed seeing their beautiful faces together Onion Starry Eyes

3) HANDSOME SHINPEI ALERT!!!  Gleaming Onion Eyes (I need someone to edit this ASAP)

Handsome Shin-chan:

I can't really tell when this was taken. . .his hair is a bit lighter than what it's been recently so maybe this was taken within the last few weeks? I wonder where it was taken though. . .?

He looks so tall!!! Onion Skipping He's seriously starting to look more manly nowadays compared to how he looked when he played "Hikaru" roughly 2 years ago.

Post by Thepinkbookworm on Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:04 pm

Mrs. Takagi, I love that picture of Shinpei! He looks so grown up. I like his basic, casual clothes.

And Lusza, thank you for posting that picture of those two! I love seeing them looking happy together Onion Love 
    Gemini Rose
    Scholarship Student

Post by Gemini Rose on Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:24 pm

That Shinny pic is perfect for the wet look! I hope I can improve my skills with it. THANK YOU! I'm getting so much practice material for new things.

The wet look is basically making it so it looks like someone poured water over themselves. Apparently clothing is easier than hair, but I'll try.

Meant to say way way way back, but has anyone seen Junjou Pure heart?
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi on Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:25 pm

Thepinkbookworm wrote:Mrs. Takagi, I love that picture of Shinpei!  He looks so grown up.  I like his basic, casual clothes.

He does, doesn't he? Smile 

How odd is it that we actually have to point out an adult man as looking "grown up" ? Suspect 

That's not usual commentary for someone who is technically old enough to be a husband and father of two Razz 

Shinpei does seem to be dressing more 'casual' these days, isn't he? It feels like in the past he and Manpei went out of their way to look super stylish, now (although they still look good) they just look more. . . .laid-back(?) They haven't even done anything especially fancy with their hair lately.

Oh my gosh. . .with those clothes he's wearing, his bare face and his natural unprocessed hair. . . .Shinpei actually looks like someone's dad in that photo, doesn't he?? Onion Outrage I've seen dad's wear clothes like that when picking their kids up from kindergarten. . .

*scary thoughts*

Even though I'm liking the "grown up" more mature Shinpei, I still kinda miss the old chatty, bubbly Shin-chan too. I hope he's becoming an even blend of the two Onion :3 Sigh 

#1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi on Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:29 pm

Gemini Rose wrote:That Shinny pic is perfect for the wet look! I hope I can improve my skills with it. THANK YOU! I'm getting so much practice material for new things.

The wet look is basically making it so it looks like someone poured water over themselves. Apparently clothing is easier than hair, but I'll try.

Meant to say way way way back, but has anyone seen Junjou Pure heart?
    Do what you like Gemini! Whatever the result, I can't wait to see it!

"Junjou Pure Heart"? Is that the Japanese movie about the two guys?

If it is, then I've watched it twice already Onion Love Eyes Onion Nosebleed Onion Starry Eyes 

And if not. . .then no, I've never seen it lol

Post by Gemini Rose on Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:36 pm

Mrs.Takagi wrote: "Junjou Pure Heart"? Is that the Japanese movie about the two guys?

If it is, then I've watched it twice already Onion Love Eyes Onion Nosebleed Onion Starry Eyes 

And if not. . .then no, I've never seen it lol
    Ya, that's the one. I watched it months back, but recently watched it again, after watching some Takumi-kun stuff on Youtube. Junjou was in the side bar.
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm on Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:31 pm

Mrs.Takagi wrote:
    Thepinkbookworm wrote:Mrs. Takagi, I love that picture of Shinpei!  He looks so grown up.  I like his basic, casual clothes.

He does, doesn't he? Smile 

How odd is it that we actually have to point out an adult man as looking "grown up" ? Suspect 

That's not usual commentary for someone who is technically old enough to be a husband and father of two Razz 

Shinpei does seem to be dressing more 'casual' these days, isn't he? It feels like in the past he and Manpei went out of their way to look super stylish, now (although they still look good) they just look more. . . .laid-back(?) They haven't even done anything especially fancy with their hair lately.

Oh my gosh. . .with those clothes he's wearing, his bare face and his natural unprocessed hair. . . .Shinpei actually looks like someone's dad in that photo, doesn't he?? Onion Outrage I've seen dad's wear clothes like that when picking their kids up from kindergarten. . .

*scary thoughts*

Even though I'm liking the "grown up" more mature Shinpei, I still kinda miss the old chatty, bubbly Shin-chan too. I hope he's becoming an even blend of the two Onion :3 Sigh 
    LOL Hey, those two are unique so they get 'unique' compliments Laughing  I personally like this new casual look. It seems like they are just focusing on developing good acting careers, not just being 'pretty' boys. Not that they were focusing on just looks before, but their focus seems to have shifted in regards to their acting.

I think Shinpei would rock being a father. He would also be the best looking one picking up his kids Onion Laugh 
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl on Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:55 am

Hey everyone! I'm still alive, I've just been without my laptop for a few days because I was away and had to travel light.

I was all excited to see that picture of them both together on Shinpei's blog. It's been so long. Thank you for posting it!

Gemini, I love your new signature!!!!!!! And I have seen Junjou Pure Heart - last year I think.

Just a little update on my life. I got my results for my A Levels. In my 7 modules, I got 3 C's and 4 U's - worst results ever! The exam board didn't bother telling me what my overall 3 grades would have been but my standing grades are the B, C and D from last year. So I'm not into university.

I had my interview for the tech course the other day and just got a letter saying I'm in! So at least I've got something to do.
    I also had an appointment and have been referred to a surgeon, who I am hoping to see when he comes here from England in about 2 weeks time. I like to think I've taken the first step on my road to recovery.

I have also bought 4 manga in the past 2 days! 3 volumes of Ouran and one of Death Note. It was nice to actually buy them out of a shop for a change, instead of online.
    Gemini Rose
    Scholarship Student

Post by Gemini Rose on Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:12 am

Aw man, now I feel old. I keep trying to remember what U was, was it ungradeable? I had U's for my GCSE's in R.E and French. I have never done A-Levels though. How awesome, wish I did those. All I did was leave school and do Performing Arts, BTEC I believe. I don't remember, it's been so long, like 8 years since I finished the course. Don't worry about your grades girl. You can always redo them if it's needed for something you want. You got your tech, did you not.

Hopefully this doctor will help. He's coming from England? Wow! It must be a good sign.

Also, we received Manga on the same day, how odd. I had a manga called Betrayl knows my name. It's Shounen-ai. The thing is huge for a manga, it's as thick as Harry Potter Books, the later ones. I also got a Death Note thing too, Another Note, the novel.

Thank you for the compliment on my sig too. I keep getting distracted by it.

The twin thread has been finally cut again. What number is this now?
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl on Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:15 pm

Gemini, I think this is the 4th thread for the twins.

Yep, U = ungradeable. I won't be repeating them because those were my repeats. Instead, I'm off to tech in a week to do a course which will get me onto the university course I want (provided I pass it).

I'm looking forward to meeting the surgeon. I'm hoping he's the man for the job.

That's cool that we were both buying manga on the same day. I actually had Another Note in my hand but I'm not buying it until I have all the volumes.

Note: If the site says I'm online, but I'm not posting anything, then I must have gotten carried away staring at Gemini's signature. Wooby Onion Eyes 
    Gemini Rose
    Scholarship Student

Post by Gemini Rose on Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:53 pm

This didn't turn out how I wanted. :cornerofwoe:It will have to do for now, too tired to work on it anymore. Onion Drinks Tea 

I need to stop staring at my sig. Onion Love Eyes
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl on Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:47 am

Gemini-san! I love your edit!!!
    No, brain, stay out of the gutter! It's too early in the morning for perverted thoughts!

You did the wet t-shirt thing on Shinpei, right? It looks amazing! Onion Nosebleed 
    And there's a shadow or the lilo and Manpei's arms too. The small things really do add to the realism of it.
    And I especially like 'bedtime' Cunning Onion 
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi on Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:26 am

Gemini Rose wrote:This didn't turn out how I wanted. :cornerofwoe:It will have to do for now, too tired to work on it anymore. Onion Drinks Tea 

I need to stop staring at my sig. Onion Love Eyes
    Onion XD Onion Love Eyes Onion Skipping Onion Kiss 

Totally digging your editing skills, Gemini!! Bravo!!!Onion Thumbs Up 

Post by lusza on Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:34 pm

Lost and found. And lost again.

Well. The first thing to see when I came to this forum today was Gemini's wonderful work. ♥
    Amazing, I love it and the effects too! So hot.~

About the Shinpei photo earlier (which is used by Gemini too), I like this Shinpei more. These casual clothes somehow fit him perfectly and you got a nice feeling by staring it. I like his shirt, it's just as if he would come from  the countryside.

To be honest, I just wanted to say "Hi, I'm alive", but those pictures didn't let me write just a line. ♪

I'm off, this week is full of tasks, so I won't be there. Maybe just for a glimpse.
    See you around the weekend! ♫

P.s.: This Is Man's update on their fb. I'm sure all of you have seen it already. But I post it. \(^¤^)/

Ohh, PPS.: I have watched Yamada-kun and the seven witches with Yamamoto Yusuke as the leader and it is so much fun! I know it's not about the twins, so it's kinda off-topic. But take a look, you won't regret it!  And I know it's because of my perverted thoughts and the love of yaoi, but when he kisses that boy I was screaming and I got a bit excited so I started to read the manga too.

Bye for now~! ♫
    Gemini Rose
    Scholarship Student

Post by Gemini Rose on Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:35 am

Thank you for your kind comments. I still have issues with it though. I know sometimes I may seem like I am getting down on myself, but it's just that I know I could improve it better if I tried harder.

I'm also wondering if I should post my Takagi (Hikaru/Kaoru) video I did a few years ago. The song is 'Do you want to know a secret.' by the Beatles. Strangely, I made the vid and then found out after watching, that when it says, "Do you promise not to tell?" it matches the lip movement.

Weird right.
    Ryu Rena
    Chairman of Picture Edits

Post by Ryu Rena on Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:31 pm

Rain on My Parade 

I am no longer alive in this thread..I am just a shadow of my past self..I am a ghost..

Seriously, I left for some time on vacation and when I came back, BAM!! My emails and my facebook notifications are piled up like leaves in autumn, the thread splitting again, I still haven't heard anything from any college applications and I am assasulted with Twinpei pictures that I now have no grasp of it anymore T_T Everyone's getting photoshop and I'm still stuck at using the editor..life is sad for me right now..
    At least the only thing right is my private relationship and seeing all of you well and fine Smile

Since the F-16 fighter jets are doing their rounds above my housing area's sky lately for the upcoming August 31st parade (Malaysia's 56th National Day, hurrah!! cheers ), I've been waking up really early, and I sleep late too due to..ehem..personal stuff Razz So I should be getting to bed now and continue when I'm actually more awake x.x
    Also, summer's coming to an end for you all and I decided to be a bit of a sadist for the fyeah twins tumblr Cunning Onion 

For some reason he looks more like a school student rather than a dad to me, so VOILA!! Onion Laugh And I need sleep now, see you all~~
    lusza
    Scholarship Student

Post by lusza on Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:28 pm

I am curious about that video... Smile

Oh, if I make some spelling mistakes, sorry, I sit here without my glasses... )

Rena-chan, don't worry about it at all! I have an acquaintance who does the picture editing  with Gimp because that is free. Using the editor is kinda unique! Which is cool. Very Happy

So if wasn't food after all ;D

And I love your edit too! It  gives a feeling likes Shin-chan is still in school and our senpai and he sais it's time to return to school, and all I can say is: "Hai, senpai~♪♫" ♥️♥️♥️

Happy National Day! Enjoy the parade!
    Hungary's Natonal event on the 20th was awesome! I wish your will be like that too, or even better! Very Happy:hug:

These days are crazy... And I can't sleep well, do any of you have some tips how to fall asleep fast and sleep well? Very Happy
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena on Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:16 am

I use picmonkey despite not being able to use the royale, I still got a few tricks up my sleeves Twisted Evil just because I won't pay for those royales, doesn't mean they can stop me from beautifying the twins even more~
    Speaking of the twins, I need more pictures of them, are they still updating their blogs? Can someone help me by posting up their pictures here?

lusza wrote:So if wasn't food after all ;D
    Onion Blush Ehehe~ But it's not a complete little white lie, he's DE-LI-CIOUS. And I got punched by my own twin sister when I told her that too Laughing We never met since he's in Wisconsin and I'm in Malaysia, but we agreed to meet up one day soon :3 Nodding Been together for a little over 2 months and still going strong~ Heart 

ALSO!!!!
    On a completely random side note, while I was going for a family trip with my parents and relatives, me and one of my cousin (who's an otaku like moi Razz ) met up with three really pretty japanese oneesan!! I noticed them at first but thought they were Korean since I couldn't hear them that well, and then I purposely put on my panda hat and told my cousin 'atashi wa kawaii panda desu!' and that's when we both heard them say 'suteki' while taking pictures of the plantation.
    We really really wanted to take a picture with them but we were too shy~ Until another one of my cousin pushed us towards them and I quickly ran up to one of them asking 'sumimasen, ano oneesantachi wa nihonjin desu ka?' and she's like..so amazed and said yes!! Since both our japanese are so-so (not to mention we completely froze because..JAPANESE TOURIST! How awesome is that!) I pointed to my camera and asked in english whether we can take a picture with them or not, lucky they understood the gesture and..
    Happiest day of our lives~!!! Onion Daydreaming They called us cute in the end and even took a picture with one of their cameras. This is the picture my other cousin helped took;

Spoiler:

That's my cousin on the far left, and me, and my panda hat she's holding xD

Back to the twins' topic, Shinpei posted something rather nice some time ago, this guy really is a great actor, I really thought he was upset over something :lol:But hopefully not since Shin-chan smiling is much better~

Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm on Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:12 pm

I love your edit, Rena! That photo is kind of random Razz 

You look so cute in your group photo! I am glad that you had a chance to get to meet people like that. An interesting adventure :3 Nodding 
    Gemini Rose
    Scholarship Student

Post by Gemini Rose on Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:26 pm

Wow. Has this place died? There hasn't been a post in almost 2 weeks.
    Onion T_T Don\'t Go Rain on My Parade Dead Onion 
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm on Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:54 pm

I know! Where is everyone?
    Gemini Rose
    Scholarship Student

Post by Gemini Rose on Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:44 pm

Must I do CPR? Breathe forum! BREATHE!
    lusza
    Scholarship Student

Post by lusza on Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:20 pm

The forum starts to give life-signs. Smile

Hi everyone!
    I was kinda busy with the new environment and try to fit in. Smile

When I saw Shinpei's super adorable alphabetic photo today I was going wooooow. ♫
    here it is:

Super-handsome!

I have some news! I got my mother's blessing for learning Japanese from a native teacher who is teaching in our univ. (not on my branch, but it's an open course. I have to pay for it, but I got money from my salary from the summer job I had.)

Rena-chan, I'm super happy for you! ♥️ have a nice time with him! Smile
    And you are cute as always on the photo with the Japanese nee-chantachi! Smile
    Oh, I also had some (very) non-official date... but at the end it turned out that he was way too childish for me.

I think this september is a kind of busy month for eveybody, but as thing get back as they used to, all of us will have time to spend time here! or at least I hope so!

Have a nice autumn!
    'Autumn wallpaper':

Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena on Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:18 am

Ahh sorry sorry for not coming in for quite a while, things aren't looking easy for me after getting rejected by a university AGAIN, but this time I'm gonna beg them for it since I practically have no other choices. That's the only uni I want to go in!!!

Anyways, there's actually nothing for me to edit on and even the tumblr page seems to be rather quiet..so best I should lay low too until something comes up. Right now I'm just going through the twins' pictures in the tumblr's archive and see what I can dig up for new edits, and also wallow in self-pity given the fact that I didn't meet the minimum requirements for that darn uni entrance... THEY DIDN'T EVEN EXPLAIN WHAT I DON'T MEET FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE!! Onion Anger 

On a completely random note, I finished Hana Kimi in just 2 days and I'm still laughing.

Also, I found two rather cute pictures of Shin-chan on the page and will now be on my way to edit it. Before I do that, I just want to inform you that I'll be making another collage of the twins' alphabet sequence, but I just need one more picture before that can happen.

Onion Skipping I shall be back in a bit.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:51 am