Ouran Live Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Ouran Live Action Movie English Subs

Animeman1000
    Commoner

Ouran Live Action Movie English Subs Empty Ouran Live Action Movie English Subs

Post by Animeman1000 Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:10 am

Ouran Live Action Movie English Subs 6438646220121020095611061
    Hello there. I'm rather new to this site and so I'll begin with a quick intro.

My name is Jonathan. I'm 21 and live in Orlando, FL USA. I love Anime. I'm not very active cause I can't afford much of it. My favorite Anime of all time forever is Case Closed (AKA Detective Conan and Meitantei Conan)

OK so I would really love to watch the Ouran Live Action Movie, but I don't think the DVD has English subtitles. I found the movie on a Chinese website and has Chinese subtitles. They are hard coded which means they are part of the movie. Nothing I can do about that. I was wondering if anyone that knows Japanese or Chinese as well could translate the movie. I can work on the subtitles. I know it might take some time, but I'm willing to do it and give credit to whoever translates it. I would love you forever and ever.

Since I don't wanna get in trouble or banned I should ask before hand. Would I be able to post a link to where you guys could download the Ouran Live Action Movie or is that a nono?? Taking precautions here.

Thanks for your time. Smile
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Ouran Live Action Movie English Subs Empty Re: Ouran Live Action Movie English Subs

Post by Thepinkbookworm Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:39 pm

Sorry for the late response.

No one here speaks good enough Japanese to be able to do a translation, although we have a couple of people who can understand it pretty well but are insanely busy. So, sadly, none of us can be of any help. I would suggest that you look around for subbing groups and see if anyone there would be willing to help. To find some, I would suggest going to Dramacrazy.nethttp://www.dramacrazy.net/, because they normally have the names of the groups who sub the shows in the credits of the shows.

Sorry that we cannot be of more service, but I hope that you can find someone to help you :3 Nodding
    Animeman1000
    Commoner

Ouran Live Action Movie English Subs Empty Re: Ouran Live Action Movie English Subs

Post by Animeman1000 Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:35 am

K thanks Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:00 pm