Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

The K-Pop Thread

Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

The K-Pop Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The K-Pop Thread

Post by Laila007 Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:23 pm

I KNOW RIGHT!! :nosebleed" these two are pure LOVE!! and yummy... they are sooooooooooooo sex!! HAHAHA now hold on, b4 you freak out here's what it means..

"so sex" is basically "so sexy" but removing the Y,hehehe i didn't make it up i saw a youtube vid about some dude who loves kpop and he made that word. SO YES SO SEX!!

and you know what i also like? for magazine shoots, some of the magazine companies make the shooting into like a short film feel, making very artsy and beautiful... just like this... it's sooo beautiful!!!

Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:19 pm

Hey, I'll watch the video later, Lychee. I'm just answering your question and like fsjfhjkasl

I know that a lot of kpop idols and stuff that we liked had probably said and done some racist, sexist, or any type of messed up stuff like that and I KNOW what they did and I DO NOT excuse or defend it

And like, with black kpop fans? I can understand why they are upset with certain artists or whatever, like I really do.

But with finding out all of this stuff

I just feel SO horrible and guilty for STILL liking them and wanting to like them and I just feel SO BAD because I know of the stuff they did or said and

I just feel like I can't enjoy kpop anymore to the fullest because of it. Like, I'm so upset by this, and I am not lying, I'm in tears now as I type this, like I've already cried a couple of times just thinking about it.

IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MY ESCAPE.

And now it's just

If I feel guilty all the time then... how am I supposed to enjoy kpop? How?
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:24 pm

yikes, who are you referring to? is there a group in general that made you upset about this... how did you come out about feeling this way?
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:29 pm

It's not just ONE group. It's a lot of people

Kikwang did blackface. That shit ain't cute.
    I think Doojoon fat shamed?
    Zico saying the N word a lot.
    Seungri saying he didn't wanna get on a bus in the States 'cause he was afraid that a black person was gonna shoot him or whatever.

Those are the ones that I remember, but that kind of shit is EVERYWHERE.

And like, I've known about it for a long time and I'm just shaking my damn head while STILL supporting them. But sometimes I just feel guilty about it. /sighs/

I guess today, just my frustration with everything just started coming out when I saw some other black kpop fans talking about it and I just got so upset and

yeah I just

I know people ain't perfect and they make their mistakes and stuff, but there is some stuff that you just... don't do.
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:36 pm

i know what you mean but you have to keep this in mind
    korea is known to be very nationalist and a very proud nation. there isn't a lot of diversity compared to the U.S. but thanks to kpop, tourism in korea is going up and everybody around the world are enjoying it.

but having that said, alot of ppl in korea are still ignorant and still don't understand the phenomenon kpop has become. they don't know any better. I think there is lack of education for these artists and I think therefore they may not know or understand.

like do you really think zico knows the true meaning of the N word and its history? probably not.

I know this is upsetting for you and it was for me in the beginning. Well you can always voice your opinion and you can tweet seungri lol! jk. just understand that they don't know any better and they need to be bought.

i think the kiwang and the black face thing was based on a cartoon show popular in korea who has dark skin. a variety show did a spoof of that cartoon and many international fans got REALLY UPSET! they posted how upset they were in the video commments and the show apologized. BUT then again, there were some koreans upset at the international fans for not understanding the meaning behind that cartoon and how popular it was for the koreans.

you see, it's all a lack of culture and understanding... well then pray for your girl, b/c i hope to some day work over there in korea, hopefully work with these artists and even become like a cultural adviser. how does that sound?
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:45 pm

Ahhh, yeah that IS true. I just think there should be SOMEONE in these companies that will teach them that some shit is NOT okay to do or say, or else they will lose so many international fans. I guess it's not really all their fault if they are ignorant about some things...

A cultural adviser is someone that these companies TOTALLY need. They need to learn, man.
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:55 pm

You know another thing too, many interviews, and variety shows are SUPER SCRIPTED! like beyond scripted. so you never know, the interviewer may try to get the artist to say something vulgar to make the show more interesting. or, they will tell the artist ahead of time that they plan to ask something vulgar and they ask to respond in such a way to make it interesting..

God knows how much pressure these artists have to go through, to make themselves look good, or make their group more interesting and just grab attention. you know they work 365 days a year just so they can become something out of themselves. who knows how tired and exhausted they are. i honestly feel bad for them b/c they are being thrown with all sorts of shit and sometimes they may just slip up and say something bad... i honestly don't blame them alot.
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:02 am

And that's just so dumb because that can cause a whole lot of backlash for the idol. -________-

And I understand that...

I think I may have just over reacted a bit, maybe. You know I'm also going through some hard stuff so everything just sorta kinda just... came out. Bleh.

I think I'll feel better once I get some sleep later or something
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:24 am

aww Hug it's all good baby and it's good to let it out. it's just another dark side of kpop... and hopefully it will all clear...

BUT i think we as fans have a duty to let these artists know what we feel and teach them and tell them to understand such things so they can develop an open mind. and don't forget not all these artists are super hardcore korean, there are PLENTY of artists that lived in the u.s. for a long time so not all of them are like that....

when you get a chance, i highly encourage you to watch this vid.. it's about a girl with a terminally ill disease and her only wish was to meet super junior and shinee and her wish was granted!!! even korean media followed her story and made like a documentary of it... sadly the whole vid is not there anymore, but i did manage to find the cut where she meets super junior and shinee and they were SUPER NICE to her regardless of her skin color.. so maybe there is hope.... they do speak english but i couldn't find one with eng subs.. i guess it got taken down.

Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:41 am

AFDGSVHAJFSGIHBFKJAS

OH GOD LYCHEEEEE

THATS SO FGASKBFKJSLa

WHEN HE GAVE HER THE BIBLE AND THE CROSS AND GFSHAGFKJSGKJF AHHHH

The K-Pop Thread - Page 6 Hug

I think my heart just exploded omfg
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:50 am

awww good!! i love how in the end he's all like "we'll come to Manhattan and have some pizza it's really good!" THAT my friend is the infamous choi siwon from super junior the nicest and religious guy of super junior! LOL!! Onion Nosebleed

see taco, there's always hope at the end of the tunnel and now you can go to sleep happy! Hug

DUDE ok totally random, so i bought a big bottle of sparkling apple juice with pomegranate and OMG it's sooo delicious... yep i'll be drinking that ish and eating some chips and salsa and cheese! yea buddy!
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:54 am

Yes that definitely warmed my heart.

It'll be okay for me to still like my peeps, but of course I will know that they do have some shit they needa fix. They're only human.

Ahahaha, that does sound good, Lychee~

I just want to cuddle with someone ;_;
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:58 am

you can cuddle with ME!! well pretend you are... lol!!

girl i know i want to cuddle with someone too.. you don't have like a teddy bear or anything?

I DO! well it looks like a round, and fat hamster thing and it's pink and white. her name is "bo peep"

HEHEHE
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:01 am

yes come into my arms ;__;

I really need to buy a body pillow because I have nothing to cuddle with /sobs/

I need to a boyfriend

who's name is Zico

yes I can DEAL
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:06 am

hahahaha a body pillow is a good idea... lol i saw your tumblr post..

did you seriously read smut while drunk? or you wanted too?
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:57 pm

LMAO

I was REALLY tired last night and I felt SO out of it. I was just reading random smut and omfg you should have seen me.

I was giggling to myself and just laughing and being dumb and omfg

If I'm like that when I'm TIRED

Can you imagine if I was drunk? xD I mean, you seen me how I am when I was a bit drunk and lmao I just

that is next

Getting drunk on Christmas Eve and reading smut in 2 in the morning. That is my goal. xD
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:04 pm

HAHAHAHA oh taco.. you make me laugh. i can imagine you laughing like that reading a smut... was it a kpop smut?

hmmm let's see, probably christmas eve i'll just chill.. HEY how about giving each other those one shots as a early christmas gift? how does that sound?

the daesung one shot is getting there.. it's just more descriptive then dialogue.
    Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:12 pm

LOL Yes. First it was Zico smut then all of B.A.P and then I went to sleep because I felt like I was dying XD

Ohhhh! Yeah, that's a good idea! I still need to figure out how to do stuff 'cause you know I don't really know Rain so... xD But I'm gonna try! 8D I'll make it nice and fun~ You said you wanted a beach scene, right?

Daesungggg~ Yessssssssss <3 I can't wait! Ahhh!

So yeah, tell me why I have a huge boner for Simon Park from Dalmatian. xD

AND HE IS 26!

26! AHHHHH. I LOVE OLDER MEN AGFSGAFKJASL YESSSSSSSSSS

OPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:32 pm

HAHHAHA! women, research about rain... trust me you won't be disappointed AT ALL!!

AND DUDE SIMON PARK IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FINE! here i'll post this to make it more RAGING!!

Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:36 pm

Lychee I just stared at the video and just sighed through out the entire thing

omfg Simon pls stop

asdfghjkl
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:41 pm

LOL!! I KNOW! so sex!! oh btw.. if you are interested i found the song that simon danced too.

Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:46 pm

Ohhh, I'm listening to it now and it's a pretty good song. It's a pretty chill song. I like it~
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:48 pm

mmmm this song is amazing...

soooo i found this vid and OMG SO FREAKING CUTE! top is adorable!

Tacoko
    Tacoko
    GD's Imaginary Wife

Post by Tacoko Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:48 pm

FHGSAKJCFLAS

omg TEE OH PEEEEE

Dude the part when GD was all "Show me what you got! Show me, show me what you got!" I WAS THERE! That was in Jersey and omfg I was laughing and crying and just gfhsgfhksajdas fsahhjfas he's so silly omfg fgjkfas
    Laila007
    Laila007
    Asian Fanatic

Post by Laila007 Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:00 pm

HAHHAHA lol, were you there when top was doing all his crazy antics??

**sigh** gotta love that man.. he's awesome... today is a slow day in the kpop realm... how about you taco?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:44 pm