The K-Pop Thread

Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Re: The K-Pop Thread

Post by Laila007 on Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:54 pm

I KNOW!! p.o. is a cutie!! i know i think it would be fun to write.....god i know i keep saying the same thing but i really don't know where to begin with all my school and all my abroad crap. WAH!!

i'm just going say it like daesung says it.. "WHAT DAE FUCK!!!"" LOL!
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko on Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:29 pm

Dae I can't

Ugh I know how you feel. When I used to go to school and stuff I could barely write and it was so lame an fgsjagvdjbvdba

And now I'm just... tired. /sighs/
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:02 pm

yea man, i may have to skip my class so I can use the time to work on stuff at school. LAME LAME LAME!

and i don't like it's hard to find a good movie/ drama to watch... there are two chinese movies that i want to watch and the links online are crappy! i guess my internet is slow..

**sigh** sorry if it seems like i'm complaining alot... i just have to let out my steam.
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko on Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:05 pm

Nooo, vent away. I'm always venting, and so can you. xDD

I'm actually looking for a K-Drama myself to watch. I wanna get into the SCENE~ xD

I want something that has a good story and good characters and romance and steamy scenes ;D and humor and just something that is GOOD fgasjhklf

Do you know any, Lychee? o3o
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:18 pm

hmmmm to be dead honest, k-dramas don't have alot of STEAMY scenes which is such a disappointment. i think you may have luck with korean MOVIES that have steamy scenes like a movie called "untold scandal" which is set in the ancient times but i saw the trailer and it's SUPER DUPER STEAMY! and on i'm banana's tumblr, she posted apparently "the longest gay love scene in a a korean movie" and i read that it was a good movie as well. but I didn't get the name. but for dramas one of the most popular ones i know that people watch is "secret garden" and "you're beautiful" and "boys over flowers" which is a copy of hana yori dango. both i read it's pretty good story and good looking characters. I haven't seen them b/c by the time i wanted to watch a k-drama i was tired of the simple romantic comedy.

SO the only korean drama i have seen and LOVED is called "Tae Wang Sa Shin Gi" it's romantic, it has drama, it has fantasy and a AWESOME STORY! so you can check it out...

BUT!! if you want the steamy stuff, GO FOR CHINESE DRAMA/ MOVIE!!
    the drama i recommend that was really fun was called "Jade Palace Lock heart" that drama was THE BEST!!

and the chinese movie called "painted skin" it's really good, it has drama, romance, fantasy and steamy steamy! hell yea...and there is a "painted skin 2" again really amazing and awesome scenes.

but yea sorry, i got carried away but yea as for k-dramas, a good majority will be cutesy.
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko on Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:35 pm

Ohhh okay, I seeeeee. xD I know my friend recommended Coffee Prince? I think. xDD Didn't Big Bang do a parody of that? xDD

And I have heard of Secret Garden and Boys Over Flowers too fhjfhkas I can deal with cutest, totally. xD

And ohhhhh that Tae Wang Sa Shin Gi sounds pretty interesting. I just need to look all of these up and see which one I'll watch first fgsjhkfas

As for the Chinese dramas... hmmm. MAYBEH. We'll see. xDDD

BUT THANKS LYCHEEEEEEE <33333
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:41 pm

you're welcome. Hug yea i heard coffee prince is pretty good and yes i think big ban did a parody of it too.

the final decision is up to you BUT I HIGHLY suggest that in your life time (lol) to watch at least ONE chinese drama or movie.. you won't be disappointed..

and i am suddenly feeling my writing aura surrounding me to write that daesung one shot...
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko on Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:49 pm

Yes yes yes, I will. xDDDDDDD I'll look some stuff up tomorrow. I just wanna fuck around now like a derp xD

And ohhh, yess! GET THAT AURA, GURL fgsajfhskl

Just

drunk Daesung is the best omfg gfshfsa
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:05 pm

OK GIRL!! i really couldn't help myself... i remember watching the trailer of "untold scandal" but i wanted to look at the poster and ummmmmmmmmmmm WOW! and pictures! Onion Nosebleed

click the links!!

whoa
    damnwow
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko on Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:10 pm

OH

OHOHO~

Wow getting a bit sexy thar, huh~ xDDD
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:15 pm

yup... see told ya... that was a korean movie.

you're not gonna really find that in a korean drama.... LAME! hahaha jk... no i need to stay a good girl... so i can party it up with yg and daesung! tehehe
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko on Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:33 pm

are ya saying I'm not a good girl?

HUH

HUH?

Nah I'm kidding xDDD

I just

yeah

._.

xD
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:40 pm

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... yea! LOL!! it's ok girl, we have our needs and desires but everything has it's own time and place!

AND OMG girl.. do you remember my siggy was of jay park in a black shirt body rolling? well I found the vid for it!! YIPPEE! it's amazing!!

WATCH
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko on Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:52 pm

FUSAGBJFASGHFOBJASFHOLJHLS

/SCREECHES/
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:00 pm

I KNOW!!!!!!!! TALK ABOUT ALL THE AWESOMENESS THAT IS HOLY!! lol!! geez, i wanna watch him on snl.. i dont think anyone has posted the whole thing.

grrr i'm getting hungry but i usually have a routine at night that i like to stick too but my stomach keep growling! WAH!!
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko on Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:01 pm

I watched the Because I'm A Man skit or whatever and it was funny as hell omfg fgsjafas

Awwh. STOMACH BEHAVE D:

I just ate waffles xDDD
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:15 pm

ooooooo waffles!!! yum!! and yea i watched "im a man" skit too..

in a way it kinda made me feel bad about guys cuz they have that "down there" issue... if they can't get any.. then they have to rely on other sources!
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko on Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:17 pm

Ahaha especially if they partner don't wanna do anything with them

and then in the morning when they wake up they get a hard on too lmao

that freaking sucks so much though omfg
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm on Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:58 pm

Okay, I'm just going to pop in real quick with a random add in:

A good Korean tv series that I have heard of (still have to watch T_T ) is the Bad... series. They made several, I guess, mini-series like Bad Family, Bad Couple, and I think there was another one. The Bad Family is about a single father who has to hire a family for his daughter. He ends up hiring the worst of the worst (Heechul from Super Junior plays the older brother Wink ). The Bad Couple is, I think, about a girl who wants a kid, but doesn't want to get married. She ends up falling in love with a guy who refuses to have sex before marriage, or something like that. They end up falling in love, I think. The details are hazy.

But, those series don't seem too cutesy and look funny, in case you two needed more ideas.
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:06 pm

ooooooooooooooooo pretzel, that sounds kinda interesting! Cunnin Onion Idea girl where have you been? have you been super busy with something??

and taco I KNOW!! it sucks that they have to have sooo much control or else it can happen any time if you know what i mean.... this is why i like being a girl we can be horny any time, and no one can ever tell
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm on Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:35 pm

I have stuff that happens Tuesday afternoons and evenings, and then I had a lot of stuff to do today.

Besides, I enjoy sitting back and watching you two's, um, interesting discussions afro
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:55 am

hahahahaha interesting discussion eh? Cunnin Onion Idea well i guess me and taco like to keep it real.

come on pretzel, you can join in too. i know you are the most reserved out of the three of us.. but STILL! you can be more open with us. Onion Thumbs Up
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm on Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:59 am

I may type 'clean' but my mind still has its more...not as clean areas lol.

And what would I be more open about?
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 on Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:35 am

oh i donno, open up in our convo i guess... bounce oooo pretzel, your mind has more... and not as clean areas... LET IT OUT GIRLIE!! hehehee i just want to see your "other side"
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko on Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:06 pm

LET OUT YOUR INNER MIND

LET US SEE THE DARK SIDE

/shot/

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:10 am