Re: The K-Pop Thread

Post by Tacoko on Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:11 pm

Awwwh, it's okay, baby~ <333

And lmao, yes I did get it. I was laughing 'cause you're so hyped up lmaooo
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:19 pm

/sniffs/ yea i know... but still it's like i got texting so i can talk to ppl and yea... /sighs/

and lol i submitted that thing at like 1:30 in the morning.. so hyped up.. I"M STILL HYPED UP THOUGH LIKE OMFG!

so better make me proud my dear!!

i think i made a good choice going with nicky b/c i feel like he's a good middle. jiro would chicken out too early and godfrey would want to go too quickly and yea...
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko on Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:22 pm

the pressureeeeeeee lmaooooo

but dont worry, girly~ I'll try to make you proud~ c:

We got mad people over here now and they're annoying me cause they keep on looking over my shoulder and im just here like

"CAN I HELP YOU???"

I cant be rude to my family tho and BLUH
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:25 pm

LOL! I know you'll do great.. you're good at writing at stuff like that.. and i'm allowing you to go as far as you like... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

and yea i know i hate that.. when we would have ppl over i would go to my room and close my door and there would be ppl opening my door.. and not even knocking.. freaking annoying....ugh

you think i made a good choice by picking nicky? and oh did u like my plot twist?
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko on Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:34 pm

PREPARE YOURSELF, GIRL~ ;DDD

And yeah.  It's just annoying.  And of course they're asking "Are you going back to school?" "Are you working?" "Are you-" NO.  STOP.

And I think you made a good choice with Nicky.  He's hilarious and a total sweetie~ And lmao, that plot twist tho.  I was sitting here like "WAT"
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:42 pm

HEHEHEHE! i'm gonna hold onto my heart and i'll bring a box of tissues with me! /gulps/

and yea my fam is the exact same.. i have a cousin who is constantly on my back on what i'm doing with my life like SHUT UP! it's not like you were all involved in my life that you gave me advice on what to do and how to live my life.. i figured it out all on my own without any help so basically I GOT THIS FAM. don't worry about me!

and yay... i'm glad you like my decision! hehehehe and basically nicky had a hunch that something fishy was going on b/c i was acting all weird and nervous and you were acting weird too. so that's how nicky figured out something wasn't right. and he's technically right because i already asked where the restroom was after he left. so yea... he's smart! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko on Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:56 pm

Lmaooooo.  Be readyyy

and lmao yeah, I got that!  I was like "Oh shit" when I was reading and I started laughing like "Ohhhh snap"

and I just scratched the shit out of my neck omfg ow
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:01 pm

hehehehehe my baby be smart! Onion Nosebleed

and ouch are you ok? be careful my dear!! you always injure yourself! smh
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko on Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:34 pm

I DOOOO

Did I tell you about how on Monday one of the special needs kids on my bus punched me in the stomach? :'D yEAH
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:40 pm

i saw your post on tumblr... poor thing.. you just go randomly punched! that blows.. but hey it's extra money just think of it like this. and oh i'm gonna start working on fridays too b/c i want the extra money as well since i got my new phone and yea... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

oh did you watch f(x)'s new mv? the girls looked gorgeous as always but the song itself wasn't as memorable as their past songs.
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko on Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:54 pm

Yeah... it was so random like???

And yeah, I did watch it. I honestly wasn't too impressed with it.  The girls look great, but it was just like "Meh" to me ._.

did I also tell you about the anon that told me to kill myself? :'D
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:55 pm

/gasps/ no you didn't tell me about that anon! how freaking dare they!!

and oh i have finished my eating and i have a tall glass of water with me so i'm ready!!
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko on Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:59 pm

YEAH.
    That was on Saturday.  I was fucked up all day after that -___-
    And lmaooo.  I just finished eating a sammich.  Just gimme a second and I'll get in the groooove~ 8D
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:00 pm

WOW! obivously that person had nothing better to do! freaking jerk!

AND HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE omg ok... i will be patiently waiting.
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko on Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:19 pm

You start to gain more confidence in yourself as you prevent your dress from falling to the ground by crossing your arms over your chest, still rolling your body to the soft music.  You turned your back to him, smiling when you hear him groan as you swayed your hips, feeling his eyes on your bum.

"Lychee..." you hear him murmer and you blushed deeply, the back of your mind whirling asto why you were doing this.  But you pushed forward, taking a deep breath before you let your dress drop until it bunches at your hips.  Your upper half was exposed save for the beautiful laced bra.  Nicky takes in a sharp breath and you turn, grinning at his red face.

"You like what you see~?" you ask him with a teasing voice, moving to stand in front of him before you bend forward, grabbing onto the back of the chair as you bring your face close to his.  His eyes fall from your face to your very exposed cleavage, and you giggle when he licks his lips.  His hands are twitching in tempation, and you smacked one of his hands when he starts to lift it.  "No touching, Nicky~" you said, earning a groan with only made you laugh lightly.  You were enjoying this way too much.

Standing back, you resume dancing, getting a litle frisky now as you start to run your hands up and down your body.  You move your hands down your sides and you push your dress all the way off, you now standing in your lingerie, which consisted of the laced bra with matching panties and garter belt, attached to the knee high stockings covering your legs.

Nicky shifts in his chair, eyes glazed over as he takes in your figure, and you shiver under his gaze, feeling extremely hot, and extremely shy all of a sudden now that you were half naked.

"Come here, Lychee..."  he commands with a husky voice.  You hesitate before stepping closer to him, gasping when he grabs you and brings you down on his lap, wrapping his arms around your waist as he attaches his lips to yours, kissing you deeply as his hands run up and down your back, right before he stops and with one hand, he unclips your bra.

(( /puts in some ear plugs/ ))
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:24 pm

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhh WOMAN! don't leave me hanging like this. i said you can go as far as you want.. keep GOING!!
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko on Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:25 pm

I JUST
    I DONT THINK YOU'LL GO TOO FAR THO FGSHFKSJA

BUT OKAY GIMME A MOMENT GFHSKLA
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:28 pm

just make it seem fit to my personality.. what if like he's about to take it off when i stop him or something or i take off his shirt OR SOMETHING! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko on Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:39 pm

You blush deeply when you feel your bra loosen and you pull back from the kiss, crossing your arms over your chest to keep your bra from falling.  "Nicky... I dunno..."

Nicky smiles and he brushes some of your hair from your face, swiping it behind your ear before he runs a hand down your neck softly, making your shiver lightly.  "I won't hurt you... but I'm not going to try to push you, either..."

You look at him, chewing on your bottom lip.  You really liked him... but you couldn't help your shyness and the bit of doubt in the back of your head.  It wasn't as if you were uncomfortable either... you really didn't know what you were feeling.

Nicky leans in and softly pecks your lips, causing you to smile at him before you lean in to kiss him again, still keeping a tight hold of your bra against your chest.

(( SCREAMS I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO IT COULD GO BOTH WAYS BUT I JUST DONT KNOW

THIS IS STRESSING ME OUT MAN ))
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:50 pm

(AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH.. ok let's make some more build up then)

/blushes deeply and nuzzles in his neck/

nicky: what's this? little ms. lychee is being shy now?

I-I can't help it. this is why out of my zone. /slowly starts to kiss his neck/

nicky: /grunts/ are you gonna give me another hickey?

maybe... /giggles/

nicky: you better not because then i'll get in trouble.

you'll get trouble? what about me?

nicky: yea you'll get in trouble too!

/bites his ear/ HEY! be nice!

nicky: OW! don't hurt me. /pouts/ Fine, you're gonna get it now! /wraps his arms around my waist as he gets up from the chair carrying me to the bed/ /he carefully places me down on the bed/ /he sits next to me stroking my face and hair/ you're beautiful. and I love your bangs.

/whispers/ t-thank you.

nicky: /leans in and whispers/ why are you whispering?

I-I don't know. /runs my hands on his chest stopping my hand at one of his shirt buttons/

((OH GOD! I FUCKING CAN'T! the tension! yes tension is good!!))
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko on Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:00 pm

AHHH, SORRY.
    But we're about to go watch a movie, so we'll have to continue this tomorrow fjhfjkas
    I'll see you, Lycheeeee~ 8DDDDDD
    THINK ABOUT NICKY DOING ALLLLLL  THE NICE THINGS TO YOU~ /cackles/

Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:04 pm

OMG WOMAN!! HOW FREAKING DARE YOU LEAVE ME HANGING LIKE THIS!! NOT COOL WOMAN! NOT COOL AT ALL!! WE BETTER CONTINUE THIS TOMORROW! OR ELSE!!! now i'm thinking he should go all the way now!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh

/faints and goes to heaven/
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm on Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:50 pm

*peeks in*

*sees Taco watching a movie while Lychee is sprawled out on the floor*

*slowly closes the door again*
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:50 am

/slightly lifts her head up/ UGH pretzel!!.. look what taco did!! ugh!! it's ok... you shouldn't watch the madness that's about to happen......

... and......these pics don't help me at the slightest...

Spoiler:

/cries/ NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! don't look at me like that nicky!!

ok bye.................................................
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm on Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:04 pm

Yeah, well, I will just leave you two at it then.

*grabs some popcorn and settles in for the show*

Razz 

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:19 am