The K-Pop Thread

Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Re: The K-Pop Thread

Post by Tacoko on Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:50 pm

Ugggh, I'm just so happy for Daesung and I want him to continue to grow because HE IS JUST SO GREAT sobs

I think Rain Sound was a pre-release???
    But yeah, I wish they would take a break. ;__; The babies work so hard and I just worry for their health, you know?
    But I found out today that Jongup is graduating high school in a few days! 8D
    And that Youngjae is going to be attending university, but it's all going to be online and stuff
    So at least they are continuing with their education and stuff, which is good. <3
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:59 pm

A PRE-RELEASE? good lord those boys need a break! and YAY FOR JONGUP AND YOUNGJAE! i'm glad that the company is allowing them to pursue their education b/c that's definitely going to become in handy! but online though? ugh, come on. let the boys be boys! i remember siwon and ryewook went to a university to get their degree AND THEY WERE ACTUALLY IN CLASS and someone took a pic of them IN THE CLASS ROOM! ridiculous, those boys need to socialize and be around ppl so they can learn HOW to deal with people.
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko on Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:01 pm

Yeah, I dunno why. Maybe Youngjae decided himself that online will be the best way to go, or the company suggested, I'm not really sure, But at least he's still gonna be able to deal with his classes also while working. I just hope that it wont be too stressful or anything for my fluffy baby ;-;
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:03 pm

girl it's a university! no more sissy baby stuff! and i donno how strict online classes will be.. i donno maybe he'll take his classes slowly but UGH still they need a break and i feel like they need to be out in the real world more.
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko on Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:08 pm

Online classes are a bit different, though. I took some when I was in college. You have just a little bit more time for assignments and stuff like that... but I dunno how it'll be over there anyway, since it's bound to be different in Korea than here in the States. /shrugs/

Hopefully they'll finally take a break after releasing this mini album. They need time to rest their bodies and to just relax. They worked so hard to get where they are and they need to CHILL.
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:18 pm

i know, i hope it works out for them and yea..... ugh i have a headache just thinking about school!!
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko on Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:22 pm

School is
    no
    Glad I'm not in school anymore, wah.

And ugh, I'm just so tired.
    I was so annoyed and upset earlier and now that I feel better, I just feel tired and emotionally drained and just ugh wah
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:24 pm

aww taco what were you upset about?
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko on Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:29 pm

I

Don't even know.
    I think I was just having mood swings or something orz
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:31 pm

lol, that's been happening to me since it's that time of month again and i am attempting to cut back on sweets and sugar in general and i donno if that's working b/c i have a headache and it's not going away!! WAE!
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko on Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:36 pm

Ahhh, it's almost time for my TOM too so... that's probably why.

And I barely eat any sweets so I don't have to worry about that, haha.
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:41 pm

lucky! i guess, can i ask why you can barely eat sweets?
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko on Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:44 pm

Ohhh, it's because I just don't eat them. xD
    There's not a lot of money so we can't really buy snacks and stuff anyway, so...
    yeah.

And Lychee, I'm gonna head off to bed early. I feel blah. ;-;

Goodnight~ <333
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:47 pm

ooo ok! BYE! i think you'll wake up to a nice surprise on this forum!! HEHEHE!
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko on Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:41 am

LYCHEE
    FHKGFSHLFJFGJKHASJ:LFAS
    I WANT MY SURPRISE

fhjas
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:49 am

hehehhe calm your tits woman! it's coming.. just hold on! hehehehe
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko on Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:54 am

GHJKZLAJDFNOJFNFMLZNAKLFNKL:ASDASDakjda

OKAY

I am calm.

I HAVE FOUND MY CENTER.
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko on Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:03 pm

LYCHEE

ARE YOU KIDDING ME???????

YOUR SIGNATURE

I

I JUST

I

FUCK

LYCHEE

I

FJSGKS:AHFSLAHHAHFIUY:RFA

I SEE YOU, LYCHEE.

I C U.
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:20 pm

umm madam, that kind of attitude won't get your surprise.... so

insert evil laugh! hehehehe
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko on Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:23 pm

B-but!

Lychee

D:
    DDD:

I WAITED PATIENTLY ALL DAY

Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:32 pm

wellllllllllllllll you are gonna have to wait a little longer... hehehehehe... i give it to you before you go to bed.... hehehe
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko on Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:41 pm

GHGLSHKAF

OKAY

I CAN DO THAT

I

FSHJHFAS

So, I was looking up random Chanyeol stuff and videos and

His voice.

His fucking voice.

I just...

I TRIED to keep my feels for him innocent, but...

Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:46 pm

LOL! ok my dear,, looks like you waited long enough!

ok first surprise is when i was browsing for exo gifs i stumbled upon this gif.. so you can copy the url and save it to your favs so whenever you want to change your siggy, you can change it to this!!
    Spoiler:

and HERE'S THE BIG SURPRISE BABY!! IT"S DONE! YOUR ONE SHOT IS DONE! ok dude, you have to love me FOREVER! 10 pages! you read right... 10 pages... for your kyung so yea i donno how you are going to reward me but you better make it big!! ENJOY!

Spoiler:
    You are on top of the world right now! You are an all A’s student and you are in the top 10% in your class. You will be graduating school in all honors so basically you pretty have it made but sadly the one thing not on top of you is man. WAIT WHAT? Focus, you silly girl no time to think of such harsh mannerism, you are a good girl. A little too good now that you think about it, but hey it’s all good because you know you will become something in your life unlike your roommate. That girl was the exact opposite of you, she would come home smelling of a foul odor and she would bring in multiple guys and kick you out by force. There was always this one guy that you never really caught a glimpse of, he would hide in the shadows of the dormitory and your roommate would quickly run like the wind to see him. She wouldn’t be back for hours and when she did it was as if she were another human being. She would stumble in her walk and her words were slurred. Many times there would be white powder around her nose and mouth. This would all come to an end.
    ~~
    You are typing away on your lap top writing a 16 page paper for a class but that was easy for you. You honestly didn’t care because you are graduating in less than a week. You were rudely interrupted by a knock on the door.
    “Hello, I’m from the head of the dormitory there is something we need to discuss.”
    “Now, I’m working on my paper it’s very important…”
    “Yes now!” You shrugged your shoulders and headed out to the office. After a long and lengthy discussion on which you really didn’t pay attention to, in the end your roommate got suspended for drug possession. You were then confronted by the dean to see if you were involved too with all this madness. HOW RUDE! You are a top student, no need for such stupid questions. You were requested to pack your belongings and get ready to move into a single room. As you were hurriedly packing your things, you noticed something in one of the drawers. A diary? It wasn’t yours, it most have been your roommate’s. You don’t want to be nosy but you had to look. Huh? All the pages are about you.
    “Dear Diary, that stupid smart ass is bragging about how she got A’s… AGAIN! Ugh how annoying…”
    “Dear Diary, My roommate really needs a makeover. She always wears the same sloppy outfit and doesn’t wear makeup. BARF!”
    Wow really, you didn’t know your roommate felt that way, but something else caught your eye. In the same drawer you find a Ziploc bag, with some sort of white powder. WAIT? It can’t be? DRUGS?!?! You screamed in fright and looked around making sure no one heard it. Your hands started to shake as you ran to the bathroom. You quickly dumped the powder in the toilet and flushed it down. You let out a sigh of relief. What the hell is going on? Were you being set up? What was that bag doing in YOUR drawer? You didn’t want to put the empty bag in a trash can because what if someone finds it? You shoved it in one of your suitcases and spotted a note on the floor. Such awful handwriting that’s for sure, you had trouble reading it at first but you finally got it.
    “ThIS iS FoR YoU, yOu BiTcH!”Was that note for you? You were beyond baffled! It was getting late and you were going to have to a get a hotel until the school found a room available. You suddenly hear a knock on the door.
    “Ugh, who is it now? No more surprises please.” You slowly open the door and peak your head to see who was outside. No one, you looked left and right puzzled to see who knocked on the door. You turned back around to go to your room when BAM! You felt a strong punch on the side of your neck. You blacked out in an instant.
    ~~

Your head was throbbing and you had extreme pain near your shoulder. You could some chatter around you but you couldn’t make what they were saying. You wanted to open your eyes but it was incredibly difficult, you want to get up but your body felt heavy. Suddenly you were awakened with a swarm of cold water.
    “Damn she be sleepin’ all day! Get up!” a male voice shouted as you stumbled to get on your feet. You were dizzy and you realized you were in a dim lit room with one torn up couch and a small tv.
    “Where I am?! WHO ARE YOU?”
    “ACK!” the man covered his ear. “Damn woman calm down. Welcome to my crib! You like it?” he spread his arms out introducing his place. You looked at the stained walls and filthy carpet, and the view of through a small window. This was no crib, it was a freaking dump. You looked at every detail of the place and the man dropped his arms in disappointed realizing your disgusted expression.
    “Tell…me…where am I?” the strange man let out a sigh and start to pace back and forth in front of you. His facial expression went from normal to scary.
    “I ain’t tellin’ yo why you are here. Your stupid homie got me into this shit!”
    “What homie?”
    “Aw, you don’t have any do you? That stupid bitch just disappeared in a poof and left me with this mess.”
    “Uh ok I don’t know what’s going on and I really don’t care! I just want to leave.”
    “You CAN’T LEAVE! So stop trippin’! Aight, you ain’t that cute but the only way I can slighty be nice to you is to do one thing.” The short, curly haired man suddenly unbuttoned his jeans and dropped them on the floor. You awkwardly stared at his bright yellow SpongeBob square pants boxers.
    “No thank you. I don’t sleep with children.”
    “Oh hell naw, you want to be like that! FINE!” The man shouted and grabbed you in a choke hold. You attempted to release yourself from his grip but it was no use. He releases you from his grip with such power that you fell backwards and hit your back hard against a table. White powder flew around you and spilled all over you over. It was just like the powder you found in your room, you were laying on the floor in pain while the strange guy looked in distraught and was panicking.
    “Oh no, this ain’t good. This ain’t good AT ALL! You fucked with my mac n’ cheese, now what am I supposed to do? YOU!” he pointed at you with great fury. “You are screwed now! “
    “You pushed me, it’s not my fault!” he wanted to say something else but wasn’t able to by the sound of his cellphone ringing. He stared at the phone for a second as if he was collecting his thoughts.
    “Hey man. Nah man it’s all good. Don’t worry I’ll bring it fo sho. Yea you know I be hustlin’ real good, I’m the best there is. Ai’ght peace.” He let out a big sigh and gave you a really scary look. You just wanted to go home. You were still on the floor now just lazy to get up, you just wanted to leave and knock that guy out. Luckily you took some self-defense classes, it’s time to use what your learned. You saw his shadow coming closer to you, you were ready to attack. You saw his shoes in front of you and jumped and grabbed his waist. You tried to push him into the wall but he freed himself from your grip, you try to punch his nose but he dodge and blocked. You finally managed to kick him in the crouch and he was on the floor in pain. You tried to run to the door but he was able to grab your ankles and drag you to the floor. You were on your back and he was able to grab your wrists and ignore your attempts to kick him.
    “Hey not bad shawty! You might be useful.” He helped you up and dusted your shoulders.
    “That’s what you get!”
    “Ok enough shawty. Listen, you need to pay up for the damage you caused. So pay up! You got 10,000?
    “WHAT? HECK NO!”
    “Ai’ght then get to work but first. You need a makeover…” he looked up and down your outfit and cringed. “Ok Imma call my peeps and let’s get hustlin’.” He did this weird shoulder jiggle and you just stood there with a blank expression. Is this seriously happening?
    “Um can I least get your name?”
    “The name is Kyung but that’s sir to you. And oh for now on, your name is Lola.” He cracked a smile and continued to make phone calls.
    ~~
    Congratulations! You are an official hustler for Kyung aka Sir. In less than24 hours you went from flab to swaggin. They straightened your hair, gave you black harem pants with a simple white tank with an oversized hoodie. The weird part was you were able to get contacts that were actually prescribed! You were not allowed to speak a lot when you sell. Only “Show me the doe” and “Peace.” Sir was very demanding, when he said jump you would ask how high. If he said dance, you would say slow or fast. You didn’t know what time or day it was but based the position of the suns and stars you predicted that it was been two days since you been hustlin’. The remaining amount due was 1000 dollars, yup you were quite good. But you just wanted to get out and fast.
    ~~
    It was super late at night (that you did know) and you carried a backpack filled with the goods ready to make your round. This was the final sale and you were out of there, you were anticipating this deal and you wanted to make it quick. You wait for your client in a dark alley staring at your cool Nike shoes. They were pretty fly (wow, this whole hustlin’ act has even got you talking like one of them) you shivered a little and heard the footsteps of your client. You didn’t make any eye contact as you were not allowed to.
    “Show me the doe and I’ll give you your shit.” You said in almost a deep and mellow voice.
    “Show me the goods first and THEN I’ll give you the doe.”
    “Yo, I ain’t playin.’ This is the best out there; you can’t get this kind of quality from any other dealer.”
    “Show me first!” ugh this ass is being so difficult.
    “Look here…” you finally looked at the jerk being difficult and you were in shock!! It can’t be what is he doing here?
    “Preston, is that you?” how can you not recognize that tan skin, chocolate locks, and those piercing green eyes. His eyes were killer.
    “Wait, I know you! You’re that girl in my criminology class! What the heck are you doing here?” you hesitated a little.
    “Uh, well I …” how were you going to explain to him that you are being held against your will for something you didn’t do.
    “Hey listen, I actually doing some undercover work for my boss. I’m the intern for the local police station so that’s why I’m here. You don’t need to say anything, I’ll get you out.” He suddenly clings you tightly, you tried to push him way but he was holding on to you tightly. He finally let go and let out a sigh.
    “Here’s the money, I’ll take the goods. Just leave it in the bag.” You handed him the goods and he ran into the night. Should you be worried? What if he reports you to the police? He can’t do that to you, you let him borrow your notes in class and you even allowed him to cheat off of your test. He had a crazy crush on him at that time, but now the feelings are gone. Oh well, that was your final sale and you were going.
    ~~

You quickly made it back to Kyung’s crib, you were looking for your bag that you brought when you first got here. You were able to find all your old clothes and even your glasses. You had your bag packed and ready to go. You were debating on whether or not to leave a note for Kyung that you were gone or not. But before you were to decide, Kyung walked in. He eyed your bag and then at you, he had a stern look on his face.
    “Going somewhere?”
    “Yea, I’m ready. Today was my final sale, and it was a success. Here’s the money.” You dropped the bag on the floor and noticed that Kyung’s face didn’t change at all. It looked like he was hiding something.
    “I have to give it to ya; you are one hell of a hustler. I’m very impressed. So when you leave what am I going to do?”
    “Um, just do what you usually do.”
    “Ha, you know something? I always wanted to go to school and study music, but it never happened because I got lured into this world just to make some extra cash.” You were puzzled on why he was suddenly telling you this.
    “Hey, after all this dealing now you can! Why don’t you leave this and apply to a university?”
    “You know, I got sucked into this damn world because my mom was sick. I couldn’t help her, I tried to save her but it was too late. After so many years, an angel came into my life and made me realize that life was not just about selling drugs.” His face suddenly turned soft, his fists loosened as he slowly approached you. You just stared into his eyes, he kept coming near you and it looked as if he was about to cry. “And now, this angel must spread her wings and fly…leaving me here alone. Just like my mom.” You looked away as he was wiping his tears; he looked back at you and cupped your face gently stroking your cheek. “Do you have to go? Can’t you stay with me? We can run away together and take all this cash and find ourselves a nice place. How does that sound? Please don’t leave me!” he pulled you into his arms and held you tightly. He was warm to the touch; you could feel his tears hitting your shoulders. You held on to him, attempting to calm him down. But suddenly, he pushed you away. You were startled by his sudden action, he glared deep into your eyes, and his fist was in a tight grip. You looked at his fist as he slowly revealed a small red flashing button.
    “WHAT THE HELL IS THIS? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT THIS IS?”
    “No, I don’t. What is it Kyung?”
    “It’s a freaking TRACKING DEVICE!” he threw the button on the carpet and angrily smashed it into pieces with his foot. “How did this get on you? He grabbed your shoulders and started to shake you. “WHO DID THIS TO YOU? WHO WAS THE PERSON YOU DID THE DEAL WITH?” he released you and decided to search through the bag you brought back from your deal. He took the wad of money and sniffed it. He took a single bill into the light and got angry. He screamed as he banged his fist onto the carpet. “IT’S FUCKING FAKE! IT WAS A SETUP! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?” his phone starts to ring and he franticly answers the phone in attempt to speak in a monotone and unaffected voice.
    “Hello? Who is this? Don’t mess with me bro! WHAT? A’ight fine. I’ll bring her.” He suddenly grabs your wrist and you both ran out the door in a hurry.
    ~~

You, Kyung, and some of his other crew members were standing on top of an abandon building roof top. You were scared to death as many of them including Kyung have spiked bats and solid fist rings. You tried to ask Kyung on what is going on but he just didn’t bother to respond. Kyung was pacing back and forth in anticipation for something. He stopped abruptly as the sound of footsteps came, followed by howling and grunting. A large group of men came in front of you and the crew. Your eyes widened as you saw Preston come out of the shadow leading the group forward. Him and Kyung stopped and glared at each other.
    “So what’s up with this fake doe huh?”
    “I’m not satisfied that’s all.”
    “I’m the best there is, and you causing shit? That’s low!”
    “What’s low is what YOU are doing. You are nothing but an ass who wants to be a big shot.” Preston’s crew started to ooo at the insult.
    “Yea, and your just a pretty white boy who doesn’t shit about this world. Go back to yo momma princess.” Kyung’s crew laughed at his joke. Preston just shook his head; he looked so serious yet determined. Actually it kinda looked sexy, with his brunette hair and his piercing green eyes. Yep a definite turn on.
    “Enough with your petty jokes, I have what you want. “ Preston and the crew parts and out comes a girl. But wait, you know that girl! IT WAS YOUR ROOMMATE! What the hell, that’s strange.
    “What the HELL! You had her all along?”
    “Yep, I had her and she was very helpful so you can have her back.” Preston pushes your roommate towards Kyung and she flipped her hair as she came and stood beside Kyung.
    “Alright, I have what you want too. Hey nerd girl, come out!” You assumed he was referring to you, you didn’t realize that Preston was really wanting to rescue you. You quickly paced yourself towards Preston’s side and glancing at Kyung and your former roommate. Preston turned towards you, smiled, and patted your shoulder. It was as if he was saying that everything was going to be alright.
    “You know something. That girl standing next to you wasn’t the only one who betrayed you. This girl was the one who REALLY helped me and I couldn’t have done it without her.” You snapped your head at Preston, how can he say such things. You knew that Kyung had a temper and you didn’t want to cause anything. You looked at Kyung and noticing his expression turning into anger, you were getting scared.
    “After all I have done for you? I gave you food, a place to stay, and I never done anything to do to harm…”
    “Actually, you did try to force me to sleep with you!” you interrupted him.
    “I thought you were my friend, I thought I could trust you. But I was wrong , I opened up to you and now you leave me and BETRAY ME!” he yelled from the top of his lungs, Preston’s crew stepped back a little startled by his loud scream. You got tears in your eyes, you felt horrible. How could you explain to him that you didn’t set him up? You were about to say something when your ex roommate stood center.
    “Who would that some nerdy loser would become a hustler and a betrayer? That’s so not you.” You rolled your eyes and shook your head. “What’s this, this nerd is getting upset? Good, you are such a kiss ass; I thought you would DEFINETELY get in trouble leaving your “present.”
    “So it was YOU? Well I didn’t get suspended and I got the room all to myself. It’s such a relief to come home without smelling SEX in the air and seeing condom wrappers on the floor!” The crowd howled at your snickering remark.
    “At least I don’t suck up to my professors.”
    “At least I don’t suck on my professors DICK!” the crowd roared in laughter and even Kyung backed up a little when hearing all this.
    “Alright bitch, you think you are all that. LET’S FIGHT!” she grabs a spiked bat from a random crew member and starts to jolt towards you. Preston grabs your hoodie and pulls you back and pushes her to the ground. Her back slammed to the concrete floor and agonized in pain.
    “HEY! YOU MESS WITH HER, YOU MESS WITH ME!” shouted Kyung. His members roared in agreement. Preston and his members roared in response, Kyung charged towards Preston but Preston was able to push you further away from the scene. “RUN! Get out of here!” he managed to say before Kyung charge at him. The crew ran towards each other and began to throw punches. You didn’t know what to do; you saw your roommate in the crowd knocking people out and at the same time look around, probably for you. You ran towards a door that led you downstairs to the main floor, you running as fast as you could. You were almost getting dizzy running in circles down the stairs but you started to hear footsteps chasing you. You manage to look up and it was your roommate eagerly attempting to get you.
    “You can run but you can’t hide bitch.” You jolted down the stairs as fast as you could; it was a run in what it seemed like a never ending staircase. You could hear her stomping feet coming closer to you, you finally made it to the door and stopped abruptly when you were encountered with multiple police officers.
    “Are you Natacha? Preston told us about you, please come with me.” The officer attempts to reach out for you when you were suddenly pulled back with one arm wrapped around your shoulders and the other arm on the side of your head. You felt something cold against the side of your head, and you noticed that it was a gun!
    “No officer, she is NOT coming with you. This bitch is coming with me! I will blow you into pieces for RUINING EVERYTHING! He kept looking for you among the crowd of fighters.He wanted to be with YOU!” she pushed the gun harder into your side of your head. “I HATE YOU.” The multiple officers drew their weapons, you broke into a sweat.
    “Put the gun DOWN NOW! You don’t want to do this, this is not right. Just drop the gun and you can talk to me.” Said the officer from earlier.
    “I’ll SHOOT HER! BACK UP! “She was pulling you backwards towards the same door you got out, you were tearing up. You want to go home, you were almost inside the building when you felt her grip loosen and you heard a thud as she hit the cold tiles. You turned around and it was Kyung. He managed to hit the side of her neck to knock her out for a while. His fists were bloody, and he had a deep cut on his eyebrow and a red bruise on his lower lip. You tried to reach to touch his cheek but he slapped your hand away.
    “Don’t you DARE touch me! These wounds don’t hurt me; the only aliment I seek is to cure the poison that is in my heart.” You tried to speak when you saw Preston coming right behind him pulling his arms back and slapping his wrists with handcuffs.
    “You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can be used against you in court. Come on, off to the station. Natacha, go with the boys to the station. Don’t worry; they are just going to do some questioning that’s all.” Preston starts to push Kyung towards one of the police cars; he takes one last lance at you before he goes in. It was like he was cursing your soul, you felt like all your energy was suddenly being drained. You had to be helped to get into the police car, you needed to help Kyung. He needed to be saved.
    ~~

You were questioned for a good two hours, good thing Preston was in the interrogation room with you. You questioned about everything from yourself, Kyung, and everything in between. You wanted to be honest; you wanted him to receive a less harsh sentencing. The police chief decided to let you go as you claimed that you didn’t want to be called as a witness. You wanted to go home and just go to sleep and pretend it was all a dream. Preston was waiting for you outside the break room at the station. You both were tired and exhausted. You saw that tall silhouette, his eyes looking down on the floor. His knuckles were still kind of bloody and he had a cut under his eye. You didn’t hesitate to run towards him and give the tightest hug ever possible. You gently place his hands on your waist and you can feel his strong back muscles as you were hugging him.
    “Preston, I can’t handle this anymore. It’s too much.”
    “I know babe, Thank you for helping us. I know this is not the right way to do things but I’m glad I ran into you.” His soothing voice lingered in your ear. “But knowing you for a while, I know there is something you want me to do right? Come on spit it out.” You hesitated at first, but you began to tell him what you wanted. He grabbed your handed and took you to Kyung’s jail cell, you looked back at Preston and he signaled 2 minutes. That’s all you had to talk to him or to do anything with him. You were relieved that they gave Kyung is own cell, who knew how many people he would have fought knowing his temper. You saw him lying on the bed, his arm covering his eyes. You were about to come closer when Kyung stopped you.
    “Don’t come any closer you bitch.
    “"Kyung I don’t have to argue with you. Just hear me out.”
    “GET OUT!” he screamed and you stomped your way inside the cell. Kyung attempted to turn on his side but you grabbed his shoulder and used to help yourself get on top of him. You grabbed his jumpsuit and pulled him closer to you. You began to kiss him hard core, at first he didn’t respond to you. But you didn’t let him go; he finally started to kiss you back. You wrapped your arms around his neck as he was caressing your cheek. You wanted this moment to last longer but you knew it wouldn’t. You slammed the side of your hand right between his neck and shoulder. You literally knocked him out, you felt bad it had to be done. Preston came running in after you what you did. You got off of him while Preston was checking his pulse.
    “It’s done. You know what to do right?” you nodded. Preston blushed a little and stuttered trying to get his words right. “Can I get a kiss too?” he smirked and you rolled your eyes. But you couldn’t resist, you pulled him closer to you and gave him a quick kiss. He licked his lips and you couldn’t help but blush. God, you are so bad! “Naughty girl. Go, get out of here.” You winked at him and ran off
    ~~
    6 months later.
    A lot has happened within six months; for starters you had to retake some of your classes because you were gone for a while. Second, you were finally relocated to a different room but this time you were ALONE. What a relief, no more crazy bitches. And finally, you kept in touch with Preston the whole time and were relieved that he kept his promise. After you knocked Kyung out, you ran to alert the officers that Kyung wasn’t breathing. In the meantime, Preston injected a drug to make it seem that he wasn’t breathing. You and Preston acted quickly; you both claimed that Kyung committed suicide. That was his escape, Preston was able to ask his old crew to erase Kyung’s file and give him a clean record. Yep, you broke the law but the crew was able to take care of it. No one would ever know that Kyung was a drug dealer. Preston and Kyung became friends and you were… the girl in the middle.
    You arrived at Kyung and Preston’s music class. You peaked through the door window and saw a smiling Kyung chatting with Preston and some other classmates. He saw you peak through the small window and smiled. Preston left with the other classmates, Kyung approached you with his back pack hanging on one shoulder.

“Preston told me everything and all I want to say is Thank you.”
    “Kyung, I wanted to properly apologize.”
    “No need, I understand. Damn, who would have thought I would be friends with a guy like that. And oh, he told me what you did.” He smirked and you looked down from embarrassment.
    “When I asked you for some you didn’t give any but with him. Tsk, well I’m going to have to punish you for that.”
    “What exactly do you mean by that?” Kyung slowly approaches you with grabby hands and you yelped and run as fast as you could down the hall. He followed right behind you, attempting to grab you. Students were in a hustle to get to class but you guys didn’t get care. The fresh air against the smoke of drugs and the warmth of the sun against the darkness that lingered you. This time, the sun was going to shine forever.
    ~~The end~~

GAH! YOU HAVE TO WORSHIP ME NOW WOMAN!!

Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko on Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:03 pm

LYCHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FHSGFKJHJHF:ALS
    OMFG LYCHEE
    FSHAHGFVHJK:AFAS
    /GROSS SOBBING/

OMFG THAT WAS SO INTENSE AND GREAT AND JUST GFSHAKGVFKJBA:LFASCBASFASFa

THANK YOU SO MUCH OFND GJHN:SDFS
    FSHJHFLA:F?AS
    FSJAK:LFLKA

/DIES/
    GAHEDG AIS:CBFASVASFCAS
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:07 pm

hahaha you're welcome! so now.. how are you going to worhship and love me FOREVER! LOL!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:51 pm