Twins appreciation

Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Twins appreciation - Page 21 Empty Re: Twins appreciation

Post by Mrs.Takagi on Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:26 pm

I AM OFFICIALLY A FREE WOMAN!!!!

I'm done with classes for the next 4 weeks!!! *wootwoot* cheers

This semester has been absolute murder for me. I haven't been on this site in so long, I actually had to TYPE in my username and password to log in Suspect

It's literally been weeks since I watched or listened to anything remotely Takagi related. . . .I'm definitely losing my touch. . . No

I miss them Onion Cursed/Down

But I still can't believe that they haven't updated their blogs in weeks. . . what the hell are they doing over there??? Onion To Kill

Babyface has been keeping up appearances on tumblr now and again, but so far new translations. . . .I think she's in school too, so she might be busy as well.

Anyway, I belong to you guys for the next month or so. . . .what have I missed?? Onion Drinks Tea

You know I just thought about something. . . .I really miss the sound of their voices Onion Starry Eyes Manpei's low, soothing voice and Shin-chan's low yet slightly more peppy voice ^_^

I can't believe they haven't appeared in any new dramas or variety shows all this time. . . .I really haven't a single clue of what they're doing right now.

Well anywho, I'll be back soon. You guys should tell me what you've been up to and any plans you all may be having, any new biases besides the twins, mess like that.

I'm listening. . . Onion Whistle

Chairman of Picture Edits

Post by Ryu Rena on Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:48 pm

Welcome back, senpai!! cheers We've both missed you over these past few weeks. It's a good thing you're free for the next month, but I'm free for the next 3 months sooo..my mum decided to send me to a japanese class! cheers I can now improve my pathetic japanese and actually be able to understand what I read, make short stories in japanese and speak japanese 24/7! And maybe translate some interviews and such for practice~~

Ya know, I think Manpei and Shinpei are on leave due to the holidays, but that's just me, giving some wild guesses.

By the way, senpai. You like those error messages I made? Imagine if it does pop out in my window, I'd be screaming away in terror especially if my own computer wants to use the babies as target practice! affraid

I'm going to a tropical island somewhere during Christmas with my dad's family. We'll be having a family day there and I get to spend time with this cousin of mine who decided to suddenly change his appearance to look like a supermodel GOD! Onion Blush Him and I are close because he always babysat me when I was young. He's got good looks but now is..WOAH. Onion Nosebleed Can't wait~!!

So? What about your plans? Very Happy
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm on Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:51 pm

Rena, first off, I think that might be Shinpei in the picture. The eyes and forehead look like him, plus the new hairstyle. I LOVE your error messages. If those popped up on my computer I would probably run screaming from the room Suspect That would be SO weird. But it was still funny to read Razz I wish you luck with your Japanese classes! Let me know how it goes and what you learn. That means you are free to show off your new skills to us :3 Nodding

Mrs. Takagi!!! Hug Welcome back! We missed you. Nothing new to report on the Twin front(you can probably just go back and reread stuff). Did you see the clip of the translated Indigo No Yoru episodes? Renai Fansubs just posted a clip and are still working on the rest, but just the short clip makes the show look really interesting(and makes a lot more sense). I'll repost the video for you:

Feel free to fangirl to your heart's content.

Also, I miss you over in the kpop thread or the Rant thread. Please come and share! I like hearing your thoughts on stuff.
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi on Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:21 pm

Good to be back again, Rena-chan! Hug

And yes, I did see the error messages that you made, and I found them not only funny but extremely appropriate. Razz

I would not be surprised at all if such messages appeared on my computer screen (actually I'm surprised it hasn't happened already. . . Rolling Eyes )

Your family holiday trip sounds like a lot of fun Rena-chan! I wish my family did such things over the holidays. Unfortunately money has been really tight for my family these past 4 or 5 years, especially now that me and my sis are in college now. Actually tomorrow my sis and I are going on a "date" and spending the day together downtown Christmas shopping, looking at the decorations, maybe go to the giant ice rink and watch people ice skating, but that's about it.

I'm working over the holidays too. . . . No

I'm always telling my parents that if I ever come into a bunch of money, I'd send all of us on a 2 week vacation to ANYWHERE! The only problem would be picking where to go, since I'm the only one in my family who can't stand hot/tropical weather T_T

Anywho, that's so cool that you're taking Japanese classes!! I'm stuck right now between Japanese and Korean; I'll practice my Japanese for 2 or 3 days and then switch over to Korean. I've come to realize that Japanese is easier for me to speak and understand verbally but the Korean alphabet is easier for me to read and memorize (versus katakana, kanji and hiragana Shocked )

Let us know how it goes!

Ganbatte ne!

Also! I think the photo you guys were refering to is definitely of Manpei (notice the narrow jawline and the two little moles/beauty marks on his collarbone).Plus that tank top his wearing has a low neckline. . . .definitely trademark Manpei-wear. Razz

That pose he's doing is too sexy and seductive looking to be Shin; remember how we always said anytime Shinpei tries to look sexy, he just ends up looking cute? LOL

Bookworm, I absolutely PROMISE to contribute to either the rant thread or the K-Pop thread. I'll probably end up contributing to the rant thread first lol My only two main focuses right now in the K-Pop world are Rain and SHINee. I really don't care for the other boy bands (I'm not crazy about Super Junior, Big Bang, 2PM, etc). I'm trying to get into MBLAQ, but I'm starting to realize that I only like them because of Lee Joon Gleaming Onion Eyes .

I've pretty much given up on the female K-Pop groups, seriously NONE of them impress me anymore. Onion Yawn

But anywho, I'll try to think of something decent to talk about haha

Oh yeah, and I did see the trailer for the translated 'Indigo' episodes; I forget when I where I first saw them,it was definitely within the first few days it was released. They look pretty good, I'm still trying to wait patiently for the subs to be ready. It's goign to take even more patience to wait for them to get to episodes 6-10. . . . I swear, FANGIRLING IS SO STRESSFUL!!! Onion To Kill

Okay, be back laterz! Cool

The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm on Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:01 pm

I look forward to what you have to say in the kpop and rant threads, Mrs. Takagi!

We keep the holidays simple around here. Just hang out at home, open gifts, eat good food. We don't like to travel during this time of year, so we just settle in at home Onion Drinks Tea It works for us :3 Nodding
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena on Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:38 am

I've recently graduated and I've took my pre-uni exam so now I'm completely free for the next three months. Actually I planned to take a part-time job but then my mum said she wanted me to take Japanese classes instead. I would've worked and get some experiences but almost all the stores here are nearly taken by my schoolmates, even my cousin who's from the south, came to the city to work with my cousin at her boutique =.= So I decided to just take some Japanese classes instead..

But in all honesty..I don't even have to work to earn money every month, all because 2 years ago, my mum signed me up for this deal with her boss who also owns a billionaire's club that if I get 6A's or above for my Malaysian's Lower Secondary Test, I can get paid RM300($100) per month for two years with interest. Smile And yeah..managed to get 6A's out of 8 which by my standard..is not bad.

Oh, and Shin-chan posted a picture on facebook. V for VICTORY!!

Twins appreciation - Page 21 Victor10

This guy is filled with such positive energy, I feel refreshed just looking at him or his smile. Rolling Eyes
    And yeah..I think that UP picture is Manpei, he's got that bedroom look in his eyes and the sexual tension oozing out of him like some sort of dangerous pheromone Onion Nosebleed

Listening to you senpais celebrating Christmas..makes me want to feel real snow again and play in them Corner of Woe I've held snow when my family and I visited the north island of New Zealand, but that was YEARS ago...
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm on Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:06 pm

That is a cute picture. I like it Very Happy I wonder what X or Z will be?

Rena, snow is good, but it is not fun to have to drive in, especially when its icey. Do you and your family celebrate any Dec/Jan holidays?
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm on Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:33 pm

Hello girls! I checked out the Takagi Facebook page and found some interesting:

First, Rena, the thing that Shinpei was talking about, the music, and the picture with the thumbs up, apprently he was at some concert thing and got to meet up with some of his fans, or something of that nature. So, no, the Twins were not in a musical or anything like that.

I found this cute thing as well:

Spoiler:
    Twins appreciation - Page 21 537703_474202419298927_67648937_n
    Today I bought the project Stardust X'mas gift. ♪ yori ★ ☆ manpei from you have a wonderful gift, thank applicants

I love their Christmas tree Onion Love

Another interesting post:

Spoiler:
    Twins appreciation - Page 21 532370_476237655762070_1927138644_n

Hello! is it's raining. But I don't hate it! to or memorable things that rain and strange happenings. Then say in order today you must consult one ★ do you have some words but I am not "X", "X" get? Please, help us to!?! And now, everyone think ♪ Shinpei

I guess we are not the only ones wondering what X will be for Onion XD

Also, another post: Good evening! Even though 23: into the bed, sleep at all. Complete a treatment for insomnia. Is now to help. Than the manpei. Poor Manpei Headesk Sweatdrop

So, there you go. At least we have something new to look at and think over Onion Wipes Sweat, h
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena on Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:35 am

Dec/Jan here is like summer holidays to you. Normally in December we'd be going places whether it be in country or out, by the time December nearly ends, we'd be buying school stuff and the first monday of the first week of January, we'd start school again.
    I don't have to worry anymore since I no longer need to go highschool (somehow..it makes me sad a bit..)

Thepinkbookworm wrote:First, Rena, the thing that Shinpei was talking about, the music, and the picture with the thumbs up, apprently he was at some concert thing and got to meet up with some of his fans, or something of that nature. So, no, the Twins were not in a musical or anything like that.

Oh che..here I thought he was in some sort of play or filmings or something.. These guys are really enjoying their holidays huh?

Since I have a slight cold and my body is practically shivering despite the weather's here very warm...I shall go to bed now...
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm on Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:40 pm

Your 'regular' schedule sounds interesting. I find it fun to learn about what it is like to live in the Central and Southern Hemisphere.

Here is W for today: WOW, starring Manpei:

Twins appreciation - Page 21 563693_476689315716904_1805072882_n

I wonder if his hair was naturally like this in the morning or if they messed with it? Either way, it's hilarious Onion XD
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm on Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:57 pm

Okay, so Shinpei did 'X' today. Just try to guess what he did for it?

Spoiler:
    Twins appreciation - Page 21 16029_477442068974962_1128939266_n
    X’mas! みんなコメントThank you! Shinpei

Laughing Razz Onion XD Onion Laugh They must have gotten pretty desperate in order to decide on this. I just find it hilarious.

Although, they did not do punctuation correctly. It's X-mas, not X'mas. But, still, good effort Onion Thumbs Up
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena on Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:23 pm

Headesk Sweatdrop This kid..I suggested X-Man, to see if they'd play Wolverine or someone..but meh, this is as good as it'd come. Besides, Christmas is around the corner so it's not surprising that they'd do this one Rolling Eyes

Oh yeah, bookworm-senpai I have a bit of a crisis.. Neutral You see, I'm having my prom this thursday but I don't know what to do with my hair~! You know how curly it is right? I can't find a good style for it, I was hoping maybe you could help me shed some light..?

And living here isn't all that hard actually.. =.= By the time december nearly ends, we go shopping for school uniforms and utensils, those who've graduated would be working or applying early intake for universities.

And can't these two leave a plain picture for me to edit?! I think I'm loosing my touch here!!
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm on Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:20 pm

I figured they would do something Christmas related at some point, but I still find it hilarious how they ended up choosing it Razz

Since I have curly hair, I can relate to the issues of hairstyles. I do not attend formal events very often, but here is what hairstyles I have worn:

A high ponytail with ringlets around my face. However this hairstyle is kind of boring at times and it really depends on your face shape if it fits or not.

A bun type thing, that pulled all the 'bulk' of my hair away from my face. It looked pretty good and made my face more of the central feature.

A half ponytail, where the top part of your hair is pulled back while the rest stays loose. This may work if you use a nice clip to pull your hair back.

Or you could just comb your hair well and leave it loose, wearing a pretty hair clip or even a flower by your face. This might look good, especially if you have a simple dress. That way your hair does not overpower your outfit and make you seem 'top heavy.'

I also really miss their regular photos. They were like a 'behind the scenes' view of their life. Plus I was always eager to see what creativity strikes you. Your editing skills keep improving and your pictures get better and better. Maybe, and this is just a random idea, you could go back to one of their earlier pictures, even ones that you already edited, and see if you can edit them differently now that you have a new program and know a bit more about design. Repeating funny/cute/etc pictures of the Twins with different edits would be kind of cool. Like trying to 'portray' a different feeling with just one scene.

Just an idea Smile
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena on Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:59 pm

Lol, I should've guessed it. I almost spat my bread everywhere when I saw that picture, next time they post something, I shouldn't be snacking or drinking, god knows what those two can come up with. And yeah, it should be X-mas, but mostly the Asians here would write X'mas, even I write it like that sometimes when I wish my friends.

Thepinkbooworm wrote:A high ponytail with ringlets around my face. However this hairstyle is kind of boring at times and it really depends on your face shape if it fits or not.

A bun type thing, that pulled all the 'bulk' of my hair away from my face. It looked pretty good and made my face more of the central feature.

A half ponytail, where the top part of your hair is pulled back while the rest stays loose. This may work if you use a nice clip to pull your hair back.

Or you could just comb your hair well and leave it loose, wearing a pretty hair clip or even a flower by your face. This might look good, especially if you have a simple dress. That way your hair does not overpower your outfit and make you seem 'top heavy.'

Onion Daydreaming Thank you senpai~ I think I should tie in a half ponytail style since the last time I tried that, it really keeps my curls in place, I can even sweep my fringe forward and pin it down so that the little curls won't go all over my face.

Thepinkbookworm wrote:I also really miss their regular photos. They were like a 'behind the scenes' view of their life. Plus I was always eager to see what creativity strikes you. Your editing skills keep improving and your pictures get better and better. Maybe, and this is just a random idea, you could go back to one of their earlier pictures, even ones that you already edited, and see if you can edit them differently now that you have a new program and know a bit more about design. Repeating funny/cute/etc pictures of the Twins with different edits would be kind of cool. Like trying to 'portray' a different feeling with just one scene

Cunnin Onion Idea Hmm..that's quite an idea, I think I'd do that. I'm gonna go through my archive of the twins' pictures and see what I deem nice enough for the collage. It's time for me to do something to stop myself from being so bored.. You know..I think this edit would take me HOURS to finish, but I know it'll end up well. Hopefully I don't get lazy while in the middle of editing.. Neutral
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena on Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:47 am

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD OH. MY. GOD!!! Look at what the twins just spammed my home page on facebook!! Y for yes and YES!!! They look so so so so SO AWESOME here!! I'M DYING~~!!!

Twins appreciation - Page 21 Y_for_10

Twins appreciation - Page 21 Workin10

Twins appreciation - Page 21 Workin11

Onion Love Eyes Onion Nosebleed Onion Blush Onion Starry Eyes Onion Daydreaming Onion Love Dead Onion

I have seen an angel...
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi on Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:47 pm

Ryu Rena wrote:AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD OH. MY. GOD!!! Look at what the twins just spammed my home page on facebook!! Y for yes and YES!!! They look so so so so SO AWESOME here!! I'M DYING~~!!!

Twins appreciation - Page 21 Y_for_10

Twins appreciation - Page 21 Workin10

Twins appreciation - Page 21 Workin11

Onion Love Eyes Onion Nosebleed Onion Blush Onion Starry Eyes Onion Daydreaming Onion Love Dead Onion

I have seen an angel...

I made the (un)fortunate decision of checking my Facebook Wall first thing after waking up this morning. . . .and THIS is what I saw!!! Onion Outrage Onion T_T Don\'t Go Onion Sweat

I kid you not, I literally smashed my face into my pillow and screamed a bunch of nonsense Onion XD

Just. . .those protruding muscles. . . Dead Onion

Dirty thoughts. . . .must stop. . . dirty thoughts. . . . Onion T_T

Ugh, now if they would stop teasing me and just gain a little bit of weight. . .my life would be complete!!! Onion Laugh

Ahem. . .moving on though. . . .Rena-chan, please forgive my ignorance but I had no idea that they had prom in your country Surprised What's it like?

I didn't go to either one of my school proms. . . . Corner of Woe

I hope you find a hairstyle to your liking, I like your thick curly hair, I'm sure you'll find something Onion Thumbs Up

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to stare at those photos of the twins working out for at LEAST another 5 minutes . . . Twisted Evil

The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm on Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:00 pm

Well, when those boys tease, they know how to tease Shocked I bet they planned the whole 'Xmas' thing to throw us off, dash our hopes, so then they could come in with THESE to slap us upside the head.

Well played, Takagi Twins, well plaed Ninja
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena on Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:15 pm

Omigosh I'd LOVE to be hugged by one or both of the twins (both would be better actually). It'd give me an excuse to "accidentally" feel their arms and muscles through their clothes Twisted Evil

I'm starting to think the twins are slowly starting to realize that they can't keep playing the "cute, handsome boys next door" so they have to resort showing their sexiness in small doses. Onion Starry Eyes I'm anticipating the day when they have to do a shirtless photoshoot!! That should be any day now.

And yes Rena-chan, you absolutely MUST post pictures of your prom!! You can even edit them if you want Smile

Oh yeah and one last thing, I foudn this online while snooping around tumblr. I have no idea what's going on now. . .I feel so out of the loop with Takagi twin news. . . Crying or Very sad

Twins appreciation - Page 21 Tumblr10
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm on Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:06 am

Wow, I wonder where that photo was from...Rena? Mrs. Takagi? It says that post was from Rena, but then 'Rena' was refering to herself in third person Suspect Forum glitch?

But, anyway, that group looks like a fun group. I mean, heck, they're wearing capes! That means they are out for a rockin night on the town! Yeah! Like running around pretending to be superheroes or ninjas or just random guys in capes.
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena on Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:22 am

WHAT HAPPENED?! I didn't post that! What happened to the post I made before?! And..

Okay..ignoring the sudden weirdness.. That pictre is adorable~!! Wonder what those boys were up to, wearing those capes. If I suddenly met them one night like that..I think I'd freak out... Shocked
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm on Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:59 pm

Yeah, I would probably smack them with my purse and run. Sounds like a funny drama episode or something Razz
    Ryu Rena
    Ryu Rena

Post by Ryu Rena on Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:29 am

I have finished with my prom and it was a blast~~!! We had dinner, dancing, singing and so much more! My friend/twin was nominated as prom queen thanks to moi, too bad she didn't win and apparently my wish for her to get a gift came true! She won something from the lucky draw which is good :3 Nodding

I got my pictures posted under spoilers since they. Are. Huge.

Spoiler:
    Twins appreciation - Page 21 Pc200410

Twins appreciation - Page 21 Pc200411
    This is me and my school's ex-Head Student.

Twins appreciation - Page 21 Pc200412

I can't post much because the other pictures are kinda fuzzy and just..silly What a Face

I just checked the twins facebook and..still nothing new. No new posts, no new pictures, I wonder what Z is for? Anyways, THE WORLD IS STILL HERE!! Onion Laugh I don't really believe in the Mayan's predictions anyway. I mean, come on, we easterns reach 21st before the westerns, can't have the world blown up only one half can we? I really don't see the logic in that.

I wonder what the twins are up to... Corner of Woe
    Mrs.Takagi
    Mrs.Takagi
    #1 Takagi Princess

Post by Mrs.Takagi on Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:54 am

Hey everybody!

Okay first things first: that other message from "Rena" was definitely from me. . .I don't know what the heck I did there when I sent the message Suspect

I forget that Cinnamon gave me 'moderator rights' so maybe in my rush to type and send the message I accidentally clicked something that I shouldn't have. . .? Maybe it was a glitch in the Matrix system? I dunno. . . No

Anyway, I just wanted to clear things up. In the mean time, I still wonder how recent that photo is, there was no description with it or anything. I wonder why the Twinpei's haven't been updating their individual blogs recently, that's so unlike them. . . Neutral

Second order of business. . . .

OMIGOSH RENA-CHAN YOU ARE SUCH A DOLL!!!!! Onion XD Onion XD Onion Love Eyes Onion Skipping Onion Starry Eyes

I'm not kidding, you look absolutely stunning in those photos, and you and your twin really do look like twins! Your dress is lovely and I caught a peek at your shoes as well, VERY stylish Onion Thumbs Up Your hair looks fab as well, I'm personally happy that you didn't straighten it or anything hahaha I'm glad you had a good time, I think I would've rather went to YOUR prom instead of my own.

Thanks for sharing your photos with us Very Happy

Finally, as for the whole Mayan-Doomsday scare, it reminds me back in 1999 when everyone was all up in panic about the Y2K scare. . . .although I was only 9 at the time, so I didn't care TOO much about what was going on lol But it's essentially the same thing, people have been trying to predict the end of the world for thousands of years and so far EVERYONE has been wrong Onion Yawn I prefer to believein scientific evidence and not thousand year old superstitions.

I guess the Mayans forgot to calculate the different time zones into their predictions Onion Laugh

My part of the country just go slapped with a major snowstorm though, which makes me glad that I picked this morning to drag my lazy self from my laptop and do my last minute Christmas shopping. And this snowstorm just gives me an excuse not to go anywhere for the next few days; so if anyone needs me, I'll be spending the next 2-3 days parked in front of my laptop with hot chocolate and watching my Asian dramas Onion Drinks Tea

Catch up with you soon, girlies Onion Whistle

Post by Ryu Rena on Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:01 am

I didn't see that picture in facebook so it must be from somewhere, though I'm not sure how recent the photo is. You know, I'm starting to think that the twins are enjoying their Christmas break. They haven't updated in a while and, like you said, senpai, it's very unlike them. Though I wonder how long their break is, the entire 2 months(?) they haven't updated.
    I even forgotten when they've last updated their blogs actually.. Suspect

Mrs.Takagi wrote:OMIGOSH RENA-CHAN YOU ARE SUCH A DOLL!!!!! Onion XD Onion XD Onion Love Eyes Onion Skipping Onion Starry Eyes

I'm not kidding, you look absolutely stunning in those photos, and you and your twin really do look like twins! Your dress is lovely and I caught a peek at your shoes as well, VERY stylish Onion Thumbs Up Your hair looks fab as well, I'm personally happy that you didn't straighten it or anything hahaha I'm glad you had a good time, I think I would've rather went to YOUR prom instead of my own.

Thanks for sharing your photos with us Very Happy

Onion Blush Thanks senpai~~ I sent the dress to the tailors 10 days before my prom, that's why it's somewhat plain-ish and don't have that much of a bling, but I tried to spruce it up. I wanted to tie my hair in a low ponytail but my mum said it's better if I'd just let go.

And those shoes..they're CarloRino, costed quite a pretty penny when I first bought them but then again it's my mum who pays for them Onion Laugh *cough* Senpai, it would be so AWESOME if you'd come to our prom, it was fantastic! The people, the place, the food (I pigged out since it's so GOOD!) everything was amazing!

Mrs.Takagi wrote:Finally, as for the whole Mayan-Doomsday scare, it reminds me back in 1999 when everyone was all up in panic about the Y2K scare. . . .although I was only 9 at the time, so I didn't care TOO much about what was going on lol But it's essentially the same thing, people have been trying to predict the end of the world for thousands of years and so far EVERYONE has been wrong

I don't even want to think about what's going to happen in the future. Right now I just want to worry about my result from my pre-uni exam I took and see whether I'm accepted into college or stay at home and become a cat-lady..
    Thepinkbookworm
    Thepinkbookworm
    The Ouran Librarian

Post by Thepinkbookworm on Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:49 pm

Rena, your pictures are fantastic! All of you girls looked beautiful. I love your dress, and your hair really frames your face well Onion Thumbs Up Plus, your ex-head student guy is quite handsome if I do say so myself Cunning Onion ...ahem Onion Blush And, remember, there is nothing wrong with being a cat lady. It can be quite a good profession when pursued correctly cat (I finally got to use the cat smilie!)

Mrs. Takagi, sitting in front of the laptop is how I plan on spending my Christmas. Once gifts are opened and yummy food is on my plate, my family is going to hang out and just lounge all day Onion Drinks Tea Also, what kind of dramas are you going to watch? If you find any good ones, let me know! Although, goodness knows how many shows I have saved over at Drama Crazy Headesk Sweatdrop Someday I will get through all of them. Hopefully.

Perhaps after the holidays, the Twins will have more work to do and have stuff to post once again Disapproving Twins (there, a Twins picture to hold us over lol)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:20 pm