Twins appreciation

setolove
    Host Club Member

Re: Twins appreciation

Post by setolove on Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:51 pm

Mrs. Takagi, you didn't watch the musical with Shirley and Emily?????? D: There was a streaming site that was posted here before with the musical. Shinpei sang with two other people and he did a beautiful job~ Even if it wasn't solo, you can still hear him perfectly.

But him singing solo is just as good. Shinpei sings better than Manpei. lol Ah but Manpei has such a sexy voice that even though he doesn't sing as well, I end up falling for him more when he sings. XDDDDD The dancing part..........I haven't seen Manpei dance much but Shinpei is better too. lol
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi on Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:28 pm

setolove wrote:Mrs. Takagi, you didn't watch the musical with Shirley and Emily?????? D: There was a streaming site that was posted here before with the musical. Shinpei sang with two other people and he did a beautiful job~ Even if it wasn't solo, you can still hear him perfectly.

But him singing solo is just as good. Shinpei sings better than Manpei. lol Ah but Manpei has such a sexy voice that even though he doesn't sing as well, I end up falling for him more when he sings. XDDDDD The dancing part..........I haven't seen Manpei dance much but Shinpei is better too. lol

I'm pretty sure I've watching 'Magdala na Maria' at least 5 or 6 times. . .Razz 

I remember hearing him sing with the other people but I still want to hear him sing solo!!

I remember during his and Manpei's number, their voices harmonized really well together. . .Onion :3 Sigh 

As much as I'm crazy about Manpei, he's not a very good dancer. . .Onion Icy Breeze (And Shinpei said that himself in an interview once). I remember kinda cringing whenever I watched him dance in the "Dear My Friends" music video. . .(Lusza, have you seen that video yet?) His steps were really awkward, like he was nervous and self conscious.

Now that I think about it, the strongest dancer in the whole video was Shinpei:fakelaugh: He was just more relaxed and flowed with the music. Those two should totally do a music video together ^_^

Oh yeah! Lusza, have you seen the clips of the twins giving a tour of their family's mansion in their hometown Nagoya? It's a pretty sweet crib👍 We still haven't figured out what his parents do but. . .the Twinpei's come from a wealthy family, but I appreciate how they're so modest about it. They seemed so awkward when giving the tour, like they didn't want to show off.

Oh! And the video clip of them helping this lady clean her cramped apartment, and the part where Manpei got pissed and walked out. (I wonder if that part was real or scripted, it's hard to tell).

Ugh, I wish Japanese variety shows did like Korean variety shows do and have celebrities give tours of their apartments. I'm really curious to see where the Twinpei's live!Onion Tantrum All I know for sure is what Manpei's room looks like and their living room, and based on some photos they've posted I kinda have an idea of how their kitchen is set up, but that's it. I want to see that legendary sofa where they practiced their "romantic/twincest" scenes for Ouran:nosebleed: 

OH, and it'd be cool if they could do "self cams" like Korean celebs do and just bring a camera with them while they're out and about working, hanging out, chilling at home, etc.

Oh to be a fly on their wall. . . .Onion Skipping 

Post by Ryu Rena on Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:41 am

I noticed Shinpei's easier with moves than Manpei, like you said Takagi-senpai, Manpei looks more awkward and self-conscious when he dances and..a little bit robotic. There are some parts in the music video that made me notice he's more focused on getting his steps right than just letting the music flow into him. Rolling Eyes Shinpei on the other hand is just so natural and limber.

It makes me think he's doing all the body bends at home I SAID NOTHING! What a Face 

Mrs. Takagi wrote:Oh yeah! Lusza, have you seen the clips of the twins giving a tour of their family's mansion in their hometown Nagoya? It's a pretty sweet crib👍 We still haven't figured out what his parents do but. . .the Twinpei's come from a wealthy family, but I appreciate how they're so modest about it. They seemed so awkward when giving the tour, like they didn't want to show off.

A mini golf course at the side of the house..? Three expensive cars and a special-made van for Oliver-kun..? Awesomely furnished living room?! Hot tub for Oliver-kun??! I am DYING to know what their parents do!! Mad And of course they're modest~ This is the twins we're talking about, bragging is never one of their aspects to begin with I love you Another reason why we all love them~

Mrs. Takagi wrote:All I know for sure is what Manpei's room looks like and their living room, and based on some photos they've posted I kinda have an idea of how their kitchen is set up, but that's it. I want to see that legendary sofa where they practiced their "romantic/twincest" scenes for Ouran:nosebleed:

All I remember is that Shinpei has a Boof clock and that they both don't have bedsheets on their beds... Men.. Rolling Eyes And then there's also the bathtub where Manpei posted a sexy picture once, and of course the bathroom~ Manpei posted a half-naked picture of himself once, remember? Very Happy There's a small sink and a round mirror there that leads to the bathroom ^^ And the sofa..I think the sofa they mentioned is the black L sofa they have in their living room;

^ This one :3 Nodding And then they also have a balcony if I'm not mistaken, Manpei posted a picture of his morning crazy hair there once xD

And yes..some self-cams are just what we need in order to understand these two better. Maybe if we ask them enough on fb..they'd actually do it Twisted Evil 
    lusza
    Scholarship Student

Post by lusza on Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:09 am

Mrs. Takagi I can't help myself to think "unnecessary" things, just when you say, that they are still living together!Onion Skipping  Also I can't stop imagining them practicin their Ouran scenes...Onion Blush 
    And that fortune telling thing, Rena I do think too, it must be fate.
    By the way I also want to see a drama when they would play forbidden brotherly love.

Yes, I saw the music video many-many times, when I found it among their blog posts I searched what it is, and well, I couldn't take my eyes off it.
    Indeed Shinpei moves so natural, and I also discover the concentration on Manpei's face.

Is there a video in which they give a tour around their home? I definetly want to see that too. I saw some pictures, on a Japanese site, thaaat house was amazingly big.
    I wonder really just their mother does the cleaning up in that hugh house or they have a cleaner for it? As I know Japanese usually don't have a cleaner for their house.

I will watch Maria Magdalena in these days. I have seen some clips of it and just loved it. But I didn't really had the time the watch until now... ♪

Gemini, I love those gifs!!! Man-chan is so cute.

And Rena, that collage is awesome! :DIt's sooo pretty and ahhh, love it.
    And yes Mrs. Takagi, you all are pretty!

I also have some Photoshop skill, so I think I am able to set back the pictures closer to the original one, like removing the letters and maybe the effects too. I tried it with the effect removing, well Man-chan put a sepia-like vintage effect on the photo (hard to remove). I show it, but put behind a spoiler, the size is still too big.
    Spoiler:

Do you think that its colors are happen to be closer to the original one before Man-chan put the sepia on it?
    Rena, if I can help you out with removing the letters for your eidts, I do it glady! :3 Nodding 

Well I go off and watch the musical! I think I wanted to write something else too, but I forgot.

I know what did I forgot! Shin-chan did upload some pictures on his blog! 1 & 2
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl on Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:12 am

Hey everyone! I really wanted to come on here yesterday but my mum pulled the internet connection out and locked the cable away in her room. Crazy old witch.

She started a whole big argument that she wanted me to carry on paying rent while not having to talk to me at all. She also said I was being stingy for not paying more than the agreed amount (I bet when she pays bills, she adds in a little something extra(!) Yeah right.). She knows the tight situation I'm in with money (especially since opening a very private letter to me) but she still insists on wanting as much as she can get.

I'm paying her rent but I often can't use the internet, I buy all my own food, all my own clothes and even things like toilet paper and soap because I'm not allowed to use hers, not allowed to watch TV, she plays loud music early in the morning because she knows I like to sleep in, she yells at me for using a minimal amount of electricity, she hogs the bathroom when I want it, she blames me for the dishwasher not cleaning the dishes properly, she wants me to move out again because I'm 'damaging her health'.

And to top it all off, she said she might have preferred it if I killed myself! What kind of a sick person says something like that to her own child!? You guys remember I was going through hard times with my mum recently? On some particularly hard days, I was close to doing it and she says she wishes I had. I try to stay strong in arguments, but I broke down in tears at that.

She says it's okay to say things like that to me because I supposedly wish she'd died of cancer. She says I'm angry that she got cancer and lived while my auntie got cancer and died. She's making all this stuff up and then she believes it.

Of course I'm upset that my auntie died - she was a wonderful person. She worked hard all her life and travelled to the poorest nations of the world and taught people about God, she sponsored children who were living in poverty, she ran herself ragged doing chores for her elderly mother and father, and she did it all with a smile - she never complained, never boasted.

But I certainly don't wish my mum died instead of her.

Remember I had I bonsai tree and it was doing poorly and I said my and my tree would make it through the tough times together, but the tree died.
    Well, my dad bought me a new one, which he had for a few weeks before I got it and by that stage it was all withered and dying. I brought it home and have given it lots of love and the bare branches are now covered in new leaves! It's getting greener and greener by the day. I'm gonna take this as I good sign things are about to get better for me.

My mum's got the internet on for herself so I gonna make the most of it and use it for as long as possible.
    Ryu Rena
    Chairman of Picture Edits

Post by Ryu Rena on Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:35 am

Spoiler:

Lusza, for this picture, can you just get rid of the lettering? You don't have to change the tones because I want it as original as possible. And for the picture you gave me, keep that original too but if he has any sort of lettering in them, please get rid of it Very Happy For their pictures, I mostly use the original and play around with my own styles and tones, makes it more fun that way :3 Nodding Thank you for the help Lu-chan~ Hug Can I call you that now? :3 Nodding 

And it seems I can't see those pictures..referral denied! Mad 

As for you hitachiin-san..I read cases where mothers are like this. They're delusional and just plain crazy, but when karma decides to bite them back, they'll run to you. The only advice I can give it is swallow it no matter how painful it is, ignore her and wait for karma to work its sweet vengeance. You'll do fine on your own in the future, as your tree indicates Hug And we'll support you all they way Onion Thumbs Up 
    lusza
    Scholarship Student

Post by lusza on Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:43 am

Hitachiin~♪, your mother is Terrible (tho I don't like to say thing like this to other people's parents).
    Does she have a climax or anything like that?Suspect 

Even if she has, NOone has the right to say to other poeple that "it would be better if you die", especially if a person is a Mother. No 

It seems that you have hard time now. I try to give you some advice if you don't mind.
    (These worked at my horrible dad [my parents divorced]. Whatever problem he has, he blames me for everything. Fortunately I live with my mom and my little brother (who is not so little), and I just rarely see that person once in a month for the children's fee, bec. he is lazy to visit us.Unimportant.)

So first don't you have a place where else you can go? Like grandparents or uncles? Maybe with the the deal that you will pay for the stay?

Than what I did was a cold-hearted stuff, the silent-attack (how borther calls it). It's like you don't talk to her, if she brags about something, without a word you stand up and do it, but in your eyes you show nothing but a cold, uninterested glance.
    That thing works for me, I know it is maybe a little bit emotional blackmailing. (I don't use it on purpose, sometimes I just use it unconsciously.)

The other idea is the reversed pscyhology. Althought I think it is hard for me to deal with it, but it might work for you. It works for children, and how you describer your mom is just look like to me as a stubborn little child. But if you use it, than call her like you used to when your relationship was ok.

I'm sorry for your aunt she really was a great person  in her life.
    And the bonsai tree is a good symbol. Try to look at the whole world in a little bit different way. cherry (In the spoiler I put a picture I made some years ago, it's so cheerful, if you need to cheer up, just look at it!) Hug 
    Dolphine:

And... Keep calm, and carry on! ♪
    I know that this picture looks like if somebody took some drug or something, but the idea come from Lily Allens song: ... you :flower:and not from those those scientific animations. 

Rena, I will try and make those letters disappear for sure! :)And I will do with the others too, except the movie one from Shin-chan, because he uploaded the original to his blog too.
    And about the beam one from Man-chan, should I get rid of the lines as well? Very Happy

Why can't you see the links? Well, than I put those two original sized pictures here in the spoiler.
    Spoiler:

That pink toothbrush! My previous toothbrush had the same design in blue.

Of yourse you can call me Lu-chan. Sometimes I add "-chan" to the names too. Smile

Like a Star @ heaven P.S.: That Karma thing is true. The good is paid back later while the bad (almost) immediately (in my case 2x more than the thing I did).
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena on Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:50 pm

Oohh..I do those silent-attacks on my mum's side of the family. They're never satisfied with me, thinking just because they're all big-shot people meaning they can look down on me, and only because my grades aren't always that good! Mad Sometimes when they talk about me (my younger cousin who stalks them for me is my personal ears and eyes) I'll just saunter up to them and without any words whatsoever, proves to them that I'm not as worthless as they think I am. REALLY! One of my aunts even crashed my facebook account just to see what I write there! Talk about breach of privacy!

So I now posted links of my blog, let them read all the gruesome things I want to do to them and their hapless children. There's one thing they know about me well, and that I'm the only one -minus my dad- takes martial arts and a master at using knives and weapons. I scared the crap out of them one day when one of their grubby, snotty and spoilt kid decided to sneak up on me while I was de-gutting chickens. I turned around and slammed the kid to the floor, knife pressed at her artery.

They know better than to mess with me now.. Twisted Evil Though now they think I'm stuck-up, snobbish and rude, but at least I got them out of my hair. *shrug*
    Hence why I prefer my dad's side of the family, they're more fun-loving and carefree, and most of them are simple businessmen/businesswomen anyway, running small stalls in a small town. I'm always happy with them and let loose my more crazy sides Razz 

Lu-chan..what's with the dolphin?? Onion XD It's so cute!! Maybe you can use one of my edits to make a happy poster of Man-chan and Shin-chan :3 Nodding

lusza wrote:Rena, I will try and make those letters disappear for sure! :)And I will do with the others too, except the movie one from Shin-chan, because he uploaded the original to his blog too.
    And about the beam one from Man-chan, should I get rid of the lines as well?

No no Very Happy I just need that particular picture, for the twins' alphabetical pictures, I have other plans for them. For their alphabet pictures, I want them to stay as original as possible Wink
    And I still can't see the pictures.. Onion Cursed/Down 
    This happens sometimes, I'll wait for babyface-san to post the pictures on her tumblr, only then I can manage to see and save them before editing them~ If they're edit-worthy that is XD
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm on Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:27 pm

Hello everyone!  Sorry for not checking in for a while.

First, I would like to welcome lusza!  It is so wonderful to see new users on this forum! cheers   I hope you have fun, and I would really suggest going through the older Twins Appreciation boards.  You will find all the videos, pictures, etc. that the others have mentioned.  Plus, it will provide endless entertainment Laughing   Thank you for helping out with the picture editing!

Starfire (hitachiin-fangirl), I'm so sorry that your mother is being so mean to you.  But I applaud your strength in refusing to give up and let her cruel words overpower you.  You are a wonderful person and I hope that you find encouragement in doing the things you love.  Perhaps moving in with a relative would be best.  If you do have at least a little bit of money to pay for your rent where you currently live, then I would hope that maybe a relative would be willing to let you 'rent' with them for a bit.  But I am sure that things will work out, one way or another.

Here is one quote that I find inspiring and true in many cases:

Spoiler:
    Gemini Rose
    Scholarship Student

Post by Gemini Rose on Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:18 pm

I wish that image was true, Bookworm. I'm not a talkative person about my brother, but right now I wish I could give him my eyes. Sorry, for the downer. It's hard to stay happy all the time.

Anyways. Twins. YAY! I seriously apologize. Ignore this.
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm on Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:52 pm

Gemini Rose, I don't know the circumstances of you or your brother, but don't worry about posting about it or about something sad.

For me I like to think that you can all come here and have a lot of fun fangirling about the Takagi Twins and Ouran and whatnot. But I also hope that you can feel welcome enough to share if you are having a hard time with something and find encouragement and support here.

Life is not always happy, but I have found that knowing that other people care about me has helped me through my hardest situations. I just hope that I can now be that support for other people as well.

Hug 
    Gemini Rose
    Scholarship Student

Post by Gemini Rose on Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:38 pm

I will put the details under a cut.

Spoiler:

My brother suffers with retinopathy. It was not good news today. It makes me angry that some people hurt others and nothing happens to them. My bro, would not hurt anyone, without a reason and he is losing his sight. Why? I wish I could help him so much, but I can't. How can you help someone like that?

I'll be back to making things soon, but I need a few days. I'm sorry.

Also, I wanted to add. THANK YOU! To Bookworm.
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl on Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:07 pm

Thank you everyone for your kind words. They give me the strength to keep going.

Bookworm, I would love to move out but I can't afford it. The income I have at the moment is minimal and it will stop in 5-6 weeks when I start my course. Travel to the course is expense - about £100 a month, plus I still need that operation that will cost about £4000 because I have to get it done privately. To be honest, I can't really afford to pay rent to my mum but I have to.

My aunt and uncle have no room for me, I don't know my step-grandmother and it would be too upsetting for me to live with her in the house my grandfather died in a few months ago. Living with my dad is no longer an option because of my course - I would have to travel 10 miles by bus and then 105 miles by train every morning to get to it, and then the same backwards to get home again. That is the only place in the whole country that offers the course I need to get me into university.

I mentioned before about the housing executive - they provide accommodation cheaper than renting. They only provide it to those they deem 'in need' and they have assessed my situation and I am on the waiting list to get a place so all that's left is to play the waiting game. It will take months but I'm hoping I might get somewhere by the end of the year. Fingers crossed.

Lusza, that picture was very pretty! It must have taken a lot of work to make. I'm in quite a good mood now. My aunt, uncle and cousins took me out for a barbecue (my first) and we went to a nice little country park in the mountains. It was lovely!

I had I nice day out last week too. My dad and his girlfriend took me to a garden centre (my brother came along too). We walked around looking at plants and ornaments and my dad and brother were whispering something about monkeys and they stopped when they saw I was listening. There was a pet shop bit with I big touch tank so I got to pet a small shark! (so awesome). Then we went to the garden furniture section and I couldn't believe my eyes - there was a display of 4 life-size animatronic chimpanzees, dressed in hula skirts and straw hats, dancing and playing instruments! BEST GARDEN CENTRE EVER! PERIOD.

Then we went to the café and got afternoon tea (apparently it's a very British thing so in case anyone doesn't know, you get tea and a 3 tier stand with sandwiches, scones and mini cakes). Everything looked so fancy and the tea cups looked expensive.

I think my girly moods are becoming more frequent the older I get. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing. I don't want to lose touch with my boyish side. I blame yaoi - it started my girlishness.

Last night was bonfire night. In my country, it matters if you are protestant or catholic. Protestants will fly the UK flag and Catholics will fly the Irish flag. There are specific areas of towns that are all Protestant or all Catholic and every eleventh of July the Protestants have a huge bonfire which lasts all night and burn an Irish flag to celebrate the victory of Protestant king William of Orange over Catholic king James II at the Battle of the Boyne in 1690.

I personally think it's stupid. It's just an excuse for hatred and violence when we should all just live together peacefully. And most of the people involved in violence don't even go to church or mass or whatever so now can they say they are either Protestant or Catholic. That's the one thing I don't like about this country - that, and the stupid people who run it.

Don't get me wrong, most Protestants and Catholics are accepting and peaceful but it's a few people on each side who give everyone a bad reputation.

Just an interesting fact - the famous ship, the Titanic was built in Belfast, Northern Ireland - just 10 miles from my hometown. I drive past the shipyard that built it on my way to my dad's house. I know it's not really something o brag about, seeing as we called it the 'unsinkable ship' and it sank, but it's interesting all the same.

Lusza, please tell me a bit about the culture in Hungary and anything famous. It's a country I know nothing about so anything would be interesting to hear.
    I was actually eating popcorn the other day and the box said 'American Style Popcorn' but when I looked at the bottom of the box, it said it was produced in Hungary.

I'm so sorry about you're brother, Gemini Rose. I'm not sure of what you're saying. Is he angry about loosing his sight so he lashes out at people? (Correct me if I'm wrong) If I was him, I would certainly be mad and sometimes if there is no person responsible, you start to blame the people around you. It's a sort of coping mechanism. Just try to be supportive and treat him the same as before . Don't make him feel useless or like less of a person because of his condition. Sometimes by trying to help him, you may make him feel like you think he can't do anything for himself. Let him do things himself but be there to help him when he asks for it.

(If I misunderstood you, just ignore all that advice)
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi on Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:38 pm

Hello girlies!

First off, I just want to say that I am so sorry to hear about all the circumstances in regards to some of your family situations. I really wish I had some good advice or some way to help you all deal with your situations. But like bookworm said, it's really good just to come here and vent sometimes beacause we really do care.

Damn, it's too bad we all live in seperate corners of the earth, or else we could get together and just vent/hang out/fangirl together!Very Happy 

I don't really have any issues even remotely close to what you guys are dealing with. . . .my parents occassionally drive me nuts but I get along with my mom and dad a good 95% of the time. I don't really have any tension withe extended family members. . . .although I'm sure it's bound to happen sometime in the future: my extended family on both sides are very religious and I'm an atheist (which is a BIIIIIG no-no in the black community).

My paternal grandma is always asking me and my sis when we visit when are we going to convert (they're all Jehovah's Witnesses) and she's always lecturing us about her beliefs and the bible and whatnot and because I respect her so much, I don't have the heart to tell her that I don't need to believe in the passages of a centuries old book in order to be a good person and have a meaningful life, and that I will never convert to her religion, or any other religion for that matter.

And I want to tell my parents and the rest of my family that Christianity was used to justify slavery and opress our African ancestors for hundreds of years, that the African slaves were actually forced to convert to Christianity and that I refuse to take part in such a "tradition" but. . .*shrugs* I guess I'll just cross that bridge when I come to it.

My dad's side is actually a very easy-going and fun bunch (like yours Rena-chan) but I don't feel ashamed about my beliefs or my opinions on the matter, so if/when the subject does come up. . . . sh*t is definitely going to hit the fan. . .Rolling Eyes 

All I can say to the rest of you is, continue to throw yourselves into whatever makes you happy; whether it be photo editing, obsessing about the twins, other outside hobbies/interests or whatever the case may be. Drowning yourself in your troubles and worries will only drive you crazy so try to take pleasure in whatever pleasures you can find.Hug 

Being a part of this forum for the past 2 years has definitely had a positive impact on my life and I'm glad that you all are here to share that with me.Wooby Onion Eyes 

ON TO MORE HAPPY MATTERS~~~
    Lu-chan, I found the video clip of the twins giving a tour of their family's home. I hope it works for you, sometimes certain video streaming sites in East Asia won't work for people with computers outside of that country, but youku.com and tudou.com have always worked for me with no problem. . . .

http://fuckyeahtakagitwins.tumblr.com/post/19353064260/ilovesetospamming-the-show-12-03-14-with

Be sure to skip to around the 11:00 mark because the show itself lasts about an hour and a half and they don't get to the twins for a bit (unless you really want to sit through 11 minutes of usual Japanese variety show chit-chat lol) Oh, and did I forget to mention that there aren't any subtitles? Onion Stress Load I mean as they're giving the tour it's pretty self explanatory. . .

Don't forget to tell us what you thought of it after you watch it!!

And Rena-chan, Babyface posted the photos from Shinpei's blog earlier. . . .it's just him with co-stars from his play (I'm guessing). He can Manpei haven't taken a "couples photo" in a long time and it's just causing me so much stress. . . .Onion To Kill 

Post by lusza on Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:45 pm

Gemini Rose you go through hard time too. I never hear about this illness, but loosing eye sight is one of the worst things.  I know it's hard to believe in miracles in a situation like this, and the only thing you can do is to believe in your brother and support him. And we support you, try to give strength. Hug 

Thank you Bookworm, but now I try to read and watch through the tumbrl made by Babyface (still at the beginning of it). And thinking about an idea Rena-chan gave me...

Rena, the dolphin is the most intelligent animal (my childhood favorite) and it always seems to be happy. By the way I don't know how it come... :)maybe the sea in the background...
    About the picture, I made it, but well, I sent Man-chan to hell for a few times for writing the letters with stroke around it, but also sent to heaven, because as I zoomed onto the picture his beautiful eyes and later is beautiful mouth was like eyecandy.
    pictures:
    Edited:

(I hope it is good for your eddt Rena-chan, if you want I still can correct his T-shirts patter at his right shoulder.)

and Man-chan's new photo of himself:

I was wondering if they originally have single eyelids and glue it to be double or have double eyelids.

Hitachiin, tomorrow I will write about Hungary :)and I'm glad that you had some nice days. (And having a girly side is not bad :Dactually even tomboys have a girly side and turn into Princesses.) [I think I will write more reaction too, but now I'm tired, here is 1 hour plus than at your place.]

Woow, Takagi-chan thank you sooo much! ♪ I will watch this tomorrow.. And by the way I watched Magdalena na Maria and it was awesome! Although there were no subs, but who care if you can watch and hear the twins?

Everyone, please take care, and good night! おやすみ!Onion Sleepy Time
    (I definetly write more reaction for todays posts tomorrow.just too tired.)
    Gemini Rose
    Scholarship Student

Post by Gemini Rose on Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:55 pm

I read about the flag burning, OMG! I kinda thought we were neighbours. In england we have bonfires in November for Guy Fawkes. No flag burning that I know of.

As for the post I did before, we are both angry. I think me, more than him. I am angry, at people who hurt/rob/kill others and they don't suffer the way my bro does. I think murderers, etc should suffer more than innocent people. It won't happen though.

Once again thank you for your support. Myself and the bro are pleased. I will get back to creating soon. This event has even given myself video editing inspiration.

Strange, how bad things, inspire you. Maybe, I just like taking my mind of things.
    hitachiin-fangirl
    Regular Client

Post by hitachiin-fangirl on Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:49 am

Gemini Rose, I had no idea you were in England! So close.

We learnt about Guy Fawkes at school and there was a little rhyme

Remember, remember the fifth of November
    Gunpowder, treason and plot.
    I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
    Should ever be forgot...

I had to look it up because I forgot the last 2 lines.

The entire holiday we have of the Twelfth is stupid. It's only celebrated in bad areas (like the one I live in now). I grew up in a good area so there was none of this nonsense to worry about. It all stems from the fact that Protestants want Northern Ireland to stay part of the UK but Catholics want to form a united Ireland. This only applies to a small minority of people. Most people are proud to be Northern Irish. Besides, we get the best of both worlds - we can represent either the UK or Ireland in sporting events (so we, as a nation, have 2 chances to win); we can get either a UK passport or an Irish passport (the latter would make us an EU student).

One more thing I hate - all the businesses advertising good deals but then say 'excludes Northern Ireland'. In response, some businesses here advertise 'excludes England, Scotland and Wales'.

It's an impossible question to answer - 'Why do bad things happen to good people and not to bad people?' No-one knows the true answer.
    But I believe that hardship makes us stronger. I've seen myself become a lot stronger over the past year. From finding out I needed an operation, to having it and it go so wrong that I'm disfigured and in a lot of pain, and battling through all the false reports of my operation to try and get it fixed. Unfortunately, I lost that battle since the health system is corrupted and all the doctors side together. I really should sue the NHS but I don't have the strength yet to take on something like that. I'm researching private doctors at the moment but there aren't that many. I may have to go over to England for it. As long as it all gets fixed, I'll be glad that I went through this because of how much stronger it has made me.
    You and your brother will emerge from this stronger than before.

I wish there wasn't all the stress of my mum - all that's doing is proving she's a selfish prick and a stubborn little child in a woman's body. She has stooped as low as revealing any secrets I ever told her to my aunt (obviously not the one who died). My aunt's awesome though. She just ignored what my mum told her about me and changed the subject. She's staying very neutral in this fight because she doesn't want her sister (my mum) to fall out with her. She understands my side of the story and has told me that she thinks the problem is that my mum is refusing to take her medication (antidepressants or something like that).

Lusza, someone on here (a forget who) has a friend who subbed Magdalena na Maria. She didn't make the links public but she might send you them. Something's telling me it was Babyface, but I might be wrong.

Here's a little video of Manpei and Shinpei singing
    http://www.puroland.co.jp/show/movie/2012takagi.html
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena on Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:49 am

I have missed so much conversation on this thread, I don't even know how to make a reply anymore.. But I'll give my best shot!
    Gemini, sorry to hear about your brother, I really hope he pulls through and regains at least some of his sight. This world still has too much to offer to him, so all my strength to the both of you Very Happy Remember, we're all here to support the both of you Hug 

Now on to the next topic..
    Since I am not a Christian..I have no idea how to respond Neutral But I have a lot of Christian friends here, both Protestants and Catholics and we're all a bunch of crazy girls hanging around in highschool Laughing Katherine's a Catholic (Kat; the one who met the twins) and Marie, a Protestant are friends since grade school and still friends until now in college. And then there's the rest of us; Muslims, Buddhist, Taoism, amongst others are all friends and maintained good relationships. Just don't bring the topic of religion to Kat and Marie..my twin and I once had to break a fight between two of them all because they disagreed on something they believe in.. Shocked It was sour for a while..good thing things went back to normal a few minutes later. Onion Wipes Sweat, h As for MY MUM..she's one hell of a religious freak to the point where I just made my ears deaf to whatever she decides to preach on.
    Hey, I do good things and still remember God, to me that's enough. I don't drink, do tattoos, drugs, bribery of other stuff like that; I just study like a good girl to be a writer, that's it. Even my dad and her mother scolded her for being too much, and she blames us for being too shallow! The nerve of her..

AND LU-CHAN~~!! Onion Skipping THANK YOU FOR THE PICTURE Onion Kiss 

That's JUST what I need to make a nice edit, and you don't have to worry about the shirt pattern, it's not that obvious anyway Very Happy This is perfect!! I wish I can just hug you!! Hug

And the eyelids..those are the eyelids Asians normally have Very Happy even mine's like that because our eyes are..well..squinty Laughing I'm not sure whether the twins have single eyelids glued double or double eyelids, but from the pictures of them I have..I think they have natural double eyelids.. Neutral Although sometimes it looks like they have single..I'm not sure anymore..

I shall return later with the edit!! And Lu-chan..if you want to have some good imagination, why not dig in my previous posts (just go to my profile) for some rather..steamy twincest fanfiction.. Onion Blush I made two of them and both under spoilers. My second fanfiction is about a sick Shinpei and filled with sugary sweetness -as the others had said Laughing - but the first one is enough to make your ovaries explode Onion XD Takagi-senpai read it..what..three times?? Laughing I shall be back later~~
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove on Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:35 pm

I need to catch up on the entries posted here. I don't know if ya'll have posted about it but Shinpei updated his blog a couple of minutes ago. Please check it out! He'll be in ameba studio in a few hours! With Kimeru again~~~ <33333333333333 It will start at 21:00 JST. http://www.amebastudio.jp/

I'll come back some other time to read what y'all been posting!
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi on Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:49 pm

setolove wrote:I need to catch up on the entries posted here. I don't know if ya'll have posted about it but Shinpei updated his blog a couple of minutes ago. Please check it out! He'll be in ameba studio in a few hours! With Kimeru again~~~ <33333333333333 It will start at 21:00 JST. http://www.amebastudio.jp/

I'll come back some other time to read what y'all been posting!

Thanks for the heads up, Seto-chan!Hug 

21:00 Japan Time turns out to be 7:00AM in my timezone (I made a conversion chart a few months ago which I've taped to my bedroom wall because I'm a loser Onion Laugh )

I'm making a point to set my alarm so I can wake up and watch it because I'm a loser and I have nothing better to do and I NEEEED to hear my Shinny's voice Onion Love 

Thanks again for the heads up, if you watch it too I'm sure you'll be able to give an actual description of what's happening whereas I will just be giving a spazzed out review of my own thoughts lol

Be back later!Onion Skipping

Post by setolove on Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:49 am

My Japanese is not that good though. XD It actually all depends on what they'll talk about. I only understand very simple and casual talking. Hahahahahahaha

It's about to be 7am right now too! We have the same timezone! Very Happy (I didn't sleep at all! T___T ugh this annoying insomnia is such a pain)
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove on Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:29 am

-____- yeah I completely missed the second part.......have to be a premium user. I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH ameG TO PAY!!!! I ONLY MANAGED TO BE THERE FOR A MINUTE! I JUST WROTE THEM A TINY MESSAGE. I HOPE THEY READ IT!!! T____T

They were reading people's comments liveeeeeeeeee *forevercries* I NEED TO BUY SOME MORE ameG
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi on Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:33 am

setolove wrote:-____- yeah I completely missed the second part.......have to be a premium user. I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH ameG TO PAY!!!! I ONLY MANAGED TO BE THERE FOR A MINUTE! I JUST WROTE THEM A TINY MESSAGE. I HOPE THEY READ IT!!! T____T

They were reading people's comments liveeeeeeeeee *forevercries* I NEED TO BUY SOME MORE ameG

Yes, unfortunately after waiting for half an hour I was JUST NOW able to put together that you have to be a premium user to watch the show. . .Onion To Kill Onion To Kill Onion To Kill Onion To Kill 

This is what I hate about being a foreign fan, there's always a catch to everything!Onion Tantrum 

I set my alarm all for nothing too. . . .Onion Cursed/Down *sighs*

In any case, what was the message you left them Seto-chan?

Post by setolove on Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:43 am

I JUST SPENT MY AMEG ON SHINPEI!!!!!! I TOOK YEARS TO BUILD THAT MUCH AMEG!!!! *forevercries* JUST TO SEE HIM FOR FIVE MINUTES!!!

It's still going though. But seriously, I'm so going to get someone to buy me some ameG (needs japanese bank and credit card -_____-)

MY HEART WAS BEATING SO FAST!!!! IT WAS LIVE AND HE WAS READING THE MESSAGES!!! With my terrible luck, he would look away after I posted OTL And then the other comments just pretty much drowned my own. *FAIL*

I took some pics though! hahahahahahaha I'll upload them later.

OTL I'm sorry. I should have noticed the premium user part but when he posted, I was watching some things with my brother so I only noticed the ameba studio part and the date and time OTL *epic fail*

Even if I just lost my precious ameG, I feel like it was worth it just watching him smile and laugh LIVEEEEEEE for 5 minutes. Seriously, this will probably be the closest to seeing him live. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I just told him hi from all the fans around the world. lol *I know, I'm lame* OTL
    setolove
    Host Club Member

Post by setolove on Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:49 am

just to say, for 100 ameG, one can watch the live stream for less than two minutes.......so all these people are really spending some money if they are paying for the whole hour!!! lol About forty-five dollars for the hour XDDDDDDDDDD AHHHHHHH BUT I WISH I WAS ONE OF THEM!!! I WOULD PAY THAT MUCH TO SEE SHINPEI!

*EDIT BECAUSE I SHOULD STOP SPAMMING*

Ok so I managed to watch three more minutes. lol The amount of ninja skills that I had to do were pretty intense. I remembered that I had enough points to buy more ameG so I quickly exchanged what little I had. I took more pics but then my ipod died......-_____- I'll spam y'all later today with the pics. I haven't slept in over 40 hours so I should sleep right now. I'm hoping that Shinpei will post something on his ameblo. Seriously, I'm so saving up for emergencies like these. I can't just sit around while he does something so awesome as this! T_T He should be in one with Manpei.......*just saying* lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:44 am